The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Confession

The place was not difficult to find. But it was an isolated place, and she could not understand why a psychological therapist had to establish a ‘mental health support facility’ that far outside the town.

The whole complex was surrounded by a wall of tall trees on all sides, which made it impossible to see what was going on inside. Ada would have found it creepy. But she was expecting to see Mary there and seeing her heart’s desire gave her the courage to go through any ordeal. To see her, she could even sell her own body to strangers.

When she passed the main gate, which was a tiny gap on the wall of trees with security cameras, things were far from creepy. The garden was beautiful. It even had a luxury fountain, and a crew of handsome young men and women were doing the gardening work. Many of them were wearing short pants or other types of clothes that exposed their vibrant young body. They glowed, full of energy, all steaming with pheromone. When they noticed her, they waved at her and said hello, which she returned. The place was beautiful.

Beyond the garden was a two-story building of a modern architectural style, where most of the walls were reinforced glass panels. She could see through the wall of glasses to find a swimming pool and a yoga studio inside. People were doing a yoga lesson, and, as a yoga enthusiast herself, she already liked the place.

A short-haired young woman at the reception desk beamed at her pleasantly and told her where to go. Then, she was told by another receptionist that Mary was already in with the doctor, and her turn will be up shortly.

The hallway was quiet, and she was all alone. The place was well lit, but she noticed that unlike the swimming pool and the yoga studio, the place did not have a window. The walls were all snow white and free of distraction, except for the metallic sculptures of sexy nude women. A pair of them caught her eyes. One of them was standing confidently with a hand on her hip, while the other was kneeling obediently. The two sculptures were lifelike to a surprising level, and she was impressed by the beauty of them. She had no idea, however, that these sculptures were deliberately arranged by Tahira to identify the sexual orientation and preference to either a submissive or a dominant role. Everything she was doing was being monitored by Tahira sitting in her office. Without her knowledge, Ada just revealed her submissiveness through the way she lingered around and looked at the statute of the submissive woman.

When Mary recommended her Dr. Tahira Perry, Ada did not hesitate to say yes to trying her. One reason was that she could see Mary there, who seemed to be so busy these days that she could not reach her. The other reason was that she was accustomed to visiting psychotherapies because of her anxiety and depression issues in the past. Her eagerness and near-obsession with pleasing everyone contributed to her popularity. It was when the girls told her that two different groups of girls were actually competing to invite her to their weekend gatherings that she realized her popularity. She was not able to decide because choosing one would mean turning down the other. What she did to solve the problem was to get sick, literally. The flu that was going around at that time was a good excuse. However, some of the girls saw her going out with her parents at the local mall while she was ‘supposedly’ in bed, and the girls who witnessed her fake illness reported it back to their respective groups. That led to a disaster, and she was picked on by both groups. The experience had a permanent scar on her soul.

Her agony continued until Christie, who was not a member of the two groups but somewhat revered due to her confidence, excellence in sports, and sexy body came to the rescue. Christie always seemed to know what she wanted, and she always knew the right answer for the situation. Ada started to depend on her to navigate through her adolescence. This dependence developed into sexual devotion. Ada ended up as an obedient sex toy of Christie. Christie paid back her devotion with sweetness and caring. Over time, however, Christie became more dominating and controlling, and Ada was in distress. The relationship continued only until Ada rebelled against Christie one day, crying out and trembling. Christie stepped back, and she could never depend on her again.

Ada sighed. Her new friendship with Mary was her last hope to navigate through her shaky marriage with Mark, who seems to be getting more and more obsessed with his work. She needed someone who could tell her what to do, whether she was doing it right. She needed her to tell her that it is not her fault, whatever ‘it’ might be.

Ada was determined to do everything in her power to keep Mary pleased. She fantasized on her. Ada also knew that Mary was interested in her body. Those strong type girls were always so. They wanted a tiny little pet that they could touch, lick, and rub on. At first, she thought she was willing to pay the price of being a pet to maintain a relationship. Later, she realized that she was craving to become one. She became a submissive, and she desired to be controlled.

“Mrs. Cree? Doctor Perry is waiting for you. Please come this way.”

Tahira’s assistant called her in. Ada reluctantly proceeded to see this mysterious doctor of neurology. Tahira greeted her with a smile and a gracious handshake.

