The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Ada’s Awakening

Today’s session with Tahira was canceled abruptly in the morning with a phone call when Ada was preparing to head out. It was such a disappointment to Ada, who was humming merrily as she was doing her makeup, all naked, in front of her vanity. Not being able to see Tahira and Mary vastly disheartened her. Only minutes ago, she could barely stand because of the excitement, so that she was even worried if she would be able to drive to Tahira’s office.

She went over to the empty living room. Mark left early for work, and she was alone. She did not bother with clothes. Ada lied comfortably on the couch and started to masturbate.

It was different from her usual masturbation, where she was so shy about pleasing herself even when she was alone so that she got down on her belly and stroked only her clitoris, without putting her fingers inside. Now, however, she was lying down on her back, her eyes open and without focus. She was already in a hypnotic trance without even someone inducing her into it. All the naughty things she did with Mary and Tahira came back to her memory, and she had her first orgasm of the day in no time.

After her third, screaming orgasm, she realized that her leather couch was a pool of sweat and love juice. Her entire body was wet, limp, and shaking. Ada could barely sit up. Suddenly, the door opened, and Sarah, her house helper, came in. Sarah was a textbook example of a milf. She was in her 40s and, according to her tales she told Ada, had seen her fair share of sexual adventure.

“Oh, sorry, Mrs. Cree. I thought you would be out today for your therapy.”

Ada was embarrassed and tried to cover her body with her slender arms. It only made her look hotter, with her glistening, aroused skin and swollen breasts. “Oh, I’m so sorry... Sarah,” she apologized for the unexpected indecency. “I was carried away...”

“Why do you apologize, Ada? There’s no shame in it. We all do that when we are alone, don’t we?” Sarah smiled. “You are fancying a mistress, aren’t’ you? I envy that lucky girl, whoever it might be.” Ada was blushing, but this conversation was strangely comfortable. She stopped trying to cover herself and stood up in her full nakedness. “Something might have changed in me, I guess. I was normally not like this before I ...”

“Got into the therapy thing?” Sarah chuckled. “I think I can give that therapist a try myself.” Sarah slowly walked closer to her. “In fact, I am happy for you that you are finally getting some relief. You looked so blue and gloomy all the time these days.”

Ada smiled shyly and thanked her. “I think I will take a shower and get out of your way.”

“You don’t have to.” Sarah was now even closer. “I can help you have more fun with your masturbation if you don’t mind, of course. I know how to please a woman, and I can do almost anything for you, Ada.” Sarah seductively smiled and took off her T-shirt. Her voluminous breasts were trapped in a red bra. Ada thought that the laces on it were beautiful. She had a good taste.

“How can you help me?” Ada smiled wickedly. She was initially scheduled to serve her mistresses as a sex toy this morning. This does not even make her blush.

“Let’s start with the big juicy breast of your mistress you screamed for.” Sarah was actually listening to her clients, moaning and screaming for a good half hour. She moved to the slippery couch and set down. There, she unhooked her bra and beckoned Ada to her laps.

Ada obediently lied down on the couch where she pleased herself. The leather made a squeaky sound as her slippery body perched in, with her head on Sarah’s laps. Sarah took off her bra and throw it away. Her breasts, seen from below, made a steaming curve finished with two protruding nipples.

Ada’s eyes went wide, and her facial expression faded out. She was entering a semi-hypnotic trance once again. Her thinking process stopped, and she turned into a pack of lust. She licked the bottom of the breasts and moved her tongue to a nipple. Sarah smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. Her touch was so soft. Ada began to work on her pussy shamelessly. “You are a good sucker.” Sarah giggled. Ada’s mind was fading. She was becoming a sex doll that pleased Mary so passionately once again. Now, Sarah was moaning, and her back arched against the leather couch. Her fingers suddenly squeezed Ada’s head as she felt a jolt of pleasure. “Oh... Ada, you are so sexy. Mark must be a very happy man.”

Usually, hearing Mark’s name would have made her flinch and feel guilty. Now she was not. He could use her all he wanted, and she was a passionate slut, ready to please everyone. “I am a slut, I guess. And I will fuck him and anyone he tells me to fuck. I am so happy that I am a slut because at last, I am having fun.”

“I see a lot of progress here.” Sarah jerked back, and Ada looked up in disbelief. Mary was standing there, leaning against the door frame.

“How about me? Are you ready to please me, slave?” Mary wickedly smiled. But she was also checking out the beautiful, topless lady. “And, good to see you there. My name is Mary.”

“Hi. I’m Sarah.” Sarah blushed and got up, covering her breasts with her arm. And looking for her bra that she threw away. “I guess I will go back to work.”

“Please stay if you don’t mind. We have another guest to entertain.” Mary moved aside, and to Ada’s surprise, Tahira came into the room, as well. What was more surprising was that Tahira was already naked, on all four, with a chained collar on her neck. She proceeded into the room with her chin up, breasts hanging and jiggling. Sarah’s eyes sparkled, and she gave a moan. Tahira’s face was expressionless, and her eyes were blank. She was in an intense trance.

“And, Ada, you and I need to talk,” Mary said, jerking the chain she was holding to draw Tahira into the room.

<To be continued in Book 2>