The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dylan and The King: Wicked Science

Chapter 13 — Dylan Going to Get Some Loving

I woke up at 5:00 AM and found that, while my muscles hadn’t grown any bigger, they felt stronger than ever.

Also, disturbingly, I was aroused. Very much so.

I masturbated in the shower, making myself cum relatively quickly, but for some reason, it didn’t fully satisfy me. Even after a nice orgasm I still wanted more.

I pushed those desires aside. There were things I needed to do.

I went to the grocery store as soon as it opened up at 7:00. After spending $150 on groceries, most of it on meat and milk, I went to my Tuesday classes.

When classes ended, I went home and ate another large meal, and then went to get my phone replaced at the electronics store.

During the day I kept feeling my arousal stirring inside of me. Not growing, exactly, but like a persistent feeling that ebbed and flowed as I tried to focus on other things.

I had an upgrade available, so I went with the biggest and best phone I could get, even though it cost me $200.

I had a little trouble concentrating while buying the phone and waiting for it to be set up. The salesman was really cute, and I felt my arousal stirring once more. I seemed to be growing by the minute.

I was considering asking the sales guy out, or maybe just a one-night stand, when I heard a voice behind me.

“Excuse me, are you Dylan?”

I turned around to find Ava standing there.

She was gorgeous. Even more beautiful than I remembered her being. A flash of us together, her between my legs, flew before my eyes and the arousal, already strong, lit up like a wildfire.

“Yeah. That’s me. Dylan,” I said awkwardly, “It’s nice to see you again Ava.”

She gave me a funny look.

“How did you know my name is Ava? I am not even sure how I know that your name is Dylan. Have we met before?”

It was then that I remembered that Ava didn’t know. She would have no memories. Of the exam with the other eight girls. Or the night with Dr. Lawton.

Of us. Together.

“Yes, we did. At a party. Last year,” I said, “How else would I know your name?”

“Sure,” she said with a skeptical look on her face, “Well, it was nice to see you once again.

She turned to walk away. I couldn’t let her just go.

“Hey, uh, Ava. If you aren’t busy right now, how about a coffee?”

She turned back to look at me. Her eyes slid down me, and I felt a little embarrassed. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, both very tight because they were a size too small now, thanks to my new body.

I need to go clothes shopping. But that was a problem for later.

Right now, there was an uncomfortable silence stretching between the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and me. I felt my heart skipping beats. Finally, she smiled at me again.

“Yes, we can do that. I will just look at the phone cases while you finish up.”

I waited, trying not to look at her, as the salesman, who now no longer looked that cute since Ava arrived, finished setting up my new phone. Once that was done I texted Mom and Carol that I would call them later that night, and then I walked over to Ava.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “You can follow me.”

I got in my car and followed her out of the parking lot. I was expecting her to turn towards campus, but instead she led me towards downtown to a coffee shop five miles away from the phone store.

There was little chance of us seeing anyone we knew there. I wondered, briefly, if Ava was in the closet.

She ordered a mocha latte. I got the same. We sat in a booth that overlooked the sidewalk and, slowly at first, began to talk. I had trouble looking her in the eyes. She was so beautiful.

We talked for hours. It seemed like minutes. I know it a completely overused cliché, but it really did seem as if we had known each other for years. Maybe it was the fact that we were so intimate, even for such a short period of time. Or, maybe, it was the effects of the juice that somehow connected us.

Either way, just sitting and having coffee with Ava was a magical experience for me. Which made, what happened later that night, hurt even worse.

Eventually one of the baristas at the coffee house came over and told us they were closing up. We walked outside into the cold night air.

Ava and I stood there, side-by-side, neither one of us wanting to speak first.

“That was a lot of fun,” she said breaking the silence.

I looked at my shoes.

“Yes. Yes, it was. I really enjoyed meeting you. Again.”

Behind us the lights in the coffee house window went out.

“I feel… I feel close to you,” she said, “Like I have met you before. I mean, not at a party. Somewhere else.”

I looked from my shoes up to her eyes. I took a chance.

“I feel the same way.”

I stepped to her and put my hands on either side of her face. I drew her in for a kiss. Deep. Long.

I half expected her to push me away. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. I opened my mouth to admit her tongue, that wonderful dexterous tongue, and felt it on mine. My panties were soaked. My heart was beating so loudly I was sure it could be heard four blocks away.

“That was… that was very nice,” she said looking into my eyes.

I took another chance.

“Do you want to do it again? At my place.”

She stiffened. Hesitated. Yes, she was in the closet. Of course, I guess, so was I.

Or maybe I didn’t know what I was. I liked sex with men, but here I was propositioning a woman. And then there was The King. I don’t even want to get into that right now, I thought. Focus on the moment.

While I was thinking, Ava made her decision.

“Yes.”

She leaned forward and kissed me again. Stronger this time. Even more passionate.

“Follow me,” I said.

Twenty minutes later I opened the door to my apartment and ushered her in. I closed the door behind us, and we were each other’s arms and began to kiss.

Slow. Warm. Wonderful.

And interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket.

We broke apart and both laughed. I fished the phone out and saw that it was my Mom.

“I have to take this. Really quick. It’s my Mom. It’s kind of a thing.”

“That is Ok. I will use the restroom,” she said and pointed towards the hallway.

I nodded and she walked off into the back of the apartment. I pushed the button to answer the phone.

“Hey Mom. Sorry I just got back from the phone store like an hour ago and I was doing some work on physics class. I meant to call.”

We talked, well mostly she talked, for five minutes before I cut her off.

“Mom, I’ve got to go to bed.”

She talked another five minutes, during which time I sat on the couch, nervously thinking about the gorgeous woman in my bathroom and what I was about to, hopefully, do.

When I finally got Mom to let me go, I got up from the couch. My knees were shaking.

“Dylan? Are you there?” I heard from down the hall.

“Yes, coming right now,” I said closing the phone.

Shaking with nerves and fear, I walked into the hallway that led to the back of my apartment. The bedroom door, which I always kept closed, was now open.

Ava was on the bed. Naked in the moonlight from the window. My breathing stopped. This was the most beautiful woman in the world.

“I hope it is alright, but I thought I would go ahead and get ready,” she said sitting up on her right arm, “This is what you wanted?”

She ran her left hand down her body. I swallowed hard and watched that hand slide over her skin. Which I knew, from experience, was soft and warm to the touch.

“Yes,” I said when I finally found my voice, “Absolutely.”

I wasted no time getting undressed and soon, naked as she was, slipped into the bed next to her.

“You are amazing. I didn’t know, I mean, you are so… in shape. Wow,” she said as she tentatively reached out and put her hand on my arm. Then my thigh. And then finally between my breasts.

“Swimming. I’m on the team,” I said, feeling like a total fraud, “And I lift weights. To get better at swimming.”

“I’ve never seen a swimmer built like you. Not that I go around looking at swimmers,” she laughed nervously.

I took the initiative once again and leaned forward. She responded to me and we kissed.

My hands found her breasts, those glorious breasts, and she moaned into my mouth. Her hands went to my arms and then to my back, pulling me closer to her. I slid my arms around her, and we embraced.

Our skin touched and my heart leapt inside me. She gently pushed her left leg in between my legs and curled against me. I kissed her, putting everything I had into it, and she did the same.

We held each other like that, making out, for several minutes. Then she stopped and pulled away a little.

“You feel amazing.”

“So, do you,” I replied.

I wanted her. More than anything I had ever wanted. I leaned over once again, and my lips found her chin. Then the curve of her neck.

She was breathing as hard as I was, and she murmured a little each time I touched her.

I kept going down, kissing her dark soft skin, until I reached her breasts. I gently took one I my hand, which was actually a little difficult to do given their size and ran my tongue around her nipple.

There was a sharp intake of breath from her, then a sigh.

“That feels so good Dylan. So good.” I heard her say.

I switched to the other breast, my tongue slowly making circles around her nipple, teasing it, and then nibbling it with my teeth. I softly caressed them. She lay back onto the bed and I climbed on top of her. My hands and tongue still running across her magical soft skin.

“Stop. Stop. It is too much. I am so ready for you,” she said.

I looked up at her, her eyes shining brightly in the faint light.

“Anything for you,” I heard myself say.

I wanted to kiss my way down her body, but I wanted to taste her even more. I shuffled down the bed until I was between her legs.

Then I stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Ava asked from above me.

“I’ve never done this before,” I said, remembering that she didn’t know about our time with Dr. Lawton, “I want to make you feel good, but I don’t know where to start.”

She laughed.

“Let me show you. Switch with me.”

I was disappointed for a second, but only long enough to realize that I was about to once again experience her magical skills. I climbed back up the bed and rolled onto my back. She spread my legs apart and crawled in between them.

“See,” she said once she was in place, “What you have to do is imagine you are eating a peach. A juicy peach. You want to lick it, like this.”

Her tongue found my skin and I leaned back against the bed groaning with desire. She licked me, running her tongue up and down, slipping it between my lips.

I nearly came just from that.

Think about something else. Anything else, I told myself. Biochemistry. Think about that. That will work.

“Next, you imagine you are licking a little cherry. Gently,” she said, and I felt her fingers spread my lips and her tongue, soft as a feather, gave my clit a tentative lick.

Any thought of biochemistry fled from my mind. I searched for something else, anything else, but found nothing. The feeling of her touching me drove everything else from my brain.

Still, I held out. I wanted to make this last as long as I could. She gave another lick, stronger this time, and a trembling ran through me.

She was amazing. She licked me again, and then a fourth time, and soon she started licking in a pattern.

She did this for a minute or two, driving me crazy, while I tried everything to get my body to hold on. To hold out.

I briefly wondered if the changes to my body had made me more sensitive somehow because the feelings, I was experiencing were more powerful than even the last time I was with Ava.

She stopped and raised her head from between my legs, and I wanted to cry.

“I like to lick, and touch, as if I were saying the alphabet.”

She lowered her head again and touched my clit with her tongue.

