The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Lair

The first thing he noticed when the elevator door opened at Level 4 was the white wall. They entered a spacious underground hall. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all white. The whole space was brightly lit. At the far end of the sea of white, there was a raised stage, in front of a set of the large white leather couches that looked like a bunch of king-size beds. The atmosphere in the hall was surgical, spotlessly clean. Unlike the parlor upstairs, which was full of visual distractions and ornaments, such as the life-like naked metallic women who looked exactly like the wife of his client, the hall down here was free of any objects that may distract one’s attention from … he thought he now understood what this room was intended for.

Anna and the other guests speechlessly proceeded and disappeared behind the curtain on the small stage. Mark was just standing there, near the stage, surrounded by this sea of white. Even the curtain was white.

“I guess you’ve met my horny wife.” Suddenly, Donn appeared, out of nowhere. Mark noticed that somewhere in the white wall, there were hidden doors, which was just closing as Donn was approaching him.

“Mr. Carter,” Mark greeted his client politely. “Thank you for your kindness to invite me. This is quite an impressive place.”

Donn was tall, towering over the lesser beings in his company, and a hard man. At the age of 45, his abdomen was still rock hard with a six-pack. Mark could tell that his muscles and figure were not a product of modern steroids or expensive custom workout regimen. They were fruits of superb genes and years of agonizing training. Donn’s penetrating blues eyes were fixed upon him, and Mark immediately felt the pressure of facing someone far superior to him in all aspects. Donn was lean and mean to the level of a professional athlete. His charming face, brown hair, intelligence, tons of money, and perfect body all added up to make him an ideal man that every woman in the city wanted to sleep with. The man was the very incarnation of power and energy. And, he emitted the mental pressure that bound others to his will, while drawing women around him like a magnet in a box full of nails.

“You totally earned your invitation, Mark. You did a great service for Trojan and me, and that’s exactly what I expected from my associates.” Donn’s thick hand slapped his shoulder.

“Mr. Carter. Protecting your interest is my job, and I was just doing it.” With this remark, Mark threw away the last bit of guilt he had in his mind for selling his old friend to this white-collar criminal. It was a price that he was willing to pay to be on the winning side. Once he was done paying the price, it felt like nothing. Maybe it would be much easier for him to sell someone else to his boss next time. Mark was even proud of himself. He finally threw away the name tag of ‘Do-the-Right-Thing Guy’ from his neck; now, he was on the winning side in a world where the honest was the prey of the wicked and ruthless.

“So, are you absolutely positive that she did not give you anything else? Was that all of the files in the USB that she gave you and told you to take to the FBI?”

According to Jana, who entrusted him with this USB stick, there were supposed to be more important files that she was going to send him later. Jana told him they were proofs of a far worse crime than anything she discovered. But Jana disappeared before she sent anything to him, and Mark did not have to report about something even he did not know about. It was not important to him, anyway, because what was in the USB memory stick was enough to make Donn rot in prison for the rest of his life. Illegal money laundering, billions of secret cash piles in tax havens, and many more violations of the federal and state laws that could make Enron look like a child’s play. Jana told him not to trust anyone in the city and go to the FBI directly. Instead of going to the FBI, he chose to take his own path, which will lead him to wealth and earn him the favor of a powerful man.

Mark had no wish to risk everything he worked so hard for. When he told Donn about what Jana told him, Jana stopped showing at work immediately. And, that was already more than a week ago.

“Did you see what was inside the stick?”

“No, sir. I had no reason to.” It was true. Mark did not read those files, as he had no reason to be a part of this rebellion. For him, none of this ever happened. Jana did not talk to him or give him anything, for the record. Exposing the crimes of his client would mean the end of his career as a corporate lawyer because he would not only be failing his client but also stabbing him in the back. Mark was just getting used to the comfortable lifestyle he and his wife were enjoying. There was no way he was going back to the life he had before. It was Jana’s lousy luck to believe Mark. The ‘do-the-right-thing’ guy from the law school does not exist anymore.

