The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Ivy’s distress

“How does she know about Tahira?” Kelly demanded. Diana was holding her arms and looking straight into his face.

“Mr. Cree? What is going on?” Kelly demanded. Her face was almost desperate. Even cheerful Diana was silent and looked serious. “Did you forget what we told you, Mr. Cree?” Kelly’s eyes were now burning with panic. She was pulling out her mobile phone to call someone. Mark was sure she was calling the people who ‘picked up’ Jana. He had to do something, fast. Mark looked at Ivy, who was also frozen in panic. She also heard horrible stories about undercover agents blown in the middle of their assignment. Ivy felt a sting of fear because she had no idea how to recover from this. Mark had to do something. He could not allow himself to be caught conspiring with an undercover FBI agent in his office.

“She’s a new slave I got yesterday. I was trying to get a feel of her myself.” Mark had nothing to lose, even though he knew this sounded so stupid. He hoped Ivy had a gun with her to protect them.

“It’s so amazing! A new slave! I knew she would be picked up someday. Think about it. A long black-haired slave.” Miraculously Diana bought it and slurped her lips in expectation. Kelly looked relieved. “If that’s the case, master, how may we please you today? Do you want us to ‘inspect’ her for you?” Kelly was unbuttoning her blouse already. She untied her beautiful blond hair, and even Ivy gasped because of her graceful aura. She never knew her humdrum, all-business manager was this hot.

“Maybe...” Mark tried to say ‘not today.’ But, Diana, always being the cute, wicked girl, beat him to it.

“Oak doughnut, Ivy. Go naked and show us your body.”

It seemed that slaves were free to utter the guest keywords, as they had to demonstrate how it worked to their new ‘masters.’ And, Mark realized that these ‘masters’ usually kept one keyword for every slave he/she owned. Well, everyone did that with so many website passwords to remember.

Of course, Ivy did not strip. She stood frozen, looking perplexed and blinking. She shot a furious look at Mark and bit her lips in embarrassment. You pervert. Now I am your slave? She seemed so ready to give him a devastating high kick.

“I was about to change my keyword with her. Ivy, from now on, your keyword is ‘oak doughnut Ivy.’ When you hear this, you will fall into a hypnotic trance and do everything I tell you. And, you will call me master when you address me. Do you understand?”

Mark winked at her frantically hoping she got the picture and what was at stake.

“.... Yes, master.” Ivy said, reluctantly, with a hint of sarcasm.

“Are you sure she’s fully conditioned? If she is not, we can take her to the farm and ‘fix’ her.” Kelly said worryingly after seeing the rebellious look on Ivy’s face. Being a sex slave and pleasing a master was serious business to her, and Mark found it almost adorable.

“Oh, come on. I can’t wait. I’ve been dying to see this one’s body. I bumped into Ivy once, and she’s all muscles, rock hard. Oak doughnut Ivy, strip naked and show us your body!” Diana almost gasped out of excitement.

Ivy was now blushing to her ears. She knew that being an undercover agent sometimes required sacrifice. But she was not quite ready to become a sex doll in front of her boss and this naughty assistant of hers, let alone the despicable pimp of Mark.

Mark did not have the guts to tell an FBI agent to go naked in front of him, no matter how desperate the situation was. He was at a loss and looked away from her. They will soon find out something’s not right if his new slave did not respond to her keyword right after he programmed her.

Ivy gave in to the situation and slowly started to unbutton her clothes. With years of physical training, her muscles were lean and hard, even though she was not burly. Her flat abdomen had a clear mark of a six-pack, something even Mark did not have. And, her perky breasts were so firm that they were almost facing upward. Her hands were now trying to pull down her skirt.

“Freeze, Ivy. Freeze. You will not move a muscle or speak a word. You will be a mannequin for us to watch and appreciate.” Mark saved her from exposing her full nude. But her upper body alone was already something to see. Kelly and Diana both moaned. Ivy was blushing, and she wanted to kill herself with a pistol on the spot or shoot all three of them to kill off any witnesses of her worst humiliation in life.

Mark could not afford look overwhelmed by the situation in front of his slaves. “Ivy, stand at attention and push your chest forward so that we can enjoy the view.” He DID enjoy the view. Then, she turned to Kelly. “Kelly, you will show our new slave how a real pro like you entertains her master. Freeze up Diana and make her orgasm so that she will go nuts in front of us.”

“Yes, master.” Kelly’s face became void of emotions again, as she turned slowly to Diana. “Oak doughnut Diana. Strip naked and stand freeze.” Kelly ordered briskly. And Diana’s eyes quickly went wide and lost focus. She slowly removed her clothes and stood fully naked in a minute. Meanwhile, Kelly went over to Mark and whispered. “Will you give your humble slave the honor of stripped by your hands, master?”

