The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 9

* * *

Am I going to do this? Oh god, am I actually going to go through with this?

Holding the folded sheet of paper in the palm of my hand, the stiff peace of cardstock, waiting—no—begging me to write the name of my older sister on it.

Shit—I—I don’t see why I shouldn’t do it... After what happened with Mom, and seeing Mia in such a revealing state; to say I was high with arousal would be quite the understatement. Now typically, when I find myself in this state of arousal, I tend to do shit that comes back to penetrate my rectum. And I’m not talking about the good kind of penetration. But even so, it’s—Zoey for god’s sake! I’ve been dreaming about her for years! Every waking moment after libido kicked in, I saw her in a completely different light...

Now—Don’t get me wrong. Ever since I could remember, we’ve always gotten along. My parents couldn’t understand why; and honestly, I could never understand why either! Most people would assume that the oldest daughter would naturally be attracted to the youngest daughter in the family; as a—’girls gotta stick together thing.’ But no, Zoey regularly decided to hang out with me; the adopted outcast of the family. She wasn’t only the friend I needed when I was alone, but she was also the sister I needed. There was this ‘natural protective glow’ she had, resonating off of her, and making me feel safe—Whenever she was around, I just—I—I didn’t have to worry; Zoey’s more of a motherly figure than my actual mother at times.

So can you honestly blame me for developing a semi-crush on her? Okay, I’m not fooling anyone, it’s not a semi-crush, it’s a straight up crush; no strings attached. I want her, not just sexually.

I mean, growing up—I was, and still, am a pervert. Obviously, Ahem. I’ve done perverted shit; I’ve stolen panties, I’ve snuck snapshots; hell, I even beat the beet, to images of our family beach party. It’s pathetic, I know; disgusting? Of course. But I did it anyway, no—I do it anyway. Why? Well, because—It’s easy. I don’t have to worry about guilt, or any of that shit—None of the people I’ve perved on—jacked off to—None of them were kind to me. At best they merely tolerated my existence, at worse—they hated my fucking guts. When people that close to me, treat me so poorly, I can’t feel bad in the slightest; blowing my load on to candid pictures of their cleavage from over their shoulder. It’s so easy—It feels like—Revenge.

But Zoey—Zoey.... She’s been nice to me from the start, and if the situation were switched; she wouldn’t even think twice about using this 8-ball’s influence on me. But—that’s the thing. I’m not her... So should I do it!? God—if it were anyone else, It would be ridiculously easy for me, barely an inconvenience. But Zoeyyy!! I love her. Honestly, I do; not only because she’s hot as fuck, and has the body of an athlete. But she’s been there for me when no one else has; hell, I used to be bullied in school, but once she found out—Long story short, I never had to worry about being bullied again.

And that’s my point, when someone is that kind to you, it’s hard to perv out on them; especially without their knowledge. At least, I hope it’s hard for you, if not—your conscious must be dead as fuck.

I currently have, let me count; one, two, three, four, uh, six, eight—

Yeah! I currently have ZERO, photos of Zoey, saved in my hidden folder. Why? Because all the photos I do have of her, are simple pictures of our good times together; just hanging out. No need to hide those.

The one, and only time I jacked off to a picture of Zoey, was when she picked me up from a failed date; if you call being catfished by a creepy middle-aged gay man a failed date. Looking back on it, who knows what would’ve happened if her police cruiser didn’t show up and scare the guy away. After she probably saved my life, or at least my virginity; I was horny as fuck—Cough Not cause of the man, Cough Expecting to get my balls sucked by a hot, up-and-coming Latino model with natural DD sized breasts; while, might’ve been too good to be true looking back at it. Caused me to rage quite the hard-on; granted, the realization that I’ve been played did temporally stiffen my arousal.

The lose, yet somewhat form-fitting red dress, with a sheer neckline providing a peek at her often-elusive cleavage; almost instantly brought back my aroused state—it took all of my, albeit weak, willpower; to keep my eyes away from her muscular thighs, prominent breasts, or pillowy red lips, during the entirety of the drive back.

I felt all kinds of shit that night, not only was I catfished hard; but Zoey actually left her date with Hunter on her night off, to make sure I made it back home safely. She’s an amazing sister! And I couldn’t help, but perv on her during the entire ride back, between her sympathetic glances to me in the passager seat; I took mental pictures of her form, knowing full well that I might never see her in something so revealing ever again.

As she dropped me off, she gave me a warm hug—on her own accord—And told me something about, calling her if I ever need anything; I honestly wasn’t listening, my might was wrapped around her breasts pressing into my neck. I didn’t even say bye, as she went back to her car to resume her date. My eyes were glued to her hips, like a pathetic dog hypnotized by a bone.

That night I ended up jacking off to the fresh images of Zoey’s fantastic body in her dress. It felt great, hell yeah it did; I imagined Zoey, ripping off that dress and kneeling down outside the police car’s front door, giving me a tit job with her creamy tits to cheer me up, moaning my name as I blow my load directly into her red-haired face.

That fantasy was one of the best I’ve had in months; but afterward, I couldn’t help but feel even worse. My sister went out of her way, because she cares about me enough to leave her boyfriend in the middle of a date; and then I return the favor by immediately fantasizing about her titty-fucking me?!

