The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld

Chapter 6

Alex found himself once again in the heavily lit, round room that he was in before. He suddenly remembered the conversation he had before with the Elfin Elders. He remembered how he was the first victim of the virus that wiped out mankind. He remembered how they took him from Earth and replaced him there with his version here. He even remembered how they had told him that they could only send him to Elfworld because he was the only human on Earth with enough elf blood left in him to transport him.

He began hearing the two (Or was it three?) voices in his head again.

You were not ready.

You will be.

“Ready? Ready for what?”

The magic

Your power

Earth had forgotten the magic.

Elfworld had not.

“Oh come on!” he yelled. “I don’t have any powers. I never had any magical powers before!”

Earth had lost its magic.

Elfworld has not.

Humans are born with magic in them.

Elves are not.

Your powers were too much for you.

We took you here. We will aid you.

“Wait! What powers are you talking about?”

You connect with each one.

The ones you spread your seed with.

You connect them as well.

As time grows, so will your power.

They are connected now too.

They feel you while you are inside of them.

All of them do. All of them will.

“Are you saying that when I’m inside one, they can all feel it?”

Yes

They all feel your seed.

However, it drains your magic.

Your magic will grow with time.

Be wary, human.

“Why do they have so many orgasms? And how do they sometimes have orgasms continuously for so long?”

It is your power.

It flows through you into them.

In time, you will need your power

To reproduce.

“Reproduce? You expect me to get a bunch of girls pregnant or something?”

It is your duty, your job to continue the human race.

We will aid you.

Your phallus is special.

All who see or feel it will touch it

All who touch it will love you for all time.

They shall love you forever.

In time, they will become your fantasies.

They will never argue. They will never leave. Your command will be law.

“Wait. What?! Are you saying that the only reason Christina and Jen and Lisa love me is because of my cock?” His eyes lowered, depressed. “So, they never liked me at all because of me. It was all because of my penis.”

For some, perhaps.

For others, perhaps not.

“Hold up. What about Kelly? She had sex with me. Wouldn’t that mean she would be in love with me too?”

She does. She still does.

Some take longer than others for it to effect.

She will be alone forever.

She is lost in despair now.

She will see no others.

For she only loves you.

“You mean she is still in love with me and that she is going to be alone forever? That’s horrible! What’s wrong with you guys?! She may have been bitchy sometimes, but that doesn’t mean she deserves it!” Alex scratched his head. If he didn’t find Kelly, she may end up getting so depressed she kills herself! There were a few times in his life when he had felt that way after a bad breakup, so he knew it was quite possible. He had to find her. He knew where she worked, but she would never agree to be with him, especially after she found out he was with three girls already, one of them his own fiancée!

The voices must have read his mind for he heard them speak again.

If you wish to be with her again

If you wish her to join you

We shall help.

Take this and go.

An old scroll appeared in Alex’s hands. It had a large red seal on it. “What do I do with this? And how the hell am I going to tell Christina that I have to fuck some girl or she’ll kill herself?” The voices did not answer. “You guys are a bunch of bastards!”

Alex woke up to the sight of three smiling faces looking down at him. He remembered how when he had first shown up in Elfworld and saw Jen and Lisa smiling at him, their huge tits making his eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Now, he had come full circle. Christina hugged him, pressing her large orbs against his chest, just as his mom had did so long ago. “I was so worried about you!” Christina exclaimed. It was practically the same thing Lisa had said when he had first woken up there.

“Hey, pretty lady,” he said slowly. Lisa and Jen hugged him as well.

A doctor came in. “It would seem that you have passed out from exhaustion, Mr. Simon. Your new fiancée told us that you celebrated a little too hard after you two became engaged.” He looked back, giving Christina a stern look. “You’ll have to spend the night here to recuperate. You can go home tomorrow.”

The girls frowned, but Alex smiled. This would give him a chance to find and talk to Kelly. But, first, he had to tell Christina. “Christina? Can I talk to you alone for a little bit?”

Christina said, “Sure.” She turned to Jen and Lisa and asked, “Do you guys think you can leave us alone for a little bit?”

“Yeah, sure,” Lisa said. Lisa and Jen walked away, leaving her alone with him.

When the two were finally alone Alex said, “I need to talk to you about something. You believe I’m a human, right?”

“Of course, baby! If you say you’re a human, then you have to be one.” Alex remembered how the Elders had told him that after a while his word would be law for any girl he was with. He wished she had more free will than what she had now. But he knew that no matter how she became, he would still love her no matter what.

“Have you ever heard of the Elfin Elders before?”

“No, ‘fraid not.”

“Well, it was those assholes that sent me here from the human world. They told me that my world was destroyed, so they sent me here to repopulate this world with humans or something like that. It’s weird, right?”