“A,” she said though it was muffled and distorted, “B. C. D. E…”

She hit F and I lost all control. Sensations that I had honestly never felt before transported me to a new reality and it was like I was floating on a cloud and drowning in a sea of ecstasy at the same moment.

My powerful legs crushed together, pinning Ava in between them, as my newly powerful muscles contracted and relaxed.

I came so hard, and made so much noise, that there was a couple of bangs on the wall behind the bed. I guess my neighbor didn’t enjoy hearing my cries of joy. When it was over, I rolled onto my side and curled up into a ball. Desperate to stop my heart racing.

“I do not think I have ever heard anyone make sounds like that.”

I giggled from embarrassment and looked over at her. She was sitting on the bed, her legs curled beneath her, watching me. The moonlight reflecting off her skin made her look like some sort of goddess.

“Hold me. For a little bit. Then it is my turn,” I said to my new lover as I uncurled and stretched out.

She moved up the bed behind me. Her left arm fell across my body. Her right arm snaked under the pillow.

“You are too big,” she said, jokingly, “I cannot even touch my hands together. You have got to stop going to the gym!”

We laughed together. It was a magical musical sound.

“I thought you liked it,” I said.

“I do,” she said putting her head against my back.

There was something unspoken between us. A connection. I knew we both felt it.

We lay that way as the moon moved across the sky, shifting the light in the room. It was probably minutes, but it could have been a decade, before I felt fully recovered.

“I want to taste you now,” I said turning around and facing her.

“Good. I was beginning to think you were going to hold out on me,” she said.

I kissed her again. This time, it was more tender. Familiar.

“Roll over.”

She lay back onto the bed below and spread her legs. There was going to be no kissing or patient touching this time. I wanted her in my mouth.

I pushed my arms against the wall, planning to just slide down the bed, and instead I actually sent my body down the bed and then off of it onto the floor. My ass landed on the carpet and I made an oof sound. Above me, seeing it happen, Ava broke out in a fit of giggles.

I sat up, looking back onto the bed. She was rolling around holding her stomach. When she saw me watching her, she cracked up even more.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Oh,” she said as she tried to stop, “That was the funniest thing I have ever seen!”

I am sure my face was red with embarrassment, and her laugher didn’t help, but nothing had changed. I still wanted her so badly I couldn’t stand it. I climbed to my feet and then onto the bed.

She was still in her laughing fit, her body shaking, when I pulled her legs apart and crawled in between them.

“So,” I said as my head bent down between her thighs, “First, the juicy peach.”

I stuck my tongue out and touched it to her lips. I could taste her wetness.

Her laughter slowly stopped as she felt me start to work. She quieted, but I could hear her breathing begin to pick up and felt the muscles in her thighs, which were next to my head, tense, then relax, and then tense once again.

“Just like that…” she said from above me.

Enjoying myself immensely, I continued to lick and suck at her cunt. Loving the taste. Reveling in it.

“Then,” I said, “The little cherry.”

I opened her up to reveal her clit and gave it an experimental lick. She moaned in response.

I pushed in, slowly, licking first her pussy and then her clit. I tried to copy what she did, thought I had no illusions that I was anywhere near her skill level, and began to recite the alphabet.

“Dylan. Your fingers. Put your fingers in me.”

I did as I was told and, with the hand that wasn’t holding her lips open, slowly inserted two fingers into her.

“Oh! Fingernails! Careful!” she cried out.

“Sorry.”

“It is Ok.”

I made a mental note to trim my nails the next day.

I pulled my fingers slowly, and carefully, as far out of her as I dared and then pushed them back in again.

“Mmm…” she said, and I felt her tremble.

I bent my head back down between her legs and began to recite the ABCs again while fingering her slowly.

“That is it. So good. You were not being truthful, are good at this.”

I paused and looked up.

“Just good?”

“Do not get arrogant little girl. You have a lot to learn.”

“Then I had better get to work.”

I lowered my head once again and touched her clit with my tongue. She moaned in response. I loved this. Being with her. Touching her. Feeling her move beneath me. I never wanted to do anything else.

I continued to eat her. Licking between her lips. Slowly moving my fingers in and out of her soft wet cunt. Teasing her clit. And she was loving it. Groaning and sighing. Moving against me. Playing with her breasts.

Eventually, just about the time my jaw really started to ache, she leaned down and took the top of my head in her hands.

“You can stop now. Stop Dylan. You are going to leave my skin raw. I’m not going to get there.”

I was disappointed. Crushed. I wanted to make her feel the way she had made me feel.

“Come up here.”

I must have made some sort of sound, expressing my feelings, because she reached down further and took my upper arms in her hands. She gently guided me up to her.

Face to face.

“Hey, do not do that. Listen,” she said as I moved up the bed and she embraced me, “Do not worry about it. This is your first time. Do not beat yourself up. You were amazing. You made me feel so wonderful. You are much better than I was my first time. You know how I know?”

“How?” I asked, still feeling very inadequate.

“She fell asleep. The woman fell asleep on me. I was in there working as hard as I could and she just bam, fell asleep on me. Do you believe that?”

I kissed her and she returned it. We were already holding each other, but she pulled me even closer and tried to wrap her arms around me again.

“Too big,” she said making a sound like she was straining to reach around me.

I put my head down on her chest and listened to her heart beating. Could I love someone so quickly? Was that what I felt?

Then all the other problems and situations in my life, which I had successfully forgotten about for a few precious hours, came back to me.

The King. Oh God. I had betrayed The King.

Terror, pure terror, ran through me in an instant. She must have felt it, or sensed it, because she sat up like she had been struck by lightning.

“Dylan? What’s wrong?” she asked, her voice full of concern.

I have to get her out of here, I thought. What if Lawton or Charlie came to see me? Or, worse, what if they were watching me?

“Dylan? Talk to me? Are you hurt? What’s wrong girl?”

Her voice was taking on an edge of panic. Picking it up from me. I closed my eyes and summoned every bit of willpower I had.

“Dylan? Talk to me.”

Calm. I need to be calm.

When I felt my heart slow, and the tension in my body break for a moment, I finally trusted myself to speak.

“Nothing. I am Ok,” I said with my voice cracking a little, “I just… I fell asleep for a second. Had a nightmare.”

“A nightmare?” her voice told me that she was doubtful.

“Yes,” I said looking up at her, “Just a nightmare. I feel so comfortable with you that I drifted off. Had a bad dream.”

It occurred to me that after the intimacy that we had just shared that telling her I had a nightmare might offend her, but there was no way I could tell her the truth. The truth that I was somehow involved with a nightmare creature that lived under the campus and that it either wanted to make me its bride, eat me, or maybe both.

So, I reached up and kissed her.

“I did. I fell asleep and had a bad dream. At least it wasn’t during sex,” I said, hoping she would laugh.

She didn’t.

“Ok. I need to go anyway. I cannot stay here tonight,” she said

Her voice was hard. Questioning. She knew I was lying.

It tore me apart.

I wanted her to stay. To be with me. To feel her against me as I slept. To wake up with her. But I knew that was a dream that wasn’t going to happen that night. She slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I lay there watching her.

She closed the door, and I heard the sound of her sitting down on the toilet. I realized I had to pee as well, but I would wait.

But the arousal I had been feeling throughout the day was now quiet. That was a relief.

I got out of bed and began to get dressed in the shirt and jeans I had worn that day. Her clothes were in a pile by the door. Once I was dressed, I picked them up her clothes and put them neatly on the bed.

My emotions were at war. I was terrified thinking about the consequences of my actions.

What would happen with The King?

But, on the other hand, I felt like the worst person in the world. I had ruined it with Ava. Ruined our night together. Maybe the only one we would ever have.

I was on the verge of tears when she walked out of the bathroom.

She looked at me, and I did burst into tears.

“I’m sorry,” I said crying, “I didn’t… I didn’t mean to ruin it. I like you… so much. I just… I didn’t…”

She looked at me for a moment and I could see that there was a war of emotions within her as well. She knew that I had lied to her, and it hurt, but she also felt something for me. Something so strong. In the end, those feelings won out.

She opened her arms and embraced me, though she was so short that her head rested between my bare breasts. I cried against her shoulder.

“You did not ruin it Dylan,” she said patting me on the back, “You did not. The first time, it can be difficult. It’s a new experience. A new part of your life.”

She thought it was because of the sex. The intimacy. She thought I was lying because I regretted having sex with her. With being with a woman. How, I thought, could I salvage this?

“I am guessing there is a boy,” she said as I stopped crying.

“Yes. No, I mean no. Not anymore. But “I said taking advantage of the opening she gave me, “It’s still a little raw. I guess.”

“I understand. After my first time I was conflicted as well. I think I even cried. Not, in front of her…”

I laughed and she did too. I wiped the tears from my face and looked up into her beautiful eyes.

“I’m sorry. This was amazing. You are amazing. I want to see you again. If that is Ok.” I said, the words just springing forth, “Please?”

She smiled and then kissed me. Just a small kiss, but tender and warm.

“I think that you need some time. To get yourself together. To figure out what you want.”

I almost said, “You are what I want”, but I didn’t. That was way too forward and way too fast. I would have run away from anyone who said that after just one night and I knew she would do the same. I stepped back and put some distance between us.

“You are right. Of course. Good advice.”

“Where is your phone silly girl?”

“Living room.”

She took my right hand in her left and led me out of the bedroom, down the hall, and to the living room. My phone was sitting on the table. She picked it up and held it up to me.

“Open it please and hand it back.”

I took the phone and held it up to my face so that it unlocked. Then I handed it back.

She started to type something and then I heard a ding from the bedroom. She handed the phone back and I saw that she had sent a text to herself.

“Now you have my number. When you get your shit together, please give me a call.”

I looked up into her eyes and saw a warmth there. She wasn’t ready to forgive me for the lie, but she understood why I did it. Or at least she believed that she did.

“Yes. I will.”

“Now,” she said, “I had better get dressed.”

She kissed me on the cheek and then walked back down the hallway.

