The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edited in Post: Lily Tries Roleplay

So, I enjoyed writing what was initially to be the entirety of “Edited in Post” all the way up until the end, at which point I realized that I didn’t have a solid ending for it. So I dashed off a quick “she was enslaved and used for sex” end and called it a day, and boy, did I get called on it. Not just for the typo (dunno why I started calling Lily Lisa) but because it was sort of an easy out that didn’t fit the slow build I’d created.

Not my initial intention, but hopefully a better one. Thanks for demanding improvement, all you who did!

“Feel your mind opening, feel your body opening with it. Feel the complete release of fear or inhibition, the tantalizing knowledge that you can seek any pleasure, any desire, completely unencumbered by taboo or shame, for as long as you want. Can you feel it?”

“Yes, sir…” Lily moaned as rocked back in her chair, her body sweaty, the folds of her pussy soaked and swollen. Anything. She could feel anything, be anything, do anything, until she forgot. She’d forget again. He’d make her forget. But then she could do it again, as often as she wanted, over and over and…

“Lily?”

Her eyes shot open as Max stepped in, realizing that half her hand was inside herself at that moment. “Shit! You ever hear of knocking?” Her dry fingers hit the off button so he wouldn’t hear it.

“Yeah, and doorbells. I used both. Are you okay? The podcast was supposed to go live twelve hours ago, I was starting to think maybe he HAD swept her away.”

Twelve hours? Lily tried to focus long enough to find her clock, and had to pull her fingers away from her clit as she did so. Christ, she was about to gill off right in front of him. “I… uh…”

It was all there. The cycle she’d been in. How many times? She wasn’t sure. At least eight, possibly more. She was finding math difficult at the moment, though. Because of Max.

Max was a good friend, one of those people you fell in with and just liked. Fit, too, with an ass she never minded ogling when he wore tight pants around the office. But he worked with her, managing the hardware as well as the merch store, drawing some cash from each show they ran, and she’d sworn, early on, that sleeping with employees was a line she wouldn’t cross.

Even if he was really, really fucking fine.

“Lil? You still with me?”

“Y-yeah…” she muttered to herself, dragging her eyes away from his crotch. “Fine. Just couldn’t… couldn’t concentrate, you know?”

That earned a chuckle from him. “So- hypnosis really worked for you, huh? All that resistance and BAM, the listeners were right.”

Had it worked? She was struggling to remember why not fucking his brains out right now was so goddamned important, and failing. Yeah, she’d say it worked.

“Still, I never thought anything could make you miss a deadline. I guess you’re just human after all.”

“Yeah, human… speaking of…” Max gave her a puzzled look. “I am seriously, and I mean MAJORLY horny right now.”

Another laugh. “Kinda noticed that as I walked in, boss.”

“Yeah, so, I was wondering if you could help me with that.” Now THAT caught his attention.

“What? I mean, wait. You don’t mean... fuck, do you?”

“Smooth talker,” she said with her best “oh god just shut up and fuck me” smile, stepping forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. “It’s not complicated. I want some, I know you want me, and you know I can give some seriously amazing head. So let me warm you up, and then we can get started.”

“I… uhhh…” Max’s eyes were wide as saucers. “I mean…”

It wasn’t right, but that didn’t matter. She was free, free to drift down to her knees, expertly opening his belt and fly and then pulling out his cock. She wasn’t disappointed, either, for all her talk about warming up, it was clear that he was already mostly there.

The rest was perfect, easy. She was a sex expert. She’d had more than a few oral experts on the show, had learned from the best, and as her lips wrapped around his beautiful penis she heard him groan in almost painful arousal. Problems, like could she still be his boss after having his dick in her mouth, didn’t matter. She was free from restraints, free from fear, inhibition, or even common sense. She was who she was meant to be, who she had trained to be, a hot lay, the perfect sex kitten, ready and eager to show the technique only years of seeking out experts could get you.

Max came in her mouth, almost without warning. She laughed. She’d get hers… maybe after he blew the second time, he’d last a bit longer…

Lily’s eyes blinked open, and she sat up in her bed. How’d she gotten here? Last thing she remembered, she’d been working on the…

Oh hell, the podcast. She’d been late, she remembered that much. Leaping to her laptop, she called up her website, hoping the patrons weren’t too angry before she could explain…

Instead, she found a review.

“Long time Fan, but OH MY GOD, was this one so good! Probably my favorite ever! The induction was so calming and Tina’s reaction was SO hot and and Lily’s nervousness through the whole thing was just the cherry on top, it made me want him to hypnotize her, too, so she could finally just REALLY let go!”

