The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Lana’s Sorrow

Anna watched Donn fucking Lana from behind. Anna felt every thrust of his dick into Lana’s pussy because Donn programmed her to feel the sensation of Lana’s pussy as she watched her. Donn froze Anna in place and did not even allow her to moan. While her feeling was mirroring Lana’s as she gasped and moaned, her beautiful breasts bouncing and her delicious ass rippling with every impact, there was no way for Anna to comfort herself. Anna was defenselessly exposed to sexual stimulation, while her husband was busy fucking another woman. After tossing in the hypnotic suggestion, Donn did not even look at Anna and indulged himself in licking and fucking Lana, his newest plaything. It was about time for him to get a new toy, after all. And Mark just came up with this tasty piece of meat.

That was precisely what she was. She was an animal, free of any inhibitions and restraints. Her conversion worked perfect, and it has been a long time since Donn enjoyed such a tasteful sex slave. He was so close to another climax, and her pussy was tightening around him again. She was a sex-machine.

Next moment, however, Lana screamed in pain and collapsed. She suddenly started to cry in despair and fear. The sign of lust and pleasure all disappeared. Lana pulled herself out, crawled a few meters forward as if she wanted to run away from Donn. Then, she hugged her legs into a ball and started sobbing.

“Mark… No… Please… Don’t do this to me…”

Donn looked at her in disbelief. Something like this never happened with any other slaves. Her conversion was complete, and her personality as Jana must have been totally erased from her brain. He made sure of that, using the hypnotic program that was implemented by Tahira with such an intensity that almost damaged her brain permanently. She was literally an empty shell. Somehow, however, a part of Jana was still in there.

Jana’s despair and pain were mirrored in Anna’s mind. Her entire face was flooded with tears, and teardrops were dripping on her breasts, running down to her nipple. Anna herself mirrored this intense outburst of emotion, and ironically, it turned her on. The sadness and despair of the half-awake slave, who was forced to servitude with a trigger that was pulled by the man she loved all her life, must run deep. And this powerful, mirrored emotions of Jana gave Anna a shot of pleasure. At the same time, a wave of sadness and despair flooded Anna’s mind. She wanted to collapse and cry on her knees, with her face buried in her hands. And it felt so sexy because even her emotion was out of her control. She was going through all this while being fixed as a living mannequin.

“Lana, sleep!” Mark barked his order. Lana, or Jana, did not respond and kept on sobbing. Donn rolled up his eyes and corrected his order. “Jana, sleep!”

Jana fell asleep immediately as if someone pushed her ‘off’ button. The sobbing and trembling stopped upon hearing the command, and her entire body went limp. Anna, too, felt a relief from the intense attack of emotion.

It was a rewarding experience for Anna to watch Donn humiliated by his sex toy. His slave, calling out another man’s name, while serving him. But her joy did not last long. She knew him, and he did not like such a setback. He would want to punish Jana, even destroy her, and inflict pain on her just to release his anger.

Donn ordered Jana to stand up. She stood up, but her motions contained hesitation. She was still following orders, and he would have to act fast while he had time. For some reason that neither Donn nor Anna understood, Lana’s brainwashing was fading off very quickly. This could confuse other slaves and have a contagious effect on his entire collection. Donn felt a cold sting of fear, while Anna saw a faint shad of light in her darkness.

The effect of hypnotic conditioning can be overwhelming. But these effects were not permanent. The control could weaken, and the spell of post-hypnotic triggers could fade over time. For this reason, all of Donn’s slaves, even those who were ‘given’ as gifts to others, were to be ‘serviced’ regularly, so that their hypnotic programming can be reinforced and refreshed. The maintenance of hypnotic spell usually involved regular hypnotic inductions and deepeners. But in some exceptional cases such as that of Lana here, the subjects did not respond well to the keyword or resisted the reinforcing deepeners. That is when they turn to the sensory overloading chamber, which overloaded the cognitive function of the brain by flooding it with a multitude of carefully designed sensory stimulations. This could put a subject into a highly suggestible state with a push of a button. The downside, however, was that, when a subject is exposed to these sensory overloading repeatedly, they could develop tolerance, as their brain adjusts to the intensity of stimulations given to them.

Anna secretly used the chamber to feel sexual pleasure on her own so many times before she became a slave to Donn that she developed a significant level of resistance. That was why Donn was having difficulties with controlling her and had to rely on traditional hypnotic deepeners to keep her under his control.

Donn ordered Anna to move Jana into the chamber. Anna almost dragged her, with tears still on her face. After leaving Jana lying on her back, mindlessly in the chamber alone, Anna turned and left the chamber.

“Activate the chamber,” Mark ordered. Anna obeyed. Nothing seemed to happen, except for the red LED lamp on top of the observation window turned ‘ACTIVATED.’ But Anna knew exactly what was going on. Jana’s eyes will be seeing a flowery shower of lights in all colors possible, while her ears will be hearing a series of fast-paced beeps and wails. The skin would be feeling hot and cold in different parts of the body at the same time, and her nose and tongue will be experiencing dozens of scents and tastes simultaneously. This will shut down the critical thinking process in her brain, and she will be exposed defenselessly to this bombardment of senses.

There were monitors in the room, which was on Level 5. One of them showed a close-up image of Jana’s face. Her eyes were fixated into the air, and the pupils were already dilating. The slackened, emotionless facial expression showed that her brain ceased to process the emotions and logical thinking. It was like those DDoS attacks that hackers used to shut down websites. Jana’s mind is just overwhelmed. In this state, which is similar to a forced slumber, the brain is highly susceptible to external suggestions. Usually, the subjects were taken out of the chamber at this stage and given hypnotic programming.

