The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dylan and The King: Wicked Science

Chapter 5 — The Doctor is In

Tuesday morning, I was at swim practice chatting with Carol. We rested on the side of the pool while the men’s team practiced.

“Are you sure? You sounded really panicked on your message,” Carol said as she inquired about what had happened two days before.

“No. It was fine. Really. Charlie is just a little… off. He is a nice man. Not dangerous at all. I think he said he had Asperger’s. On the spectrum, so he isn’t great with people.”

“Huh. Ok. Well as long as you are safe. You are going to work with him again?”

“Yes. I took a look through some of the homework and one of my old tests yesterday and I saw it in a whole new context. I think he helped me get some of the bigger concepts. If I keep working with him, I might just pass.”

“Working with who?” Stan asked while swimming over to us, “Do I need to be jealous?”

I playfully reached out with one leg and kicked water in his face.

“My tutor, stupid.”

“Hey Stan,” Carol said.

“Hi Carol,” he said.

Carol put her hand on my shoulder and eased herself to her feet.

“I’m going to go take a shower. You two love birds don’t do anything gross while I’m gone.”

As Carol walked into the locker room and I turned back to Stan.

“You tell this guy you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

“Yes. I tell every guy I meet about you. I told the pizza guy last night before I paid him for the pie he delivered.”

“Ok. Fine. Joke about it. But just make sure he knows you are spoken for.”

“I will make sure he knows, but trust me, this guy is no threat.”

“Total science geek? Short? Glasses? Unshaven? Smells like old mop water?”

“Anime t-shirt with a big boobed teenager on it. You got him pegged. But Charlie is a nice man.”

Stan and I talked for few minutes before I got up and went into the locker room. I showered and was putting on my top when my phone dinged with a calendar reminder.

Meeting with Dr. Lawton at 6:00 PM.

I suddenly wanted to vomit, and I went down on my knees onto the tile floor of the locker room.

Not Dr. Lawton. Not again. I don’t want to go.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

He had touched me without permission. I should report him, not meet with him. I don’t want to go!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

No! I do not want to go!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

No, he isn’t!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

The thought kept echoing in my head and the more I heard it, the better I felt.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I need to go to the meeting. it’s probably important.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

At 5:45 I walked into the Science and Research building on the north side of campus.

When I reached Dr. Lawton’s outer office the door was open, but his secretary was gone. Reluctant to just walk in uninvited, but unwilling to be late for the meeting, I went through the office and into the hallway beyond. With every step I felt worse and worse. Like I was coming down with the flu and a migraine all at one.

Which was silly. Why should I feel bad about the meeting?

Dr. Lawton is a nice man

In the back of my mind, I was in full panic mode. Don’t go in! Run away!

But I kept walking as if nothing was wrong. Because nothing was.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

When I reached the end of the hall, past all the pictures and awards displayed around me, I found that the door to his office was open. He looked up from his computer and saw me.

“Miss Tate. Nice to see you again,” Dr. Lawton said, “Close the door behind you. Lock it.”

Lock it? Why? Oh God, what is about to happen? Run!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

There must be a good reason for him to tell me lock it.

There was a loud click as my fingers turned the lock closed.

“Would you like to sit down?”

I walked over and sat down across the desk from him.

“How was your meeting with Charlie? He said it went well.”

“It was fine.”

“Excellent. Do you think you understand the material better? If I gave you an advantage and told you that there is a surprise quiz tomorrow, will you be able to pass it?”

“I believe I can. I feel ready for it.”

“Excellent. Well, time to get down to the real reason you are here. You are a little thirsty, Miss Tate. In fact, you are very thirsty. Would you like some refreshment?”

I did feel thirsty. Very thirsty. Why is my throat so dry?

Dr. Lawton stood up and went over to the mini fridge by the wall. He opened it and took out two plastic bottles filled with green liquid. As I watched, he opened one of the bottles and swallowed the contents.

There was a flash of memory, just a second and then gone, of Charlie squatting on top of me and pouring a bottle of the green slime down my throat.

Half of my brain was screaming at me. Something inside my mind was fighting to get out and take control.

“You are very thirsty, Miss Tate. And you are going to drink this when I give it to you.”

I don’t want that. I don’t even want to touch the bottle!

But I am so thirsty. And Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

He held the bottle out to me. The thought of tasting the liquid again was revolting. But it didn’t matter. I needed it as badly as I had ever needed anything in my whole life.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

“Try this again Miss Tate. You are dying of thirst.”

I was dying of thirst. I had to have something. Anything.

“Drink,” Dr. Lawton said, his voice taking on a harder edge, as he sat down on the side of his desk next to me.

I took the bottle from his hand and unscrewed the cap. The smell hit my nose and I gagged.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

“Drink it.”

Leaning my head back I emptied the entire contents into my mouth in one pour. The flavors of mint and rotten meat attacked my senses.

Don’t swallow! Spit it out!

I couldn’t help it. My body rebelled against me. I choked and the stuff started to leak from the edges of my mouth and go up my nose.

“Swallow it. Now,” he said.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I swallowed. Against every instinct, I swallowed again and again until all of the foul slime had gone down my throat.

“Your body adapts to it, “Dr. Lawton said from where he was seated, “Soon it will taste like your favorite thing in the world. Now sit still and let us wait for it to start.”

I still wanted to run. To flee. But I say still. I sat there wishing for all the world that the taste would leave my mouth. He was watching me and looking back and forth to his watch.

“9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4…”

Something hit the back of my head like a hammer. The room went from pleasantly warm to 10,000 degrees in a second. It felt like someone was stabbing my chest and stomach with an ice pick.

I doubled over in the chair trying not scream from the pain.

“The more often you take it, the quicker it works. Something about the amount of it that stays in your system between doses. And the side effects lessen considerably as well. It no longer affects me at all.”

“What?” I heard myself say as I looked up at him.

The next second I was staring at the carpeted floor of his office as my body shook and spasmed uncontrollably. I kicked so hard that I knocked the chair I had been sitting in over and it banged into the back wall.

Just as with my first meeting with Charlie, my memories of these events were blocked after the effects of the liquid abated. Until The King restored them.

I will tell you what I now remember.

My body jerked and twisted on the carpeted floor. My brain lit up like a Christmas tree and I went blind. I could feel my muscles contracting and loosening at random. It felt like they were about to tear themselves away from my bones.

When the episode ended, I was face down on the floor and my entire body hurt like I had been beaten with a baseball bat.

“Well. That was spectacular. I have felt the effects myself and seen Charlie and our other potential subjects go through it. But your reaction seems different somehow. Stronger in some way that I cannot really quantify. How do you feel, Miss Tate?”

I couldn’t answer. My vision was still gone, and my head was ringing like a giant bell.

When I gave no response, Dr. Lawton kicked me.

“Answer me Miss Tate. Do not make me ask a third time,” he said.

“Pain. Everything hurts. I can’t see.”

I heard him give a little chuckle.

“I imagine it does hurt. Women do not have any real tolerance for pain, after all. Your vision will come back soon. But you cannot just lay there the rest of the day. Get up.”

I put my hands under my body and pushed myself up, only to slam the back of my head into the underside of his desk and fall back on my face.

He laughed at me.

“You should be more careful Miss Tate. Roll to the right, until you are face up, and then stand.”

I rolled over onto my back and got to my feet. Just as with Charlie, I was watching myself from the back of my head.

I was disconnected.

“Please remove all of your clothing so that I can take a closer look at you.”