Wow—Wow....

I needed that—

Thinking back on everything she’s done for me, really—well—it really helped me calm down from my perverted high; I feel like myself again. I want Zoey, honest to god I want her so badly, but even though I could have her with this 8-ball, I—I owe it to her, after everything she’s done for me, to keep her out of this.

‘Hey! Are you going to write down your cop friend’s name already or not?’

“No—I—I thought about it, and—”

‘Wait don’t tell me you’re having second thoughts again!? Seriously? Dude, do you want to bang your sister or not?’

“Well I—I want to... But—” I stammer.

‘Then write her fucking name down you twat!’ As if it could sense my hesitation, which it probably could, the voice continued. ‘Seriously chap, what has she done for you recently? Stop thinking back on old shit, and look at the future.’

“Uh—”

‘She didn’t even believe you when you were practically begging for her help a week ago!’

“Yeah, that’s cause you erased her memory!”

‘So what!? If she cared about you as much as you care about her, don’t you think she’d at least look into it? She thinks your crazy! Probably on drugs.’

“Yeah—That’s—Exactly what she thinks..”

‘And think about it, she’s a cop! She’s going to find out you did something to your mother eventually. Obviously, she won’t link it to magic. She’ll probably assume you drugged the woman!’

“I—”

‘You’re lovely sister will throw you in the dirt just like everyone else in your life has. If you don’t write her name down, now!’

“What happened to you not caring who I write down?”

‘Well—I—I don’t care, I’m just trying to help you out. And you know I’m right; don’t even need to read your mind. If she truly cared about you, she’d try and help you with what’s going on with you. But she doesn’t! So why should you care about her?’

The 8-ball isn’t entirely wrong here... She did quickly assume I was on drugs yesterday, even though we agreed that we’d always stick together and be honest with each other... And it’s not like this ‘game’ is harmful, Zoey wouldn’t even be aware anything is different.

I reach a hand out towards a pen sticking out from its tray.

Bringing it slowly towards the sheet of paper on the table, I murmur to myself. “What’s the harm?”

As I press the tip of the pen against the paper, I began drawing out a ‘Z’ when the phone to my left buzzes.

Glancing to my left, I see an incoming message from Zoey, or ‘Zee Bear,’ as is her nickname I set on my phone.

‘Hey, bro.’

The pen in my hand quickly falls to the table as I pick up my phone to see the rest of her messages.

‘Wanna hang out next week Tuesday?

I have to know ahead of time, so I can set it on my schedule.

But I really wanna catch up, like old times ^^

I don’t want us to grow apart, remember our promise? We’d always stick together?

If not, that’s fine. Just remember, if you need anything I’m here for you. You’re my little bro, and I’ll always have your back!’

Aw, what-what was I thinking!? This 8-balls trying to get me to turn on the only real friend I have?! Wow, and I almost let it.

‘I take that silence as—’

“Look, I’m not writing her name down okay! I—” Sigh “I need to think about it some more; she doesn’t deserve this...“

‘Yeah yeah—Whatever you fucking panzy, just remember; with this ‘Oh I love my sister,’ attitude, you’re never going to have a chance with her.’

“I said I’ll think about it, okay!? I just—care about her too much...” Pause. “But Zoey’s not my only sister good looking sister...” I say slowly, a sly grin forming on my face. “I’ve got another sis that needs to be brought down a couple pegs.”

—Mia Brooks —

“So—Do I have to write down her full name for it to work, or what? Cause if so, I have no clue what her full name is.”

‘You’re pathetic; you know that?’

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d begin to believe you want me to write Zoey’s name down...” I say, walking over to my nightstand, where the 8-ball sits patiently.

‘Ha! Yeah right, as if I care. Look, kid, you remind me of myself is all—If you don’t ditch her, she’s going to ditch you.’ the 8-ball chided, ‘Either way you spin it, someone’s getting—’

“I’m not so sure if I should take advice from a man who got himself stuck in an 8-ball.”

‘Whatever, you’ll write her name down eventually; you might have a ‘heart,’ but the urge to have her all to yourself will win out in the end.’

“H—Hey you never answered my question.”

‘Yeah, Uh—’ The voice halted, attempting to recall my initial question. ‘No, you don’t need the full name. I’ll be able to figure it out.’

“You sure? You’re not just going to put in Zoey’s name once I hand you the paper?”

‘Tha-That’s not how this works, and even if I wanted to do that; last time I checked, there’s no pen in here!’ Sigh ‘Just give me the fucking card.’

The day is young; I have the house all to myself. What, to do. What, to do. Well—technically I’m not alone here. Mom’s still in the abode, passed out—yes, but still in the house; so alas, I can’t go batshit crazy. Now, if I had more Sub-Triggers to abuse, this temporary alone time with Mom would be quite fun indeed. But the cleaning trigger, as it stands, is the only Sub-Trigger I have, at the moment, that can get her to do something sexual. And after her long day, I won’t wake her up just to have my bedroom cleaned, or some other shit.