I sat down on the couch. I would wait. Give her privacy. A few minutes later she walked out of the hall, clothed, and stood next to the couch.

“Do you want some water? I have bottled,” I asked.

“Yes. Thank you.”

I went and got her a bottle of water from the fridge. The sight of the food inside made my stomach growl loudly.

“I guess this is good night,” I said, handing her the water.

“Yes,” she replied.

We stood there. Silence stretching between us. The, surprising me, she took my left hand, pulled it to her mouth, and kissed it.

“I will see you, Dylan. Hopefully soon.”

“See you,” I said.

Then she opened the front door and was gone.

I sat down on my couch. Numb. There was too much. Too many emotions. Too much fear and too much pain and too much love and too much self-hate.

I lay down on my side and closed my eyes as the tears came.

When I stopped crying, the clock above the TV said it was 1:00 AM.

Food. I need to sleep, but I need food first.

I went to the kitchen and fixed a three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I ate my late diner with three glasses of water while standing next to the sliding glass door that opened out onto my back porch. I wasn’t looking at anything. I wasn’t even really thinking about anything.

Just standing there.

I set my alarm on the phone for 9:00 AM. I didn’t bother to make the bed. I crawled into it. The sheets smelled like her.

I lay my head on one pillow, hugged another with my arms as if someone was there, and went to sleep.

Chapter 14 — The Boy, The Queen, and the Changing Room

I went through my Wednesday classes like I was in a haze. Not only had I not slept well, but I was also still feeling a truckload of warring emotions.

Fear that Ava would never talk to me again. Even worse, fear of what The King would do when he found out.

It did not help that I was horny. Very much so.

Sleeping with Ava the night before had quieted it, but now it was back. From the moment I woke up there was an itch between my legs.

I resisted masturbating in the shower that morning, but as I went through my classes I found myself totally distracted by every boy and girl around me.

Whenever I looked at one of the, even just a glance, I couldn’t stop myself from fantasizing about being with each one of them.

It was a relief when classes were over, and I was able to walk back to my apartment.

Except, everyone I passed along the way because fodder for new fantasies.

When I arrived home, I dropped my bookbag by the door and went to sit on the couch. Even sitting down however, I felt the itch inside me.

My body was demanding sex. Loudly.

It was 11:15 and I had to be back on campus at 3:00 for Dr. Lawton’s class.

I sat down on the couch for a moment and felt the shirt and jeans I was wearing strain against my body. It wasn’t like I was going to flex and tear them off myself like the Hulk, but they were definitely tight.

Making a decision to solve the problem, and distract myself, I grabbed my phone and purse and went out to my car. The mall was fifteen minutes away towards downtown.

Along the way I checked my bank account. The phone had cost me, not to mention groceries, but looking at my bank balance I figured I could spend a $250 and not be in any bad shape.

I would feel bad asking for additional money from my parents, even if I was going to pay them back. I needed to find a source of funds somehow.

It did not occur to me at the time that any of that stuff might not happen. I didn’t realize exactly what sort of trouble I was in. Maybe it was because my body had been pumped full of chemicals that were changing me physically and fucking up my mind.

Maybe I am just stupid.

And horny. That situation was getting out of control, but I did my best to ignore it.

I got to the shopping center and started browsing. But everything I tried on was too small. Even the larger sizes were somewhat constricting. I even tried on clothes for plus size women, but they didn’t look right either. I wasn’t overweight, I was just built like a freak.

I started to wander through the shopping center. I passed the food court and realized I was hungry. I got two plates of Chinese food and ate them with two large sodas.

When I was done eating, I went back to walking around the shopping center once again. The motion of my legs moving actually seemed to help alleviate my lust. At least a little bit.

Finally, just as I was about to give up and just order the clothes online, I saw the solution up ahead of me. The sporting goods mega-store. Clothing meant for people with bodies like my new one. I wouldn’t be very dressy, but at least the stuff wouldn’t be so tight.

There was a decent variety of clothing and a lot of it looked to be in my size. I picked out some sports bras, some undershorts for running that I figured I could use for panties, and several pairs of brightly colored pants that I thought would fit well.

I was just picking out some tops when I got interrupted.

“Can I help you?”

A salesman had approached when I wasn’t looking.

I turned around and saw an amazing sight. He was 6′4, at least, and built like a man who took a lot of pride in his body. He was in shape, great shape, but with basketball physique. Long, tall, and very handsome.

He probably wasn’t actually that good looking, but in my aroused state of mind he looked like a Greek god

The longing inside of me grew stronger at the sight of him.

“Can I help you?” he repeated.

I wanted to jump him right there in the middle of the Women’s section. I swallowed and tried to make the craving go away.

“Yes, I uh… I want to try these on,” I said holding up the clothing in my arms.

My God, I thought, he is pretty.

He smiled. I didn’t know if he was seeing me as a sales commission or as a woman, but as long as he kept smiling, I was happy.

“This way please.”

I followed him while looking at his ass in the tight shorts he wore. He walked me across the aisle and into the Men’s section. He led me through there and over to a hallway that led into the dressing area. I could see there were six rooms.

“Hello? Anyone any here? Anyone in the dressing rooms?” he called out into the hall.

There was no answer.

“Ok. You can go in.”

I smiled and walked past him into the hallway. Then, without thinking, I felt myself stop and turn back to him.

“Will you wait here,” I said my voice taking on a sultry quality that I didn’t even know I could do, “Please? In case I need something.”

His eyebrows went up a notch. He looked me up and down as if seeing me for the first time.

“Sure. Anything you need.”

I walked down to the end of the hallway and chose the changing room on the left at the end.

I hung the clothes up on three hooks on the wall and then sat down on the little bench inside. I looked at myself in the mirror.

What the hell am I doing? This is crazy!

But I knew what I was thinking. I was thinking about what might be in those tight shorts he was wearing. The craving for sex was growing stronger.

I kicked off my shoes. Clothes. I need clothes. I need clothes. Nothing else.

I took the undershorts off the hooks and tried them on one by one. The stretchy material felt good against my skin. Very good. I wanted to shove my hand between my legs and make myself cum so badly that I could hardly think of anything else.

No. Clothes. Focus.

Next, I took some of the pants down off the hook and tried all of those on. They didn’t look fancy, but they just had to fit, and they did. Then I tried on the sports bras and made sure they were good.

I was naked, and reaching for the selection of tops, when I heard a soft knock at the door. I froze.

“So, do you need any help in there?”

He was there. Right there. On the other side of the door. All I had to do was turn the lock, open the door, and invite him in.

I saw myself, totally without thinking, reach out to unlock the door and open it. He stood there with an appreciative smile on his face as he looked at my naked body.

I noticed that his name tag read “Carl”.

I wanted him. So bad. God, I needed to be fucked. Right then and there.

He didn’t need any more invitation that what I was giving him. Carl walked into the booth, which was pretty cramped with two people our size, and closed the door behind him. I heard the lock click.

I was on my knees in an instant. My hands tugged his shorts, which weren’t belted, down and his cock came into view.

I had been right. He was packing something amazing. He was only semi-hard when shoved it in my mouth and started to go to work on him. I wasn’t being nice or cautious, and I scratched him a little with my teeth.

“Careful… “he muttered quietly but I was past caring.

The feeling of his skin inside my mouth and across my tongue sent me into a frenzy. I dove forward, pushing the head of his prick as deep into me as I could. To my extreme surprise I was able to reach the end of his prick and felt his balls bang against my chin.

My new body apparently had no gag reflex. I pulled back, took a breath, and then swallowed him again.

“Fuck. That shit is hot,” he whispered down at me.

I pulled my mouth off and licked him, balls to tip, several times while looking up into his eyes. His body, even clothed, was amazing and I found myself enjoying the sight of him. His cock, firm and warm in my hand, went into my mouth and I locked my lips around him and began to bob up and down.

“Fuck yeah.”

I was enjoying this. My cunt was soaked and felt like an oven. My new body was going crazy with lust. Just blowing him wasn’t enough. It would never be enough. I took my mouth off of him.

“Hey, not so fast…” he said as I stood back up.

“Shut up. Fuck me. Now.”

I took a hold of his shoulders and climbed up into his arms, spreading my legs around him.

“Holy shit!” he said taking my weight, “You are fucking strong lady.”

“Shut up and fuck me,” I insisted again.

“Ok. No problem.”

He shifted my weight around and then pinned me against the back wall. He took his right hand and reached between us to line up his dick. When he had the right angle, he pushed forward, and I felt the tip touch my lips.

I nearly screamed when his flesh spread me open, and my cunt consumed him. The world spun and my blood was pumping through me like liquid fire. I think I had a small climax just from him entering me, but it wasn’t enough.

I felt myself go insane. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. More than I needed to breathe even.

I was wrapped around him and bouncing up and down in his grasp as he thrust in and out. I nearly knocked him over.

I felt my nails dig into his back and I pulled Carl the salesclerk as close to me as he would go.

“Damn girl. That fucking hurts.”

“Shut. Up. And. Fuck. Me,” I ordered.

I could feel his big cock sliding in and out of my sopping pussy and it was driving me crazy. Filling me up just how I loved to be. And I wanted more. I wanted all of it. I had to have it!

He looked into my eyes and must have seen how crazed I was because he tried to step back and drop me.

“Don’t move,” I said, pulling him back and holding him against me.

I reached up and grabbed a conveniently placed fire sprinkler pipe running above my head. With my legs holding him I felt myself, it was not a conscious thought, pull my body up and drop down onto his dick with even greater force.

“Ouch! That fucking hurts,” he said and tried to back away again.

I backhanded him so hard that I nearly broke his jaw.

“Stop moving. Stand still. Or I will really hurt you.”

He rubbed his cheek, but to his credit Carl stood still as I started to fuck him again.

I felt his cock spearing me and I drove myself up and down in an ever-increasing tempo. He was inside me and I pushed down on the sprinkler bar trying to get him as far into me as I could.

“My tits. Touch my fucking tits. Hard.”

