The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Rewards

Kelly and Diana were got aroused themselves after attacking defenseless Jana for almost an hour. Kelly was gasping, and Diana was suppressing her urge to scream, convulsing in her own orgasm. “Kelly and Diana, well done. Now you two will have three intense orgasms in a row and fall asleep in blissful waves of sexual pleasure and orgasms, in three, two, and one!”

Donn’s verbal reward to his slaves took effect immediately, and Kelly and Diana were hit be a tidal wave of orgasm, with their tongues out and eyes all rolled up. Now their bodysuit was all drenched in sweat, and two slaves squirmed helplessly on the floor of the stage.

“When we broke Jana here,” Donn said. “We planted a trigger in her mind. She still has some part of her former personality intact, as you can see, so that she could answer our questions about why she did all those things, why she tried to destroy you, and so forth.” Jana was stirring. She was trying to get up. Donn got up on the stage and pulled her ass up again, so that she was still on her knees, with her ass pushed up. Her petals were red hot with intense finger fucking.

“And we planted a trigger that will start a spiral reaction to eliminate all of it, turning her into a mindless, horny sex slave for the rest of her life. I think it would be best if you could activate this trigger, as her former boyfriend and victim.”

Jana’s eyes opened wide. She turned her head to meet Marks eyes. She was trying to say something, but she could not spit out the words. The pleasurable excitement and arousal faded off from her face. Now, her face was full of despair and panic. She tried to shake her head, but even that gesture was somehow suppressed.

“Just tell me how. I will make this bitch pay for playing with me.” Mark was infuriated due to her betrayal. She could have used him to gain the trust of Donn. If Donn was not quick enough in reporting Jana, it could have been his mind that was going to be erased by now.

“Whenever you are ready, sir. I will do it right away.” Mark was all worked up and ready to spring.

“It’s obvious. You fuck her and cum inside her. When you cum and your sperm hit the wall of her womb, her mind will melt away, and she will become a sexbot, for good.”

Hearing this, Jana’s body arched back, and her eyes fluttered. With Mark’s penetration, she gasped in pleasure. She knew that what Mark is going to do will permanently change her, in a harmful way for her. But that was not the only programming they put in her mind. She was reprogrammed to feel the most powerful sexual pleasure when she is used as a toy, and this sexual pleasure will echo in her head, repeating itself in a series of waves. The ripple of joy was so intense that it put her head in disarray and prevented her from thinking straight. The secret desire she held toward Mark further strengthened this effect. Jana’s brain was literally being fried. Her eyes went wide, and she bit her lips. Mark’s movement became more violent, and each push of his dick carried his entire body weight and strength. Her pussy squeezed him with an incredible amount of force!

Jana screamed as the cum gushed out of his dick and filled her womb. The hot body fluid spurted into her, and with this, a spiral of mind erasing cycles was initiated. Jana lied down on the floor, with her face blank and eyes dilated. Her body was twinging, as Mark pulled out his dick. The white fluid was gushing out of her vagina. Due to the excitement of the evening, the volume of Mark’s ejaculation was incredible.

“Stand up, slave,” Donn ordered.

Jana stood up, motionless, except occasionally staggering due to exhaustion..

“What is your name?

Jana was speechless.

“What are you?”

“I am an empty shell, master. I am nothing. I am void.” Jana’s voice was positively robotic. Mark turned her into a living sexbot. Does this mean that he virtually killed Jana, leaving only an empty shell without a soul?

“You are my slave, and you exist for the sole purpose of serving and pleasing me.”

“Yes master, I serve and please you, master.”

“And you will obey each and every command I give you.”

“I shall obey each and every command you give me.”

“You will respond to the name Lana, which is your new name from now on.”

“Yes, master.” Jana, who is now Lana, fluttered her eyelids. That fluttering must have something to do with all these hypnosis stuff. He just erased the woman who almost betrayed him from the face of the earth without doing any remaining physical damages. The power of Donn’s mind control was overwhelming, and it made things look so easy. To Mark, this was the most rewarding revenge he has ever taken.

“Now, I think I understand what you mean by your rewards.” Mark showed his appreciation for the opportunity.

“What are you talking about?” Donn asked back. “She’s not your reward. They are.” He pointed the two slaves in bodysuits, Kelly and Diana. “Ah, yes. Kelly and Diana. They are your rewards. They will serve you as a guest from now on, in this mansion as well as in other places, until I release them from that duty. How do you feel that you now have two gorgeous and obedient sex slaves, in addition to your wife?” Donn chuckled.

“Thank you, sir…” Mark could not believe his luck. One good call, and his life was turning to the better direction right away.

“Now that my new slave is ready for a test run, I think I will have to leave you with your new slaves. When you are done, Kelly will show you the way out.”

Mark felt perplexed, but his penis regained strength immediately at the thought of fucking these lovely women he always fancied secretly.

“They are yours to enjoy now. Kelly will later catch up with you to tell you how these arrangements between guests and slaves work. She is well experienced, and Diana is one horny bitch. They will take good care of you. For tonight, just fuck their brains out.”

“Uh… Thank you, sir. I don’t know what to say.”

“There is no need to say anything. Go ahead and enjoy your reward. One more thing. I assure you that you will be rewarded even more lavishly if you prove your loyalty as you did today again down the road.”

More slaves? Mark was feeling dizzy with and joy. This whole experience was changing Mark into something else. Before today, he just wanted to be more powerful, and more successful. Now he realized why that is a good thing.

“Now, please excuse me. I have a bitch of wife to punish with my new addition.”

Donn walked across the room to Anna and said something into her ear. She frantically knelt down, took out his cock, and frantically sucked it as ‘Lana’ was watching with blank eyes. Mark turned to the first sex slaves he ever had. Kelly and Diana were blankly staring into the air. But, as he approached, he noticed that their breathing was becoming heavier, and the faces were blushing with expectation.

Mark knelt in front of the two women and pulled down their bodysuits. A total of four tits were exposed, and he began to bury his face into them. Both Kelly and Diana gasped. Diana grabbed one of her tits and presented it to his face, while Kelly stood still, gasping and moaning in pleasure. Mark drove his fingers inside both women at the same time and worked them intensely. The two girls began to groan and scream in pleasure like a pair of animals, and Mark felt his own conscious thoughts fading, as he surrendered to raw instinct.