The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Tahira

Tahira checked the video feed and was satisfied. The trigger she planted into Jana’s brain worked beautifully, and she could literally see how marvelously the girl was broken when this Mark guy shoved his dick into her. By now, this Jana, or Lana, must be being fucked hard and enjoyed like candy in Donn’s mouth. The girl spoke all the words she was programmed to, as well. The lust she was hiding toward Mark reinforced her subliminal desire to be punished (or fucked) by him, boosting the effect of mental adjustment. That must be the easier way for this poor girl, Tahira thought. Sometimes being a mindless sex slave is better off than facing harsh, cruel reality with your own mind. Anyway, her former romance was now a part of the domination seizing her soul. And, this dominating power broke her will, inhibition, and self-esteem like a plastic dollhouse in a hurricane of absolute sexual pleasure that no ordinary woman could experience in their whole life. Jana Johnston is still alive and healthy. But, the woman inside Jana Johnston’s body has been erased and replaced with this Lana personality, which was barely a personality at all.

Conversion of Jana into Lana was a glorious job for her because the job was rushed on a subject that was fighting every attempt to break her like a lion. Tahira used Jana’s resistance mechanism against her by getting Mark involved. He was the man whom she still loved, and hated at the same time, for not choosing her all those years ago. The promise of being fucked by him opened her mind. The sensory overloading chamber and forced sleep deprivation did the rest.

Once her resistance was broken, it was only a matter of time. Jana absorbed the hypnotic suggestions and instructions like a sponge. The smart, strong-minded girls were always the dirtiest, and they made the best slaves. Their collapse was almost always spectacular. They spat out all dirty secrets, dark fantasies, and submissive bows, in return of guaranteed sexual pleasure that no ordinary woman could taste until the day they died. Tahira smiled, remembering her first hypnotic orgasm that she had days after she began to study hypnosis.

If Jana was a fighting type, Mary was quite the opposite. Her current trainee was a new subject who voluntarily knocked on the door of her office and jumped on the idea of being hypnotized. The conversion should have ended very fast, as was the case with such volunteers, except that her work was interrupted by this unexpected, last-minute job of Jana, who was now Lana.

To some people, men and women alike, it was not a crazy idea at all to volunteer and become hypnotized, letting others have absolute control over their mind and body. Some of them wanted to devote themselves to their love, as a token of unconditional love and dedication. Others wanted the sexual tension of being manipulated and used.

What appealed to Tahira was the purity of the mind. The absolute absence of the will, accompanied by the lifting of all inhibitions. She could become anything and anyone for those she loved or those who were powerful enough to have control over her. She desired to experience it herself, and when no one around her could hypnotize and enslave her, she decided to learn how to hypnotize herself. This pursuit did not lead to a professional career. Assuming total control over the subjects and manipulating their senses for sexual entertainment would cost any practitioner her license and a lot more.

She spent many years studying the topic and was finally successful after countless trials and errors, meaning girlfriends and boyfriends with weird side effects of defective hypnotic conditioning. But her hypnotic power still had limitations, as it took delicate suggestions, set-ups, and manipulations to induce a subject to agree to be hypnotized. The breakthrough came from other fields, such as the simulation technology that was capable of overloading human sensory organs and nervous systems with carefully designed stimuli in a systematic manner to induce hypnosis and develop a highly suggestible state. Whenever her train of thoughts reached here, she remembered Anna. The thrill and excitement of breakthrough when Anna was able to achieve the level of heightened suggestibility unilaterally, which she desired for all her life, and the way Anna took advantage of her vulnerability, still turned her on. Anna knew how to play with her toys. For Tahira, who was her toy, it was the best days of her life. Those days were now behind them.

This new subject, Mary, volunteered to receive her submissive hypnotic training. She heard about Tahira’s ‘clinic’ from the wives and partners of other influential people that Tahira served as clients. Donn used Tahira to train the subjects designated by the clients, who were mainly connected to Donn or his business, to turn them into their hypnotized slaves. The demand for her services always overwhelmed the supply. She decided to convert Mary as a priority, because of her intelligence. This was always a factor that guaranteed a successful conversion into a willing slave. Mary had multiple degrees in neurology and other fields. And her knowledge made her susceptible to the idea of making permanent changes in her brain through hypnotic suggestions. Since she volunteered to become hypnotized and converted willingly, Tahira did not have to use those coercive methods on her. The regular NLP induction took time, but it was the most effective one if the subject was willing to cooperate.

The first step of her conversion process was to have a talk, to find out what she liked and what she didn’t like. The fears and desires of the subjects were critically important for the entire deepening process, which is the process of reinforcing hypnotic suggestibility of the subjects. The deepening could be done in an interactive way in which the hypnotist throws in images and ideas that will make the subjects willingly dive into a deeper state of hypnosis, or open their mind so that she could tamper with it.