I was actually holding myself up at this point, so his hands were free. His fingers, strong and masculine, squeezed my new breasts and brought me closer to my final goal.

“Pull my nipples.”

He did as I said and pulled them away from my body. Another mini orgasm went through me. But it still wasn’t enough.

I needed a big one. A real one.

My temporary lover was fucking me once again. His hands on my breasts. Insistent. Strong.

I heard a crunching sound and felt the pipe above me start to give way and pull partially off the wall. Afraid that it was going to actually break and start spraying water, I let it go and wrapped my hands around Carl once again.

That is when I came.

A screaming orgasm that shook me to my core and sent me bouncing around on top of a stranger in the back of a sporting goods store. He shoved his left hand into my mouth to muffle me and I bit down hard.

“Shit… let go bitch…ugh…I am about to…” he said pulling his hand out of my mouth.

When I felt him stiffen against me and fill my cunt with a load of his cum, I climaxed a fourth time, and he had to stuff his other hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as I quivered and squealed in his arms.

As soon as my body relaxed and the orgasm passed, came the panic.

Oh, fuck. What have I done? Again!

I didn’t care about the department store or Carl or anyone that might have heard us.

I cared about The King.

I still didn’t know what the creature wanted from me. What being The Queen would mean. But I was pretty sure that letting a strange man pump me full of his cum was not what The King would want to happen.

“That was incredible girl,” Carl said with his head cradled in my shoulder.

“Yeah, great. Get off me.”

I pushed the man away and his cock popped out of my cunt. It left a trail of cum on my thigh as his prick touched my leg. I absently wiped it away with my hand and then started to get dressed in my old clothing.

“Don’t be embarrassed. No shame. It’s all good. Can I get your number?” he asked.

Shame and embarrassment were the last things on my mind.

I was in nearly a blind panic about the what The King would do to me.

Carl scrambled to get dressed as well and we were both back in some semblance of presentable, he unlocked the door and left. I grabbed the clothing I had tried on and followed him out.

I ran into his back as I left the changing room. At the end of the hallway was another employee, a short older woman, in her store uniform standing there with wide eyes.

“Carl. What the fuck?” the woman said to my most recent lover.

I took charge. I pushed past the big man and walked up to the other woman carrying the clothes I had tried on. I was at least six inches taller than her, and I looked down into her eyes.

“You saw nothing. And, if you say nothing, you get commission on everything I am carrying.”

She looked at me, then at Carl, and then back at me.

“Deal,” she said.

Ten minutes later I left the store $300 poorer, but with the makings of a new wardrobe.

The itch within me had been satisfied, thought I wasn’t sure for how long. I was going to have to come up with some way to keep it under control. I couldn’t keep go around fucking random salespeople.

Especially when I had no idea how The King might react. But what was I supposed to do? The ache within me was so powerful that simple masturbation wasn’t cutting it.

I was passing by toy store when I had an idea. A vibrator. A really powerful one that I could use whenever I wanted to. It wouldn’t be the same as getting laid, but maybe it would stop me from jumping random strangers.

Chapter 15 — Toys for Big Girls

I arrived home and changed into some of my new clothes. Examining myself in the mirror I was happy that they didn’t make me look like I was wearing clothing a size too small, although I did miss my normal t-shirt and jeans look.

I checked my watch and saw that I only had an hour to get to class so I grabbed my bag and headed to campus. On the way I stopped in at a pizza place and got two slices to go. I ate them on the way to class.

Dr. Lawton opened class by returning our latest tests and I was very happy to see that I received an 86 on it.

“Congratulations Miss Tate,” he said as he walked past and handed it to me.

When class was over, I checked my phone and saw a text message from Carol checking to see if I could have dinner. As I left class, I noticed that the need was climbing once again. I had been able to ignore it for a bit, but now it was back.

I texted Carol back to tell her that I couldn’t that night but would text her the next day if I had the time. I realized that she was probably going to start getting angry with me if I didn’t stop putting her off.

But I needed something to take the edge off the urges I was feeling.

I need that toy, I thought, as I walked rapidly back to my apartment. Along the way it was a struggle not to proposition every boy, and girl, I passed.

I had to have something. I needed relief. And fast.

There was a lingerie shop about five miles north of campus. It was starting to get dark when I pulled up to the store and it was definitely in a sketchy part of town.

A neon sign on the front door advertised a special on video booths.

I wasn’t 100% sure what a video booth was, but I could guess. This place was really creeping me out, but I wasn’t sure where else to go. I could order something on the internet, but that would take at least two days to arrive, and I was in bad shape already.

Just then, a car pulled in next to me and a group of four women piled out of it and went inside the shop. I got out and followed them.

Well if they can go in, I thought, then I certainly can.

As I went through the door a bell went off over my head and the clerk behind the counter, who was watching porn on a TV mounted on the wall behind him, gave me a glance. He was fat, bald, and was dressed like he hadn’t changed clothes or showered in a week.

But he was a man and just looking at him I felt a stirring inside me.

Fuck, I said to myself and shook my head, I have got get a grip!

The guy gave me the once over, smiled a grin that was missing a couple of teeth, and winked. Then he went back to watching his movie.

Looking around the store, I spotted what looked like a rack of sex toys along the left wall and made a beeline to it. When I got there, I found a large selection of toys, adult games, and some BDSM gear likes whips and chains and leather clothing.

Seeing the black leather outfits intrigued me, but I turned away from the bondage gear. I walked over to the wall where a large display of vibrators hung from pegs in boxes and hard plastic shells. I was having trouble concentrating on the task at hand. My desire was a roaring fire, and it was steadily growing stronger.

“Can’t decide which one?”

I looked to my right and one of the girls from the car was leaning against a rack of skimpy swimwear. Her eyes were locked like lasers on my tits.

She wore tight jeans with black lace-up plastic boots that came to mid-calf. Her top, which was nearly see-through, barely concealed a pair of large fake breasts. Her hair, which was long and a pretty shade of bottle-blonde, was done up in a bun. She wasn’t exactly pretty, certainly not in Ava’s league, but she had a sexy confident quality to her that I instantly found attractive.

“Let me help,” she said.

She walked over to the wall in front of me. Her ass brushed against my lower legs as she squeezed between me and the toy display. Her touch was thrilling. I nearly threw her to the floor right there.

“This,” she said picking up a box that read Hitachi, “Is the one you want. Industrial strength at a good price. Careful though, might burn your clit off if you aren’t careful.”

“Thank you. I’m Dylan.”

“Call me Nicky.”

“Thanks, Nicky.”

“Any time,” Nicky said, and she turned to leave.

My heart sank a little. Ava’s face popped into my head for a second and then vanished in a torrent of the lust I was being overwhelmed by.

“You know,” I said to Nicky’s back, “I have never used one of these before. I could use some pointers.”

I had never been so forward with anyone. It excited me. She turned back and leaned against a rack of lingerie.

“You are a little big for me. I don’t go in much for the muscle-jock type. But I suppose I could make an exception.”

Nicky reached into her jeans pocket and brought out a card. She handed it over and I looked down at it. It was for a club named “Eros One”. Underneath were the words “Exotic Dancing at its Finest!”

A name, which was obviously fake, was printed on the card as well as a phone number.

“Rose Petals?” I said reading it.

“That’s me. That’s my stage name. I’m there five nights a week. Come in. Ask for me. I’ll be there tonight and tomorrow. And Saturday. If you are in the mood.”

She turned and walked away. She went over to her three friends, who were waiting by the door. I heard them making fun of her, likely for talking to me, as they left the store.

I paid for my toy at the front counter. The disgusting man, who I desperately wanted to jump over the counter and beg to mount me, put it in a big black plastic bag and handed it over.

So bad was my need that I realized I couldn’t wait until I got home. I needed relief. There was a sign on the counter advertising the video booths.

“How much for a booth? Fifteen, right?” I said reading the sign.

“Fifteen for ten minutes girl. Or, you could have me for free.”

He winked and part of me wanted to vomit. Another part of me wanted to accept.

“No thank you. Just the booth.”

I handed over fifteen dollars and he gave me a metal token.

“In the back. Booth two. Put this in the slot and the door will open. Ten minutes all you get. Don’t make me come back there. What kind of video you want?”

I had no clue how to answer that.

“What’s the most popular?” I asked hoping the answer wouldn’t be something wild.

“IR. I put it in now. You push button on TV when you locked door and it will play.”

“Thanks,” I said.

I took my package and the token and walked to the back. There was a hallway, lined with red rope lights, leading further back into the building. I walked in, turned left, and there were four booths. I went to booth two and put the token in the door.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. A soft red light came on overhead and revealed a small room, six foot by six, with a bench at one end and a big flat screen TV mounted on the opposite wall.

The floor was sticky when I moved. This place was filthy, and no doubt covered in the dried semen of who knew how many men.

That revolting thought turned me on so much that I could feel the exercise shorts I was wearing get damp.

I walked to the bench and sat my package down. I pushed the button under the TV and the video started. A woman, probably no older than me, in a very revealing girl scout uniform was talking with a large black man in an ice cream truck.

If I was thinking normally, I never would have touched anything in the place, but I was so overcome with lust that I pulled my pants and the stretchy undershorts down and sat down on the bench.

My hands were between my legs and I started to play with myself.

The sound came up on the TV and I heard the woman, in a European accent, ask for a free ice cream bar because she had no money. The man told her that he could give her ice cream, but she would have to earn it.

I ran my fingers over the outside of my cunt and felt that I was gushing. I slipped one finger inside, feeling the soft moist walls part, and then touched my clit with my other hand.

The video jumped forward and the woman was in the back of the ice cream truck with her uniform off and the black man eating her pussy. Her breasts were heaving as she moaned in pleasure.

I was moaning myself and wriggling around on the wooden bench as my body took over and my mind disappeared in lust. I drove a second finger into myself and started to furiously work my clit.

The man stopped eating the girl and took off his pants and let loose a huge cock. The woman muttered several words in what sound like an Eastern European language and spread her legs even further open. The man lined his cock up with her snatch and guided it inside.

