The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Easy Induction, Part II: Turnabout is Fair Play

When several True Hypnotists’ plans intersect, who will end up standing and who will be on their knees…or worse?

Chapter One

Gina lay sprawled on the couch in her apartment’s small living room, moaning with pleasure as her two slaves worshipped her.

All three college students were naked; John was sitting beside Gina on the couch, paying tribute to his Mistress’s breasts. While he enthusiastically sucked at the tits that had enslaved him, Jenny knelt before Gina, her face buried between her Mistress’s legs, vigorously licking her pussy.

It didn’t take long for Gina to orgasm for the third time that morning, letting out a long, wordless scream of ecstasy.

“Oh my fucking god, that was good! On your knees, both of you,” she gasped.

Gina stood as both John and Jenny knelt before her; their eyes were glued to her tits, their expressions blank.

They were both deeply entranced and completely under Gina’s control; she had managed to hypnotize them both several days earlier in the school’s library with a surprise rapid induction, using her large tits as a focus.

Gina chuckled; some hypnotists used a pendulum as a focus, others their eyes. Gina had used her breasts to enslave her first victims, and rather easily at that.

John and Jenny had barely left Gina’s apartment since they had become her slaves, and only for short periods of time to attend a class or run an errand such for their new Mistress, always with a strong compulsion to return as quickly as possible to resume their servitude. They spent the rest of the time they had been serving her every whim; she made sure to reinforce her control over their minds frequently, and the sight of her bare breasts kept them both in a deep hypnotized state, utterly obedient and helpless to resist Gina.

Gina smiled imperiously as she looked down at the two kneeling, hypnotized young people; she had gone to high school with both of them, and Jenny had been her best friend prior to being hypnotized.

She had been Gina’s best friend; now she was little more than a possession. The neophyte hypnotist felt absolutely no remorse about enslaving her friends; Gina was a selfish, vain and egomaniacal person and the power she had gained over the pair was intoxicating, a thrill she had never experienced before and it was far too enjoyable to let something trivial like friendship get in the way.

“Listen carefully, slaves. I have to go out for awhile, and this place is filthy, so you will clean it top to bottom. John, you will clean the bathroom and the kitchen; Jenny, you will vacuum, dust and do my laundry, including my bedsheets. I want this place spotless and neat when I return. If you finish before I get back, sit quietly on the couch and masturbate while thinking of me; you will not be able to cum until I return and give permission. Got it, slaves?” Gina asked haughtily.

“Yes, Mistress Gina,” Both John and Jenny replied in subdued voices.

“Good. Get to work. I have to go see Professor Connelly,” Gina said, heading to her bedroom to get dressed.

After enslaving John and Jenny, Gina had commanded Jenny to write a report on the incident for their psychology class; of course it had been a sanitized version, leaving out the sexual escapades and the extended enslavement of her victims. Instead, it had focused on Gina’s clever use of her tits in a surprise induction and how she had been able to take not one but two unsuspecting subjects into deep hypnosis with minimal effort and no formal training.

A few days after Jenny sent in the report, Gina had gotten an email from Professor Connelly, requesting that Gina come into his office to discuss her hypnosis experiment.

Just as Gina had hoped.

The wily college student had figured that the report would prompt Connelly to want to see her; it was so unorthodox and hard to believe that he would almost have to challenge it.

Gina smiled as she pulled on a low-cut, long-sleeved white top over her braless bosom; she was planning to try to capture Connelly’s will as she had done with John and Jenny. Gina was sure the professor had noticed her tits on more than one occasion; he was a man, after all.

Hypnotizing her friends spontaneously in the library had gone so well, she wanted to try it on someone a bit more seasoned, but who would still be vulnerable to her breasts as a focus.

Gina resolved to learn all she could about hypnotism, and become skilled in other methods of induction; she had been scouring the internet, and had discovered several obscure references to “True Hypnotism” and what appeared to be an underground society of hypnotists who operated outside the normally accepted limitations and ethical trappings of therapeutic hypnosis.

Gina believed she was a natural and had the talent to join these “true hypnotists”; capturing Connelly would be an excellent next step in her agenda. She was hoping he might have some knowledge of true hypnotism or know of someone she could approach to learn more.