“Nice to see you, Ada. I heard so much about you from Mary.” Tahira touched her shoulder gently and smiled at her once again. Ada did not flinch or tried to pull back. When Tahira gently pulled her shoulder toward herself, she did not resist and let Tahira’s force control her body. Tahira grinned. Ada had no idea that she was just tested for the level of suggestibility and susceptibility to hypnotic inductions. The response was one of the best Tahira ever had. Tahira could use her instant induction skill and hypnotize Ada on the spot. Then, she would be fully capable of extract whatever information from Ada once she put her under. No need for preliminary interview of whatsoever. But where is the fun in it?

“Please be seated on this sofa, and make yourself comfortable. There is nothing to worry about. You are now in a good hand.” Tahira smiled at her, and Ada smiled back. Ada felt strangely comfortable about this Tahira woman. Her body was in perfect shape, Tahira’s curly short hair was a perfect match with her sleeveless dress hugging a pair of ample breasts and dark, vibrant skin. As she lied down on the couch to relax, Ada could practically feel the weight and softness of Tahira’s breast on her cheek. Seen from the side, Ada could observe a good amount of skin right above the nipple. The dark skin smelled intoxicating. Ada already felt her nipple harden.

“Mary told me you had some issues with your anxiety. Does it still bother you? " Ada was suddenly reminded of the statue of nude woman, standing proudly in front of a naked, submissive servant on her knees.

“It still does sometimes, Dr. Perry. I’m afraid the memory comes back, and it makes me depressed. It goes away in time but gets worse when I stay up alone at night.”

“Oh, please call me Tahira. What does your husband do? Is he working late frequently?” Starting with this, Tahira bombarded Ada with questions, and she told her everything; her childhood; Christie; depression; suicide attempt while in college; her yoga enthusiasm; Mark.

“He’s a lawyer?” Tahira’s interrupted. “Yes, he recently became the corporate lawyer of a big company town. I guess the job is very stressful, he’s coming home very late. We barely had dinner together in this month.”

Tahira nodded silently. “I guess he has a good reason to work hard.” She smiled wickedly. “He’d better work his ass up to keep a beautiful wife such as you happy and well provided. Are you having difficulties in getting some sleep at night? " Tahira already knew the answer. This one is horny, even though she is hiding it desperately. She was sure Ada was masturbating until she passed out every night. “This might be a little bit sensitive, but you can be assured that your secrets are safe with me. Are you getting enough sex with him?”

Ada did not even flinch. This was not the first time people ask about her sex life. “No. We used to do it two or three times a week, but since he had this new client, we barely did it once a month. Less than ten sex a year.” She gave a weary smile.

“Do you masturbate? Sorry, of course, we all do. How often do you do it? You don’t have to answer this question if you find this offensive.”

Ada did not want awkwardness with this wonderful counselor she already started to like. And, answering these sexual questions would constitute an act of obedience. Ada already felt like a submissive pet of Dr. Perry. She will tell her everything. She will display her soul to her, stripped naked of secrets. “It seems I do it all the time. Can’t have my hands off my own body.” Ada was even proud of herself.

“How many times a day?” Tahira asked, pretending she did not see Ada shuddering her chin in excitement. Tahira wanted to make her touch herself, and she knew she could do it with proper suggestions, even without hypnotizing her. There was no need to hurry. Soon, this one will be dancing naked in front of me, her perky breasts and tight ass bouncing all over. It won’t take a week. Tahira’s mouth was watering in the prospect of another job well done for her master that she hated.

“More than three, sometimes five times."’

“In a row?” Tahira asked in a businesslike manner. Ada’s voice trembled.

“Yes… Sometimes.” Ada felt a jolt of thrill passing through her head. Her nipples were hard, and she felt a warm sensation between her legs. Tahira was dissecting and examining her mind. She could almost feel her hand put inside her skull and rummaging her brain.

“May I ask what you fantasize when you masturbate? Sorry, but we can learn a lot from the sexual fantasy of our patients.” Of course, we can. Tahira was grinning inside. But her face was most professional and business-like; kind and caring.

“... I am not sure I am supposed to tell...” Ada hesitated. She would have willingly spilled this secret unless this involved her. Ada feared her revelation would compromise Mary’s dignity. She could never, ever, fail her.