“Granted.” Mark ran his fingers along her slender neckline and brushed up her shining lock of hair. He pulled down her clothes to expose her neck and pinched it with his lips. Kelly moaned, and her eyelids fluttered. Mark unbuttoned her, almost ripped off her bra, and pulled down her skirt along with her underwear. “Go, now play with your assistant and make her cum silly.”

“Yes, master,” Kelly said. And she went off to attack Diana, who helplessly moaned as her breast got sucked into Kelly’s mouth. Mark could hear Ivy’s breathing got heavier. She was sweating, and her nipples were definitely erect.

Now, Kelly was behind Diana, grabbing Diana’s tight ass while stroking her neck with the other hand. She passionately kissed her shoulder while pulling her head sideways. Diana’s rolled back in pleasure, and her hands were twitching, as her reflex was to touch her own body. Ivy’s eyes were now losing focus, and her lips parted slightly. This was a hot scene, and Kelly was a pro. After all, Ivy was a young, healthy woman with her own desire. This must have triggered some sexual fantasy of hers, Mark guessed.

“Slave Ivy, do you find Kelly sexy?”

“Yes...” Ivy was caught off guard. Mark raised his eyebrow. “... master.” Ivy finished her sentence properly. She shot a secret, angry look at him in the next moment. “Let’s play natural and have some fun, shall we, my new slave?”

“Oh..... fuck!” Diana screamed in orgasm when Kelly knelt and started to eat her naked pussy.

“Kelly and Diana, unfreeze and answer me, honestly.” He ordered the two slaves. “Do you find Ivy’s muscular body sexy?”

“It’s driving me crazy!” Diana said eagerly, collapsing on her knees after Kelly’s skillful attacks on her weak spots. She was panting. “Yes, master,” Kelly said with a smile.

“Why don’t you give our sporty girl a little massage? Ivy, lie down on the table.” Mark pointed to the large oak table. Now he realized why his office had such a big table.

“Yes... master,” Ivy answered in her best monotone voice, imitating the slaves. Well, at least this pervert was not trying to touch her himself. She went over to the table slowly and lied down on top of it, still wearing her skirts.

Kelly and Diana stood over her, and Diana pulled her skirt down. Now, Ivy was wearing only her panties. It was Diana who gave a gasp when she saw the hard muscle on her thigh. She got on top of Ivy first and passionately rubbed her naked, sweaty body against hers. She hung her breasts right above Ivy’s nipples and rubbed them with her own nipples. Diana was all smiling and giggling. Her hands were stroking Ivy’s flat and hard abdomen. “I always wanted to fuck a girl with some muscles.”

In the meantime, Kelly was actually massaging Ivy’s head, stroking her dark hair with her fingers and pressurizing her forehead. As Kelly’s hand swayed her heads, while her soft breasts hit Ivy’s forehead. Ivy obediently let it sway. This made her dizzy, and she could not think straight. It was an intoxicating experience for her. It was no bad. Not bad at all.

Suddenly, Ivy gasped, as Diana was now attacking her pussy with her fingers. “No pussy today. Just make her go crazy with your message.” Mark still wanted to preserve some dignity of the brave civil servant, if there was any of them left to protect. In the end, the woman was all naked and being eaten by two naked girls. What difference would it make?

On the other hand, Ivy was perplexed. She was sure she would soon hit her limit, get up in full rage and smash all three of these perverts down to the floor. She was apparently not doing that and even allowing this Mark guy watch while Diana was trying to eat her pussy. Her massage made her feel good, she had to admit. And Kelly was a gem! Only being so close to her made her head spin and her pussy wet. None of these girls looked offended or distressed by Mark’s using them as toys.

When she was assigned to this case, she was so infuriated by these cowardly perverts who did despicable things to poor women and used them as they sex toys against their will, taking pleasure in giving pain. But these girls seemed just happy to be what they were and do what they were told to do. Further, this freezing and commanding stuff, along with the girls’ monotone voices, hit home with her own sexual fantasy. Her entire ideas about the case were shaken, and she now doubted if there was really a criminal case. What if these people were voluntarily enjoying some hypnosis fetish?

Ivy could move as she wished and throw away these feeble girls with a single sweep of her arm. She was even sure that she could subdue this Mark guy if she wanted to, after breaking several fingers just for what he got her into. But it was something quite different from what she expected. These girls were so happy, and watching Diana feel so good while under some kind of spell made her nipples go hard.