“Your world was destroyed? Oh my God! I’m so sorry, baby!” She hugged him deeply. “I know you had a family and friends there. It must tear you up. I’m here for you, Alex.”

“Thanks, sexy. That means a lot. There’s more.” Alex sighed. “They said that humans in this world have a bunch of magical powers. The three of you experiencing me inside of you was my ‘magic powers’ at work,” he said making quotations with his fingers. “They said that I wasn’t used to using so much magic and that’s what made me pass out.”

“Wow,” she said. “That’s crazy. I suppose that would explain a lot. Will we be able to do the foursomes still? I know how you liked it when all four of us are together.”

Alex laughed. “Sure. We’ll just have to take it easy between sex and sex until I can adjust to it. They said my powers will grow eventually. There’s something else I need to tell you.”

“OK. What is it? Whatever it is I’m sure we’ll figure things out.”

Alex paused for a bit, trying to think of how to word the next part properly. “Supposedly my penis makes people fall in love with me in this world. So, I don’t know if it was me or my penis that made you and Lisa and Jen fall for me. I’m sorry.”

Christina laughed. “Wow. Well, all I know is that I love you and don’t want to ever be away from you again, baby. That’s all that really matters.”

“Ah that’s sweet. But, umm…do you remember about how I saw Kelly a few weeks before you?”

“The girl that you said was all mean to you all the time that always teased you? You said she was a nurse here, right?”

“Yeah. The thing is, after I had sex with her, she fell in love with me too. Now, she’ll never fall in love again and is so depressed and lonely she might kill herself because she is completely in love with me now. Basically if you guys don’t share me with her, she’ll kill herself.”

Christina rubbed her temples. “I don’t know, Alex. It’s one thing sharing you with your mom and sister. They’re very nice and kind and I know them. You’re asking me now to share you with a girl that acted like a bitch the entire time with you. How do you even know she would even be willing to go with something like that?”

“Well, she’d have to! I’m not about to leave you for her either.”

Christina sighed. “Do you really want her to be with us too?”

“Maybe. I don’t know. She has a good side too. Maybe falling in love with me will help her show it more. There’s also this scroll they sent me. It’s supposed to help somehow.” He began looking around for the scroll. He leaned under his bed and saw nothing. He then lifted his pillow and there it was under him.

He lifted it up for her to see. “There we go! Living proof that the Elfin Elders are real.” He laughed.

“Are you sure you want this? If its what would make you happy, I’m sure she can come live with all of us, but what if she just makes you feel miserable like last time?”

Alex sighed. “I gotta take that risk. I don’t want her to kill herself.”

“Did you need me to be around to help you talk to her?”

“Thanks, but I think I’ll have to do this by myself.”

“OK, baby.” Christina hugged Alex tightly then kissed him on the lips. They talked a little bit more about their upcoming wedding plans before Jen and Lisa returned. Alex then told them how there may be a second girl moving in with them as well. They readily seemed to go with it, as long as he would keep fucking them all, they added. Alex couldn’t help but notice how compliant they had become to his idea. He wished things were different but there was no way for him to change things now.

The three ladies stayed until visiting hours were over. They then kissed him and told him they would be back in the morning for him. They left and Alex called for the nurse. The nurse asked him how she could help. He said, “Do you know if Nurse Kelly is here tonight? She used to help take care of me at night time.”

The nurse said, “I can check the schedules. If she’s here, do you want her to come see you?”

“Yes, please.” The nurse left and ten minutes later he saw the familiar face of Kelly as she ran towards him, her large I cup breasts bouncing heavily up and down.

Kelly hugged him tightly and began planting kisses all over his face. “You came back for me, Alex! I never thought I’d see you again!” She was actually crying now. “I missed you so much! I love you, Alex! I’m sorry for all the mean things I was saying! My feelings were all jumbled when you left. But, now I know, I love you, babe!” She pressed her lips against his and he kissed her, slipping in his tongue. Did she just climax from him kissing her? Was that even possible? She broke the kiss, breathing heavily. “I love you so much, Alex. Make love to me right now! Tomorrow we’ll go to court and get married. I got some friends who are plastic surgeons. They can make your ears look normal again. Isn’t that great?!”

“What? No! I like my ears. I don’t want to change them!”

Kelly pouted. “Well, I guess I’ll just make you wear a hat or something. Either way, I am never letting you go again!”

“Kelly! Kelly! We need to talk about this. I’m already engaged!”

“What?” Her demeanor quickly changed. “I thought you loved me, Alex! How could you be seeing some other girl when I’m the one you love?”

“Well…that was then and this is now. People change, Kelly. I couldn’t pine over you forever, you know. And I’m actually seeing three girls. I’m just engaged to one.”

