The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edited in Post: Lily Tries Anything

A while back during a VERY long drive I was checking out erotic hypnosis podcasts and found one where a lovely sex-positive host invited a hypnotist and his assistant onto her show to discuss the kink. It maybe says something about me that I immediately imagined him using the opportunity to control her, and thought it would be cool to have it read by the hostess of another podcast who seems to be into fantasy hypnosis scenarios. Sadly, I’ve not been able to find that podcaster again to submit the story for reading, so it can go here instead. Enjoy, do NOT try at home, and if you’re legally not supposed to read this don’t. Bad person. Very bad.

Lily sat uneasily in her chair as the clock ticked closer and closer to 9 pm, the time they’d agreed to meet. She made a show of checking her equipment but wasn’t entirely sure who the show was for… she was the only one in the room and knew that everything was prepared, her podcast recording equipment ready to go at the flip of a single button on her tablet. But there was no denying that she was nervous.

She’d been doing the podcast for years, a simple show for a mostly female audience exploring various sexual and erotic themes, everything from sexting to full on bdsm, and had grown something of a following as she’d done so. Only a few months previous she had finally quit her job in order to do her show full time, and several advertisers plus a host of Patreon followers ensured enough revenue to make doing so an option.

But there was one field she’d ignored to this point, that of erotic hypnosis. There’d been several requests for it, but she’d always maintained (rather loudly) that as consent was hugely important to her and somewhat meaningless in the context of mind control, that she would leave it alone.

That had brought on the emails, letters. She should stick to what she liked, of course, but so far she had LIKED everything, and besides, hypnosis wasn’t abdication of will. She could always say no if she wanted to.

Well, she wanted to, but she also wanted to keep her fans happy, and her tagline of “Lily Tries Anything” wouldn’t do well if she had to add “except hypnosis” to it. So she’d finally opened one of the many emails she’d received offering to talk to her about it if she ever relented, and then she did. She’d meet him (of course it was a him…) in her studio for a demonstration so long as that demonstration was on someone else. He’d agreed, and said he’d bring a subject along.

There was a polite knock that sent Lily bolt upright in her chair before forcing herself to relax. Max, a friend of hers, opened it with a smirk. “He’s here. You ready?”

Her breathing sped up as she forced herself not to squeak. She was SCARED. She kind of wanted to ask him to stay in the room, but didn’t want to give that much away. “Right. Yes, let him in, please, and kindly stick around? Porn in the player downstairs?”

He chuckled out a “Sweet talker…” before walking back downstairs, and shortly thereafter a younger man, maybe mid-twenties, walked into her studio followed by a beautiful (that was an understatement, she was positively gleaming) brunette.

He offered a hand. “Michael Carter.”

She stared at it for a moment like it might bite, before shaking her head and the hand. She was just being silly, and Max was still downstairs and would make sure nothing weird happened. “I’m Lily. Pleased to meet you, Michael. And your friend?”

“Assistant, actually. This is Tina Cline. We’ve been working together in the field for a few years now.”

Tina chuckled and stepped forward to shake hands as well, and Lily found herself relaxing a bit… the woman was clearly no voodoo zombie. “Pleased to meet you, as well. Are you a fan of the show?”

Tina nodded and grinned. “I’m the one who got Michael into it. We couldn’t believe it when we learned you NEVER tried hypnosis… you try anything once!”

“Yeah, well, we all have our silly hangups.” Lily was happy to hear that her reputation was so sound, but still felt a bit of regret that she’d pushed that particular tagline. “Ok, so before I set up the sound and everything, any requests?”

Michael thought about it a moment, then smiled. “Mostly placement, I guess. You’ll need to be able to see both Tina and I clearly in order to follow precisely what’s happening, and any microphone needs not to hamper our ability to see one another. Other than that…”

It took a little bit of work, with Max bringing up boom stands to hold the equipment where it would be effective without being in the way, but it was soon done and Michael and Tina made themselves comfortable as Lily flipped the switch. At least it would be over with soon.

“Hello listeners everywhere, and welcome back to ‘Sex with Lily!’ We have a special episode for you today, where I finally get to see erotic hypnosis first hand! Here with me is Michael and his assistant Tina, and before we get started, a few questions for you.”

“Thanks for having us, Lily. Go right ahead.”

