The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Entry

It has been a long time since the last time Mark hated himself this much. Jana trusted him because she remembered what he was like when they were going out together during their law school days. He was the advocate of the underdogs like himself, and his pride, which had its roots in his impoverished childhood, would not allow him to bend before the corrupt top dogs of the society, who were living off the hardworking people with their wicked ways. Mark believed that was what Jana expected when she asked him to help her expose the crimes of their boss.

Mark gave it a thought for about five minutes and reached the expected conclusion. This woman and her empty justice were not worth anything to him. His parents worked in a local factory all their lives. When the factory got closed and they were laid off, their life, which was already a humble one, was devastated. Mark had no intention to go back to the painful days that followed.

Mark did not consider him as a weasel. I am still their proud son. Mark thought they will understand. Giving up what he had now and join this tiny rebellion of this girl that he slept with for pleasure would not help pay for the nursing home where his father was living in now. Her mother passed away not long after they got laid off. That was the darkest time of his life.

Mark proceeded into the manor of Donn. The house was huge, and the vast lawn was evenly trimmed like the hair of a new marine recruit. A luxurious fountain was gushing out water into a gentle stream, and the orange floodlight was making the place look like an image in a postcard. His parents never even got close to a home like this in real life. They were hardworking, honest people. His parents tried that kind of life, and he was in no way going to repeat their mistake. That was why he sold Jana, who trusted him to do the right thing. His betrayal earned an invitation to the private residence of his rich and powerful client, Donn Carter.

The door in front of the fountain was massive and ornate. After knocking on the door, Mark nervously looked around. The pillars and statues in the garden reminded him of a sculpture park he visited. The funny thing was that he could not find a security camera. This was truly strange because even his humble home had one as deterrence against burglars.

The door opened, and there stood Anna, the beautiful red-head wife of his client. She was wearing an evening gown that revealed her beautiful, snow-white skin on her shoulder and did almost nothing to cover up her bounteous breasts. Her entire body was glittering with charm, the woman was shrouded in seduction. Mark the erect nipples beneath the silk.

Anna greeted Mark gracefully, and her words and manners conveyed her intelligence and education. Mark was speechless for a second, before he came back to his senses, hurriedly.

“He must like you, Mr. Cree. It has been a while since he invited anyone from the contractors.” Anna initiated their conversation after looking into his face with a smile.

“The honor is mine, Mrs. Carter. Except that I am actually his legal adviser, instead of a contractor.”

“Oh… My apologies.” Mark could see a mild embarrassment in her face, and even that was beautiful. “Please call me Anna.”

Anna smiled and turned around to guide him inside. The gown was hanging on her shoulder by two thin threads, revealing her back and the dimples right above the buttock. The contour of the two cheeks and her waistline created a silhouette that one would praise as an art. Is she not wearing her panties, too?

The inside of the house did not betray his expectations. It was the very definition of luxury. Interestingly, there were a lot of nude silver metallic statues, mostly of beautiful women and some guys going all over them. The spacious main hall was dotted with these statues, and Mark soon noticed that these cold, metallic women looked a lot like Anna. Anna did not seem to care that her guest was staring at the resemblance of her naked body in various positions.

As she walked, he could observe the bouncing muscles on her hips. She was a walking incarnation of sexiness, and each muscle on her back was vibrating with sexual charm and energy. Her body was a well-ripened nectarine, full of sweet juice and fragrance. The sexual tension of standing right behind such a person, smelling her scent and watching the changing contours of the beautiful body underneath a thin layer of fabric was mind-blowing.

“You are truly beautiful, Mrs. Carter. It is a great honor to meet you.” Mark realized what he said only after the words were spoken. Seeing her half-naked must have done something to his head. Anna smiled after seeing his embarrassment. “Don’t worry, Mr. Cree. I get that a lot. And the honor is mine.” She was a goddess. Her graceful posture and twinkling eyes smiling at him made her look like a Greek deity, especially in her heavenly attire. He felt like a peasant who ran into the queen.

“We were supposed to have a regular gathering in this mansion. But the event got canceled in the last minute for this special occasion.” Anna looked at him. “You are in fact a little bit earlier than you should be, aren’t you? Mr. Cree?”

This caught Mark off-guard, as he was busy resisting his temptation to appreciate the beautiful body that was almost revealed to him. He was not stupid enough to drool over his client’s wife. But, the effect of being within the range of her charm was a hard pressure on his discipline.

“Please call me Mark, and I am sorry if I showed up too early. Actually, I believed Mr. Carter wanted me here to discuss some issue at his company. So, I thought I’d better not be late tonight.”

Anna was looking into his eyes. Her beautiful eyes were mesmerizing. Majestic. That could be the word worthy of this woman. In her eyes, however, he saw a sign of sadness. What is that? Mark knew when people were in distress because he has seen it so many times. It was the kind of sad look his mother wore when there was nothing she could do in a distressful situation. She wore it almost every day.

