The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Ada

Ada was used to staying up until late. She had to wait so many nights for her husband, who was ‘busy’ doing his work as a lawyer for many years. Ada was well aware that he had a tough time growing up and had to work harder than others to establish himself. Basically, however, he was a good guy and a good husband.

In a glance, she looked fragile like a fairy. But when you get closer, you could feel the shy but vibration feminine aura around her. The lean body and flexible limbs were products of her childhood ballet courses. The refined atmosphere she carried made her even more conscious about being a good, agreeable, and cheerful girl after she had to move to another school because of being picked on. She was desperate to make everyone happy, being polite, considerate, and charming with her sweet smile and lovely eyes. This was what she had to be, and by the time she met Mark, the sense of duty developed into an obsession. Mark was a good guy, at least at that time; he was a hardworking boy from a poor family. She had to be the good one to rescue this kitten, give comfort, and love. It did not hurt that Mark was tall and exceptionally handsome, compared to other boys around her.

Ada was not interested in a posh lifestyle, but it took years for her to realize that even the ‘normal’ life’ she was used to was beyond the reach of many others. Mark worked so hard to become a lawyer. After that, he did everything he could and used every connection he had to become a corporate lawyer of the most influential businessman in the city. He was finally successful, a man capable of providing for and maintaining the life standard that befits his beautiful, good-hearted wife.

Ada wanted to make a perfect family for this hardworking man, and give him every piece of love she could deliver with her beautiful body and sweet character. Everything worked fine, until she learned, after years of efforts and despair, they could not have a child. Mark said nothing when they learned about it, only giving her a tight hug. She, on the other hand, was devastated as the perfect family she desired, for herself as much as for her loving husband, was denied of her.

Ada was conservative in sex, and her attitude toward sex was ‘dutiful.’ It got even worse after the ‘news,’ as Mark seemed to pour every bit of his energy to his work. His work was demanding and stressful. Ada, too, had to face the haunting memory and frustration almost every night, making it even more difficult for them to enjoy sex.

However, Ada was not entirely without sexual desire. In fact, she was full of it. Only that it was more directed to women than men. Maybe because of the haunting frustration about her sterility or her hot new girlfriend whom she met in the local community center in her town three months ago. She could not forget the sweet, intoxicating cloud and electricity between Mary and her.

At first, she thought it was her admiration of Mary’s confidence, beauty, and intelligence. Later she realized, however, that she was fantasizing Mary being with her when she was masturbating. She imagined Mary desiring and enjoying her body. She was like her husband when their relationship was still good. Understanding, yet always pointing her in the right direction. Mary was the one who was calling the shots between them, and within her control, Ada felt safe. Everything was going to be alright if she was with her.

Ada opened her eyes. She must have dozed off after eating the cold leftover pizza in the refrigerator; she was not precisely in a cooking mood in that evening. Mark texted her he was going to very late, telling her not to wait for him. The house was dark, and Ada was alone in this empty place. She thought of Mary, who always seemed to have the answer. She would have told her the best way to spend the evening without feeling miserable in this dark, lonely place.

The phone rang, and she was happy to hear the exact voice she needed to hear. It was Mary, whom she had not heard from her for several days. Ada wanted to cry over the phone listening to her friend’s calming voice,

“Is he being late again?”

“He’s so busy lately. Some emergency at work, I heard.”

“That’s what they always say. Did you eat? You are not eating the cold leftover alone again, are you? You need to treat yourself better. Eat something expensive and spend some money. Go to a bar and get laid. Cheat on him.”

Ada chuckled. The confident and cheering voice of a former CEO and scientist who sold her company for millions of dollars comforted Ada. Mary had the courage and confidence that she did not have, and she admired her for that. Ada thought she was lucky to find such a friend just in time when her marriage was falling apart.

“You know, why are you so nice to me? What did I do to deserve you?” Ada’s voice was hoarse and cracking. Mary took several seconds before she answered her.

“Because you are a good girl. You deserve to be happy. You should enjoy your life. Or maybe because I am a super pervert and trying to rape you after hypnotizing you to become my sex slave.”

Ada laughed. “It doesn’t sound too bad, mistress. How may I please you?” She was telling jokes to cheer her mood. How nice of her.

“I am driving to your place, all naked and ready to have some lesbian sex!” Ada laughed so hard that she forgets how gloomy she was until Mary called. But, the image of Mary driving all naked, dripping with love juice, gave her a shudder. She almost asked her to come over and use her as her sex toy for real. Of course, she could not. That will scare her precious friend away. I don’t desire to be getting laid by some guy from a bar or something. I want to see you naked and have you see my naked body. I want to be in your arms. Ada could not gather up the courage to tell her how she felt. She was vaguely aware of her own bisexual orientation when she was a teenager. But Ada was not dating a girl at that time, so there was no coming-out to do. She was not sure how her conservative parents would react, let along the gossip-loving neighbors. For all these reasons, Ada buried her secret desire deep inside her heart. Then, she met Mary.

