The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Easy Induction, Part II: Turnabout is Fair Play

Chapter Five

Deborah slowly awoke from a deep hypnotic trance, opening her eyes and blinking in the light of her own enormous master bedroom. She was on her knees, fingers laced behind her head and her back arched slightly. She could not move, a terrifyingly powerful post-hypnotic suggestion telling her that she needed to remain on her knees and not move without permission, her muscles unresponsive to her own desires.

Between Deborah and her king-sized bed stood Bella, Gina, Mariah, Lavea and Sean. They were all cleaned up and dressed.

Deborah regarded them with a look of contempt.

Mariah was back in one of her belly-dancer styled outfits, colorful and sexy with plenty of jewelry; her hair was tied up in a silk scarf, and she was barefoot. Bella was dressed very similarly, in clothes borrowed from Mariah; her outfit was her preferred blue, her taut midriff showing and also in her bare feet. A transparent blue veil covered her nose and mouth, and she looked every bit the sexy, beautiful fortune-teller as Mariah did. Lavea was still in her cat suit; her hair was down, and her face was expressionless as she stared at Deborah. Gina was still casually topless, wearing only denim shorts and flip-flops; she had her arms folded, a smug self-satisfied smile on her face.

Sean was still in his tactical pants and dark shirt, his expression a mixture of rage and worry.

Bella had found him in the kennel with Deborah’s two young Siberian Huskies; he had been left there by Donna, and believed he was a dog; she had managed to bring him out of his trance, and he told her that Donna had fled with a hypnotized Peggy. He had of course wanted to go after them immediately, but Bella had talked him out of it.

“Sean, you cannot save her by running off without a plan… and without help. Yes, I know Lavea is programmed to obey you when Peggy isn’t here but if you will just calm down for a minute and think about this, you will realize I am right. We have to neutralize Deborah for good, and then you have my word I will help you hunt down Donna and rescue Peggy,” she had told him as he walked angrily toward his vehicle, over a mile away with Lavea following him.

“Sean please, I know you don’t know me but I will help you too, I swear by the Goddess. Please, we need you and Lavea to do this right. Please,” Mariah added reasonably.

Sean took two more steps, then stopped and turned back to the two naked women.

“Donna is going to go straight for the book; she will fucking force Domina Peggy to give it to her and she will become more powerful!” he said angrily.

“Do not speak to me like that! I am a hypnodomme and you are a slave, you will address me with respect, or I will make you very sorry,” Bell said in a menacing voice, letting her emotions get the better of her.

Tears trickled from Sean’s eyes.

“I apologize, Mistress Bella,” he said stoically, kneeling.

“It’s okay, Sean. I know you love her. Stand up. I will find her as soon as we are done here,” Bella said, regaining her composure.

“Do you promise, do you swear, Bella?” he asked in a trembling voice.

“I do. Mariah here is my witness,” Bella replied.

“I am her witness, Sean,” Mariah agreed quietly.

She smiled and patted his arm reassuringly. The hypnotist-witch had a very calming and soothing way about her.

Sean took a shaky breath; he gritted his teeth.

He nodded.

“We will obey you Bella, until we save my Domina,” he said.

Bella smiled and nodded back.

“Thank you dear,” she said.

“Come along, Sean; I can tell you love your Domina, and I know it is hard to be patient right now. Let’s go take care of my aunt and then we can rescue her,” Mariah said comfortingly.

She had taken Sean’s hand and led him back toward the house, where Gina waited with the entranced Deborah Scott.

“Hello again, bitch,” Bella said, matching Deborah’s look of contempt with one of her own.

“Well, well…the circus is in town. It took what, five of you to take me down? Pathetic,” Deborah scoffed.

“That is some big talk for a woman on her knees,” Gina replied coolly, her smile vanishing.

“Is it? Not one of you could take me on solo; I am far too powerful for you. And it doesn’t matter what you do to me, my associates will fucking destroy all of you,” Deborah sneered.

“I highly doubt that. Maybe you have sucked Arthur Winston’s cock enough that he cares about what happens to you. I suppose we will see. You were already kind enough to give us all the information on him, The Spiral and all his other ventures and plans. If he wants to fuck with us, then he is welcome. He will end up just like you; on his knees,” Bella replied confidently.

“You have no fucking idea who your are fucking with, cunt! If you were smart, you would let me go, beg for forgiveness and pledge your loyalty to us,” Deborah replied angrily.

“That is never going to happy, aunt Debbie. We know what a selfish, egomaniacal and just plain evil bitch you are. You are done! Arthur Winston can’t save you, Donna Mason abandoned you at the first sign of trouble, and I am not your fucking slave anymore! I am your own niece!” Mariah said, her voice getting louder until she was screaming.

She flushed red and angrily raised her hand to strike Deborah, who reflexively flinched.

Mariah stopped herself, taking a deep breath and lowering her hand.

“That’s what I figured, you have no stomach for the hard stuff; you were always a disappointment to your father,” Deborah sneered.

“That’s it. I am done being nice. Lavea, do your thing,” Bella said coldly.

Lavea moved to stand in front of Deborah, who stared up at her defiantly.