“Let go…” Lily murmured under her breath, then saw that there were many other reviews, all on the same theme. Even the patrons who normally grumbled about late releases were fully positive… in fact, while she’d only grabbed a few more patrons so far, her average monthly installment per patron had gone up almost a dollar.

Hypnosis was a gold mine, apparently.

Her eyes flicked to the episode itself, and she saw that it had only actually gone up a few hours ago, and had actually been posted by Max, which was odd. Right? A notification jumped up on the screen from him.

“Hey, Boss. How you feeling?”

She blinked a few times, then typed a reply. “Ok, I guess. A bit sore, actually. Thanks for getting the episode up.”

“Least I could do, but next time, maybe don’t make you fight me off to do it, okay? Look, I’m gonna need a couple of days off, got some stuff to think about.”

Oh. Uh, right. “Sure. Everything ok?”

“I’ll let you know. See you then.”

Well, shit. If Max was gonna be out she was gonna be on her own to find a new guest for the next show on her own, which meant she didn’t have a lot of time. With a sigh, she clicked on the latest episode to listen to while she flicked through her black book of contacts. If hypnosis was such a hit, she’d have to consider bringing Michael back on in a few months. But for know, she needed something different. Where was that one roleplayer she’d gotten an email from…

“Now… just relax…”

Lily’s eyes snapped open and she pushed herself up from her desk. Christ, but she had to start getting better nights sleep if this kept happening. Glancing at the clock, she was relieved to discover that she’d only lost an hour or so this time, and spotting the phone number on her screen, she grabbed her cell and made the call.

“Hello, Lily! I’m so excited for the show. What’s up?”

“Uh… Carol?” Lily double checked the name, Carol Parsons. And she was almost certain they’d never spoken before.

“Well, yeah. Is everything okay? You sound like you’re about to cancel on me or something.”

“Oh, uh…” Lily wracked her brain, desperately trying to remember this conversation she’d apparently had, but nothing was coming. Desperately, she decided to bluff. “No… no, you’re not canceled, I was just wondering, uh, well, you know, busy days, I’m getting forgetful, is there anything you needed before… before we record?”

“Oh! Um, well, I use a lot of props, but that doesn’t matter so much on a podcast, and I bet you have some pretty nice bondage gear of your own.” Lily did, in fact, sent by some of the finest manufacturers on the continent. But she really felt like she’d remember a show that might need them!

“Oh, uh, yeah, of course I do.” She heard herself say.

“Great! I love how down for everything you are. All right, I’ll be by on Friday, and I’ll try to get there early so we can listen to the tape together. Tra, darling!”

Lily leaned back in her chair. Apparently, Friday’s show was already settled. Glancing back at her laptop, she could see that her hits were through the roof… at this rate, she’d pass her current record before they even started recording.

Well, best to give it a listen, then. Might as well know what worked so well, especially since she was having so much trouble remembering…

* * *

“Hello listeners everywhere, and welcome back to ‘Sex with Lily!’ We’ve got what I’m sure you’ll agree is an amazing episode for you here today. I’m joined in the studio by Lady Scarlett, whose various erotic writings you may have read in various dark and sexy corners of the internet. Welcome to the show, Miss Scarlett.”

Carol laughed at the description. “Thanks for having me Lily, and I’m looking forward to having YOU!” Lily was grateful for pseudonym… she wasn’t sure sex with ‘Carol’ would be a good follow-up to the previous episode. Out of character, she was cheerful, bubbly, and more than a little flighty.

“So, Scarlett, you’re here to tell me about various roleplays you’ve done, and then to do a little with me here. Now, to start off, why is this worth a show on this podcast? Are we talking dressing up a schoolgirl and asking for spankings, or…”

Carol chuckled. “Well, not exactly. While what you described IS roleplay, it has about as much in common with what I do as most porn has to Shakespeare. You see, in the porn side of things, the story and characters are just window dressing. The POINT of the entire endeavor is to get straight to the fucking, with all that’s really different being the cut of the clothes beside the bed.”

“And the Shakespeare?”

“Character, plot, story! Sure, the sex is nice, but it MEANS something because of the scenario built around it. In that kind of roleplay, the story itself is hot, the sex is the payoff. It’s not just fuckin’ for the sake of fuckin’, it’s the Princess welcoming her hero, the soldier reunited with the nurse who saved him…”

“...the podcaster surrendering to the hypnotist on her show?”