“The poor thing. You never get used to seeing such a young and pretty one broken. But it must be done if my husband desires.” With that, Anna’s majestic eyes slowly went wide, and Mark could tell her pupils were dilating. He’s seen his share of dilated pupils in his life, too. Is she stoned? And, what pretty one is getting broken? Anna’s jaw slackened, and he saw blushing on her cheeks. The goddess’ face was relaxing and going blank of emotions. Something was happening with Anna, but Mark could not tell what it was. Anna bit her lips and squeezed her own arm with her hand as if she was trying to resist something. But all it did was to push up her breasts, and revealing a part of her areola. Mark’s penis sprang up, and he felt a strong urge to pull down this feeble dress and suck that juice breast on the spot. Remember to jerk off before coming to this place next time, Mark thought. As he resisted his temptation to touch her.

“Please make yourself at home, Mark. The master will join you shortly, as soon as the other guests arrive.” Anna spoke in a voice that reminded in of the monotone female voice they play in the elevator. 10th floor. The husky voice of Anna, the monotone, and the revealing outfit of this enchanting deity all combined to make it almost impossible for Mark to keep his straight head. The emotionless voice also conveyed a hint of sexual excitement, and the electrifying ripples in the air hitting his ears made him swallow.

In the next moment, something unbelievable happened. The beautiful wife of his wealthy client suddenly ran her hand across her body, from her belly to the top of her breast, while the other hand slid down to her crotch. She was touching herself in front of a stranger, with a feeble whimpering. Her moist lips were inviting a kiss, and the red-haired beauty was looking up at Mark. The uncontrolled desire to feel the snow-white, glittering skin and the surprise of the moment made Mark touch her shoulder before he realized it himself.

“Are you alright?” Mark asked, in an attempt to disguise his inappropriate action as an act of caring. Mark’s touch on her bare skin made Anna gasp. Mark frantically retrieved his hand. Anna gave a quiet, soft moan as his finger lingered around her collar bone briefly. Mark blushed in embarrassment, but he knew there was something wrong with this woman.

In that moment, something changes with her once again. Anna’s eyes were locked on Mark’s. And, the blank expression on her face faded as if her soul briefly left her body and came back. “Mark,” said Anna. Even her tone has changed so abruptly. It sounded unsettled but did convey emotion. She sounded desperate.

“After what you are going to see today, after what you experience down there, things will change. And, you will need help down the road. Come to me. And do what you just did to me. I will be able to help you.” What the hell is this? Mark could not find a proper word to answer such a comment that he just gave an embarrassed and awkward smile. Anna’s eyes were welling up. “Save…” She was trying to say something.

The front door opened abruptly, two other guests of the day came in. It was Kelly, the accounting team manager of Trojan, and Diana, her assistant. This boss and the assistant couple was a familiar sight to Mark. But he had no idea he would be seeing them here.

“You should have been here sooner.” Anna was back in her monotone. Her face was again emotionless but stern. Whatever he and Anna were having a few seconds ago evaporated into the thin air, and Mark felt a sudden jolt of panic in his chest. He was caught by his work counterparts being together with the half-naked wife of his client.

“Good evening, Mark.” Kelly greeted him politely and professionally. Typical Kelly, all business and serious. She ignored Anna completely, which surprised Mark. “I guess you are in for some treat tonight. How lucky you are.” Kelly’s eyes flashed, and Mark saw a rare smile spread across her face. Her assistant, Diana, was silent, standing behind her. He never heard her speak. But he noticed that one of her buttons on her top was unfastened, and he could see a hint of a sexy lingerie-type bra. Her hair was a little bit messy, too.

“I had a phone call from the office. Some business to take care of. Mr. Carter wanted me to make some arrangement for this business trip of our little girl ASAP. Are we all set?” Kelly looked at the wife of her boss. Mark noticed the way she looked at was not something you would expect from a female employee meeting the wife of her boss. She almost sounded like she was the superior one here.

Anna’s face was now completely void of expression, and her voice sounded even robotic.

“Jana is downstairs, almost ready for the presentation. Please proceed to the chamber and report to the master.”

Is she here? Mark’s heart skipped a beat. Why was Jana even here? What the hell is he going to say to her? Is Donn trying to interrogate her in his presence? Regardless of Mark’s panic, Kelly made a faint smile, but it quickly faded away. Something was changing in the face of these two girls, too. The pupils were dilating, and they started to blush. Expressions faded away from their faces, and they had this aura of indifference to their surroundings. The smart and brisk business counterpart of him now looked more like a walking mannequin. None of them said anything.

Whatever he was going to see downstairs, he would soon find out. Mark was so upset when he was told Jana was here that he failed to feel it funny when they were calling Donn their ‘master,’ like a bunch of real slaves. Anna’s slender, white hand gestured to the elevator. Mark did not see it unusual for such a big house as this to have an elevator. But he was surprised that there was a total of five underground levels below the surface. Is this some kind of secret base or something that he saw in a movie? The elevator descended, and nobody spoke. It stopped at Level 4.