I obeyed, totally under his control, and took off all of my clothes.

“You are a very pretty thing. Excellent bone structure. Excellent height. In very good shape. What is your ancestry?”

“I don’t know.”

“Hmm… well we can figure that out during the testing. Are you sexually active?”

“Yes.”

“With whom?”

“My boyfriend. Stan.”

“Anyone else? Charlie, perhaps?”

“I gave Charlie a blowjob,” I admitted.

“I bet he enjoyed that. The King told us we were free to do what we wanted with our subjects until we selected the winner. He said to us, or thought to us, actually, that being able to use the girls was a reward for our service. I have rather enjoyed it, if I am being honest. Now, come sit in my lap.”

He had moved from the desk to the chair that I hadn’t kicked over. I turned around and sat down on his legs.

“Sadly, that time may be coming to an end. You are the last potential subject of our second batch. So, I must enjoy this while I can. At least until The King completes his plan. Then, I suppose, I will have my choice of companion. Perhaps even companions.”

His hands roamed my body. Squeezing my tits. Cupping my ass.

“Open your legs please.”

I spread my legs apart at his command. He immediately put his hands between them and began to rub his fingers through my hair and around my slit. He put a finger inside me. Then a second.

I felt my body push forward towards his hand. Enjoying the sensation of him exploring me.

That felt wrong. Bad.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

The bad thoughts vanished.

“Charlie had a blowjob. I am not really a fan. Something about feeling the teeth. I think I will have your little cunny instead. Stand up.”

He pulled his fingers out of me and I stood up. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable.

“Bend over the desk. Careful of my computer.”

I followed his instructions and leaned over until my face was resting on his desk. My ass and pussy on display for him.

“Play with yourself while I get ready.”

I reached underneath myself with both hands. I spread my lips open, just as I would do when I was masturbating alone and began to play with my clit. I was already aroused, but as I touched myself, I felt it rise even more.

I was enjoying this. The anticipation. The knowledge the I was obeying a nice man.

“I could have given you the substance when I first met with you, but I held off. Better to let Charlie do the dirty work. Spread your legs.”

I felt his hands tap my inner thighs and I spread my legs open.

“Move your hands. Grab the other side of the desk and hold onto it.”

I ceased playing with my pussy and reached up to grab the side of the desk opposite me. I felt his fingers explore me again.

“Very wet. Good girl. I like good girls who obey. Not that you have much choice in the matter. Have you ever been with an older man?”

“Yes.”

“How old? And how old were you?”

“Thirty-seven. I was eighteen.”

“Thirty-seven is not old, but when you were eighteen? A very bad girl you were indeed. However, now you are about to be had by a man of sixty-five years old. Does that turn you on? Say yes.”

“Yes.”

He laughed again and his fingers slid out of me, then up to my ass. He squeezed it with both hands. Massaging it.

“I think I will save this for later. Perhaps I will get a second opportunity with you. Does that sound like a good plan to you, Miss Tate? Say yes.”

“Yes.”

I felt the head of his prick on my lips. He pushed forward, rubbing the outside of my wet cunt, but not penetrating me just yet. My body trembled with eagerness. I wanted him in me.

“You are very wet. I do not think I have ever had a woman get quite this turned on before. Interesting.”

His left hand grabbed my left hip and then I felt him pushing against me. My body was ready and when he pressed forward, he pushed his prick inside me easily. I sighed and enjoyed the feeling of being filled up.

“Does it feel good? Does it feel good having an older man’s cock inside you? Tell me it does.”

“Yes. It feels good.”

He withdrew his cock a little, then thrust himself back in. My body responded by moaning in pleasure. I felt my hands grip the desk harder and on his second thrust I pushed back against him.

“Good girl. Responding just as you should. Like a good girl does when she has a man’s cock inside her. All women were meant to be this way. Subservient. They will be soon. All of you. The King will see to that.”

I pushed back again on his third thrust.

His prick felt great inside me and I could hear myself panting and squealing a little with each push. For an old man he brought a lot of power and my face, still flat on the desk, was being pushed closer to the opposite edge despite trying to hold myself in place.

This is wrong, a voice in my head was bellowing.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I meant it. Every word. So deep was the liquids effects on me that I was completely under his command. I would do anything he asked.

He reached around my body and grasped my breasts. His fingers found my nipples and he roughly yanked them away from my body. That brought a shriek as the pain rippled through me.

“Shut up. You love it. You love the pain.”

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

He was right. I loved it. I loved the pain. It turned me on. He was really pounding me now. Slamming me into the desk. I could feel my wet cunt accepting him. Craving each push of his rigid prick into me.

I could still taste the green mess he had forced me to drink, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was that the nice old man kept fucking me.

He pulled himself out of me and heard him take a step back. One of his hands connected with the fleshy part of my ass, driving me forward against the desk.

“Subservient. This is how you were meant to be,” he said as he spanked my other cheek and I cried out.

“Oh yes, scream. I love to hear it. You will take it and like it.”

His hands smashed into my ass again and again as I lay there over his desk.

Run, my brain screamed at me! This isn’t right!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

And everything was fine.

“Tell me you like this. Tell me you love being spanked like the bad girl you are. You like being taught your place. Taught a lesson. Yell it out!

I heard myself respond and I was amazed at how much I meant it.

“I love it! Spank me! Teach me a lesson! Put me in my place!”

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I did love it. Being spanked. Being subservient. Being used. The liquid gave him control and as he gave me orders it began to reprogram my brain. What he told me to enjoy, I would forever enjoy.

I felt him grip my hips again and soon his cock was once again lodged inside my wet pussy. My ass felt red and sore, but I didn’t complain.

“I would never have been able to do this just a few months ago. Not even with a little blue pill. But now, with the gifts from The King, I feel like a teenager again. Are you enjoying this? Tell me truthfully.”

“I am. I am enjoying you fucking me.”

Those words weren’t mine I told myself. It was the substance. It was in control.

He began to fuck me once more. Thrusting himself in and out of me like a madman. His cock splitting me open as his thickness pushed my walls apart.

“Now, Miss Tate, when I tell you to cum, I want you to cum.”

He surprised me by increasing his speed. His balls were slapping against me as he rammed his cock home again and again. Squishing sounds came from my cunt with every thrust and I was nearly shouting with pleasure every time I felt him drive himself in.

“Cum. Now.”

His control was total and as soon as he said the word “cum” my body responded. The expected, and so completely desired pleasure crashed over me like a massive wave. My eyes rolled up into my head. I was groaning in delight and drooling onto the polished wood below me.

He kept fucking me.

When my orgasm was over, I relaxed onto the desk and just let him keep thrashing me.

“Perhaps I will take advantage of your asshole while I have the chance. Hold still, Miss Tate. Keep quiet please while I do this. I am tired of your moaning.”

I closed my mouth and kept it shut, despite the wonderful feelings that were stirring once again inside of me. He pulled out of my cunt and then the tip of his prick was pushing at the entrance to my ass.

But the excitement must have been too much for him and without penetrating me again, he made an “Unh” sound and I felt a warm sensation running down my skin. He had cum between my cheeks, instead of inside me.

“Damn,” he said from behind me, “and I might not get a second chance.”

I felt his hands leave my skin and I heard him step back away from me. A moment later something landed on my back.

“Here is a towel. Clean yourself. Get dressed.”

I reached behind me and grasped the small towel. I wiped his cooling cum from my ass and the skin below it.

Dr. Lawton walked around and sat in his desk chair, still naked, and watched me until I was completely clothed once again.

