The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Training Days

The aftermath of the dirty and intense sex kept Mark in a dream-like state for a long time. The intensity of sexual entertainment was beyond his imagination, and his brain stalled at some point. So, there were blanks in his memories when he tried to recall the events of the evening. He remembered that Kelly and Diana were such passionate sexbots that he thought they were going to pull off his dick with their tight pussies. They were totally different from what he remembered from the office. The sober, down-to-business Kelly and her silent, bashful assistant Diana were not there.

His wife, Ada, was expecting him to be late and did not wait. When he arrived home early in the morning, he decided to call in sick for the day. He slept on until 2 p.m. When he woke up, his wife was not at home, and there was cold lunch left on the table. Mark decided to visit Trojan to find out what happened to Jana and other girls he had sex with.

The staffs at the office told him Jana was on an overseas training program and left for Italy several days ago. She was not to come back until next year. So, he is keeping his new toy to himself for quite some time. Mark could understand Donn’s enthusiasm with Jana. No, he should refer to her as Lana now. Whatever her name was, she was a good fuck, a horny little mindless slave.

Now, it was time to check on his new sex slaves that Donn gave him so that he can enjoy them in whatever way he wanted. It was still hard to believe, even after having such hot sex with them. He desperately wanted to talk to those girls to make sure the arrangement was for real. It was too good to be ignored as a one-time thing.

It turned out that Kelly and Diana both showed up at the office only in the afternoon. Mark found them in the Accounting Manager’s office.

“Hello, Kelly, Diana.” Mark gave them the usual greetings.

The two women, at first, just looked at him. Then came the usual, cheerful reply. “Good afternoon, Mark. Some party last night, wasn’t it?” They beamed and chattered in a friendly tone. The office of the Accounting Manager was occupied by the two slaves of his. They behaved strangely calm upon seeing him as if the passionate, animal-like threesome did not happen.

“Yes, we did have some good time, didn’t we? You guys were…”

Kelly cut him short, putting the finger on her lips. “I guess it was your first time using hypnotized sex slaves, Mr. Cree? If that is the case, I need to tell you how to go about this thing. This is a delicate matter and you need to be careful not to draw unwanted attention.”

“Oh, sorry. I was just ...” Blood was pouring into his penis after he heard Kelly saying ‘hypnotized sex slaves.’ Now he was not even feeling any shame or embarrassment.

“Don’t say sorry, master. Our sweet Kelly can be quite loosened up herself if you push the right button.” Diana smiled and stroke back her head. Diana was younger than Kelly by several years and had this sweet atmosphere that reminded you of the popular girls in high school. They all seemed to eventually end up dating the football team captain. Mark could tell she must have dated her share of them back in the days.

“I was going to call you after we… recovered. There are a few things to learn to use... us... for your pleasure. We are delicate properties and require care as you handle us. Master Donn ordered us to give you the guest keyword along with some demonstrations to use us properly. I booked the secure meeting room on the 5th floor this evening. It’s going to take some time, so if you have other schedules, I can rearrange that. Will that be OK, Mark? ”

This woman is talking about being a sex slave as if it is some kind of accounting audit. This bizarre mismatch felt even sexier; she was a sex slave who is highly experienced and disciplined to serve him with precision and professionalism. “It’s fine with me. I will see you there.“

Out of sudden, Diana came around and hugged her head from behind, burying it in her chest. “Please forgive her, master. She’s always work, work, work, so she tries to serve you like she does her work in her office. But trust me, master Mark. She can be fun to play with. You must see her blush when I tease her.” Mark was surprised to hear her even speak, let alone playfully teasing her superior. Is this what she’s really like?

Kelly shot a furious gaze at Diana. “Don’t go ahead of yourself, Diana. He needs to learn how to do it properly. Even though the master told us to please him as he wishes, he needs to see what we can do and can’t do, unless we end up in a serious embarrassment for all of us.”

