The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 8

* * *
Dear Father:

I understand that you may not be too inclined to speak with me, well; I’d wager that you don’t even remember my existence. If you receive this message, however, please reply. Since you are remarkably busy, you probably don’t know; but I’m stationed in dimension 83x at the moment, and I have information that might please you. Moreover, as always, all I ever want is your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Incubus #1681.
* * *

‘No son should be left alone at night; a good mother makes sure he sleeps right. Though, one does not receive without first asking. Otherwise, it could be considered, harassing.’

Uh-Huh.

Okay, I get it. This trigger will make her... Tuck me in at night? Truthfully, I’m not so sure how I feel about that. Having a mother tuck in her son at the age of eighteen could prove to be a fair bit awkward. However, a trigger’s a trigger; it doesn’t hurt to gain another one. I needed a new trigger regardless of its effect since the 8-ball wants me to use a new one at least once per week.

Which at first glance did n’t seem too hard, in the grand scheme of things, it’s just a simple easter egg hunt. But when I actually find myself playing it’s ’ game, ’ it’s far more easily said, than done. Especially since I spend too much time abusing the triggers rather than searching for new ones.

Seeing that it’s the beginning of the week, and I’ve already found my next card, I won’t have to stress over getting another one for the next six days. Though that doesn’t mean I should stop searching—Seeing that this current card just has Mom tucking me in at night, well—Honestly, it’s a bit disappointing. Something as simple as that definitely can’t hold me over for an entire week; I’m going to need to obtain a kinkier card...

I have about four more hours until my folks come back from their long-awaited date. Which basically gives me, two hours to search. I need to spend the rest of that time to follow Mom’s orders. She’s definitely not going to be pleased with me if my homework isn’t done by the time she comes back.

Personally, I couldn’t care less about school anymore; especially since I’m on the verge of graduating. My days of sitting in a classroom, and listening to someone running on about quantum mechanics and the fourteenth president of the United States are coming to an end. But on the other hand, I also—Yah’ know—Want to graduate. If I bomb too hard this close to the finish line—Well—I’d actually be a bit disappointed in myself. Besides, it’ll be hard to use new triggers on Mom if she’s ticked at me over my sinking grades. So I should at least attempt to keep them above a failing-level.

* * *

With all that being said—

I didn’t find jack.

Jack fucking squat.

It doesn’t make sense! If I didn’t have ample proof that this game’s legit and the 8-ball isn’t fucking with me; I’d just about believe that this whole thing is a ruse to trick me into sticking my face in my families underwear drawer. But I do that on my own accord, how else did I get my mother panties in the first place!? If this whole ‘game’ is a ploy to get me to realize that I’m a pathetic perverted piece of pat; well, news flash! I already knew that...

Snif..

Snif..

God, I’m pathetic—

Anyway.

The 8-ball said, if I want to get dirty commands, I’m going to have to get myself in some dirty situations. Obviously, it didn’t mean that literally, even if it did—I already tried that. So my next best guess was checking in my parent’s room. And seriously, I tried—Swear on my uncle’s left testicle.

I checked in, around, and under all of Mom’s panties. The closet, under the bed. Inside books! Everywhere I looked proved fruitless. Now granted, I don’t have the keenest of eyes, never said I did. But where the FUCK can you hide a card in someone’s bedroom!? Holy shit, it’s ticking me off. I checked every place I’d put one, nothing; my hands were the dirtiest they’ve been in a long-ass time.

The hamper, I even reversed-dived into my parents hamper! That’s dirty in both sense of the word; literally and figuratively. Nothing, Nothing. NOTHING!

At this point, I figure half the stuff the 8-ball claims are straight up lies. I would’ve found at least one! Something, anything! Honestly, I was so ticked, I would’ve flipped the whole room on its side just to get a better look. I could have probably done that, and have Mom clean it up before giving me a motherly hug. But Dad would definitely notice the mess, despite his fatigued state.

So after an hour and a half of fruitless foraging. I cut my losses and decided to finish my homework before hitting the hay.

At least I ended up obtaining one trigger, as oddly useless as it seems. I mean, I guess I could wait for them to return, and try to use this new trigger on Mom; since it has something to do with her tucking me in at night, I assume. But, meh—It would probably be too risky, Dad might want to sleep with his wife after their night out. And trust me, he’s the last person I’d want to upset.