She checked her simple outfit in the mirror; tight jeans along with the white top that showed off her bare midriff along with white flip flops. Gina left her hair down, her curly brown locks cascading around her shoulders.

Satisfied, she grabbed her purse and left the apartment, smiling as she past a naked Jenny as she began to vacuum Gina’s living room.

Gina walked the short distance to the campus and entered the large building that housed the psychology department. She reached Professor Connelly’s second-floor office and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” a muffled voice said.

Gina sauntered inside, back arched slightly to accentuate her breasts, a big smile on her face.

It disappeared from her lips instantly when she saw Deborah Scott sitting behind Professor Connelly’s desk.

“Gina, hello! Thank you for coming. Please, have a seat,” Deborah said cheerfully.

She rose and walked around the desk, offering Gina her hand.

The hypnotist’s long greying red hair was in a simply ponytail, and she was dressed casually in a dark purple v-neck sleeveless top and denim capris, along with flat brown sandals. Her finger and toenails were painted dark purple, and she wore a silver toe ring set with a fire opal on each middle toe.

“Hello Ms. Scott…I was supposed to meet Professor Connelly,” Gina said slowly, shaking Deborah’s hand.

“Oh, please call me Debbie. Yes, actually I asked Kevin to have you come in; I wanted to discuss your very interesting paper,” Deborah said, retaking her seat.

“Oh…okay,” Gina said warily as she sat down.

She wondered if she was in some kind of trouble; maybe she had miscalculated by bragging about her escapades with hypnosis.

Maybe I broke some kind of law, probably some kind of stupid ethics thing, Gina thought to herself.

Her expression betrayed her nervousness.

“Relax, Gina. I loved your paper! What a fun experiment,” Deborah said cheerfully.

Gina let out a relieved sigh and smiled.

“Oh…thank you, Debbie,” the young woman replied.

“Yes, I really enjoyed the premise; very clever of you to use your breasts as a focus. At the risk of saying something improper, they are very lovely,” Deborah said with a not-so-subtle loot at Gina’s rack.

“Thank you, Debbie. I am pretty happy with them,” Gina chuckled.

“I really do think it is amazing how you were able to hypnotize your classmates so quickly and easily with those big, powerful breasts,” Deborah continued.

“Yes, they are pretty amazing, aren’t they?” Gina asked slyly.

She squeezed her breasts together and released them so they bounced up and down before Deborah’s admiring gaze.

The young woman realized that Debbie was very interested in her tits.

She must be a lesbian or at least bisexual; maybe I can hypnotize her, instead of Professor Connelly, Gina mused silently.

Gina found herself getting aroused at the idea; despite her age and less than fit figure, Debbie as a sexy, confident woman, and having a trained hypnotist fall under the power of her tits was exciting.

“Yes, they really are. They are very firm and round, but it is the size that gives them their power, I think. The bigger breasts a woman has, the more power she has,” Deborah replied with a wink.

Deborah’s own breasts were considerably larger than Gina’s, still firm and nicely shaped.

“Oh I totally agree; these babies definitely gave me the edge with John and Jenny,” Gina chuckled.

She grasped her tits and gave them another bounce.

Gina was pleased to see Deborah’s eyes drawn to her breasts.

The red-haired hypnotist licked her lips.

“Big breasts are powerful…very powerful…naturally hypnotic…it is just a little scary to think that all you had to do was bare them to a person’s gaze and it sent them instantly into a hypnotic trance. The size really does matter…bigger is more powerful…,” Deborah said slyly.

She was subtly emphasizing certain words, her voice slowly becoming more monotonous.

“Bigger is more powerful,” Gina agreed.

She had just repeated Deborah’s words, not realizing what the wily hypnotist was up to.

The thought had been placed in Gina’s mind by Deborah.

Gina arrogantly decided that the older woman needed to see and feel the power of her magnificent tits.

“Would you like to see my tits, Debbie? You seem like you want to,” Gina asked with a smirk.

“Actually, I would like to see your breasts, Gina. Very much, in fact,” Deborah replied.

“Are you sure you want to see my big, powerful breasts? You know what happened to John and Jenny…,” Gina replied, again cupping her tits and making them bounce.

“Oh yes, show me their power, Gina. I am so curious to see those big breasts of yours, I will take the risk,” Deborah said smiling.