That sounded like typical Kelly. But Diana grabbed her hair and pulled her head backward. “Embarrassment. Oh, yes. You were embarrassed when Zach caught you all naked and had his way with you, I am sure.”

The white, fragile-looking neck was inviting a gentle bite with the lips. Diana pulled her blouse aside and gently bit her trapezius. “She likes to be pushed around, especially when her master ignores all her smart advice and just fucks her. That is her fantasy, and master Donn played with that scenario all the time. Now, she’s hardwired to go wet.” Diana gently squeezed Kelly’s fragile neck.

“Please, Diana,” Kelly whimpered, eyes already rolling up.

“Go ahead, master. You don’t even need a keyword. I made her make out with Zach the copier guy once. He caught her all naked in the corridor, when I ordered her to fetch my coffee all naked. And that was before we were trained or hypnotized. Tell her to do anything you desire, and she will just do it.”

Mark realized they were a couple, and Diana was the dominating one, while she usually kept quiet and obedient in front of others. This is going to be fun. There was nothing to lose, and he wanted to test Kelly’s degree of submission.

“Kelly, I want you to stand up and unbutton your blouse.”

Kelly shot back at him. “Not so fast, Mark. You need to give us orders after saying the proper keywords. That’s how we are programmed.” Kelly sounded indignant, but not repelled by Mark. And the idea of doing something for him even though it’s against her will seemed turning her on.

Diana snatched her head once again and swayed the entire head of Kelly in her hands. Kelly let Diana handle her. “You speak too nice and gentle, master. Call her names and use more abusive languages. Be mean. You need to ‘push’ her to control her.”

Mark went up-close to her and pushed her forehead with his finger hard enough to make her wince while holding her neck with the other hand. Kelly’s eyes went wide.

“Do as I say, you bitch. Stand the fuck up and take off your clothes.”

Kelly shuddered. Mark could see her eyes lose focus, and a dreamy look spread across her face. The way she looked at him changed entirely. Within seconds, her eyes were welling up with tears. She slowly stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. Tears were now running down her cheek. The revered professional of the Accounting Team was now sobbing and undressing before him.

“Is she OK? I think you told me that she enjoys being pushed around.” Mark was beginning to be worried.

“She’s enjoying it for sure, master,” Diana assured him. “She was like this when I pushed her for the first time before we started to date each other. She used to be my plaything until we were picked up by Master Donn and became his slaves. I usually kept quiet and obedient not to draw attention to our relationship.”

“You two were going out together?” That was a fresh piece of information. “Were you … ‘converted’ together?”

“Every step of the way.” Diana winked at him. “Kelly here went nuts when master Donn told her she was going to be hypnotized and enslaved. He ordered me to finger fuck her until she passed out. Then he fucked me...” Diana’s eyes went hazy. Never judge a book by its cover. Diana was a dominant type and extremely horny, while Kelly, whom he thought to be a more active and dominating type, was actually a shy submissive, hiding behind her professional attitudes. She was enslaved by her young, wicked assistant even before Donn turned them into slave bots.

Kelly stood all naked, with a pleading look on her face. She was all blushing up, and her nipples were erect with goosebumps around. Her chin was shuddering out of excitement. Mark looked at her with a satisfied smile on his face.

“If I order her to go outside all naked, do you think she would do it?” Mark asked Diana out of curiosity.

“She already did that many times. She has been caught only once by Zach the copier guy. Other than that, she always managed to make the trip to the coffee machine all naked without being seen. All scared and crying, though. She must be very good at those stealth video games.” Diana grinned and held Kelly’s face up with both hands and brought her lips to hers. Kelly, with tears running down her chick, opened her mouth to accept Diana. This was a steamy action of a different kind. Mark felt his excitement creeping up his cock. His hand was on Kelly’s breast, and she bit her lips and shuddered while blushing all the way up to her ears.

Knock knock.

