The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld 2

Epilogue

Kelly fell to the ground crying in front of the circle. The portal had closed behind her and the relic was cracked in two. “What…what happened?” Alex’s dad asked her.

“That bastard stayed behind. He said he had to stop him. The stupid fucking bastard!” she said.

“But where is he? Shouldn’t he have come back with you?”

“He’s dead!” she screamed before hugging her knees and crying once more. “He said he would stay with me and our baby, but he was just a damn liar. I hate him! I’m glad he’s dead.”

Alex’s dad put his arm around her shoulder. She shrugged it off and he sat next to her. “He’s dead,” he said morosely, holding back tears. “My son is dead. I…I can’t believe this has happened.”

He began crying too. The two cried for a few hours. Alex’s dad told her when they were more calm that she was a part of the family now and could stay as long as she wanted. Kelly told him that he would remind her of him too much and couldn’t possibly. She did agree to stay the night that night though.

Kelly went to the guest bed and cried herself to sleep. In her dream she was sitting by herself on a grassy hill. She could see the ocean in the distance. Alex walked beside her and sat down. She looked over in surprise. “Alex! Holy shit! You’re alive!”

He smiled, “Something like that.”

“How did you survive?”

He frowned. “I didn’t.”

“So how are you here then?”

“This is just a dream, Kelly. I can visit you in your dreams when I feel like it. It would seem that the books did not say how if you kill the god of dreams you take his place as the god of dreams.”

“So you control dreams now?” she inquired.

“Yes. It is my job now to give people dreams and help steer them away from destroying themselves. Hopefully I will be able to convince the next human thinking of making a deadly virus to not do it.” He quietly laughed to himself.

“Does that mean you can come back here, babe? I thought you were dead and want to spend every moment I can with you.”

He shook his head. “fraid not, pretty lady. As the god of dreams, my responsibilities are too great to ignore. I can visit you in your dreams occasionally, but I can’t see you physically. I’m sorry.”

“You bastard! Why did we go there then if you are just going to take his damn place?!”

Alex shrugged. “He had to be stopped. I just hope that I do not think like him one day and not care for the freedom of others.”

“But why can’t you come to Elfworld? Why can’t you be with me?”

“The god of dreams cannot enter the mortal world. He doesn’t really have a physical body to maintain there. If I could I’d be with you in a heartbeat.”

“So how do you expect me to raise this kid on my own? I can’t raise a kid!” she shouted.

Alex smiled. “You’ll be fine, trust me. And I will still be checking up on you, remember? Our kid will be fine, Kelly, with you as his mom.”

She couldn’t help but cry. She buried her face in his chest and wept against him. “Why did it have to be this way? Why?”

Alex stroked her hair gently. “It just has to.” The two stayed in that position for a while. In time, Alex announced that he had to go back to work. He had a lot of dreams that he had to work on and would see her when he could. Kelly woke up and cried into her pillow wishing it was still him.

Alex the Elf slowly opened his eyes. He was in a hospital room. He looked over and saw someone that looked like his dad, but a lot older. His hair was grey all over and he looked somewhat larger around the belly. Beside him was an old lady. She had to be at least 250 years old. The two smiled down on him.

“Oh, Alex!” the old lady exclaimed. “We were so worried about you!”

The old man patted his head. “You really had us going there for a while. Your mom prayed and prayed for you to come out of your coma. It looks as if her prayers were answered son.”

His voice croaked, “Dad? You look old. How long have I been out of it?”

“Almost a year now. There’s a lot we need to talk about.”

Alex looked up and saw their ears were round and small unlike his own ears. He reached back and felt his elf ears still there. His dad exchanged a glance with the older lady. “Your ears grew out like that one day. The doctors have no explanation for it.”

“What are you talking about? They have always been this way.”

They exchanged a glance again. “No, the doctors said that your coma and the virus may have effected your memories. We’ll help you out any way we can, Alex,” the old lady said.

“What virus?” he asked incredulously.

“That’s right! You don’t know, do you?” his ‘father’ told him. “The truck you hit made you contract this virus that put you in a coma. The virus spread like wildfire, killing people left and right, but one of the doctors one noticed by accident that your blood contained antibodies to it. They were able to make a cure from it. Alex, you may have saved the world!”

“What? Really? Who is this lady again?”

“I’m your mother, Alex. Are you saying you don’t remember me?” He shook his head. A doctor came in and told him of his situation, once again thanking him for saving the human race.

That night in his bed he watched the television and was astonished to see so many girls with small tits on TV. It was like a dream come true for him! He turned on one news station and saw them doing a story about him. Several hundred people held a vigil for him while he was in his coma, after he had saved them all. The reporters interviewed several people there. Several of the girls exclaimed on the camera that if he is looking for a girlfriend when he gets out they were all three willing to share him. He watched their small breasts jiggle as they talked excitedly and he smiled. I think I’m going to really like this place.

* * *

Britney sat in her dark room, only illuminated by her computer screen. Littered all over her walls were pictures of Alex in various poses, fucking her and the other girls. She had not seen or felt him for several weeks now, but she knew her lord would return to her, and she would have to prepare the world for his glorious return.

