The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld 2

Chapter 5

Trevor Wright had a knock on his door 8pm one night. When he opened it, he was surprised to see his son Alex at his doorstep. In his hands was a large dinner plate. With him was some girl he had never seen before with blue hair and large G cup breasts.

Alex waved and smiled shyly. “Hey dad. We need your help.”

Trevor looked back and forth between the two of them and nodded, opening the door wide for them to come through. “How did you get here, Alex? How did you even find me? I don’t remember ever giving you my address.”

“Well, you might not believe this, but I used a wish to find your address. From there we took a plane to Detroit and drove the rest of the way here.”

“Wish? Alex, are you high?”

“No dad. Afraid not. How about I wish something? Would that convince you?”

The girl beside him nudged him and said, “If we make a wish here they may find us, Alex!”

He looked over to the young lady. “And who is this by the way?”

Alex looked down, bashful. “Ummm…this is my girlfriend, Kelly.”

“Your girlfriend? What about your wife? You were married the last time we talked a few days ago.”

“It’s over between us. It…didn’t work out.”

“What happened, Alex?”

Kelly chimed in, “She was a slutty whore that liked to sleep around with other women!”

“Kelly! No!” Alex exclaimed.

“Was she really sleeping with other women?” His eyes lifted. “Did she share any with you ever?”

Alex laughed. “You have no idea! I actually lived with her and like eight other girls that all had sex with me a lot.”

“Come on, Alex. You expect me to believe that?”

“It’s true. Maybe we should tell you the entire story. I’ve been holding back a lot of information from you, dad. You may want to sit for this.”

Trevor sat down on his chair while the two of them sat together on the couch. Alex put his arm around Kelly and she leaned into him, looking up, smiling. He looked down at her and smiled back. He could tell the two of them truly loved each other, even though he was still with his wife a few weeks ago.

Alex related a tale so crazy, Trevor had trouble swallowing. He started with how he was a human and got into an accident. He then found out from him how the Elders took him to Elfworld in an attempt to propagate the human race. That was the reason why he did not remember his mom and sister when he first woke up, because he was not exactly the same Alex. Trevor had heard about his condition before, but was sad by the fact that he still believed he was a human.

Kelly took over and told him about how she met him, and wanted to fuck him the moment she saw his huge cock. The two argued a bit about whether he needed to know that information or not. Alex went on to tell about how after he got out of the hospital he met Christina shortly thereafter. He had already told him about that part.

The next thing he told him shocked and disturbed him greatly. “One day Christina thought it would be funny to be my mom. And mom overheard it and started spying on us having sex.”

“Lisa watched you two have sex! I know she liked sex a lot but not enough to spy on her own son.”

“Well, supposedly my penis is magical and anyone who sees it will want to touch it, and anyone who touches it will fall in love with me.”

“That’s crazy talk, Alex! Your imagination is taking over your reality! You need help, son!”

Alex frowned. “Fine. You wanna see magic?” He uttered a few nonsensical words, and suddenly his lamp came out of its socket and floated across the room, landing in Trevor’s lap.

Trevor was awestruck. “How? What? This is crazy! I must be crazy too!”

“Or just plain stupid like your son here!” Kelly exclaimed.

“Kelly! Don’t say that to my dad! You’re being way too mean!” Alex said.

“Well, he’s being stupid even after you showed him your magic. Let’s go. He obviously won’t listen to us, anyhow.”

“Wait! Tell me what happened next. I’ll decide if we’re all crazy or not afterwards.”

“Well, after being entranced by me somehow, mom eventually seduced me into having sex with her.”

“What? You had sex with your mom???”

“Yeah, she really came on pretty well. I fought against it, but you know mom. Once she sees something she wants, she tries to get it no matter what.” It was true. She could be stubborn sometimes, but having sex with her son? That was just wrong!

“Ummm…a few months later I kind of had sex with Jen too. She seduced me too.”

Trevor stood up, fuming. “First you fuck your own mom and then your sister?! You need help, Alex. How could you do that to my baby girl? How could you corrupt her like that?”

“She came on to me! I’m sorry, dad! OK? It just happened! I’m really sorry. I wish I never had had sex with either one of them. Their lives are probably completely messed up now.”

“Of course their lives are messed up! You had sex with your mom and sister! That’s it. I am calling your mom right now. We’re all going to have a long discussion about all this.” He picked up his cellphone.