A sudden wave of panic crushed out the steamy atmosphere in the room. Kelly shot a furious look of blame to Mark, while Diana just smiled wickedly. She brushed Kelly’s cheek and kissed it gently. Then, she tossed Kelly her jacket. Kelly sat down behind her desk and put only the jacket on top of her nude body. She buttoned it up to cover her body as much as possible while wearing nothing at her bottom. Which was hidden behind the desk. It was Ivy, the intern girl of the department.

“Come in,” Kelly gasped out after what seemed like an eternity. Her face was still covered in tears.

“Ma’am? I was trying to talk to Jana about the report she asked me and heard she went to Italy for some training until next year. I didn’t know whom to ask about what I am going to do with the report. Sorry if I disturbed you...” There, Ivy seemed startled to see that her boss was all covered in her tears, while her assistant was smiling. It was too obvious that her boss was not wearing anything underneath her jacket.

Ivy’s embarrassed eyes met Mark’s. She was not a tall girl. But her flat abdomen and well-developed muscles in her thighs hinted that the girl was a sports enthusiast or she worked out a lot. Mark could tell from the nicely tanned skin; however, her long black hair and tight business suit gave the impression of a smart, book-worm type secretary with meticulous attention to details. Her large eyes were fixated on him for full ten seconds before Kelly broke the awkward silence.

“She’s on a long-term training program that she applied for some time ago. We are not quite sure when she will be back, either. But we can tell you she totally earned what she got.” Diana smiled at that. Mark could not agree with her more.

“Ok, ma’am. What do you want me to do with the sales report for the first quarter?” Ivy asked, she spoke with remarkable composure considering what she might be guessing now.

“Pass it on to Diana whenever it is ready. Oh, Mark, the meeting room is 5B. What do you say we do it at 7 p.m.?” Yes. 7 p.m. will be perfect for your briefing on how to uses yourself and your assistant as my sex toys. “That sounds good. I will see you then.” Mark hurried out, as Ivy pulled out some more documents that required Kelly’s attention.

* * *

The fifth floor was deserted when he came back. Mark opened the door of 5B, which was behind another heavy door deep inside the corridor. He discovered the two slaves he ‘borrowed’ from Donn. Mark was sure that Donn would not transfer the title of properties like them permanently. But while he is entitled to their services, he will be doing it right, whatever he might be doing as their ‘master.’ The thought of controlling his subjects made him hard. The image of them resist his control but failing miserably was even more exciting.

Diana was kneeling obediently on top of the table. Kelly was sitting next to her, deeply buried in a very luxurious and comfortable chair. The marks of tear and drool on Kelly’s face hinted that Diana had her way with her plaything until he arrived. Certainly, they did not have time to prepare any refreshment.

“Good evening, ladies. What am I looking at here?” Mark greeted them cheerfully.

“Hello, Mark,” Diana answered softly in her feminine posture. Her wicked eyes sparkled, but she did not speak anymore. “Please be seated. We will begin right away.” Kelly stood up and pointed a chair in front of the table. She was still faintly sobbing. That must have been some show. Mark wished he had come here earlier.

“We are ordered by Master Donn to please you, as our guest. As you have seen, we have submitted ourselves to his control, and he trained us using various kinds of hypnotic and other mind-controlling methods. We are to obey the orders of our master and guest to please them. But, since you are our guest, you will not be allowed to make permanent programming changes or other adjustments. You are not to reveal our identify as his property or tell anyone about our arrangement, in which we are to serve you, please you, and entertain you in any way you would desire, as far as it does not compromise our secrecy or his title over us. You are not allowed to injure, damage, or cause the death of us, or there will be consequences; you should use proper and reasonable care to protect us from such injuries, damages, or fatality. You can call us names or use other abusive languages; and, the use of mild violence is also allowed. You are not to make us serve or entertain other individuals than yourself. As an exception, however, you can use us to entertain your family or spouse, as far as they are under your control.”