She swallowed hard. “I guess my biggest hangup with hypnosis is that consent is super important to me, and hypnosis seems to completely fly in the face of that. Mind control, and everything, if you understand.”

“Oh, absolutely,” Michael responded with a warm smile she was already coming to recognize as it formed. “If you based your understanding of my kind on the stories and pictures to be found online, it makes complete sense that you’d be worried about it. But what we do here isn’t magic. We’re not binding minds. You COULD claim that we are training them, or conditioning is the word I prefer, but none of it is done without consent of the subject. Indeed, none of it CAN be done without the consent of the subject.”

Lily blinked at that. “Why not?”

Michael gestured to Tina, who answered with her same bright smile. “Because if a hypnotist tries to force behavior you wouldn’t do on your own, you can just snap right out of any trance state he puts you in and slap him across the face.”

Michael followed. “So I couldn’t hypnotize you then force you to, say, attack someone in cold blood. You’re not a very violent person, your psyche would resist the commands, and once you are resisting, any trance I could try is broken.”

There was a pause. “Uh, then, what’s the point?”

Michael tilted his head to the side. “What do you mean?”

Lily frowned. “It’s just… I thought the whole point was to be under control, or to have someone under your control. If they’re not, then isn’t it a lot of silly watch waving with an odd script?”

Michael chuckled. “For that, I think I’ll defer to Tina.”

Tina nodded, and at Lily’s gesture leaned forward so that the mic could clearly pick her up. “The point is that you might be surprised at what you consent to. Hypnosis removes a lot of the shame, fear, and tension that even most sex positive people have around sex. In that trance state, everything is wonderful, nothing matters quite so much. Kind of like being drunk, but it’s not chemical, so it can end at any moment.”

Lily frowned, and pushed forward a bit, almost pouncing. “But doesn’t having sex with someone too drunk to say no…”

“It’s not like that. Okay, so imagine you’ve been drinking, got a good buzz going. So long as things happening are things you like, it’s all good. But if things go bad while you’re drinking, you can’t choose to suddenly be sober and deal with them accordingly. That’s where the danger comes from. But with hypnosis, the moment things start going south, you snap out of it. It literally only works while you consent. So all the benefits of intoxication with none of the dangers. It’s amazing.”

There was a pause as Lily swallowed that tidbit of information. Michael waited patiently for her to respond, his hand absent-mindedly stroking Tina’s thigh in what looked to be an affirming gesture. Tina positively preened under the attention.

“That still doesn’t explain the idea of loss of control, though…”

“Sure it does,” Michael responded, patiently. “Think about it. After a drunk night out, when you talk about what happened, it’s like someone else did it, right? Now with hypnosis, you come out of it having done things you could never imagine doing when wide awake. And here was this person waving a watch in your eyes…”

“You NEVER use a watch…” Tina giggled, but Michael ignored her.

“... or whatever, and hey, they did GIVE you the ideas. Perfectly normal to blame the agent of the trance for actions that were always your own. Sort of like how some people blame dancing naked on the bar on the Tequila they drank.”

Lily nodded slowly, then remembered that such gestures were useless in an audio format. “I… guess I see. So…” a deep breath. “A demonstration? On your partner, I mean, I don’t want you to…”

“I know, I know,” Michael said with a laugh. “I promised before we came I wouldn’t hypnotise you without your consent. Now, this won’t be ENTIRELY representative. Tina and I work together a lot, and she is well conditioned to enter and leave the trances I put her in. A new subject might take hours to effect an effective first trance, though something light and temporary can be managed in… say… a half hour. Shall we?”

Tina nodded eagerly, Lily less so. She felt trapped, but he had pivoted in his chair to not even be facing her, so she figured she was safe, but she was about to see it, a person place another into a hypnotic trance. She was scared, but it was a fear she recalled, like the first time a dom had tied her down, the impetus for her first Podcast and… well…

Michael was already talking to Tina, his voice smooth and soft, to the point that she nudged the microphone a hair closer to him to be sure it was all getting picked up. The words were nothing immediately special… some stuff about relaxing and letting everything drift away that was so stereotypical she almost expected him to give her a wink and say he was joking, but it never happened.

