The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dylan and The King: Wicked Science

Chapter 9 — The King is in the Building

On Saturday my phone went off at 5:00 AM. I didn’t even need to look at it. So complete was the hold they had over me, I knew what to do and where to be.

I went into the kitchen to fix breakfast and have coffee, I found that I didn’t want either. The thought of having food or drinking anything made me feel a little sick. Instead, I went and took a long hot shower, making sure I cleaned every part of my body thoroughly.

After the shower I dried my hair and got dressed. It was hard to find loose fitting clothing. I was starting to find everything I owned a little constricting. I finally chose a huge white t-shirt that Stan had left behind and a pair of oversize pajama bottoms.

At 6:20 I took my phone and my keys, which I shoved into the pajama pocket, and left the house. I was halfway down the stairs when something made me stop.

I had forgotten something.

It took me a few seconds to remember. I went back inside and packed a small travel bag with a change of clothes as Dr. Lawton had ordered.

It was 6:30 AM when I left the apartment for the second time, and it was a ten-minute walk to my destination. It was very cold outside and I regretted not having worn a coat.

When I got to the Quad, neither Charlie or Dr. Lawton was there.

I walked over to the front of the cafeteria and tried the doors, but they were locked. The building didn’t open to students until 7:30 AM when breakfast was served. I huddled in the doorway, wishing again for a jacket and some jeans instead of the thin t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

Eventually Dr. Lawton and Charlie appeared from the north side of campus. Both of them wore big backpacks, like someone would use for camping, and each carried a large canvas duffle bag in their hands. The bags looked very heavy.

“Good morning, Miss Tate,” Dr. Lawton said when they arrived, “How are you today?”

“A little cold Dr. Lawton,” I said, followed by, “Good morning to you. And to you Charlie.”

Charlie didn’t say anything. He was withdrawn in on himself and I didn’t think it was because of the cold. He looked sullen and, maybe, a little frightened.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t have brought juice for her? Having her like this makes me nervous,” Charlie said to the older man.

“It will be fine Charlie. Even after two days with no dosage she still showed up just as I told her to. It has built up so much in her system that she might not even resist if I were to try and beat her senseless. Besides, she will not be able to get out once we get inside and The King will provide her with everything she needs once we reach him.”

Charlie still looked skeptical, but he shrugged and muttered “Ok”.

“Well then, let us not stand around here shivering. Come, Miss Tate. Another big adventure awaits you.”

The way Dr. Lawton spoke made me nervous. He seemed a little afraid as well and I thought that, maybe, he was trying too hard to project confidence.

I fell in next to Dr. Lawton, with Charlie on the other side, and we walked to the west side of campus. Before we got to the road that marked the boundary of the campus, the two men turned to the right and down a narrow pathway between two large buildings.

The unpaved path was too narrow for us to walk side-by-side, so Dr. Lawton led the way, with me in the middle, and Charlie behind.

To the left was the motor pool for the university. I knew that every type of vehicle the university might need was stored and repaired inside. To the right of the path was the university power plant. I knew it processed the electrical grid for the campus and It was also where the maintenance staff had their office and storage facility.

We walked along the path until we were halfway down the power plant building, and then Dr. Lawton stopped. He turned towards the power plant and withdrew a flashlight from his pocket.

When he turned it on, I saw a stairway leading down to a chained door at the bottom.

“Charlie, please open it up.”

Charlie pushed past me and went down the stairs. He unlocked a padlock, which looks brand new as it gleamed brightly in beam of the flashlight and removed the chain and slung it over his shoulder.

Charlie pulled a flashlight from his pocket, turned it on, and opened the door. As I watched, the small thin man visibly shivered, which I didn’t think was from the cold, and went inside.

He is scared I thought. Very scared.

“After you, Miss Tate,” Dr. Lawton said with a wave of his hand down the stairs.

As I entered the room through the door, lit only by their flashlights, I could see that it was filled from floor-to-ceiling with boxes. All of them were marked with the word “Fan x 1”. Years of dust and dirt coated them. I saw that there was a path, with shoe prints, cut through the boxes leading deeper into the building.

Behind me I heard Charlie curse and the sound of the metal chain hitting the floor.

“I dropped it. Hold on a second,” the thin man said.

Then I heard him running the chain through this side of the door handle and lock it with the padlock.

“Done. Ready to go Dr. Lawton.”

“Charlie, you follow us. In the unlikely event that she tries to run, you are responsible for stopping her. Worst case is that she panics, gets lost in here, and hurts herself.”

It hadn’t occurred to me to run. I wasn’t afraid. I wasn’t really anything.

“We should have dosed her, “Charlie said with a quiver in his voice.

Dr. Lawton didn’t reply. He turned and followed the path on the floor through the dust and between the boxes. His footsteps echoed. I followed, with Charlie close behind.

We squeezed through an opening in the boxes, getting our clothing dirty in the process, and then Dr. Lawton lead us down another set of stairs into a room below. This room was also filled with boxes, but they were much larger and each one was marked with the words: “Bed x 1. Stack Carefully”.

“This, Miss Tate, is where the university once stored a great deal of things that were needed to outfit the dorm rooms. Fortunately for us, this area is forgotten. “

Dr. Lawton, his flashlight pointed ahead of him, walked forward and into a hole in the stacked boxes. I followed closely. Behind me I heard Charlie sneeze three times in quick succession.

“Fucking dust,” the younger man said.

This room, the one full of boxed beds, was large and the three of us wound our way through a maze of the containers.

Soon we came to a wall and another door, this one also chained with another shiny new padlock on it. Charlie came around me and unlocked it. Dr. Lawton and I went through and then Charlie chained the door behind us.

That was when I noticed the heat. The room, despite being underground, was hot. Humid.

“It’s warm,” I said softly.

Dr. Lawton turned and shined his flashlight over me.

“Yes, it is. The power plant has two large boilers that are used to heat the water for campus. We are beside them at the moment. We will soon be underneath them. It is the perfect environment for Him. I am glad we found it.”

“I found it,” Charlie said.

“Yes, yes you did. Thank you, Charlie,” Dr. Lawton said in a tone of voice like he was just humoring the younger man.

We were all sweating from the heat, but I thought that both of them looked as if they were shaking a little. Not from any temperature, but from nerves.

“Let us move onwards. We do not have all day,” Dr. Lawton said as he set off once again, his flashlight bobbing ahead of him.

We moved through two more empty rooms before coming to a small set of stairs. Each room we walked through seemed a little warmer.

At the bottom of the stairs, I could see a short hallway in the glow of the flashlight. Dr. Lawton reached over to the wall and I heard a loud mechanical clack sound, and the lights came on overhead.

“We restored power to this area,” Dr. Lawton said without turning around, “It took some effort. Mostly because neither of us is an electrician, but we got it done.”

Dr. Lawton put his flashlight away and transferred the heavy bag he was carrying from one hand to the other.

“I should have had you carry this bag, Miss Tate. Too late now, I suppose. This way.”

The old man turned and walked down the hallway until we came to another door. I followed. Charlie closed the door behind us. The sound of it closing echoed away into the darkness.

We were in another hallway running parallel to the first. Dr. Lawton walked a few feet down away from me and opened a door on his left.

“Go on,” Charlie said from behind me. He pushed me in the back with the bag he was carrying.

His voice cracked and shook. He was definitely afraid.

I followed Dr. Lawton down the hall and through the door just as he flicked a switch, making another clack sound, on the wall.

This room was huge. The ceiling was at least twenty feet above us.

There were at large industrial lights, that looked decades old, shining down cones of light. Where the light didn’t reach, there were deep pools of darkness. The walls were old red brick and there were several large round columns that rose up to the ceiling.

“We had to haul a ladder down here to replace those bloody lightbulbs. Terrible time we had with it.”

I could hear the dripping and splashing of water from somewhere close by. The room was hot. Very hot.

“We believe, Miss Tate, that this room lies directly under the boilers. Why it was designed this way, I do not know, but it is perfect for our purposes.”

When Charlie was inside, Dr. Lawton set down the bag in his hand and took the other bag off his back and sat it down beside the first. Charlie sat his bags down next to them.

“Lock it behind us please Charlie,” Dr. Lawton said.

His voice was unsteady, I could see that his eyes were wide, and his hands shook.

I wiped my brow. Sweat was rolling down my back and the thin t-shirt clung to me.

“It must be at least 100 degrees in here,” I said.

“At least,” Charlie replied.

“Miss Tate,” Dr. Lawton said interrupting, “set your bag of clothing down next to the door please. Good girl.”

That is when the smell hit my nose. Mint. Old meat. Old water. All mixed together.