Mild violence? Mark was ready for a surprise, but it was still hard to swallow. “Ok, what else?“

“There is nothing much other than that,” Kelly said. “Even though you are not to make permanent changes with our hypnotic programming, you can access a deeper level of mind control commands by saying our keywords. This will put us into a hypnotic trance, but you can manipulate our mind only in a limited way.”

“You mean those things Donn was doing to Jana? By the way, how is she doing? Not that I care about her all that much.” Mark was not worried about that treacherous woman at all. But what Donn could do to people’s mind began to worry him.

“She must be fine. It is one of the best things that can happen to a woman to be converted and enslaved,” Kelly said, with determined surety. This idea must have been engraved into her brain so profoundly through their brainwashing process.

“Ok. Can you show me how this keyword thing work?”

“Our keyword is your social security number followed by ‘Black Mandarina,’ then our given name. So, if you want to do something to Diana here, you can say ‘4583478874-Black Mandarina-Diana.’”

With that, Diana’s eyes fluttered, and her face slackened. But she was not behaving like the zombified naked mannequins he saw in the lair.

“Is it working? I see not so much of a difference here.”

Kelly explained. “There are different levels of hypnotic trance, and she is now in the lowest of all. Normally, you can use deepeners to take her into a deeper level of trance and access her subconscious mind directly. With a higher level of control, you can change her value systems entirely, erase or manipulate memory, or even create an entirely new personality. Of course, we are not going to do any of those. You can access our subconscious mind only for entertainment purposes.”

“What kind of entertainment are we talking about?”

“There are different playing modes available. We will cover them as we go along, and since master Donn seems to be very fond of you, we are going to have a lot of time to figure that out, I guess. Today, I will show you some examples, starting with the easy ones.”

Mark set back and tried to look relaxed. But his dick was already full of expectation. All this was still too sexy and too good to be true.

“Diana,” Kelly ordered. “until I release you from the instruction, you stay asleep while your body posture is frozen as it is when I touch your forehead with my finger. And, when I give you an instruction, you will reply, ‘Yes, boss’”

“Yes, boss,” Diana answered in a monotone voice. Her eyes were fluttering again.

“So, what’s with all the fluttering?”

“This happens whenever our subconscious programming is altered. You installed a new program, which needs only a low level of hypnotic trance to work, though. The brain processes it in the subliminal level without Diana’s consciousness doing anything or even realizing it. And the part of her brain that processes these instructions is believed to be somewhere close to the part that is responsible for eye-fluttering,” Kelly said, touching the forehead of Diana with her index finger. Diana closed her eyes immediately and seemed to fall asleep, while her arms and legs were locked in their position in the middle of her movement.

“Diana, when I touch your hand, you will open your eyes.”

With that, Kelly touched her hand, and Diana opened her eyes. “Please don’t forget to teach him how to delete a program. I don’t want to be stuck in the spell all day.”

“Diana, I remove all the instructions and programming so far I gave you in three, two, one.”

Then, Kelly touched Diana’s forehead. Noting happened.

“This is one cycle. She won’t respond even if I touch her forehead now. Go ahead and try yourself.”

Mark thought they did not have to teach him every single detail of doing this mind control thing. He saw how it works at Donn’s. This was typical Kelly, going over all the painstaking details investing a lot of time. Maybe this ‘conversion’ thing still does not impact the original characters.

“OK. But I would rather use something other than my social security number as my keyword. I am not comfortable with it, you know. My wife knows, and there is this accountant that I use ...”

Diana spoke merrily. “You heard the rules, Mark. Your wife can join us, too. And you really have to think of having your wife converted. It’s the best thing that can ever happen to any of us.” Diana’s eyes were sparkling. “Have you seen any of your ‘guests’ doing that? ‘Converting’ their spouse so that they can join you?”

“We do not remember,” Kelly answered. After we are released from a duty of serving a particular guest, our memory of serving him or her is deleted. We remember all the sexual fun and plays. But the memory of any details that can be used to identify the individual is wiped out from our brain by hypnotic manipulations.”

“They can make you forget things?”

