The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ecstasy of Obedience

Book 1

Ivy’s Embarrassment

When Mark got up on a Sunday morning, he found Ada doing her yoga routine. But it was nothing like the usual yoga routines Mark dutifully admired and went on to have his breakfast in the past. She was sweating, and her entire body was glittering with the reflection of the morning sunshine showering on her body through the window. She was totally naked, and her perfectly shaped ass and legs were in display before him. He stood there and appreciated the view. Usually, she would never get out of the shower without covering everything with her big towel. Something certainly changed, he thought. Mark appreciated the unclothed view of his wife for several minutes.

“What is the reason for this pleasant change?”

Ada turned her head and looked at him. Mark was taken aback due to the blank expression on her face and widened eyes. It looked so like Anna when she was standing next to him. The memory of the lewd body and steaming experience overlapped with the lovely view of the shining, sweaty wife in her nude in the morning. He became rock hard in no time.

Ada blinked, and her expression returned to normal. She blushed and aborted her yoga routine to cover her breasts. But, the hand stopped, and she slowly lowered her hand.

“I am your wife. Isn’t it natural for a wife to be naked in front of her husband?” Ada asked Mark with a matter-of-fact tone, which she had not been using for quite some time. Mark was pleased that his wife’s mood is improving, finally.

“And I am only grateful for this nude that I am seeing in front of me. Please go on. I do enjoy seeing your naked body and your beautiful ass.” He grinned with a satisfactory smile. Even his wife was coming around. After years of struggles, nervous competition, and many nights of overtime, he was finally getting to enjoy his life. With two sex slaves who would indulge in consummate lesbian sex at his command and a beautiful wife with a nice body doing yoga naked in the morning. Life was finally rewarding him for his hard work.

“Kneel.”

Mark spat out an order before he even realized. It was almost habitual. After enjoying Kelly and Diana for several days now, the experience was sort of changing him, as well. Mark was preparing himself for his wife’s indignation, as she would never kneel before him. This time, however, Ada knelt, slowly and obediently, with her head down and her eyes looking at her hands folded on top of her pubic hair. This unexpected

Ada did not even realize that she was kneeling when she was ordered to. She had also been doing that for several days now for Mary and Tahira, who always joined their session without wearing anything. Yesterday, Tahira was waiting naked in her office even before the session began. Tahira was already sweating, and something slippery was shining on her fingers when she shook her hand.

“Raise your head and look at me,” Mark ordered, in a more master-like tone he now used on Kelly and Diana. Kelly praised him that he now sounded like an owner of sex slaves. Ada continued to obey him. She raised her head and looked at her husband. His eyes were full of lust.

It was almost by instinct. Mark pulled down his boxer and took out his penis. It was so hard, fully erect and throbbing upward. Ada opened her mouth slightly and watched him for a few seconds.

She felt her mouth-watering, and there was a pleasant tingling sensation all over her body. A slight touch from him might have triggered a moan. She felt Mary’s soft breast in her mouth for hours yesterday. But, the hard cock in front of her, throbbing as if it would penetrate her face, stirred up a different kind of passion in her. She wanted to taste it, suck his cock and balls off him, and swallow down his thick semen. Mark tried to make her do it once. She was so offended by him at that time that she did not talk to him for days. Now, the taste of white semen was just tempting, because she was a dirty little whore, a hypnotized slave, a toy to be played with.

Her soft lips surrounded the tip of his cock, and her tongue was attacking the tiny bumps around the rim of the hat as well as the slit where the semen came from. This she never did before. The tingle from the tip of Mark’s cock was undulating through his entire body. Ada’s eyes were rolling back into her head. Her facial expression was an image of insane ecstasy. She was so turned on by her own lewdness.

“You are so sexy this morning, Ada.” Mark ran his finger through her short, shaggy brown hair. She would look so much nicer if the hair color were blond. She never complied no matter how strongly Mark urged her to dye her hair.

“I am happy you are pleased with me,” Ada replied. “I am your whore, and I can use my body to please anyone I love.” Her eyes fluttered shortly because she remembered this line from Tahira when she was playing the role of her. Ada shuddered. What was becoming of her? She was not even hypnotized this morning. But she was still behaving like a sex slave, being all naked and proudly displaying herself, referring herself as a whore to her husband.

“Then please me with your dance. I want to see you dance for me, dance to please me.”

Ada gave a lustful sigh and slowly stood up. Her slender waist and flat abdomen caught Mark’s eyes. She lost weight, too, but her breasts got a little bit bigger. Maybe it’s her excitement that made it swell. Mark had no idea that some side effects of going too deep into hypnotic submission included facilitation of breast growth and changes in sexual behavior. These were known side effects dating back to the 19th century.

Ada ran her hand over her body, from her thigh all the way to her nipples as she rhythmically swayed her juicy asses. She smiled seductively, but in her mind, her consciousness was fading. She was going blank again, as she went down under by the hypnotic induction Tahira conducted upon her. Without her brain actually thinking it, her hands slid up to her nipples and mercilessly squeezed them, pulling them forward while her eyes rolled upward in pleasure. Her back arched back, and her mouth opened, tongue out. Ada’s mouth watered to the level of drooling. The drool ran down from her chin to the top of her breast, and Mark could see some other kind of liquid was running down her thigh, too. Mark almost jumped upon her to shove his cock inside her. But it was such an enjoyable view, so that he chose to work his own cock himself instead while watching his wife’s dance.

Mark also noticed that since he has been playing with his hypnotized sex slaves, his cock got bigger and harder, while his sexual desire was stronger than ever. Making a woman orgasm and go nuts with sexual pleasure at his will had some effect on his own brain, he supposed.

Mark pushed his wife to the wall, lifted her with his arms, and thrust his package into her. Ada gasped and moaned, with her breasts bouncing all over the place.