“Your secret is safe with me, Mrs. Cree,” Tahira assured her once again. “Or have I offended you with my question?” If she was really a type to be offended, she should have stormed out of her office long ago. Tahira got every bit of background information available on Ada from Mary and was already sure that Ada was seriously submissive. She is hardwired to comply when pushed hard.

“No, not at all.” Ada was now as red as a cherry, about to pop. “... It’s one of my friends…” Ada answered timidly.

“Come on, you can do better than that. You can spit out, and it will feel good. You want to tell me the name.” Tahira was speaking in a soft voice, but her eyes were fixed on Ada’s, and her words were carefully chosen to influence the functioning of Ada’s mind. Ada could not look away from her. Tahira seized her soul and was pinning its shoulders down with her invisible hand. Ada’s eyes were welling up and restless. Tahira knew precisely what was going on inside her head. She is confused. She wanted to surrender to her authority but is not sure of doing so. Good. Confusion is always a friend of a hypnotist.

“Mary... I imagine her ... I feel comfortable and aroused when she is around, like when I was with Christie. I missed her so much when she went to a different college. I never heard from her after she went abroad to study psychology in England.” The answer came sooner than Tahira expected. Another good sign.

“Thank you for our courage, Mrs. Cree. Our sexual fantasy works like a magic button, and it can help overcome various mental disorders and issues. Living out your sexual fantasy boosts our self-esteem and relieve stress. Having such a desire is perfectly normal and healthy. Have you two talked about your sexual desires?”

Ada felt something hot creeping up her body on the inside. She adjusted herself on the sofa. “I wanted to. But I never spoke it out.”

“How much do you think Mary loves you?”

“A lot, I hope,” Ada spoke timidly.

“She loves you very much. That I can tell you, my dear.” Tahira grinned. “One of the things we do to help our patients to overcome their problems and live a happier life is to help them live out their fantasies. We make special arrangements with some special people so that they can do whatever they desire within our complex. There is no need to worry about what your neighbors will say after overhearing you. And this can be done in a very safe and private place.”

“Live out fantasies?” Ada whimpered. Then she suddenly blushed and changed her expression. “How do you do that?”

“Sometimes, we hire professional actors to do role-plays for our patients, to live out the specific moment of their fantasies. For example, one of our patients fantasized about being a high-profile hooker, but her social status and other conditions did not allow her to try it herself. We hired a professional actor to become her wealthy and handsome customer. She served him as a highly expensive professional sex slave. The patient was so satisfied, and her insomnia disappeared after our first session.” Tahira did not add the fact that the client was now a full-time slave of this role-player actor, who was, in fact, a very famous and successful one. He paid Tahira to plant the seed into her head to become a prostitute.

“Is it why Mary likes this place so much? Did Mary receive this fantasy therapy, too?”

“Usually, we are not at liberty to talk about the treatment other patients are receiving. But, when Mary informed us about a friend she had, she told us that, if this friend shows up in my office, we are free to tell her about our treatment session. She loved the idea very much. Of course, we will tell you if you want to hear it.” Tahira chuckled inwardly.

“I want to hear it.” Ada was feeling dizzy. She was about to hear the secret sexual fantasy of her secret love.

“You must keep secret about this, though. We won’t make you sign on a confidentiality agreement today, but we need to have your word, at least.”

“I won’t do anything to embarrass my best friend.” Ada could not believe herself. Mary wanted her to hear it. The fact itself was incredibly hot. Could she be talking about me?

Underneath Tahira’s sleeveless dress, Ada could see her erect nipples. Tahira’s lips were moist. Her cheeks were blushing. Her eyes were hazy, and Ada could smell lust from her skin.

“Mary fancies you, too. Mary wants your body. She wants you to become a hypnotized sex doll under her control to have her way with her. She fantasizes about seeing you having orgasms after orgasms until you pass out, drenched in sweat and squirting juice from your pussy in her arms.”

Ada was speechless. That was not so much different from what she imagined when she masturbated, except for this hypnotized sex doll stuff. Ada looked down upon her own breasts for a few seconds, until she mustered up enough courage to pursue this hot topic.

“Did you help Mary live out her fantasy? ”

“Yes. I did it myself.”

