The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Easy Induction, Part II: Turnabout is Fair Play

Chapter Two

A couple of hours after hypnotizing Gina, Deborah sat at her own desk in her large study. She had changed into a simple, long light green dress with thin straps and low-cut to show off her ample cleavage, along with simple flat brown leather sandals. She’d had one of her live-in slave-girls do her hair in a fancy ’updo, and expertly apply her makeup. The only jewelry she wore was an emerald and diamond pendant, her concealed nipple piercings, and her two toe rings, which she never took off.

Deborah was reading some emails and reviewing her schedule for the upcoming week, split between her underground true hypnotism activities and her legitimate hypnotherapy practice.

Deborah’s home was located on nearly thirty acres of land outside of a small city called Kuna. She had a very nice thirty-five hundred square-foot house, along with two barns, a huge shop, and several outbuildings, including one that served as a dormitory for slaves and two guest cottages.

There was a polite knock at the door of her study.

“Yes?” Deborah said.

A very handsome young man with short black hair and brown eyes wearing only a speedo and a slave-collar entered the room. He was in extremely good shape, with toned and well-defined muscles.

“Mistress, your guests are pulling into the driveway,” he said with a bow.

“Excellent. Thank you Charles. Please show them in,” Deborah commanded, admiring his fantastic abs.

I am going to fuck myself silly on that later, she thought to herself with a grin.

Charles was one of five hypnotized slaves Deborah kept on her property to serve her every whim.

Gina mad six, but she wasn’t going to be a true slave for too long.

Deborah had gotten her settled in one of the guest houses with a large stack of hypnotism books and commanded her to read them.

Right now, Deborah was awaiting the arrival of two of her hired minions, a young couple who owned a fitness center in Boise. She had tasked them with luring a pair of local true hypnotists into a duel and then capturing the loser to be brought before her so she could discipline them as an example to the local hypnotists. Or, if they failed to engineer the duel, they were to bring both hypnotists before her, and she would choose a winner and punish the other one.

Deborah Scott was the lieutenant of a man named Arthur Winston; Mr. Winston was was a very wealthy and powerful man who owned several large successful companies in a variety of different fields.

He was also extremely well-connected in the true hypnotism community. With a reputation as a very powerful hypnotist himself, he had been working for the past several years to organize the the world of true hypnosis into a more cohesive and less chaotic situation, one that would benefit all the powerful individuals who were a part of the community as well as cut down on rivalries, infighting and outright hostility that true hypnotists often had for one another.

While the impulse to dominate one another would always be there, Arthur Winston hoped to bring some etiquette and rules to the hypnotism world, especially hypnosis-for-hire. There was an enormous amount of money to be made, and by following a simple set of rules, Mr. Winston believed the hypnotists could operate with secrecy and impunity while acquiring the wealth.

With him at the top of the pyramid, of course.

He had begun by acquiring and remodeling a pair of “hypnotism clubs”, one in New York called “The Pendulum” and the other California, called “The Pocket Watch”; he turned them into safe havens for hypnotists to operate from, where they could go for relaxation and entertainment, as well as to network safely in private, meet with clients, sell slaves and any other business they wished. Formal hypnosis duels were a common occurrence, and the clubs had recently begun hosting small tournaments.

The rules of the establishments were simple; no hypnotizing another hypnotist on club property, no hypnotizing a slave belonging to another hypnotist, and no interfering with a mercenary hypnotism contract that was finalized on club property. The clubs provided resources and services, including private rooms and suites for hypnotists to use for anything they liked, an on-site doctor, jeweler, high-end boutique, spa and salon, fine dining restaurant, night club, smoking lounge, and many other services. Each club had “Staff Hypnotists” to provide security and maintain the club’s hypno-slaves, as many of the employees were actually club property. The employees who did work for the club were in the know about the community, and had been thoroughly vetted and highly compensated. Additionally, each one had to submit and have a trigger installed by a staff hypnotist to ensure their loyalty and obedience should it ever come into question.

Any and all mercenary hypnotism contracts in those cities were to be brokered through the clubs, with the club taking a fifteen percent commission in return for making the transactions safe and reliable for all parties involved. Hypnotists or clients who broke a contract were punished by Mr. Winston’s personal “Hypnotist Attack Dogs” a man and woman know only as Sylver and Jayde. The pair also were employed to highly “discourage” contracts from being struck without the clubs’ oversight, something that many true hypnotists resented; many chose not to operate in L.A. and New York, while others actively opposed Winston and his clubs.