“No dad! You can’t call mom! If she finds out where we are, we all may be in danger! If she finds out we’re here, the Elders will be able to find us through her dreams and track us down!”

His fatherly senses took over at that point. He could see that his son was quite concerned. “Fine. Tell me the rest of your story. I’ll discuss this with your mom and sister some other time, and you better know we will all discuss this!”

“Yes, dad,” he said meekly. Alex then told him about how Lisa and Jen agreed to share him and gave him his first threesome. Trevor was speechless. Now his ex-wife was also fucking his daughter. He was definitely going to have words with them if what Alex was saying was true. Alex went on to tell him about how after three weeks, Christina found out, mentioning about how both the girls could feel him when he had sex. He told Alex sternly to skip that part. Christina got back with him, and he was so distraught about leaving her at the time, that he had proposed to her that night and she said yes.

“If you liked her so much then, why aren’t you still with her? What happened?”

“She changed into someone else to be honest with you, dad. After I proposed I told her that we could move to her place and I would not have sex with Jen and Lisa, er…mom, for now on. But she refused and told me that she would agree to share me with the two of them. Things went downhill from there.”

He went on to explain how the first time he had sex with all three together, he passed out from a lack of energy or magic or something, and while he was unconscious the Elders told him about his magical properties and mentioned how Kelly would be depressed for the rest of her life unless he was with her again.

Kelly picked up from there and told him, in more colorful language, how Alex didn’t want to see her kill herself, so he got a magic scroll from the Elders and forced her to read it, trapping her in the dream world, while a more slutty version of herself was raped by him and forced to move in with the other girls.

Her side of the story was a bit confusing, so Alex filled in the gaps. He also corrected her saying that her other half that was created by the Elders came eagerly with him. He went on to tell Trevor about how Christina made him have sex with Gloria to get their new place and how she ended up living with them as well. He then went on to tell him about how she got Brittney to sleep with him during their wedding night. Trevor knew that Brittney had a crush on Alex after he saved her, but never thought she would act on it. He then told him about Melanie and then his Aunt Rebecca and how he began having dreams of Kelly every time the two slept together alone. He started falling in love with her again after a while and began paying more attention to her and her other self more often. Inevitably, she became pregnant and is now about three months along.

Trevor looked her up and down and then slowly said, “I guess I should say congratulations to you two then. Of course, I wish it was your wife you got pregnant instead.”

Kelly said, “After this fucker here knocked me up, Christina did get jealous of me. She kept trying to get my man to knock her up as well and complained he was spending too much time with me. If she didn’t want to lose him, maybe she shouldn’t have tried to get him to fuck so many girls!”

“Damn Kelly! Calm down, won’t you?” Alex stated.

Kelly then told him about how a few weeks back he got some magical ring of wishing that only humans could use. Then he started making one stupid wish after another and almost killed himself bringing her back to normal. “I had use a defibrillator to bring this asshole back to life that time!” she exclaimed.

Trevor looked at Alex. “Is this true, son? Did you really die?”

He looked down. “Yeah, I kind of overdid it with my powers. I had wished to know the full extent of my magical abilities. Ever since then, I’ve been able to do all sorts of things. Lifting lamps is just the tip of the iceberg.” He then want on to tell him about how he found out about the Elders and Morpheus and how two human assassins tried to kill them both. Trevor was shocked to hear such news.

“Are you two ok?”

“Yeah, we’re good,” Alex said smiling. “Anyhow, we found the Tet’long’fal that we needed to complete the ritual. But now, we need a third party to cast it to open the portal to the dream world. That’s why we need you, dad.”

“Wow, this is a lot to take in, Alex. Do you mind if I sleep on it tonight? I have to think this over.”

The two looked at each other, then nodded. “Ummm…sure, dad. Can we stay here tonight?”

“Yeah, there’s a spare bed here. I’ll show you where the sheets and blankets are.”

“Thanks, dad.” Trevor got up and stretched. Alex leaned over and kissed Kelly before following him to the closest.

Alex pulled out a few sheets and a blanket. “You really like her, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” he said, smiling. “I hope things turn out well between us. I sometimes wonder if the reason why she likes me is still my powers. She says its not, but its hard to tell.”

He patted his son’s back. “I don’t know about the whole magical part, but I do know she loves you deeply.” He laughed. “Does she always swear that much though?”