“What does that mean?” Ada’s eyes go as wide as a pair of saucers.

“I hypnotized myself and became her hypnotized sex doll, and we use hypnosis extensively as a part of our therapy in our clinic. When I hypnotized myself, she called me by your name.”

Ada could not think straight. The world around her was swirling. She felt a strong urge to kneel on the spot and call Tahira her mistress, her Anna.

“She could not wait to tell you this, but Mary chose to leave the job of telling you to me because she did not want to sound like she was pulling your legs.” With that, Tahira’s eyes scanned Ada’s long, spotless white legs.

Ada looked at her in disbelief, mouth agape. She envied her. How could this woman have a piece of her sexy, lovely Mary, while all she could do was to cum on her own fingers? Ada felt a powerful urge to touch this woman and use her for her pleasure. Ada held her hand and gave a desperate, lustful look.

“I can help you by hypnotizing myself as your Mary and fulfill your fantasy, but wouldn’t it be nicer to do it with the real one?”

“What do you mean?”

Tahira did not answer her. Instead, she stood up and started to unbutton herself. Then, the door opened.

Mary was standing there, with her hand on her hip. She looked so splendid and sexy in her nude, like the nude statue she saw here.

“Hi, Ada,” Mary spoke in a seductive voice. “You’ve been thinking of me, too, haven’t you? In your naughty dreams?”

It was exactly like in her fantasy. Only that the naked body of Mary was a lot sexier than she imagined.

“Yes, Mary. I want to be your little pet. I want to become your hypnotized sex doll.” Ada had nothing to hide anymore. She was going all the way.

“Ada, stand over there and watch what a real hypno sex slave is like,” Tahira ordered. “After my demonstration, I will hypnotize you, too. Then you two can have all the fun in the world.” Tahira grinned and instructed Mary. “Mary, you will play with me as your hypnotized sex slave, Ada, until I orgasm. Then I will switch with the real Ada here.”

“Yes, I will,” Mary replied, in an emotionless voice, which sounded even sexier.

Tahira put the finger on her forehead and internally spoke her self-hypnosis keyword. Now she was her slave until she would have an orgasm by Mary.

“Strip, Ada,” Mary ordered.

“Yes, mistress.” Tahira, now a volunteer hypno sex doll, undressed to reveal her naked body. Her beautiful breasts and tight asses made Ada gasp.

“Kneel and eat my pussy.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Tahira proceeded slowly to her mistress, knelt, and began to eat Mary’s pussy passionately. Mary squeezed her own breasts with a finger in her mouth. Ada felt dizzy. The emotionless face and tone of Tahira’s voice were so sexy. Ada briefly thought she wanted to have her own hypnotized sex doll.

Ada stood in the room, watching them make out passionately, all naked, sweating, and gasping. When Mary called Tahira by her name instead, she almost moaned herself. The world around her was now swirling, and Ada was feeling the touch on the skin of Tahira as if Mary was touching herself. In her mind, she was already there, all naked and pleasing her love, Mary.

Mary and Tahira soon became a sweaty ball of flesh, moaning and screaming, squeezing and licking, sucking and convulsing. The electrifying cloud of pleasure was almost visible.

Tahira screamed with a powerful orgasm. Ada’s legs gave in, and she collapsed on her knees. Tahira, after the first orgasm, woke up from her self-hypnosis spell. She wanted to have more, but there was a job to do. “Now, Ada,” Tahira turned. “Would you like to be hypnotized and be a sex doll for your lovely Mary?”

Ada could not find her voice. All this seemed unreal. It felt like a dream.

“Come on, girl. You won’t disappoint me like you did with Christie today, will you?” Tahira was pushing her once again.

“No, I won’t. I want to be hypnotized and be your slave. Doctor, please hypnotize me.” Ada spoke almost in a monotone like she was already hypnotized. Ada was standing, but standing induction was not a difficult task for Tahira.

“Your entire strength will be drained out through my hand, and you will feel this wonderful feeling of relaxation...” Tahira held Ada’s hand and started a rapid induction process. In less than a minute, Ada was hypnotized, standing stripped naked next to the magnificent nude bodies of the two. Tahira smiled. She was right. This Ada woman was a natural-born slave.