Besides, I can’t be bothered going through the effort of figuring out how to use this new trigger—It doesn’t seem worth it in the long run. There’s definitely a more ‘exciting’ card out there, just begging to be found.

But for now, I have a week’s worth of homework to get done in two hours.

Sigh

“I love my life.”

‘Shut the fuck up.’

“Ahh!” I jumped, “What the—”

’Do you actually talk to yourself?’ The 8-ball said in my head.

“On occasion, yes.”

‘You have problems.’

My brow couldn’t help but twitch at its words. “What’s up with you? You seem cranky, if anything, I should be the one upset! You lie—”

‘Yeah well—Mr. I have it hard—living in an 8-ball is surprisingly uncomfortable. And my relatives refuse to—’ The voice paused.

“Huh?”

‘I—I’m bored, Tetris got old fast.’

“Yeah, I did notice a lack of music coming out of your ball. But what is it you were saying? You have relativ—”

‘Hey! Howa-bout you buy me a new game, and I’ll tell yah where another trigger is?’

“I—”

‘Promise. It’ll be a good one!’

* * *

Ah, Frogger.

The 1981 classic. I remember the good ol’ days; heading off to the arcade when school let out, spending my last few quarters to play another round after my enable game over. Nothing was more satisfying than—

Nah I’m just bullshitting you, I ain’t that old. The closest thing I got to ever playing the original Frogger was some weird game on the PlayStation 2. Back during that phase where everything and everyone wanted to be a 3d platformer.

Sorry, I never understood the appeal of jumping across a crowded street. I could do that in real life, thank you very much; hell, if anything, that game would provoke children to play in traffic. But alas, the game isn’t for me. If the 8-ball wants a game, then it’s a game the 8-ball’s getting.

Ya’know when it said that it had an NES in there; my first thought wasn’t ‘How the hell did you fit a Nintendo Entertainment System inside of a billiard ball.’ Instead, my own concern was. ‘Where the hell am I supposed to find an NES cartridge in this day and age.’

Well, it was surprisingly simple, barely an inconvenience.

Apparently, my local GameStop sells retro games, weird right? It honestly feels like a poor excuse for a lack of good writing, but I ain’t the type of man to look a gift horse in the mouth. No Sir. My wallet isn’t even as empty as I assumed it would be. I got a hundred bucks from Mom by the use of the food trigger; told her that for lunch I was in a mood for some ‘pristine fine dining.’ Guess I didn’t need so much cash, after all, the retro game ended up only costing me twelve bucks. I’ll just keep the rest for later use. I should honestly tone down my use of that trigger; Dad wouldn’t be too pleased if he noticed what’s going on with his bank account.

Anywho the 8-ball better like Frogger, I went out of my way for this old cartridge. I’m expecting it to inform me of a spicy trigger’s location. Something that’ll really stimulate my teenage senses.

School left late, and to get to the video game store I had to go the completely opposite direction; which basically means, an extended cab drive home. The extended part isn’t the problem, I’m more concerned about the cost of—

Oh, wait, nevermind. I have eighty-seven bucks left over.

I’ll be fine.

As I started to pull out my phone to call a taxi, I was startled by a familiar voice.

“Didn’t expect to see you over on these parts.”

“Huh,” I say, turning around to face the invading voice.

“I know how you boys love your videogames, but don’t you always download them instead of actually walking to a brick an mortar store.” A feminine voice echoed from the roadside-parked police cruiser. “The Ryan I know would never take the effort of ‘getting up,’ and ‘walking,’ over to a store. Even if for videogames.” The window rolled down slowly to show Zoey’s cute redheaded face. “Who are you and what did you do to my brother?”

“I—”

“Also, can you do the same thing to my boyfriend? He needs to get out of the house as well.”

“Heh—” I stammer, “Hey Zoey, why are you over here?”

“Oh?” Zoey said, questioningly. Cocking her head a tad, she lowered her shades, staring at me intently with her blue eyes. “What’s with the tone of voice? Are you—” Pause. “Hiding something?”

“What—I—” How could she!? “No I’m—you can’t—I—There’s nothi—I’m not—”

“Woah Woah! Dude, I was joking.” Zoey chuckled, “But now I’m starting to think you are hiding something. Look, I love you and all, but just cause you’re my brother doesn’t mean I won’t lay down the law if need be. Don’t worry, I tell Hunter the same exact thing.”

