The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edited in Post: Lily Tries Everything

So, I didn’t mean for this chapter to take this long to be written. As I said in the last authors notes, Edited in Post was meant to be a one chapter story, a fun idea, but the final ending didn’t really fit and so instead of just making Lily a sex slave I started escalating her condition. But then I had another problem... the story was getting a lot darker than what I was comfortable with and I couldn’t think of a good way out of it... every ending felt cheap. At the end of the day, I’m not sure how well this conclusion works, but I was getting messages about if I was ever going to end ANY of my serials and this seemed a good way to at least let Lily’s story reach a conclusion... you all can let me know how well it works. Thanks so much for reading, and for the challenge to be better!

Lily strode out onto the stage, and all the world was watching.

She took a turn so they could see her in all of her newfound glory, from the fishnet stockings that opened to give access to her dripping cunt to the waaaay too short skirt that made sure everyone could see all of it, from the tight corset that held her boobs in shape despite not even beginning to really cover them, from the thick collar that was cinched tight against her throat to the leash dangling from it’s latch, from her exquisite makeup to show her eagerness to please to the gaudy application that showed she was here to be fucked in anyway anybody wanted, she was ready, willing, and available.

“Lily, can you hear me?”

At one end of the stage sat a woman clad in leather and satin, thigh-high boots on her legs, a whip in one hand and a glass of red wine, matched perfectly in tone to her lipstick, in the other. Lily approached her slowly, respectfully, then knelt before her. For a while, all watched, breaths bated. The leather clad woman lifted a foot, and turned Lily’s head from one side to the other with a toe, evaluating, weighing, measuring. Lily attempted to move her own head in anticipation of the woman’s desires but each attempt was met with a quick and sharp lash of the whip, until Lily was still, a statue, moving only as she was moved. Finally, with a grudging nod, the woman spread her legs, revealing a dripping sex begging to be eaten. The whip moved forward, hooking the ring of Lily’s collar to pull her forward, and so she dove in, licking, pleasuring, tasting.

“Lily, snap out of it.”

She was back in the middle of the stage. The woman was gone, the world still watched, and now there stood a man. His pants were exquisitely tailored, his shoes shined black leather, and he wore no shirt, but his upper body was all tight toned muscle. He reached for her, his fingers beckoning her forward.

As she moved she felt the tug of vinyl, and looked down in surprise to see herself covered in it, the suit perfectly fitted to her body as if it had been poured over her rather than fitted. She could feel the rubber stretch as she reached up to touch the mask that concealed her face, leaving only mouth and eyes free to see the world around her. She was a doll, a plaything. And her owner was calling her.

She approached him and, at his gesture, knelt before him. Waiting. No thought, no curiosity, just obedience. He’d move her when it was time to move. His hands went to her face, gently stroking, tilting her chin up to look at him. In the harsh light of the stage it was hard to make out features, but she knew he was strong, beautiful, in complete control. It made her feel small, kept, safe. His hands went to his belt, and her eyes widened with delight and watched as he prepared to pull his penis out so that she could worship it with her mouth. Suddenly there it was, over her, dominating her with it’s mere girth and as it’s salty length passed between her lips, the crowd, the world, cheered.

“LILY!”

Lily’s eyes snapped open as she jumped up, frightened and alarmed. The fetish gear was gone, replaced by jeans and the t-shirt she wore when dealing with sunburn. She didn’t recognize the room, though it was tastefully decorated and clean. She’d been laying on a Queen size bed, and based on the state of the sheets, she hadn’t slept particularly peacefully. Slightly frightened (though oddly calm) her eyes searched the room until they landed on Tina, who was standing in the doorway.

“Tina?” Lily asked, and was shocked to discover how dry her throat was. She’d need to take it easy for days to be able to record the next podcast. “W-where am I?”

“You’re home. My home. We’re sorry, but we had to. You weren’t safe at your place.”

Lily tried to lift herself up… she was surprisingly weak. “Why not? Is there a new stalker, or…”

“No, just a small army of horny fans who would do anything to bag the sex queen, and a sex queen who was just about ready to let them.”