“Mmm....” Ivy moaned and gasped in embarrassment. Mark was not surprised. After all, Kelly and Diana were real pros in giving pleasure. Ivy may be just playing along, but her playing along is also a good sign. Even though he did not see the licking of the naked, glittering body of a muscular female FBI agent was a good idea, he could still play ‘normal’ all he wanted with other girls, as Ivy gave him the green light to do that.

“Kelly, get yourself ready. I will fuck you from behind. Keep on with the massaging.” Kelly’s face was still slack and emotionless. But she turned her head to Diana. Diana shot a jealous look. She may have seen a sense of pride in Kelly’s face, as her master chose her first.

Diana, however, still had a job that her master gave her. If she cannot have her master’s cock inside her, she will have this Ivy girl for her. Diana passionately licked the nipple of Ivy, and Ivy gasped in pleasure. Diana put her finger on Ivy’s forehead and whispered. “Now, your senses in your clitoris are connected with your nipple, and you will feel everything I do to your nipple with your clitoris as well.”

This made Mark quite nervous, as he was not sure Ivy would know how to react properly to such a suggestion. However, Ivy stared to moan and with her eyes wide open. The erotic surrender of this tough-looking FBI agent caught Mark off guard. His cock became even harder, and he drove his cock into Kelly more violent. Kelly’s large breasts bounced all over Ivy’s face, and as her nipples continuously hit her face, Kelly screamed harder in pleasure. Mark pulled Kelly’s head toward him and whispered in her ear. “Now, when I count to three, you will have a nice, wonderful orgasm and fall asleep immediately. One, two, and three!”

Kelly’s back bent backward, and she moaned piercingly. Then, she collapsed over Ivy, with a lewd ‘splash’ sound that was coming from her nude, sweaty body. “Diana, you too, will have one and fall into a deep sleep, in three, two, and one!”

Diana, who was passionately sucking on Ivy’s nipple while pinching the other one with her fingers, did the same. Her naked asses were all covered in sweat, and her thigh was dripping wet with her love juice. Both were trembling with pleasure and already in a deep sleep over the table.

Mark decided to test Ivy to see if her reactions were real or play-acting.

“Ivy, do you want to serve me now or call it a day? Your fellow slaves are all fully asleep. Now there’s no need to act normal.” He half expected Ivy slap him in the face or kick his ass for making her go through this sexual ordeal. But she was still lying on the table, eyes wide open and breathing heavily. Her muscular body made a good contrast with her feminine, long black hair.

“Ivy? Do you hear me?” Mark shook her body with his hand, deliberately rubbing her breast and nipple in the process. I was just trying to wake you up.

“Hmmm!” Ivy gasped, and her eyes rolled back up. Her body turned, and she moved her hands to her pussy to masturbate furiously while looking up at him with lustful eyes. Even Mark was surprised at that.

“What are you now, Ivy?” Mark asked.

“Now, I am your slave, master.” Ivy herself was no stranger to submissive plays in her sex life. Her BDSM fantasy kicked in full time, leaving her in her ‘subspace,’ which was a hypnosis-like state of submissiveness that made them take pleasure in obeying the commands of her doms.

“I guess you are cut out for this assignment, after all.” Mark grinned. “Get on top of me and put my dick inside you to please me, if you would.” Mark wanted to make sure her surrender was voluntary. Ivy got up on the table, and Mark comfortably lied down on the tabletop. Ivy moaned as she passionately put his cock inside her and started pumping while squeezing her nipples. The pleasure of riding the hard cock of Mark and pinching herself shook her head and rippled through her body. Her sex drive was reaching the level of insanity. “This is what I am. Mr. Cree. A whore, a submissive slut. I have been doing this all my life, and I can stop myself. Your slaves are so hot! And I want to be like them.” Her lips were fluttering as she spat out these words. “I am a pathetic whore!” She almost cried as her muscular body violently pumped up and down, nearly crushing Mark’s body.

“You are a beautiful lady, Ivy.” Mark managed to maintain a composed voice. “There is no shame in having some fun with beautiful kinky ladies, either. You can be whatever you want.” Mark gasped. He was so close to his climax.

“I want to be a whore, mindless whore craving for sex from the moment I open my eyes until I pass out in orgasm at night. Oh my god, I am despicable.” Ivy continued condemning her while pumping on top of his body.

“You are hot.” Mark smiled as his hands held her lean waist muscles. “Let go of it and embrace it. We all did. I accepted what I was long ago. Let it all go.” With this, Ivy pitched up the intensity of her movement, and her eyes were only whites. “I am your slave tonight, fuck me, master, fuck me silly! I will do anything to please you!” With that, Mark exploded, and his cum rushed inside her body. Mark wished it was her safe period. When he pulled out, he saw a trail of blood on it. She may have just finished her period, thankfully. However, Mark now realized that he officially had the third sex slave under his control.