“Memory manipulation is one of the basic hypnosis tricks. Google it, and you can find tons of videos where a hypnotist makes her subject forget their names, even.”

“If you can ‘forget certain memories, does that mean you can make them ‘remember’ something that did not actually happen?”

“Of course. You can install a whole new personality to create a new person in an old body, like our new friend Lana.” The thought of having his memories forged and deleted gave Mark a chill. That is as bad as getting killed.

Kelly frowned. “You can’t do any of that with a guest keyword, master Mark. But you do have the authority to change the password. Just make sure it is something no one would accidentally speak in front of us.”

“OK, I will make it ‘oak doughnut’ for the time being, followed by the names. How do I change it?” Kelly and Diana were silent for a second. “It is now changed.”

“Good, ‘oak doughnut Kelly.” Kelly had a surprised look. But she regained her composure and stood there silently.

“When I put my hand on your shoulder and say something, you will do exactly as I say.” Kelly’s eyes fluttered, but she was still smiling. “You are learning fast, Mark,” Diana said in a cheerful voice.

Mark put his hand on her shoulder and said, “Undress. Then stand still.”

In a minute, Kelly became a naked mannequin, just like Anna, who was decorating the lair with her sexy body. Mark spoke the keyword of Diana too, and said, “Diana, you are going to be absolutely honest with me.” Diana nodded with a smile. “Would you like to have control over Kelly and enjoy her as your slave for this evening?” At that, Diana’s eyes flashed, and her eyes widened with excitement. “Yes! Please let me use her as my toy, master, I will show you everything hypnotized sex sluts like us can do to please you! " Diana jumped on the idea eagerly. He ordered Kelly to do whatever Diana says and serve her as her sex slave. Diana was to have fun with her, in any way she would desire.

“Even Donn never allowed us to do this when I begged him. You will make a terrific master of your own lair someday!” Diana was exhilarated, while Kelly’s eyes welled up… in joy, perhaps.

Diana unbuttoned her top and exposed her breasts. The trace of violent sucking, pinching, and biting was still there. “Suck them, slave,” Diana ordered Kelly. “And you will say ‘Yes, mistress,’ when you’re ordered by me.”

“Yes, mistress,” Kelly spoke in a slow monotone, eyes fluttering. “And, when you suck my nipple, you will feel ten times the pleasure you would have felt when your nipple would be sucked by me.” So this is how you manipulate the ‘sensations.’ Mark was impressed by the power of hypnosis and vulnerability of the human brain to external manipulations at the same time.

Kelly passionately sucked Diana’s nipple, and Diana moaned. Her breasts were glittering with saliva from Kelly’s tongues. Kelly was also shaking violently as she felt the sensation of the nipple on the tip of her tongue through her own nipples, multiplied by ten times. Her hands were moving toward her naked pussy, and her spotless skin was now shining with sweat and pink delight.

Diana stepped back and ordered Kelly to stand frozen. Kelly stood still, with her arms straight and tightly attached to her sides. She was staring at the empty air with a blank face and dreamy eyes. Diana slowly undressed and walked naked toward Mark.

“Master, you can freeze me and fuck me from behind. Kelly can watch my frozen face go blushing and my mouth drooling. She can watch my eyes rolling up while she is frozen. She is turned on, but she can’t touch herself while being frozen.”

Mark liked this idea and gave the order. He had Diana go on her hands and knees on top of the table, with her face right in front of Kelly’s. Then, he penetrated her from behind. Diana gasped, and Kelly’s body jerked. Kelly’s naked breasts bounced, as her brain resonated with the penetration of Diana. But the living mannequin could not make a sound or move a muscle. Mark pushed deep into Diana with full force and held there for a few seconds. The impact hit her womb and gave an intense surge of pleasure. Squeezing her breasts from behind, Mark looked up at Kelly, who was still standing motionless with a blank face. However, her entire body was pulsating in excitement and agony of not being able to touch herself. After some good pumping, a load of hot cum was released into Diana’s vagina. Diana’s back bent like a bow, and she screamed in ecstasy, pinching her nipples wildly. Kelly was internally going insane with the pleasure and desire to feel more. Her face was now covered in sweat and her own drool coming down over her chin. “Unfreeze,” Mark remembered the command from Donn’s lair.