“Tina, I have no idea what you’re talking about. And could I please get a glass of water?”

Tina nodded, then walked to a table, filling a glass from a pitcher that was set there. “Sure, here, but drink it slow.”

That was easier said than done. The water was lukewarm, with some drifting dust particles that said it had been sitting on that table for awhile, but the moment it touched Lily’s tongue it was the most delicious liquid she’d ever tasted, and she needed Tina’s stern supervision to prevent her from taking it all down in one gulp. “Easy, sweetie, there’s more, but try to wait for now.”

“Now, what is going on? Why did you kidnap me?”

“We didn’t…” Michael said gravely as he walked in the door. Lily’s eyes widened as she saw him. He seemed to glow faintly where he stood. His words held her complete attention as if it was in a vise. “We asked you to come and you consented. Hell, you practically threw yourself into the car. Of course, had we proposed you get into a crate so we could send you to an Arabian Harem via cargo ship, you likely would have consented to that, as well..”

“We are so, so sorry.” Tina said, like someone commiserating over a dead family member. Lily tried to focus, but the going was exceptionally difficult. It was hard to look at anyone but Michael. “But you needed the sleep.”

“Why not? I’ve been sleeping. Hell, half of the last week,” more than that, actually, “I was out like a light. At least, I thought I was.” Lily frowned as she thought about it.

“No, you didn’t. Not really. We say ‘sleep’ a lot in trance talk but a trance isn’t sleep. Sure, your higher functions slow down, and it LOOKS like sleep, but your subconscious runs a mile a minute in those conditions. You hadn’t really slept in two weeks when we brought you here.”

Michael sighed. “My first worry was when the podcast launched late. Sure, we’d gone long and life happens, but you’re extremely punctual as a rule and your comment on difficulties in editing gave me a bad feeling, one I should have acted on and didn’t. Sure, Tina and I were busy too, but with all your nervousness on the subject I didn’t consider you’d get so into it so fast.”

“So into what? Hypnotism? Yeah, the show’s done well, but…”

Michael was angry, which was a little scary until she realized he was angry at himself. “I never considered what was on that recording, and the order it was in. An induction, and awakening. Another induction, pleasure reward, awakening. Shame. Third induction, forgetfulness, awake happy.” He slammed his fist into his palm. “And you listened to it over, and over, and over again.”

“I checked your computer when we came for you,” Tina said, shooting Michael a worried look. “You’d gone over that sound file over one hundred and fifty full times since recording it, and who knows how many times with parts trimmed. It was practically on loop towards the end there.”

“So what?” Lily asked, glancing obediently to Tina, who nodded to allow her to take another sip.

“Hypnotism is hot,” Tina enthused, “but intensive, and can be exhausting if you’re not used to it. Michael never lets me trance more than three times in a week, and if I ever do three, it’s a full week off after, no question, no debate.”

“Sleep Deprivation,” Michael intoned. “Pleasure conditioning. Memory wiping, over, and over, and over again. There have been doomsday extreme bondage cults that were kinder in brainwashing their subjects than you’ve been to yourself. And then this weeks cast happened, and you soaked up every word like a sponge. You were just waiting for someone to tell you who to be… and someone told you to be a slave.”

“But…” Lily said, weakly, “You have to consent, to…”

“At that point, you’d have consented to literally anything, and even better, the words were similar to the ones I used, even if the tone and rhythm were absent. Your subconscious jumped right along for the ride. You’d been so heavily conditioned that your capacity to say no had been basically obliterated.”

“Look, I get that things got a little… heavy…” Lily felt herself soaking at the thought. “But I’m here, talking to you now. I’m not some sex bot who’ll just…”

“Silence.” The word snapped from Michael like a whip, and it was if Lily’s mouth had been welded shut. Her eyes widened. “Stand up, legs spread, arms behind your back. Present.” Like a marionette, Lily felt herself pulled up, her body taking the position he’d described, agonizing over points of detail he hadn’t clarified. How wide, for her legs? She hadn’t done the splits since grade school gymnastics but if that was what he wanted…

“Tell me you want me to fuck you, hard. Call me ‘master.’ Imagine the most humiliating sexual scenario you can think of and BEG me to do it to you.”

