The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Things to Remember

The first thing Mark did to start the following week was to go over to Trojan, as he was supposed to be at the legal department office to look over some contract documents. Due to the nature of his work, he had to visit Donn’s company almost every day, even though he had an office in downtown. Several days after assigning two sex slaves, Donn gave him an office of his own in one of the less populated corners of his company complex, where the accounting team manager and her assistant visited so frequently to discuss the ‘important tax issues.’

“You wanted to see me? Mr. Cree?” Ivy entered without knocking. “This is a nice office. Donn must like you very much.” She looked around. Her long black hair and black skirt were a good match, revealing the perfectly balanced muscles on her thigh. But her ass and waist formed a very feminine contour, which leads to a pair of medium-sized breasts. There were not breathtakingly huge, but with one button off, the cleavage in her white blouse invited a flirt. Agent Ivy looked down at Mark with her cold eyes, full of disgust. “I am surprised that I am the first thing of order on Monday. Are you already bored with your slaves?”

“They are not my slaves.” Mark had to defend himself in front of an FBI agent. “Whatever you might have heard, I am not some kind of sex criminal enslaving women against their will. We are just good work friends who enjoy doing some kinky stuff in the office together. That is not a crime.”

“I can almost choose to believe you,” Ivy said, with a quiet fire in her voice, “but what you are doing is still disgusting.” She was not this criticizing when she first learned about his ‘arrangement’ with Kelly and Diana. But he chose to follow up with the conversation to come up with a chance to ask who the heck this Tahira was without revealing Ada was seeing her.

“I just wanted to have a cup of coffee with you. I let you know that I am always at your service to help you whenever I have something. Besides, I thought it wouldn’t hurt know more about those ‘cases’ you told me about, so that I would know there is something when I see something.”

Ivy sighed. This was disappointing. However, she also knew that Mark could be trying to extract information from her. And, if he got curious enough to try to squeeze out information from her, that means something that could trigger his curiosity happened. Otherwise, having a cup of coffee in the morning with an undercover FBI agent would not be an ideal way to start a day in his position.

“I know what you are trying to do, Mark. Tell me what it is. You got something and maybe trying to weasel out some information from me. I know this trick.” The white skin and the long black hair looked even more beautiful. This must be a breakthrough! Some informants who believe they were smart played this kind of trick. Withholding information, having a chit-chat with their case office to find out how valuable the piece of information they have might be, and haggling to maximize their return when they hand over the information to the investigator. If her source was doing this, it meant that he had something to evaluate in this manner. Whatever it was, she was ready to squeeze it out of this disgusting pimp.

Mark rolled his eyes up and sighed. But his mind was racing. He didn’t expect her to see through it this fast.

“I just remembered that I might have heard someone talking about Tahira.”

“Who said that?” I knew it!

“Anna. His wife.”

“When did you hear it?”

“About two weeks ago, when I was invited to his house.”

“What did she say about her?” Answering this question honestly will expose the fact that he betrayed Jana, whose very identity was erased while being penetrated by his cock. She is now completely converted into a mindless sexbot.

“It was just a passing comment, something about she’s training some new recruits so something.”

“Who was she training this time?”

This time? How much does she already know?

“That’s all I have heard because I did not care to listen further. Give me some background information about this Tahira, and I will keep my ears open next time I get a chance to overhears something.”

That wasn’t’ much. Disappointed, Ivy still thought maybe Mark was hiding the really valuable piece of information behind. “We know Tahira used to be Anna’s assistant when she was the head of development of Trojan.”

“Oh? I did not know that. She sounded like a well-educated lady. But she used to work for this company, too?”

“She did not work for this company. She founded this company with her breakthrough technology that she developed with her husband.”

“I didn’t know he had a degree in science.” Mark was referring to Donn.

“Anna’s ex-husband.” “Dr. Mercer. Ph. D., neurology. They met co-researchers of a research project and ended up in a marriage. The marriage was short-lived, however. And Dr. Mercer is now missing after he assigned his entire share of the company to the new husband of his ex-wife.” Lawyers see all kinds of bizarre things, but this he never heard of.

“And, what is the big deal with this former assistant?”

“We think she is running a ‘farm.’”

“Oh, now you are after a farmer?”

“She’s growing a different kind of chicks there.”

Now, Mark could understand why Tahira was talking about the ‘progress’ with Jana. She was the one that turned Jana into that mindless... thing. And, now my wife is seeing her, probably right now.

“So, Tahira is responsible for all those women you talked about?”

“What women, Mr. Cree?”

Mark’s heart skipped a beat. He saw Kelly and Diana at the door, pretending to knock on the door as they marched in.

“Why are you talking about Tahira with our intern?” Kelly demanded.