Besides, with her asleep, Dad coming home late, and Mia—

Oh, shit, Mia—Seeing her body in that bathing suit, mear feet away; did quite the number in opening my eyes. I always knew she was cute, but never like this—I’ve seen her as just my annoying sister before. But now—Well, she’s still my annoying sister, but she’s hot! So, you know, she’s basically a completely different person. For so many years, behind her bitchy personality, Mia has hidden her figure from me; but now, things are going to change.

Okay, well—tomorrow, thing’s are going to change. For now, Mia can enjoy her pool party; while I enjoy free reign of the house.

I wish I could abuse Sub-Triggers on Mom whilst we have ample alone time; but as I stated before, my current stack of triggers don’t warrant enough fun to be worth the effort. That is why my free time would be best spent spelunking through the house in search of a Sub-Trigger. Even though I’m shit at searching, who knows, I might lucky?

And get lucky I did.

‘A good mother must be respectful to her son’s attempts at cooking. If something he baked himself was offered; the least she could do would be to eat it with a smile.’

Now, while I could lie, and say that my detective skills helped me pinpoint the exact location of this elusive card; the only person I’d end up bullshitting would be myself. In all actuality, I wasn’t even looking for the dam thing; it came to me! Thus my earlier statement of being lucky is valid.

You see, I did tell myself I’d use this free time to search, and honest to god that was my intention. But watching one Youtube video, went to two, then three; and—You get the point. Even after the realization that I’ve wasted an hour and a half; I still didn’t jump back into the hunt. Some friends of mine, from a Discord group I’m in; decided to play Cards Against Humanity. And logically, any self-respecting man would never say no to a game of C.A.H.

Of course, I don’t have any inkling of respect for myself, but my online mates didn’t need to know that. So I agreed, and ended up spending almost three hours playing games!

At that point, it was around 6 am; Mom was awake from her post-work-nap and was up an’ about. No way in hell I’d be able to properly search the upper half of the house without risking Mom catching my ass; yeah, I could’ve probably gone through the basement. But after that long game, I was hungry as fuck! My energy tank was so empty that I didn’t bother using Mom’s food trigger. A bowl of cereal was all I needed. But as I tiredly opened the pantry, and ripped down two boxes of the gluten-free cereal..

Side Rant!

Mia always asks Mom to buy gluten-free variants of food whenever she goes shopping, and it pisses me off! Her body isn’t even sensitive to gluten; she just wants gluten-free food to help her stick to her diet. So of course, Mom bends to Mia’s needs and only buys gluten-free shit. But—I—Why does the rest of the house have to agree to her food plan!? I—I—Okay okay, I’m sorry—Side rant over.

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

I ripped down two boxes of the cereal, grabbed a bowl, and began to pour my healthy dinner. But as soon as I flipped over the gluten-free Lucky Charms; a folded piece a paper plopped into my bowl. Huh—Who knew? Lucky Charms are lucky, with or without gluten!

“Tomorrow’s going to be amazing!” I say to myself, splayed on my bed, looking up towards the ceiling.

‘Maybe for you, tomorrow is the big day, but for me; a new person to add to the game, means another night to be had out on the town.’

“Oh? What do you plan on doing?”

‘I have a whole schedule planned; first I’ll stock up at a video game store, then hit up the bar, maybe catch up on a few movies I—’

‘Bla—’

‘Bla—’

‘Bla—’

Yeah—I tuned that thing out, as long as it plants triggers in Mia’s head I’m happy. I can feel the hype for tomorrow building in my groin! Or—That might be my arousal speaking. Not surprising. Haven’t released my load in quite the while, that is—If you consider two days, a while.

Sadly, I don’t have any triggers, as of yet, that’ll make it easy for me to ‘release my stress.’ I mean, there is always the cleaning trigger; I could activate that trigger and jack off while Mom cleans. But—Meh—It’s late, I’m tired.

I’m ready to hit the sack and—

And—

And I do have a trigger that might work in this situation...

As I raise my head and roll to the side, I reach a hand in my pillowcase and pull out my little collection of cards.

Hmm.

‘No son should be left alone at night; a good mother makes sure he sleeps right. Though, one does not receive without first asking. Otherwise, it could be considered, harassing.’

This would be the perfect time to try it out. Well, the more I think about it; the more I begin to realize how idiotic it would be at this time of night, to try out a new trigger. But since when have I ever been known for my smarts? I actually don’t think I’m known for anything, but if I were known for something it sure as hell wouldn’t be my intelligence.

I glance to the clock above my bedroom door; the clock’s clicking rhythmically towards half-past-ten. Dad’s been back home for almost two hours; by now he’d probably be passed out—Somewhere—Hopefully in his bed; whenever he falls asleep anywhere else, he sure as hell won’t stay there for long. It’s only a matter of time before he wakes up, and stumbles into the master bedroom in his tired state.

Now I don’t know what specifically this unused trigger does, but if it ends up keeping Mom out of bed, and if Dad notices she’s missing; he may, or may not, search the house for her. Which isn’t particularly something I’d want him to do, especially in his tired, grumpy state. If he’s not asleep in bed—I’ll just have to find another time to use this trigger; but, that might end up being somewhat challenging—Since this trigger seems like it’s only usable at night.