She didn’t even have to consider. “Fuck me, master, please. I need it so bad. Fuck me now, fuck me hard, take me and ravage me however you like. Use my body like a thing, like a plastic sex toy. Take me home to Minnesota. Tell my dad that I’m your good little cock-sucking slut. Make me call you daddy while you finger me in front of him. Ask him if he’d like to watch while you fuck my face in the bedroom I grew up in, make me…”

“I think you’ve made your point,” Tina interjected, and Michael waved Lily off to stand there. She did so, utterly horrified. There’d been no hesitation. The words had just flowed out, and she known that they had been true. And she hadn’t just described it… while describing, she had WANTED it…

“Take a seat, Lily.” Michael’s face was apologetic as she returned to the bed. “I’m sorry for that. I promise that I won’t touch you, with or without your permission, while we’re working on this, and I’ll keep you safe from those who might take advantage of this state. I just needed you to see, first hand, exactly how dire the situation is.”

Lily was staring at her hands. It had been so easy… like she was water poured into a container, taking its shape as she went. Was this… was this everything, now? “If I… I’m like, this, now…” she couldn’t work, that was for sure. Hell, everytime she answered the phone she’d be in danger. Every text message or IM might be the new thing… “I’ll… LITERALLY, try everything?”

“That’s what we’re here to find out,” Tina said, her voice seeking to be reassuring with limited effectiveness.

“Should we go to a psychiatrist?” Lily asked, weakly, and Tina and Michael glanced at each other, worried.

“If there is one you trust, maybe,” Michael said, slowly. “But we’d only get one shot at it. The wrong person might just decide to commit you, and there you’d be, in a mental institution, soaking up the words of every other inmate like a sponge.”

“And a worse one,” Tina said, softly, “might decide they always wanted their own obedient sex toy.”

Lily shuddered, and realized she didn’t know if the fear or arousal she felt at the thought was stronger. “Ok, so what do we do?”

Michael took a deep breath. “We hypnotize you again. But this time, we go deep, see what we can find, and then find out if there is any resistance left in you, and then see if we can bring it back up to the surface. It’ll be touch and go, your mind is incredibly fragile right now, but I don’t think we dare wait.”

“Okay,” Lily nodded, wondering what else she could say. “Let’s try it.”

* * *

Lily was walking down a long hallway, seemingly infinite, with doors going on forever down both sides. Glancing down at herself, she saw that she was naked, breasts sticking out proudly in the somewhat cool air. She felt no shame at this… she was proud of her body, had worked hard to maintain it, and besides, she was alone.

But she wasn’t just feeling exposed… she felt empty. Like there was a great void in her head, a blank page begging to be written on.

When she thought that she couldn’t stand the hallway, or the emptiness, any longer, she turned and opened a door, and beyond it found a small closet. Hanging in that closet was a pleated blue and white tartan skirt and white cotton button-up shirt… a schoolgirl outfit. She reached out for it, and no sooner did her fingertips brush the material then it was on her.

The feeling was incredible… the silk thong lifted and parted her buttocks while the shirt lifted and tied off to present and separate her boobs. She could feel the long soft socks roll up her legs past her knee all the way to mid-thigh even as the soft breeze going through the hallways caused her pigtails to rustle against her cleavage while the pleated skirt rustled against her ass. In her hand, she found a lollipop, and instinctively raised it to her mouth for a lick. It tasted great, but it wasn’t about the taste, it was about the look, the thought it placed in the minds of those who looked at her. It was practice, until someone put her mouth to its intended use.

And as she felt the outfit slide onto her skin she felt something else, as well… the void inside filling, giving her identity and purpose. She was sweet Lily, so young and sexy, learning what her body did to those who looked at it and starting to use it to her advantage. She’d just get in trouble that way, that silly girl, and there was no telling what would happen the next time adult eyes fell upon her.