“No no, I’m not hiding anything!” Jesus Christ, Zoey has this way of sniffing out liers like a fucking bloodhound. It quite irritating when she decides to go all ‘detective-mode’ on me when I’m just trying to have a normal conversation with my sister.

“Mmhm, then may I ask, what’s exactly in that bag of yours?”

“Huh?” I look down to the small GameStop bag, “Oahh! It’s just a game, what did you think it was?” I said while pulling out the retro cartridge.

“I dunno—” She shrugs after flicking back a strand of red hair. “Drugs maybe...”

“You think—I’m not—”

“Hey, can you blame me? Last time we talked you were acting hella high.” She took her black shades off entirely; folding it and hooking it into her breast pocket, she eyed me. “Seriously, if you’re doing something like that, I need you to tell me, okay? Before it blows up in your face.”

“Zo—I’m not a kid anymore! I’m. A. Man.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot—Since you rarely ever act like one.”

“That’s—Yeah, that’s fair...”

“Besides, why did you buy such an old game anyway? It looks like an NES game—Is that.” She squinted to the game in my hands. “Is that Frogger? What the hell? Okay, you have to be drunk, why would you buy fucking Frogger?”

“Be-Because.... I don’t want to emulate it, so I bought a legal copy! Since my amazing sister is such a good inspiration for me.”

“Ahhh, I see, using flatterly to avoid telling the truth—Classic.” Sigh “Well—I’m on patrol here, and after spotting you I thought I’d say hi, actually; I’d like to talk to you some more, we haven’t seen each other for almost two months now.” She smiled, “We should catch up.”

“Yeah we—Wait, I saw you like three or four days ago?”

Sigh “I mean, you did text me a couple days ago while I was at work, interrogating someone.”

“Uh—Yeah—The eight ball... Do you honestly not remember taking it from me and saying it was evidence or something?”

“Dude—Do you see why I think you’re on something? You weren’t even at the crime scene!”

“You were driving me to school...”

“No—I’d... I’d remember that bro. You weren’t even there, and there definitely wasn’t an eight ball. I don’t understand what you—” Her eyes abruptly widened. “Ohhh, I see what you’re doing.”

“You do?”

“Yeah—Look, I smell something fishy coming off of you.” She leaned towards the open window facing me. “I’m gonna figure out what’s up, and save you from yourself.”

“You are?”

“First you’re talking about a teleporting eightball that apparently disappeared from police custody without anyone noticing. Now you’re pretending you were actually at the crime scene?” She said, before clapping her hands together as if she forgot something. “And most importantly, you actually went out of your way to buy Frogger. Something’s not adding up here—And since no one else cares enough, I guess I have to step up and stop you from doing something you’ll regret.”

Great, just great. Now I’m going to have Zoey on my case, trying to find what I’m hiding—I guess I’d usually be worried, except she’s not going to find anything, well—Not anything she’s expecting that is.

Sigh “Thanks... Zoey... I don’t know what I’d do without you...”

“I’m going to ignore that sarcasm. Now, I know you’re far out, and I’d offer you a ride back home—But I’m gonna be stuck here for a couple of hours.. So—Do you want some money for a cab?”

“Nah—I have more than enough at the moment.”

* * *

I bust my bedroom door open and practically slammed the game cartridge on my nightstand. ‘Practically’ don’t wanna break the thing, though—from my knowledge, aren’t older games more durable? Cause I—

Nevermind I don’t want to get off topic again.

“I gotcha your game! Now, where’s my card!?”

‘Oh?’ The voice echoed in my head, ‘I never promised you a car.’

“I—I didn’t say ‘car’ I said.”

‘I’m only joking with you, my friend.’

“Yeah? Well, I’m not in the mood to—”

‘Shut the fuck up.’

“Okay, okay, let me get this straight. So you call me your friend one second, and then the next you tell me to ‘shut the fuck up.’”

‘Don’t take it personally, I’m just really attached to that phrase. So what game did you grab for me?’

“Can’t you read my mind or something?”

‘I ca—Yeah—yeah—yea I can, I just don’t—’ The voice, stammered, just like I do when I have my hand caught in the cooky jar. Even more so cause it’s using my own voice. ‘H—Hey don’t you want your trigger I promised you?’