Donn’s hand was on Mark’s shoulder. “So, Mark, why do you think Jana came to you, entrusting you with such an important piece of evidence? I wouldn’t do that if I did not trust you with my life. Why do you think she trusted you so deeply? Or was there something romantic between you guys?”

Romantic? Mark’s eyes went wide, and he realized that there is no chance Donn did not notice his embarrassment. He and Jana were from the same class in the law school, and they did go out together. But how come Donn is aware of this? Jana was a good woman to have in bed. Eventually, however, he wanted to focus on his study and career, so he did not allow that relationship to develop into something more serious.

“She seems to be holding a lot of grudge against you, and your wife too. You have one jealous ex-girlfriend, Mark.”

Mark was perplexed. How does Donn know this? Mark could not picture Jana telling Donn about all these private feelings and emotions. According to her, Donn was a white-collar criminal, or something even worse. Mark thought Jana was just obsessed with a delusional sense of justice and trying to involve him as her ally in her doomed rebellion. He knew better, but Jana was never a smart type. Anyway, Mark decided to come clean with Donn about their history in law school.

“Jana and I are from the same law school, and we used to go out. It was only a short-lived relationship. I never knew she was thinking about me that way if that’s true. And I can swear that she never even met my wife.” Mark continued without taking a breath. “Sir, she was not remarkably smart, but what she was trying to do was stupid even by her standards. She did not know what she was doing.” Mark looked at Donn for a few seconds to defend himself and even her, pointing to her stupidity and emphasizing she cannot be a real threat to someone like Donn. Donn was just smiling. The curtain of the stage was rustling. Someone was behind. “How do you know all this, sir? Did she tell you? Is she here?” Mark asked with carefully disguised curiosity.

“Yes. I made Jana tell me that she was dating you for a while. It looks like she wanted the relationship to develop into the next level. She realized you were not interested in her that much and got frustrated. I can tell you, Mark, dumping her was one of the best things you did.”

“Even better than telling you about her, sir?” The question was dictated by his guilt, and it came out before he could filter it.

“Not exactly. You will see what kind of person she is. Very soon.” When Mark was first told that Jana was here, he even thought of persuading Donn to give Jana a second chance. Now, everything was beyond his understanding. The event was indeed developing into a direction that he did not expect.

“You must have been a good boyfriend to her back then. Not that it matters anyway. She is such a charming woman, at least in her appearance. But her inside is a different story. I like that kind of girls. Ambitions and manipulative. They are the best to watch collapsing. She will make a great addition to my collection.”

“Sorry, sir. I don’t understand what you are talking about.” Mark blinked his eyes. Collection? Everything he experienced since his arrival at Donn’s manor was bizarre. First, the half-naked wife of his client, and now his client is talking about his old sex partner, calling her an ‘addition’ to his ‘collection.’ Mark could not understand why Jana wanted to tell Donn about her fast ‘boyfriend’ and her hatred of his wife, whom she never met. Why tell all this to Donn, whom she hated?

“I do care about my people, Mark. And I reward those who return the favor with loyalty. When I reward them, I truly go beyond and above. And it goes the opposite way if they think it’s a smart thing to do to stab me in the back. I know you may feel sorry about your ex-girlfriend. I can tell you, Mark, that you don’t have to. You did good work for your client and saved your own ass in the process.”

The curtain ruffled, and three women emerged from behind the stage. Mark could not believe his eyes. Kelly and Diana were not wearing their business suit and blouses any more. There were in some kind of sexy bodysuits that revealed the spicy curves of their bodies and much of the skin to be seen. This bodysuit was artistically cut in many places, so they did little to cover her body up, especially the protrusions in her chest. But the surprise was nothing compared to the shock he had when Anna emerged. With her head down, the majestic, noble beauty was holding a tray of wine glasses, like an obedient maid. The incarceration of elegance and enchantment who greeted him with captivating charm a few minutes ago was now fully naked and displayed like an object after the stripping is all finished. She was wearing a collar on her fragile, white neck, and nothing else. Her generous breasts and elegant curves of the body were truly of a Greek goddess, and her pussy was shaved clean.

