The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Easy Induction, Part II: Turnabout is Fair Play

Chapter Four

Lavea moved quickly and silently through Deborah’s house, entering and scanning each room and moving on when she found it empty of people. After checking the entire ground floor and finding no one, she made her way up the stairs, and nearly collided with a handsome and very fit young man wearing only a speedo.

He gaped at her in astonishment, stunned by her sudden appearance.

His few seconds of hesitation was far too long when dealing with Lavea.

She moved with speed and grace, kneeing him in his balls, then his stomach before grabbing is head and pulling it down to smash her knee into his face.

Lavea dropped Charles unconscious and bleeding to the floor and kept moving down the hall. She checked out what appeared to be a recreation room with a bar, pool table and huge television mounted on the wall, also devoid of people.

Upon opening the next door she saw Bella Beguile naked and kneeling in what appeared to be a large study. Beside her knelt a curvy and fit young woman with auburn hair, also naked. Both appeared to be hypnotized, their eyes wide and unblinking.

Lavea walked slowly into the room, taser in hand; she looked carefully around, making certain no one else was present. She found the alcove hidden behind a curtain that Mariah had been hiding in when Bella had been brought before Deborah.

It was empty.

Lavea was unsure what to do; she wasn’t a hypnotist and had no idea how to free Bella.

She tried snapping her fingers in front of her face several times.

“Bella, wake up! Wake up now, Peggy needs your help!” Lavea said firmly.

Nothing.

She let out a frustrated sigh, and went to re-holster her taser.

Lavea paused, looking down at the weapon, then at Bella with a thoughtful expression.

The beautiful assassin smoothly pointed the device and Bella and fired.

The darts struck the kneeling woman in the chest and delivered their powerful electrical jolt; Bella gasped and fell over, twitching.

Lavea immediately bent over and carefully removed the darts; Bella moaned.

“Ouch…what the fuck?” she mumbled.

“You were hypnotized, Mistress Bella. I didn’t know what else to do. Peggy is in trouble; Donna is here and she captured her and probably Sean too,” Lavea said, pulling Bella to her feet.

“Holy shit, that stung. Oh well, it worked. I am awake. Unfortunately, I am still under Deborah’s power; all she has to do is say a trigger and I am hers again. If that happens, I can’t help Peggy,” Bella said as she looked around, trying to get her bearings.

“What do you want to do?” Lavea asked.

Bella was thoughtful for a moment.

“Mariah here is Deborah’s niece, but Deborah has enslaved her. I bet she would like some payback,” she mused.

“She is supposedly a witch; she could be dangerous,” Lavea remarked.

“Yes, but she is also a hypnotist. If I remove Deborah’s control, she could do the same for me. Lavea, please watch the door,” Bella said, sitting down beside the kneeling Mariah.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Lavea said, reloading her taser and moving to stand by the door.

Bella began to speak in her soothing hypnotist’s voice in Mariah’s ear, carefully identifying and removing Deborah’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

“…and wide awake Mariah, completely free of Deborah’s suggestions and commands, your heart, mind, will and body are yours again. Wide awake, refreshed and relaxed in one..two..three,” Bella said when she was satisfied she had nullified Deborah’s control.

She snapped her fingers loudly three times.

Mariah started and blinked her dry eyes a few times.

“Oh…my…Goddess…,” she said slowly as she focused on Bella, who was still sitting beside her.

“Hello Mariah. Please, just stay calm and listen to me. Please. I want to help you,” Bella said calmly, as if she was talking to one of her hypnotherapy clients.

“I…I was hypnotized…aunt Debbie…she…she enslaved me! What the fuck? She made me her puppet, and her…her sex slave…oh my Goddess…,” Mariah said, a look of horror on her face.

“I know honey, it is a lot to process and it is awful…but right now I need your help to stop your aunt. Can you do that?” Bella asked calmly.

Mariah looked at her, tears welling up in her eyes. She was silent for a moment; her expression became angry, and she wiped her eyes.

“You freed me. I have been her slave for almost five years. What can I do to help?” Mariah asked determinedly.

“I hear you are a hypnotist too?” Bella asked.

“Yes, aunt Debbie started training me when I was sixteen,” Mariah replied.

“Fantastic! The first thing I need you to do is put me under and remove your aunt’s control, just like I did for you,” Bella replied.

Mariah took a deep breath.

“Okay. I can do that. I am not as good of a hypnotist as she is, but I can handle removing suggestions,” she said.