Alex laughed. “Actually, she’s been holding back a lot!”

“She really needs to learn to control what she says, especially if she has a kid. Still, I can’t believe I’m finally going to be a grandfather. And you, a father! Are you going to ready for that?”

Alex sighed. “I hope so. Kelly and I’ll figure it out together I suppose. And I’m sure she’ll swear less once the baby is born. She better!”

Trevor pulled Alex in for a hug. “She’ll be fine as long as you’re there with her. Anyhow, you guys get some rest. I’m gonna get some sleep too. We may have a long day ahead of us.”

“OK, dad.” Alex hugged him back and returned to the living room to see to Kelly. Trevor went to his bedroom and shut the door. Everything Alex and Kelly told him was completely insane, but it seemed like they believed every bit of it. And of course he did make the lamp fly around. Trevor ended up staying up most of the night thinking about everything that his son told him, and a couple of hours before dawn he came to his decision.

Alex cuddled up to Kelly on the bed they were staying in. “Do you think he’ll go for it?” she asked.

“Yeah, I think he will. My dad’s a pretty good guy.”

“Yeah, he seemed pretty decent compared to you, motherfucker.”

He said, “Yeah. Yeah. I fucked my mom and sister. I’m sorry.”

“Just don’t be fucking your family members any more or I’ll chop this off.” Kelly reached down and squeezed his cock hard.

Alex looked at her and said, “When the portal opens tomorrow, I’m the only one going through, OK?”

“Hell no, Alex! I’m going with you to give these bastards the ass kicking they deserve!” she exclaimed.

“I’m serious, Kelly! Things might get too dangerous there. What if I can’t protect you?” he asked.

“First, I don’t need your damn protection. I can handle myself just fine! Second, who’s going to stop you from doing something stupid, like you always end up doing?!”

“Oh, Kelly. Don’t you see? The other day I almost got my chest slashed open because your giggling distracted me. If that happened again, neither one of us may survive this!”

“OK. I am sorry the guy was a eunuch, ok? I thought it was funny. And you seemed to have done well regardless of me being there that day,” Kelly said.

Alex rubbed his temples. “You’re more stubborn than my own mom, you know?”

“Damn straight, lover! Now get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day, for both of us!” she said in harsh whisper.

“Not everyday you raid the realm of dreams to stop a god from enslaving humans,” Alex said, laughing.

Kelly hugged him. “We’ll be fine, babe. We can beat them, I know it.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”

The two of them woke up in the morning and got dressed before greeting Alex’s dad. Over breakfast he said, “This is completely insane, but I’ll help anyway I can.”

Alex beamed in delight. “Thanks, dad!” He got up and hugged his dad, patting his back. He sat back down and asked him, “Do you have six candles and some chalk? We’ll need them for the ritual as well.”

He shook his head. “I think I have a couple of candles and that’s it. I haven’t had any job since Jen grew past that phase. Did you guys want me to get some at the store?”

Alex nodded. “Yes, please.”

“OK, I should be back in about twenty minutes.” Alex’s dad walked out of the house.

The moment he did, Kelly covered Alex in kisses. “Do you think we have time for a quickie? We didn’t fuck last night, so I’m horny as hell!”

Alex laughed. “I’d rather not have my dad catch us fucking, sorry.”

“Come on! We can go upstairs! Even if he comes back early he won’t see us!” she took his hand and lead him to the guest room where she started taking off his shirt.

“Fine, fine. But we have to make it quick.” Kelly quickly took off her shirt and bra, followed by her jeans and underwear. Alex followed suit and took off his own clothing. He took one of her gigantic tits into his mouth, biting it gently.

Kelly moaned then pushed Alex onto their bed. “No time for foreplay, babe! I need the cock now!” She got over Alex and lowered her pussy onto his ten inch pole. She began riding up and down on his shaft hard while her huge tits slapped against his sides and stomach. Alex was glad he had wished for breasts to not be able to hurt him during sex anymore. He pushed his power through Kelly making her experience one continuous orgasm.

“Fuck! Your fucking cock feels so huge! It’s poking our baby, Alex! You’re fucking both me and your baby now!” Alex laughed.

“I am not big enough to fuck your baby. You’re crazy.”