And then a sound. Deep. Rumbling.

Now I began to feel a little fear seep into me, despite the artificial chemical-induced calmness.

Dr. Lawton leaned backward, stretching his back muscles.

“Charlie, we have to find another way to get these bags down here. Especially as He grows. We cannot be carrying them down here forever.”

The younger man didn’t answer. His eyes were wild, and his feet couldn’t stay still. Charlie looked like he might be ready to bolt at any moment.

“Miss Tate, you are going to wait here at the door. We are going to take the bags to Him so that He can feed.”

“Feed?” I said reflexively.

“Yes. We have to feed Him first.”

First? Before what happens, I wanted to ask. But I kept silent.

“Just as long as He doesn’t feed on us,” Charlie muttered.

Dr. Lawton bent over and unzipped one of the bags he had carried. When he pulled it open, I could see that it was stuffed full with chunks of raw meat.

“We bring Him this much every other day. He is not awake every day, but bringing it so often allows us to keep a little bit of stock. He does not appear to mind the meat being expired if it waits a day or two in the heat. But I do not know what we will do when he gets too big for this amount to sustain him.”

“How much meat is that?” I asked.

“One hundred and ten pounds per bag, Miss Tate. I would never have been able to lift one of them a year ago. But, as you have seen, the juice provides certain gifts.”

I thought about the changes my own body was experiencing and nodded.

“Charlie, let us get this over with so that they can finally meet. Grab your two.”

The men picked up their bags once again.

“Stay here, Miss Tate. No matter what you hear. We are nice men. You obey nice men. Say it,” Dr. Lawton said.

“I obey nice men,” I said.

“Good girl.”

The sound came again. A primal sound. Louder this time. Deeper.

“Come Charlie.”

Dr. Lawton and Charlie walked away from me, further into the room. Towards that noise. They walked around one of the large brick columns and disappeared from my sight.

A few seconds later the sound came again. Much louder this time. It echoed through the room.

The fear was real now.

Despite the chemical sludge they had been feeding me for two weeks, real emotions were starting to break through. I might have run, but the programming held me firm.

There came another sound. A splash. Something had either gone into, or come out of, a large body of water. Then a giant thump as something hit the floor.

I could hear voices, Dr. Lawton and Charlie, somewhere deeper in the room, but I couldn’t understand what they were saying. They seemed to be yelling.

Then the sound again. From something big.

The King.

I am an atheist, but I was raised Quaker. I was surprised to hear myself praying softly.

The sound came again.

I suddenly had to pee. Badly.

Ignoring my orders to stay in that spot, I went over into the corner near the door, dropped my pants, and squatted down to pee.

This time a new sound echoed through the room. It seemed to shake the air.

I can only describe it as a roar. A deep and powerful roar.

My bladder, which I had been trying to control, let go and urine flooded the floor below me. It made a puddle around my shoes.

When I was done, I stood up and looked at the wet mess I left behind. Having no way to wipe myself clean, I just pulled my panties, and the pajama bottoms up.

I stepped back over to the spot they had told me to stay in, just in time for Charlie and Dr. Lawton to come hurrying around the column that had hidden them from my sight.

That roar came again. Even louder this time.

The closer the two men came to me the worse they looked. They were both sweating heavily. Their clothes were askew. Their eyes were wide and wild.

When they got to me, Dr. Lawton put his hands on his knees. He was breathing as if he had run a marathon. Charlie, thought much younger, wasn’t doing much better. His skin was flushed pink and he too was having trouble catching his breath.

“I think He can smell her Dr. Lawton. He knows she is here.”

“Of course, He knows. We told Him the last time we saw Him that we were bringing her. Likely he also smells the urine,” he said pointing to the wet spot in the corner.

Before either of them could speak again, another roar echoed through the room. It sounded closer.

“We have to get her over there. There is no time to waste,” Dr. Lawton said, still struggling for breath.

“I know. We can’t wait. I know,” Charlie replied.

Charlie was so scared he was crying. Tears ran down his cheeks and snot bubbled at his nose.

“Now. Let us do it now,” Dr. Lawton said, straightening up.

They each grabbed one of my arms and began to pull me into the room. Towards the sounds.

The roar came again and this time, I broke.

The chemicals from the juice were overpowered within my body. I was in utter terror. Nearly out of my mind with fear. I started to try and pull away.

“We are nice men,” Dr. Lawton said as he dragged me towards the sound.

They are nice men, I said to myself. But the thought was washed away quickly by my horror at being taken towards whatever lay further into the room.

Then came the roar again. So loud. I would not have been surprised to find that my eardrums were about to burst.

Now I fought. Despite the chemicals. Despite their control. Despite everything they had been conditioning me for, I tried to run away.

But they were too strong, and I was dragged forward.

I am an athlete. In very good physical form. But the two men dragged me forward anyway as if I was barely an annoyance to them.

We rounded the brick column that they had disappeared behind with their bags.

My feet were dragging in the dirt. They were carrying me between them now.

The smells were stronger now. Mint. Water. Meat. Animal smells. Like wild game and the ocean had met.

There was another column ahead of us. They carried me towards it.

Another roar.

If I could have put my hands to my ears to block it out, I would have, but the two men held me tight.

I think I was screaming by that point, but I am not sure. I know I was fighting. Trying to kick at them. Pull away. Trying to run. They didn’t seem to even notice.

As we rounded another column the smell became overwhelming and the heat of the room went up at least ten degrees.

Ahead of us, about thirty feet away, was darkness. An entire section of the room was unlit.

In that darkness I saw something move. Something big.

I heard the splashing sound again. Much louder this time.

Then, yet another roar. The sound shook my bones within my body.

“Toss her. Toss her towards him,” I heard one of them yell to the other, but I couldn’t tell which one of them it was.

They pulled me backwards, away from the darkness, and then threw me forward, in front of them, onto my hands and knees.

I looked at the dirty bricks underneath me and wondered, for a second, what this room had been originally used for, so deep underground.

Then, something landed on the ground to my left with an enormous thump.

I looked over to see what it was. My brain couldn’t process it.

Something hit the ground to my right. I looked over and my brain rebelled at what my eyes were seeing. I couldn’t make sense of it.

I heard something move in darkness in front of me. Something very large and very heavy.

I looked up just as The King emerged from the darkness.

Now, I knew for an absolute fact, that I was screaming.

Chapter 10 — Hail to The King Baby

It was huge.

He, my brain said to me. It is a He, not an “it”.

The King.

Rising twelve feet off the ground from the tips of, what I was calling feet, to the top of His body, the King moved slowly towards me.

Once, as a joke, I played Dungeons and Dragons with my twin brother Stephen, and his friends, before Stephen died in a car accident at age eleven. I actually got into the game and ended up playing several campaigns with them.

What I was looking at, at least according to my memories, was a Beholder. That was what my brain told me to call it.

Call Him.

More tentacles than I could count and some as thick as tree trunks, waved in the air above and around The King. Many of the smaller arms were translucent and gleamed with a clear liquid.

I noticed in a detached way that the larger a tentacle was, the darker it was in color.

A groan came from the floor and the King shuffled forward, closer to me.

It roared again, a sound as if a freight train were actually running in between my ears. I bent over double, my forehead on the floor, from the pain of it.

When I looked up, He had moved further into the light.

Instead of one large eye, like a Beholder, The King had multiple eyes, ten of them, oriented randomly around the front of its body. I decided to call that His face.

The things that landed on the ground to either side of me were tentacles. Massive tentacles. Each of them were at least four feet around. These two arms were the color of a ripe plum and did not seem to have the slimy texture that I saw in the smaller translucent ones.

He was using them to drag himself forward. Towards me.

I shook my head, hoping the nightmare vision would go away.

It didn’t.

The King pulled itself still closer and more details came into focus.

A long snout, like a shark’s, jutted from its body and rows of teeth gleamed in its mouth. I could see chunks of meat in between the teeth. A warm fetid stench rolled over me as it took a deep breath and bellowed again.

My mind was slipping. I realized I was still screaming.

His body seemed to gleam in the light of the industrial lamps above us and I realized there was water running off of Him.

The creature turned, looking side-to-side. He was roundish, like a Beholder would be, but shaped more like an octopus with a long thick bulge at the back of his body.

I wanted to run but couldn’t. I wanted to vomit, but there was nothing in my stomach.

I wanted to close my eyes and find myself warm and safe in my bed. But that couldn’t happen.

I had stopped screaming. I was too afraid. Too much in shock. My throat felt like sandpaper.

I was thirsty.

I began to laugh.