Meanwhile, Tina’s eyes had gone wide, her pupils visibly dilating as her breath fell into a smooth, steady rhythm that had her significant bosom heaving under her tight sweater. Then, all of the sudden, he pulled back and smiled, glancing over at Lily with a wink. “There she is, completely under, more or less. You can tell by her breaths, smooth and deep, even. Very similar to being asleep, and her eyes are widely dilated, like someone who’s had a few too many and is trying to fake like they’re still all with it.

Lily nodded. “Can… can I ask her questions now?”

Michael grinned. “I thought you might want to. Sure, but be ready for anything. Like booze, hypnosis is a great truth serum.”

“Okay, Tina, can you hear me?”

“Of course.” Her smile was pleasant, if oddly vacant.

“Is this arousing for you, this state right now?”

“Kind of?” Tina’s voice, while sing songy, still held her normal tones. “More… ready to be aroused. Like at the end of a great date when you know you’re headed to the bedroom, but aren’t quite there yet…”

Lily hummed appreciatively at that. “Okay. Now, how do we establish that she’s hypnotized? I don’t suppose she’d cluck like a chicken or anything like that.”

Michael laughed. “That is kind of cliche, but it might prove my point, so let’s run that drill. Tina, listen to me.” Tina nodded, dreamily. “The world is listening to you right now, you’re in front of one of your favorite podcast hosts. I want you to get up out of your chair, wave your arms around, and cluck like a chicken.”

The change was nearly instantaneous. Tina’s eyes went back to normal as her face regained some of it’s previous tone, and she glared at Michael. “Fuck you, Mike.” Then she grinned, a bit sheepishly. “Sorry. I don’t mind the sex stuff, in fact I like it, but that silly chicken shit is just demeaning. Like I’m a Vegas side show.”

Lily laughed, and then Michael went through the routine again. This time, Lily leaned in close, and could actually watch Tina’s mannerisms fall back into her trance-like state. This time, she felt that she could trace a rhythm in his words, as if an invisible metronome undergirded every word he said.

“So, now I’ve seen, and the audience has heard, what she won’t do… what will she do?” Lily asked, that vague fear still burning in her chest, and Michael smiled. “Well, a lot of it won’t do much for a listening audience, but I’ve had an idea. Tina, how would you like to have an orgasm?”

“Oooh, yes please!” Tina gasped, her eyes widening.

“She’ll cum on command?” Lily asked, surprised, and Michael shook his head.

“Not QUITE that easy. An orgasm is a result of stimulus, but stimulus is just a matter of perception. Now in this state, she’s a bit of an easy lay, and either of us could get her to cum with physical contact without too much work.”

“MMmmmm, like that episode where you talked about going down on girls for the first time,” Tina moaned a bit, and Lily, to her great surprise, found herself blushing. Michael laughed.

“Yeah, a sex expert making a horny girl like you cum proves nothing. But what if we could do it without touching her at all, or even without Tina touching herself? Tina, your hands are tied to your chair at the wrists, you legs by the ankles. Your head is held upright, and you cannot move. Understand?”

“Yess sir….” Tina said with a touch of appreciation, and Lily noted out loud that her hands and legs were moving to positions to simulate what he’d said, even as her breathing visibly quickened.

“She’s a bit into bondage in the same way a beaver is a bit into building dams,” Michael chuckled. “A good way to set the stage. Now, Lily, I’m going to have you describe what you see to the audience, so they know that your tongue is not, in fact, doing what Tina feels. Okay?”

Lily nodded, nervously. She wasn’t going to have to touch anyone, but suddenly became aware that she had very much become a part of the process in a way she’d initially hoped to avoid. “Uh, um, sure? Try anything once, right?”

“Good!” Michael exclaimed, then her turned back to Tina. “Now, Tina, you’ve been gagged and cannot speak, but Lily here wants to show you just how good she is at all those things she described in that episode. You can feel her expert touch and tongue, teasing you, pushing you along. Feel it, enjoy it, love it…”

“O-okay, wow,” Lily said as Tina went rigid. “That looks… uh, okay, getting hot in here. Right. Well, she sure looks like she’s having some amazing cunnilingis being performed on her while she’s tied up with invisible rope. Her body seems to be convulsing, her thighs flexing and…”

“Oh God!” Tina cried out as her muscles seemed to strain against the invisible bonds that held her. “Oh, Lily… fuck, fuck, fuck… keep going…”

The blush grew deeper, and Lily had to swallow hard to continue. “R-right. So, as you can hear I’m still watching her, fully clothed, no bindings at all, look just like a… is she okay?”