Dad’s not my only obstacle, Mia’s home as well; though, from the sounds of water running, she’s probably in the shower—Or, at least, preparing for one. Oh, how I wish I could watch her dutifully scrub away the dirt from her body. But—alas, I don’t have any influence on her as of yet. Daydreaming about her large freckle splattered breasts won’t get me anywhere. But anyway, Mia sure as hell won’t bother me, it’s a struggle even to remember the last time she willingly entered my room.

With a yawn and a stretch, I lift myself out of bed and head off in search of Mom; hopefully, I’ll be able to use one more trigger on her before Mia gets added to the fold.

Those Lucky Charms must’ve actually given me luck!

Dad’s out of it, snoring on his bed like a bore; and the light in Mia’s room shut off, implying she fell asleep after her shower. With both of them out of the way, I should have enough time to figure out how this trigger works on my mother.

Speaking of Mother; Mom’s currently sitting up in bed, reading a book with leisure, next to her sleeping husband. While she’s currently in her nightgown; which sadly isn’t showing off any notable skin, even though I thought she’s supposed to be showing off more cleavage with me around. She’ll most likely end up staying awake for quite a while since she hit the sack immediately after coming home from the hospital.

As I slowly step into the room, she notices my approach and slightly lowers her book.

“What is it, Ryan?” Mom said, before glancing to the clock on the wall. “You should be heading off to bed soon. You have school in the morning.”

“Yeah I know, I just—” Uh, I never did decide on what I was going to say; just assumed it would come to me. “Umm.” I swiftly pull the card out of my pocket, trying to find the right words to say.

Mom furrowed her brow at my stammering. “Spit it out, Ryan.” She noticed the card quite quickly and squinted at me. “What are you holding? Is this a prank?” Placing the book down entirely to her side, she folded her arms under her massive bust. Even though the simple nightgown isn’t showing off anything, her massive child-feeding breasts can’t help but make themselves clearly visible. And—Are those? Her nipples pressing against the fabric? I can’t help but imagine how her huge breasts would look like, as they swing freely in the wi—“Ryan! I don’t find this funny. Go to bed!” Mom hissed, snapping me back to reality.

“Yea—I—I can’t sleep!” I almost shouted. This situation’s dropping downhill faster than I’m comfortable admitting, and I already used the forgetful trigger today, so it’s too late to back out now.

“Shhhh!” Mom was quick to shush me, “Don’t you dare wake up your father.” Then she tilted her head, “You can’t sleep? What—Do you expect me to read you a bedtime story?” She said, while raising both hands to her breasts and—Twisting her nipples? What? “You’re an adult, stop this nonsense and go to bed.” She chided, then moved her hands from her now, obviously hard nipples, to below her boobs and began giggling the two mounds in her hands.

What the fuck is up with her? She—Oahhh!

Looking downwards, I noticed my blatantly obvious boner sticking out against my pajama bottoms. She must’ve realized I was aroused and began playing with her tits in an effort to keep me in this state. Wow—And—

Bounce

“Ryan?”

Bounce

“Ryan!”

Squeeze

“What are you staring at?!” Mom looked down to her tits, staring directly at her fingers interlaced around her nipples; yet not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Squeeze

“I—Uh” I gulped, this is incredibly distracting.

Sigh “Ryan—” Her hands moved to the blanket, covering her lower half; she practically flung it off of her as she continued talking. “I’m not going to tell you again.” Mom’s left hand quickly snaked into her pants as she started rubbing her—Wait—Is-Is she masturbating!? In front of me?! “G—Go,” She stuttered, as she flicked her hair back with her free hand. Her smooth face visibly turning warmer due to her own actions. “Go to—Bed!” Mom almost shouted the last part, those soft red lips parting while she begins breathing hastily through her mouth. “If you can’t—OH RYAN!” She squeezed her thick thighs tightly together, squishing her hand into her crotch.

What the hell is going on! I—I honestly can’t remember what my original gameplan was, well—okay, I do recall not having a gameplan, but any hopes of me coming up with one the spot has gone away in the wind. I get that Mom’s Passive-Trigger makes her subconsciously want to keep me aroused. But—how can she not notice what she’s doing!? Is she even realizing what her own lips are saying? She did just shout my name out; actually, it was more of a moan. But still.

“Are you okay Mom?” Watching my mother masturbate in front of me, while my dad is sleeping soundly to her right is giving me the urge to bust a nut; right, here, right now. Gaaaah! But I can’t, I don’t know how Mom will react. She obviously can’t notice my boner, but who knows how she’ll respond to her son stroking his length right in front of her?

“I’m f—ffu—fine!” Mom half panted. “There’s somethin—w—wrong with you!” Her free hand moved to cup her right breast and squeeze.

As much as I could watch Mom stroke her slit all day, I need to finish what I came here to do; and, through her own aroused state, I can tell she’s beginning to lose patience. Peeling my eyes away from Mom; which took a lot of effort on my part—I glance back down to the card in my hand.

‘No son should be left alone at night; a good mother makes sure he sleeps right. Though, one does not receive without first asking. Otherwise, it could be considered, harassing.’