He checked his watch.

“Each dose of the substance lasts longer than the one before. That is likely from it building up in your system. Still, I do not have much time. What was your boyfriend’s name again?”

“Stan.”

“I want you to get out your phone, open your texting application, and tell Stan that you never want to see him again. Break up with him. Right now. He is not right for you. You do not get along at all. There is no sexual compatibility. He is boring. Do you not agree?”

He is lying! Don’t do it! Run away!

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

Everything is fine.

“Yes. You’re right. Of course, Dr. Lawton. Stan and I don’t belong together.”

“Excellent. Now break up with him. Tell him you met someone else. You never want to see him again.”

“I will still see him. I see him twice a week. Swim practice.”

“You are going to stop that as well. It is a foolish hobby in the first place and, secondly, if you are selected, you will not have time for it. You will quit the team after your next meeting. Now text this Stan. Tell him what I told you.”

I took my out my phone and texted Stan. I told him that I had met someone else and that I never wanted to see him or talk to him again. I told him not to bother me. No calls. No emails. No texts. To just leave me alone. When I was finished typing the text, I sent it.

“Done,” I said looking up at Dr. Lawton still sitting there naked, his erection now gone.

“In a few minutes you will not remember what happened here today. It will be as if you had just come in and sat down. You will fall asleep, briefly, and when you awaken things will be completely normal. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“On Thursday night, Charlie will come to your apartment. He will give you another bottle of the juice. You will drink it. Do you understand?”

“The juice,” I said nodding to him.

“Yes. The substance we have been giving you. That is what Charlie calls it and, I suppose, I have now picked up the habit as well. Soon I will be saying the word cool every other sentence if I am not careful. In any case, Charlie will be coming to see you Thursday night at your apartment. You will do whatever he tells you to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“You will not feel any pain from our activity. Not from me having sex with you. Or from me hitting you. The pain will not exist, and neither will the marks on your body. They will be there, but you will not see them consciously. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

He slid a sticky pad and pen from his top drawer across the desk.

“Write down your address. Do you live in a home or apartment? By yourself or with someone?”

“By myself. Apartment.”

“That will make things considerably easier. When Charlie arrives, he will give you the juice. You will drink it. Then he will give you instructions on what to do next. I cannot imagine what he will have you do. No doubt he has some twisted fantasy for you to act out. Do you understand my instructions?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

He stood up and began to get dressed.

“In a few moments you will feel exhausted. You will fall asleep. When you awaken it will be as if none of this has occurred. We had a simple conversation and nothing more. I am a nice man. Understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“As for your swimming career, do not forget to quit the team. Tell your coach that you simply do not have time given your academic needs. He will accept that.”

He talked while he put his clothes on.

“I really wish I did not have to put up with Charlie. He is very a very intelligent young man, despite his hygiene and vocal tic. Not as intelligent as I am but compared to the rest of you, he is a genius. Still, it would be nice to have The King all to myself.”

When he was dressed, he sat back down in his chair.

“Of course, I would never do anything to Charlie without the permission of The King. Pick that chair up from the floor. Sit down in it. Be quiet. It should not be too much longer.”

I picked up the chair I had knocked over earlier and sat down in it.

“It should be any moment,” he said looking at his watch.

I felt myself becoming very tired and then my head fell down onto my chest.

“Miss Tate?”

I was sitting down. I was leaning over. I couldn’t see my hands, even thought my eyes were open, but I felt them on my face.

“Miss Tate? Are you alright?”

I raised my head towards the sound of the voice.

“Do you need me to get someone?”

Where am I? I shook my head and the blackness in my eyes cleared as if a blindfold was lifted.

Dr. Lawton was sitting in his chair across the desk from me. Fear and disgust filled me as I looked at him.

Why had I come back? Why was I in this awful room?

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

That’s right, I thought, we had a meeting.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

My mouth tasted funny. Mint. And something else I couldn’t place

“Miss Tate? Miss Tate?” the doctor said, raising his voice and rising out of his seat, “Can you hear me?”

I took a deep breath and felt better.

Something hurt. Distantly. A part of my body felt as if it was in a lot of pain.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

There was no pain. And if there had been, that wasn’t important. Not important at all.

I had a brief flash of someone touching me. Of hands on my body. Violating me. Unwanted.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

“I am fine, Dr. Lawton. Just a little headache.”

“A headache? It looked like more than that.”

“No sir,” I said, “I’m am fine. Doing well.”

He sat back down. I thought I could see a smirk flit across his face.

“Excellent. Well, that concludes our meeting. I am happy that Charlie was able to help you and I look forward to seeing the results of your quiz tomorrow.”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton. Thank you again for having Charlie help me. You won’t be disappointed with the results.”

“I am certain I will not be. Good day, Miss Tate.”

With that, he opened his laptop. I stood and went to leave the office. When I got to the door, I found it was locked.

That didn’t make any sense. Why had I locked it when I came in?

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I unlocked the door, went into the hall, and closed it behind me. As the door clicked closed my phone dinged with a text message. I pulled it out of my pocket and opened it up to see it was from Stan.

It was one word: “Bitch.”

I stood there, confused, and then saw the message I had sent him breaking up with him.

I broke up with Stan. Why had I done it?

I couldn’t remember. Why couldn’t I remember?

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

Then it hit me. Stan and I just weren’t compatible. We fought constantly. Yes, we did. Stan and I fought constantly. And sexually? Definitely not compatible. Plus, he told me he loved me, and I didn’t love him back.

This was for the best.

The next day, during our three-hour Wednesday class, Dr. Lawton did indeed give a pop quiz. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the answers came easily to me and, when I was done, I was sure I had passed.

Chapter 6 — Good Time Charlie

The day after the quiz, on Thursday morning, I walked over to the aquatic center on campus and quit the swim team. Coach asked for an explanation and I told him that I had to focus on academics and that swimming was affecting that.

On the way out I passed Stan walking into the swimming pool area. He said “Bitch” loudly enough for anyone nearby to hear it and then pushed past me with a shoulder bump.

Carol was just coming in as I was leaving the building and she took a hold of my arm to stop me walking.

“Hey,” she said, “Where are you headed? We’ve got practice.”

“I quit.”

“What? Why?”

“I don’t have time for it anymore. I need to focus on academics.”

“Ok, well, damn. When did you make this decision? I wish you would have told me first.”

“Sorry,” I said, “But we will make time for each other. I promise.”

“Won’t you miss seeing Stan in the mornings?”

“I broke up with Stan.”

Her jaw actually dropped open.

“You did what?”

“I broke up with Stan. We aren’t compatible. We fight all the time.”

She looked like I just told her I was quitting school to join a convent.

“When the fuck did this happen? What is going on with you? This isn’t like you.”

I knew she was just concerned about me, but her questions were bringing up doubts in my own mind. I really wasn’t sure why I was quitting the team or breaking up with Stan. I just knew I had to do both.

“Don’t you have to go to practice?” I said, with a testy edge to my voice and I pulled my arm out of her grip.

“What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing, Carol. I am fine. See you later.”

I turned and walked through the doors and out onto campus without another word. But I had to admit, what she said to me did have me questioning myself. What was I doing?

Since I had free time, I decided to walk of campus to a little diner I liked. I had a nice breakfast, four cups of coffee, and sat in the window watching people go by. After a little while I pulled out my phone and downloaded a novel I had been meaning to read.

It was around noon when I left and walked back to my apartment.