Mary should have been completed and delivered to serve her master, Donn, days ago. But she had to postpone everything with Mary, who was so close to perfection. But, Tahira wasted no time with her subjects. With post-hypnotic triggers to kick in every evening, Mary was programmed to listen to the custom-made hypnosis MP3 files. This kept her subject quite busy every evening, who spent hours naked and gasping with sexual stimulation Mary inflicted upon herself.

After Tahira sent Jana with her assistant to Donn, she made a phone call to Mary. Her subject started to go under, with a noticeable sigh, immediately when she spoke the keyword. Such a good girl she was. Always ready to go down under.

Tahira was going to give it some time to make sure her conditioning was perfect. And taking time here meant Mary will be hypnotized and deepened using traditional hypnotic methods while Tahira enjoys Mary’s body and soul. If the subject was willing, the traditional methods were still the most effective. After all, all hypnosis was self-hypnosis.

She could see Mary’s red Tesla gliding into the parking lot across the lawn in front of her building. Located deep inside the forest outside the city, Tahira’s training center was formerly an abandoned corporate training center that was no longer being used after the company turned to on-line training to cut the cost. How stupid could they be, Tahira thought. Gathering new recruits and pouring in company propaganda was the best opportunity for brainwashing new recruits, making them loyal drones. Isolation and regular repetitions did that to people’s brain. No matter how stupid, how non-sense the notion was, anything that is given on a regular feeding schedule in an isolated place could change your beliefs and values. There was virtually no exception to this. Those stupid TV commercials still worked even without isolating the subjects. They were only aired regularly, and it went right into the tiny brains of the kids to hypnotize them so that they will demand their hard-working parents to buy them a new superhero secret base set with a 300-dollar price tag. Life was so easy for those who knew the right strings to pull.

After Donn purchased the facility with the money she made for him from delivering mind-controlled slaves to her clients, she created the perfect, isolated place with surgical cleanliness and highly-efficient designs to reinforce the effect of the training on her subjects. Soon, her clients came back to her demanding new slaves or brought new girlfriends for ‘a talk with the counselor’ that will make them ‘more easy-going.’ Other than some exceptional cases like Jana, whose existence is now forgotten by her own self, her subjects were to receive hypnosis training sessions as out-patients. They were then to move into the complex once the progress of their training reached a certain level.

Mary was so ready to move into the underground ‘dorm.’ There were comfortable rooms that accommodated the subjects, who were then to be conditioned using various methods and technologies. Many of the inmates were willingly and voluntarily turning into mindless bimbo slaves after they tasted the pleasure of hypnotic enslavement.

“Mary’s here, mistress.” Tahira’s assistant told her as she brought her refreshment. Her assistant had a long story before she ended up here. Anna was a difficult one in a different way. Tahira went a little harsh on her, as she was carried away by the heat of the moment. Her assistant was one of those subjects whose independent thinking was utterly erased to turn them into human robots. The very existence of such slaves can invite troubles if known, so they were usually kept out of sight from the public.

It has been a long time since the last time she trained someone as hot as Mary. She touched her own skin and felt a spark ripple through her body while thinking of her, and Mary came in just in time. With tan skin and waving blond hair, she looked much younger than her actual age, which was 38. Her eyes were full of sparkles, and she was surrounded by this vibrant energy. Her ample breasts bounced as she walked in, like the graceful Professor Hill of the Psychology Department. She was one of Tahira’s first subjects.

“Good to see you again, doctor,” Mary called her doctor, and she was not that, as Tahira did have a Ph.D. in psychology, which was her passion, always.

“Good to see you again, Mary. You look great.” Mary did look great in her shorts that revealed her juicy thighs and hugged her ass tightly. Mary confessed that she was a runner during her earlier sessions. Tahira used the image of running, make her imagine running naked in a quiet, peaceful trail in the wood. Not long after, she watched her do precisely that in real life in her complex. The bouncing breasts, hips, and shiny skin were too much for her to bear, and they got entangled in the wood with Tahira’s assistant standing still and watching in silence. But, since there has been a gap of almost two weeks, she wanted to take her slow, using traditional induction methods.

“Before we begin, doctor,” Mary started to talk. “I have a friend who looks a little bit depressed these days. Things are not going well with her husband if what I heard is right. Especially in the sex department. She has always been a nice and fragile type; these depression episodes usually come and go with her. But this time, I think the situation is a little more serious. I am getting worried about her.”

“Why is that?”