Thirsty. That was the least of my problems.

At the sound of my laughter The King stopped moving and turned to focus on me. Staring at me.

Evaluating. Thinking.

Does it know what I am?

I am Dylan and I am very thirsty, I thought. That is what I am.

I was laughing at nothing and everything all at once.

Laughing in terror.

Then, slowly, one of its smaller arms drifted across the space between us. I watched it come towards me. The arm, with a row of suckers just like an octopus, reached out to me.

I closed my eyes.

I expected it to hurt me. I expected to die. Instead, I felt a peace come over me.

I felt myself, rather than heard myself, stop laughing.

My muscles, frozen in terror and so painful, relaxed.

Everything was fine. Nothing was wrong at all.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

I opened my eyes and saw that the tentacle, a small thin one about the thickness of my ankle, was waving in the air in front of me and had touched its tip to my forehead.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

They weren’t word in my brain, but emotions. Or images. Somehow, both. I could see, and feel, a sense of tranquility. Quieting my brain and slowing my rapidly beating heart.

I realized, distantly, that The King was transmitting its thoughts and feelings, via touch, into me.

Controlling me.

I felt my mind open up and the powerful feelings of peace and safety spread throughout it. Despite the fact that I was sure I was about to be consumed whole, I felt nothing but harmony and contentment.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

Another tentacle, about as thick as my arm, began to approach me as The King hauled Himself forward another foot.

This new arm, it’s tip thin and pointed like a finger, came close and wavered in the air as if evaluating me. It paused for a few seconds and then swept forward and wrapped itself tight around my neck one, twice, and then a third time.

I felt the tip of it come to rest on my chin.

The calm and peace I felt in my head vanished. My body went rigid again and I opened my mouth to scream. As soon as my mouth opened the tentacle tip on my chin jammed itself inside of me.

“Mph!” was all I could say. I felt the tentacle in my mouth twitch and then push my mouth open as wide as it could. So wide that I thought my jaw might dislocate any second. But just as I couldn’t take it anymore, the tentacle relaxed a little and the pain went away.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

We, the monster and I, stayed that way for several seconds. Connected mouth to tentacle. His many arms waved wildly in the air, while I sat frozen staring back at Him.

I don’t know what came over me, but inside my mouth, my tongue moved forward and explored the shape of the invader. The tentacle was no longer thin and pointed. Now, after it had forced my mouth open, it felt round and thick, with a bump that felt like a nipple in the middle of it.

As my tongue touched the nipple, it burst open.

A mint-like liquid, delicious and flavorful like a fresh piece of chewing gum, filled my mouth. I tried to force it back, to force it out, but it had nowhere to go. There was so much that I had no choice but to swallow.

The juice.

It was amazing. Wonderful. The taste. The sensation. It wasn’t thick like the drink Charlie and Dr. Lawton had given me but refreshing like a cool glass of water. My throat stopped hurting.

Everything stopped hurting. Things that I didn’t even realize had been hurting. The tentacle spurted again and this time I swallowed willingly.

It occurred to me that the creature was making it. The juice was a secretion from its body. Fresh from its body. The stuff I had been drinking was old. Bottled. Rotting. Weak.

This time, instead of pain and confusion, because the juice was fresh, my body reacted with a state of mild euphoria. I felt transported. Free.

I was disconnected.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

I relaxed as my body slipped from my control and surrendered to His.

I watched, completely detached, as two tentacles, moving very fast, whipped from his body and hurtled past me.

I heard two thumps and then the sound of things being dragged across the floor. I looked down to see Dr. Lawton and Charlie, tentacles wrapped around their throats, being pulled into view. I could see their chests rising and falling, so they were still alive for the moment, but their eyes were closed and their bodies limp.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

The tentacle pumped a fresh load of juice into me and my eyes turned away from the two men and back to The King. The creature wanted something from me.

To explore. To experience. To learn.

Just then my brain began to race. Images flashed before my eyes.

My life, things that I remembered like they were yesterday and events that I had all but forgotten, flew past in a blur.

Then they paused and, for lack of a better word, rewound like a videotape.

I was five and at my birthday party blowing out candles.

Then I was seven and had skinned my knee falling off of a bike.

I was eight and in the hospital with a broken arm from climbing a tree.

I saw myself at eleven, at Stephen’s funeral with my mother and father.

Then I was twelve and walking into school holding hands with my first boyfriend. Then I was kissing that boy, whose name I now couldn’t remember, for the first time.

Stop. Rewind. I was kissing the boy again. Stop. Rewind. I was kissing the boy again.

And then the images moved forward once more.

I was sixteen. My boyfriend Brad and I were kissing. His hands were slowly undressing me. Then we were naked in the back of his car.

Stop. Rewind. I was sixteen, with Brad once more, and I was losing my virginity in the back of his car.

Stop. Rewind. The same memory played, but slower. I watched as Brad took my virginity once again.

The images leaped forward, and I was at Planned Parenthood. My feet in the stirrups. The doctor performing the procedure. I was a scared kid and trying not to cry.

The images shifted forward again.

Then I was seventeen, my third boyfriend Tanner and I were in his bed. He was going down on me and I was enjoying it. His tongue exploring me. Driving me crazy. Then he flipped me over and took me doggy-style.

Stop. Rewind. I as on the bed, with Tanner behind me, pushing back against him with each thrust. Stop. Rewind.

Then the show sped up once more. Images flashing past.

I was eighteen and my fourth boyfriend Aaron was on top of me and fucking me hard. I had my legs wrapped around him and was talking dirty. Encouraging him on.

Stop. Rewind. Aaron and I once again.

Then images flashing past once more.

I saw other sexual encounters with men. Some I remembered, some I did not. But each time the scenes of sexual experiences from my past would play out, then rewind, and play again.

Stop.

It was Stan and I after our fourth date. Fucking for the first time.

Stop. Rewind. Stan and I after our fourth date. He was caressing my tits and licking at them. I was loving it.

Flashing forward briefly, only to stop on my second time with Stan.

Then my third time with him. Fourth. Fifth.

I watched it like I was in a movie theater seeing two other people fuck.

Every time that Stan and I had sex played before me multiple times.

Flashing again.

I was on my knees giving Charlie a blowjob. My heart raced and my head hurt.

When had that happened? How had that happened?

Flashing.

I was bent over Dr. Lawton’s desk. He was fucking me from behind and I was thrashing around underneath him and drooling on the desk.

Oh God, I thought! When was that? How did I forget that?

Flash.

Charlie was filming himself fucking me. Recording himself as he violated my asshole.

Flash.

Then I was standing in a room with ten other girls. Naked. Charlie and Dr. Lawton were testing us. One-by-one.

Flash.

Next, I was in a dirty alleyway between two buildings. I was on my knees and Charlie was cumming on my face.

Flash.

The next thing I saw was a lovely black woman smiling at me. She was kissing down my body. Then she was between my legs and I was feeling, through my memories, the greatest feeling in the world.

Who was she?

Then we, the woman and I, were on a bed, while Dr. Lawton alternated between fucking us. She was kissing me. Caressing me.

The flashing stopped.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

A feeling came into my mind. An impression. An image.

The King was telling me something.

And then it all made sense.

It was the juice. That is how they had done it. The juice had made me weak. Made me compliant.

Made me disconnected.

It had allowed Charlie and Dr. Lawton to begin programming me. Preparing me for The King. But, as part of their bargain with Him, they were given permission to use us.

Use me.

All with The King’s permission. All with his consent.

Now I was remembering. The King was granting me back the memories of what had happened while I was under the influence of its secretion.

Memories I didn’t want, but there they were.

I regained my sight and returned to the present.

A group of tentacles emerged from the The King. They were thin and slimy, like the one that had entered my mouth. I could see the little suckers on them. They traveled across the distance between us.

An image, a feeling, came into my mind and I screamed around the appendage blocking my mouth.

That brought a fresh wave of the juice, which I was forced to swallow or choke on.

Two of the tentacles went to my arms and two to my legs. They wrapped around my limbs and He lifted me into the air, pulling me closer to Him. Holding my body spread eagle in the air.

I knew what was going to happen next. He had shown me in my mind. He knew there was no way I could stop him.

Two more arms reached out from Him and painfully yanked off my tennis shoes, leaving only my socks covering my feet. The tentacle on my left leg let go of me and then slithered up my pants leg. The one on the right did the same. I felt them run up my skin, the slime coating my flesh, and within seconds of their touch BAM!

I came. Hard. Harder than ever before.

The tentacles still held my arms and as the first of many orgasms I would experience that day, hit me, I dangled shuddering in the air.

