The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Undercover

It was a gamble for Ivy, exposing herself to Mark just like that. But desperate measures were needed, after five months of no breakthrough in her suspected case. The gamble seemed to have worked, and now she has a clue. If this work, she may be able to bag the biggest human trafficking case in the 21st century.

At first, the Bureau was watching Trojan, a defense contractor and the manufacturer of the advanced sensory stimulation training system, for multiple allegations of money laundering and embezzlement. As they continued their investigation, however, they found no tangible evidence that could expose the company’s crimes. Furthermore, the crucial witnesses all ended up going silent or not being able to recall anything they could testify. The investigation hit a wall, and the investigation team was about to be assigned to another task. Then, a lead came up about a girl who used to be one of Donn’s personal secretaries and now became a ‘household staff’ of a politician.

The SNS account of this politician was hacked by a group of politically motivated anonymous hackers. It was full of photos showing many different naked women, including this secretary girl. She was all naked and on all four with a chained collar on her neck. The Bureau got interested in this and investigated the whereabouts of the female staffs who used for work for him. They found that many of them, especially young, sexually attractive female and male staffs, discovered new careers as in doing small jobs for some influential figures in politics and business.

The Bureau’s undercover investigators reported that many of them were radically exploited as sex objects. But the Bureau could not press any charges, as all of those seeming victims of human sex slave trafficking declared their service was purely voluntary. There was no case, and the Feds could not do anything.

Ivy was assigned to the HQ of Trojan to find out what was really going on in this mysterious company. That was five months ago. But it was only yesterday that she found something. When she tried to find out about this Jana girl who suddenly stopped showing up at the office, she overheard this Mark guy and Kelly.

She may check whether Jana actually made the trip to Italy, but even if she did not, that did not constitute any crime. The Bureau’s asking such questions too soon will jeopardize the entire investigation, and the people involved in the investigation, as well.

She heard this Mark guy making out with the two girls in her department, Kelly and Diana. Kelly and Diana were on her watch list, as she observed them visiting the mansion of Donn at late hours frequently. Now, they sexually pleased the lawyer of her suspect, Mark, and one of the girls in the company suddenly stopped showing up. Something must be going on. But, Sexual intercourses in the offices were widespread. She even saw that happen in the Bureau. So Kelly and Diana being the sex toys of Mark would not give her a solid ground to prove her case. She needed to dig deeper.

She wished she could overhear what was going on when those three were in the meeting room. But, she couldn’t approach the meeting room without the people in it discovering her eavesdropping due to the design of the hallway and the security cameras. Those cameras could be monitored within the meeting rooms themselves. The called them the ‘secure’ meeting rooms for a reason. She had to wait until Mark showed up in the parking lot. This guy was the only breakthrough she had, and like many other lawyers, she was sure he would not go down being held responsible for the crimes their masters committed.

“So, Mr. Cree, you are either a part of the crime which will be exposed very soon, or you can help me expose this pimp and keep your career intact. It’s your call. But, this guy is trafficking people. Men and women alike. You don’ want to mess around this type of people too long. We will provide you with full protection and all.” Ivy looked straight into his eyes over her coffee mug that the waitress just filled.

“About that trafficking you just accused me of,” Mark started slowly. “I can assure you I have no part in such a thing and I am not aware of any such crimes going on in the company. Besides, my client may have some unique sexual taste or different methods of performing his leisure activities; I am sure it is not a crime to have some kinky fun with willingly cooperative counterparts.”

“So, you don’t know anything about what he does to these girls and how he makes the girls do all those things?”

“What thing are you talking about, exactly?” Mark gave a raised eyebrow. I do know how it is done. I saw it myself and did it myself.

“Do you actually believe that being a sex slave is an appealing idea to any woman? Donn is doing something to his girls and giving them out to powerful figures to earn their favor. And, he must have liked you because you are the smallest guy he ever bothered to use one of his slaves.”

“Thank you very much.” Mark did not hide his indignation. That means there have been more women that were hypnotized and converted into mindless sexbots. If they are not mindless sexbots, all those people could be active perverts who seek to be controlled by others. Whatever he was doing with those girls, (or even guys) he had no reason to care.
They must have happened before he became the corporate legal representative.

Ivy thought Mark already saw through her desperation. He had a good reason. She contacted her prime suspect’s attorney asking for help... There were other cases the attorney of the suspect was contacted like this, mainly in corporate corruption or financial fraud investigations. The Bureau lured the attorneys of their suspect with a promise that they will be allowed to walk away, even with some illegal gains still in their pocket. Ivy wondered if she should allow him to keep some of Donn’s sex slaves. She hated herself for thinking that immediately.