She pulled him by the neck up to her waiting lips where she swirled her tongue around his own, before biting his lip and scratching his back with her nails. Alex heard his dad enter the house and immediately came inside Kelly.

“My dad’s here. Fun time’s over, sexy.”

“Boo.” She reached down and licked the cum off of Alex’s penis before putting on her own clothes. Alex put his on as well and they went downstairs to great his dad.

He held out the supplies to Alex. “Now what?”

Alex said, “Now I make the circle and place the candles around it.” The three of them cleared a space on his dad’s living room floor and Alex began drawing an intricate circle with various symbols inside. Once he finished with the circle he placed six candles along the perimeter of it and lit each one. Then, he took out the Tet’long’fal and placed it in the middle of the circle.

He pulled out two pieces of paper that he was holding in his back pocket and handed one to Kelly and one to his dad. “These are the words to the ritual. We have to say them all in unison.”

“What kind of chicken scratch is this?!” Kelly exclaimed.

Alex looked at her paper. “It’s an ancient language spoken by the people of Atlantis.”

She scratched her head. “I have no idea how to pronounce some of this!”

Alex laughed. “You’ll do fine. Trust me. It’s pronounced just like I wrote it.” The three gathered around the circle and said the words, “Tokolen las falloe hadaroy neotron dream,” in unison three times (it actually took four). After the third time the relic began to glow and a round sphere of light emitted from it that reached the roof.

“Alright Dad, this is where we go in alone. You have to watch the portal while we’re gone. Make sure it’s not disturbed.”

“On it,” he said giving a big thumbs up.

Alex turned to Kelly and took her hand. “Are you ready for this?”

“Are you?” Alex smiled and the two stepped through the gateway.

The two stepped out into another world. The sky was a dark red and in the distance they could see bizarre creatures flying about. Far in the distance was a huge castle. It must have been bigger than any castle Alex had ever seen since they appeared to be several miles away from. The ground below was part of a windy dirt road which lead there it seemed.

Alex looked behind him and saw his dad on the other side of the portal. He looked at Kelly still holding his hand. “Guess we best start walking.” The two began walking down the dirt path. Around them was grass and bushes and the occasional oak tree. They walked for over two hours and yet the castle was nowhere closer than it had been.

“God! This is impossible!” Kelly exclaimed. “Couldn’t your fucking portal take us any closer?”

“Yeah, I hear ya. Just try not to think of it.” The two continued walking, and still, it seemed as if the castle was nowhere near after another hour.

Alex stopped to take a breath. “I wish there was a couch to sit on,” he said and a couch appeared right next to them. He sat down and leaned back and sighed.

“What are you doing? Now they’re going to know we’re here.”

Alex looked over and frowned. “They already know, Kelly. That’s why we haven’t reached the place yet. They’re somehow changing the ground we walk on so that we can’t reach it by walking.”

“What? Really? Damn, that’s fucked up! Can they really do that?”

“Well it is their own world. They probably created most of this place themselves.”

“Now I’m really going to kick their asses for making me walk all this time! So, how do we get there then?”

“Well, I think I have some idea as to what to do.” He silently wished for the complete knowledge and experience of an ace pilot of a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. Alex always wanted to fly one of them. His next wish was for one of them to appear next to them. He pushed a button near the top of it and climbed into the cockpit.

“You coming,” he said while strapping his seatbelt on.

“Are you kidding me? We’ll die in that thing!”

“Nah! I know how to use it pretty well. So are you coming or should I just leave you here to walk?”

Kelly grumbled something along the words of, “Fucking airplanes,” and climbed in behind him. After she strapped herself in, Alex started the engine and quickly started off into the sky. “I don’t think I should have ate this morning!” Kelly screamed out.

Small flying creatures began flying towards them as they grew closer to the castle. Alex maneuvered around the strange looking creatures. A few clipped his wings but he was fine. A flock of them rushed him. Alex had no choice but to hit the button to fire the missiles. Several missiles shot out and exploded on contact with the creatures. Alex flew through the explosion and kept going.

“Now this is flying!” he exclaimed. Ahead of him he saw what could only be a large grey dragon flying towards them. He began breathing flames in their direction. Alex rolled the fighter out of the way. He then bore his machine guns on the dragon and the bullets bounced off its tough skin. The plane maneuvered around the dragon dodging its fire left and right as it tailed them. Alex pulled up trying to loop around it, but the dragon followed suite and flew in a loop behind them as well.