I spent the afternoon studying. It was difficult. My mind kept running backwards to my breakup and the decision to quit the swim team. And if doing both felt so right, why did I feel so badly?

I did get a couple of text messages from Carol asking how I was and if I needed anything. I responded that I was fine and would see her soon. She didn’t text back.

At 5:00 I made myself a sandwich and glass of milk. I sat down on the couch to binge watch something stupid. Something to take my mind off of things. I picked an old 80’s sitcom and started the first episode.

At 7:00 there was a knock at my door, immediately followed by the doorbell ringing.

I wasn’t expecting anyone. Maybe it is Carol stopping by to check up on me, I thought. I went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Charlie was standing outside with a backpack slung over his shoulder.

How the hell had he gotten my address?

“Dylan,” he said through the door, “Let me in. Open the door. Remember: I am a nice man.”

Charlie is a nice man.

I drew back the door bolt and undid the chain lock. When I swung the door open, Charlie marched inside like he owned the place. He firmly pushed me out of the way and then closed the door behind him.

“Next time, you don’t make me wait. You open the door immediately. Understand?”

I did understand. I shouldn’t make Charlie wait.

“Here. Drink the juice.”

He pulled a plastic bottle of the green fluid from his backpack and shoved it into my hands. The bottle was twice the size of the others I had consumed.

I hesitated.

I may not have been fully in control after the first two doses, but I was aware enough to remember I hated the green stuff. It tasted bad and drinking it had made me feel weird. Very weird. I didn’t want to feel weird again.

“Drink it. All of it. Fast. Don’t make me wait. I am a nice man.”

Charlie is a nice man.

The bad thoughts vanished.

I unscrewed the top of the bottle and overturned it above my mouth. As soon as the stuff hit my tongue I started to choke, and tears appeared in my eyes.

“Stop fucking around and swallow it.”

I swallowed it as quickly as I could, feeling it run down my throat and into my stomach. When I was finished, I handed the bottle back to Charlie.

“Where is your bedroom?”

I turned and pointed down the hallway that led to the bathroom, my bedroom, and the spare room I kept for guests.

“Cool. Go sit on the couch before you fall down. When you are done, come back to your bedroom,”’ Charlie said and then walked off down the hall.

Once he had left the room, I followed his instructions and walked towards my couch.

I hadn’t taken more than two steps before my brain blew into a million pieces and the lights went out. I hit the floor hard and my head was banging against the side of the couch as convulsions shook me. I could hear, and feel the pain, as my bare feet kicked the furniture and spasmed behind me.

Just as before, I am going to tell you what The King showed me happened next.

I woke up with a small pool of slobber forming on the carpet underneath my face.

I was disconnected.

“Where are you? I don’t have all night,” a voice said from further back in the apartment.

Charlie is here.

Charlie is a nice man.

I need to go to him.

When I got to my bedroom, Charlie was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

“That was your third dose. It should be building up in your tissue now. Really going deep. I figure I have about two and a half hours.”

A phone was setup on a tripod facing the bed. A green, with white lace, lingerie top and matching panties lay on the bed next to him.

“Cool. Ok,” he said patting the lingerie, “Strip and put this on.”

I got undressed and got into the lingerie. It was a little small, but I got it on. I didn’t realize it at the time, but my body was already starting to change. My muscles getting bigger. The effects of the juice were starting to manifest physically, as well as mentally.

When I was dressed in the lingerie, Charlie got up and walked behind the phone on its tripod. He adjusted it so that the device was pointed at the empty space of floor between my closet and the bed.

“Stand beside the bed. Look at me.”

I followed his directions and as soon as I was in place, he pushed a button on the phone. The camera flash on the back of the phone, the side facing me, came on and stayed on.

“Look into the phone. Smile. I’m going to ask you questions. I want you to agree with everything I say. Understand?”

“Yes.”

He adjusted the camera a little more, pushed something on it, and then looked up at me.

“Ok. Video recording. Say your name. Your full name.”

“Dylan Katherine Tate.”

“Cool. What’s your age?”

“Twenty-one.”

“Do you like sex Dylan?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Do you like men or women?”

“Both.”

I heard myself give that answer and felt a shot of surprise. Both?

Charlie is a nice man.

Nothing is wrong.

“Do you want to have sex with me tonight on video?”

“I do,” I replied.

“Cool. Show me your tits. Don’t take the top off, just pull it down and show them. Shake them for me.”

I pulled down the top of the lingerie to reveal my breasts and then shook them back and forth.

This felt wrong. Why was I doing this?

Charlie is a nice man.

“Ok, now tell me how bad you want me. Talk to me. Talk dirty. Don’t use my name. Call me sir. Tell me to do bad things to you.”

I felt myself open my mouth and start to talk dirty to him.

“I want you. I want your hands on my body. I want you on top of me. You have a big dick and I loved sucking on it. Now I want you inside me. I want you to do bad things to me sir. Awful things.”

My fight or flight instincts were trying to kick in and send me fleeing from the room. But I didn’t move a muscle.

“Tell me I am a nice man. And when you do, all the bad thoughts will fly out of your head and, for the rest of the night, you will be my good little whore. Say it.”

“You are a nice man,” I said, and all the bad thoughts vanished, “I am your good little whore.”

“Tell me you want me to fuck you like the slut you are.”

“Fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. Because I am one.”

And as I said these words, I felt them become true. Just as the orders of Dr. Lawton had begun to reprogram my brain, so too were Charlie’s words.

“Get on your knees.”

I knelt down on the carpet. He walked around the tripod and stood next to me. We gazed at each other. I looked up at him in adoration that I actually felt. He looked down at me like I was a bug he was about to crush.

“Bitches like you think you are so good. So precious. So beautiful. Dating guys that treat you like shit. Cheat on you. Abuse you. Don’t care about you. Meanwhile guys like me, nice guys, we don’t get shit. You won’t even look at us.”

He took my chin in his right hand and squeezed my face until it began to hurt.

“Look at you now. On your knees. For me. I get what I want. To make you squeal and beg. Do you want that?”

“Yes, sir.”

My brain and body were no longer my own. He was in complete control.

“Now I am going to take whatever I want. Would you like that?”

“Whatever you want,” I heard myself say.

Charlie is a nice man.

He opened his belt, then lowered his slacks and stepped out of them. His boxer shorts followed next and his cock, erect and ready, stood at attention before me.

My mouth still tasted like mint and old meat, but I ignored it. Charlie was the only thing in the world that mattered.

Charlie looked down, as I looked up at him, and then he shifted his hips around and smacked me with his dick. Then he twisted back and smacked me with it from the other side.

He giggled and did it again.

“I bet Chad does this all the time doesn’t he. Smacks you with his dick. I bet you like it.”

“I don’t know a Chad,” I replied.

He laughed and hit me again with is cock.

“Yeah, I bet you don’t. What was his name again? Stan? What would Stan think about me slapping your whore face with my cock?”

“He wouldn’t like it,” I replied.

He smacked me once again with his prick.

“Yeah, I bet not. Too bad for him. Ok, open your mouth. Open your mouth you doll slut.”

I opened my mouth and his prick slid right in. He grabbed the back of my head, taking my hair in his hands, and pushed himself forward as far as he would go until his balls hit my chin and I was gagging on the tip of his member.

Having my hair pulled began to turn me on and I heard myself moan and start to push forward towards him.

“Don’t move.”

I held my head steady as Charlie fucked my face. In and out he went, running his thick cock over my tongue. I was grateful to taste him. I wanted to please him. He would drive himself as deep as he could into me and then pull out until just the tip was on my lips, and the push himself in again until I was gagging around his dick.