Just watching it nearly sent me over the edge. I wanted cock so badly I could barely contain myself.

I was lying back on the bench, my head against the wall, unable to move except for my hands. I was moaning so loud that they were echoing in the small booth. Squishing sounds from my wet pussy were the only other thing I could hear over the movie.

I slammed my fingers in and out. In and out. As the man on screen pounded away at the woman and her breasts heaved and shook from the violent thrusting the man was inflicting on her.

I could feel myself building up. On screen the man pulled out, picked up the woman, and threw her back down onto her belly. She cried out, in pain or pleasure or both, as he yanked her towards him and shoved his dick up her ass.

My fingers, already moving at amazing speed, increased their motion on my sensitive clit. I wanted to cum. I had to cum. Now!

The video jumped forward again. Now the girl was on her knees on the floor of the ice cream truck, and she was jerking the man off onto her face.

When the man came, shooting ropes of cum all over the pretty girl’s face, I came as well, and my feet kicked out so hard that I punched a hole in the drywall under the TV.

My body rattled and shook, a much-needed orgasm throbbing me, as I watched the woman in the movie lick and suck the cum off of her face.

The video clicked off just as I began to come down from the high of my climax. It was only then that I looked around at the tiny filthy video booth and realized what I had done.

I wanted to vomit.

I got dressed, grabbed my package, and got the hell out of the room as fast as possible. I nearly knocked over another customer on my way out of the hallway and practically ran out of the booth area and back through the store.

On my way out the man behind the counter winked at me and said, “Come back anytime.”

I was in tears by the time I got into the car. I couldn’t believe what I had just done. I wanted a shower so badly it felt like my skin was crawling in revulsion. I had some hand sanitizer in the car, and I took three big squirts of it in my hands and rubbed as hard as I could.

I broke the speed limit to get back home. Every stoplight felt like it took a million years.

When I parked, I leapt out of the car with my black plastic bag holding the toy and ran up the stairs. I kept fumbling my keys and dropped them twice trying to get the door open. When I finally succeeded, I slammed it behind me, locked it, and ran to the bedroom.

I was out of my clothes in seconds and into the shower. I soaped up and scrubbed every inch of my body that had touched the bench like they were covered with Ebola.

When I was done, I dried myself off and climbed into bed.

I was out of control. The real Dylan would never have done something like that. But, maybe I am not the “real” Dylan anymore, I asked myself? As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered what the next day would bring.

What it brought was more arousal. I woke up with my left hand running over my breasts and my right hand between my legs. My legs felt like jelly and I was panting. I had never felt this horny in my life.

I rolled out of bed and crawled over to the package I had left on the floor the night before.

Tearing off the black plastic bag, I ripped open the box and soon had the device in my hand. It was white and much bigger than I thought it would be. One end had a soft rubber ball on it.

The Hitachi had a cord coming out the back of it. I swept everything off of my nightstand and pulled the furniture away from the wall. Unhooking my phone charger, I plugged the Hitachi in.

Cumming. That was all that mattered.

I threw myself onto the bed, hearing it creek as my weight landed on it. I snatched up the toy, turned it up as far as the controls would go, and shoved it on my cunt.

I nearly jumped out of the bed.

The fucking thing was like a stand mixer between my legs! No wonder Nicky had warned me. My brain was in overdrive. I had to cum fast or I didn’t know what was going to happen.

I turned the control nob down halfway and slid the device back between my legs. This time, instead of a roaring vibration that nearly shook my teeth, I got a pleasant and comfortable buzzing sensation. I closed my legs around the head of the toy and lay back on my pillow.

My first thought was of The King, but I immediately rejected it. I was not willing to face the upcoming reality of that situation yet. Next, I thought of Ava, but that only brought guilt and shame to my mind.

Then my actions of the night before. The booth. The video.

I pushed that away. I wasn’t ready to accept that reality either.

Nicky.

I thought back to how the woman was dressed. How she looked. How her perfume smelled when she pushed past me.

I imagined her dancing. Swaying and moving on stage. Men throwing money at her as she grinded and strutted in front of them.

Then, my mind taking over, I imagined myself on that stage. Sliding down a silver pole while a group of strange men cheered me on. Grinding on some handsome man’s crotch. Naked and wanted.

I came quickly with that image in my head. It wasn’t very satisfying, but it was an orgasm and that sent the raging desire in me back down to a manageable level.

I got out of bed and cleaned up the place. I left the nightstand pulled a little away from the wall so that I could plug up the Hitachi again. I knew I would need it. I plugged my phone back in to charge. I checked the time and found it was 3:00 AM.

What next? I kind of wanted another shower, but my stomach was empty, and I realized I hadn’t eaten since the pizza the day before.

I went in the kitchen and, too tired to cook again, made some sandwiches. I chugged a gallon of water to go along with them.

I had promised Dr. Lawton and Charlie on Monday that I would go tomorrow, Thursday, for an exam. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I knew I didn’t have much choice in the matter.

When I was done eating, I went back to bed for a few more hours.

Chapter 16 — The Joys of Evolution

Thursday dawned cold and cloudy.

Sadly, the ache in me had returned when I woke up and it was insistent. I plugged the Hitachi in and this time I was able to think about Ava without feeling like a piece of shit. I imagined us together, locked in an embrace, and grinding our bodies against each other. I came quickly, but as the night before, not really satisfied.

I got dressed and headed over to campus to meet Dr. Lawton and Charlie in the lab. When I got there, they spent the next six hours measuring me, taking samples, and then running me through the MRI machine again.

“Miss Tate,” Dr. Lawton said when they were done, “We still have to analyze most of the tests, but I can tell you right now that your body measurements have indeed changed. Your weight has increased by sixteen pounds, we can safely assume that is muscle mass. Your hips have expanded, as has your chest. You do not appear to have any wounds or bleeding. Are there any side effects that you would like to tell us about? Apart from the obvious?”

“What kind of side effects?”

“Nauseated. Vomiting. Diarrhea. Unexplained headaches. Muscle fatigue. Muscle failure. Blurred vision. Spotting without it being your time of the month. Bloody nose. Loss of time. Loss of smell. Increased libido. Anything like that?” replied Charlie.

Increased libido. I definitely had that. But I didn’t want to discuss that with these two.

“No. Nothing like that.”

“Interesting,” Dr. Lawton said, “Well if anything does come up please let us know immediately. Now, on to our next matter. The King has not woken up since your interaction on Saturday. That is unusual as he usually wakes every two or three days. He has not eaten any of the meat Charlie and I have been bringing and, perhaps most distressing, the water He lives in has gotten cloudy.”

“Cloudy?”

“Yes. This is a new development. Normally we can see Him sleeping at the bottom of the pool or at least see that He is not there, which means He is probably in the underground lake. However, now we cannot see anything but cloudy water.”

“What does that mean?”

“We do not know. We likely will not know until He wakes and emerges once again. What are your plans for the rest of the week?”

I thought about it. I didn’t really have any plans except to study and wait for The King. Except, I needed some actual new clothes. I couldn’t keep wearing the athletic wear forever.

“I need new clothes.”

“Of course. I also anticipated you might be needing some financial assistance. We can order you some new clothing and I will provide you with some money for other necessities.”

That would solve the problem of having to ask mom for more money, I thought.

“Yes, thank you Dr. Lawton.”

“Excellent. Charlie, would you please go check on The King and take him some fresh meat? Please let Miss Tate and I know if he is awake.”

Charlie didn’t look very happy with that but nodded and left.

Dr. Lawton and I went on the internet and, with his credit card, I picked out and ordered $1500 worth of new clothing. Afterwards he opened his wallet and handed me $800 in cash.

“This isn’t much, but it should help you with groceries and other things for now,” he said as he gave it to me. I briefly wondered exactly how rich Lawton was if he could say that $800 was “not much”.

When we were done, I thanked the doctor again and left. I called Carol on the way home, but she didn’t answer. Probably pissed at me.

When I got home, I masturbated for a third time in less than 24-hours. The orgasm, again a weak one, at least quieted the need for a little while.

To distract myself I decided to cook a big dinner and do some meal prep for the rest of the week. When I was done, I sat on the couch watching Jeopardy while I had my dinner. I was feeling horny again but trying my hardest to ignore it.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen and sat back down on the couch.

The need was growing in me again, but I resolved to fight it. Yet, as I sat there, my eyes kept being drawn towards the table near the door where my purse, bookbag, and other essentials were kept.

Nicky’s card was there.

Ava had satisfied my cravings. Being with her had shut them down for nearly twenty-four hours. Was it just because it was her, I wondered, or because it was actual sex? Sex with Carl had worked, but only for a few hours. Ava had shut it down for much longer.

Either way, I was fairly certain that the Hitachi wasn’t going to keep me satisfied for very long.

“Fuck it.”

I stood up and went to the bedroom to get dressed. I didn’t have my new clothes, of course, so I selected the best of the athletic wear that I had.

Twenty minutes later I was in the car and headed towards the club. This was going to be my first time at a strip club. Fortunately, I had Dr. Lawton’s money to spend if I wanted to.

When I got to the club and went to the door the bouncer gave me the once over and checked my ID.

Then he gave me a little speech that I am sure he had given thousands of times:

“If you want ones, get them from the cashier just inside. The bartender and the waitresses don’t make change that small. We are topless only. No sex in the champagne room. Don’t even ask. And no cellphones. Keep it in your pocket. You pull it out, we throw you out.”

“Got it. Thanks.”

I went in the front door and found a cash register and attendant waiting. I changed a $100 in $1s and another $100 into a mix of $5s and $10s. I wasn’t sure how much money I was going to be using, but $200 seemed like it would be enough.

After I got the cash, I went through a doorway with a beaded curtain on it and into the club. I had seen strip clubs depicted on TV and movies, but this was nothing like that.

There were no groups of businessmen in suits yelling and screaming as they bought bottles of champagne. No pounding dance music to assault the ears, although the generic rock music that was playing was pretty damn loud. The place even smelled reasonably nice, which was a surprise.