“It’s not something that I can point to exactly, but she seems more nervous and anxious. More than she usually is, I mean. She’s saying her husband is not even getting close to her, work stress and burn out, the usual things.”

“Do they have children?”

“Have been working on it for some years, I guess. Ada is from a big family, and she always wanted to have as many babies as possible. But it has not been working out. And her husband is not exactly thrilled about having kids, either.”

“Sounds like she could use some help. And I can use hypnosis for therapeutic purposes, if I want to But that’s not the main thing we do here, as you know.” Tahira’s eyes flickered. “Why are you telling me about her?”

“Because I love her, and I want her to be happy and enjoy her life as I do.”

“I know you are happy to be here.” Tahira grinned. “We will invite her to our place and see what we can do for her, and for us.” A wicked smile spread across her lips. A new subject. It was always thrilling to hypnotize someone new. They were like a new book for her to open and read, and the secret desires and history of naughty things were far more interesting than the most popular TV show. What was more fascinating was that she had the power to change their memories, so that she could give her new, lewd stories for them to remember as their own.

She even had the power to change their physical appearances, as hypnotic suggestions may direct them to change their dietary habits or make them work out more regularly. All of the hypnotic slaves she delivered were in great shape. Her facility had a competition-grade swimming pool and a fully equipped gym. Maybe she could have Mary and her little friend run naked together in the wood trail and make out with each other as she watches them. This was the ultimate dollhouse for the naughty little girl inside Tahira, and she could always use more living dolls at her disposal.

After having a little chit-chat on how Mary had been doing alone with her routines, Tahira instructed Mary to sit on the comfortable sofa. Her assistant was standing by, with her hands folded in front of her and eyes fixated on the subject. Mary’s eyes twinkled with expectation, and a hazy look was already spreading across her face. Tahira, who was a passionate bisexual, saw her share of sexy women. But watching the cleavage through Mary’s sleeveless made her blush like a teenager. The master will be so pleased when she will deliver her to her mansion. She was sure he would reward her handsomely. Maybe he would allow keeping Anna for herself for some time, even for some days this time.

“Mary, today I will take you to the deepest level of trance, deeper than we ever tried with you. You will feel great once we get there. I will take my time with you and guide you step by step, and we will spiral down to the deep bottom of your subconscious mind. You will relax and make yourself comfortable, with your attention locked on my voice. This is going to be a wonderful experience. If you are ready, give me a nod.”

Mary nodded. Her face looked relaxed and glowed with excitement and a faint smile.

Tahira suddenly felt a powerful urge to kiss her. Mary was too perfect. Beautiful, intelligent, seductive, and willing to be taken down under. She must control her, seize her, erase all the barriers and inhibitions from her brain; fill her with pure bliss, turn her into a mindless shell who will obey her every command like Ms. Hill did. She wanted to see her serving her and her clients as a willing slave. That was her purpose, a toymaker. The mission statement was deeply engraved on her brain through her own mind-control process by the hands of her master.

Tahira sat next to her and took off Mary’s shoes. Without being told, Mary closed her eyes and leaned back. Tahira held her foot in her hands. The toenails were neatly pedicured. Mary’s legs did not contain a single defective spot. Her skin was smooth, vibrant, and electrifying when touched. Tahira suppressed a strong urge to run her hand all the way up inside her shorts.

“The strength of your body is drained out by my gentle touch, and only total relaxation will remain after my hand passes. As my hand follows up your leg, the entire strength in it will flow out of your body into me. As your strength drains out, your consciousness will drift away. Yes… you submerge into a hypnotic trance, starting from here...”

Tahira ran her hand slowly along the smooth leg, passed the knee, and landed on the inside of her thigh. The other hand of hers also started its journey from the other foot. And her legs hung without a single drop of strength left, totally relaxed. Tahira’s hands then glided upward along the inside of the thighs. Mary gave a little gasp, and Tahira could almost hear her assistant gulping as well. Her hands steered away from the sensitive part and moved along to the hipbone. Now, the entire lower half of Mary’s body was fully relaxed, and Mary’s mouth opened a little, with the glittering soft lips looking like delicious, moist jelly inviting a kiss. The expectation of going under must be taking effect on her subject, and she moved her hand along the abdomen, rubbed the chest, and fumbled through the collar bones. When her hands touched Mary’s shoulders, the arms gave in and sank deeper into the sofa. She stroked the neck with an index finger. When it reached Mary’s forehead, her entire face went void of any expression. Mary was slightly blushing, pupils dilated. “And you will fall asleep in three, two, one!” With that, she fell asleep. She was under. A successful hypnotic induction.