In that moment, she knew what she needed… someone to look, to desire her, and no sooner was the thought formed in her mind than did the door open behind her. Spinning around, affecting a surprised, naughty look, she saw Ms. Thompkins, her old High School Librarian, stern and beautiful, looking down at her with a look of superior appraisal.

“Young lady, have you misbehaved?” The voice was like a lash across her ass, and Lily’s whole body tingled at the thought.

“Yes, Ms. Thompkins.”

“Then, you shall have to be punished, won’t you?”

Instead of answering, Lily walked over to that beautiful, powerful woman, whose hand reach out to lift her chin. Those piercing blue eyes skewered her.

“Don’t worry…” the older woman said softly, like a puma tiger purring. “Some punishments can be fun…”

“Lily?”

Lily’s eyes flew open… she was back on Michael’s couch, with him and Tina looking at her with clear amusement.

“Ms. Thompkins, eh?”

Lily blushed a bit. “She was the first time I ever thought about a woman. We were pretty sure she was staring at all of our asses, but she was so beautiful and severe, and those SKIRTS…”

“So, what do you think?” Tina asked.

“About what?”

“Is that who you are? That naughty schoolgirl, just looking for someone to teach and punish her?”

Lily considered. “No. I like the game, but only if it’s just a game.” She looked down, worried. “That is, if anything will ever be ‘just a game’ again.”

Michael just nodded, then again spoke in his clear, beautiful voice. “All right, then, let’s go back to the hallway.”

Again there she was, walking down the hallway, naked with the breeze cool against her skin. Again, she turned and opened a door on her left to find another closet, to see what it had, what it showed of who she could be.

They spent hours that way. She was a stoner girl, always relaxed, always smoking, down for a fuck while colors swirled and Pink Floyd played in the background. She was a bubbly internet bimbo, desired by all, temporarily possessed by many, reveling in the societal norms her very existence bucked even while fitting the coarsest thirteen year-old boy’s version of a sex kitten. She was a fetish librarian, overseeing her vast library of sex knowledge and dispensing it, and herself, to all who came to seek to learn. She was a harem girl, dressed in sheer silk and immersed in the lives and bodies of the other beautiful women around her for the pleasure of the one who owned them all.

Some things didn’t work as well. The dom’s leathers felt good, but giving the orders just hadn’t worked. She’d never been particularly bossy, and now exerting her will over another just seemed… pointless. The dirty, torn rags of the degraded slave hadn’t fit either… she could deal with being a toy, a pet. But that… she hadn’t liked it, and had moved on quickly.

She felt like she’d spent hours in the hallway but Michael assured her it had only been a few minutes. Then she had found one she really liked, simple, beautiful, and exciting.

“I think that will work,” Michael mused as Tina nodded along helpfully. “We’ll go get what we need. You, rest. Tomorrow.... Well, we’ll see how tomorrow goes.”

* * *

“When you said we’d start small…” Lily almost whispered as she looked out her car window, “I assumed you meant, like, we’d go to Taco Bell or something.”

The building she looked at was one of the worst kept secrets in town. Mazlo’s Masquerade was a technically illegal sex club that thrived because it had become a toy of the towns rich and powerful, with multiple public figures patronizing it for the unfettered access it gave them to beautiful creatures who could be counted on to be adventurous and discreet.

Michael shook his head. “We know that you can order a burrito. The question is if you can do so without enslaving yourself to the kid behind the counter. If you were caught blowing a pimply teenager in public, the game would be up for good.” He gestures to the building. “In there, a blowjob won’t be out of place, nothing will be out of place, and there are people with a vested interest in keeping what happens secret. Besides, Mazlo is a friend. You’ll be safe.”

Tina giggled from the back seat. “What he means is that he’ll trigger me to a personality Mazlo likes to keep him busy. You still need to be on your guard, but the line between accident and complete failure is a bit more blurry here than elsewhere.” She sighed. “Okay, let’s do it.”