Lavea slapped her hard across the face.

Deborah gasped.

“You fucking bitch, you’re nothing! A worthless slave—,” she began angrily.

Her speech became a yelp of pain as Lavea grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet; she brought her knee up into Deborah’s stomach, making her gasp and double over Lavea followed with a sharp blow to Deborah’s stomach. Still grasping her hair, she dragged the hypnotist to the bed, forcing her to bend over it; she then proceeded to smack Deborah’s bare ass hard several times. Grabbing her hair again, she stood her up and turned her around to face her, slapping her across the face.

Lavea then she punched Deborah in the stomach, chest and face before stepping back and performing a beautiful perfect spin-kick, her foot hitting the hypnotist’s head and knocking her onto the bed.

Deborah sat up, looking enraged.

“You want to hit me?” Lavea taunted her.

She stepped forward and slapped Deborah again.

“Go ahead, take your best shot” Lavea offered.

“Go ahead, Deborah. Do it” Bella said.

Deborah shrieked with rage and jumped to her feet, throwing an awkward punch at Lavea who blocked it almost nonchalantly, a look of contempt on her face. She grabbed Deborah’s arm in a painful lock, then stepped to the side and casually kicked her in the stomach, chest and face, her foot not touching the ground in between kicks.

Lavea released Deborah’s arm and grabbed her hair, bringing her knee up into her face.

Then she threw the hypnotist onto the bed with an animalistic growl.

Deborah moaned in pain, bleeding from her mouth and nose.

Lavea stood breathing heavily; she had obviously enjoyed beating the woman, and she clearly wanted continue.

Instead, she composed herself. She turned and bowed to Bella before sinking to her knees.

“I am Domina Peggy’s slave. I live to serve her, and will obey Mistress Bella until she is rescued” she said respectfully.

“Thank you Lavea. You may rise. Deborah get off the bed and back down on your knees,” Bella said.

With a grunt of pain, Deborah complied.

“My turn?” Gina asked eagerly.

Bella nodded with a smile.

Gina giggled and moved to stand before Deborah.

“I want you to look at my tits, Deborah. Stare at them. Becoming aroused, so fucking horny for my tits that you cannot stand it. Keep staring at them, wanting them more and more, wanting to touch them and suck them and worship them…and know that you cannot and you never will. My tits are a big part of your downfall, and I want you to remember that, and that no matter how much you want them you will never have them,” Gina said firmly.

Deborah flushed; her subconscious mind was open to suggestions and commands from any of the three hypnotists present, including Gina. Her words penetrated her mind, and she indeed began to get aroused and desperately want to worship the young woman’s tits.

“You little upstart bitch; you know nothing! You are nobody! I was going to give you everything,” Deborah said with gritted teeth.

“Oh is that right? Everything? Including the honor of being your pussy-eating slave? Fuck you,” Gina replied.

She slapped Deborah’s face and then stepped back to stand beside Bella and Mariah.

“Sean? Would you like to fuck her in the ass or cum on her face?” Bella asked.

“No thank you, Mistress Bella. I cannot cum without my Domina’s permission. Mariah is going to give me the honor of participating just a bit in Deborah’s final punishment,” he replied respectfully.

“As you wish. Mariah, go ahead dear,” Bella said with a smile.

The sexy belly-dancer-hypnotist-witch stepped forward, smirking at her kneeling aunt.

“You are a vile, evil woman Debbie. You enslaved your own niece and made me your sex slave you sick bitch. You are an egomaniac, a power-mad psychopath who only cares about herself. There are wicked hypnodommes, but you are something far worse, you black-hearted bitch. I am going to curse you so that you can never harm anyone with your selfish pursuit of power again,” Mariah said coldly.

“Oh such big talk from my little niece; you know your spells won’t affect me,” Deborah said with contempt.

“Oh no? Sean, will you please remove my aunt’s toe rings,” Mariah said sweetly.

Deborah went pale.

“No…NO!” she said, her defiance suddenly replaced with fear.

“Yes, Sibyl Mariah,” Sean said with a smile, using her favored title which she had shared with him earlier while she was comforting him about Peggy being gone.

He knelt and removed the silver-and-fire opal toe rings from Deborah’s feet.

“NO! Stop! You can’t, please don’t do this, please! Mariah, I am sorry!” Deborah begged.

“Oh now you’re sorry? Of course you are, you didn’t know I had discovered your secret. Your precious toe rings,” Mariah said with a smirk.

Sean knelt and reverently handed them to Mariah.

The hypnotist-witch took them and turned to the others, who were watching and listening respectfully.

“Pure silver, etched with symbols and set with very special fire opals. They absorb and foil most magic. Pure cold-forged iron works as well. These toe rings have protected my Aunt Debbie here from the wrath of several witches over the years, but I didn’t figure it out until recently. They were my mother’s; she was a great hypnotist. Bella, I want you to have them, for saving me” Mariah said offering them to the silver-haired hypnotist.

“I…I’m honored, Mariah. Truly. But don’t you want them?” Bella asked.

“If I wear them I cannot cast spells. Please, take them,” Mariah said with a smile.

