The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 7

So far, I’ve had to limit my uses of the triggers. Mom’s utterly unaware of the newfound power I have over her, but the rest of the house isn’t as clueless. Which is to say, whenever my sister or father are around, I can’t find a way to abuse the triggers as much as I would like to. With Mia around, Mom’s cleaning trigger finds itself being severely underused, and while I could easily ask Mom to buy me Chinese food for dinner, if Dad decides to have the whole family eat together he would most definitely notice Mom’s oddly lenient behavior when it comes to what I eat.

But fortunately for me, tonight is perfect; for multiple reasons. Mia’s at a birthday party for one of her friends, and she’ll hopefully end up staying overnight; furthermore, Dad had an unusually long day at work, and he’ll probably be back around midnight. Which, for all of you folks at home who aren’t paying attention, means I have the house to myself and, more specifically, I have Mom to myself. Though, it sucks that when I finally have space to mess around with Mom, I only have three triggers to do so with. Not to mention that, on the surface level, none of them can be used for anything sexual.

That is—On the surface level.

I’m going to take the 8-ball’s advice and try to think outside of the box. Well, okay I’m actually giving myself more credit than I honestly deserve. The Sub-Trigger plainly stated that she’d clean up anything I request of her, and then immediately forgive me; whether it’s trash on the floor or semen on the wall. So I’m pretty confident she’ll wipe away my cum without a hitch, but there’s a little theory I want to test out...

Knock Knock Knock

“Ryan, what is it you needed?” Mom’s voice echoed from outside the bathroom door.

“Uh—Come in please!” I say, trying to keep the arousal out of my voice.

The door handle began to turn before it halted. “Wait, are you decent?” Mom said hesitantly. “You’re eighteen, do you actually need me for something?”

I fold my cross my legs over each other in an attempt to hide my erection, the image of her on the ground licking my cum up off the floor, dances in my mind. Obviously, she won’t clean up my load with her mouth, but a man can dream.

“I just—want you to check something out. There’s—There’s something in the bathtub!” Gotta tap into her curious nature.

“Really?” Mom says before opening the door, barely glancing at me, which is for the best since she would have noticed my boner.

“What is it?” She heads straight for the tub to my left. Only now do I notice she’s currently wearing a black strapped dress with a v-neck, showing off her deep cleavage, with the bottom ending around her smooth thighs. What’s the special occasion?

“It’s—”

“What the—” She stopped in her tracks, an odd look appearing on her face as she looks down. “Oh my god—Ryan! Ugh, what the hell!” She spat, anger and disgust mixed on her face. Lifting up her barefoot she notices my semen covered over the floor and wall opposite me.

“Oh, sorry about that.” I say with a smug smile, “I made a little mess.”

“You’re—You’re a little freak, what’s gotten into you?” Mom says, stepping back, landing her second foot right in another splotch of cum. “Ah, this is so disgusting—You are in a load of trouble young man, clean this crap up right this instant! Your father’s hearing about this...” She said before turning around to the sink, grabbing a towel to wipe my spunk off her feet.

Okay, that’s not entirely my fault. She’s walking around the house barefoot, for god’s sake. Wear slippers, woman.

“I think you should clean it up.”

“Are you?” Mom stammers, her slender leg stretching up to the sink counter. “Do you realize who you’re talking too?! I am your mother!”

My grin grows even wider. “Yeah, exactly. So, can you clean this up, please mommy?

As soon as the sentence leaves my mouth, she instantly freezes and starts blinking at her reflection in the mirror for a few seconds. Then just as quickly the light comes back to her eyes. Shaking her head, she looks back towards me — a warm motherly smile on her face.

“Oh of course Ryan.” Mom backs up from the sink and walks over to me sitting on the closed toilet, “Mommy will always clean up after you.” Mom says, looking directly into my eyes with a glint in her own. Then with a calming pat to my shoulder, she turns around to face the mess.

Hell yeah.

With hands on hips, she shakes her head at the spunk on the ground. “This is quite the mess you made here.”

“Yeah I—I just jacked off onto the floor, but honestly, it’s not that much I’ve done better.”

She crouched down onto her knees in front of me, the tightness of the bathroom forcing her thigh to brush against my leg.

“Hmmm. Okay then, well could you give me space?”

“Sure,” I say, getting up off the toilet and squeezing past her. But I had no intention of actually leaving the bathroom; this wasn’t something to pass up on, especially in her current attire. The dress wasn’t meant for her to be on the floor like this; if she wasn’t careful the straps could slip off, with her tits popping out soon after.

Mom begins scrubbing the blue bathroom tiles dutifully, with a towel she pulled from a rack. Her bare arm muscles tighten with each forceful push on the floor, some of my cum manages to stick to her flowing hair as she leans forward.

God—this, this is some hot shit, seeing her like this. She’s wiping up my jizz in an expensive, tight dress; getting so much fucking dirt on it, the bottom of her black dress now has small splotches of white on it.

At this point, my mouth is hanging open like a dog in the hot sun, yet she continues on, completely ignoring my presence. But speaking of ignoring my presence, I wanted to try something else...

Scooting up against the wall next to her, I began to remove my pants while keeping a close eye on her as she hums to herself, ready to rip my pants back on at any sign of her noticing me. Though I was sure, she wouldn’t. Every time I use the cleaning trigger, it’s as if she forgets I’m in the room with her and I can ogle her body without any fear what-so-ever. I can even talk to her while she cleans, yet she won’t even look in my general location, and even if she does, it’s as if she’s looking straight through me. The only thing that’ll have her notice my presence is if I were to touch her. Not poke, mind you, since I can poke her all the livelong day.

But now I wanted to test what she considered as ‘touching.’ Yes, a test is a good excuse for what I’m about to do with my pants on the floor, my mother still ignoring me completely. I begin to work my shaft, pumping up and down, watching her as she arches her bare back upwards.