For Mark, exposing his generous client was already out of option. His big-hearted reward got him involved in his ‘crime.’ He was there with Jana but did nothing to stop him from ‘converting’ her into a slave and, in fact, completed the last phase of the process himself by fucking her from behind. He did not stop any of hypnotic training while being aware of it. He also actively exploited the two ‘slaves’ he gave him. If the Feds can prove these women were used against their will and, therefore, make having sex with them crime, he would lose everything. This investigation must be stalled or diverted away from him.

To Mark, this FBI woman was a hot potato that was too hot to hold in his hand. So, he decided to drop it, for the time being, with a foot right beneath it to prevent it from going all the way down. She had to think Mark is useful for her investigation at this movement, and he had to earn her trust to maintain his contact with her. If things go out of control, he can either tip Donn on her as he did with Jana. No, it’s Lana now. Mark internally corrected himself. He imagined Ivy all naked and being hypnotically programmed by Donn. Maybe he will allow Mark to shove his dick into her to erase her mind… or whatever again. Mark realized what he was desiring, and it gave a chill. Desire and greed changed people so fast, so drastically. Such an idea would have disgusted him only a week ago.

“If there is no official investigation going on yet, I have no legal duties to inform my client about you, agent. So I will just pretend that you are just a beautiful intern in the office. In fact, I thought it’s kind of weird myself, even though I have to admit that I do enjoy their company.” A hope. Ivy’s eyes flickered. Mark will just give a little hint of it and withhold the rest, for today. “But isn’t it totally possible that my client is just a natural kink with some unique skill with his girls? And those girls you talked about being ‘shipped’ to other people. Maybe they just decided to try a new career in a new city, and my client could have been a generous man to give them a good letter of recommendation. He IS generous, as you know.”

“That’s a possibility, Mr. Cree.” Ivy frowned. “Otherwise, we would not need to have this conversation at all.” This man disgusted her. Does he really think such beautiful women like them would be willing to be his slaves because of his lousy charm? “Just keep your ears open and remember your boss is a troublesome man. Come to me if you change your mind.”

“You know as much as I do. But I will try.” Mark shrugged. “Agent, I whatever you are looking for in Trojan, I am not stupid to turn my back to an FBI agent. I will keep my ears open and tip you on anything that needs your attention. For the moment, I have nothing to tell you to verify your accusation. And as far as I know, there is no crime going on in the company.”

Ivy gave a fierce stare into his eyes. “Play smart, Mr. Cree. You have a family and a career, and it must have taken a lot of hard work to get here. I assume you are not so stupid to let it all go because you wanted to bang some kinky girls?”

“Does that mean I need to distance myself from Kelly and Diana?”

“By all means, no,” Ivy said briskly. “Act naturally. In fact, I want you to be closer to them. Earn the trust of your boss and your girls. If this works out, your wife would not have to know about your cheating.” I fucked them and made them fuck each other at my command. That’s something more than a cheating. They are going to need a new word to describe what I did. Mark internally protested. He did not like being blackmailed. But Ada shall never know he has been cheating her.

“How do I contact you? " Ivy pulled out an old mobile phone and gave it to him. “Speed Dial 1. Never call. Text only. " Mark winced and took the phone with two fingers as if it was something dangerously contagious. “One more thing, Mr. Cree. Does the name ‘Tahira’ ring any bell to you?”

“Never heard of,” Mark answered immediately, and regretted. Maybe he should have pretended to fumble through his memory. Not that there’s anything he could do about it, anyway. So, this Tahira woman they talked about when he fucked Lana (the name was finally coming around) is also known to the FBI. “Am I supposed to know?”

Ivy’s face turned more serious. “If you begin to hear this name, the chance is that you or your family is in danger. Just stay away from her and contact me. How about Mary Steinberg, your wife’s new friend? Have you met her?”

“My wife’s rich new friend. That’s all I know. Didn’t even know her last name. What does she have to do with this?”

“We will see. Have a nice day, Mr. Cree.” Ivy stood up. The diner was on the opposite side of the town, and the chance of being seen with her was not very high. But Mark was still nervous. It was a small town, and much of the economic livelihood of the city depended on Trojan, so many of the townsfolk worked there.

After she left, Mark ordered a root beer and pancakes. He needed to think, and he couldn’t do it on an empty stomach. He knew he really needs to play smart on this one.