The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Easy Induction, Part II: Turnabout is Fair Play

Chapter Three

Peggy, Sean and Lavea waited near the edge of Deborah’s property near a group of trees; they had parked their SUV a mile down up the road, then walked the rest of the way. Peggy was dressed in athletic clothes, and Sean wore black tactical pants and long-sleeved dark shirt, while Lavea was in her black body suit, her suppressed pistol on her hip along with a fighting baton and a pistol-style taser.

“Okay, it has been forty-five minutes. We are going in,” Peggy said to her slaves.

“As you command,” Sean said.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea replied.

The tall, beautiful young woman took the lead, her simple black ballet flats not making a sound. Her movements were graceful and catlike.

Peggy followed, with Sean bringing up the rear.

The trio reached a barn, the building farthest from the main house. It was beside a large corral, and the sound of horses could be heard inside. Lavea led them around the side of the building, pausing to scan the grounds carefully before leading them in a dash toward a larger, plain rectangular structure. They knew from interrogating Anna and Todd that this was Deborah’s slave dorm.

Lavea approached the back door and tried the knob. She turned to Peggy and shook her head.

Peggy nodded back.

Lavea took a pair of slender lock-picks from the bun of her hair and began to work. A moment later she opened the door and stepped inside. Peggy and Sean followed.

They crept through a small deserted kitchen, then a small dining room with a table that would comfortable seat ten people. Lavea paused at the door, opening it slightly and peering into the next room. She turned to the others and pointed at her eyes and held up one finger.

Peggy nodded and motioned for her to move aside.

The hypnotist moved to peek through the door to see a large common ares, and spotted a beautiful, naked young woman with short blonde hair sitting on a couch, ironically sorting and folding laundry. Peggy opened the door and walked brazenly into the room.

The blonde looked up, eyes widening in surprise as she realized that Peggy was not someone she knew.

She stood up with a yelp, then froze as Peggy’s eyes flashed a bright green for a few seconds.

The hypnotist didn’t “power up” her gaze long enough to hypnotize the young woman, but rather daze her slightly. Peggy didn’t break stride, walking right up to the woman and raising her hand and letting her amethyst pendant dangle before the young woman’s eyes.

“Look at the beautiful purple gem, relax and listen to my voice…” she said, using her free hand to give the pendant a spin.

A moment later, the young woman was hypnotized. Sean and Lavea entered the room; Lavea had her pistol out, and Sean had one as well that had been concealed in his waistband.

“What is your name?” Peggy asked the young woman.

“Amber,” she answered.

“Alright Amber, you are completely relaxed; you are safe, and will answer all of my questions. Are you here alone?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Amber answered.

“Good. Tell me, is Deborah in the main house?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Amber replied.

“Who is with her?” Peggy asked.

“Probably her niece Mariah, Charles her house-slave, Lisa her maid,” Amber replied.

“Tell me about her niece,” Peggy commanded.

“She is a witch and a hypnotist, and Deborah’s slave,” Amber answered.

“A witch? As in she can do magic?” Peggy asked incredulously.

“Yes,” Amber said.

“Well, shit. The bitch enslaved her own niece, and she can use magic. Great,” Peggy said to Sean and Lavea.

“We can handle her; I’m sure she isn’t bullet-proof,” Sean said.

“I hope not. Okay Amber, you will awaken five minutes after we leave; you will forget we were here and everything that happened while we were. Got it?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Amber agreed.

Peggy nodded to Lavea, who led them out of the dorm and across Deborah’s property, pausing beside the guest cottage closest to the main house.

“Okay, it looks like the back door leads into the kitchen, and it looks empty. We can go in that way,” Lavea said.

Peggy looked at Sean, and he nodded.

“Okay, Lavea. Go first and wave us over after you make sure it is safe,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea agreed.

She waited another moment, watching the house, then ran across the back yard toward the back door.

Lavea peered inside the window, then turned and waved.

“Go Sean,” Peggy commanded.

He nodded, then sprinted over to join Lavea.

Peggy was about to follow when she heard a familiar voice behind her.

“Hello again, Peggy,” Donna Mason said.

Peggy spun around…and was caught in Donna’s perfectly executed butterfly induction.

“Gotcha!” Donna said triumphantly as Peggy’s eyes closed and her head nodded forward.

“Oh shit! Lavea, It’s Donna! She got Peggy! Come on, we have to help her” Sean whispered in a panic.

He started to move toward his beloved Domina even as Donna began to whisper in her ear.

Lavea was torn; she was compelled to obey and protect Peggy at all times, but there were multiple ways to do that in this instance. If Bella were not rescued and Deborah neutralized, Peggy would still be in danger.

“Help Peggy, I will get Bella,” Lavea said, kicking the kitchen door open and going inside the main house.

“Damn it Lavea!” Sean said as her ran toward Donna.

“Peggy, stop your precious Sean,” Donna commanded as he approached.

Peggy opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Freeze, my enslaved one,” She commanded him.

“Peggy, no! Snap out of it! You are better than her!” Sean said, desperately struggling to move.

Donna laughed at him.

“Peggy, command him to obey me just like he obeys you,” she ordered.

“No Domina, don’t!” Sean pleaded, tears in his eyes.

“Sean, you will obey Donna as if she was me,” Peggy ordered him.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” he agreed helplessly.

“Excellent, now that we have settled that let’s get you both deeper under my power. Peggy we will start with you. Look into my eyes!” Donna commanded.

Tears trickled from Sean’s eyes as he helplessly watched Donna turn Peggy into her obedient slave.