I don’t get it—Mom’s supposed to make sure I sleep right? I—Ughhh! I can barely think when I’m not watching my mother stroke herself in front of me; how am I supposed to come up with a rational thought now!?

Okay—Uh, ‘Though, one does not receive without first asking.’ Maybe I have to ask? But—Ask for what exactly?

“Okay, I gave yo—OH RYAN!” She moaned, while squeezing her huge tit tightly, and sucking on her bottom lip. “I ga—gave you enough time. Your father’s going to—dea—deal with—”

“But I can’t sleep I—I need help!”

“What are you saying?” Mom quickly said, between gasps of air.

“Can you help me!?”

“What d—do you expect me to help you with?”

“You’re an adult! Y—You don’t—”

“Please Mom, can you help me sleep?”

Both of her hands stopped the moment my question left my mouth. As if a switch flipped in her head, she looked back at me; any trace of her upset attitude, gone. She didn’t even gain a blank stare this time, as if her mind is slowly getting used to being reprogramed on the spot.

“Oh, Ryan.” She removed her hand from her crotch slowly — the lamp’s dim lighting reflecting off moisture coating her hand. “Why didn’t you say so from the beginning?” Mom shook her head, and swung her smooth; and now sweaty—Legs off of the bed. “Go to bed honey, I’ll be with you soon.”

Oh shit! That worked!? I was pulling for straws at that point, I assumed the key was to ask her for something, but I couldn’t think of how to properly phrase it. But—What is she going to do? Just—Sleep with me? Like how some kids do with their parents when they have a bad dream? Honestly, I feel like that would just end up being uncomfortable and a bit awkward.

I take it back, I take it all back. This is amazing.

It took almost ten minutes, or—I believe it was ten minutes; honestly, I was quite tired. Hell, I almost fell asleep.

Almost.

When the door to my bedroom began to creek, my eyes shot open quicker than a donkey in a closet! I don’t really know what that metaphor means, but frankly, I couldn’t think of anything better.

Now, it was hard to pinpoint exactly what I’m seeing in the darkness of my room, but I’m able to see enough to understand; Mom is wearing something that before the 8-ball, only existed in my darkest fantasies.

She has on a ridiculously sexy lace nightgown, with floral patterns splattered all over it, finished in light purple. The fabric is not only small and tightly pressed against her feminine, adult form; but the top half has an extremely deep v-neck, showing off the entirety of her massive cleavage. Not that the v-neck was needed since the integrity of her nightgown is seethrough! Even her tight, purple panties are entirely transparent; slightly hidden by the hem of her nightgown, which comes to an end slightly below her sheer G-stringed panties.

Her entire getup seems to be completely see-through, I can see the line to indicate her coveted pussy lips. Upon closer inspection, she is is wearing a bra, that’s why her massive tits aren’t sagging in the slightest. If anything, they’re being pushed up, amplifying her cleavage in a way I can’t dare to describe. Sadly, her nipples are the only parts of her body still hidden, the bra seems to be clear, save for the middle part of each cup. There’s some sort of padding, in the same color of her creamy skin; did she put some type of tape to cover her nipples? Weird since she’s otherwise showing off the entirety of her bountiful bosom.

Mom gave me a warm smile once she noticed my awestruck expression. Well—I assumed she was going for a warm smile, but in her current outfit, and her natural hand-on-hips pose; it came off as more of a seductive smile.

“Now, you’re going to be stuck with Mommy until you fall asleep. Okay?”

“Uh—M—Mom?”

“I don’t want to hear it, mister!” Mom quickly interrupted, raising a hand to silence me. “At your age, sleep is essential. As your mother, it is my job to make sure you sleep well.”

With that, she turned around and gently closed the door behind her. As she did my eyes trailed down to her posterior. Oh shit, shit shit shit! Her underwear, it’s just one singular string; it’s like a T-back! But the majority of the ‘t’ is completely hidden between her ass cheeks; the small fabric can’t compete with my mother’s childbearing hips.

After closing the door, she does an abrupt about-face and turns back towards me.

“Alright,” Mom takes a deep breath, pushing her already exposed jugs out enough to make them seem even larger. “Move over.”

“Huh?”

“Make room.” She gestures for me to shoot back towards the wall, the small arm movements send equally minuscule ripples across her tits. “Don’t make this worse than it needs to be young man,” She chided, assumed my lack of an immediate response was because I didn’t want her in the same bed as me; as if! Okay well, before I didn’t, but after seeing her like this, I—I had a quick change of heart. Mom smiled as I slowly moved back, granting her enough space to slide into the bed with me. “Good boy.”

She quickly, yet—somehow, slowly—glided into the queen-sized bed; pushing the covers back, her beautiful creamy legs slid into a resting position; brushing against my own.

“I know you might not like this.” Mom began, her beautiful, make-up covered face, inches from mine; I could feel the warmth of her breath against my skin, causing goosebumps to form. “But until you can sleep on your own, Mommy’s going to be here with you every night. Got it?” She gave me a stern look as if this was going to make me want to sleep on my own; bitch! If anything, this is only solidifying the fact that I’m using this fantastic new trigger every freaking night!