“Oah yes yes! Please! Cause the last one I found was a bit disappointing.”

‘Where did you find it?’

“It was in one of my mom’s gardening pots.”

‘Ah, Sub-Trigger 16#. Really? You don’t like that one? I assumed as a warm-blooded teen you’d love that one.’

“Wait—What does it do, exactly?”

‘You haven’t even tried it out?’ The voice grunted, ‘I guess that explains it, the description itself isn’t so appealing. Anyhow, about the card I owe you.’

“Uh-Huh?”

‘Did you check your parent’s room yet?’

“Of course I did! My hands got covered in their sent after diving into the hamper. All I got from that experience was one of Mom’s used underwear!” I paused, “Okay that’s, really depressing and quite creepy when I say it out loud....”

‘Yeah, whatever man. Did you check inside your mother’s pillowcase?’

“Yeah, I—Uh—No I—I actually didn’t.”

‘Ding ding ding ding! Check in there, and you’ll find yourself an extremely valuable trigger, trust me. It’ll help you out during our little game a tun.’

“Really?”

‘Yeah—Let me give you a hint on how to use it—’ Achem ‘It rhymes with Cleveland.’

“Thank’s a bunch, Mr. Eight Ball sir!”

‘I’m a woman.’

“Wait what!?”

‘Nah I’m just kidding, I’m technically a male, yes. Now get out of here so I can grab my game without you dying upon seeing me.’

Having no more questions for the ball, I saw no reason to stay; in fact, I have a card to procure. And since I currently have the house to myself, I don’t have to worry about anyone catching snooping in my parent’s room—

“Oh, Ryan, you’re here. Good.” Mom said from her position on a rocking chair, adjacent to her bed. “I was waiting for you, didn’t school end for you over an hour ago?”

“Yeah, I was just—at the uh—store, picking up something.” I blabbed. What is she doing home!? I know I got back later than usual, but either way; I should’ve still had a solid hour and a half before she returned from the hospital. Sitting there with her smooth legs crossed over each other, in a dark blue blouse, tight enough to show the outline of her bra underneath, it’s obvious she’s been home for long enough to get comfortable. The book in her hand adding to the fact.

“Of course, you were.” She sighed “Were you not trying to avoid the house?”

“No? Why would I?”

“Ryan, I’m not going to beat around the bush anymore.” She said, her tone of voice becoming sterner. “I had an amazing time with your father last night. And I even managed to get off of work three hours early! I was in a great mood, we’re out of milk and eggs, I forgot to stop at the store on my way back; but instead of telling you to go out of your way to pick them up after school, I was just going to get them myself tomorrow.” Closing the book, she uncrossed her tighs and moved her legs off of the leg rest, sitting up to face me directly. She rested her elbows on her knees, inadvertently squeezing her breasts together. “Personally, I was feeling great, and I didn’t want to hassle anyone else. That is,” She paused, “Until I noticed what you did to my garden.”

“Oh! That’s what you’re on about. I thought it was something—”

“Ryan Brooks! I trusted you for a couple hours last night, I—I don’t understand why you would ever ruin—”

“How do you even know it was meh huh? It could’ve been some animal, or Mia might’ve—”

“One. Your sister was at her friend’s house all of yesterday, and still hasn’t returned as of yet. And second, we have cameras up front and back remember.”

“Oh yeahhh, that’s—Yeah that is true...”

“After looking at the footage, I saw you purposely ruin my garden!” Sigh “So because of that, you are going to go outside, right now, and make it look almost as good as it was before you decided to ruin it.”

“But—”

“And then, you are going to walk to the supermarket and pick up the items I forgot to purchase. That is what’s going to happen, do you have any intersections?”

“No—No—I just don’t want to clean it up?”

“Yeah? Well, we can’t always get what we want Ryan, and honestly, I’m letting you off easy. No real punishment. Now, leave, before I think of an actual punishment for you.”

“Well the way I see it is, I don’t want to clean it, and I won’t have to since you’re going to go back there and fix it up yourself anyway.”

“Okay, your attitude is all wrong young man, I am not going to—”

“Mom, can you clean up that messy garden please?” I interrupt her rant with a question that should change this entire conversation.

She froze in place, mouth suspended open stopped in the middle of chastising her out of place son. “I—” Her face changed from that of anger to one of confusion as if she forgot what she was about to say. “Of course honey, I don’t want you stressing yourself over something like that. It’s my garden, after all, keeping it tidy is my responsibility.”