“Thank you! I will treasure them,” Bella said, accepting the jewelry and admiring it.

The silver bands were wide and had very tiny delicate engraving on them, and the opals were beautiful.

Sean moved to kneel at Bella’s feet, and she handed the rings to him.

“Middle toes please,” she told him.

“As you wish,” he said smiling as he placed them on Bella’s feet.

“Mariah you don’t understand! I was trying to teach you, to mold you into what you could be. You were not going to live up to your potential. Please, I am your aunt, your family!” Deborah begged.

“Not anymore,” Mariah said coldly.

The hypnotist-witch slowly removed her clothes; Lavea stepped forward and took them.

Mariah faced her now trembling aunt, looking down on her with a wicked smile as she began to sway seductively, gesturing gracefully and tracing intricate patterns in the air with her fingers.

“Please…please no…” Deborah whispered.

Mariah continued to sway and gesture.

“Sus ad mulierem facti sunt,” she said firmly, a simple latin phrase charged with her magic.

She made a final gesture and pointed at Deborah, who began to shake more violently.

Sus ad mulierem facti sunt,” Mariah repeated louder.

“N-Noooo….” Deborah shrieked.

Her voice changed from her own to a high-pitched squeal.

Lavea, Gina, Bella and Sean watched in fascinated silence as Deborah’s skin started to change color and she began to shrink.

Incredibly, she continued to grow smaller, rapidly changing form.

The group’s mouths collectively dropped open in shock as Deborah settled into her final new size and shape.

A small, spotted squealing pig.

Mariah turned to the stunned group, a satisfied smile on her face.

Deborah ran about the room, squealing and snorting.

Bella laughed first, followed by Gina and then Sean and Lavea joined in.

“Holy fuck! Did you really just turn her into a pig?” Gina asked in awe.

“It is really not that hard,” Mariah said nonchalantly, as if she had just made an omelette.

She gave Gina a wink.

“Oh my god, you have to teach me that!” Gina replied, giggling.

“Perhaps I will, if you possess an aptitude for magic,” Mariah said with a smile.

“Gina, why don’t you concentrate on your hypnotism first?” Bella said with a chuckle.

“Yes, of course Bella. I just…this is all so exciting!” Gina gushed.

“I know. And we need to get you back to your life and let you progress naturally,” Bella said kindly.

“I want to help,” Gina protested.

“I know you do, honey. I genuinely appreciate it. I promise, if we need you we will call you. But you really, really need to get back to your life and learn. Please don’t take it personally; Mariah and I have to go after my friend, and I don’t want anything to happen to you because you jumped into this before you were ready,” Bella said reasonably.

Gina looked disappointed for a moment.

“You…you’re right. I almost ended up a slave…Okay. Okay, I will go back to my life and learn,” she agreed.

“Thank you. I promise, I will help you as soon I we get Peggy back,” Bella replied, offering a hug.

She and Gina embraced.

“Okay, let’s get to work. We need to wipe all of Deborah’s slaves’ memories, and get going. Sean, Lavea gather up anything useful we might want. Computers, papers, anything that we might use against Arthur Winston,” Bella commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Sean agreed.

“As you command,” Lavea replied.

An hour later all of Deborah’s staff’s memories had been wiped; they were left kneeling in a line in the slave dorm.

Mariah and Bella hugged Gina goodbye after exchanging phone numbers; then watched her drive off in a nearly brand-new black Dodge Charger taken from Deborah’s garage. They had found the title in Deborah’s study, and now it was “signed” over to Gina.

“That one will be a handful,” Bella remarked with a chuckle as she sped off.

“I think you’re right, but she did bail me out with my aunt—with Deborah. She earned her her chance to become a hypnodomme,” Mariah replied.

“That she did,” Bella agreed.

They loaded Mariah’s luxury van with everything they wanted to take, including Deborah’s two neglected husky pups.

Bella and Mariah took Deborah out to a wooded area of her property and let her go.

“Does she know it’s her in there? Is she aware of what you did to her?” Bella asked as they watched her scurry off.

“Yes, she does,” Mariah replied quietly.

“Good,” Bella said.

“Are you ok?” Mariah asked.

Bella took a slow, deep breath.

“Yes. Yes, I am. In this world, everyone falls eventually; I was fortunate my fall fas short and relatively painless. I will be stronger for this experience. Mariah, how are you? Your own aunt enslaved you for years,” Bella said sympathetically.

“I am actually alright at the moment; I am sure I will cry a lot as I process it, but for right now I am happy to have met you, and I want to help you rescue your friend. Donna was Deborah’s accomplice, and Peggy ended up getting captured because she was helping to stop my aunt. I owe her too,” Mariah replied.

“Well, I am here for you. If you want to talk or vent; I am actually a trained hypnotherapist, so if you wanted me to help you with anything please, please just ask, OK?” Bella said softly.

Mariah looked at her and smiled, then kissed her on the cheek.

“Thank you, love,” she said.

Bella Beguile took her new friend’s hand.

“Come on you sexy witch, I need your help rescuing Peggy,” she said, smiling.

Mariah let Bella lead her to the van where Sean and Lavea waited, eager to go find Peggy.