The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Revelation

Mark was agape. His old-time sex friend and brave whistleblower was now standing naked in front of him. She was holding her head up, and her ample breasts were hanging tastefully with erect nipples. They shook as her breathing got heavier and heavier.

“Kelly, what did Tahira say about the conversion progress? Can we keep her awake for a couple of hours?”

“She is ready for the final personality sweep, master. There is no turning back for her now. All our suggestions are working just fine, and she’s ready for this evening’s entertainment.”

“Sir, what is she doing here? What did you do to her?” Mark could not think straight, and his questions were not filtered by his political brain. Being in the same room with all these sex slaves and human mannequins took its toll with the ability to think. It was also such a turn on to see a living nude statue of a woman standing ready to serve, wearing a collar. And there were more of them. The sexy wife of his client was next to him, all naked and standing like a statue without flinching a muscle. She was just passionately sucking her own breasts at her husband’s command while his guest was watching. He could not even find the word to describe this surreal situation. ‘She’s free for viewing,’ said he. What insanity can make a man call his wife ‘free for viewing?’ This was all too crazy.

“Jana, your body will stay frozen, but your mouth will be unfrozen. You will speak your mind when I ask you questions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Jana obediently acknowledged. She was trying to blow the whistle like some heroes in those movies, and now she is standing naked in front of her employer, calling him master.

“Why did you tell those things to Mark here and gave him the documents? Were you trying to betray me?”

Jana resisted and tried not to answer the question. But she was hopelessly bound in her place. She couldn’t even move her eyeballs. The order of her master was absolute. Her mouth opened and spoke against her will.

“I… I…” Jana reluctantly stammered. “I did not want to betray you, master.”

“Then why did you do it, if you did not wish to betray me? Why did you tell Mark about our illegal operations and gave him the evidence?”

“Because…” Jana was now crying. Two streaks of tears ran down her chicks and landed on her naked breasts, which bounced gently as she shuddered and sobbed. “I was trying to set him up. I was going to sell him to you after putting the evidence on his hands so that you will fire him or punish him more severely.”

Mark’s mind was blown away at this. What the hell is she talking about? Jana was trying to set me up?

“Why did you want to destroy your old boyfriend?” Donn asked with a smile.

“Because he refused to continue our relationship, after all those things I did for him.” We were having fun together! What’s wrong with you, crazy woman? Mark managed to suppress his outburst. Not in front of his client. Even after he appreciated the nice view of his naked wife.

“Do you still love him?” Donn asked. Jana’s facial expression did not change. But even her master’s order could not stop her tears. Mark wondered the meaning of those tears. Is that guilt? Fear of retaliation? Regret?

“Yes. I do, master. I want to be his woman and fuck him. I want to be his wife instead of that Ada. I want to destroy him so that I can keep him to myself!”

Jana was now sobbing as she spoke. Her eyes were full of tears and despair. Mark was furious. This delusional bitch was trying to set me up and destroy my entire life. And I was feeling sorry for her.

Donn turned to Mark. “Do you feel sorry for her?”

“No, sir. Not at all. Not after this.” Mark shook his head and gave a furious look at Jana.

“Good. I guess you wouldn’t mind some payback, then?”

Mark did want to know what kind of payback Donn was talking about. At the same time, however, Mark wanted to make sure this was not something too violent. He had no wish to be a part of a violent crime.

“Sir, may I ask a question?”

“Go ahead, Mark. And call me Donn. Now you are my friend, and I don’t let my friends call me ‘sir.”

While you make your wife call you master. We have some inconsistency here. Mark had no reason to give any more care. “How did you make Jana do these things and spit out that she was conspiring against me? And, if you don’t mind, what do you mean by your ‘collection?’”

“I see you require some explanation about the situation you are in.” Donn picked up a piece of fruit from the tray in front of him. “Kelly and Diana here belong to me as my collection, and Anna over there is my bitch. I don’t have to pretend that she is my beloved wife down here. As you can see, I pick up women and convert them into these sexy objects; I train them to obey each and every command that I give them, with some modified versions of our products and my hypnosis skills.” Donn was not telling him that it was, in fact, Tahir that was responsible for the hypnotic conditioning. She was one of his best toys, because she was capable of making more toys as the ‘toymaker.’

“I condition them with hypnotic suggestions so that they are totally under my control. They see what I tell them to see, say what I tell them to say, and do everything I tell them to do. And, whenever they do as I tell them to do, they are programmed to feel a sense of pleasure, feeling rewarded. This further strengthens their fixation with the hypnotic spell.”

Mark could have dismissed all this was a sick joke. But the story of control and a collection of girls must be true, judging by what he made his wife and Jana do. Kelly and Diana, also, would not be serving as human statues just for a prank. But what kind of technology or technique could make something like this possible, making all these women into these … objects? Anna was his wife, and Jana was … well… an evil woman, according to her confession. Now, they are all collared and following orders from their master, being displayed naked and used for sexual purposes. What can possibly condition these women in this way?