Michael chuckled. “If you were half has reluctant about this as you like to pretend, it never would have worked in the first place. Okay, Tina. Deep trance.” The sigh poured out of her mouth as Tina’s whole body relaxed. Lily flinched as it happened, then quietly chastised herself. It wasn’t HER trigger, and trances weren’t catching. Well, usually. “Mazlo’s Merry Minx.”

The change was astounding. Her physicality, of course, didn’t actually change, Tina still had the same body as before, but the way she held herself altered drastically. Her breasts were suddenly much more pronounced, practically hurling themselves forward as if they were rockets being launched from her chest, and her head tilted slightly to the side, suggesting a playful submissiveness. Her lips parted slightly, giving the strong impression that they intended to wrap themselves around a cock very soon and anyone present had best either aid in that quest, or get the fuck out of her way. “Have fun…” Michael said with a wink.

Tina’s batted her eyes at him, then gave a big grin and, with a quick kiss to his cheek and a wave to Lily, opened her door and dashed towards the building with anticipation almost exploding from her. With that, Michael reached over to the glove compartment and pulled out a box, that he handed to her.

Lily nodded and opened it. Inside was a beautifully ornate masquerade mask, mostly sheer lace. It wouldn’t do much to conceal her identity, wasn’t meant to. It wasn’t about hiding who she was… in fact, it was much the opposite.

Michael held up the mask. “Who is this?” He asked.

Lily stared at it, felt it staring back. They’d experimented with this repeatedly, but with Mazlo’s in the background, the pressure was rising. Besides the gravity of the situation, she’d always wanted to go to Mazlo’s but had never had an in… they’d obviously had no interest in being a part of her podcast.

Now was her chance. She focused on the mask.

“This is Lily.” Lily said. “She’s a strong woman, confident in her sexuality and in herself. She loves sex, loves to experiment, but has her limits.”

Michael nodded. “And those are?”

“She doesn’t want to get hurt. Some bondage and impact play is fine, but no blood, minimal bruises. She also has to agree, she isn’t free use. She can play a role, but she knows who she is. And at the end of the night, she goes home alone. She’s here for fun, not to pick up a…” she gulps. “A master.” She looked to Michael for approval, and once he had given it, she reached forward, turned it around, and placed it on her face…

It was incredible. All of her energy and confidence from weeks ago seemed to pour back into her. This was who she was. This was Lily.

She’d just needed to be reminded.

“Let’s go,” she said, with new confidence, and Michael nodded as they headed towards the club. There was a brief pause at the door, but the doorman seemed to have expected them, for he opened up after seeing Michael, and seemed to accept that she was with him. They walked in, and Michael placed a hand on her shoulder, offering to remove her coat. And confidence or not, as he did so, she blushed.

Black silk and lace trailed down her body, parting to reveal cleavage and the clasps that held fishnet stockings and a boned black satin corset in place. She’d bought it from a guest on the show, a specialist in sexy underwear, intending to give it away but she never had, it had just looked too good, though she’d never yet dared to wear it herself. It was designed to shape her, to mold her, to put her body on display. And right now, that was precisely what she needed.

She could feel the eyes on her as she walked through the club, and then spotting a good looking gentleman sitting at a table, peering at her over a wineglass from under silver-black hair, she walked over to him, then knelt beside him.

“Looking for a master for the evening, sweet pet?” He asked her, and then smiled as she nodded. “I think you and I are going to get along just fine…”

* * *

Michael smiled as Lily went into character. She’d chosen well… her ‘client’ happened to be a respectable local millionaire who enjoyed the club but wasn’t known as particularly cruel or possessive. He’d be a fine first choice, and the fact that she had chosen could only help. In her present state, choosing submission and being proactive with it was far superior to consenting to it, for obvious reasons.

“Another protege of yours?” Michael followed the voice and looked up into the eyes of the club owner, Mazlo, with two girls on each arm. One was Tina, three he didn’t recognize.

“More like a project. I’d appreciate it if she was welcome here in the future.”