Kelly collapsed, gasping. Her fingers immediately started attacking her own breast and pussy. After the torture of desire and lust, Kelly’s face was an image of something beyond sexy. It was an image of pure instinct, liberation, and absence of mental restraints. Kelly the accounting manager was not there. Even her identity as a slave was diluted in the face of the immense joy and lust. She was an animal, sweating, swearing, laughing, crying, and moaning. Her entire body was wet, and there was a pool of fluids on the floor.

Mark ordered them to go on top of the table and play with each other. Panting and moaning, the two slippery naked slaves obeyed. He enjoyed the view until his cock regained strength, freezing and unfreezing them in the middle of their action to admire the two beautiful creations from multiple angles. He could feel another layer of sanity had evaporated from his mind in the heat of the action. He wanted to burn everything in their heads and leave only two empty shells. Mark placed his hands on their heads and ordered them to have them orgasms after orgasms, to burn up their brains and feel them with electrifying pleasure. The two naked slaves were reduced to a pair of primal life forms in their passionate mating, moaning and crying in bliss. Mark wished he could really turn his wife into one of them...

* * *

It was past midnight when he ordered them to get dressed up and head home. The two kissed him passionately, as he was trying to explain them his plan to go to a very entertaining business conference of their own over the weekend. Diana was exhilarated like a teenage girl going to a boy band concert, and Kelly smiled her gratitude.

Hours of intense sex caused him to stagger as he walked to his car in the dark company parking lot outside the building. With his key in his hand, Mark sat for a moment in the driver’s seat and replayed the evening in his head. Kelly and Diana were lovely women, so dedicated to pleasing him and each other. Donn tossed them to him like a disposable toy. But they were human beings. Mind-controlled or not, they were very, very affectionate to him, and he felt something warm in his chest. It was where they say the ‘heart’ is located.

If I have one, that is. He sold Jana to gain favor from his client. He looked away from a crime in progress and joined the perpetrator to pull the last trigger. He wondered Kelly and Diana were ‘broken’ like Jana. Were they picked up against their will like Jana? Did they cry and begged when Donn pulled the ‘final trigger?’

Mark jumped in his seat. There was a dark figure standing next to the driver’s seat window, looking directly into his face. Mark turned on the map lamp and saw a face he remembered. It was that Ivy girl who walked into them at Kelly’s office. Mark checked the surrounding to see there was no one else. He lowered the window a little bit.

“May I help you?”

“Having fun with the girls? Mr. Cree?” Her tone was not that of an office errand girl. She knew how to intimidate someone with her voice. Mark’s heart almost jumped out of his mouth. He felt the familiar sensation of panic that he felt when he was caught and was in trouble doing something he should not do. What is this girl talking about? Does she mean my slaves?

“I beg your pardon?”

“Kelly and Diana. Aren’t they lovely? The all-business, no-nonsense lady and her sweet-looking little whore. Everyone in the department knows they have been going out together for a long time. Even before the ‘best thing in their life’ happened, I guess?”

She must have heard something. But what is this intern trying to do with him? Is she going to report them? Turn them over to the police? For what crime? What law did he and Donn violate, exactly, when they programmed Kelly and Diana into passionate, willing sex slaves who are saying that is the best thing that happened to them?

“Donn gives out these ‘gifts’ to buy loyalty and favor. But you must be careful, Mr. Cree. They do come with a hefty price tag.” Ivy’s face was very close to Mark’s. She was smiling, but the smile was not a pleasant one. “We need to talk. Perhaps we can help each other.” She took something out of her satchel. At first, it looked like some kind of ID card. But it was something different.

This was Mark’s first time to see an FBI agent’s badge in real life.