“I wish you could come over and stay with me. We can order a pizza and just talk, having a girl’s night.” For all she knew, Mary was not currently married. And, Mary was very private about what happened between her and her ex-boyfriend. Officially, Mary had never married.

“Maybe we can make some arrangement. How about tomorrow? I found this excellent counselor, and I think she can be a great help for you. She worked for me, at least. Are you interested? I will join you at her place if you are coming.” Mary continued for several minutes how wonderful and beautiful Doctor Perry is. Somehow, Mary was more concerned about her anxiety issues than Mark was.

“If you’d come, I will be there.” Ada beamed. She would have to make some last-minute rearrangement for her schedule tomorrow. However, seeing Mary was certainly her priority.

After jotting down the address of the place, she hung up and sighed. Mary had an army of fans. She had built a circle of close associates who were frequently gathering at her place. A part of her wanted to be in this group. But she was not very enthusiastic about sharing Mary’s attention with other people. She preferred being alone with her. Besides, joining another group would only mean there were more people she would have to satisfy. All she wanted was Mary. She wanted her to be hers alone, and she wanted to be hers. Ada dreamed of touching her naked body and kissing her. Well, some things are best left in the fantasy world. She did not want to spill out her desire upon her unsuspecting friend and risk her friendship. She could still use her imagination and fingers.

Ada stood in front of her mirror and got out of her dress. Then, she started to practice yoga. She loved yoga. The tight, elastic yoga pants and bra top made her look even more charming, but they did not hide the enthralling silhouette of her beautiful body. Her body soon glistened with sweat, and Ada imagined Mary was standing there, watching and admiring her body. Displaying her lean, flexible body in front of her was one of her favorite fantasies. In her imagination, Mary was in front of her, kneeling, and she held Ada’s face with both hands and kissed her lips gently. Ada closed her eyes and opened her mouth, spinning her tongue. The kiss felt just as real, and she felt her mouth water with imagined stimulation. Ada hugged herself to feel Mary’s nude in her arms. They were both nude and dripping wet in her imagination.

“Mary, I love you. I love you so much. I will do anything you tell me to.”

She confessed her obedience to Mary. Her hand was now inside her pants, and the lewd slurping sound it made, along with the long-desired touch, drove her insane. Ada imagined being finger-fucked by Mary while Ada sucked Mary’s nipples passionately. Soon, she fell into a lustful convulsion. It was only the first one of the evening. And she will spend the night having one after another until she passes out. She always did this when Mark did not come home.

* * *

As Mary put down her mobile phone, her face slackened, and the facial expressions were disappearing once again. She was returning to her ‘normal’ state of a hypnotic slave. Tahira watched her with satisfaction. Her latest slave can go back to her casual state with the hypnotic instructions and triggers still in effect. All she now needed to do was having fun with her for a sufficient amount of time to make sure the program is there permanently. Then, she would be worthy of the slave’s bodysuit. Tahira froze Mary in place, at attention, her chin pointing up and eyes blank. She was now in such a deep state of trance that she did not even blink her eyes when she was frozen. Her eyes welled up soon, and tears were running down her cheek due to the lack of blinking. Her nipples were erect beneath the thin spandex. The crying, blank face made this human mannequin something to see. She had a body of living goddess, and her surrender to the hypnotist was complete.

Tahira could not hold it any longer. She needed her own dose of being hypnotically messed up, like the good old days with Anna. Anna is now his ...bitch, she was his toymaker. Two love birds, taken and put in two separate cages. Will she ever be hers again? It was totally up to Donn, and Donn seemed to be having all the fun for himself as he takes revenge on his wife. Even though he owed everything to her. The company, money, sensory overloading chamber, and slaves.

Tahira’s eyes were welling up. Mary was silently watching all this, as a beautiful human statue decorating the room with her splendid body in a bodysuit. Tahira wanted to pour out her anger and despair. She wanted to see something break. The living statue seemed to sense this intense emotion and trembled. For Tahira, however, what she wanted to see broken did not lie outside of her. What she wanted to break was inside. She wanted to squash, squeeze, and rub her own mind on the rough concrete wall. This urge for mental self-destruction had existed even before she met Anna and became her hypnotized toy. In fact, this tendency of self-destruction was the very reason she sought the power of manipulating and controlling human minds. She wanted her own mind messed up, dissected, squashed, manipulated, tampered with, and … enjoyed as a toy. That would mean the ultimate liberation and freedom from all restraints, secrets, shame, and fear. She wanted to put her mind to sleep so that it would not feel pain.

Tahira stood up and got herself out of the already revealing bodysuit of slaves. Even her selfless assistant was now asleep, as she would need all her energy to tease and fuck Ada, their new subject, into insanity. So, there was no one around, except for the two of them.

“Mary, when I count to three, you will become a sadistic, horny slave trainer, and you will train and fuck the slave in front of you. I will now give you hypnotic power that will control her body and mind. This power of control will last for three hours, after which you will return to your normal hypnotic trance as you are in now.”