“Do you like having my cock in your mouth? Nod if you do.”

I nodded as best I could while he was still fucking my face. And I meant it. I could feel my pussy was damp and my excitement was rising. After a few minutes of this he stopped.

“On the bed. On your back. Head over the side towards me.”

I crawled up onto the bed, lay down on my back, and hung my head over the side.

“Open.”

He stepped forward as I opened my mouth and drove his dick right back inside me. This time, however, he was able to put it so deep that I could feel it actually distend my throat a little. His balls rested on my forehead.

Now I was gagging around his shaft and he kept it there, inside me, long enough for me to start running low on air.

Just when I thought I was going to vomit; he would pull back and rest the tip on my lips. He did this several times as I struggled to breath.

“You enjoy this. Being my private whore. It is turning you on.”

My pussy felt like it was almost throbbing. He was treating me like a whore, and I was loving it.

I watched all this from behind my eyes.

I was disconnected.

“Let me see how deep I can go.”

He pushed forward and impaled my throat with his member once again. His balls slammed against my face and covered my nose. Then he pulled out and slammed his cock in again.

“Loving this! Take my cock you lousy stupid cunt!”

I don’t know how long this went on, but by the time he got bored with it my jaw, face, and throat were aching.

“Damn! I want to blow my load down your throat. But then I wouldn’t get to enjoy the rest of you. You want that don’t you? For me to me enjoy the rest of your body?”

“Whatever you want, sir.”

“Good doll. I want you to get wet. Play with yourself.”

I was already very wet and turned on, but I stuck my hands down between my legs and started to get myself worked up some more. He walked away from me and went back behind the tripod.

“Shit,” he said softly as he looked at the device, “The angle was wrong. Didn’t really get that clearly. Ok, well too late to go back. We are going to move on.”

I played with myself and watched as Charlie adjusted the phone and tripod so that they were focused on the bed.

“You know, I may put this up online. If you aren’t selected that is. I could probably make some money on this. Would you like that? Seeing yourself online. Knowing men are watching you get fucked and pulling their dicks to it. Tell me you would like that.”

“I would like it. Like it very much.”

To my extreme surprise, I actually got even more turned on. I did like that idea.

Charlie is a nice man.

“Get up on your knees. Take that top off. Slow. Sexy.”

I did as I was told and got to my knees. I slowly peeled the green and white lingerie top off and tossed it onto the floor.

“Cool. Play with your tits.”

I reached up and began to rub and softly stroke my breasts. I made appreciative little sounds to myself, because it did feel good to play with them.

“Ok. Lay back. Stick your legs in the air. Take the panties off.”

I rolled onto my back with my legs straight into the air and pulled my panties off.

“Can you spread your legs like that? While on your back?”

I extended my legs out to each side as far as they could go. It wasn’t a comfortable position, but I held it. I wanted to please him.

“Cool. That is fucking hot! Ok, hold that.”

My muscles were really starting to hurt, but I held my legs open wide for him. I was splayed open and on display for the camera.

“You have a very pretty pussy.”

“Thank you, sir.”

He giggled.

“You are welcome. Let’s move on to the fun. You can put your legs down.”

I lowered my legs in front of me. I was lying with my feet towards him and my head on the pillows at the top of the bed.

He was only partially erect as he walked from behind the tripod. He reached down into the backpack that he brought, which was sitting on the floor against my dresser, and brought out a bottle of lube.

He took the lube and squirted some into his hand. Then he began to rub it around the outside of my pussy, before sticking his fingers in me and rubbing some more lube inside.

“You are already very wet. Dr. Lawton told me that he was surprised how turned on you got when you were with him. But I like the lube as well. Makes things easier.”

He was erect again now, as he touched me, and I could feel his dick sliding up and down my arm leaving a trail of precum behind.

“On all fours. Face the camera.”

I got up onto all fours just as he ordered.

I heard the bottle squirt again and felt the thick lube land on the skin above my ass. His hands rested on top of it for a second and then he started to massage it in between my ass cheeks. His fingers again violated me to push the lube inside my butt.

He was behind me now and I could feel his cock pushing against me.

I had a flicker of a memory. Of hands on my hips. The tip of another cock, another man, pushing at my asshole. Of Dr. Lawton fucking me on his desk.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

And then the memory was gone, and nothing was wrong.

“Beg me. Beg me to put my cock in your cunt. Tell me to put my dick in you and cum. Talk dirty like the whore you are.”

“Fuck me Charlie. I want you inside me so bad. I want to feel your dick in my cunt. I want to feel you fucking me. Hard. I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill me with your big long cock.”

Hearing this he gripped both my hips in his hands and pushed himself forward.

He missed and instead slid his long prick between my lubed-up lips. He pulled back and then did the same thing again. Then, on the third try, he hit the right spot and pushed his cock into me. With all the lube and my juices, there was no resistance.

“Fuck…” he said from behind me, “That is the best one yet. Are you happy Dylan? Your cunt is the best one I have fucked so far. Best out of all the girls.”

“Yes, sir. It makes me happy. If you are happy.”

“Fuck yeah I am happy! Now I am going to fuck you. You are a whore. You are made for this. Say that.”

“I am a whore,” I said as he began to fuck me, “I was made for this.”

He tightened his grip on my hips and pulled his cock back until it was at the edge of my hole, and then began to fuck me in earnest. The warmth of his member splitting me open and driving me forward felt amazing. The feeling of being filled up and being used was a turn-on.

Charlie is a nice man.

I was really starting to enjoy myself and, as he plowed me from behind, I made some genuine sounds of pleasure. I was getting fucked like a whore on all fours. I was made for this.

“Look at the phone. Imagine what you look like right now bitch.”

I moaned, deep and long, as the thought of being on camera and being fucked on all fours, heightened my growing pleasure.

He was driving his big cock in and out of my lubed-up pussy. I found that I was pushing back against him. Wanting him in me. Wanting him to fuck me. Make me cum.

“Imagine what it looks like to see yourself being fucked by someone like me. To see yourself taking my cock. Imagine what men on the internet will think when they see this.”

I looked up at the phone on the tripod, the light from it illuminating the room around us, and I did imagine what we must look like.

I nearly came from that thought.

“I can last a long time. I practice all the time. I can go for hours. Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck your cunt for hours?”

“If it will make you happy. Whatever you want,” I heard myself say.

“Cool,” was the only reply that he gave.

He fucked me like that, on my hands and knees, for I don’t know how long. Long enough for my muscles to start to ache.

“You are a whore. You are supposed to be treated this way.”

My head was dizzy with desire and lust. I was a whore, just like he said, and I was supposed to be treated this way.

He was in total control. The substance, the juice, was too powerful to fight.

He talked the whole time. Mostly about how lucky I was having his dick in me. Telling me how good I felt.

Finally, I felt him pull out of my pussy and he slapped my ass with his left hand.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?”

“No.”

“Cool. Then you will enjoy this.”

I heard him snap the cap off of the lube again and I felt another generous dollop of it land just above my cheeks. His hands began to rub the stuff between my ass cheeks and into my hole. When he was done, he wiped his hands in my hair, smearing lube across my head.

“I will have you shower that out later. Ready for some more fun?”

I nodded.

He put his left hand on my left hip and with his cock in his right hand, he placed the tip at the entrance to my ass and began to push. He encountered resistance.

“Loosen up. Don’t fight me or I will hurt you. Relax.”