“Damn. Was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this. Get ready to eject, Kelly!”

“What? No! We’ll die!” Alex ignored her and flew the plane straight into the sky going upwards. The dragon followed right behind it going up the entire time. Alex then cut the engine and hit the ejector seats for the two of them. The two shot out of the plane while it quit and fell on top of the dragon. The dragon did not have time to maneuver and the plane fell on top of it pinning it down.

“I wish the two of us can fly!” He then started floating in the air. Kelly continued to fall, screaming obscenities. He flew down and grabbed her hand, stopped her descent. “Sorry about that. I wished for us to be able to fly.”

He let go and Kelly floated in the air. She laughed and reached around hugging Alex the best she could with her large breasts in the way. “Oh my God, Alex! Don’t do that again! You scared me half to death!”

“Ah, sorry. Anyhow, there’s the castle. Let’s get in there before more of them things show up.” The two flew down to a large gate and landed. The door in front of them was massive. Alex silently wished for the door to open and it did. Inside was a large room. Sculptures and vases were set all over the place.

The two walked inside and the door shut behind them. “No turning back now,” he said. He saw several flights of stairs but figured they would put the throne room somewhere on the first floor, so he traveled through there first. He walked through one room, and then another and another, all very similar.

Alex groaned. “They’re doing it again. Very well. Guess I’ll just have to stop them.” He pushed his magic out and around him, focusing on keeping the castle the same. They walked through another doorway into a long corridor. At the end of the corridor was a large bare white room. Above them on each side were two balconies. On each balcony stood two large hooded men. Their hoods covered all but their mouths.

“You have come a long way, human.” one of the Elders said. Alex knew right away it was them. “But, your journey ends here.”

“I have come to speak to Morpheus! Let me pass!”

“None may speak with Morpheus, mortal human. Return to Elfworld and fulfill your destiny. Turn from here and never return again.”

“And let you guys make the elves enslave the humans? I don’t think so!” he exclaimed.

“So be it,” one of them said. The four elders extended their arms and chains shot out of their robes, wrapping around Alex’s body and lifting him in the air.

Alex squirmed but could not pull the chains off of him. Kelly ran up and tried to snap them, but it was no use. But Alex wasn’t ready to quit yet. “I wish I had super laser vision that I can use at will!”

Alex’s eyes shot red beams of light into the chains, melting them. “I wish Kelly had a shotgun and ammo for it.”

A shotgun appeared in Kelly’s hands. He heard her fire the shotgun and one of the Elders slump to the ground. Alex cut through the rest of the chain and then looked up. The three remaining Elders appeared to be rather upset. They looked down at Kelly and shot chains around her, making her gun drop in the process. She screamed in agony as the chains slowly began tightening around her, squeezing her and crushing her rib cage. Alex looked at the chains and then wished, “I wish I had a pair of retractable claws that can cut through anything!”

With a ‘snixt’ sound, two pairs of metallic claws came out of the back of Alex’s hands. He rushed forward and sliced at the chains, slicing them off of Kelly. Kelly fell to the ground in a heap surrounded by loose chains and coughed. One of the Elders shot a chain at Alex. He used his laser vision to shoot through the chain, melting it. His vision moved up and shot through the Elder, putting two gaping holes in his chest. He fell back with a thud.

Now only two Elders remained, one on each balcony. “You shall die for your actions!” one of the Elders exclaimed. The two Elders shot two energy beams at Alex. Alex quickly used his magic to make a shield around him. The beams hit him, pushing him back and burning him slightly. He pushed his magical energy out of him, pushing against their own energy. Slowly he made their beams move back towards them, as his own beam pushed forward.

“This cannot be!” One of the Elders exclaimed. The burst of energy Alex shot from his chest split in half and pushed both of their blasts back to them before engulfing them completely. Both of them fell to the ground, charred husks.

Alex looked at them, sadly. “Sorry,” he said. “I didn’t want things to be this way.”

Kelly rubbed his back. “It was them or us,” she said. “I know you don’t like hurting people, but did you really expect them to just give in to our demands?”

“No, I guess not.”

“Anyhow, one more to go. Let’s go see the fucking king.” The two walked past the white room into another corridor. From the corridor Alex could see the makings of a giant throne and a giant pale man dressed in all black sitting in it.