“If that is what you really want, then…take a good look!” Gina replied.

She lifted her top and her tits bounced free.

Caught up in her arrogant overestimation of her own power Gina smiled, expecting the older woman to go into a hypnotic trance as her previous victims had.

She did not.

Deborah smiled approvingly as she examined Gina’s naked bosom.

“They are just lovely, Gina! Very nice indeed. But these are bigger and far more powerful. Look at my tits and SLEEP!” Deborah replied, lifting her own top and revealing her huge naked breasts to Gina.

Gina’s eyes widened in surprise as she looked at Deborah’s magnificent rack.

The older woman’s tits were impressive to behold, with pale lightly freckled skin and large pink nipples, both of which were pierced with barbell-style jewelry. A large diamond glittered on either side of each nipple.

‘What…no…,” Gina mumbled, shocked at the turn of events.

Her eyelids were suddenly heavy and drooping, as she was fighting the urge to sleep.

“That’s it, Gina…relax and sleep for me now as you look at my larger and more powerful breasts,” Deborah said firmly.

“More powerful…,” Gina mumbled as her eyes closed and she entered a hypnotic trance.

“Gotcha; I guess that settles who has the top titties here,” Deborah said with a chuckle, continuing to hold up her top.

The red-haired hypnotist was quite pleased with herself; Gina was a beautiful and sexy young woman, and a natural hypnotic talent.

She would make an excellent apprentice and minion—after a suitable period of serving Deborah as a slave.

“Gina, listen to me very carefully; you are very relaxed and will follow all of my suggestions and instructions, won’t you dear?” Deborah asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Gina murmured.

“Good girl. You will open your eyes and look at my breasts; concentrate on my nipples and the beautiful diamonds,” Deborah said firmly.

Gina’s eyes opened, and she stared at the other woman’s tits and the glittering nipple piercings with a dazed expression.

“Very good. Very good, Gina. You are doing wonderfully; you feel so good, so relaxed just staring at my tits and listening to my voice. You are sinking deeper into trance, aren’t you dear?” Deborah purred.

“Yes…,” Gina replied, her mouth hanging open as she continued to stare at Deborah’s tits.

“That’s “Yes, Mistress” from now on, got it?” Deborah corrected smugly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina agreed.

“That’s better. Now, you are entranced by my powerful breasts but the true power lies within the hypnotist herself. The true power is in me, Mistress Deborah. I control your mind and thoughts, your very will. My breasts are powerful, but my eyes are even more powerful. Gina, raise your gaze and look deeply into the eyes of your Mistress,” Deborah commanded.

Deborah had used her breasts as a focus a few times in the past, but it was not her favored method of capturing her victims. She had used it in this case for the poetic justice in giving the upstart Gina her comeuppance.

In the back of Gina’s mind, she was frantically telling herself not to do as Deborah commanded, that the woman had not yet taken complete control.

Even as Gina struggled to resist Deborah’s order, she found herself slowly looking up into the deep dark blue eyes of the smirking hypnotist.

She gasped at the intensity of the other woman’s gaze as her blue eyes filled Gina’s vision.

“Very good, Gina. Look deep, deep into my eyes. Feel yourself being drawn in, every last bit of resistance to me fading, your free will simply draining away. Everything else had faded away, unimportant. My voice is the only thing you can hear or respond to now, Gina. You are mine; you will accept all my suggestions and obey all my commands. You want to obey me, to serve me don’t you…slave?” Deborah asked with an evil smile, lowering her top.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina said softly as she continued to look into Deborah’s eyes.

A tear trickled down her cheek as she stopped resisting; she knew she had become completely Deborah’s slave.

“Good girl. Now then, we have so much to cover. First of all, tell me who you have hypnotized so far,” Deborah commanded.

“Just Jenny and John, Mistress,” Gina replied.

“Excellent, I already knew about them. They can remain under your power for now. Tell me the truth, you enslaved them much more completely than your little report indicates, didn’t you? You can make them do pretty much anything you wish?” Deborah inquired.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina replied.

“Let me guess, you commanded Jenny to write the paper you submitted?” Deborah asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina admitted.