“It’s hot, so hot! I love your cock, Mark. Fuck me hard, fuck my brains out! I am a whore, a dirty woman, a slut! I can’t live without something in my pussy all the time!” Her facial expression turned into near madness due to the flood of electrifying hormones in her brain. It was barely handling the amount of pleasure that was storming inside her head and her pussy. Her inside was so hot that Mark thought his cock was being cooked. The vagina was tightening around his meat with an incredible amount of force. She violently shuddered. She was no longer speaking any senses.

“More! I want more! Oh, master! I am your fuck slave! Ahhhhh! Give me your seed, master!”

Mark could not believe his wife said something exactly Kelly or Diana would say when they were being fucked by him. What happened to her? More importantly, ‘who’ did this to her?

The sudden panic made his cock lose its strength, as Mark had this attack of fear. His heart collapsed with a sump, and his stomach made a ball inside him. This was the familiar feeling of something went awfully wrong, big time.

Ada noticed a change of intensity in his thrust and looked at Mark. If her face represented the extremity of pleasure while being fucked, now her face showed the deepest level of despair. She cried, moving her waist in a frenzy to feel it, to reach an orgasm. “Master! Please, don’t stop now! I am a slut, I need a big cock, master! I am a dirty whore!” Now, her face was full of tears, but Mark, who was now scared of her frantic desire and change, pulled out his cock and pushed away from her.

“Sorry,” he said, as he indeed failed to be up to the sexual drive of his wife. He was so used to Kelly and Diana go crazy and spasm in orgasms after orgasms. This sudden retirement was a severe setback to his ego. Not exactly a proud moment as a man, but he had more pressing issues. Someone might be secretly converting his wife into a sex slave.

“Work stress, I guess. I am so sorry.” Mark opened the refrigerator for a cup of cold water. When he turned around to see his wife to ask what made her do all these things, he almost dropped his cup.

Ada was masturbating, frantically licking her own shoulder and arm. Using both hands, she was attacking her own pussy and clitoris at the same time. Her legs were widespread to make a dirty ‘M.’ This, she never did before, at least while he was watching. She is definitely not the shy wife he knew.

Mark wanted to interrogate her about what she has been doing in all those ‘sessions’ with her ‘therapist.’ He couldn’t find the stomach, however; he was messing around with his own sex slaves that his boss gave him as a reward for turning his law school friend that he used to fuck into his sex slave. If she was seeing someone else, what was he to judge or reprimand her?

Despite the immorality of what he has been doing, this ‘master’ thing was so unlike her. That was for his hypnotized wanton sex slaves. He needed to make sure something of ‘that’ kind was not going on with her. He seized her by her neck, looked straight into her eyes, and spoke in a commanding voice.

“Smile.”

Then, Ada stopped masturbating and smiled. Her eyes did not carry any emotions that usually followed a smile. Ada was speechless, and her face was black.

“Say I am a fucking slut.”

“I am a fucking slut.” She spoke in a monotone, robot-like voice. All the hypnotized slave girls did that.

“Freeze.”

Mark tried what he learned from Kelly. Ada’s eyes were rolling up, Then, she hesitated there. Her eyes seemed to gain focus again, and Ada covered her pussy and breast with her arms. Undoubtedly, she did not freeze at his command.

“I am not some kind of object. I am your wife, Mark. I have my feelings.” Ada’s voice did not carry the joy and euphoria of the crazy sex they were having minutes ago. She went into the shower without giving him a look.

* * *

Mark fixed the breakfast for themselves while Ada was in the shower. Ada poured the coffee, and they started to attack their breakfast without a word. Mark broke the silence, as he needed answers.

“I am glad to see you so... eager for sex. We could always use more of that,” Mark smiled. “And you look gorgeous.”

“I am sorry if you are upset because I didn’t play along. It just did not feel right.” Ada held his hand across the table and smiled awkwardly. This was something she did when she was trying to keep someone from getting disappointed or mad at her. At least she was not that mad.

“How is your therapist? It’s a she, is it? What was her name again?” Mark was not exactly paying attention when she told her on her first day. She looked exhausted but seemed so happy.

“Tahira is fine. I had my share of therapist so far, and she is one of the best because she is actually helpful.”

Mark’s eyes went wide, and something clicked in his head. Tahira? This is the third time this name comes up. This time, it’s my wife saying that name. I need to dig into this. He regained his composure and smiled.

“We are in luck, then. It’s much more difficult to find an actually helpful lawyer without making you bankrupt.” Mark grinned.

“You are one of the best, if not the best.” Ada looked at him. The sweetness came back to her face. “You are a good lawyer. I know that.” His wife smiled, and Mark felt a surge of guilt. I am the worst of all, he thought. But Mark was keeping her happy with all his money, fancy car, and fancy yoga class she was attending, wasn’t he? He also helped her a lot with the housework himself, when their helper, Sarah, was not coming during the weekends.

After finishing the breakfast and their morning coffee with some more chit-chat on his work and her yoga class. Mark thought of telling her not to go to see this new therapist. But he changed his mind. First, he still wanted to make sure she was being converted by this Tahira woman. Second, if someone was secretly converting his wife into a hypnotized sex slave, the chance would be that the decision to do so was given by someone who is connected to Donn, or it could be Donn himself. In the end, there are not so many people with hypnotic slaves in this small city. If that was the case, it would not be a smart thing to let them know he noticed it and tried to hide away his wife from them before Mark has a plan to navigate the situation. He needed to clear his mind and think. Most of all, he needed whatever information he could find, about this Tahira woman, Donn’s slaves, and what is really happening with his wife. Mark excused himself, pulled out the old, ugly mobile phone Ivy gave him and started to punch the buttons.