Arthur Winston was trying something much more ambitious in Boise; he had funded and was building a much bigger, grander club called “The Spiral”; the massive complex had twenty floors and took up an entire city block which Mr. Winston had systematically purchased over the past few years.

The Spiral would have a hotel, and even more amenities and services than the Pocket Watch or The Pendulum; it was going to require membership to get into the building beyond the “The Trance”, a trendy upscale nightclub that was going to occupy one side of the ground floor. Members would always have access to a room or suite, depending on if they were junior or VIP members, and the Platinum-level hypnotists would have permanent apartments on the building’s top three floors.

Becoming a member of The Spiral would require a large fee, as well as yearly dues. VIP and Platinum membership would be by invitation only.

Arthur Winston was hoping to open The Spiral very soon; he had chosen Boise for many reasons, but mainly because of the strangely high percentage of true hypnotists residing in it. He had employed Deborah Scott as his point-person, an enforcer and problem-solver as they readied the operation for its debut. One of her tasks had been to identify potential true hypnotists and “recruit” them, as she had with Gina Knight. Another of her duties was to identify hypnotists who were potential problems and bring them into line or eliminate them.

Bella Beguile was one such hypnotist; Peggy McBride was another.

Deborah had found out about Peggy by accident when Donna Mason had contacted her for assistance in freeing herself from Peggy’s hypnotic suggestions. Deborah had agreed to help Donna and take her on as an apprentice; Donna was currently living in Deborah’s other guest cottage while she pursued her studies as a hypnotist.

Upon discovering from Donna that Peggy possessed “The Art of True Hypnotism”, Deborah had resolved to acquire the book and eliminate the threat she posed. She had hired a local professional thief and assassin to steal the book and kill Peggy, but they had instead ended up as Peggy’s slave.

Deborah realize she had underestimated Peggy; so, she decided to deal with her as well as Bella at the same time, pitting them against one another and giving the winner a chance to fall into line with Winston’s vision for the Boise hypnotism community.

Deborah still desperately wanted “The Art of True Hypnotism”; with it, she would be powerful enough to take over the entire operation from Arthur Winston.

She fully expected Bella Beguile to beat the upstart Peggy McBride in any sort of hypnotic conflict; she would hypnotize Peggy and make her surrender the book, then give her to Donna to torture to her heart’s content.

Deborah was genuinely surprised when Charles opened the door to her study and Todd and Anna marched a haggard-looking Bella Beguile into her study. She was barefooted, her bruised body was covered with only a simple shift, her hands tied behind her back, and a gag in her mouth.

“Hello, Deborah. Here’s the loser,” Todd said, forcing Bella to her knees.

“Thank you, Todd, Anna. What about Peggy McBride?” Deborah asked, carefully concealing her surprise.

“She took a beating, and agreed to surrender part of her take to you from now on,” Anna said.

“Excellent. It sounds like it went smoothly,” Deborah said, pleased that her plan had worked so well, even if the hypnotist she had been rooting for lost.

“Yes it did. Bella here got a bit feisty after Peggy left, so we beat her ass a bit. No permanent damage, though,” Todd said with satisfaction.

Deborah laughed.

“That is quite alright; I am going to do much worse to her anyway,” she said, looking down at Bella with a smirk.

“Well, you have fun with her…after we get paid,” Anna said seriously.

Distaste flashed across Deborah’s face for an instant as she pondered hypnotizing the young woman and selling her on the slave market.

She didn’t often tolerate disrespect from those she considered little more than tools.

No, you can’t hypnotize everyone, she chided herself.

“Of course; Charles will see to your payment. Be ready when I call on you again,” Deborah said with a dismissive wave.

Todd and Anna left believing the plan had worked and they had performed their task perfectly, capturing Bella Beguile and sending Peggy McBride away with a warning. Their belief was of course the result of carefully-worded post-hypnotic suggestions planted deeply in their minds by Bella.