“Hey, buddy, you bring your brain-fucked bimbos...” Tina giggled aloud at the term, “...into my club to play with the customers and any chicka you want to play house with is welcome as well. Of course, if she asks…” he gestured crudely to his cock. “You know uncle Mazlo hates to say no.”

“Of course,” Michael answered, rolling his eyes, and then as Mazlo and the girls paraded off he returned his gaze to the floor.

Lily was kneeling at the man’s feet, watching the club around her, his hand possessively on her shoulder as they both enjoyed a dancing act. Lily seemed excited, nervous, and Michael could tell from her posture, more than a little turned on. Then, the gentleman stood, with nary a word, and she walked with him, just slightly behind, to one of the private rooms.

The real test was on.

Michael sighed. Then, he became aware of a tap on his arm, and looked behind him. There was a beautiful woman, a few years older than many of the girls here, who gestured toward the pair walking away. “Excuse me, sir, but is that Lily, from Sex with Lily? It’s hard to tell, with the mask, but I thought I heard her speak and…”

“Does it matter?” Michael asked, an eyebrow raised. “Place like this, with a mask on, one could safely assume that an identity was to be kept hidden, yes?”

The woman sank to her knees before him. “I’m sorry, sir. You can punish me, if my curiosity is out of place, but I am a huge fan of her show.”

“Oh?” Michael said, a smile on his face.

“Yes!” The woman exclaimed, her own red hair spilling over her neck and shoulders as she looked up at him. “It was so exciting, hearing a woman explain her sexual experiences without worrying about what society thought of her. It was part of why I started coming to this club.”

Michael considered, then sat and patted his lap. The woman gave a small squeak of excitement, and then hurried over to sit in it. “Tell, me…” Michael said, fingers playing along her skin as she got settled. “What should I call you, and what are your favorite episodes of hers?”

“Oh, uh, you can call me… Anna.” She was shivering under his touch… there was some nervousness there, but also a GREAT deal of arousal. He could see why Mazlo had accepted her application as a pet. Her excitement at the show was palatable… he half expected to start feeling moisture on his lap at any moment.

“Well, the bondage episodes are all great… clearly…” she gave a nervous little laugh, “and anything where she tries something REALLY new are fun just from her combination of innocence and excitement but…” another laugh, almost a small giggle, “I must have listened to her hypnosis episode twenty times. It was amazing. So… EMPOWERING, you know?”

Michael laughed along with her, and looked into her eyes through the mask with a knowing smile. “Oh, I quite understand… I enjoyed that, too. Did you notice, when they first started, how his voice seemed to…”

It was fascinating, how it seemed to work. She hadn’t experienced the session nearly as powerfully as Lily herself had, what with the released product being edited and lacking any of the visuals, but even so, just a few easy references and he saw the tell tale signs of a trance forming.

“Tell me, Anna… are you interested in hypnosis yourself?” He knew the answer. He just wanted to hear her say it.

* * *

“I had quite the fun time tonight, young lady.”

Lily laughed as she put her bra back on, skin tingling at the feel of his fingers on her skin. “I did, too. Thank you for not pushing sex the first time, sir. I’m still getting used to all of this.” She’d never imagined the fun of simply being naked in the presence of another who was clothed… removing each piece, all but the mask, at each instruction, turning as he ordered, posing as he suggested…

He’d never put a single binding on her, and yet the feeling of sweet submission had been… well, incredible. Towards the end, she’d been considering changing her stance on sex that night, had only stopped because her ability to do as much was very nearly the whole point of the exercise.

The older gentleman chuckled. “Sex at these things is nice, but some dive in like children eating fine food with their fingers. Having a courtesan such as yourself to myself for the evening is more than entertainment enough. Should you find yourself comfortable with the idea, perhaps we can meet here later.”

Lily nodded eagerly, and with a smile the gentleman pulled out his wallet, and handed her a card. “Here you go… I saw you came as someone else’s guest. With this, you can always get in on my account, and if I am around, you’ll be directed to by table. Now, I am afraid I have business in the morning and am not as young as I once was. Good night, sweet one… perhaps later I’ll bring you a collar to wear.”

