The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Copyright © 2019 by Boscon All rights reserved. Cover design by Kelly Webster. This book is a work of fiction and intended for adult readers only. Contains sexual contents. All names and characters are fictional, and any similarities to actual people, location, or any other names is coincidental or intended completely for fictional purposes. All characters are 19 or older. Contact:

Important Notice: This book contains descriptions of hypnosis, induction of hypnosis, deepening of hypnotic states, and other hypnosis/mind-control-related scenes. It is important to remember that hypnosis can be induced by anyone, but doing it right without side effects requires careful planning and training. So, if you are not sure what you are doing, please do not try this at home yourself.

Synopsis: Mark, an attorney, discovers that his ex-girlfriend is trying to report the crimes of Mark’s client, Donn. He tips his client on her attempt to expose his crimes, and his client rewards his loyalty with two sex slaves. As Mark learns the rope on how to enjoy hypnotized sex slaves, he is contacted by a mysterious woman, who throws his life upside down…

Jana

“She is under, master.” Donn heard his wife saying. Finally, his new subject was under hypnosis and put into a trance.

The naked body of Jana, the subject, was drenched in sweat. Her eyes were wide open, but they were staring into the air without focus. The short, curly brown hair was messed up and all over her face. Her pupils were dilating, and her heavy breathing was calming down. The naked chest was rising and subsiding in a more regular pattern, while her face was blushing. All these signs were proofs of Jana’s first successful hypnotic induction. It was a pleasant sight to see a woman who has a strong will utterly subdued and willing to be enslaved.

“The chamber functioned as expected, master.” Another female voice reported. “You know it works, Tahira. You know what it can do to horny submissive whores like you.” Donn grinned and turned his head to look at her. She was wearing a red mini skirt, red high-heels, and nothing else. Her breasts and erect nipples quivered as Tahira moved around to check the instruments. Donn loved watching his slaves working only partially dressed. “It took almost 3 hours to break her,” Tahira said in disbelief. Normally, it did not take more than an hour.

This one was a fighter, Donn thought as he watched Jana’s stripped body strapped in a recliner. It must have taken some guts to become a whistleblower while working for such a well-connected and influential businessman like him. But the chamber did its magic again and broke this unwilling subject into a hypnotic submission. Her consciousness was now locked away, and he could directly play with her subconscious mind. Donn approached the petrified woman and stroke her skin. After hours of forcefully induced orgasms, her skin was very sensitive, and Jana moaned immediately. Her eyes rolled up, and her chin shuddered in a sudden jolt of pleasure.

Donn’s company, Trojan, was a defense contractor that provided the military with advanced simulation systems using the Direct Sensory Stimulations Technology. This technology allowed the soldiers to experience every detail of a real combat situation by making their brain see, hear, smell, and feel the sensations as the operator programmed with a push of a button. The system was welcomed by the special force and the space programs due to the advanced simulated experiences. However, it did not take long for the government to find out that this sensory stimulation system could be more useful, by frying human brains with every sensual stimulation that can be felt, including sexual stimulation and arousal. This literally shut down the conscious domain of human minds and cracked the mental resistance mechanisms, making the system a very effective means of interrogation and brainwashing. Even Congress did not frown as they did with Guantanamo this time, because their new process involved pleasure instead of pain. CIA and Homeland Security loved his system, and Donn, now the sole owner of the company, could make very powerful and influential friends with such a success.

Anna, Donn’s wife, was standing next to Donn. She was standing at attention, and her face was expressionless. Anna was no stranger to the chamber. She knew what it could do. She was hypnotically programmed to mirror every feeling and sensation that Jana had. So even though she hated her husband, Donn, she felt his touch when Donn fondled Jana and reflected Jana’s pleasure. Anna helplessly moaned.

Donn turned to his wife/slave, whom he called ‘bitch.’ “Bitch, do you remember when you were in the chamber?”

“Yes, master. I remember.”

“Did it feel good? Were you satisfied, you whore?” His remarks certainly did not convey spousal love.

“Yes, master.”

“Of course you were, you slut. You are feeling horny, aren’t’ you? Do you want to touch yourself?”

“Yes, master.” Anna’s mouth spat out the answers against her will. Anna was awake, and her conscious mind was in control. But, due to the hypnotic programming planted by her husband, her mouth always betrayed her deepest feelings and secrets. And her hands were never restrained when she felt an urge to touch her in front of his eyes. Donn could control her body at will. And the fact of being controlled further turned his poor wife on. The intensified sexual desire reinforced the susceptibility to his control, and her obedience was immediately rewarded by a ripple of pleasure spreading and resonating throughout her body.