She uploaded the last of her photos and videos of her god onto the website she prepared. She added a biography of him including much of his likes and dislikes. Slowly people began seeing the website. Within one weeks time there was over 10,000 views. They came from all sorts of people. Some of them asked if his cock was digitally enhanced. She ignored those emails. Some of them told her how they wouldn’t mind fucking a stud like him.

A select handful of them told her that he was like a god to them as well and that they were willing to do whatever it took to bear the child of their lord, including cosmetic surgery. After the first month, she had over a million visitors and a few thousand worshipers. Brittney smiled and rubbed her stomach. Soon the whole world would know the wonders of her god, Alex, as well as her baby boy when he was born. She knew he would be a boy just as virile as his father and would father many children as well. The people would worship him as well. She would ensure that. She continued to read the emails and brought her hand to her pussy, stroking her clit, pretending it was him. Their numbers were growing day by day. The cult of Alex had begun.

Five years passed. Kelly walked her son down the streets teeming with people. She looked down holding his hand. He looked up and smiled, his human ears proudly on display. A year after her son was born Kelly had another surgery to make her ears human once again. She did not want her son to feel alone in this world. Shortly after his birth while singing at a karaoke bar, a man heard her and gave him his card. Before she knew it, Kelly was a singing sensation, known world wide. People no longer saw her ears as a disfigurement once she became popular and took her human ones.

Kelly tried not to speak with any of the girls she used to share Alex with. She hated each and every one of them. She would visit Alex’s father on occasion. He turned out to be a decent person and a good grandfather who showered her son, Steven, with presents.

A few weeks ago Jen noticed her and stopped her. She wasn’t angry at her. Kelly told her she had no idea what became of Alex. They had parted ways years ago and added they he would have been a crappy dad anyhow for their baby. Jen sighed then told her against her will about all the others. She and Ming had used each other for comfort after Alex had left and two years later they were married. They both thought of him frequently, but were happy together.

Gloria went back to the hospital and made things better than ever before, raking in millions for herself. Melanie moved out of there after she had graduated from college. She got a job as a lawyer with Jen’s Aunt Rebecca and moved to Manhattan soon after. Rebecca focused on her husband much more after Alex disappeared. Their sex life skyrocketed and she ended up giving birth to three kids with him.

Her mom, Lisa had moved out shortly after Alex left. Gloria helped her buy her own place nearby. Lisa found she liked lots of attention, but couldn’t stand the memories that came with the house they had lived in. Much to Jen’s dismay, she became a stripper and made lots of money, regardless of the fact that her tits were huge and most guys did not like breasts that size.

She went on to say that the reason why men were becoming interested in her mom more was because of Brittney. Brittney also had a son that she worshipped as a god, just like Alex. She and her followers pampered him every way they could. Women began getting breast and ass implants so that Alex may one day impregnate them as well. Her cult had quite a following and things were changing so that more and more women favored larger breasts and butts. Because of this, some guys’ views changed as well about them too. She had her own place next to her church she would preach at every day. Kelly had heard about her cult. That crazy bitch had no idea.

Jen went on to say that Christina never got out of her depression for Alex. Her four sisters did their best to help her, but she never got over him. They all moved together to their own place, in the attempt to help her forget all about him, but she never did. Most days she huddled in the corner of her room. Christina would go days without eating on end. Her sisters had no idea what they should do with her.

Then, one day, she just disappeared. She left no messages and no one heard her leave at all. All of them were worried that she had killed herself. A police search was issued but they never found her body. It was as if she disappeared off the face of Elfworld without a trace. After hearing that from Jen, she had to wonder if Alex had somehow managed to take her to his dream world. She knew he was a wuss and if he found out about her he would do what he could to help. She had no idea.

Alex talked to her in her dreams when he could. He was there in her sleep the day her son was born. Sometimes they would make love in the dream world, other times they would just talk about things and hold each other. Sometimes he would not be able to see her for months at a time. He would always return though and apologize, saying that his job required him nonstop. The last time she saw him, it was five months ago. This was the longest she had been away from him yet. She wondered if she would ever see him again.

She and her son walked hand and hand through the crowded sidewalk. People would turn around when they saw her walk by and exclaim that it was the superstar Kelly Doran. She loved it. A few girls even stopped her for an autograph. She signed it eagerly and returned it to them. She began looking at the clothing store windows as she walked with him.

She stopped in front of one window, admiring a wedding dress. She had once told him that she didn’t want to be seen in one of those. Now she regretted she never would. She wished now that she could have that wedding, but she knew it would never come. “Mommy! Who’s that?”

She looked around and the crowd parted for a man wearing black pants and a red shirt. The wind blew his long black hair slightly across his green eyes as he stood there, smiling.

“Mommy! He has ears just like us!” His ears were small and round.

Kelly looked back at him and smiled. “You fucking idiot,” she said as the two walked towards each other. She would never let him out of her sight again.

The End