“Holy shit, Mr. Carter… I…”

His wit failed him in this appalling moment. His brain was overwhelmed by the shocking revelation of the beautiful women, one of them being the wife of a powerful man standing next to him. Mark did not know whether he should turn his head away or praise the gorgeous body of Anna.

The two women in bodysuits approached the master of the house. Their faces were expressionless, and their eyes were hazy. Their skin, which was significantly exposed as their bodysuits almost neglected its duty of covering up the body, had a vibrant glow. Mark felt his mouth water and his cock stir. The excited nipples of Kelly and Diana, as well as a thread of drool running down from the edge of their lips, indicated a state of extreme sexual arousal. Those girls were objects to be seen and appreciated, and they seemed to know it.

Now, the adorable nude of Anna approached Mark, with her head obediently held low. Mark looked the other way immediately. Her tits were so big that he was sure Anna was capable of sucking her own nipples if she wanted to.

“Yes. I know what all my friends wonder when they see her breasts for the first time. Anna, put down the tray and show him.” Donn ordered.

“Yes, master,” Anna replied in a monotone voice. She laid down the tray and gathered her huge tits with both hands. Her tongue reached the right nipple, which its owner sucked. Her body shuddered with the pleasant tickle. Then, she switched to her left nipple, as her hand tenderly caressed the right tit. Mark could not keep her eyes away from her. The breasts of the naked slave soon shined with saliva, and her entire body was now glowing with excitement. She was a horny plaything now. What a downfall, what a … revelation. His friends got to see them. ‘First time’ means they got to see them more than once. Jesus.

“Stop and pick up your tray.” Upon Donn’s order, Anna let go of her breasts immediately to pick the trays, and they bounced deliciously as they fell. “See, she is totally able to suck them for herself. I made her confess that she had been able to do that since she was 23.”

“Amazing.” Mark did not know what to say. There was no trace of the intelligent and classy woman who he admired. She was an ornament, a statue in the flesh, to dignify the place with the sensual presence of her artistic construction.

Anna was the most elegant, classy woman he ever met, and she was now naked and sucking her own nipples like a whore at his command. This was power! Playing with the most beautiful creature on the planet like she’s a toy. Mark thought of his wife, Ada. She was a sweet lady but a shy one at that, always determined to make everybody around her happy and behave appropriately. She wouldn’t suck her own nipple at his command, even if she could do it. Mark now began to envy Donn, in other aspects than money and status.

“Bitch, guide our guest to his seat,” Donn ordered. Anna obediently complied, with a ‘Yes, master.’

“She’s free for viewing. Just remember if you touch it, you have to buy it.” He chuckled and pat Mark in his back. “Don’t you like being appreciated by our friend Mark here? Speak your mind.”

“Yes, master. I love it when he sees my breasts and my genital. I feel my body getting hot and my mouth water. I desire to masturbate to please your eyes and his.” Anna’s mouth seemed to pour out these words on its own, regardless of the will of the speaker.

“Make them reveal their secrets and how they feel about it. The more it embarrasses them, the easier it gets to control them. Low self-esteem is a friend of a slave owner. People with low self-esteem basically like following orders and being told what to do. It is hard-wired into their brain, as some kind of survival mechanism. When they see a strong, powerful being who is capable of ensuring their well-being and safety, they find peace of mind simply being pushed around by them.” Donn explained with a happy face.

Mark obediently followed his lead and sat on the massive bed-like couch. He realized that they were for fucking those women right on the spot. The girls in bodysuits now proceeded to the stage, and Kelly pressed a button to roll up the curtain. With a humming sound, another naked female body was revealed, slowly from the ankle, knee, abdomen, breast, collarbone, collar, and face.

It was Jana, and she was standing at attention, staring into the air with an expressionless face. When her eyes met Mark’s, her eyelids fluttered.