What she performed was a modified version of body scan induction. This type of induction, where the hypnotist instructed the subject to relax each part of her body, took about 30 to 40 minutes. She could just order Mary to imagine that her strength drained away from her entire body all at once. But she wanted to take her time The imagination of gradual disappearance of strength and progressive relaxation was the most straightforward, effective, and popular method of hypnotizing a willing subject. Even without giving an induction, totally relaxing one’s body was beneficial in removing migration, headache, and fatigue in some patients. Tahira still remembered being told that erotic hypnosis was not therapy. It was about draining out the will, resistance, and inhibition from the subject. You manipulate their senses and thoughts to make them experience the strongest and most profound sexual satisfaction. After such an experience, subjects willingly surrendered themselves to the controller, eager to be put under. She remembered Ms. Hill calling her at night, begging for a hypnotic induction over the phone. Her brain was addicted to it, and there was no turning back. Her tragic fate was sealed.

Submission was the ultimate form of mental openness, and such openness was rewarded with more intense sexual pleasure. Hypnosis was the ultimate love potion, and Tahira thought of Anna, who was under control of her client. A handy work of her own. She made Anna, who was her former mistress, take the bow as a slave, all naked and moaning in front of her.

Soon, Mary will be doing the same.

Tahira applied gentle pressure in the middle of the forehead. She could observe her eyeballs roll back beneath the eyelids. Now, it was time for a deepener, which is a series of hypnotic suggestions and instructions to bring the subject down to a deeper level of hypnotic trance.

“Now, any remaining strength and tension in your body will be drained out through your forehead into my finger. So will be your free will, resistance, and inhibition. All your strength and thoughts will be drained out, as you go down deep into a hypnotic trance, deeper, and deeper than ever before, and the deepest core of your subconscious mind will be wide open to me. You will allow me to explore and tamper with it freely, like a deep penetration of your soul.”

Mary’s lips parted slightly into a smile when she heard the word ‘penetration.’ And she gave out a sigh with a sweet smell of arousal. Tahira admired the stunning silhouette of her breasts under the thin, soft sleeveless shirt of hers. No bras, even without being told not to wear them.

“That’s right. A deep penetration into the deepest part of your soul. Your mind and soul will dive spiraling down to the abyss of pleasure and darkness, and you will fall asleep when I count to three.” Mary sighed lustfully as she started counting. “One, two, and three!”

With this, Tahira retrieved her finger. Mary’s eyelids were fluttering; her eyes were showing the whites of the eyeballs. The fluttering of the eyelid always meant the subconscious level of her mind is being tampered with or activated. It happened when a subject was reprogrammed, or some programmed trigger was kicking in. With Mary, it was a little bit different. When induction is done, the subjects just looked relaxed, asleep, or in a peaceful state, until they are given instructions or programming. The fluttering of eyelids happened not this early with them. Maybe there is still something left for her to learn about hypnosis, Tahira thought.

“Now, Mary, you will open your eyes without waking up from this wonderful hypnotic trance. Good. It feels so good to be in a hypnotic trance. Your mind is free of restraints, and your pleasure is limitless. You will follow and obey every single command that I give you. Following these orders will make your trance go even deeper and make you feel even more relaxed. Do you understand?”

“Yes….” Mary answered slowly in a dreamy voice. “Now stand up!” She stood up in front of her and obediently waited for her next command. “Strip her for me,” Tahira ordered her silent assistant, and the woman immediately complied with the skilled hands. As the juicy breasts of Mary bounced out of her clothes when her top was pulled upward, Tahira herself started to undress. She beckoned her assistant to come over to her. The nameless assistant knelt and gently embraced the tip of her breast with her lips. The warm feeling of her lips and the tip of her tongue on her nipple made Tahira gasp. But she maintained her control. While her assistant pleased her, Tahira bombarded Mary, who was now staring at the empty air with blank eyes, with hypnotic spells and suggestions she carefully designed to deepen her hypnotic trance. She woke her up and made her fall asleep repeatedly, confusing and conditioning her brain into a high level of suggestibility. She was going to do the deepeners for ... three hours straight, which was more than ten times of usual deepening processes. She would bring down Mary to the deepest level and was willing to take her time, enjoying the process along with her sex toy. Tahira made Mary watch while she got behind her assistant and squeezed her nipples between her fingers. At the same time, she massaged the perky breasts with her palms.

Even Tahira was feeling dizzy as she approached her orgasm, sitting on her assistant’s tongue. She would let go of herself and indulge in sexual pleasure for hours while Mary was on an automatic deepening cycle now. After this, Mary will be taken into the facility and programmed intensely for the sexual satisfaction of Donn.

Tahira made a mental note that she would have Mary call this friend of hers, Ada, and give her friend a nudge to visit Tahira’s office. It was important to have a steady stream of high-quality products to satisfy her master.