There was a stage running down the middle of the room with spotlights waving around on it.

Adjacent to the stage were comfy looking plush purple chairs spread out in a circle going all the way around it. Men in street clothes, most of them looking like they were trying to imagine that no one else was in the room, were watching a topless brunette writhing on her back at center stage. There were dollar bills all around her.

As I watched, one of the men got up and tossed a couple of bucks on stage. The woman rolled over onto her hands and knees and crawled towards him. He stuffed several more bills in her thong and she patted his face affectionately. I recognized her as one of the girls with Nicky at the store.

Farther back from the stage, in the same kinds of chairs, sat other men. Some were watching the show on stage. Others were talking with scantily clad girls either sitting next to them in chairs or sitting on their laps. Waitresses in skimpy outfits circulated drinks.

There was an empty spot near the back left, ten feet from the stage, where no one was sitting. I walked over that way. It was just about as far from the other people as I could get and still see the show.

As I moved through the seats, I felt dozens of eyes watching me. They probably don’t get a lot of single women in here, I thought. At least women that aren’t here to dance or waitress.

Reaching the empty area, I sat down in what passed for privacy. A waitress dressed like a slutty cat came over.

“Can I get you something honey?”

I was horny. And she was cute. Very cute. I thought about how her pussy might taste.

“A water please.”

“Sorry, we don’t have bottled water and, trust me, you don’t want tap. How about a diet soda?”

I nodded to her.

“Hey, is Rose here? Rose Petals?”

The waitress pointed at the stage.

“She is up soon. I think there is one more girl and then her,” the waitress said and then she vanished from my sight.

The brunette from the store, whose name the announcer said was Tiffany, was done with her show and collecting the cash from the stage.

I was still being watched. From the other side of the stage, I drew some eyes, but mostly it was men sitting in the back who could see me easier. A couple of the girls eyed me as well.

I felt myself getting wet. The urge inside me was powerful.

The announcer came over the speaker system and said that Jasmine was up next, and then Rose. He went on to list out their drink specials and then tell the audience that champagne was half-off for the night.

Once Tiffany cleared the stage, Jasmine came out and started to dance. I recognized her from the store as well. She was apparently very popular because a series of catcalls went up as she flipped upside down and started to slide down the pole with her legs spread wide open.

“That will be ten bucks. You might want to tip the girl on stage a little too,” said the waitress, appearing at my elbow and setting my drink down on the low table in front of me, “Just watching is kind of frowned on.”

“I will. Thank you.”

I gave her a $5-dollar tip with another $10 dollars for the drink.

“Thanks babe,” she said and disappeared once again.

Taking her advice, I pulled some cash out of my pocket and walked to the stage. Jasmine danced towards me. I was impressed she could move that way in what looked to be clear five-inch-high platform shoes.

I took the five ones, and as she pulled her thong away from her hip, gently slid them between fabric and her flesh. I touched her skin and an electric jolt hit my cunt. I needed to get fucked.

Soon.

Jasmine smiled at me and bent over. To my surprise she rubbed her tits on my face and then danced away with a smile. I wanted to climb on stage and bury my face in her thong-covered pussy.

I turned around to walk back to my table and found that a man had taken the seat next to me. He was in his fifties, balding, and a prodigious gut hung over his belt. He was wearing a suit that was way too small for him.

He was checking me out as I walked over and sat down. He swiveled the chair towards me, but I ignored him and took a sip of my drink.

“I’m Rocco,” he said over the music playing from above us.

I was pretty sure that wasn’t his real name. I gave him a brief look, noticing that when he smiled, he had two gold teeth on his upper front, and then I went back to looking at Jasmine on stage. She was on her knees, her tits exposed, and gyrating towards two men at the very front of the stage.

“Listen, I saw you come in. You interested in dancing?” Rocco asked.

“No, thank you. Just here for the show,” I said loudly, not looking at him.

“That’s a mistake. A girl like you. Really in shape. Tall. If you got halfway decent tits you could make a lot of money. These guys would eat it up.”

“No thanks.”

He acted like I didn’t say anything and kept going.

“Look, it’s my club. I need girls that look like you. Natural. Clean. Normally I take 30% of tips and dances. For you? 20%. You can come in two nights a week and make a couple of hundred dollars a night.”

The song playing over the speakers ended and Jasmine finished up her show. She picked up her top, collected her cash, and then blew a couple of kisses into the crowd before disappearing behind the curtain at the back of the stage.

The announcer came on and said that vodka shots were on special for the next hour and that Rose would be up next.

“Honey,” Rocco continued, “You could be a star. I even shoot movies. Girl-girl mostly. You could make some serious money.”

His hand landed on my knee.

I turned to look at him and reached out to take his hand. His eyes lit up, thinking I was biting on his pitch. Instead, I took his hand off my knee and closed my fist like a vice grip.

“Ah ah ah ah ah ah…” he said and slid off the chair onto his knees with his free hand trying to pry mine open.

“Not to be rude Rocco, but I really am just here to watch the show. I appreciate your interest,” I said, “But I am not interested. Got it?”

He was on his knees, tears in his eyes, but Rocco nodded enthusiastically at me. I let his hand go and he climbed to his feet massaging it with the other.

“Enjoy the show lady,” he said in a tone that told me he definitely did not want to me to enjoy the show, and then he walked off.

He was just about out of my line of sight when the announcer got back on the mic and welcomed Rose the to the stage.

She came strutting out, long legs made longer by six-inch heels, from behind the curtain and I felt my desire increase to even greater heights.

Nicky, or Rose Petals, wore a mesh top that came down to mid-thigh with a gold bikini top underneath. Her hair was in pigtails and my first thought was of what it would be like to hold them while she ate me out.

She gripped the pole at center stage, threw herself up until her heels almost hit the ceiling, and did a split like Jasmine had done, only much wider. She twirled around the pole for everyone to see. The bikini bottom, which was more like a G-string, left very little to the imagination.

When she reached the bottom of the pole, she let her body down onto her back and then began to arch her back up and down as if some invisible person was fucking her.

Watching her was driving me mad.

I fished two $10s out of my pocket and went to the edge of the stage. She was facing the other way, so I waited for her to turn around. When she did, and saw me, she laughed.

I waved the $20 bucks and made a “come here” gesture.

She got down on all fours and crawled across the stage. When she reached me, she leaned forward and put her hands on my cheeks. She pulled me towards her and kissed me. With tongue.

I heard a couple of people nearby give a cheer at seeing two women kissing.

She broke the kiss abruptly, put her hands on my head, and then pushed me down and rubbed her breasts on my face. It was everything I could do not to grab her, lift her off the stage, and overpower her.

Before I could do so, she let me go and stripped off the mesh top. She held out her G-string for me, right in from of her pussy so that I could see a landing strip of hair, and I stuffed the money in. Then she was gone, dancing back to the center of the stage.

I turned back to go and sit down and watch the rest of the show.

But his time there was a woman occupying the chair Rocco had been sitting in. I went back to my chair, picked up my soda and took a drink. As soon as I sat down in my chair the woman got up and sat in my lap.

She was close to my age, with small perky breasts and dancer’s body. She ran one arm behind my neck and the other hand landed gently on my chest between my breasts. I swear to you that my cunt actually throbbed.

“You are very pretty,” she said in a high-pitched child-like voice that sounded fake, “I’m Ambrosia.”

“Thank you. I’m Dylan. You are very pretty too.”

I squirmed a little in my seat. Partially to rub myself and alleviate some of the tension in my crotch and partially so that I could see the stage better. By this point Nicky had her bikini top off and was teasing her bikini bottoms.

Ambrosia took my face in her hand and forced me to look back at her.

“You are really pretty. And I love your body Dylan. So strong,” she said in her baby-like voice. Her hand slowly moved over to the right and cupped my breast.

It may have been my first time in a strip club, but even I knew there was a no-touching rule. Maybe they made an exception for women. My pulse raced and I was certain that my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

The girl leaned over and put her lips to my ear.

“How about a private dance?” she asked, “The champagne room is half-off tonight. Of course, tips are encouraged.”

My arousal was off the charts. She felt so good in my lap and, to my surprise, the baby voice was working for me.

I was so distracted that I missed the end of Nicky’s show. I looked around Ambrosia and caught Nicky’s eye. She smiled, shook her head, and waved a finger at me. And, in that moment, as badly as I wanted Ambrosia, I knew somehow that Nicky was what I needed. What I really needed!

It took a lot of effort, but I put my hands-on Ambrosia’s shoulders and gently pushed her away from my ear.

“I am here with someone actually. For someone I mean. I don’t think she would like it if I stood her up.”

Ambrosia wasn’t going to be deterred that easily.

“That’s no problem,” the girl said bringing her arm from behind my neck and then cupping both my breasts. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and she rubbed them with her thumbs.

I came right then and there. It wasn’t a big one, but big enough that I put my face into her shoulder and moaned.

“That must have felt good,” Ambrosia said, “Come to the champagne room. I can do that again.”

Despite cumming less than 20 seconds earlier, I was still horny, and her offer was tempting, but I wanted Nicky.

The announcer said there would be a ten-minute break and then Cassidy would be the next dancer. Vodka shots were still half-off for forty-five more minutes.

I felt like I needed one of those.

“Come on,” Ambrosia said, “Don’t leave me hanging.”

I summoned all my strength and looked her in the eye.

“No. But thank you. I really am here for someone.”

She gave me a disappointed look that I could tell was fake.

“But here,” I said, taking two $20 bills and slipping them into her top.

“Thank you, baby,” she said and kissed me on the cheek. Then she stood up and walked over to a nearby table with two men sitting at it.

I couldn’t help but laugh at myself. Here I was in a strip club, flashing money all over the place and having orgasms in full view of what must have been fifty people.

The changes in both my body, and my mind, over the last several weeks were simply astounding to me. And, I wondered, what more I could expect. It didn’t occur to me that by changing in the ways I had, that I might leave my whole life behind.