As soon as he told me to relax, I felt my body go loose, despite the muscle aches from my arms and legs.

“Good doll. Almost there. I am a nice man. Just a little more,” he said from behind me.

Charlie is a nice man.

And then he was in. The head of his prick pushed apart my flesh and he slowly, but firmly, pushed into my butthole. It hurt. Badly. Even with the lube.

“You are loving this,” he said.

But the pain was mixed with desire. I was loving it.

He pushed himself as far in as he could go and then pulled back until he felt the resistance of my hole close around him.

“Hell yeah! That is tight,” he exclaimed loudly.

There were a couple of bangs on the wall behind us. He must have been loud enough to disturb my neighbors in the apartment beside mine.

“Oops,” he said, “Lay down a little.”

He reached forward and pushed my head down onto the bed, which made my ass stick up even more.

“I want to hear you moan. I want you to tell me how good this feels.”

I said everything he wanted me to say while he fucked my no-longer virgin ass.

“Fuck me Charlie. I’m yours. Fuck my ass.”

“Tell me you want me to cum inside your ass. That it feels so fucking good.”

“Cum in my ass, sir. It feels so fucking good! I never want you to stop fucking my ass!”

The pain increased as he went faster and harder. The lube wasn’t doing anything for my pain. But I didn’t say a word.

I just wanted to please the nice man.

“You are a doll,” he said from behind me, “You are a stupid, lousy, doll, bitch. Call yourself a doll. Tell me how much you like taking my cock instead of Chad’s.”

I opened my mouth to do what he said, when he suddenly moaned, stopped moving, and let out a long loud sigh of happiness. I felt his load release into my bowels.

“I am a doll…”

“Shut up. Oh God! This is so cool!” he said as his cum coated the inside my ass.

When he was spent, he leaned back, and I felt his cock pull itself painfully out of me. He collapsed against the wall behind the bed.

I stayed on all fours. My muscles pleading for relief.

“That was better than advertised! Pussy is great, but ass? That is the way to go. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, I did.”

“Good doll. You can move now. Lay down.”

I rolled over onto my side and felt relief as my body could finally relax. We lay like that, both exhausted. When he did move, I saw him reach over to the nightstand and he turn my clock towards him.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I probably have like ten minutes left. Shit! Get up. Get in the shower. Fast. I want you in and out. Now! God dammit, now!”

As fast as I could I jumped off the bed, muscles aching, and ran for the bathroom. We bumped into each other on the way.

“Ow! Bitch! Get out of the way!”

In answer to his yelling, the neighbors banged on the wall again.

“Stop that you asshole!” he yelled at the wall.

There was another bang in answer.

He turned, just as I was about to get in the shower and grabbed my arm.

“Wash your ass. Wash everything, but especially your ass. Clean. Get it very clean. Understand?”

“Yes. I will wash my ass.”

“Good. Shower. Wash your hair too.”

“Yes, Charlie.”

I jumped into the shower without waiting for the water to get hot. I soaped up my body and took the fastest shower of my life. He stuck his head in the room just as I got out of the stall and looked me up and down. He had gotten dressed.

“Good. Get dressed. Your clothes are right there. Put a towel on your hair. Or… shit dry it however you dry it.”

He had packed up the phone and tripod and put them in the bag. He had even made the bed.

I put a towel around my head, like I always do, and then got dressed in the clothes I had been wearing when he arrived. He spent the time standing there watching me and muttering curse words. When I was done, he grabbed my upper arm and drug me through the apartment to the front door.

STOPPING POINT

“Listen carefully,” he said when we were in the front hallway, “First, you are not to pay any attention to your ass. To the pain in your ass. It feels perfectly fine. No pain. Anywhere. Got me?”

“Yes.”

“You are going to have no memory of this. As soon as I leave you will forget everything that has happened tonight. You will sit on the couch and fall asleep and have no memory when you wake up. As far as you know you feel asleep watching TV after taking a shower. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You are not going to see me Sunday night. You are going to meet me Sunday morning at 7:00 AM. At the science building. The Fallon building. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

“You are to go to the science building. Enter at the Eighth Street entrance. It will be unlocked. Go inside and go to the lab wing. The lab is on level three. I will meet you on the third floor at the lab wing doors. Tell me what I just said.”

“7:00 AM Sunday. At the Fallon building. Eighth Street entrance. Third floor. Lab wing. You will meet me at the door.”

“Good. You will take a long shower before you come. Get as clean as you can. Set a phone reminder on your calendar now. Quickly.”

I got my phone out and opened it.

“Set the timer. Do it now. Do it now!”

I got so nervous from his anger; I almost dropped the phone. Finally, I did what he asked.

“Done.”

“Cool. Remember, I was never here. No one came by tonight. Now, when I am gone you will go to the couch and soon fall asleep watching TV. Nothing else happened. Understand?”

“Yes.”

As soon as I said the word, he turned, opened the door, and closed it behind him.

I went back over the couch. I turned the TV on and picked up watching what I was watching before he arrived. But I couldn’t keep my eyes open or focus on what was happening in the plot. I felt my head slowly sink down to my chest.

My eyes snapped open. I felt panic and fear crash through me.

Where am I? What is going on?

It took me a few seconds to realize I was in my apartment and the TV was on.

Something bad had happened. Something awful. Hands on my body. Something penetrating me. Violating me. Pain.

Charlie is a nice man.

And everything vanished.

Nothing had happened. No one else was ever there.

“It must have been a dream. A bad dream,” I told myself.

Without turning off the TV or the lights, I got up from the couch and went into the bedroom. Normally I sleep nude, but this time I climbed up into the bed in my t-shirt and shorts.

Before I drifted off, I thought of Charlie. Then I thought of Dr. Lawton.

They are such nice men.

Chapter 7 — A Different Kind of Exam

The next two days passed quickly.

My mom called on Friday night we talked for a bit. I asked her for some money, and she told me she would deposit some in my bank account the next day.

Carol called right after and asked me to meet up for drinks on Saturday night with a couple of other friends. I wanted to go, but something made me say no. I couldn’t put my finger on why, but I felt like Sunday was somehow important.

I told her I would see her early in the week. She sounded mad but didn’t say anything else.

When the alert on my phone went off Sunday morning, I snapped awake. I took the device off the charger and looked at it.

“Shower. Fallon Science Bldg. Eighth Street side. Third floor. Go to the lab wing. Now.”

I sat there for a moment confused by the message. Why the hell would I need to be at science this early on a Sunday? It made no sense.

The whole thing was fuzzy in my head. Half-remembered.

A flash of memory. Bent over on my own bed with a dick in my ass. Charlie with a phone. Filming me naked.

Charlie is a nice man.

Everything is normal. I just have tutoring early today.

I slid off the bed and onto the floor. It was 5:30 and still dark outside. I padded naked across the carpet, into the bathroom, and took a long hot shower until I was sure I was as clean as I could possibly be.

I walked onto campus and headed towards the Science building.

I got to the Eighth Street entrance at 6:50. There were four sets of doors on this side of the building. I tried two of them and found them locked. The third set opened easily.

Just as I was about to go inside, a beautiful woman walked around the corner of the building. I actually did a double take when I saw her. She was stunning!

She had long hair in braids that ran down to her stomach. Her skin was like midnight. Her face was round, almost cherub like, and she wore very little makeup that I could see. She was shorter than me, probably around 5′1, but she walked with confidence and swagger.

But what was most striking were her eyes. They seemed to shift color. They were filled with… I couldn’t put it into words. I still can’t. Her eyes were the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen.