I tried to look her back in the eyes, I did! But having her body—this close! Practically naked! It’s only natural for my eyes to wander, and wonder they did. The sight of her gigantic breasts, resting on the bed as she leans on her side facing me; I could just reach out and touch them—suck on them...

My little boner at this point is an iron rod of destruction. As I shifted to my side to face her; or if I’m real with myself, to face her tits. My meaty length landed on Mom’s thick thigh.

Mom’s whole body practically shivered the moment my prick landed on her. But before I could shit my pants in worry that she’d flip out. She shot both hands out and pulled me in and embrace; resting her chin on my head, the cooed. “Mommy loves you, baby, I’m only doing this for your own good.” As she spoke, she pushed down on the back of my head, forcing my mug into her exposed cleavage.

With my face shoved in the cleft of her cleavage, a deep valley with two massive walls of tits, on either side; I couldn’t help but shoot my tongue out and lick her milky skin. As my young graced her skin, I pressed my hips into her instinctively; my prick almost being shoved between her thighs.

Mom did nothing to stop me, only cooing and continuing to rub my head.

Then in a flash, reality hit me like a bag of rocks; I brought my arms up and shoved my face out of Mom’s cavern. Almost creating a plop sound.

“You ready to shut your eyes sweety?” Mom said with a tilt of her head.

“I—Uh—” Fucking hell, I need to figure out what I can and cannot do before I end up crossing the line and ruin everything. I lick my lips, remembering the taste of Mom’s skin. Why did she basically motorboat me like that? Was that part of the tri—

Oahh! She only did that after I accidentally jabbed her with my dick. And a Passive-Trigger I just gained makes her unconsciously rub her body against me, or just try to keep me aroused in general like she did back in her bedroom. I thought she only does that shit when she sees my erection, but apparently, me touching her with it is enough for her subconscious to know I’m erect.

And since I sleep in my boxers, I have a feeling I’ll be poking her with my meat quite often; even if she weren’t wearing practically none-existant lingerie.

I roll back and face the ceiling, my oblivious seductive mother laying to my left; dressed as if we’re having sex. Wait—Can I have sex with her?! I know that’s ballsy of me to think, but hey! I don’t know the limitations! If only she would just tell me what the trigger does.

“Sub-Trigger.”

“Huh?”

Looking over to Mom, she’s laying back facing the ceiling, hands by her side, with a blank look plastered over her face as she speaks in a monotone voice.

“Once per day, if Ryan asks me for help sleeping; I will stop what I’m doing and put on whatever clothing that I find inside of the black storage box in my closet. If there is no clothing in the box, I will default to my most riskay lingerie I can find. Then I will wait for Ryan in his room, if I don’t see him in fifteen minutes, I will wake up from this trance. If Ryan does enter my vision, I will force him into his bed with me, and I will stay there with him until 5am, or until I hear snoring. When in bed with Ryan, I will accept any and all advancements to my body, as I believe he is only trying to get comfortable. But if Ryan enters my body in any way, I will immediately wake up from my trance. If Ryan did anything that would cause my conscious self to leave him room with a negative attitude; I would instantly forget everything that transpired while in his bedroom the moment I step out of it. And I won’t notice whatever I am wearing. Instead, I will change out of it and place it back where I found it.”

“Well, that was convenient.”

“What was that honey?”

“Uh—N—Nothing!” Shit. I was going to ask her to say that again, she said way too much for me to get in one sitting! If only I could go back and read what she said; sadly this isn’t a story. ):

Okay whatever, I feel like I have enough information to enjoy this new Sub-Trigger.

“Mom?”

“Yes, sweety?” Mom looks over to me and leans back on her side.

“Can I?” Well, just do it dammit, JUST DO IT!

“Can you—” She’s interrupted by my arm as it shoots out and grabs her tit. Holy shit! Holy shit! I’m grabbing Mom’s breast! My first ever boob grab. It reminded me of dough, though; soft, soft dough. My hand sank into her boob flesh, it’s like I’m shoving it into a massive memory foam pillow! Who knew Mom was packing two big portable cushions on her? That’s mighty convenient. “Am I in your way?” Mom asks.

“No—No, I’m just—Stretching.” I blatantly lie to her face, as I shove my other hand under her already exposed garment. The sticky saliva I left on her from my earlier breast-worshiping session is still between her tits; that must feel quite uncomfortable for her. Anyway, I need to see what’s under that flap covering her nipple! Okay, I—I know it’s hiding her nipple—I just contradicted myself but—Nevermind...

“Oh—okay,” Mom sighs, bringing her plump red lips to my forehead and giving me a soft kiss. “Mommy’s here to help you sleep, get comfortable.”

“I will!” I look up to those juicy lips that just left my forehead, feeling a splotch of wetness were her soft lips were moments earlier. “But first, you know what will help me relax?”

“What is it, sweety?” Mom asks, as she shifts herself closer and wraps her arm around my side. Squishing her two soft mounds into my neck and upper chest.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long—” I mumble, looking her right in the eyes, or more precisely her lips.