A grin couldn’t stop itself from forming on my face. The amount of power I have to completely re-write her whole argument. It’s very, very titillating.

She rose to her feet swiftly, before rubbing something off of her tight genes. Clapping her hands loudly, “I better get out there now so I can be done in time to cook dinner.” Mom said as she began walking past me, out the door. “We’re having Chicken Stir-Fry.”

“Ugh, I’m not a fan of Stir Fry, too many vegetables in the same place. It ain’t right.” I say, with my eyes glued to her hips swaying as she walks to the door.

“Well young man,” She paused at the door and spun around on her heels to face me, hands crossed under her bosom. “It’s good for you, and lately, I feel as though I’ve been a bit too lenient on what you’ve been eating. What you have been consuming isn’t too healthy; that’s for sure.”

“Uh-huh.”

“So starting now we’re going to be eating healthier, which means we’re having Stir Fry. No buts mister.”

“Okay, fine no ‘buts,’” Pause, “Though, can you make tachos instead? I really want tachos for dinner.”

“Sure honey,” Mom responded immediately, not skipping a beat. “We’ll have tachos instead. I’ll make us Stir Fry some other night.” She walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“Yeah, you tell yourself that,” I mumble, gawking at her incredible figure as she turns and walks away. I never truly knew how much I wanted this, how much I wanted her; until I agreed to the 8-ball’s deal. Frankly, I have no regrets! I picked Mom as a test, but this is quickly becoming so much more. Having so much power over her actions, without her even being aware; gotta be honest, it feels good.

Hell, by now, she can’t get me to do anything I don’t want to do!

“Ryan!” She shouted from downstairs, “I still need you to go to the store and pick up milk and eggs!”

Okay. Nevermind, I can’t get out of this—

I need more cards!

Speaking of cards... My gaze shot over to her pillow laying gently on her side of the bed. The pad she rests her head on, breaths into at night. God, I wish I were that pillow, being able to sleep with her would be a wet dream come to life.

But forget the pillowcase, I’m looking for what’s inside it.

* * *

‘Memory is not a thing that can be sold or bought, that is why it’s best to cherish what you got. ’

Ps—I genuinely don’t know where I was going with this, just clap your hands three times consecutively and see what happens.’

Oh, very mysterious. To say I was intrigued would be an understatement. Now, If I found this card randomly, I’d most definitely be disappointed by its contents. But this is different. The 8-ball claimed, that in the long run, this particular card would help me out. This trigger has to be big! Maybe even one of those Major-Triggers the 8-ball was talking about a while ago.

Now, spoiler alert. One could argue that it’s entirely my fault for allowing my hopes to raise so astronomically high; that person would be completely right. But even so, that doesn’t change the fact that I was severely disappointed by the trigger’s results.

You see.

Waiting to find ample free time with Mom would be a bitch and a half; so, even though it was somewhat dangerous, I decided to test out the trigger on her while she was making dinner. By that time, Mia was back and immediately dived into the shower, giving me enough confidence to go through it. Her showers always take a ridiculous amount of time. The feeble mind that I have been bestowed cannot fathom how it takes a human being that long to clean her body. If only I could watch; for science, of course. Only to figure out what part of her body takes the longest to scrub, maybe her underboob? Oh god, that would be hot.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. I’m upset.

So Mom was humming to herself, as she always does while cooking. Dad was home early for once, but he was merely snoring on the kitchen table; entirely passed out. Raising a fist to my mouth, I coughed loudly to get her attention. She jostled in place at the sound, hips stopping their idle swaying. And the moment her blue eyes met mine after turning around; I clapped three times.

My mind ran through a host of possibilities.—She could drop to her knees and suck me off, believing she’s taste testing some weird candy I made—Rip off her buttoned-up blouse and motorboat my face between her jugs to get rid of some type of itch. Okay, I’m running out of ideas, maybe gargle a drink before giving me a hard French kiss as if she’s a mother bird feeding her kid!? Or maybe just freeze in place, and let me move her around like a mannequin.

Something—Anything! Legitimately anything would’ve been better than what happened. Cause nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

She merely paused, looked around and blinked. Before refocusing on me and warmly smiling.