I was almost too engrossed in my climax to feel it, but the tentacles running under my pajama legs slipped between the soft material and my skin. They gripped the waist of the pants and pulled the pajama bottoms off of me in one smooth motion.

He was beginning to strip me naked, but I was in ecstasy and nearly completely detached from what was happening. So magnificent was the orgasm that I was beyond caring about what was happening, or going to happen, to me.

The tentacles, having taken off my pants, came back for my panties. Almost as soon as they touched my skin, I came again, even though my first orgasm was still ongoing.

I spasmed and shook, hanging in the air, my moans muffled by the tentacle gagging my mouth.

I felt my panties pulled off. The tentacles wrapped around the bare skin of my legs, bringing a fresh wave of pleasure, but not yet a third orgasm. Then I was suddenly dangling upside down and facing away from The King as the tentacles holding my arms let go.

Those tentacles, now free from holding me, slithered up under my shirt and, instead of pulling it off of me over my head, pulled at the material and literally tore it from my body. It hurt as the shirt was ripped painfully from me and I screamed again around the tentacle in my mouth.

The King didn’t care. He just wanted the things there were stopping him out of the way. He wanted to explore.

The tattered remains of the shirt fell to the floor below me.

Another squirt of juice filled my mouth and I swallowed eagerly.

I felt the slimy tentacles wrap around my arms again and another surge of pleasure whipped through me. I came a third time and arched my back, squirming in the grasp of the creature.

He was using the juice, and His touch, to give me pleasure. To make me complaint. To train me.

I wasn’t sure if I liked that thought or hated it. I came a fourth time, in less than a minute, as more tentacles moved in and wrapped around my thighs. It was just one long blur of delight and my already warped mind tore further.

I managed to twist myself a little bit and look down. Seeking help from the very same men who had given me to the monster.

Below me, on the floor, Dr. Lawton and Charlie lay with the monster’s appendages wrapped around their throats. But they still had their clothes on. They weren’t being violated, or as The King was telling me, explored, like I was being.

But the two men now had their eyes open. They were watching. I could swear that they looked happy.

Then there was a tickle. Just a little one, but a tickle between my legs.

While I had been looking at the men who led me to, what I thought, was my eventual doom, The King had sent out another slithering slimy limb and it was now tentatively exploring between my legs.

I looked up to The King and, if a creature like that could smile, it was doing so.

The new tentacle swirled around my cunt and touched my clit. The universe went red as I came for the fifth time in less than two minutes.

The King didn’t wait for me to finish. It knew what it wanted and as I was transported to a new plane of existence by its touch, the tentacle in between my legs forced its tip inside me.

I felt the presence of it inside me, but I was beyond caring at that point.

The tentacle, covered with little pink suckers, began to pulse and twitch within me. Then it started to slide down, and then up, and down again.

It’s fucking me, I thought. I’m being fucked by a creature. By a thing. By an animal.

And I am loving it! Oh God, but I am loving it!

The feeling of the limb sliding in and out of me, fucking me, was magical. It was the best sex of my life and I was totally out of control of what was happening.

He was pushing up, deep inside me, and then pulling himself out, only to violate me once again. I was moaning and panting. Loving every sweet second of being rammed by the monster’s strong insistent tentacle.

My brain began to melt as I came yet again and then again and then again. They ran together, one after the other, so quickly that I felt like I was being blown into a thousand tiny pieces.

My muscles strained and pulled against my bones as joy and delight crashed through me. Tears came to my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. Snot was running down my nose and onto the tentacle blocking my mouth. A fresh squirt of the juice came out of the end of it and I swallowed greedily.

He was exploring. Learning. I felt the tentacle push into me. Deep. So deep. I felt it touch something inside me and then push through.

God. He is inside my womb, I thought, as yet another in an unending series of orgasms hit me. The tentacle kept pulsing and pushing and twisting around inside of me.

Just when I thought I could not take a single second more, it stopped moving and slid out of me.

I came again as the thick tentacle left my cunt and a stream of slime and my own juices flowed from my opening. I lost count of how many times I had cum, but I was praying for it to stop. Or maybe I was praying for it to never stop.

As I began to come down of my latest orgasm, the tentacle that had so recently been inside me wavered in from of my face. The tentacle moved forward and swiped across my chest, touching each of my breasts as it went by.

My body was too tired by that point, I think, to actually come, but wonderful feelings flooded through me and the arm in my mouth spurted again. I had lost count of that as well. I was full of its liquid, full to bursting, but I swallowed anyway.

My body was exhausted and taxed to its limits. Beyond exhausted really. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. Still in the grasp of The King, his limbs holding me aloft, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of someone yanking and pulling a pair of pants onto my legs.

“Leave me alone,” I muttered and kicked at whoever it was trying to get me dressed.

“Wake up, Miss Tate. We cannot stay here,” a man’s voice said.

I couldn’t remember his name, but I knew I wanted to kill the man, but I was too tired right now. I will do it when I wake up, I thought.

“Hit her again,” I heard the man say.

Something slammed into my cheek.

My eyes shot open.

“Well, she is awake now,” said a second voice.

I kicked out at the spot where the second voice had come from and connected with something soft.

“Fuck!” the voice exclaimed and then came the sound of a body hitting the ground.

From somewhere in the room, I heard a loud splash and a muffled roar.

The King.

In an instant it all came back to me and I jerked up to a sitting position.

Someone was screaming. And kept screaming.

It was me.

I remembered. Everything. Every moment.

I had been raped. By a nightmare creature. A thing from Hell.

I leaned over and vomited for what seemed like an hour. I must have thrown up a gallon of the juice.

When I wasn’t vomiting, I was screaming.

Two men I didn’t recognize, because I had gone completely mad, were shaking me and yelling for me to stop.

I heard one of them say “That is it. Stick her. We will carry her out.”

I felt a pinch in my left arm. I looked over to see a big needle in my shoulder.

I think I was still screaming when I passed out.

I remember waking up when they dropped me and bumped my head against something the ground.

“Why did you let go?” Dr. Lawton’s voice came from somewhere above me as I lay on the ground.

“Look at her!” Charlie exclaimed, “Look at her skin. Her muscles… they are… something is happening to her!”

“Yes,” Dr. Lawton replied, “The juice. It is changing her. Just like before, only faster now. Remaking her.”

“Into what?”

“I do not know Charlie. I am frankly surprised that it is happening this fast, but that is the only explanation. Her body is being altered. Somehow. Just as we have both changed since our first interaction with Him.”

Their voices faded as I slipped back into unconsciousness.

I woke up again when they sat me on the cold ground of the walkway between the two buildings.

It was dark outside. Nighttime.

I felt them lift me up so that my arms were draped over their shoulders. They began to walk, dragging me along with them. At some point I remember being awake enough to see flashing lights nearby and hearing Dr. Lawton speak to someone.

“It is fine officer. She just had too much to drink. We are taking her home.”

“Are you sure? She looks drugged.”

“I assure you; everything is in order. She was just overserved. We are just taking her back to her apartment.”

“Who are you, sir? Her father?”

“No, officer. I am her professor. We were celebrating a new scientific discovery we made and, she is a one of my research students you see, and she celebrated a somewhat slightly more than necessary. Would you like to escort us to her home?”

A pause.

“I think I will do that. Do you need a hand carrying her?”

“No, we have her. Just follow us along. Grateful for your assistance officer.”

My feet were dragging beneath me in something cold and wet. I managed to open heavy eyelids. The ground glistened. It had rained.

I felt myself being carried upwards, my feet bouncing off wooden stairs.

The jangle of keys as the door was unlocked. Then I felt something soft beneath me. Smelled familiar smells.

My bed. I was in my bed.

Voices from the other room intruded on my attempt to fall asleep.

“No, officer. No need to stay. My assistant and I will stay to make sure she is safe. Have a good night.”

Dr. Lawton. He isn’t an actual doctor, I thought dreamily. I kept my eyes closed, on the edge of sleep, but still listening as the sound of the front door closing reached my ears.

Then I heard footsteps down the hall, and, through half-closed eyelids, I saw Charlie and Dr. Lawton enter.

I am going to kill them, I thought. Once I get some rest.

“Charlie, wait thirty minutes until you are sure the officer is gone. We cannot risk carrying her to the lab, but we need to examine her. Go get as much of our equipment as you can carry. Make sure to get what we need to draw blood, urine, and cheek samples. Understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton. Will she survive?”

“God, I hope so.”

That was the last thing I heard. I don’t think I dreamed.

Chapter 11 — A Change is Going to Cum

My arms are tied above my head.

That was my first thought as I slowly woke up.