“Masturbate using both of your hands. And you will feel a powerful penetration in your ass, and a big cock shoved into your mouth as well.” Donn ordered Anna quickly with a wicked smile.

The orders took Anna off-guard, and her hands flew to her vagina immediately and attacked it heatedly. She gasped as she felt a penetration in her ass and a big cock feeling up her mouth, throbbing inside it. Like every slave Donn owned, she was programmed to do, feel, and speak what he ordered her to.

“You will feel the most intense sexual pleasure, but you will never reach orgasm until you are told to.”

Anna stood there, with her mouth open and gasping, her ass swaying back and forth as she felt a cock driving up into her ass. Her fingers were making lewd slurping sounds in her wet pussy. Anna was in distress, helplessly controlled and exploited by her evil new husband. But as she was ordered, her subconscious mind made her feel the immense pleasure that fired up her brain. Anna’s brain shut down critical thinking, and all she desired was to be allowed to have an orgasm by her master. All her senses, muscles, and thoughts were his playthings. Donn decided to leave her like that until she is thoroughly exhausted trying to reach an orgasm for hours and passes out. Then he turned to Tahira.

“Anna will make a good role model for our new slave,” Donn told Tahira. Tahira, the loyal ‘toymaker’ of Donn, was overseeing the ‘conversion’ of Jana from a brave and intelligent woman into a mindless slut. There were different levels of conversion, and Jana was going through the extreme one, which will turn her literally into a robot made of flesh and bones.

Tahira bent her topless body over Jana, whose mouth was now fully open. It’s such a beauty, Donn thought. He enjoyed this moment of transition when the will of his slaves is broken as they dive into the deep, dark spiral of hypnotic surrender. “Tahira,” Donn called.

“Yes, master.” The half-naked toymaker straightened her body. She sensed a strong hint of wicked lust in her master’s voice. She knew what he liked. He would fuck her in front of his new slave, make her orgasm over and over again, with his dick as well as his commands. And, the new slave will learn and remember how a genuine slave serves her master.

That was the usual way of Donn playing with her. Today, however, he had a different idea.

“Make Jana feel lust, make her desire penetration and sex. Make her feel aroused wet but deny her any orgasms.”

Tahira bent over to whisper into the ears of the naked slave. The new slave Jana started to breathe slowly, and her eyes were rolling back in pleasure as Tahira licked her ear and neck. The nipples were hard as a couple of pebbles, and they were all surrounded by goosebumps. Tahira’s ample breasts rubbed against the twinkling, sweaty skin of Jana. Tahira noticed her own wetness and wanted to pull down her skirt, expose and stimulate her clitoris and vagina. She looked back, asking permission from her master. Donn nodded, and Tahira went all naked, rubbing her pussy on the slippery thigh of Jana while passionately kissing and sucking her.

Jana moaned. The restraints on her hands denied her masturbation. Jana’s eyes became cloudy with lust, and she gasped and moaned like a horny animal. Tahira once again whispered hypnotic suggestions into Jana’s ears, and this made Jana ten times more sensitive to sexual stimulations than usual, while she was not allowed to have an orgasm. The sexual pleasure flowing through her body and the desire to touch Tahira’s perky dark breasts was driving her crazy. Based on the visually observable extent of wetness, Donn guessed Jana will be ready to sell her soul for a finger fuck in no time.

“Unleash her,” Donn ordered. Tahira obeyed and released her from the restraints on the chair. She immediately jumped at Tahira’s body and ferociously attacked her tits, while her fingers were running down to her pussy at lightning speed.

“Freeze!” Donn briskly ordered. Jana’s body stopped in the middle of her motion. Her mouth was open, sucking Tahira’s breast in, while eyes open and hazy. Jana’s dilated pupils stared into the air but seemed to see nothing. She immediately turned into a living mannequin. “Only your mouth will unfreeze and answer my questions truthfully,” Donn ordered again.

Jana’s lips released a lustful moan, and her lips were ripened with excitement.

“Who are you?”

“My name …is…. Jana.”

“What are you?”

“I … don’t know.” Jana gasped out her reply along with moans. Her very sense of identity was thinning after hours of being tampered and meddled in her mind.

“You are a slave. A mindless fuck slave that exists only to please me.”

“I… am … not… mindless… and I… won’t… please… you.” A part of Jana’s mind was still fighting back, while her body and subconscious mind were under Donn’s total control. Jana was not the first one to challenge his ‘conversion’ process. Anna was also a fighter, and she was still fighting it.