Without a dancer on the stage there wasn’t anything to do. I nearly pulled my cell phone out to look at it, before I remembered the rules. Instead, I amused myself watching the girls move between the men, flirting with them, touching them, and offering private dances. And other services, I presumed.

“Hey there,” said Nicky as she slid into the seat next to me, “I was hoping I might see you.”

She was wearing a new bikini. Red and blue with little white stars mixed in. Her breasts were nearly bursting out of it and the bottoms were so tiny I could see a hint of that well-groomed hair from earlier.

“Very patriotic,” I said with a smile looking at her outfit.

“Well, you know. We get a lot of American’s in here. Buy me a drink?” she said over the music from the speaker as she laughed at her own joke.

“Of course.”

She raised her hand and motioned at someone behind me. The slutty-cat waitress appeared between us.

“Four shots of vodka, two rum and sodas, and a glass of seltzer. Her treat,” Nicky said and pointed at me.

“I’m actually not drinking.”

Nicky waved that away.

“Yes, you are. Go Sasha,” she said and patted the waitress on the butt.

Nicky leaned forward and motioned me closer.

“You have to buy me alcohol. I am supposed to make you. They don’t tell you that, but its expected. If you don’t, they get kind of surly.”

“Yeah,” I said, “I already met Rocco.”

“Did he try to recruit you?”

I nodded.

“Big creep, isn’t he? Did he touch you?”

I nodded again.

“Fucking jerk. I should kick his ass.”

I mimed lifting up my hand, the one I had used to on him, and then made a crushing motion. Even I was impressed by the muscles moving under my skin. Nicky watched this and I could see that she was impressed as well. And maybe a little intimidated.

“He won’t make that mistake again with me.”

“I doubt he tries anything after that,” she responded with a big smile and a wink.

“Here you go girls. That will be $40.”

I paid the woman with two $20s and a $10 as a tip.

“Shots,” Nicky said and forced one into my hand. I drank it without thinking, the alcohol burning my throat. Nicky took the empty glass from my hand and replaced it with the full one. I swallowed that shot as well.

The other woman then shoved my glass of rum and soda into my hand, and I drank from it like I was on autopilot. There was far more rum than soda. I was already feeling lightheaded, though I imagined it was from my hormones, more than the alcohol.

“Take me to the champagne room,” she said looking me dead in the eyes.

“Yes,” I said to her, “Let’s go.”

She stood up and took my hand. I grabbed my rum and soda and let her drag me away from the table. Nicky took me over to the bar and leaned over to the speak with the bartender. I heard her ask for champagne.

“I need $200,” Nicky said. Not even considering the cost, I fished out two $100 bills and handed them over.

“Come on,” Nicky said pulling my hand. She had finished off her drink and now had a bottle of cheap champagne, certainly not worth anything close to $200, in her hand, “Finish that and let’s go.”

Her hand was warm in mine and her skin felt soft and wonderful. I downed the drink and put the glass on the bar.

And then we were off, sweeping past the stage, and through a curtained doorway into a new part of the club. It was a hallway with small stage lights running along the floor. There were two doors, both marked with signs that read Private.

Nicky shifted the bottle in her hand, and I saw that she held a key. She unlocked one of the doors and pushed me inside. She locked the door behind us and turned on a light.

I looked up to see a small disco balling turning above my head.

The champagne area wasn’t very big. There was room for a small stage with a pole on it. A couch, with worn plastic cushioning, sat opposite the stage against the wall. Mirrors were mounted on all of the walls except the one with the door.

I heard a pop, and the champagne cork bounced off the back of my head. I turned to see Nicky, hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh, holding the open bottle with bubbles coming from it.

“Fuck. Sorry,” she managed to say, “Did that hurt?”

I rubbed my head.

“Not much,” I said teasingly.

“I’m sorry,” she said giggling still, “Here, let me kiss it away.”

Nicky sat the bottle down on the couch and fell against me. I caught her in my arms, and we kissed. She was aggressive. Her hands slid around me and pulled me close. Her tongue darted like a snake in and overpowered mine.

It was not romantic or passionate like my kisses with Ava. It was animal. My undershorts were soaked, and I was ready to be an animal too. She grasped my shirt and pulled it over my head to expose the sports bra I wore underneath.

“Kinky,” she said looking at it. Then she slipped that over my head and tossed it away, “I knew you would have nice tits!”

She pushed me back onto the stage and climbed up on top of me.

“I thought there was no sex in the champagne room,” I joked.

As soon as I said it was embarrassed by it.

“I don’t play by the rules.”

And then her mouth was on my nipples. Sucking at them. Biting them uncomfortably hard. She clawed at my skin with her long red nails. Pain and pleasure. Then she undid my pants to reveal the stretchy bike short underneath.

“Very kinky,” she said with a purr.

Then my shorts were off and, on the floor, next to my other clothes. She spread my legs roughly and dove in between them.

She was an animal.

She was licking me in long forceful strokes as her fingers found my clit. Her other hand sunk first one, then two, and then a painful third finger inside me. Her nails digging into the sensitive skin in my pussy. Now I knew what Ava had experienced with my long nails.

My body responded and I pushed against her. She began to finger me while she ate my pussy.

This woman wasn’t fucking me. She was taking me. Making me her own. She kept thrusting into me, and the pain lessoned as my juices began to really flow. When I was good and wet, she switched her tongue to my clit, and I felt one of her fingers pull out.

What happened next nearly made me scream. A long-pointed nail touched my asshole and then painfully forced its way in.

“Fuck!” I said sitting up and trying to clamber away from the invading finger.

“Oh, hush. All in good fun,” the other woman said, “Enjoy it. Relax the hole. Go with it.”

She started to move that finger in a corkscrew motion while pulling it in and out of me. Her other fingers were still in my cunt.

She lowered her head once again and I felt her tongue resume its work on my clit. She wasn’t being gentle with it, not like Ava had been.

I was close. Very close.

“I need you to cum soon,” she said pausing for a moment, “On the clock here.”

I remembered I was paying for her time. Paying a lot.

I put my hands to my breasts and pulled my nipples up and away from my body, as if someone were biting them hard, and felt my desire spike.

“Good girl,” I heard her say, and then she increased the speed and intensity of her hand driving itself in and out of me. Her tongue flicked and sucked at my clit, occasionally she used her teeth to nibble at it.

My orgasm surprised me, in a good way, and I came, crying out beneath a stranger, with one of her fingers up my ass, while lying on a filthy wooden stage in the back of a strip club. When it was over, I lay there trying to get my breath back and looked between my legs.

“That looked like fun,” Nicky said with a grin.

“It was. Your turn,” I said.

“Nope. We don’t do that here. Customers only. We only got like few minutes left anyway. Get dressed please.”

As I got dressed, I noticed that my near constant state of arousal had, fortunately, faded to a low boil.

“Here, suck this down,” she said handing me the champagne bottle, “Rules say you got to finish it.”

“I’m driving.”

“Not anymore you aren’t. Drink it.”

I turned the bottle up and drank it down without pausing for breath.

“Impressive. I think maybe I will let you go down on me if you can hold your breath that long. Just not tonight. Here we go.”

We opened the door to find a massive bouncer with his hand poised to knock and let us know that our time was up.

“No worries Paul. We are done. I need you to get her a cab.”

“Uber is quicker,” the big man rumbled.

“Ok, then an Uber. What’s your address Dylan?”

I gave it to him. Then Nicky pulled the me through the curtain and back into the loud music and flashing lights. I hadn’t realized it until then, but the vodka and rum had done a number on me.

I was definitely drunk, even before the cheap champagne hit.

Nicky walked me to the front of the club towards the entrance. She leaned in to whisper in my ear, which was actually more like yelling over the noise in the place.

“I had fun,” she said, “I want you to come back and see me. Soon. Maybe I will let you do a little something to me. Now go outside and wait for your Uber.”

She kissed me on the cheek, winked, and walked away. I stared at her ass as she went.

I turned to leave the club and the room spun a bit. When I got back to my apartment, I went upstairs to my place, drank a gallon of water, and lay down on the couch.

My phone rang at 6:00 AM the next morning.

My head hurt a little as I reached for the phone, but not nearly as bad as I expected. Drinking that water had seen me getting up all night to pee, but it averted most of my hangover.

Although I could have done with more sleep.

“Hello?”

“Dylan. He is awake,” Charlie said from the other end.

Fear shot through me and I felt sick. Somehow, in the haze of arousal, I had let myself forget.

The King.

“Dylan? Are you listening?”

Run.

That was the only thought in my head. Run and never look back. I even questioned why the hell I hadn’t already run.

I could have gone somewhere they would never have found me!

But I knew in my heart that thought wasn’t true. I knew that I couldn’t have left.

The King was a part of me. His secretions flowed in my blood. I had a feeling that no matter how far I would have gone, somehow, I would have found myself drawn back to Him.

“Dylan? Can you hear me?”

I had no choice. It seemed like I was running into situations like that a lot lately.

“I’m here. Just… just waking up is all.”

“Good,” he replied, “Dr. Lawton and I are heading to buy his food. We have to go to three stores to get enough. We will see you there in three hours at the door to the basement. Don’t be late.”

“Three hours.”

Charlie hung up.

Shower first, I thought. Then food. I showered, still filled the terror, but knowing that what was going to happen was, for all intents and purposes, unavoidable.

When I got out and dried off, I dressed in the last of my clean athletic clothes I had purchased. Last time I met The King I had worn loose clothing and he had torn it off of me. This time I had no choice but to go to him in what little I had.

I went into the kitchen and made a protein shake with banana and fresh strawberries. I was just putting the glass to my lips when it occurred to me that maybe I didn’t want anything in my stomach. I put the shake into the fridge, even if I was hungry.

Just then the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and looked out the peephole just in time to see a UPS van pull out of the parking lot. I opened the door, excitedly, and found a pyramid of fifteen brown shipping boxes stacked there.