“Hey Ryan, the tacos will be done soon. You didn’t come here to help with the cooking perchance?” She said with a subtle head tilt.

“Oh! Um, no—no. I have homework and a test due in a couple of days. So I—gotta study!”

“Well good.” She rested her hands upon her hips. “Get your butt back up there and finish your homework mister. The food won’t be going anywhere.” Then after a short pause, she added. “Wait—Then why did you come all the way down here? Do you need help with something?” Graduation close to the top of her school, and having a medical degree; she’s fairly smart, and’s constantly asking both Mia and I if we needed help in our own studies. My sister obliges typically, maybe since she’s Mom’s favorite, and I’m pretty sure Mom ends up just doing the work for her. The last time I asked Mom for help, she ended up being pissed with me at the realization of how idiotic I am compared to her.

“No—I—Just wanted a drink...”

“Ah, well hurry up, then go back up to your room and finish that homework.” She said with a nod before curtly turning back to the kitchen sink and turning on the faucet

“Yes, Mum. But—Could I have some of that wine you and Dad keep for yourselves?”

“I—You—” I could sense her tense up at my words, water from the sink continuing to run down her hands as she halted in place. “I guess you can have some.” She said, life coming back to her.

“No, I want the entire bottle.”

“Oh, okay. Sure,” Mom nodded her head to the cabinet above the fridge. “You can have the whole thing, I believe it’s unopened. Your father and I bought it last night.”

“Thanks, Mom!”

“No worries sweety. If your father asks, tell him I allowed you to have it.”

Obviously, I didn’t come here for a drink, unless that drink came from either her nipples or her mouth. But at least I didn’t leave empty handed! I have an entire bottle of wine all to myself. If Mom weren’t under the effect of that food trigger, she’d most definitely shout at my face for asking her something that ridiculous. Every other time Mia or I asked for even a taste of our parent’s wine, they always say. ‘If you want some, you should buy some.’ Which is honestly fair, I’d say the same thing if I were in their shoes, especially with how expensive each bottle is.

Anyhow, I need to have a little talk with my 8-ball friend; I spent good money on that game for him! Okay well, it’s Mom’s money technically, but still! It said that this trigger would be useful, well—I used it, and jackshit happened!

That 8-ball better have something to say for itself!

* * *

It didn’t have anything to say for itself.

The thing didn’t even respect me enough to respond; huh, must really love that game.

Looks like I’m on my own, I have two cards. And until Sunday night to figure out how to use at least one of them. Shouldn’t be too hard, right?

I need to re-read these things...

‘No son should be left alone at night; a good mother makes sure he sleeps right. Though, one does not receive without first asking. Otherwise, it could be considered, harassing.’

Alright alright, this was the one I couldn’t care less about. But, at this point, I couldn’t care less about caring less; I need to use one of these cards. And who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised by its results. Though, from what I gather at a first glace, it seems as though that trigger can only see use at night. And being the impatient man I am, I don’t want to wait until night. As soon as I get back from school, I’m using a trigger on her!

I spent the entirety of school brainstorming on how to properly use these triggers. Even my good looking chemistry teacher couldn’t distract me. Okay well, she did, but that’s only because she was leaning forwards while sturring chemicals. I’m a guy, can’t help it. Just like how her above average breasts can help but force her to undo the top two buttons on her lab coat. But I digress.

As soon as I arrived back home, I knew what I must do.

‘Memory is not a thing that can be sold or bought, that is why it’s best to cherish what you got.’

It did say to just clap three times to activate it, which after studying it; I’m beginning to realize, maybe I was the one overreacting last night. It talks about memory, and while it also stated afterward that the riddle was a fluke. What if it does actually have some meaning? I have a theory, and now that I’m home it’s time to test it!

Uh

When she gets back from work.

—“th

As I heard the car pull up, I jogged down the steps towards the kitchen and leaned over the banister right outside it; looking down onto the foyer. Seconds later, with a Click the front door opened, and Mom came in, looking tired as usual. She sighed before locking the door behind her.

“Hi, Mom!” I shouted loudly, like a toddler greeting his mother as she picks him up from the daycare.

“Huh!?” She nearly jumped, noticing me looking down from above, she sighed again. “God, Ryan, don’t ever do that again! Especially after a long day like this. I’m beat.”

“Yeah yeah okay,” I say dismissively, time to test out my theory. Raising my hands, and bringing them together; I clap three times loudly, making sure every sound is heard in her tired state.