Leaning up, I wrap both arms around her neck, the feeling of her body pressed so firmly to my own body only helped to spur me on. My face moving closer, and closer to hers; I quickly bring my, fairly dry lips up to her own soft set. And within seconds our faces collied. Mom doesn’t react, or maybe she does I have no idea. My eyes were closed, the only thing on my mind was her lips. I moaned into her, breathing deeply into her mouth. I know how I keep talking about her lips being soft when honestly, I have no proof. Well, now I have evidence! They are soft as fuck!

But as I pressed in harder, and moved my tongue to dance inside her mouth. Mom was quick to inform me, I crossed the line.

“Mmh—” Splah Mom pushed herself away from me and immediately stood up, looking at me with a face of disgust and pure rage. “Ryan what the fuck! I—I—” She looked down to her tits, noticing all of my spit attached to her skin. “What was I—What were you—Oh my fucking god! What the hell is wrong with you!?“

“Uh—”

“Shut the fuck up!” She shouted, “Y—You—Oh my god!” Was all she said before dashing out of my room.

Though, the moment she left my bedroom, facing away from me; she suddenly stopped in place. All I did was stare at her in silence, my eyes slowly shifting back down to her pantie, or—lack of pantie since most of it was completely hidden within her ass.

She started looking around as if confused; she idly reaches, and hand back scratches her ass next to the T-back’s waist string. After a couple seconds, and a cute yawn on her part, she turns and notices me on the bed in my room, just staring at her.

“Oh!” Mom half jumps, sending her tits in a small jiggling spree. “How long have you been there?”

“I—”

“And what are you doing up!? It’s 12am,” Mom scolds, placing her hands on her naked hips; completely ignoring her lack of a practical nightgown. “Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow, and I don’t want to hear you complaining that you’re tired.”

“But—I can’t sleep.”

“That’s your problem.”

“I mean—can you help me sleep, Mom?”

She blinks, then tilts her head. “What? What are you talking about?”

“Uh—”

“Go to bed before you give me a reason to get upset.”

“Yes, Mom.”

Okay, after some self-evaluation I admit; last night I might’ve screwed the pooch. That’s on me, we can’t win them all.

Mom said that if I entered her in any way while the trigger was active, she’d snap out of it. And the moment my tongue decided to get in on that lip to lip action. She snapped out of the trance and abruptly, freaked the fuck out; fair, I went too far, that’s on me. Luckily she also forgot about the whole experience, so I don’t have to worry about any long-term consequences.

But the past is the past. Todays a new day! Which means I can use the amnesia Sub-Trigger on Mom, I’ve been thinking hard about how I’d go about using it. Would I just rush over to her, make-out, grope her, slap her ass? I could do a lot in thirty seconds; then just clap my hands three times and have a nice laugh at how ridiculously clueless she is.

Or—I could save that trigger for something more useful, as in tests; tests for the Sub-Triggers. If I fuck up, I could use that trigger as a failsafe. What to do—What to do.

Well, tonight I’m definitely going to use the night-time-with-mommy trigger. And this time, I’ll actually get to appreciate it; every part of Mom’s astounding body is accessible. As long as I don’t go ‘inside’ her, I’m good. Which basically means, if I can just wait till nightfall, I can have Mom’s body to myself; without having to rush and use the memory Sub-Trigger.

But Mom’s not the only one on the table anymore. Because now that it’s a new day, Mia’s going to join the fun anytime now...

Okay okay, I’m not going to lie and say I searched the house all day and still found jack squat.

I did search Mia’s room after school, for—like fifteen minutes. Yeah—honestly, I wasn’t trying. You see, last night—I stayed up way too fucking late. After Mom left, I still needed to blow my load, I had way too much pent up rage stored up. So I ended up wasting my junk on your run-of-the-mill porn; I wish I could’ve done it to Mom, but that ship sailed due to reasons I mentioned earlier.

So yeah, I’m back home now, playing video games on my pc; lazy as fuck. I’ll get to Mia. Eventually; she can wait.

“Mom!” Mia’s voice shouted from downstairs. “Where’s the milk!? I’m trying to make cookies for Crystal!”

Cookies? Oh yeah, I forgot I found a Sub-Trigger that had something to do with food—I could use that one on Mom as well, who knows; I might love it! After the last Sub-Trigger, I’ve learned not to judge them by their descriptions alone.

“Ryan bought some a couple days ago!” Mom’s voice shouted back. “Ask him.”

Sigh I completely forgot about that, Mom asked me to buy Milk and something else when I got her to clean the garden for me. Shit—Part of me was hoping I’d have a way to get out of going to the store before it came back to bite me. Guess not.

Stomp Stomp Stomp

Oh lord, Mia’s coming, fast.

Please, Sis, don’t make this a big deal, it’s just milk! I’ll buy you cookies on my way back from school tomorrow! Just leave me alone, Please! I’m in the middle of a World of Warcraft sesh.

“Ryan!” Mia forces my door open and pops her blond head in.

Sigh

“What’s up Mia?”

“Where’s the milk? Did you—”

“Look, Mia,” I whisper, not wanting Mom to overhear. It seems like she’s always listening when I’m trying to get away with sething. “I never went to the store, but please don’t tell Mom, I’ll give you some money an—”

“Mom!”

“What the hell Mia!?” I say, genuine anger in my voice. “Why do you have to be like this?”