I moved my feet and found that they were bound tightly in place as well.

Everything hurt. My legs felt like jelly when I tried to move them. My arms were the same.

My mouth hurt. My crotch hurt. My stomach hurt. Everything hurt.

I smacked my lips and tried to swallow. I tasted mint and a hint of vomit.

Ok, I will just go back to sleep, I thought. Nothing else to do. Nothing to be concerned about.

I awoke again sometime later. I had to pee. So, I went.

“She wet the bed,” a familiar voice said.

Charlie’s voice.

I want to kill him, I thought, but couldn’t remember why.

“I can see that. Good thing we put a towel down. Here, let us clean her up.”

I fell asleep again.

I woke up once more when I tried to roll over on my side, but I couldn’t move my arms or legs.

Oh yeah, I thought, I am tied up.

Tied up. Why am I tied up?

I opened my eyes and discovered I was in my bedroom. There was late afternoon light shining through the closed blinds.

“Doctor, she is awake,” said Charlie from somewhere to my left.

I turned my head that way and saw him sitting in a chair next to the bed.

“I am going to kill you,” I tried to say, but it just came out as a low mumble. My mouth was extremely sore and the muscles in it wouldn’t move right.

“Don’t talk,” Charlie said and reached over and put his hand on my forehead.

“I’m going to kill you,” I repeated, but it wasn’t any clearer than the first time.

“Dr. Lawton,” he called out more loudly this time, “She is awake.”

Lawton. I am going to kill him too.

Charlie removed his hand and then it was replaced by another from my other side. I rolled my head, on my aching neck, and saw that Dr. Lawton was leaning over me with his hand resting on my forehead.

I tried to reach out and strangle him, but my arms wouldn’t move, and I couldn’t quite remember why.

“Kill you too,” I said looking up at the doctor.

He took his hand off my forehead and put it on my chin.

“We cannot understand you. Do not try and talk. You have been through some trauma,” Dr. Lawton said patiently as his fingers pushed my lips apart. He had a small flashlight in the other hand, and he shone it into my open mouth.

Trauma? What trauma, I wondered? Then it all came rushing back and I started to scream.

The huge room. The smell of water. The splashing sounds. The roars. The giant arms. The creature, The King, slowly pulling itself across the bricks towards me. The tentacles. On my body.

In me.

“Shut her up!” Dr. Lawton was screaming.

“How?” came Charlie’s voice.

Someone was screaming. A woman. Screaming.

“Shove a sock in her mouth.”

I heard someone trip and fall. Cursing.

I closed my eyes as tight as possible and screamed like it might bring back my sanity if I were loud enough. Then, rudely, a wadded-up piece of cloth was shoved into my open mouth. It stretched the already sore muscles. I kept screaming, but nothing came out.

I kept my eyes closed. Trying to will the entire world out of existence.

“I think she is still trying to yell, but no one will hear her now. That was awful.”

“Do you think any of the neighbors heard?” Charlie asked.

“If any of them are home, yes,” Dr. Lawton said from my left side, “But hopefully they will not know which apartment it came from.”

There was something cold touching my chest. I am naked, I thought, in a distant sort of way.

“Her chest sounds clear. How is her blood pressure?” Dr. Lawton asked.

I felt my left arm being squeezed.

“High, but not dangerous. The changes… to her body. It’s amazing.”

“Yes. I look forward to seeing what the end result will be.”

Then my eye lids, first one and then the other, were dragged up and a light shone into my eyes.

“Her pupils are reactive. Heart rate?”

“Elevated, but within normal range,” Charlie said from my left.

“How is the IV? Did she knock it out?”

“No. Looks to be flowing well.”

“Excellent.”

The bed shifted and I felt Dr. Lawton sit down next to me. I opened my eyes.

I looked over at him. Inside I was bellowing. It was echoing in my head.

“I am going to kill you,” I tried to say, but the sock in my mouth muffled it.

“Do not try to speak. Even if your sock was not in your mouth, your muscles have been strained and are, well you are changing. Transforming. Significantly. I imagine it will be a day, at least, before you can talk somewhat normally.”

If I couldn’t scream and I couldn’t strangle him, I settled for glaring at him.

“Today is Sunday and it is around 1:00 PM. You have been asleep, here in your bed, since 1:00 AM. I imagine you want an explanation. That is going have to wait for a few more hours,” he looked across the bed towards Charlie, “Give her another shot.”

I turned my head to see Charlie injecting something into an IV that ran into my left arm. The IV bag was clear and the stuff inside was green. I tried to scream around the gag and pulled as hard as I could against the restraints holding me.

“I am afraid that is not going to work Miss Tate. We have you well secured. You need to rest now.”

And then time slipped away, and I was gone again.

It was night when I woke up. My desk lamp was on. It was the only illumination in the room.

I felt worse than before. The muscles in my arms, legs, back, really everywhere in my body felt as if they were on fire. Of course, part of that could also have been because I was still tied up.

“Charlie, come in here. She is awake.”

The overhead light came on and nearly blinded me. I squinted against it and tried to look around. The sock, which was likely dirty I thought to myself, was still in my mouth. I looked to the left. The IV was still there. The bag was full. They must have changed it.

The bed creaked and Dr. Lawton sat down next to me again. Charlie entered from the hallway. He leaned against the door.

“What now Dr. Lawton? Another shot. Or do we let her go?”

I could hear them, but my mind was whirling away in a million directions.

Flashbacks.

The room. The King. Slimy arms pulling me apart. Something sliding into me. Violating me.

My back arched, every tired muscle pulling, as my body and mind reexperienced what had happened. When I came back to the present, I strained against the binds holding me. Trying to reach Dr. Lawton’s throat.

My head went fuzzy and the experience once again replayed in my mind. Then it did it again. Then again.

“is she seizing?”

“I do not think so. I think she is remembering.”

The worst part of the memory was that I was enjoying it. Enjoying being fucked by the creature.

Enjoying having it inside my body. Inside my womb. Inside my head.

I’m insane.

Of course, you are going insane a voice in my head answered. You got fucked by a creature from outer space you silly girl.

That thought made me giggle and I shook with laughter.

“Ok, that looked like a seizure. Was it?” Charlie asked.

“No. I think that was laughing. Though I cannot imagine why.”

I was laughing. Cackling really. I felt like my brain was liquifying.

I couldn’t stop the flashbacks.

“So, do we let her go?”

“No, we do not want to let her free yet. Her body is still changing, though slower now. Look, Charlie, see the muscle definition. Imagine the strength she will now have.”

“Yeah,” Charlie replied, “Imagine what she will do to us with that strength.”

“She will not hurt us. The King would never let that happen. I imagine that part of her transformation will be further mental reprogramming. Perhaps she will be as docile as a kitten, despite her physical changes.”

“Cool. Or she will be a violent rage monster who tears us apart.”

“No. Not that. As I said, The King would not let that happen. He still needs us.’

“I sure hope so. I don’t want to try and fight her.”

“Nor do I.”

“What now? Another shot to knock her out again?”

My time with The King was still playing in my mind on a loop, but with some effort I pushed it down.

“No. She has slept long enough. I suppose it is time to explain. Miss Tate? Are you listening to me? Can you understand me? Nod it you can.”

Tentacles crawling up my skin. Violating me. I was cumming. Over and over and over again.

I was enjoying it.

I shoved the thoughts away. Tried to ignore them. Tried to fight them.

“Miss Tate, I said, can you hear me? Please nod.”

Kill you, I thought. Kill both of you. Focusing my rage let me overcome, for the moment, the memories I was having.

I looked over at him and forced my aching muscles to nod my head.

“Excellent. I am going to explain what happened. The details are quite complicated and some of the concepts are going to be far beyond you, but I will simplify. Are you ready? Please nod.”

I am going to kill you, I thought. But I nodded again.

“That creature. That was The King. We serve him. Charlie and I. You as well now.”

Not me. Never me.

Slime. Mint taste. Rolling down my throat. Powerful arms sliding over my skin. Orgasm after orgasm bursting inside of me.

“We created him. Charlie and myself. By accident. We were working with DNA at the base level. Splicing. Octopi heal at amazing rate. And their bodies fight off infection in a far more powerful way than ours do. And sharks, their immune systems are even more powerful. They do not get cancer, did you know?”

He kept talking. His eyes stared at the wall above me. I am not sure he even knew I was there.

“We were working to splice shark DNA with octopus DNA, and my own. My DNA. Which, I felt, given my intelligence and accomplishments would be the best choice. This was completely untested. Totally experimental. The entire process is my invention. No one in the world, except Charlie and now you, knows about it. The other fools and their CRISPR tool think they are advanced. They are in the stone ages compared to me.”