“What?” she asked again. She began pulling the hair out of her head. “Instead of being with me, you’re seeing three dirty sluts that just want a piece of you??? Leave those sluts. Be with me, babe. I can make you happy. More happy than those nasty girls can ever make you!”

Alex was beginning to get irritated. He hated this part of Kelly. “First, I love those three girls more than anything. Definitely more than you, Kelly! Second, I’m not about to leave them, ok? We all agreed though that if you want to come live with us since you love me too, they were fine with sharing me with you.”

“What? I’m not about to share you with a bunch of sluts! I thought you came here to be with me, but all you want is another fucking slut to fuck. Am I right?”

“No! I was worried about you! I knew you had fallen in love with me and was worried you might kill yourself if I didn’t see you again. But, I’m not about to leave my other girlfriends for you. I’m sorry but I love them!”

Kelly sniffed. “I did think about killing myself. After you left me, I tried seeing other people but none of them was as loving and caring as you. I realized how great you were and wanted you to come back to me, but you never came. If I can’t have you, then I might as well kill myself now!” Kelly picked up a syringe and put it against her neck.

“Whoa! Kelly! Stop!” Alex pulled out the scroll from behind his back. “Just read this, ok? It’s from the high elf council or the elders or whatever! Just read this for me, would you?” Kelly slowly put down the syringe and took the scroll out of his hands. She unclasped the seal and opened it.

Kelly unrolled the scroll and looked at it. The page was blank. Before she could ask what the fuck it was supposed to be, she saw a light flash in front of her eyes. Two voices began pounding into her head.

You shall become Alex’s dream woman, his fantasy.

You shall bear his children.

You shall adhere to each and every one of his demands, each of his fantasies.

You shall help Alex procure others he has found “worthy”

You shall help Alex impregnate those he has found worthy and aid him finding more worthy for him to increase his number.

You shall serve Alex in any manner he wishes and shall enjoy it.

From this moment onward, he shall be your master.

Kelly blinked then blinked again. The scroll burned up in her hands but didn’t burn her at all. What did that scroll say anyways? She had already forgotten. “I’m sorry, master…I mean…Alex. What were we talking about just now?”

Alex said slowly, “Ummm…We were talking about you moving in with me and my girlfriends.”

“Oh yeah! Of course I’ll move in with you guys! I can’t wait to lick all their pussies while you fuck me from behind or watch you fuck them. Do you think they’ll like me, babe?”

Alex smiled. “I’m sure they will, baby.”

Kelly leaned in and kissed Alex passionately. “Come on babe. Let’s go fuck in the bathroom, just like old times.” She led Alex into the bathroom and quickly took off her clothes, followed by his gown. Alex quickly latched onto her nipple, sucking and licking it all over. “I love the way you do that. I wish we would have done it more often before.”

His hand roamed to her pussy, stroking it. She moaned against him and grabbed his cock, squeezing it and stroking it up and down. She loved her master so much. She hoped she could make him happy. “Do you mind if I took you in the ass?”

“Yeah, mast…I mean, babe. I love having my ass fucked! Especially by a huge cock like yours!” She turned around, sticking out her small ass for Alex to put his meat in. Kelly hated how small her ass was and wished it was bigger as well as her tits. Maybe she would have surgery for him some day. She did have a few connections and breast and butt implants were always relatively cheap since few people did it. She wanted to be the girl of his dreams.

Alex slowly let his cock seep into her asshole. It actually was rather pleasurable for her. He began squeezing his cock into her. But, her ass was rather small and tight, and she wasn‘t used to something so big inside her. It took a full four minutes for him to get himself all the way inside of her.

She was her master’s fuck toy and her own pleasure no longer mattered to her. Still, before he finished an hour and a half later, she was able to orgasm a couple dozen times, slightly less than when he was in her pussy before. But, it was good nonetheless. Kelly couldn’t wait until she moved in with him tomorrow. She would take herself off of her birth control pills the next day too (Unless he specifically told her otherwise. She knew she could not disobey what Master…Alex told her.). Kelly was going to have his baby and start a family with him. She would help him find others to fuck as well. She wanted to share him with the entire world. Kelly couldn’t wait.

The elders glanced at each other and smiled. Things were going just as they had planned. They knew within weeks Kelly would be pregnant and that the women Alex was with will grow. They also knew that the moment would come when Christina would make him impregnate her. The moment she did, he would impregnate all the women he had ever spread his seed too as well. One of the elders rolled a small bronze ring in his hand. The time for the ring would come soon. But not quite yet. The elders could wait. They had all the time in the world. And soon, they knew the human race would once again grow and multiply from this one man alone. The human seed would overpower the elf egg, producing a human spawn every time. Soon the humans would flourish once again. And with them, the world.

To Be Continued…