Michael laughed softly. “Tina gets REALLY into orgasms when she’s under. No inhibitions telling her she should be ashamed of it, right? And since there aren’t really any ropes, she’s literally fighting herself to stay sitting like that, which makes everything just the teeniest bit more intense. You can see why I like working with her so much.”

Lily really could, she could barely pull her eyes away. “So, how do you pull her out of it?”

“At this point?” Michael said with a smile, “I typically don’t, not till she’s done. The orgasm is a big part of her training. A lot of boyfriends left her… let’s say… wanting in the bedroom. When she realized that hypnosis could help her come…” he chuckled again as Tina’s gasps filled the room, “Every orgasm is a reward for going under. Her brain recognizes the reward and internalizes the process, and the next time, boom, she goes under just a bit more easily. You can see the results.”

“OH FUCK LILY YES!!!” The door opened slightly as Max poked his head in, and she was blushing like a sunset as she desperately mimed that she wasn’t in fact going down on her guest. He stared for a moment, then retreated. Tina was gasping, and Lily noted that her own breathing had gotten a mite… heavier. She shifted uncomfortably in her normally very comfortable chair.

“How was that?” Michael asked Tina, who smiled beatifically.

“SO fucking hot.” Suddenly Tina’s eyes went wide, and her breath quickened. “Oh my God… I’m so sorry. I didn’t really ask if it would be okay for you to be the one I thought was… shit, all this talk about consent and I still did this to you, I’m so sorry…”

“Well, it’s not like you ever actually touched me…” Lily said, trying to downplay it, but Tina shook her head vigorously.

“No… that’s the thing. It WAS you, or at least, looked like you, spoke with your voice, and did what you said you liked on that episode. Like a holographic representation.”

Michael nodded again, and looked sheepish. “Yeah, shit, sorry Lily. The mind can recreate super vivid images under hypnosis, so it’s typically good manners to ask permission to use anyone as a focus if they are present. Like not sharing a private porn tape. It’s our usual rule and I fucked it up, and you didn’t know about it to remind me.”

“Oh.” Lily’s eyes flickered to the tapes in the corner, and imagined how it would feel if they were circulating among her fans. Well… probably kind of hot, but also VERY violating. Of course, she also didn’t know what to do with the information now she had it. Apparently she’d just been violated on her own show.

Tina’s looked ashamed, but then grinned. “We still have time for another induction, right? Make me forget it. Make it go away. The image is the problem… so let’s get rid of the image.”

Michael shrugged and looked to Lily. “If you’re okay with that?”

Lily frowned. “You can make her forget?”

“Only because she’s such a good subject, and again, only with consent, but again the alcohol analogy works well. In those heady states, things are never quite as real. The deeper you go, the looser the grip, until she finally ‘blacks out’ and then it’s easy for her to let go of things she knew in the trance state.”

“If you’d violated her, could you use this to protect yourself?”

“It would depend on her. If she wanted to forget it, it would be gone. If she wanted to make me pay for it first, she could choose to hold on to it. Like I said, it’s all consent for the hypnotized.”

“O-okay.” Lily glanced at her timer and saw that they’d actually already gone long… she’d have to edit, but it could still all fit in her runtime. “Okay, do it.”

Again the induction, but this one was different. It took longer, for starters, and his voice was more insistent, the small commands he gave taking Tina under and then far deeper than she’d been before, her breaths matching the metronome pacing of his voice, her eyes flickering under closed eyelids.

Bit by bit, the joking, free spirited side of Tina started to waver, almost wilt away. Her stance became straighter, her words more robotic. She’d become entirely focused on his voice.

“Okay, Tina, remember how you felt Lily going down on you?”

“Yes.” A tint of shame entered in.

“That was a bad thing to do. We should be ashamed of it. I am, but you don’t have to be. If you let it go, it’s like it never happened. So forget. Forget the feel of her tongue, the sweep of her lips. It was a pleasant dream now fading away, fading… fading… sleeeep....”

Lily found her eyes dropping, and had to sit up suddenly and take a glass of water. Shit, this stuff actually worked! She was still more than a little distracted as Michael brought Tina back out of the trance, and ended the show with a lame; “Well, that’s it…” that she knew she would have to redo in post. Still, she’d done it, seen it, and even felt the appeal… and now it was over. She’d done hypnosis, and could go on to safer things. Like electrified bondage.