He smiled. He was proud of himself. The egotistic fuck.

I am going to kill him.

Tentacles swarming my skin. I am cumming and cumming and cumming as a thick meaty limb fills my womb.

I push the thoughts, memories, aside and try to focus.

“Then I had an idea. What if, and follow my logic, we included a fourth creature. Something that was highly adaptable to its environment. Something that showed Darwin’s theories of evolution in the most complete way possible!”

Something was penetrating me. Pushing up inside of me. Something was pushing against my internal organs. I was cumming and cumming and cumming. I felt a wetness between my legs. The memories were having a physical effect.

“The platypus. Equally adapted to land and water. A mammal, but one which reproduces as none other. A perfect representative of evolution gone right, and wrong at the same time. Of adaptation!”

Charlie pulled out my desk chair and sat down. Dr. Lawton continued.

“We did it. How? Well, that I do not know. I honestly do not. We failed time and time again. Month after month. Day after day. And then, just when we were about to give up… were we not Charlie?”

The younger man nodded.

“Just when we were about to give up: it happened. I came into the lab one morning, checked our attempt from the night before, and there it was. In a petri dish. A speck of life.”

He sighed and his eyes began to water. He reached up and wiped his face with the back of his left hand. He was crying.

“I watched it for a few minutes. It looked lifeless. Like it was dying. Food. Water. It needed those things. It looked so much like an octopus, especially at that stage, so I put water in the dish. After a few moments, it began to swim. Right before my eyes.”

He was still crying, but now beaming with what looked like incredible joy.

My arms and legs pulled tight. Orgasms shooting through my body. The memories wouldn’t stop.

“When Charlie came in, I showed it to him. We were both so excited. We did not know what to feed it. Charlie suggested fish food. He went to get some and, when he got back, we took it and placed a small amount in the water. Just a piece. The size of a head of a pin. Our creation swam to it and landed on it as we watched through the microscope.”

My head was aching. My mouth was full of something warm and slimy. It was spitting something. Juice. Filling my mouth.

“We watched it eat. Every day we watched it eat. And it grew. We transferred it from the petri dish to a glass bowl when it got too big. Then from a bowl to a fish tank when it was the size of a mouse. Which, when it got that big, we started feeding it differently. It liked meat. It swam like a shark, fast and strong, but began to grow arms. Every day, more and more.”

An arm. A tentacle. Wrapping around my throat. I pushed the thought down.

“Then, one day, I came into the lab and it wasn’t in the tank. We searched around and could not find it anywhere. I was distraught. Beside myself. Correct Charlie?”

Charlie didn’t say anything. He just watched me and listened to Dr. Lawton.

“So were you, I suppose. Our experiment… our discovery… our child, was gone. My first thought was that someone had taken it. That someone had come into the lab, seen it, and taken it. I got angry. Very angry.”

Fear. My own screams. Pure terror. Ten eyes looking at me. I tried to push it away. Push it down. But the events of the day before were playing on a loop and I couldn’t push it down. Couldn’t stop it.

“Then I heard a noise in a cabinet. I ran over to it, opened the door, and there it was. There He was. Sitting in the cabinet eating the remains of the fish food. It had smelled it, which was the only logical conclusion, and gotten out of its tank to feed. And it was breathing. Out of the water.”

Tentacles. Slime. On me. On my skin. Oh, God. Please make it stop.

“Charlie and I stood there for several minutes just watching. Its arms had grown to the length of nearly my arms, swirled and waved as He fed. When it was done and the food was all gone, it turned and looked at us. It began to quiver, and its mouth opened. It made a noise that sounded like gasping. It needs water, I thought. I reached out, picked it up, and… and I felt a tentacle wrap around my throat. I saw one do the same to Charlie.”

Flashing images. Feelings. Being penetrated. Something wrapped around my throat.

“We went to sleep right there. Falling to the floor of the lab. When we awoke, we found the tentacles still wrapped around our throats, but we each had another arm in our mouths. Pumping. Filling us with its… juice. There was a voice… no not a voice… it was…”

“Images. Emotions,” Charlie said.

Lawton turned on the bed and pointed at him.

“Yes. Images. And emotions. Or, like emotions. He was exploring us. Exploring our lives. Learning. Not only was our creation alive, but he was sentient! He learned language, after a fashion. He learned to, in a sense, talk to us. He told us to call him The King. Do you understand what that means?”

He was looking at me expectantly. As if I could answer. If I could have answered I would have told him I was going to kill him.

The loop in my head restarted.

“We were there for hours. Laying there on the floor. With him in between us. We listened to him… that is the best way to describe it, and he listened to us. When it was done, and he released us, we put him back in his tank.”

My brain. Something cool and wet touching my forehead. Slime dripping down my arms.

“He fed us on the substance. The juice. And it changed us. We got stronger. We got better! Charlie’s acne went away. His asthma went away. Me? I had cancer! Stage 2. It… went away. The doctors were baffled. But I knew what had happened.”

Charlie touched his face. Feeling where the acne once was. I am going to smash that face in.

The loop repeated itself.

“When he got too big for the tank, we had to find a place for him. It was Charlie that discovered it. He had read a book on the history of Frasier, and there was a story about a group of students that used to explore the campus for some silly game. Several of them had been locked in the rooms underneath the power plant and nearly starved to death before someone found them.”

Charlie cleared his throat. Then he, Charlie, took up the story.

“The doors were locked and chained. I took a crowbar and pried the chains off and then went exploring. The water was already there. It was part of an underground lake that had seeped in and eroded a section of the foundation.”

Charlie stood up and walked to the bed and sat down. His hand fell on my leg. He began to rub my skin.

I am going to kill you, I thought. Both of you.

Tentacles touching me. Ripping my clothes off. I couldn’t push the images down now.

“We took Him there and put Him in the water. He was the size of a large dog. About 130 pounds then. That was… nine months ago. As you can tell, He has grown,” Charlie continued.

It took Dr. Lawton a second to notice what Charlie was doing. When he did, he smacked Charlie’s hand off.

“No! She belongs to The King!”

Charlie looked sheepish. He went back to the desk chair. Dr. Lawton turned back to me and picked up the story.

The loop in my head started again. Cumming. Cumming. Cumming without stopping. Never ending.

“We fed him, and he grew. He would occasionally come out of the water, wrap us up in His arms, and talk to us. About five months ago, at the beginning of the summer, He told us that He needed something. A female. He wanted a female of His kind. But, of course, that does not exist. We had tried for months, as he grew, to replicate the experiment. But to no avail. So, we had to tell Him no.”

“He didn’t like that answer,” Charlie said interjecting.

“No. He did not. He kept us there for two days. Hanging in the air wrapped up in His arms. Insisting and insisting that He must have a female. Finally, we made Him understand. There was no female coming. The next day, when we came back to feed Him, He ignored the food. Instead, He wrapped us up again. This time, He forced images into our head. Of a human. But not either of us. He had never seen a human female, but He knew from our minds what they looked like. And that was what He wanted.”

Charlie injected again.

“Well, a particular human female. He told us,” Charlie said,” that she had to be nearly perfect. Down to her genetic history.”

Dr. Lawton raised his hand to quiet Charlie.

“Yes. But nearly perfect doesn’t exist. However, with a large student body filled with young women in good physical shape, like yourself, we thought we might be able to find someone close. We picked from my classes. Fifteen girls. We used the juice, just as we did on you, and eventually got them to the point where we could test them.”

He paused.

In my head I was screaming as the tentacle touched my clit and then forced its way inside me for the tenth time. Or was it the hundredth?

My brain was falling apart.

“But” Dr. Lawton continued, “one after the other, they all failed. Family history. Or genetics. Or simply, we thought they weren’t physically in good enough shape. So, we started again with ten new girls. This time, we chose physical attributes first. Strength. Dexterity. Athleticism. That is how we found your group of ten. That is how we found you. Do you understand?”

The loop started again. Playing before my eyes. I could feel myself getting wetter, now, as the memories of what had happened rolled past.

Going to kill you Dr. Lawton. Both of you. Smash your faces. Strangle you.

“I know you are angry. And I understand that. You probably want us dead. But that is not going to happen. While you were experiencing the glory of The King physically, we were also in communication with Him. In fact, we saw not only the physical interaction you had with Him, which was amazing…”

“Truly amazing!” Charlie said from his chair.

“But we also saw everything in your head. Your whole life. We saw everything that The King saw. Everything you remembered.”

A wave of humiliation hit me. So, I was violated twice. My body violated and my mind exposed to these two men. Two soon-to-be-dead men.