“Do you mean that you somehow brainwash them, sir… no, Donn?”

Marked asked in disbelief. Jana was not even twitching a muscle now and standing as stiff as the silver statues he saw upstairs. This must have taken something way more powerful than a good persuasion skill. Is she stoned? Are these girls all drugged? Is there an evil scientist using a mind-control machine?

“I have to admit that I cannot give you the full details here. We don’t have time for boring lectures while we have naked women to please us, indeed. But I can tell you that a human brain works in a much less sophisticated manner than people would like to believe. When someone throws a suggestion or… an image, the brain runs a process that looks it up in the internal memory and plays the experience within its subconscious level. This happens automatically, so there is no way you can prevent it. What you are willfully doing with such an image is not important here. The subconscious domain of your brain processes it, and without your realization and conscious intervention, your subconscious mind goes through the experience and sensation, without you realizing it. This allows you to toss in some carefully designed images and suggestions to manipulate your subjects. You can control almost anyone in this way, if not everyone.

“A good example is the commercials you watch on TV. They look stupid but in fact carefully designed to stimulate your subliminal desire to drink Coke or support an invasion of a foreign country. Mind control is happening around you every day. They spend tons of money to shower you with these stupid suggestions over and over again, and your brain is forcefully redirected to believe them.” Mark continued with a hint of excitement and price.

“Kelly, come over here. Diana too.” Donn beckoned them. “Tell our friend what you are and what is the reason you exist.”

Kelly immediately turned to Mark and started to speak in an emotionless voice.

“I am Kelly, and I am a slave of my master, Donn Carter. I have been conditioned to follow and obey every command he or his guests give me. I solely exist for the pleasure of my master, and serving him is my ultimate purpose and reward.”

“Good. Let us give our guest a taste of how we train our sweet slaves. Are you two girls ready for it?”

With that, Kelly beckoned Diana to the edge of the stage and set down. Diana walked around on the stage and pressed Jana’s shoulder down to make her kneel. Then, she pushed her upper torso down to get her on hands and knees. Jana dutifully complied, still sobbing. Kelly pushed up Jana’s chin with her fingertip and started to kiss her passionately. Kelly’s tongue was all over Jana’s face, licking her tears clean. Diana, in the meantime, went to Jana’s side and slid her fingers directly into Jana’s vagina. The slurping sound was the tell-tale evidence that obeying her master’s orders and answering his questions did give her pleasure, while she was crying in shame and all. Diana stroked her breasts with the other hand, and Jana did not make a sound, except for the occasional gasps she gave when Diana’s finger pushed inside. Mark gave up trying to understand what was going on here and decided to focus on the nearest woman making out with his old sex friend.

“Slave Jana, you will feel these women touching you, and the touches feel so good that the pleasure will be deeply engraved into your memory, scorching every bit of free will and inhibition. It will open your mind to my suggestions to the fullest degree, and it feels so good to surrender yourself to this wonderful feeling as my associates are using you as their toy. Your mind is flooded with pleasure. And this pleasure will wash your brain of your conscious mind, which will be swallowed by a maelstrom of lust. You spin and spin inside the vortex, and plunge into the deep dark abyss…”

Donn’s voice was soft, but his instruction bore a sting to the ears of his subjects. The low vibration of his voice tickled her ears, while she felt the girls’ kisses and touches all over her body. Jana’s eyes began to roll back into her head, and her eyelids fluttered. Donn’s voice was creeping into the brain of the two other slaves in their bodysuits, as well. Diana was now squeezing the breasts hard, making Jana gasp with each squeezing. Her finger nails were now pinching the rock-hard nipples, while the other hand was working Jana’s pussy furiously. Jana’s muscles on her waist were now convulsing. Tongues and lips were dancing on Jana’s expressionless face, while Kelly herself was now rubbing her breasts and pussy frantically. Kelly pushed the crotch of her bodysuit aside and drove two fingers in her. Both of the two kissing women were passionately moaning with their eyes rolled all the way up. Every woman in the room seemed to be moaning in pleasure except for Anna. She was still standing at attention like a human mannequin. But Mark could feel the heat from Anna’s arousal. Her nipples were now as large as they could be. She flinched and closed her eyes with a lustful moan when Mark remembered the ‘free for viewing’ policy of the day and put his face up close, without realizing that he was breathing on the nipples. The areola was all ridden with goosebumps.

Mark realized that these women were undoubtedly sex slaves, and his client was now turning another woman into one. It was such a turn on for Mark. His dick was about to explode.

“Jana, unfreeze.”

Upon Donn’s command, Jana collapsed and convulsed in bliss. She was all covered in sweat, and so were the other two slaves. Jana’s eyes were all white, and a stream of clear, bubbly fluid was running down from her vagina. Jana’s brain was melting.