She stopped in front of me and smiled.

“Are you going inside as well?” the woman asked pointing at the open door in my hand.

“Yes, I have an appointment.”

“Me too,” she said.

I held the door open and nodded for her to go first. I followed her inside and we both walked to the stairs headed upwards.

“My name is Ava,” she said and extended her hand.

I shook it. Her skin was soft and warm. I felt a confusing tingle in my stomach.

“Dylan.”

We got to the second floor and, to my surprise, she continued up the stairs with me.

“Who are you meeting with?” I asked.

“My tutor.”

“For what class?”

“Biochemistry,” Ava said.

I barely recalled scheduling the meeting with Charlie in the first place and now to find out I wasn’t alone.

“Why, where are you going?” she asked.

“To meet my Biochemistry tutor.”

We looked at each other and then, we both said “Charlie” at the same time.

“I didn’t know he had invited other people. I don’t even remember what we are supposed to be doing today. I normally see him Friday night, not Sunday,” she said.

“I see him Sunday night. He helped me a lot. I don’t know, you know, what we are supposed to be doing here. Either.”

I was babbling a little. Her eyes, the more I looked at them, the harder it was to think clearly.

“I guess that we should go on up,” she said.

“Yes.”

We went up the next set of stairs, side-by-side, and walked out into the hallway.

There were three women standing there. One of them I recognized from my class. They were facing away from us but turned to look as we walked into the hall.

The one from my class, a girl named Tara, was at least 6′4 and very pretty in a manly-sort of way. She had long brown hair that she kept in a ponytail. I knew that she played on the school basketball team and played some position on the track team as well. She pointed at me and spoke.

“Dylan? Right?”

“You’re Tara.”

“Right,” she said, “This is Kathy and Gemma.”

Kathy was a short girl with curly hair that she had dyed blue. She had more piercings on her face and ears than and I could easily count, and she looked young. Freshman, I guessed. Kathy was about my height and I thought she would be very pretty, if not for the metal in her face. She wore a t-shirt with the school’s ballet and dance program on it.

Gemma, the third girl, was Asian, with long black hair and wide bright eyes that shone from her face. Compared to the other two women, Gemma was short and a little round. But her smile was dazzling, and I couldn’t help but find myself wanting to like her.

“Are you here to meet Charlie?” Kathy asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“Yes, we are,” said Ava at the same time.

“All of us. Charlie,” Gemma said, pointing to the two girls with her. She had a slight accent that I thought might be Japanese.

“Weird,” I said, “Tara you’re in my biochemistry class. What about you two?”

“Gemma is in my class. Also, biochemistry.” Ava said.

“I’m in the 203-biochemistry class,” came from Kathy.

“And we are all meeting Charlie to study? Even for different class levels?” Ava asked and we all slowly nodded.

No one said anything for a few seconds. I felt a creeping sense of irritation, and maybe a little jealousy, spreading through me. This wasn’t fair. I was paying to be tutored 1-on-1 and here I was with four other girls.

“We should go. Do not wish to be late,” Gemma finally said, “The lab wing is that way.”

She pointed down the hall and we all began to walk towards that direction. We soon came to a pair of heavy double-doors that were closed and locked.

“We in the right place?” Kathy asked.

“Yes. This is it. Third floor. Lab wing,” Ava said looking at her phone. She put it away in her purse and then knocked loudly on the doors.

Nothing happened. Ava knocked again. This time the door opened and Charlie, radiating impatience, stepped out.

“You five are late. Get inside. Now.”

Gemma opened her mouth, likely to give an explanation, but he held up his left hand in front of her face.

“I don’t want to hear it. Get inside.”

The five of us walked past him and into the lab wing. He closed the door once we were all through. I turned to see Charlie thread a thick link chain through the handles on the doors and lock it with a padlock.

That scared me and I almost asked to be let out. I looked around at the other women and saw fear on their faces as well.

“I am a nice man,” he said turning around to face us.

Charlie is a nice man.

Everything is normal, I thought. This is fine.

“The others are already here. They were on time. Now we have to play catch-up all day,” the thin man said looking around at all of us.

“It’s only 7:10,” Tara said looking at the watch on her wrist, “It’s not like we were an hour late.”

Charlie ignored her.

Ava spoke up and asked the questions I am sure we were all thinking.

“How many others?” she asked, “Is this a study group? Because that is not what I signed up for.”

“Look,” Charlie said, “We will go over all of that in a minute. First, why don’t we have a drink?”

Charlie pointed to a cooler sitting on a table just inside the door. In front of the cooler were five large plastic bottles, each full to the top with the juice.

I knew what was in there and I quickly realized that the other girls must have known as well because all of us took a small step back away from the table at nearly the same time. But I felt compelled to reach out and take one of the bottles. To drink it despite my feelings.

Ava spoke up for all of us.

“Do we need to? I’m… I’m not thirsty.”

“Me either,” the Gemma said quickly.

Charlie took a deep breath and sighed.

“Yes. Drink. I am a nice man. Say it. Charlie is a nice man.”

All of us, at the exact same time, murmured: “Charlie is a nice man.”

“Drink. We are on a deadline. Do what I say.”

I didn’t want to drink. I am sure that none of us did.

Ava picked up one of the bottles and handed it to me. Then she handed out the rest of them, before taking the last one for herself.

I unscrewed the cap and turned the bottle up to my lips. The green sludge inside rolled down from the bottle and into my mouth. I swallowed it as rapidly as possible, trying not to taste it. I didn’t succeed and the strong flavor of mint, mixed with a little bit of rotten meat, covered my tongue.

Then my head split wide open and the floor flew up and smacked me in the face.

One by one we each collapsed to the ground and, since my head landed facing the others, I got to watch as the five of us drooled and convulsed in a group.

It would have been funny to watch. It was not fun to experience.

I was disconnected.

The King would later soon show me what happened next.

“That should last about six hours. Give or take. We will give you another dose later,” Charlie said, standing above us.

When the spasms began to subside, Charlie ordered the five of us up. Around me the other girls struggled up to their knees and then stood wobblingly. I had to help Tara up from her knees onto her feet. She was wiping some vomit from her mouth. A pool of it lay in between us on the tile floor.

“I guess I will have to clean that up later,” Charlie said pointing at her with a disgusted scowl on his face, “Never mind. Come on. This way.”

He stepped over the pool of Tara’s upchuck and walked off down the hall into the darkness.

When we reached the double doors leading into lab 14, which was marked by a large sign hanging from the ceiling, Charlie opened them and motioned for us to go in.

“This way,” he said, still sounding irritated.

The room was dark, but I could tell it had a high ceiling from the way our footsteps echoed.

Scientific equipment, some still in boxes, was sitting on lab tables or on the floor next to them.

We passed by an MRI machine, in its own separate room, that looked to be warmed up and ready to go.

Soon we came to another door and Charlie ushered us inside. Once inside, I could see that Dr. Lawton and five nude women were standing in front of us. The women were all naked.

“We are here Dr. Lawton,” Charlie said to him.

I looked around the room. It looked like an OB/GYN office. There were medical instruments and testing equipment. There was even a bed with stirrups in one corner. I noticed that the five nude girls stood in a semi-circle in front of folding chairs that had piles of clothes behind them.

“Good,” said Dr. Lawton, “It is about time. Where were they?”

“I didn’t ask,” Charlie replied, “Does it matter?”

“It certainly does if someone saw them. You. Tall one. Did anyone see you five together?”