My new clothes that Dr. Lawton had paid for. I carried the boxes inside, planning to open them later.

I noticed as I finished with the boxes that I was aroused. Very much so. I had come to expect that now and hadn’t really paid attention to it. But now that I had noticed, it was like a fire burning within me.

Charlie and Dr. Lawton were waiting for me at the edge of the stairway each carrying a duffel bag and wearing a camping backpack.

“Give me the duffel bags,” I said.

They dropped the duffels at my feet, and I picked them up easily.

I could feel the need for sex building in me.

“Well. Go on. Lead the way,” I said, my voice taking an edge to it.

The two of them exchanged a weird look. They must have been surprised by my eagerness. No more surprised that I am, I thought.

The younger man went down the stairs followed by Dr. Lawton and then me. Charlie unlocked the door and, after the three of us were inside, once again chained and locked it.

Their got out their flashlights and we set off. As we walked, I tried to memorize the way. I knew I would almost certainly need to come back here someday without one or both of them.

We descended into the darkness. Each lost in our own thoughts. When we arrived at The King’s chamber, and the door was locked behind us, more silence greeted us.

My thoughts focused on keeping my fear at bay. I was afraid of what was going to happen when The King found about my infidelity. So much so that it actually threatened to overwhelm the desire for sex that was raging inside.

Dr. Lawton turned the overhead lights on, and the room became visible around us. But there was no sound. No splashing. No roar. I was sweating profusely. I had forgotten how hot the room was.

“Are you sure he is awake Charlie?”

The thin man nodded.

“I was here at 4:00 AM. He was swimming around.”

“Swimming?” Dr. Lawton replied.

“Well, moving around. He was bigger. That pool is getting very tight for Him. And the water is still cloudy. But He definitely was moving.”

“Come on. No sense waiting,” I said to them and hoisted the bags over my shoulders.

I walked towards the center of the room and heard their footsteps follow behind me. We went around the first column and there He was.

The King was facing away from us. Not more than thirty feet from where we stood.

He was much larger. At least fifteen feet tall now. The bulbous shape that grew out behind Him had gotten rounder. Fuller. There are more tentacles as well, I thought, though it was hard to tell. The arms moved through the air above and below him. Almost as if they were creatures in their own right.

His feet, once small, at least comparatively, to the rest of His body were larger how. He was standing on them. As I watched He lifted one, then the other, and turned Himself toward us.

“Fascinating,” I heard Dr. Lawton say quietly behind me.

As The King turned to face us I saw other changes had taken place. His mouth, shaped like a shark’s snout just a week earlier, was now slightly shorter and rounded. There were new eyes on his head. At least twenty of them now, where there had been just ten.

“Evolution in action,” Charlie muttered, “Look at Him.”

When He was facing us, The King opened his mouth and roared. Louder. Longer. Even more primal than before.

I dropped the bags and clamped my hands over my ears as the sound of the mighty creature crashed into my ear drums and then echoed back and forth in the large brick room.

The King looked at us. His eyes blinking.

“He is hungry,” Dr. Lawton said from behind me.

“No shit,” I said taking a deep breath and fighting back my terror, “Let’s give him what he wants.”

The three of us moved forward, all watching the creature as it watched us. When we were fifteen feet in front of Him, we all opened our bags and dumped them out onto the floor, making a pile of meat. We then backed away.

His eyes flicked from the meat, to us, and back to the meat.

Just when I was starting to wonder if maybe He actually wasn’t hungry, He moved. But He didn’t slam down the massive tentacles and pull himself along as he had before.

Instead, he ran.

It wasn’t quick and it wasn’t graceful, but there is no other way to describe it. The massive creature, its tentacles waving wildly, ran to the food pile. There must have been 400 or more pounds of beef on the floor, and it was gone in seconds.

When the food was finished, the monster sat back on its legs and roared once again.

I went to my knees, my hands clamping desperately over my ears. The echo of it was almost as bad as the roar itself. It seemed to go on forever and I found myself close to passing out from the force of it.

When the sound was over, I took the chance to look behind me.

Charlie was face down on the bricks, passed out. Dr. Lawton was curled up in a ball with his arms around his head. He was shaking. I turned back to The King.

He was staring at me.

“Maybe that wasn’t enough food,” I said.

No one answered. I unsteadily back to my feet.

Nothing happened for the next thirty seconds. The King didn’t move. Neither did I. I am not sure I even took a breath.

We stood there. Staring at each other.

Then, as if He had made a decision, a group of tentacles from each side of His body, about ten per group, began to flow across the gap towards me. They were different. No longer translucent and the slime that had coated them was no longer there.

I knew what was going to happen. Strangely, now that I was standing there in His face, I felt no fear. Instead, I held up my hand. Palm towards him.

Stop.

Unbelievably He seemed to understand because the arms slowed and then came to a stop five feet in front of me, still waving but not moving forward.

I took off my shirt and tossed it away. Then my shoes. My pants. And finally, my underwear. I stood there naked before him.

Then, and only then, as if by unspoken agreement, the arms began to advance again.

Two of them wrapped, rather gently, around my legs. But, unlike the last time, I didn’t cum when they touched me. They felt different. Stronger, yet softer somehow. And the slime was gone.

That slime, I thought, must have been what had triggered my seemingly unending series of orgasms the last time.

The King had changed. Adapted. But the lack of orgasms, which I had definitely been expecting, almost craving, was a disappointment. Two more tentacles grasped each of my arms, and I was lifted up into the air to once again hang spread eagle in front of Him.

“Miss Tate? What are you feeling? You are behaving differently,” yelled Dr. Lawton from behind me. I looked back over my shoulder. Charlie was sitting up now, his face covered in dust and dirt. Dr. Lawton was kneeling beside him.

“Miss Tate?” he yelled when I didn’t respond the first time.

Before I could respond a tentacle whipped across the space between us and touched my forehead.

Now I was afraid again. I knew what was about to happen and I was afraid of what it, He, might do.

The King’s tentacle touched my head, and my mind went quiet.

Pease. Calm. Safety.

Then, just as before, flashes of memory came to me. My life over the week since I had last seen Him played out like video.

Flash.

I was with Ava. Kissing. Caressing.

Rewind.

Ava was between my legs. Touching me. Making me cum.

Rewind.

I was kissing Ava between her legs. My feelings of love flowing through me.

The King screamed.

That is the only word for it. It wasn’t a roar. It was a scream. Of frustration or rage I couldn’t tell. I wasn’t sure if it could feel jealousy, but I was reasonably certain He was very unhappy.

Then the memories ran forward.

I was in the changing room. Nude. Chad the salesman was pushing me up against the wall. I was wrapping my arms around him.

Rewind.

Chad had his cock inside me and was pumping hard while I held onto the pipe above my head and rode him.

Rewind.

Chad and I were both cumming as he filled me with his sperm.

The King screamed a second time, and I felt the entire world shaking. It split my head apart and, if I had been standing, would likely have knocked me down.

Nicky and I in the back of the club. She was pushing me down and kissing me.

Rewind.

Nicky, between my legs, ramming her finger up my ass while her tongue flicked over my clit.

Rewind.

I was shivering and shuddering on the dirty stage as I came from Nicky’s fingers and tongue.

Another flash and it was over. I was back to the present.

This time there was no scream.

Eight of the tentacles held me aloft. One was touching my head. At least ten others wavered in front of me between myself and The King.

The animal, the monster, the creature in front of me was standing still. It’s eyes, all twenty of them, blinking all at once. It was looking at me. Considering me.

There was nothing in my head. No thoughts being communicated.

Its eyes betrayed nothing of its deliberations. I mentally prepared myself to be killed on the spot.

Then, just as I was expecting my death, He gave me a partial answer.

Feelings, or images, from Him began to filter in once again.

He was unhappy. He was, if it could be put into a word, jealous. Protective.

I was to be his Queen and I had allowed others to use my body. No, that wasn’t quite right. The word/image he used meant almost, but not quite, defile.

I had been defiled.

This is it, I thought. This is where he punishes me. This is where he kills me.

A thought ran through my mind that Dr. Lawton and Charlie would have to start their search again. A new Queen would have to be chosen. Another young woman like myself was going to see her life destroyed.

Everything was quiet again. No images. No movement.

He was thinking. Deciding what to do with me.

With nothing else left to do, I began to beg.

“Please don’t kill me. I had no choice. The urges were too strong. Please don’t kill me. I had no choice. Please don’t kill me,” I was saying quietly over and over.

“Miss Tate? What is happening? Can you tell me what is happening?” came Dr. Lawton’s voice from behind me.

At the sound of the man’s voice, The King roared once again, and his eyes shifted away from me to Dr. Lawton behind me. Two tentacles whipped past me and I heard them impact flesh and then the sound of a body hit the ground.

The King turned his eyes back to me.

“Please don’t kill me. I couldn’t help it. Please…” I said once again to the nightmare that held me in its arms.

Seconds stretched into what seemed like hours before the answer finally came.

Peace. Calm. Safety.

And that is when He “spoke”. Not in words out loud, but into my mind directly.

“No kill.”

The relief than ran through me was so strong that is impossible to put into words. But those feelings were quickly replaced by surprise.

“Permission. Sex. Yes. Breed. No.”

Images flashed through my head again. Replaying snippets from all my sexual encounters that The King had seen.

I felt… for lack of a better word, his approval. His acceptance. His understanding.

He knew I had to relieve my urges. He knew that the changes that He, Himself, had made to me, would drive me to satisfy them.

And He may not like it, at least that is the thought He communicated, but He would accept it.

“No sperm. Inside. Sex. Yes. No. Sperm. Inside. Bad. No. Only King. Sperm. Dylan.”

That is when it hit me.

I was such a fucking idiot.

It should have been obvious. But somehow, maybe because of the chemicals controlling me or maybe because I had been lying to myself, but it was only at that moment that I truly understood what it, He, wanted with me.

What it meant to be The Queen.

That is why he wanted a female.

Sperm.

To breed.

I started to scream, and The King roared in response.

End Part 4