“I am sure you can, sweetie. Don’t worry, I am good at going into trance. I could remove the suggestions myself, but it will take too long. You can do it much quicker, I am sure,” Bella replied.

Mariah nodded, holding up her right hand to display a ring set with a large green crystal.

“Just look at my ring…” she began.

Mariah quickly put the willing Bella into a deep trance, and five minutes later had removed Deborah’s suggestions form Bella’s subconscious.

“Okay, now that we are both free, what’s next?” Mariah asked.

“Now, we find your aunt and capture her and we find my friend Peggy and free her from your aunt’s apprentice,” Bella replied.

“Oh, that piece of trash Donna? With pleasure,” Mariah said with a nod.

Lavea walked over and helped the two naked women to their feet.

“What is the plan, Mistress Bella?” Lavea asked.

“Take the lead; we try to find Peggy first, but if we run into Deborah we take her down. Pretty simple. Are you ready, Mariah? I know this all very sudden and I am asking you to trust me, but we don’t have time to waste,” Bella said sympathetically.

“Like I said, you freed me from five years of serving that bitch. I owe you; we can sort out the details after she is dealt with,” Mariah said with a nod.

Bella smiled; she already liked the young woman.

“We should split up,” Mariah suggested.

“I don’t know if that is a good idea,” Bella replied reasonably.

“You two finish checking the house, and I will go do the same at the guest cottages. We can meet at the slave-dorm,” Mariah a suggested.

“You shouldn’t go by yourself,” Bella said.

“Bella, I can handle myself, I promise. Supernalet,” Mariah said, pointing a lamp on Deborah’s desk.

It began to float.

Mariah looked at Bella with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

Bella chuckled.

“I suppose you can. Please be careful, okay?” she said.

“I will, I promise. My aunt brought in another young woman to “train” for her stupid fucking organization, and I want to go see if I can free her,” Mariah said, setting the lamp down.

“Okay, sounds like a plan. Lavea, you are with me,” Bella said, heading for the door of the study, still naked.

Lavea and Mariah followed her; all three women wore serious expressions, determined to make Deborah Scott pay for what she had done.

Deborah was walking toward her house from one of her barns, escorted by two large men with military-style haircuts and dressed in nicely-tailored suits.

After dominating Bella and Mariah, she had gone for a nice relaxing ride around her property. Deborah loved horses, and she rode almost every day; her two security men, or “hypno-goons” as many true hypnotists referred to expendable slaves hypnotized to be used as muscle, had accompanied her.

Deborah was feeling quite pleased with herself; she had captured Bella Beguile and cowed Peggy McBride, as well as found a very promising recruit in Gina Knight.

She was feeling aroused again, and was planning to go shower and then have Bella continue to worship her.

“Mistress, look!” one of her goons said, a young blonde man who’s name she’d quite forgotten and simply called “one”.

Deborah looked where he pointed and saw a naked Bella Beguile heading toward her slave-dorm along with a tall black-clad woman she didn’t recognize.

Bella and her companion stopped, turning toward Deborah; they immediately began to move toward her.

“Shit! She got loose; I underestimated her. One and Two, you will stop those two women. Beat them unconscious and take them to my study,” Deborah commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Deborah,” the men replied in unison.

As her goons moved to obey, Deborah turned and dashed to the closest guest cottage, which was the one she had set Gina up in. She went inside without bothering to knock, and closed the door behind her; it did not have a lock, because Deborah did not ever want to be denied entrance by a “guest”.

The hypnotist stopped in surprise when she realized it was not Gina sitting on the couch as she’d expected, but her niece Mariah.

“Hello Aunt Debbie,” the naked young woman said sweetly.

“Mariah! My favorite niece,” Bella said, reflexively using a trigger she’d given Mariah to send her instantly into a trance.

“Sorry Auntie, that won’t work anymore,” Mariah said, rising.

“Bella freed you,” Deborah said sourly.

The sounds of a brawl drifted in through the open window; loud grunts and gasps of pain accompanied the sound of hands and feet impacting on human bodies.

“She did. We are going to put a stop to your reign of terror,” Mariah said calmly.

“Oh is that right? Did you forget, you little bitch? Your magic won’t work on me, and I’m the better hypnotist,” Deborah scoffed.

She quickly slipped off the large aquamarine pendant she was wearing and raised her hand, letting it dangle at the end of its gold chain

“We’ll see,” Mariah said, raising her hand to display her green crystal ring.