“I assumed as much, you are a natural true hypnotist. That is wonderful; eventually, you will be trained and a very valuable asset. But first, you will need to learn your place; I am going to teach you some humility, humble you…break you, like a wild horse. I can tell you are a strong-willed young woman, and that you will need to be conditioned very thoroughly. Gina, if you ever hear me, and only me say the trigger phrase “Deborah’s Double-D’s”, you will instantly go into a deep hypnotic state for me, just as you are now. This trigger is implanted deeply into your subconscious, your conscious mind had no need to remember I gave it to you. Do you understand, me?” Deborah asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina agreed as the suggestion locked itself into her mind.

“Very good, slave-Gina. You are doing so well. Next, you will be utterly compelled to obey me, even when you are wide awake and aware. You will be completely unable to resist my commands; even if I order you to do something you find distasteful or you do not wish to do, your subconscious will remember that you must obey me at all times, that you will obey Mistress Deborah and force you to comply. Obeying me will please me, Gina. It will make me very happy. Making me happy will start to make you happy; it will cause you a feeling of pleasure, which will slowly grow more intense over time. Eventually, you will come to want to make me happy because of the pleasure it brings you. Do you understand me so far?” Deborah asked.

“Yes, Mistress Deborah,” Gina agreed.

“Such a good girl. When you awaken from your trance, you will be very attracted to me, Gina. You will find yourself physically aroused just by looking at me. You will want me, despite any opinion you have of me as a person. When I count to three and snap, you will awaken and forget that I hypnotized you. Your subconscious mind will remember all my suggestions and commands and you will follow them, but you will not know why. You will believe we have been simply having a pleasant conversation about hypnotism and your paper. Do you understand me, slave-Gina?” Deborah asked firmly.

“Yes, Mistress Deborah,” Gina replied, eyes still riveted to Deborah’s gaze.

“Very good. Now, I want you to start becoming more aware; one…coming up, out of your trance…two…almost fully awake, awareness and thoughts returning…three, wide awake Gina, feeling refreshed and wonderful!” Deborah said, snapping her fingers loudly.

Gina blinked, rubbing her dry eyes.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Debbie! My eyes just got all dry and itchy all of a sudden!” she exclaimed.

“No problem, dear,” Deborah replied with a smirk.

Gina stopped rubbing her eyes and looked at Deborah…and almost immediately flushed red as she felt herself becoming aroused. She was a bit confused by her feelings; while Gina had not shied away from sex with other women, the older and overweight Deborah was not normally the type of woman she found sexy. However, Gina found herself suddenly wanting to get a look at Deborah’s impressive tits, and wondering what it would be like to suck on them…

Deborah smiled at Gina’s confusion and discomfort.

“Okay, so where were we?” Gina asked, composing herself.

“You were just telling me how you actually have enslaved you friends Jenny and John, using your lovely breasts,” Deborah said casually.

Gina chuckled.

“I mean, “enslaved” Is probably a strong word; I did manage to hypnotize them both,” she replied.

Gina’s arousal was increasing; she squirmed a bit in her seat as she looked at Deborah and was imagining the curvy woman naked and in her power.

Maybe I should try to put her under,” Gina thought to herself, unaware that she had tried only minutes before.

“Oh don’t be modest, Gina. I know you have natural talent, and that you made those two plebeians your slaves. It is impressive,” Deborah replied.

Gina turned red, from both her growing arousal and alarm that Deborah seemed to know that she had truly done to John and Jenny.

“I…I don’t understand; I just put them in light trances, just like my paper says,” she stammered.

How the fuck can she know? Was she in the damn library that day? Gina wondered even as she admired Deborah’s curves.

“Gina, no more lies. I hate liars. I know what you have achieved and what you are capable of. John and Jenny are your helpless slaves; you commanded Jenny to write the paper you submitted to you idiotic professor,” Deborah said with smug satisfaction.

“How…how do you know that?” Gina demanded.

“Because you told me…when I hypnotized you,” Deborah explained with satisfaction.

What?” Gina asked in shock.

The young woman stood, her pussy wet despite her sudden panic—and fear.

Gina knew Deborah Scott was a skilled and experienced hypnotist, and a feeling of dread suddenly began in the pit of her stomach.

“Yes Gina, I am afraid I hypnotized you, and you have become my slave, just as John and Jenny are yours,” Deborah said sweetly.