“The key now, is the juice. He told us that. He told us that it will help you not only recover but grow stronger. That it will rapidly change you. Physically and mentally. It will, for lack of a better word, swiftly reprogram you, even more than it already has. Increase your muscle mass and strength. Change your brain chemistry. And bring you further under His control. Now you threw up a lot of the juice He gave you, but we are working on that. Charlie, please change the bag again.”

Charlie got up and left the room. When he came back, he was carrying a bag of juice. He took the IV bag off of the stand and replaced it with the bag. It wasn’t thick or sludge-like.

I began to struggle again. Trying to get away as I watched the green liquid begin to flow down the tube and into my arm.

The loop, the endless loop, played again.

“This is fresh. Charlie just came back with it not an hour ago. We have three more bags in the refrigerator for once this bag is done. You will wake up tomorrow morning with more than enough juice running through you to create, well, a new you. The King told us that this batch, this juice, was made for you. Somehow. I do not understand how, but He made it especially for you. To change you. This is so exciting.”

I strained against the bonds. Desperate to escape. Desperate to kill him.

“Charlie, please get ready to give her another shot. I want her to sleep until tomorrow morning. That will be Monday morning, Miss Tate. That will give The King’s contribution time to fully work its way through you, I think. Do you think so Charlie? Plenty of time?”

“I have no idea Dr. Lawton. I am just hopeful that she will accept all of this. And not try to fucking kill us.”

“Well, we shall see in the morning. In the meantime, let us give her a shot and perhaps some comfort. Miss Tate, I am a nice man. Do you remember that? I am a nice man. And you obey nice men, do you not? Nod please.”

My programming took over.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I nodded.

“Miss Tate, I want you to be peaceful. Calm. I want you to ignore the pain in your body, the pain from the changes, and I want you to go to sleep. Believe it or not, when you next awaken, this will all make sense. You will feel, not just better, but at peace with what happened. You will have been transformed and you will gain…”

“Acceptance,” Charlie said finishing the thought.

“Yes, Charlie. That is the best word. Acceptance. How do I know it will happen? Because the same thing happened to Charlie and I. We struggled at first with the changes happening to us. But now? Now we happily serve Him. And you will as well. Very soon. I am a nice man.”

The loop in my head stopped playing.

Dr. Lawton leaned over me placed his hand on my chest, between my breasts.

That was Ok. It was Ok that he touched me there.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

“Before you go to sleep and before Charlie gives you the injection, do you want to know what happens next? Nod please.”

I nodded.

“What happens next? Well, you become The Queen.”

Dr. Lawton nodded to Charlie. I looked over to see the younger man administer a shot through the port in the IV.

Chapter 12 — Bow Before Her Majesty

There were soft voices coming from the other room. The smell of bacon frying.

I rolled up to a sitting position and let my legs dangle off the bed towards the floor. There was a pulling sensation on my left arm, and I looked down to see the that a wound on my wrist had been bandaged.

I was naked. Why was I naked?

It came back to me in a flood. The IV. The substance. The men. The creature. The sex.

The anger. The shame. The hate.

Everything that I had been feeling the day before as I lay in bed.

None of it mattered.

In one moment, a moment that changed everything, it all clicked.

I was no longer insane. Or on the verge of insane. Or even hurting.

The loop of my experience with The King played before my eyes.

I felt happiness as I watched it.

Acceptance, surprisingly, had come. Just as Dr. Lawton said it would.

The juice had done its job. Had changed me.

I was going to be The Queen. Whatever that meant.

I was able to think about what happened the day before, or wait… it was probably Monday now, so two days before, without experiencing any pain.

The muscle pain and tiredness had vanished. The mental anguish was gone.

Acceptance.

I stood up and felt different. I looked down to see that my legs, already muscular and toned from swimming and exercise, now actually bulged with muscles. When I checked my arms, it was the same way.

I flexed my body and felt power.

I stood there examining myself for a little while in my full-length mirror. I didn’t exactly look like a woman bodybuilder, over-stuffed with muscles, but I did look like I was in amazing physical shape.

I looked good. Very good.

The smell of bacon was stronger now, and my stomach rumbled.

I considered putting some clothes on, but it occurred to me that both of these men had seen me naked so often that it didn’t much matter anymore.

When I walked into the living room, Dr. Lawton was sitting on the couch eating breakfast with a glass of orange juice. Charlie was doing the same at my dining room table across the room.

“Dr. Lawton. Charlie. Good morning,” I said casually as I walked in.

I looked at each of them closely. Twenty-four hours earlier I would have done anything I could to kill these two men. I still might, I thought. But I also felt something else toward them.

Something approximating gratitude.

They had, after all, created The King. And The King now seemed like the most important thing in my life. Like, I had a new purpose.

“Good morning Miss Tate,” he said, “How are you today? You certainly look very different.”

My stomach rumbled.

“Hungry,” I replied to him.

“I fixed you a plate. It is under the towel on the counter,” said Charlie.

I retrieved my plate and took a large bottle of water from the fridge. I sat down across the table from Charlie.

“Anything else?” Charlie asked. I noticed that his face was pale, and I could tell he was on the edge of real fear.

“I am not going to kill you, if that is what you are worried about,” I said as I ate some bacon and they both visibly relaxed.

That upset me a little. Our relationship needed to change, and that change needed to start now.

“I could,” I said casually, “If I wanted to. But I have a feeling The King would be upset. Also, we would have to find two new servants to work for us. It isn’t worth the effort.”

Both of them paled a little at that, and Dr. Lawton looked like he wanted to argue about the word “servant”, but neither said a word. I imagined that Dr. Lawton was fine being a servant to the The King, but the thought of being a servant to a woman was beyond him.

I was going to need to change that.

The three of us ate in silence until I had finished my plate. I was still hungry, ravenous, but I didn’t want them to see me eat any more. It might look like weakness and I needed to be strong.

“I need to see The King,” I said putting my utensils down and pushing back from the table.

“I’m sorry. What did you say?” Dr. Lawton replied.

“I need to see The King. Now.”

“You can’t,” Charlie said.

“Can’t?”

I turned to the younger man and flexed my body a little. He got the message and started to stumble through and explanation.

“I mean, He is resting. After he feeds, He rests for several days. Once you and He were… done, He stayed awake just long enough me to return and collect the new juice. The stuff He made just for you. Now, He is asleep. It is, well we think it is part of His natural growth cycle. Or, well not natural… see He has to rest after eating. And, well… after the two of you… that is I mean… after what happened,” Charlie said trying to collect his thoughts.

Dr. Lawton cleared his throat and Charlie and I turned to him.

“What Charlie is trying to say,” Dr. Lawton said adopting his “professor” voice, “is that The King requires a cycle of sleep. We discovered this in his sixth month as He outgrew the fish tank. He hibernates. For a few days. After feeding. As He has gotten larger, and well, evolved, the hibernation period has extended.”

“How long until I can see him?”

“Two or three days. Maybe more. He has to be tired after yesterday. Plus, He will change now,” Dr. Lawton said.

“Change?”

“Yes. Evolve. I just said that. After every sleep cycle He emerges changed. Different. More tentacles. New eyes. Feet. He just grew those three cycles ago. Before that He just rested on his body. But He changes every time. Who knows what wonderful things will happen this time? Especially given His interaction with you.”

“How will we know?”

“What changed? We will know when we see it of course,” he said. The tone of his voice was very patronizing. It was making me angry.

“How will we know when He wakes up?”

“Charlie checks on Him every day. He will tell me, and I will let you know.”

“No, Charlie will tell me, “I said, “and then Charlie will let you know. Things are going to change around here. Starting right now.”

Dr. Lawton looked shocked that I would question his judgement. I was, after all, still just a woman to him.

“See here Miss Tate. You may have… you have changed, but our relationship hasn’t. The King is my creation. Mine.”

Charlie cleared his throat.

“Yes, Charlie. You helped. Now I am not going to be shut out of this project. I am not going to be pushed aside by a woman who, frankly, does not understand the situation,” he continued, “Nor am I going to be treated like some errand boy. Fetching things for you. You will not cut me out, girl. I will not be treated like a…urgh!”

I was across the room faster than he could see. I had him by the throat and lifted him up into the air until his back was against the ceiling.

“Dr. Lawton, you seem to be under the impression that I am still just an undergrad student that you can intimidate and put your hands on whenever you want to. That is a mistaken impression. I am in charge now. Do you understand?”

Dr. Lawton hung in the air, supported only by my hand crushing his windpipe. His legs kicked at me feebly. He didn’t weight much more than a stuffed doll.