“Thanks so much for having us on the show,” Michael said brightly. “And remember, if you ever want more, there is plenty more where it came from. Promise you’ll call me first, if you ever feel like trying it yourself?”

“You’ve got it,” Lily tried to chuckle back, but it felt forced. As she walked Michael and Tina out, Tina drew her to the side. “Look, I’m really, really sorry about that. I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable, and I really can’t remember any details…”

“Honestly, it’s okay,” Lily said, trying to affect a laugh that didn’t really land. “It caught me off guard, but I wouldn’t even have really thought about how it could be a problem until you brought it up. I appreciate the honesty, and seeing you under and squirming…” she lowered her voice so Michael, getting directions back to the highway from Max, wouldn’t hear her, “...WAS pretty hot. It just makes me nervous, I guess.”

“I know what you mean,” Tina said with a relieved smile. “It used to scare me, too. Silly, maybe. In any case, gotta run.” She pushed up on her toes and kissed Lily’s cheek. “See you soon!”

Lily had spent nearly a half hour wondering what, in fact, Tina had meant by that before calming down enough to decide it was just a turn of phrase a lot of people used, even if a future meeting wasn’t planned. With a sigh, she turned and headed back to the studio, ready to start editing.

“You okay, Lil?”

Lily’s eyes shot open as Max leaned through the door. Seeing her surprise, he shook his head. “Rough bit of editing?”

“Y-yeah, I guess so… what time is it?”

“Almost 3 am, and I really need to head home, but I think it’s fair to say that he isn’t coming back to sweep you away. You okay?”

Lily shook her head to clear it. Editing wasn’t her favorite thing in the world, but this would be the first time she fell asleep doing it. Glancing at the sound file, she saw she hadn’t even finished half of it yet, and the cast was supposed to go live at 8 am. Shit.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Looks like a long night for me, though. Thanks for all the help.”

“No problem, you’ve got good porn. See you next week.”

As the door closed behind her, Lily turned back to the cast and started the audio, listening to the first induction again to make sure she hadn’t mangled it while falling asleep. It was kind of silly, she thought to herself as she listened, how many people thought “cluck like a chicken” was a good response for this sort of thing. No wonder Tina had rejected it.

The second induction was a bit smoother, a bit easier to pace out, and as she’d been listening closer then she could pay better attention now. It was amazing how much of the tonality crept out of Michael’s voice during the induction, only to be replaced by a stronger and more definitive rhythm, like a metronome doing riff poetry or rap freestyling. Then Tina had started.

Lily’s mind drifted back to that particular episode, in which she had both allowed a girl to go down on her, and then returned the favor, for the first time. It had been a break out episode of sorts, with so many women grateful that she’d been willing to experiment FOR them on the air, with a host of bi and lesbian women writing to say that they appreciated that her openness had included them.

She’d also had to edit that one carefully to keep her podcast from being classified as porn. The episode itself had been the usual hour long, but the unedited tape had gone three hours, involved multiple exchanges as Lily learned, and no fewer than six orgasms on her part. What she hadn’t ever considered, however, was doing them while tied up.

There were more than a few bondage episodes. Light ropes, shibari, cuffs, even a ball gag episode where she’d written down her comments for Max to read while the practitioner had carried on his trade. Each tie held some memory, some promise. And the memory of Tina being bound, not by rope or leather or steel but her own MIND, had been…

Well, shit. It had been hot. Lily could easily picture herself bound, and one of any of a dozen ladies who had gone down on her since that first episode had aired going down on her, using their tongues to stimulate her hot, trembling, and above all, helpless body. Shaking, screaming, begging for release and then receiving it...

Then the explanations, and the shame. Lily started feeling bad. She should have told them that she hadn’t minded, or better yet, offered her full voiced consent earlier. Pleasure like that, no, pleasure like THIS, was too good to do elsewise. She’d been into it, and yet had allowed Tina to feel so badly. She was the host, it was her own fault.

Then Michael would speak again, and Tina would offer the solution, the way to not feel that shame, the way to let it all go with nothing but the memory of pleasure remaining. All it took was to go deep… deep… deep…

Lily woke up again. It was 3:57 am and STILL she had only barely started the editing. Well, at least she’d gotten some real sleep, but now she’d have to work all night in order to finish on time…