“Yes, mistress,” Mary answered obediently. But there was a passing sign of smirk on her face. For a second, Tahira was not sure what she saw. But she soon dismissed it. That could not have been a smirk. Mary is positively in a deep hypnotic trance.

“While you are in control, your name is Anna. And you will call your slave your horny little bitch.” Tahira’s voice was shaking. She put her index finger on her own forehead and internally called her self-hypnosis keyword that she programmed earlier. Now, she will begin to see Mary as Anna.

“Your slave for tonight is me, standing in front of you, and you will become a sadistic, horny slave trainer of me in three, two, and one...”

As soon as her count was over, Mary grabbed Tahira’s throat with one hand. She was ruthless. “You horny little bitch. You needed someone to fuck your wet pussy and bite off your nipple, didn’t you? You can’t live without me. You can’t live without Anna!”

Tahira’s eyes lost focus, and her mind was drifting away. She saw Anna standing naked in front of her, ruthlessly tormenting her, squeezing her nipple and biting her lips. Tahira felt herself being taken by Mary-Anna. Mary’s going to make a terrific toymaker when she is properly trained. She is not only submissive but also capable of taking a dominating role.

“Say my name! Who am I?” This was not the obedient, horny Mary she and her assistant have been playing with so far. Tahira could not think. She was now her slave, her little horny bitch. She saw an image of herself throwing her thoughts and will, visualized as a ball of dazzling light, down into a bottomless hole. After the light plunged down the shaft, she only had obedience and desire to be controlled left inside her. She had no will. She was an empty shell. She knew no shame, no inhibitions, and no resistance. “Yes, mistress! You are Anna, my mistress, and my love! I wanted to be with you and be yours! I need to you fuck me, mess with my mind, and use me for your pleasure! I will do anything. I am yours, mistress!”

“Then you will please me!” Mary got out of her bodysuit. She pushed Tahira onto the top of the large, heavy oak table in the room and poured massage oil all over her body. “With every stroke of my finger and tongue, you will feel the immense pleasure that ripple through your entire body and shake your brain. It feels so good that you can no longer think but scream in pleasure. The more you feel, the deeper you will go down under my control.”

“Yes, mistress! I am all yours! Please fuck me! Eat me!” Tahira gasped. In fact, Mary was not the first slave who was ordered to emulate the role of Anna to entertain Tahira’s submissive and self-destructive desire. Tahira was still partially awake. A part of her mind knew that this was not the real Anna she desired for. Her own desperation that made her go this far made her feel sad and, at the same time, more aroused. She was still a faithful slave of Anna, the elegant goddess of sex and queen of lust. If only she could somehow program this Mary woman to break Donn’s neck! This she could never do. Tahira herself was subject to powerful hypnotic programming. Her actions and thoughts were under Donn’s spells. It was initially all Anna’s handy work, but now that she is gone, the ultimate control of her and her operation was under the whim of Donn, the despicable weasel.

Even though Tahira hated Donn for keeping Anna to himself and abusing her in every possible way, it was another reason why she was addicted to being his slave and toymaker. It was a way of self-humiliation and self-destruction. Servitude to the guy she hated and seizing her queen hit her fantasy with a bang, and she felt a ripple of pleasure only by being reminded of this situation. Now, her happiness resided in suppression.

“Oh...”

Mary oiled up her own body and came down upon Tahira. The two slippery, dripping wet goddesses were entangled on the table. They quickly lost their minds and consumed by the storm of pleasure. Tahira’s brain was melting, and their breasts and nipples were rubbing frantically on each other’s. Their silky legs, asses, abdomen, and petals felt touched, sucked, and bit. The two women melted into a pool of oil, sweat, and other bodily fluids. Pleasure seized Tahira’s brain, and what was left of her conscious mind was being erased. Mary was such a good fuck, and Tahira even thought of somehow keeping her for herself.

“Now, you will have an intense orgasm, and then orgasm again, and again, and again, with each orgasm becoming ten times more intense than the previous one. The intense pleasure will melt all your resistance and inhibitions. Your entire body and mind will be filled up with the incredible pleasure of being my slave!” This deepener command was what Tahira used on Mary for the past week. It seemed engraved into Mary’s brain so deeply that now she was capable of using it as if it was her own invention. Tahira realized Mary was much more sophisticated and skilled in taking her hypnotic state into a deeper level than she expected. If she had not known Anna, perhaps Tahira would have surrendered to Mary and pledged her servitude as her slave instead.

“Yes... I... am ... your ... slave... mistress…!” Tahira managed to mutter her words of obedience when the first wave of orgasm hit her. Her oily, naked body squirmed and turned, while her mouth was screaming and panting out all the dirty words and pledges, condemning herself as a dirty little whore. They still had two hours and fifty minutes to go. As her consciousness was fading, Tahira wondered if there would be any piece of sanity left in her brain when they were done, which was the last thought of hers before the second wave of orgasm hit. Tahira was no longer a human being. She was a feral female animal, ready to mate. She was a thing. Inside her head, she saw an image of her self crumbling down. Her mind was being erased by the pleasure, and the erasure led to the ultimate sexual euphoria…