The two came into the room and looked around at the majestic throne room and the giant, twenty foot tall man in the center. The man glanced at him. “Alex Wright. You have come a long ways to greet me. What is it you wish from me?”

Alex stood forward. “I know about your plans to give the elves the idea to enslave all the humans. I want you to stop and leave the humans to do as they wish.”

“Do as they wish? And let them bring themselves to the brink of extinction once more?” He said. “If you had not wished for humanity to survive that virus, you would be the only one left. You should be thankful I gave it to you.”

Alex looked at the ring on his finger. “It may be true that they wiped themselves out before, but they still deserve to be free! Making them the slaves of elves is wrong! You must know that!”

“What is wrong with confining the actions of a suicidal race? With their wars and their inventions it will only be a matter of time before they destroy themselves again. Is that what you truly wish for, Alex Wright?”

“They still deserve a chance, even if it means their own destruction.”

“That is a risk I am not willing to take, human. Forget your race. Look forward to your present situation. You can have any woman you desire. Simply wish it and she is yours.”

“I wish you would stop messing in the affairs of humans!” he exclaimed.

“That is a wish I cannot grant. I foresee their dreams and help them along. I tried to steer the dreams of humans to a more peaceful solution but humans have trouble listening to their dreams. Hence, the only solution available is to keep them caged for all time.”

“I’m not going to let you enslave them. I won’t be your puppet,” Alex stated, staring at the large, pale man.

Morpheus frowned. “You are my chest piece used as I see fit. Leave now and return to your life. Bear many children and populate Elfworld with them.”

“So that they can be slaves as well? I don’t think so.” Morpheus slowly stood up.

“If you will not bear children on your own, I have but no choice than force such on you.” He lifted a finger and Alex began floating in the air. He struggled to get out of the hold but could not.

“Take this, asshole!” Kelly fired her shotgun at Morpheus. The bullet merely bounced off of his body. He lifted another finger and the gun flew out of Kelly’s hands. She then ran to Alex’s side. Morpheus saw her and lifted her in the air, cutting off the circulation in her neck. Kelly struggled frantically clawing at her neck for air.

“Leave her alone!” Alex shouted.

“This female is an anomaly that must be disposed of.” He continued crushing Kelly’s neck.

“I wish my telekinesis was ten times as powerful!” Alex exclaimed. He shattered the hold, then Kelly’s. She flopped to the ground, unconscious.

Morpheus shot a beam of energy at Alex. Alex countered by using his magic to shoot a red beam of light back at him. The two beams collided and pushed against each other. As Morpheus’s beam began slowly inching towards Alex, he quickly said, “I wish I twice as powerful with my magic!”

The beam coming from his hands grew in width and depth pushing Morpheus’ back. “No more!” Morpheus said. Alex had a snapping sound and looked down. His ring broke in half and fell to the floor, clinking against its surface.

Morpheus began pushing his beam against Alex. Alex felt his feet slowly moving backwards, the extent of his beam pushing him. He steadied himself and began pouring more and more energy into it. His beam gradually became larger.

Kelly woke up and rushed to Alex’s side. “What are you doing? You’re using too much energy! Your whole body is glowing. Alex looked down. His body was glowing.

“I have to stop him Kelly! I can’t let him control people like this anymore!” He looked forward and continued to pour energy into it. His head began swimming, but he continued.

“But if you keep this up, you’ll die! You promised me you wouldn’t do this shit anymore, you fucking asshole!”

Alex looked at her and smiled. “I’m sorry, Kelly. But, I have to do this. Take care of our kid for me. He’ll need you when the kids see his ears. I love you.”

“Alex? What are you saying? You’re be there with me! Don’t do this!” Tears began streaming down her eyes.

“Sorry,” he said. He reached back and touched Kelly, muttering several words. She disappeared. Alex had teleported her back to her dad’s house. He didn’t want her to see what he had to do next.

“So you managed to take the woman to safety, Alex Wright? It is no matter. She will die nonetheless. I shall make sure of this,” Morpheus stated while pushing against his beam.

“No you won’t!” Alex put all of his energy into his beam. Soon, the whole room filled with the light coming from his body. I hope you do well, wherever you are, Kelly. I love you. This is for you, sexy. Alex’s body was enveloped in light as well as Morpheus. The light was blinding but beautiful as he felt his body fade.