Deborah gave a derisive snicker.

Mariah stepped closer to her aunt, undeterred.

“Just relax and look at the beautiful blue gem Mariah...hear my voice that you know do well and let it relax you...relaxing deeper with every word I say and each swing of my pendant...” Deborah began, her voice a powerful practiced monotone.

With practiced ease, she began to swing smoothly back and forth before Mariah’s eyes.

“Follow my ring Debbie...watch it as I move my hand to and fro... let it draw your eyes, as my words draw your mind...you are swaying along with the beautiful crystal, being drawn into its depths...sinking...dropping as you listen to my words...,” Mariah said, moving her hand rhythmically and causing the crystal on her ring to sparkle.

“That’s it...back and forth…good girl...just like so many times before...returning to that nice, peaceful relaxed state...relaxing deeper...deeper with every swing back...and forth...deeper with every word I say...” Deborah said, her words powerful and insistent.

Her pendant was gaining speed, and Mariah was having difficulty not following it with her eyes; she’d been hypnotized by the aquamarine many times, and while she’d been freed of of Deborah’s suggestions, her mind was still conditioned to go under for the gem and her aunt’s voice.

With an effort, the young hypnotist-witch forced herself to concentrate.

“Keep watching my ring and listening...sinking...dropping...feeling so relaxed...letting my voice sooth you...taking you down...dropping...sinking...” Mariah continued, her voice becoming shaky as she started to involuntary relax.

To her credit, her induction was having an effect; Deborah’s shoulders slumped just a bit, and her eyes followed the ring’s movement.

However, Deborah was just starting to enter a trance; Mariah was much closer to going under; she was far less experienced than Deborah, and the older woman much better at resisting hypnosis.

“Mariah you are feeling sleepy, very sleepy...your eyelids are getting heavy, very heavy...you are so relaxed...so sleepy...the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become... you cannot stay awake...you want to close your eyes and sleep for Aunt Debbie...” Deborah purred.

Mariah’s eyelids began to flutter rapidly; her arms dropped to her sides and she mumbled an incoherent protest as her muscles relaxed; she was on the verge of going under her aunt’s hypnotic power again.

All it would take was one more sentence.

“Wow, you are good at that Debbie!” A female voice said behind Deborah.

Startled, the red-haired hypnotist spun around.

She was even more surprised to see Gina Knight standing in the kitchen doorway.

The young woman was topless, wearing only very short cutoffs; her hands cupped her lovely breasts, squeezing them tightly together.

“Gina, how dare you interrupt me—,” Deborah began.

“We never finished our discussion about my tits. You know you like them, Debbie. You know how powerful they are. Look at them and sleep for me now!” Gina said loudly.

She let go of her tits, causing them to bounce.

Their conversation about the hypnotic power of a woman’s tits was still fresh in Deborah’s mind, allowing Gina’s attempt at hypnosis to have an effect, and her resistance was already weakened from dueling Mariah.

Deborah’s eyes were involuntarily drawn to the young woman’s magnificent rack, and her eyelids began to flutter.

“N-Nooo...,” she mumbled, fighting Gina’s rapid induction.

“Yes...sleep Aunt Debbie...sleep...” Mariah purred in her ear, massaging Debbie’s temples gently.

She had shaken off her aunt’s induction and stepped silently up behind her while Gina distracted her.

“Mmmnnnfff...” Deborah mumbled.

“Sleep,” Gina said, bouncing her tits again.

“Sleep, Deborah. Sleep now,” Mariah said, still massaging her aunt’s temples.

Deborah whimpered; she would have shaken off Gina’s rough surprise induction, but she could not resist both she and Mariah’s combined power.

Overwhelmed, Deborah Scott wilted to the floor, hypnotized.

A moment later, Bella Beguile and Lavea burst through the cottage’s front door.

“Hey guys! This is Gina; Gina, this is Bella and Lavea,” Mariah said cheerfully.

She briefly explained Gina’s situation and how she had come to be in Deborah’s power.

“Well, thank you for the assist,” Bella said to Gina.

“Thank you guys for helping me too!” Gina replied with a big grin.

Bella looked down at Deborah, sprawled awkwardly on the floor, then at Mariah.

“We should make sure she is really deep under; care to join me in a little tag-team hypnosis?” Bella asked her.

“I would love to,” Mariah replied with a smile.