“No, you are a slave, and you won’t have a mind of your own. You will take pleasure in pleasuring me as a slave. And, a slave does not need a mind or will.”

Jana’s defiance was short-lived, as Tahira’s long fingers slowly slid into her vagina. Tahira whispered instructions to Jana’s ears to take her to a deeper level of hypnotic trance. Jana was petrified, but her entire body was now trembling with mind-blowing pleasure from her orgasm. Her brain was now messed up with an explosion of a powerful orgasm. Jana’s eyes rolled back again, and her scream was deafening.

“Silence. You will not make a sound from now on until you are ordered otherwise.”

Jana’s mouth was wide open, and her excitement was so intense that the veins on her neck was now bulging up. But she could not make any sound. Donn and Tahira silently watched his speechless slave. The room became quiet except for the slurping and gasping of Anna, who was still masturbating and trying to reach the unreachable orgasm.

“Jana, your orgasm will not subside. It will continue and grow only stronger until you are told to stop. It will shake the very bones of your body and fry your tiny brain to wipe out any remaining will to resist. All you will remember is that it feels so good to obey your master… It will burn your free will and resistance as it continues to ravage your body, and when your mind is completely blank, free of resistance and will, you will have been rewarded with the pleasure that is more intense than anything you ever experienced in your life.”

Amidst her silent climax, every word from Donn’s drove itself down into the subconscious domain of Jana’s brain. Due to the high suggestibility during a hypnotic trance, the subconscious area of the brain accepted the suggestions given by a hypnotist as they are. Her body and mind were virtually highjacked, and she stood stiff as a plank while feeling incredible orgasms after orgasms that resonated in her entire body.

Donn turned to Tahira. “Keep her like this for at least the next 24 hours. No sleep. I want her to become an empty shell. Highest level of brainwashing possible. I will join you after my meeting this evening.” Donn checked his smartphone. It was time to leave his paradise behind and tend to his business.

“Yes, master. I will leave nothing but obedience in her mind.” Tahira answered her master dutifully. But her eyes were fixed on Donn’s wife, who was being driven insane now in her desire to orgasm. Tahira felt her own lust building up, as she ran her hand over her own sweaty, slippery body. Under the light in the room, the reflections on her wet skin and perfect curvature of her figure created an impressive work of art.

“You want to take her, don’t you?” Donn chuckled. “Our smart, horny little girl.”

“I used to belong to your wife,” Tahira said, “but now I belong to you, master.” Tahira seductively ran her hands across her breasts. Her conscious mind was fading, too. She always likes the moment of surrender to her desires. She was ready to become an animal herself.

“Yes. You served me well, as your toys did. What do you want as your reward for breaking this one? Do you want a shower of orgasm? A new slave of your own?” Donn grinned. It was always fun to make his slaves choose their rewards, as it revealed their deeper, secret desires. After years of servitude, they were still full of surprises.

“If you allow me, master, I want to work on Anna until you come back. She’s still not fully broken, and I want to turn her into a perfect toy for you.”

Always to perfection. A perfectionist whore and slave maker. Tahira came with many perks.

“Permission granted. Play with her all you want. Maybe you can break her defense this time.” With this, Donn left the room, leaving three naked slaves behind. Tahira slowly turned to Anna, put her index finger on her forehead, and said, “Now you can cum.” With that, Anna collapsed on the floor, turning and squirming like a squid pulled out of the sea, all drenched in her own sweat and love juice. Her lustful scream was deafening. Her body spasmed and convulsed for a good 20 minutes as Tahira and Jana were watching in silence. Seeing all this further increased the intensity of the orgasm relay that Jana was experiencing. Jana’s facial expression, with rolled-back eyes, was an image of insanity.

Seeing the two naked slaves in a bliss brought good memories of old days to Tahira. Anna used to keep her in a loop of intense orgasm for hours when she was still in control before Donn took over. She missed those days, but now she had a master to serve, and that was her sole purpose. Being a slave of Donn was the best thing that happened in her life, or so she was programmed to believe. Tahira crawled to Anna and put her tongue into her vagina. The taste of her juice filled her mouth, and she squeezed her own nipples, feeling an immediate jolt of pleasure.

Anna saw Jana’s legs were giving in as the poor slave was staggering. To prevent injury, Tahira put her back on the recliner chair and let her orgasm relay continue. She had 24 hours to watch over this new plaything while she would entertain herself with her former lover and mistress. After a treatment like this, no human mind could remain unbroken.