“Exactly! After last week’s episode, which was AMAZING, by the way,”

“Thank you!”

“...you’re very welcome, I was as intrigued as anyone else. You broke all your records! But I gotta admit, I kinda wanted more. I saw on the boards that I wasn’t alone? SO many people wanted to hear you use that breathless voice, to say ‘yes sir,’ as he told you to come. But like he said, that’s not really how hypnosis works. But what if it was? What if a hypnotist COULD break you, could make you obey, and all the world listened as they did it?”

Lily found herself trying to ignore the dampness between her legs. Since their early conversations, she’d gotten more and more into the thought, and had repeatedly found herself listening to Michael’s episode, imagining what could have been. Well, not what could have been, but what people IMAGINED. “Sounds pretty hot to me…”

“To all of us!” Carol laughed. “Now, it isn’t possible. And even if it was, you wouldn’t do it on your show. But with roleplay, a proper roleplay, you can kind of experience it. Like method acting, you get so into your character that suddenly what was never possible becomes possible, and you find yourself in that dream scenario, submitting your will and your body to someone else. It’s all a scene, but if you do it right, it can feel real. A lot like hypnosis itself, actually, just that again, consent is always important, and you’re never even mentally altered!”

Lily leaned forward to her mic. “Well, folks, you’ve wanted it, so now you’ll get it. We’ll go to a word from this weeks sponsors, and then when we come back we’ll start over, but this time, Lady Scarlett will be an unethical mind controller, here to take my mind and body for your listening pleasure! Stay tuned!”

Carol was using the bathroom when Max stepped into the recording studio, a bit of a glint in his eye. “So you’re finally gonna fuck on air?”

Lily rolled her eyes. “No, just pledge myself, describe my body, make some masturbatory sounds, that kind of thing.”

“So you say now,” Max said with a smile, “but what if you get carried away?”

Lily frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Oh come on. You’ve been pretty hot and bothered lately, it’s practically a new fetish for you, and here you’re gonna play out that fantasy on the air and act like you can just stop when you want?”

“It’s all about consent, Max, God, you should listen to our episodes.”

“I do, but not as often as you have. In fact, it makes me wonder what you would do if I told you to blow me right here and just relax…”

Lily was about to hit him. He could joke around sometimes, but he knew the line of their professional relationship and not to cross it. But when she looked down, her hands were, instead, going to his belt, even while she started dropping to her knees. She should have been revolted, but actually she was so relaxed...

“Hey, toots, ready to start?” Carol called as she walked out of the bathroom.

“Saved by the bell,” Max whispered to her as she quickly scooted towards the studio.

* * *

“...and now, Lily, you are completely under my power. Your mind is a blank, your pussy is soaking, and you will do WHATEVER I command from now on, yes?”

The induction had been fairly similar to what Michael had done a week before. It lacked any of a hundred things he did for it to be real, but Carol really had been right about roleplay, every time she had waved her hand in that slightly silly way, telling her to open up, to relax, and more recently to submit, doing so had just become so very, very easy.

“Yesss… Mistress…” Lily droned. That part was a bit silly, Tina had never reacted to Michael in that cliched robo-slave tone, but here it just seemed appropriate.

“Excellent. On your knees, slave, and let’s put that bondage equipment of yours to good use.”

During the “explain my master plan” part of her villian role, ‘Mistress Scarlett’ had mentioned using Lily’s significant assortment of bondage to aid her training from podcaster to mindless sex drone. It had sounded so good that Lily had been soaked almost as soon as the description had started.

The collar went on first, and Lily put it on herself, as they had discussed ahead of time, her hands slowly and sensually pulling it around her throat, then securing it in place with a satisfying snap of the lock. She’d always liked it, supple and strong leather that was tight enough that you’d always know that it was there and could be controlled by it without losing the ability to comfortably breathe. Tilting her head to the side while Carol fitted it to her, she listened as the roleplaying “mistress” continued to set the scene.

“Now my dear, you will wear a collar, the sign of a slave, the sign of a pet, the reminder that you are not a person but a sex object, to be used by whoever wishes it. Do you obey?”

Lily was beginning to think that she should be disappointed by all this. For all of her talk of Shakespeare, Carol was clearly closer to your average porn writer. But inside herself, in the character, it was if the bonds on her mind actually were forming, and so she felt the only proper response was a moaning; “Yes, Mistress, I must obey. I am a slave, a pet, a sex object to be used. I will obey, I must obey, please take my body, use it how you will…”

Next came her gloves, long and also leather, placed on her arms up to her biceps and then corseted together to restrict her movement, and keeping her pert breasts, which had been exposed mere minutes into the “induction” we kept proudly jutted forward.