“Hello Bella. It really is unfortunate that this is how we had to meet. I am a fan of what you do, truly. But unfortunately things are changing in the world of true hypnotism, and examples have to be made,” Deborah said, rising from her seat.

Bella watched, eyes wide as Deborah lifted her hand and let a huge diamond pendant dangle from a fine gold chain.

“This will go much easier if you just let it happen; if you insist on fighting, resisting me I will beat you until you can’t help but listen to my words,” Deborah said casually.

In reply, Bella suddenly leapt to her feet, eyes glowing cobalt-blue. She brought her hands around in front of her, her gold pocket-watch in her hand.

Her bonds had been fake, her pocket watch concealed in her hand.

Deborah gasped; she was suddenly paralyzed by The Serpent’s Gaze, her pendant slipping from her grasp and landing on the carpet at her feet.

Bella pulled the gag from her mouth and raised her watch.

“Examples do have to be made, bitch. Now look at this and—,” Bella began.

She stopped, suddenly frozen and unable to speak or move.

The sound of soft chanting in a language she didn’t recognize came from somewhere off to the side.

A young woman in perhaps her mid-twenties walked into Bella’s field of vision to stand beside Deborah.

She had shoulder-length wavy auburn hair that was covered in a delicate silver net that sparkled with small pink garnets. She had a beautiful, heart-shaped face with bright blue eyes and full pouty lips. Around five-eight, she had a curvy but extremely fit body and was dressed in an outfit a gypsy or belly-dancer might wear, with a long multi-colored skirt and a with a long slit up one side and an equally colorful bolero-style long-sleeved top that was knotted just below her large firm round breasts, showing off her spectacular abs and the glittering pink crystal in her pierced navel. She was barefooted, her toenails painted a shimmering silver. She wore a gold coin-belt around her waist along with all manner of other jewelry, including large dangling earrings, bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings.

Bella was unable to maintain the Serpent’s Gaze, and her eyes returned to normal as she struggled to move.

She simply could not, held securely in place by what she could only surmise was magic.

Deborah smiled.

“Oh Bella, meet my niece Mariah. She is a witch, as well as a hypnotist; such a talented girl. I had her waiting behind the curtain over there, just in case whoever was brought to me was planning something. I’m glad I was prepared,” the hypnotist chuckled.

Bella was unable to reply, held fast by Mariah’s spell.

She knew magic existed, and had met witches on a few occasions but she had never been the target of one’s magic.

The spell felt somewhat similar to hypnotic paralysis, although she was being held by a force outside her mind rather than a compulsion originating inside it.

Bella thought she might be able to wiggle free, given enough time.

She didn’t have enough time.

“Okay bitch, have a look at this and we will get back to making an example,” Deborah said, raising her diamond pendant before Bella’s eyes.

A few minutes later, Bella Beguile was deeply hypnotized and completely under Deborah’s control. A short time later, the silver-haired hypnotist found herself in a large, luxurious bedroom naked and on her knees; she was aware but unable to move or speak without direction from her new owner.

Before her stood an equally-naked Deborah Scott.

“Okay my little wannabe super-villainess, I am going to keep you as my pet, degrading you until you are a shell of your former self; then I will make you kill yourself as an example to those who oppose Arthur Winston. After we have destroyed the great Bella Beguile, no one will dare oppose us,” Deborah declared smugly.

Bella was struggling with everything she had to resist Deborah’s control; however, the red-haired hypnotist was very skilled, her suggestions tightly woven into Bella’s subconscious mind. It would be difficult if not impossible to break free of her power.

“For now, we can start with worshipping me, your new Mistress. The one who beat the great Bella Beguile, and is going to rule the hypnotist community in this town. Mariah, get over here and get on your knees! Eat my pussy,” Deborah commanded.

Deborah turned around, presenting her large freckled white ass cheeks to Bella.

Bella saw Mariah walk into view, naked and with the dazed expression of someone under hypnosis on her face. She watched as Deborah’s own niece dropped to her knees before her and began to lick her pussy.

“Bella, you get the honor of licking my asshole. Both of you worship me, worship me now!” Deborah said, laughing egomaniacally.

Bella found herself reaching up to spread Deborah’s ass cheeks.

She smiled just before she buried her face and began to lick.

In her hubris, Deborah had not commanded her to reveal the second part of her plan.