“I’m not…you did not, you couldn’t have…” Gina stammered, backing toward the door.

“Oh really? Stop, Gina. Do not move. You may speak, but you will not take another step,” Deborah said firmly.

“Fuck you! I am out of here—oh, shit!” Gina said.

She suddenly could not move; a powerful compulsion to obey Deborah washed over her, and she stopped where she stood.

Gina looked suddenly afraid, even as she continued to be aroused by Deborah.

She was confused by the jumbled thoughts and emotions in her head, many of them conflicting. Along with sudden anger and fear, a very tiny part of herself was inexplicably pleased to have obeyed the powerful woman.

“Oh that must be so frustrating! When you got up this morning, you were the one with other people in your power. Now, you are in someone else’s. I am sure it is terrifying. Consider this your first lesson; hypnotists can be hypnotized,” Deborah said with a laugh.

“Lesson? What the fuck are you talking about? Where is Professor Connelly?” Gina demanded.

“Oh that pathetic excuse for a man? He is running some errands for me,” Deborah said with a smug chuckle.

“You…you hypnotized him? He is an expert in hypnotism,” Gina asked, dumbfounded.

“An expert? He is a charlatan, an academic. He knows a lot of theories and concepts, but he has very little practical knowledge or experience. He was easily enslaved. Not good for much except using to identify potential true hypnotists among his students. Oh and of course he is a wonderful sex-toy. He is a handsome and well-endowed man, so he is good for that,” Deborah replied, winking.

“Oh fuck…” Gina said, eyes wide.

“Yes dear, you are completely fucked, actually. Totally at my mercy. The good news is that after you are broken and trained, you will be a powerful hypnodomme yourself with your own slaves and agenda. You will just always answer to me. Won’t that be lovely?” Deborah said.

“What? No! Fuck you, you fat-assed bitch! I will kill you!” Gina shrieked.

Deborah laughed.

“Is that any way to talk to your Mistress? Especially when you are so horny for me; you are, aren’t you? You want me, Gina. Despite how angry you are, how much you want to come at me, to hit me and scratch me with those lovely salon nails of yours, you want to have sex with me just as badly. Well, that is something I want too. So, strip completely naked and then get on your knees in front of me,” Deborah commanded.

The hypnotist moved to stand in front of Professor Connelly’s desk, leaning on it with her arms folded and smirking as a stunned Gina began to undress.

“You bitch! This is fucking illegal! Help! HELP!” Gina yelled as she lowered her jeans.

“Keep your voice down, slave. No yelling,” Deborah ordered casually.

Gina could not believe the turn of events; she was the one who was supposed to be giving the commands!

Somehow, this tubby bitch had hypnotized and enslaved her, just as she had done to John and Jenny.

Even worse, Gina wanted nothing more to have sex with the smug Deborah.

“Very nice, slave. You have a wonderful body,” Deborah complemented Gina when she was naked and on her knees.

The young college student flushed again, her arousal becoming even more intense as she felt a tiny bit of happiness at having pleased Deborah, buried under her anger and embarrassment.

“Fuck you,” Gina growled defiantly.

“All in good time, dear,” Deborah replied as she began to undress.

The hypnotist was soon naked as well; Gina couldn’t help staring up her, admiring the body of the woman who had enslaved her.

Deborah Scott was actually quite attractive; while it was true she was twenty pounds or more overweight, she had a pretty face and smooth freckled skin to go with her large tits and a big, white round ass. While her red-pussy hair had a bit of grey in it, it was trimmed into neat strip. Her legs were thick, but curvy rather than soft and pudgy, and she had nice well-cared for feet.

Gina looked away, embarrassed at the desire she felt.

“What was the first thing you commanded John to do after you hypnotized him?” Deborah asked.

“Strip naked,” Gina muttered.

“You will address me as “Mistress”, slave. After he was naked, what did you command him to do next?” Deborah asked.

“Kiss my feet, Mistress,” Gina answered.

“Lovely! That is pretty much hypnodomme one-oh-one. So, you will now kiss my feet, slave,” Deborah commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Gina said, her expression a mix of horror and desire as she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Deborah’s bare feet.

“Now you can understand what John felt, the helplessness and humiliation. Not that I care, but it is good to get the perspective of a slave…or so I’m told. I myself have never been in another hypnotist’s power, but do as I say, not as I do…” Deborah said with a mocking cackle.