“Your arms are bound which shows that you are helpless, slave. You cannot resist, you do not want to resist. All you want, all you ever wanted, was to be a helpless, empty, horny, needy sex toy, aching to be used. Do you obey?”

Fuck, she wanted to obey all of that. It felt so good just thinking about it. “Yes, mistress, I must obey. I cannot resist, I do not want to resist. All I want, and all I have ever wanted, is to be a helpless, empty, horny, needy sex toy, aching to be used. I must obey.”

“Very well. Now, my pet, here on the air with all of your listeners, I will take you like the worthless sex object you were always meant to be, but let us begin with you licking my feet.”

Her vision almost blurry from pure horniness, Lily slid off the chair to her knees, Carol lowering the mic to pick up every sound. “Yes, Mistress… I lick your feet, I must obey.”

It was incredible. Feet were not quite a squick for her, but she always avoided them when possible, figuring that there were plenty of other body parts for her to focus on at need. But now, it was incredible, as if a hand had her by the nape of the neck and was pushing her down to her service.

The first lick was heaven. Not for the foot, but for the obedience.

“I obey…” she moaned between each lick. And obey she did.

* * *

“...so thank you each for tuning in to another episode of Sex with Lily. I hope you all enjoyed… because I certainly did! Thank you again to Mistress Scarlett for joining us, and until next time, have more sex!”

The Recording Light went off, and Lily relaxed as much as she could, fully trussed up as she was. Carol was laughing. “Oh my god, sweetheart, you’re a NATURAL. There’s a guy I know, runs a BDSM club, they’d pay you HUGE cash to go and play sub there!”

“Yeah…” Lily moaned in a singsongy voice. “Go, play sub…”

“Uh, Earth to Lily? Wake up, sweetie!”

“Uh, right, sorry…” Lily looked down awkwardly at herself. “Little help?”

“Great show, ladies…” Max said as he walked in. “This ones gonna push records too, I bet, and… woah!” He looked Lily over with what only could be described as near ravenous hunger. “Um, looking pretty good there, Boss.”

“You’re seriously sexy as hell,” Carol agreed as she started uncorseting the gloves. “You should think of vlogging or streaming, you’d probably double your views.”

It was a good idea. Everyone was having such good ideas.

Once she was back into civilian clothes, Lily escorted Carol from the building with thanks before heading back to the studio. Max had given her a long, lingering look, and she remembered the conversation they’d had during the break. He was considering it again, she knew, and also knew that she’d do it. All he had to do was ask… but he didn’t.

“S’pose I should leave you to your work, eh? I’ll give you a call in the morning, babe. Have the edit done by then, and then we’ll have some fun.”

“In the morning,” she agreed, almost standing at attention as she did so. Meanwhile, she had work to do. Another session that had gone long, with hours of editing. With a sigh, she sat down at her desk, put on her headphones, and pressed play.

“Under her power… mind blank… pussy needy… empty brain… horny bitch… obedient slut… collared sex toy… obey… obey… obey… obey…”

“Lily?”

Lily didn’t wake up. She hadn’t slept. She just smiled, almost beatifically, as the door opened, and a familiar voice, a calming voice. She was a good, obedient slut, and the reviews had been coming in. They loved it. Some wanted a private roleplay. At least three had told her where she could go to really get the fucking she wanted… the times and addresses were already in her calendar.

“Lily?” Another voice. Sexy voice. Dreamily, her eyes drifted up from her sopping cunt to the worried eyes of Tina, who rushed over and knelt in front of her. “You there, Lily? Oh come on, baby, snap out of it?”

“Tina?” Lily said, after a moment. “Hey, baby. If you want, you can use me to fuck you for real, or in your head, whenever you want.”

Tina flinched, then glanced over her shoulder. “This is bad, Mike.”

Lily looked up, and her eyes went wide. There he was. His voice was huge, as if every word filled her mind and soul. He was beautiful. He was talking. She had to listen. She EXISTED to listen. And to obey.”

“Lily, it’s Michael. From two weeks ago.”

Oh, she knew him, and he was much more than that. He was a giant, a god. She nodded eagerly, even as her fingers delved deeper inside of her. He sighed, then snapped his fingers. She refocused, right on his eyes.

“We need to talk.”