I pulled him closer to me. Face to face. His eyes were bulging and his skin a deep red. His hands clawed at my fingers

“I am in charge. I am to be The Queen. And the next time you talk down to me, I am going to hurt you. If you disrespect me again because of my sex, I’m going to rip your dick off of your body and feed it to you. Do you understand? Blink twice for yes.’’

He blinked twice.

I let go and he fell to the floor at my feet. When he could breathe again the older man crawled into a corner of the room and looked at me with fear.

Charlie, for his part, just sat there trembling.

“I am not cutting you out of anything Dr. Lawton. You have more knowledge about The King than I do. You and Charlie created Him. I need you to help me. To help keep Him alive. Protect him. Help me understand him. But, if you piss me off, I will crush your skulls so slowly that you will hear it cracking as it caves in around your brains. Now, get out. I need to be alone.”

“Before we go, we have some questions. We ran tests while you were asleep. Blood. DNA. We measured you. But we have questions,” Charlie said, looking at Dr. Lawton for support.

“It isn’t a good time for questions. I need to be alone now. Leave.

“When? When is a good time for question? There are things we must know. To help you. And we need to run more tests. An in-depth study. In the lab,” Dr. Lawton said from the corner.

His voice had no trace of his former arrogance.

“I have classes and studying,” I replied.

“Miss Tate, this is too important to the scientific community and our research. You simply must…”

“Thursday morning.”

“Thursday?” the older man said in what was close to a whine, “We cannot wait that long!”

I fixed him with a look that made him blanch a little.

“It will be Thursday. That is going to have to be acceptable. Or do I need to demonstrate my new place in this project?” I asked.

Lawton looked from Charlie for some support, but the other man just shrugged.

“Fine. If there is no other choice, then Thursday it is. But I need you to do one thing for us,” Dr. Lawton said.

“What?”

“Please pay close attention to yourself. Your body. Let us know if there are any side-effects.”

“Side effects?”

“Unexplained pain,” he said, “Muscle problems, since yours have grown so wildly out of control that might be a problem. Headaches. Fever. Unusual cravings. Nauseated. Diarrhea. Anything that is out of the ordinary.”

“Fine. I will take notes. Are we done?”

He nodded and then extended his hand to Charlie.

“Charlie. Please help me up.”

The younger man helped Dr. Lawton to his feet. I could see a wet spot had formed at the front of the professor’s pants. With a last look at me, standing naked in the middle of the room, the two men walked to the front door and left.

When I was sure they were gone, I fixed myself a bowl of shells and cheese, four ham sandwiches, and a box of cookies I kept around for a treat. I washed it all down with a gallon of milk. As I finished, I began to yawn, and a deep tiredness came over me. I went back into the bedroom and went to bed.

I awoke several hours later to pounding on the front door. The room was dark. Nighttime. I had slept the day away. Padding down the hallway I heard a voice from outside.

“Dylan! Answer the door!”

Carol. Shit.

“I’ve been texting you,” she said again at the top of her lungs, “Your Mom has been calling you. Now she is calling me. Wake up! Wake up!”

My phone. Where was it?

I had taken it with me to see The King. Either Dr. Lawton or Charlie had it, or it was still down there in the darkness with Him.

Carol banged her fist on the door.

“I know you are in there. Your car is here, and you have no one else to talk to. Open up!”

Someone yelled down from the top floor of the apartment building.

“Shut up lady! Jesus!”

“Fuck you!” Carol responded.

I opened the door and Carol stood there; her hand poised to bang on the door again.

I realized I was totally naked and that, while she had seen me nude a hundred times before in the locker room, she hadn’t seen me since the change.

“Uh, did you swallow a drugstore full of steroids since I last saw you?” she asked as she looked me up and down.

“Get in here,” I said, “Before you get me kicked out.”

She walked past me, her eyes wide at the sight of me, and into the apartment.

“Keep that bitch quiet!” said the male voice from up above.

I walked out onto my front porch. The guy, who was leaning over the railing, did a double take when he saw me.

“You,” I said, “are the one making noise now. Want me to solve that problem?”

His face vanished from the railing and I heard a door slam.

I went back inside and closed the door. Carol was standing at the end of the hallway, her head turned to the side, and an arm out above her head with her hand flat. She looked like she was trying to measure me.

“You get taller? In addition to turning into an MMA fighter?”

“Shut up,” I said softly and walked past her into the apartment, “and give me a minute.”

I went to the bedroom and put on a bathrobe that had been very loose on me, but now was actually a little tight in the upper arms and shoulders. The panties I slipped into were so tight I thought they might be close to cutting off my circulation.

When I came back out into the living room, Carol was sitting at me table.

“Calls. Texts. Carrier pigeons,” she said turning, “No answer? I even got your Mom breathing down my neck. She says she hasn’t heard from you since Friday. What gives?”

“Lost my phone. I haven’t been able to go get another one,” I said, fighting irritation. How could I forget to call Mom for four days?

“Uh-huh,” she said looking around the apartment, “And the explanation for why you are in bed at 6 PM on a Monday night? And what is with the bad attitude?”

I hated this. All of this. I didn’t want to lie to my best friend, but I couldn’t tell the truth. And I was irritated at her even being there. That made me feel even worse.

“Long day. Tired. I actually need to get back to that.”

“Uh-huh,” she said a second time, “Then you won’t mind if I look around.”

“Look around?”

She jumped up from the table and sprinted down the hallway towards the bedroom. I followed behind.

Carol threw back the covers on the bed. Then, as I watched from the doorway, she opened the closet and turned on the lights. Peeked under the bed. Turned on the bathroom light and checked the shower.

“What are you hoping to find?” I asked, trying to hide the irritation that I felt. This was my best friend after all, and she was just checking in on me. She didn’t deserve to be snapped at.

“Did he go out the window?”

“Who?”

“The new boy you are fucking.”

“I’m not fucking anyone. There is no new boy. I would have told you. Have you gone crazy?”

“I thought of that, but maybe you are embarrassed to tell me. I mean, what other reason than a new boy could make you disappear for four days and then be in bed this early?”

“No boy. Seriously, I just lost my phone and haven’t been able to go get a new one. And I have been working out more, so I am tired. I think I mentioned that.”

“Uh-huh. Ok.”

She came over to stare in my eyes. Carol reached out and ran her hands around my waist. Then my arms.

“And fuck, but you have been hitting the weights. You feel like you are made of iron! Are you sure there isn’t something you need to tell me?”

She was looking into my eyes still and I could see doubt and worry there. It made me feel like a piece of shit.

“I am fine. I have been lifting more. Trying to improve my strength. You just haven’t been paying attention.”

“Alright, except you quit the team. So why the muscles?”

“It makes me feel good. I feel more powerful. I like it.”

She considered me for a moment or two and then I could see her accept it.

“I believe you. For now. Here,” she said digging her phone out of her pocket and handing it to me, “Call your Mom before she drives me crazy.”

Mom was pissed, but she accepted my apology and asked if I needed any money to get a new phone. I told her that yes, that would be nice, and that I loved her.

Carol wandered around the apartment, obviously still suspicious, while Mom and I talked. When I hung up and handed the phone back, she surprised me by giving me a big hug.

“I was worried about you,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed, “You really are going to start looking like one of those steroid-muscle-bitches pretty soon if you don’t slow down. Even your tits got bigger somehow.”

“Ok, good advice,” I said laughing, “Can I get back to sleep now?”

“Nothing else is going on. Are you sure?” she asked, her voice once again full of genuine concern. Hugging me, and feeling just how big I had gotten, must have made her question my story again.

“Nothing else. You just haven’t been paying attention. You know, you could join me at the gym. A little more muscle wouldn’t hurt.”

“And look like a bag of bulging biceps? No thanks. Ok. Love you.”

I walked her to the front door, and she stepped out onto the porch.

“Call me. Soon as you get a phone. I believe you when you say you are fine, but… call me. Ok?”

“I will. I promise. Everything is fine. I love you, you psycho.”

“Love you too, bitch,” she said and walked down the stairs from my apartment to the parking lot below.

I was hungry again. I made myself four more ham sandwiches, exhausting my supply of deli meat, and then ate them with another gallon of milk. That was my last of that as well.

“Groceries. First thing before class,” I told myself.

When I was finished, I cleaned up, sat my alarm for 5:00 AM, and went back to bed.

That is when I first noticed the stirrings within me.

I was aroused. I had been for a while, I thought. Probably since I woke up to Carol banging on the door.

I thought about masturbating but, despite the strong arousal, I was too tired.

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

End Part 3