Gina said nothing, continuing to helplessly kiss Deborah’s bare feet.

Deborah sat up on the desk; while she took excellent care of her feet, the hypnotist was not as enamored with foot-worship as some hypnodommes were. It was a very useful tool to humiliate and degrade a slave while breaking them down, and she used it often. However, she preferred sexual domination, enjoying nothing more than turning both men and women into her playthings; her stable of pussy-licking slaves was quite extensive.

“Gina, you will eat my pussy; it is the most delicious thing you have ever tasted, and you will not be able to get enough. Eat me, slave! Please me, worship me!” Deborah commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” Gina said breathlessly.

She finally gave in to her desire, her arousal too much; she plunged her face between Deborah’s legs and began to lick her wet pussy enthusiastically.

Deborah moaned and entwined her fingers in Gina’s thick curly hair with one hand, fondling her own breast with the other.

“Mmmm, yes..yes, YES! That’s it slave! Good girl; use your fingers as well,” Deborah said with a gasp.

She kept her grip on Gina’s hair and pressed her face into her crotch.

Gina began to stroke Deborah’s pussy with her fingers as she sucked at her clit.

Deborah moaned louder, shuddering with pleasure; she orgasmed, and Gina continued to work her pussy, causing her to cum again a short time later, harder and longer than the first time.

Deborah stood, maneuvering Gina’s head by her hair so that she could cum right on the hapless young woman’s face.

“Damn, that was fucking good!” Deborah gasped, eyes closed as she caught her breath.

She released Gina’s hair and the hypno-slave slumped to the floor, both humiliated and happy to have pleased her Mistress.

Gina’s own arousal was now at an almost intolerable level; she was trembling, nipples erect as she looked up at Deborah from the floor.

“I suppose I should let you relieve yourself, shouldn’t I?” the hypnotist mused.

Gina whimpered.

“Stand up. Lean over the desk, my pet” Deborah said.

As Gina obeyed, the hypnotist went to a drawer in Professor Connelly’s desk and came out with a large pink strap on.

Deborah fastened the device on and unceremoniously began to fuck Gina with it.

The young woman moaned with pleasure.

“That’s right, take it you fucking brat. Enjoy that your Mistress is pleasuring you. I know you can’t hold on long, so tell me that you are mine, that you are my slave and will obey me! Say it out loud, slave!” Deborah commanded as she thrust the large dildo into Gina’s pussy rapidly.

“I am…Yours! I am your slave…I will obey you!” Gina cried out.

“Yes, you will. Say it again louder, you fucking little bitch!” Deborah commanded as she continued to fuck the younger woman hard.

“I am…Yours! I am your slave…I will obey you!” Gina said louder.

“That’s right, you fucking arrogant bitch. Now cum for me, cum now and KNOW you are MINE!” Deborah commanded.

Gina let out a wordless shout of pleasure, shuddering in ecstasy as she had a massive orgasm on Professor Connelly’s desk.

As she did so, her will finally broke completely, the last vestiges of resistance to Deborah fading.

“That’s a good girl. Your submission has made me very happy, slave-Gina. You can feel the pleasure you get from pleasing me washing over you, making you only want to obey me even more,” Deborah said, reinforcing her binding hypnotic suggestions.

She stepped back, removing the strap-on and letting it fall to the floor.

Gina remained bent over the desk, breathing heavily; she felt a flood of emotion as she accepted that she was now Deborah’s property, and that pleasing the hypnotist did indeed bring her immense pleasure and happiness.

“Okay my pet, get back on your knees,” Deborah commanded.

Gina obeyed, looking up at her Mistress with newly adoring eyes.

“I am a busy woman, and I have other engagements today, so we need to get you put back together and settled at my home so you can continue your training. But first, let’s reinforce my hold on your mind so you cannot break free of my control. Deborah’s Double-D’s,” the hypnotist said firmly.

Upon hearing the trigger, Gina’s eyes slammed shut and her head nodded as she went back into a deep hypnotic trance for her new Mistress.

Thirty minutes later, both women left the building fully dressed and put back together.

Gina followed Deborah like a trained puppy, a dazed expression her face as they got into Deborah’s Ford F150 pickup and left the campus.