“Ah, There’s more on the wall?” She says to herself, “That boy is so messy.” Mom then scooted up to the wall, where a few streaks of semen were stuck.

The dress she had on showed off the entire upper half of her back, making the perfect target. I imagined her naked, pressing her bare body against the stained wall as I ram my cock into her welcoming womanhood, thrusting my face into her skin, breathing her aroma as she moans my name. With that image in my head, I felt another load coming up.

“Oh—F-fuck this is hot.”

“Watch the language young man,” Mom says, without even looking at me.

“Sorry just—ffffuck!”

I let go shooting a stream of white goo towards her figure as she’s hunched over, scrubbing hard at the wall since my semen had begun to dry. I aimed for her lower back and her head. The moment my load touched her skin, she stopped her movements and practically shuddered. After a few seconds of her paused like that, with my load sticking to her hair and back, turning her black dress a brighter color; she continued with her cleaning. Clearly, she felt my cum on her back, yet as I expected, she’s unable to see me as the culprit since I never did touch her.

Oh fuck, perfect. So fucking perfect.

Before I knew it, she was done, the cum was off the wall and floor. She stood back up, brushing off some dust, completely ignoring the semen covering her back and hair.

“Oh, you’re still here?” Her eyes light up as they landed on me, as if she just now saw me for the first time in a while, “Come here sweety,” She says before forcing my face into her chest with a hug. “I understand you didn’t mean to make such a mess; mommy forgives you.”

Well, I did mean to make the mess, but she didn’t need to know that; I was already pushing the simple cleaning trigger far enough. Instead, I dive into the hug and push her against the wall. Pressing my cum harder against her skin, as some sticks to the wall behind her again.

This is bliss, I close my eyes, resting my head against her breast. Sadly, before I could get comfortable, I felt her push me back.

“Oh, I’ve got to go!” Mom adjusted the straps over her shoulders to prevent them from falling off, before heading over to the door.

“Huh?”

She stopped at the door and looked back, “Your father and I are going out, so you’re going to have the house to yourself okay? " Then swiftly, she walked back over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “You’re not allowed to invite anyone over; in fact I expect you to make sure you have all of your homework finished before we come back.”

Oah, so that’s why she had such a revealing dress on. It sucked that I couldn’t see her strutting around in it all night, but whatever, she was going to have to change out of it anyway. Besides, who was I to complain? I was going to have the house to myself, which meant I could search the entire place without having to worry about anyone catching me snooping where I’m not allowed to snoop.

And after seeing what I could do with only one Sub-trigger, the thought of what the next card might hold filled me with excitement.

Before my parents left I caught Mom, she had this look of, ‘What could you possibly want now?’ on her face.

However, I just whispered into her ear that I’d like a few pizzas for dinner, beats leftovers that’s for sure; so she ordered me three pies before departing. That food trigger, makes me wonder; is she aware of what she’s doing? Or does she just not care? Since Mom looked back at me before closing the front door, “Don’t even think about throwing a party with all that pizza mister. And if the house is a mess, fixing it up will be your job.” She hissed.

So, she knows she just bought me more food than is necessary for one person, that’s totally fine in her mind, but throwing a party with said food isn’t? Ah, well it’s not as if I’m planning on sharing the food anyway, I’ll save the rest for later. God, seeing Mia’s face when I pull out restaurant made food while she eats a room temperature sandwich for lunch will never get old.

Not much can compare to the freedom one feels being home alone. It’s quite reinvigorating. No one around to criticize, or complain. No authoritative figure to boss me around. It’s pure, unadulterated bliss; And with my stomach full of warm, freshly made pizza, this night can’t be anymore perfect!

Sucks that in a couple of hours both of the aforementioned ‘Authoritative Figures,’ will have arrived back home, which gives me a solid five hours to do whatever the hell I want. Do I smell a party?

No.

No, I don’t.

Who has the time for a party when there’s a poor old card just waiting to be found? Anyone might be able to get away with calling me a pervert, I mean, no duh. But a not idiot, I am not. The 8-ball said, if I’m ever going to get my hands on dirty commands, I’m going to have to get my hands in dirty situations. I have a couple of hours, and I’ll be dammed If I don’t take advantage of this little moment of freedom.

Which is why I find myself in the backyard, hands deep in dirt, digging through the garden. And-

Wait.

I step back, taking a good look at the fucked up garden I’ve been messing up for the past hour. What the hell was I doing?! Why did I think actually getting my hands dirty is what it meant, the 8-ball was talking about a completely different form of dirty.

Okay, okay. Fuck, maybe I am an idiot.

Heading back for the house, I decided it would make more sense on the context of this situation to scrounge through Mom’s bedroom. But—Shit—I utterly destroyed the place. Dad doesn’t give a shit, but gardening is one of Mom’s favorite past times, it won’t take her long to notice all of this clutter. Should I perhaps stay behind and try my best to hide the mess? Oh, wait, shit I forgot, I can just have her clean up after me!

What was I stressing about? Lately, I’ve been beginning to lose a fair amount of respect for Mom, but it’s not that surprising in all honesty. I can easily get her to buy me whatever the hell I want to eat, and then watch her stop what she’s doing to wipe my sloppy mess. In all actuality, I don’t have ‘that much’ control over her at the moment, but this is just the beginning, and soon I won’t just control her actions, I’ll control her.

That is if I win the game, and at this rate, I’m not so sure that’s happening. Coming back here was a complete waste of time, even if I found a card, it’s not like I’d see it without a proper source of light. The only card I came across was that thing sticking out from one of Mom’s old flower pots and-

I am actually an idiot.

* * *

Okay okay that’s it.

I hope this isn’t too confusing. If it is could I know