Not the case of Jana, because, first, her brain has to be addicted to this hypnotic trance, and second, Donn wanted to see Jana’s complete erasure, making her permanently ‘Lana.’ To do this, it was necessary to link this state with a rewarding experience. The chamber could induce hours of intense orgasm that was strong enough to fry every mental defense mechanism; it was only one example of such experiences. But by far, it was the most effective one.

“I will give you the honor of initiating the orgasm cycle.” Donn smiled sadistically. He did not feel a speckle of guilt, as he thought of frying a woman’s brain with intense orgasms as a benevolent act. Anna was feeling dizzy and felt a strong urge to touch herself, as she was reminded of her own blissful experience in the chamber. If only she could go back to those days and enjoy herself all the way, paralyzing her brain…

Jana’s body turned and squirmed in its place. She trembled violently as the pleasure was rippling through her entire body. Her eyes rolled back, and she moaned like an animal. As soon as the orgasm subsided, the sensory overloading sequence restarted, denying any chance of regaining strength and thought. Jana kept passing out, but the system kept waking her back up and put into the overloading-orgasm cycle again. Her mind and body were completely exhausted in the process. Physical exhaustion further increased susceptibility toward hypnotic inductions, because when the body is tired, the subconscious mind is more willing to accept the suggestion of falling asleep. Many conventional hypnotists exploited this mechanism and gave instructions that could deplete physical stamina to make the subjects more vulnerable. Powerful sexual pleasure or orgasm involved intense flexing and sometimes convulsion of muscles, consuming a lot of energy. So, it could make the subjects addicted to induction, which is linked with sexual pleasure by experience while making the subjects more vulnerable to hypnotic meddling by physically exhausting them. Besides, watching the naked slaves twist and squirm in pleasure was highly entertaining and sexually stimulating in itself.

By the time the fifth orgasm started, Jana had stopped moving or making a sound. Jana was lying down with a blank face and empty eyes. She trembling occasionally, but the entire body was limp and helpless. Donn checked the system. Initially, Jana went through only 30 cycles before she was finally conditioned and declared as a new personality, Lana. Tonight, she will go through a total of 100 cycles, meaning 9 full hours. Donn knew that this was risky, but it was still better than having a slave out of control. When she is out of the chamber, the slightest suggestion of hypnosis will immediately put her under, and she will not be able to function as a normal human for the rest of her life without being hypnotized and sexually exploited. Jana will be permanently ruined.

Donn turned to Anna. “What was your record? Being in the chamber, bitch?” Donn asked out of curiosity. He knew Anna got inside the chamber on her own to have non-stop orgasms for really long but did not know how long she was actually in there, exactly.

“15 hours, master.” Donn was speechless for a few seconds.

“How could that even be possible? How come your staff did not find you earlier?”

“It was during Thanksgiving. Nobody was around, even my husband.”

“That’s quite long. No wonder you are so crazy about hypnosis and slaves stuff. How did you get out? Did you set the number of cycles yourself and got own on your own? Or did someone find you like that to your embarrassment?” Donn pointed Jana.

“… It was my Mary. She visited me and did not find me at home. When she could not reach me on the phone, she came down looking for me. She found me in this chamber.” This was a fresh piece of information for him. She had a friend who knows about this chamber and all…Anna never told him about her old girlfriend.

“That’s embarrassing.” Donn chuckled.

“It was not, master,” Anna answered.

“What do you mean?”

“Mary and I had been in a sexual relationship for many years at that time. I was out of my mind after I got out of the chamber and overwhelmed by my lust. So, I pushed her inside the chamber and closed the door.”

“That’s exactly what you were trying to do to me. I guess it was already a pattern. For how long?”

Anna did not look proud of herself. “… After I put her into the chamber, I dozed off, because I was so exhausted after 15 hours of orgasms and brainwashing. I slept for a full 36 hours, while Mary was being brainwashed and orgasmed.” Tears were welling up in her eyes. She still felt sorry for her. Maybe she was now being punished for what she did to her.

Donn shook his head. “You are a true bitch, Anna. Didn’t it ruin her brain? What did you do to her when she got out of the chamber?”

“I could not do anything to her, master, because she subdued me on the spot as soon as she got out. She almost ate me alive.”

“Did it feel good?”

“It felt good, even though I was so sorry. But being seized by her and used as her sexual object changed me, too.” She felt the regret, sorrow, and shame all at once. She was an evil woman, a very unethical scientist, and a whore.

Anna remembered what Mary looked like when she was out of the chamber. She was covered in tears, sweat, saliva, and urine. And when she opened her eyes, she jumped on her and did not let go of her. Anna cried out that she was so sorry and did not resist at all as Mary shoved her fingers into her. Mary’s body and soul were dominated by lust, and Anna’s mind was suppressed by her guilt. After that night, however, Mary did not speak to her ever again. She never contacted Anna. But Mary was already a very successful businesswoman and scientist herself, so Anna knew she could take care of herself.

If she were ever allowed to meet Mary again, she would do anything for her to make up for what she did. She would submit herself to her as her plaything if that were what she wanted. But until now, every attempt of her to contact Mary and apologize was refused.

Donn stood up. He was not inclined to spend several hours watching a mindless, twitching sex slave through a glass window. “Anna, call Tahira to come in this evening and start reinforcing deepeners for our slaves. And tell her to call in Kelly and Diana for maintenance, too. I do not want what happened today to happen when they are with Mark.”

“Yes, master,” Anna replied. The name Mark triggered a ripple of joy in her mind.

Anna could use a man like him in a very productive way.