And just as I hoped, as soon as the last clap was finished. Her eyes became cloudy, the muscles on her smooth, make-up covered face relaxed in a blank state. I love that bland expression, god, this whole ‘game’ is bringing out my inner menace, and—I like it! The urge to see more people I know in this state quite titillating.

The light returned to Mom’s eyes just as quickly as it vanished; if I weren’t paying attention, I’d probably not even notice anything.

Shaking her head, she began walking forwards, then halted, a look of confusion forming on her face. She looked behind her, then back in front. Uncertainty still adamant by her expression. Shaking her head a second time, causing her blond hair to bounce.

“Hey, Mom!” I shouted a second time.

“Huh!?” She said, startled, looking around for the sound of the voice. Glancing upwards she noticed me studying her intently. “God, Ryan, don’t ever do that again! Especially after a long day like this. I’m beat.”

“Oh, sorry Mom.”

“It’s alright, I had a long day.” Sigh “Don’t think I’ll be making dinner tonight, you can just warm up some of the leftover taco meat, and there are some shells in the pantry.” Mom muttered while removing her shoes at the bottom of the stairs.

And—Oh god, she began unbuttoning her nurse uniform. Not just the top two buttons, like my chemistry teacher, did; no, Mom kept going down, and down. As if she were going to remove it entirely right in front of her son. Now that would be quite the sight! But no, she stopped unbuttoning, after removing four buttons. Showing off a healthy amount of cleavage, and even some of her black bra. I could just reach out and place a finger between that thick, meaty cleavage.

From what I can see of her breasts, they look amazing and healthy, most people would expect wrinkles from age; but at least from this angle, I can’t spot a single wrinkle if I were paid. That is if you ignore the small splatter of freckles between her cleavage. Speaking of paid, it pays to have a mother who’s still relatively young, only being in her early thirties. God, I have to make sure to observe her as she walks up the steps, can’t miss out on watching her breasts bounce as she walks up the stairs.

Nothing will distract me from—

“Mom! Is that you?” Mia’s voice shouts from her room upstairs.

I can’t help but groan as I turn to the sister of mine that can’t help but bud in as I’m in the middle of experimenting with my tired mother. But as I think of a spicy remark to spit in her direction, my eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets.

Mia’s walking down the steps, in a dark blue strapless bikini; her breasts fitting naturally into the top, sprinkled with their own set of freckles. Her bosom bouncing with each stop down the stairs. The bikini bottom she chose grips tightly around her weights, showing off her thick toned thighs; the lack of clothing showing off her muscular body.

Shit—I never saw her like this before, I mean yeah I’ve seen shit before, but—never like this... Her body, her thighs, her smaller yet bountiful breasts, I’ve noticed—but never—‘noticed.’

Though, she definitely noticed my gawking. With her eyes hidden by her dark shades, a frown forming on her face was all it took to realize I was caught.

“Jesus Christ dude, fuck off. Pervert.” Mia said before storming past me, giving me the chance to watch her ass shift with each step. The back of her bikini bottom is almost sinking entirely between her ass cheeks! “Mom! Ryan is perving on me! He’s such a disgusting creep!”

“Now Mia—” Mom began to chide, reaching the top of the steps to mean both of her children face to face.

“Look eww! He has a boner!” Mia dashed behind Mom to block my view of her.

“Mia I don’t see.”

“H—Hey!” I stammer, “Can you blame me!? You’re walking around like a slut how else am I supposed to—”

“Ryan!” Mom snapped instantly, “Don’t ever call your sister that again!”

“But she called me—”

“Shut it, young man!”

“Perv!” Mia mouthed from behind Mom, of course, Mom would side with her, even with my growing control over my mother, Mia is still the favorite. “Mom, Crystal’s having a pool party, so I’m going over her place, can I take your car, please?”

“Uh” Mom though, breathing in deeply, causing her revealed cleavage to expand in my direction. Not helping my boner go away. “Sure, just bring it back. So that means no staying overnight.”

“Thanks, Mommy!” Mia gave Mom a hug from behind before sticking her tongue out at me and bounding down the steps.

“Wait! You’re letting her drive!? You never let me—”

“Ryan!” Sigh “I had a long day, I can’t deal with this right now.” Mom said, beginning to walk past me.