Mia merely sticks her tongue out, and dashes back out of the room. God, if she wasn’t hot, I’m pretty sure she’d have no positive attributes.

Welp, better quit this game now, cause Mom will be here in—

3—

2—

1—

“Ryan!”

You can tell that this shit happens a lot.

Mom stormed in my room, not in a good mood. Her pissed face wasn’t the first thing I noticed though, since her dark blue blouse, which generally has three buttoned up buttons the top; were entirely unbuttoned at the moment. So her tits jiggling into the room obviously had my attention.

I scoot back away from my desk. “Look Mom I’m sorry I—”

“Don’t even start! I asked you to go to the store almost three days ago!”

“It was two days ago.”

Mom’s mouth opened, aghast that I would talk back to her.

“What was that young man? Are you being smart with me?” After a quick glance to my crotch, she crossed her arms beneath her ample bosom, pushing her cleavage up even more. “What even is your excuse to completely ignore my command like that?”

“Mom, I’ll go to the store okay? Please just let me finish thi—”

“No, you’re going now, it’s not like you’re doing anything productive anyway.”

“I—I just want to finish this game,” I mumble in defeat.

“I’m sorry, what’s that?” Mom said, quirking an eyebrow at me.

“Nothing..”

“No, repeat yourself.” Mom leaned down towards me, hands still crossed below her bust, “Now.”

“I said—I want to finish this game.”

“Oh,” Mom says, leaning back up and tilting her head at me. She closed her eyes as if deep in thought, for almost three seconds, before opening them again. “Okay, play as long as you want, but when you’re done, you’re going to the store. Alright?”

“Uh—Okay? Thanks?”

“No problem honey.” Mom said before her face turned slack. “Passive-Trigger, Ryan can play any game whenever he wants.” She said in a robotic voice and blank face. The just as quickly, she blinked, looked at me. Nodded to herself, and turned to walk away. “Mia!” Mom called out as she left my room.

“Is Ryan going to buy milk?” Mia called back from her room.

“He will, after his game.” Mom replied matter of factly.

“W—What!?” Mia stammered, “But—”

“No buts Mia, let your brother finish his game.”

Wait wait wait! Is Mom actually siding with me!? I’m just as flappergasted as Mia! This is the first time, in years! Mom seldom sides with me over Mia. Maybe Mom’s slowly leaning on my side with each Sub-Trigger. I need to try something...

“Mom! Wait!” I call out.

“What is it? You better be playing that game, or you’re off to the store.”

“Yeah, Yeah, can you come here for a sec?”

I hear Mom sigh, before coming back to my room in a couple seconds. “What now?”

“So—I think I’m going to play this game all day...” I say slowly, “Is that a problem?” I need to test how far I can push this Passive-Trigger; I’m also curious to see how powerful the Passive-Triggers are. Can they rework my mother’s sense of logic entirely?

She opened her mouth as if she were about to chastise me, then she froze, as if deep in thought, before responding. “I guess that’s fine. You could pick up the milk tomorrow if you chose to play that game all day.”

“Oh really? You’d let me play all day.”

“Sure, but don’t think I’m going to let you get out of work all the time.” Mom said, placing her hands on her hips again. “You’re not the one making the rules. Either way, you’re still buying the milk, no way out of it young man.”

“Of course,” I say.

Mom nods, before turning around again.

“But—” I know I’m pushing things again, but I need to see just how lenient she is. “What if I play games all day Thursday as well?”

“Then—” She paused at the door, before looking back at me. “You’ll go to the store, Friday.”

“Don’t you think we’d need milk by then?”

“Uhh—Yes—I—” Mom stammered, bringing her palm up to her temple as the cranks in her head spin. The Passive-Trigger is preventing her from not allowing me to play games, but every other sense in her head is telling her that we need milk and I need to be the one to buy it. She needs to show her authority over her children by not allowing them to get out of work, but the Passive-Trigger is making that awfully hard for her. “Um—”

“What if Mia just picks it up while I play video games?”

“What?” Mom turned back around, “No, no no, I just told you! You are not getting out of this.”

“Look, I’m going to be playing video games all day, so wouldn’t it be better for the family if Mia just does my chore for me?”

“Y—” Mom stops, blinks a few time, then continues. “Of course, Mia should help out every once and awhile.”

“Wait that worked!”

Mom’s voice turned quiet, as she spoke in the same monotone voice she used moments before. “Passive-Trigger, Ryan can always ask for chores to be assigned to Mia instead of himself, I will never disagree.” The light came back in Mom’s eyes, and ignored me and left my room to go over to Mia’s.

“What!? But Ryan didn’t!” I heard Mia’s voice should before she was interrupted by Mom’s own stern voice.

“Don’t you dare talk back to me young lady! You need to pick up your end of the slack every once and awhile.”

“But Mooom! It wasn’t my job to—”

“Talk back to me one more time and see what happens; you won’t be hanging out with your friends for a week.” Mom’s statement shut Mia up.

“Yes, Mom.” Was all Mia said, and I couldn’t help but grin to myself. As I resumed playing

Mom might be the queen on the chess board, but soon enough, I’ll gain control of her chess piece, and all the power that comes with it.