Lily giggled herself and curtseyed. “It was a pleasure serving you, master.”

He shook his head, and reached over to gently touch her face with his fingertips. “It was a pleasure being served by you. Until next time, sweet slut.” She thrilled at the moniker, as much because of the sexy subversiveness of it as her ability to not fulfil it in that precise moment. She had some control again.

Maybe, just maybe, she was safe again. So long as she had the mask, anyway.

As he stepped away, there was a touch to Lily’s elbow and she turned, finding herself facing a very tired looking Tina.

“Looks like you had fun…” Tina said with a grin.

“And you?” Lily asked. Tina gave a dramatic sigh.

“Mazlo was in a mood. I’ll be sore for days.” The sigh gave way to a wink. “Of course, if I didn’t like it that way, I’d never let Michael trigger me like that. Looks like things are quieting down, shall we make our exit?”

Lily nodded and looked around. Michael was standing at the door, arms crossed, a broad smile on his face, pride clear in her eyes, and in that moment, Lily knew she had done it. It might take some time, but she’d be herself again… a herself she could choose to be, anyway.

And she had a great idea for her next show.

* * *

“...obviously I can’t give any details. Clubs like this THRIVE on their anonymity, and if that gets broken, the spell is lost, but if you find one, or better yet, found one, I can highly recommend them, so long as safety precautions are taken that make it more fun for everyone.

In the meantime, we’re out of time, and I want to welcome again all of our new subscribers! Thanks for listening to ‘Sex with Lily’ and don’t forget to check my archives. And if you have something you like we haven’t covered yet, please be sure to send me a message. After all… I’ll try Anything! Signing off!”

Tina applauded from her seat by the computer. “She did so good!”

Michael nodded. “That she did, though I know Mazlo will give me some grief if he hears about it.”

She shook her head. “He won’t. She never mentioned him by name, it’s not common knowledge where she operates, and at the rate her subscribers are growing, she’ll just be good business for him.”

Michael smiled. “Ok, I have work tonight. Go get some rest… you’ve gone over your trance limit for the week again.”

“Just to help a friend!” Tina said with a playful laugh, and then gave him a peck on the cheek. “Don’t stay up too late, and maybe I’ll have a present for you in bed!”

With a playful pat to her rear, Michael walked away, walking through his house while thinking over the events of the last few weeks. He’s surprised himself with Lily, both in the effectiveness the trancing had taken and his passion in righting the wrongs. Once upon a time, he’d just have let her go, yet another victim of hypnosis either overly feared or wrongly disregarded, but he’d quite enjoyed the interview, as had Tina, and it hadn’t seemed right to just let her lose herself that way.

Particularly not after the amazing gift she had given him.

He opened the door and smiled at the red-headed woman lolling on the chair before him, up to her second knuckles in her vagina while the ear-phones continued to play. Anna’s eyes were open, but she saw nothing, her gaze a thousand miles away.

“Forget… forget… sleeeeeeeeeeeep….”

Michael removed the headsets, and Anna gasped up at him before falling to her knees, blank eyes staring worshipfully up at him. “Th-thank you, Mmmmassster… for lettling me listen again…”

He smiled. “And how is Cynthia doing?”

Anna’s lips wet themselves. “She sleeps, Master, she will remember none of this in the morning. There is only Anna, now.”

Michael grinned at that. “Good to hear. Now to the bed. I look forward to seeing how Anna handles her other duties.”

Fantasies made real, realities forgotten. An escape from the humdrum of life, the desire to be made something more, of course she had consented. And if the thing she wanted to be just happened to be something profitable for Michael to create… so much the better. And all the initial programming already handled!

“Have you ever given a blowjob, Anna?” It had been listed on her card as a nono.

“No, master.”

“But you will now, right?”

“Yes, Master. Anna will try anything.”

The lights turned low with a flick of the switch, and Michael watched as she fell to her knees, beginning to undo his fly. “My dear,” he said, running his hands through her hair, “I don’t doubt it for a second.”