Dam you Mia! She knows she’s Mom’s favorite, and she’s straight up abusing her privilege! When I with the 8-ball’s game, and gain full control over Mom, I swear—Things are going to change.

But to do that I need to find, and use, all the cards; which means looking for another card today should be high on my priority list. Just gotta think about—

You know, it’s hard to think with someone presses their boob into your face.

As Mom walked by me, I moved to the side on instinct to get out of her way; and I swear, she moved closer to me and pressed her right tit into my face. Since she unbuttoned her top, I felt skin on skin contact, the smell of her warm skin pushed into my nose for at least a second. Mom didn’t just walk by, she stopped and purposely pressed her tit into my face. Not only that but as she continued forward. Her hand that was by her side, not only brushed by my hardened shaft, she wrapped her hand around my meat and squeezed. Not for long mind you, it was quick and short, almost as if it were an accident, but none the less she did squeeze.

“M—Mom! Wha—”

The instant Mia closed the front door. Mom halted in place, facing away from me, I couldn’t see her expression, but I did recognize her tone of voice as she said. “Sub-Trigger. Once every twenty-four hours, if Ryan claps three times in succession, I will forget the last thirty seconds of my life.”

“Yes, I knew it!” I couldn’t help but shout, even though in hindsight, it wasn’t that hard to figure out; I’m still proud of myself. “Okay I didn’t know it was the last thirty seconds, I just assumed it—”

“Passive-Trigger. Upon returning from work, I will unbutton my top until my bra is visible, and subconsciously, I will begin to show more cleavage whenever Ryan is around.”

“Hell yeah! I forgot every Sub-Trigger comes with a passive trigger, nic—”

“Passive-Trigger. I am unable to notice Ryan’s erection, no matter how hard I look, not even if it’s the only thing in my vision; unless another Sub-Trigger permits me to. I also find myself accidentally pressing my body against Ryan’s whenever he’s aroused, and doing whatever I can to make sure his erection stays hard, even though I don’t consciously notice what I am doing, or that he is aroused in the first place.”

“Oh, shit—Two Passive-Triggers?! That’s a lot of information, can you repeat that so I can write it down?”

“Passive-Trigger. I am unable to notice Ryan’s erection, no ma—”

Huh, I didn’t know I could as her questions while in this state. T—That opens up so many opportunities, I wonder what’s the limitations of what she’d do, and what I can ask her.

“Why didn’t you explain what the Sub-Trigger did last night when I used it on you in the kitchen? It would’ve helped me understand it then and there.”

“My husband was in the kitchen with us at the time, even though he was asleep, I couldn’t risk anyone overhearing.”

“Fair enough. Uhh—Who’s your favorite child?”

“Mia is my favorite, but I do love them all.”

“Meh—Okay, will you stay in that trance while I touch you?” I say, while slowly moving my hands towards her perfect ass.

“The moment you touch me I will leave this sta—”

Poke

“Huh?” Mom said, back to her usual self as if nothing happened. Turning around to face me, she asked. “Did you say something?”

“Uh—Yeah, I just said to relax.” Dammit! Why did the poke wake her up!? I thought she ignores pokes. “Don’t worry about dinner, I’ll just warm up—Wait, actually I want Take-out.”

“Sure.” Mom yawned, then reached into her coat pocket, pulling two twenties. “That should be enough.”

But instead of just handing the money to me, she decided to place the cash in my pocket for me. As she leaned down, I saw right down her exposed top, showing off the valley between her tits as they hang. She stopped in that position, frozen for almost fifteen seconds. She then quickly gave my still hard member a squeeze, and lightly pumped it as much as she could through my shorts; before placing the money in my pocket.

Well, hot dam—This—is hot.

* * *

“Okay 8-ball! I know this is probably the fourth time this week. But I’m never going to doubt you again!” I practically scream to the billiard-ball. “This is like a drug, I drug I’m addicted too! I want to do this to more people! My teacher! Maybe even Zoey now that I tested it out, I mean, this isn’t harmful.”

‘Shut up I’m playing Frogger!’ The 8-ball said before, creating another crack, and tossing out a crumpled piece of paper onto the floor. Huh, this crack seems a lot bigger than the one from before. ‘If you want to add someone else to the game just write their full name down here.’

“Neat!”

‘Yeah yeah now, shut the fuck up—This game is addicting.’