“No, Dr. Lawton. Not that I saw,” Tara replied.

“Did anyone else see anyone watching you? Were any of your followed?”

We all shook out heads, no.

“Excellent. I am nice man. Do you hear me girls? I am a nice man. You five new ones. Pick a chair. Take your clothes off. Put your clothes behind the chair.”

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

Each of us walked to a chair and began to strip. Soon there were ten naked girls in the semi-circle.

“All of you, sit down.”

I knew I should be feeling embarrassed to be naked in front of two men and nine other girls like this. But I felt nothing.

I was disconnected.

I sat there with the others and watched the two men move around the room laying out instruments and discussing us like we were not there. When they were finished, the men stood in front of our group.

“Alright,” Charlie said to Dr. Lawton, “Which one first?”

Lawton pointed at the beautiful black woman I had walked into the building with.

“That one. Let’s take her first.”

“That is Ava Nkosi,” Charlie said making notes on some paper, “Ava. Stand up and come to me. Do not move unless we tell you to.”

From three chairs to my right Ava stood up and went over to Charlie. Dr. Lawton walked around Ava a couple of times. Looking her over. Evaluating.

“Charlie I am going to do the blood draws, the urine, and the hair sample. You do the measurements. Oh, and please start the recorder so that we can listen to the answers later.

“We already measured them. When we did the first dose, along with the pictures,” Charlie said as he setup a digital recorder next to Ava and the doctor.

“The juice is changing them, remember. They will have increased muscle mass. Wider hips. Even larger breasts. New measurements are important. We cannot afford to make a mistake. The King will not forgive us if we choose the wrong subject.”

Charlie grumbled a bit, but he pulled out a measuring tape from a drawer and began to measure Ava’s dimensions. Meanwhile, Dr. Lawton took Ava’s arm, wrapped a tight plastic band around it, and inserted a needle to draw blood.

While the doctor worked, he asked Ava a series of questions. Her age. Sexual history. What she knew of her ancestry and whether there was a history of any serious disease in her family. Much like the questions he asked me in our initial meeting. Ava answered them without any hesitation.

Dr. Lawton drew three blood samples from her. When he was done with that, he labeled them and put them in a large cooler on the other side of the lab. Then he took a specimen bottle from one of the tables. He held the bottle under Ava

“Urinate in this young lady. Not too much. I will tell you when to stop.”

A stream of urine fell from Ava and some of it hit the floor before Dr. Lawton got the sample bottle in the right place.

“Charlie, can you clean that please.”

Charlie, looking none too happy with the task, walked over with a rag and wiped up the pee. The cup in Dr. Lawton’s hand was nearly full by the time Charlie was done.

“Stop. That is enough Miss Nkosi.”

The black girl stopped peeing immediately.

“Miss Nkosi, go and get up in the exam table. Put your feet in the stirrups. Charlie, did her measurements change?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton. You were correct. She is slightly taller. Her hips are wider. And her breasts have, surprisingly, grown as well.”

“I suspected as much. Charlie, you do the pelvic exam. I am going to start the next girl. Oh, and when you finish, get a cheek swab. I forgot to do it.”

Charlie did as Dr. Lawton ordered, though even through my disconnected mind I could tell that the younger man resented being ordered around.

I watched Ava get up on the exam table and put her feet in the stirrups. Charlie went over and began to examine her. Meanwhile, Dr. Lawton approached the nine of us in the chairs. He pointed at one of the girls who had been there when we arrived.

“You are Miss Barnes, yes? Come to me, Miss Barnes.”

The eight of us sat their patiently while Dr. Lawton performed the same tests and measurements, plus a cheek swab, on Jenny. He asked her the same questions as he had Ava. Meanwhile, Charlie finished his exam of Ava and sent her back to her chair.

The whole process took hours. The two men rarely spoke to each other, unless it was Dr. Lawton ordering Charlie to do something.

I was the last girl selected and I stood in front of Dr. Lawton while he took my blood. Charlie finished with the pervious girl’s exam and came over to measure me.

“Do you think she is the one?” Charlie asked while he ran the tape measure between my legs.

Dr. Lawton made an impatient sound and, the blood draw finished, began to label my samples.

“Do you think she is the one?” Charlie repeated.

“I do not know Charlie. I simply do not know. She fits the criteria that He gave us. But so, do several of the others to a some extent. The tests will tell us. I know they will.”

“And if they don’t? If, after this whole process of testing, we still don’t know? This is our second group after all.”

“Then, at that point, we will just have to pick which one we both agree is the best candidate. We do not have time to do a third group. I can already pick out five of them I do not think will work physically. And I am sure our genetic testing will eliminate at least two others from the remaining five.”

“Cool. So, you think we will have three finalists?”

“Yes. Maybe two. We will have to see what the results are. But if we can get it down to three, then we can pick our favorite. Genetic testing will tell us a great deal. I am not sure that ancestry will be a large factor, but any disease or flaw we find will be disqualifying.”

“How do we know He will like our favorite?”

“We do not know,” Dr. Lawton said while he took a swab from inside my mouth, “We will just have to go on the available evidence. Hopefully, Charlie, we will have one that stands out above the others. And this one, perhaps, is that candidate.”

“Cool. I hope so. I am worried what will happen if we give Him one that He doesn’t like.”

Dr. Lawton, his tests finished, patted me on the ass, and pointed to the exam table.

“Get in the chair, Miss Tate. Feet in the stirrups.”

I followed his instructions.

“Last one Charlie,” Dr. Lawton said, “Then we do the scans. I will take these nine over to the MRI while you finish up on her. Girls, follow me.”

The other girls got up and followed Dr. Lawton. When Dr. Lawton was out of sight, and he had started my exam, Charlie began to talk.

“Pick our favorite. How can we just pick our favorite?”

I didn’t know if we were actually talking to me, or himself, so I shrugged.

“Stop moving.”

“Yes, Charlie,” I said.

Charlie is a nice man.

I wanted to please him.

“The King gave explicit instructions. Well, information. He gave clear information. He told us what He wanted.”

Charlie made air quotes around the word “told”.

“And now the famous Dr. Lawton wants us to just guess. Take a wild fucking guess on which one of you He will like best. The King could kill us if we displease Him. We have to be sure.”

Charlie’s fingers were manipulating me as he performed the exam. The instruments, which it occurred to me he had not sterilized between uses, were cold on my skin.

“And Lawton wants to just guess. Fuck that. We will keep testing until we narrow it down to one of you. The King will wait a while longer if it means we get it right. But… maybe one of you will be the standout like he says.”

Charlie’s voice, as he talked, kept switching from sounding nervous to sounding angry. I didn’t really understand what he was talking about.

“The King is going to reward us. We will be gods. But Lawton, he doesn’t care about that. It’s the science. That is all he cares about. The King can make us gods. We can rule the world in his name! But Lawton only wants the credit. Can you believe that?”

I shrugged again.

“Stop moving.”

I sat still.

“Well, I personally don’t give a shit about the science. Not anymore. Once The King rises then we can do whatever we want. I can do whatever I want. Maybe even get rid of Dr. Lawton.”

Charlie, finally finished, put the instruments on the tray next to me and sighed.

“There. Done,” he said and patted my leg.

Then he looked up at me, lying there in front of him, and then looked back over his shoulder to the way Dr. Lawton had led the other girls.

“I wonder if I had time for…”

A voice came from out of the darkness.

“Charlie. Hurry up. This is not easy to do alone and she needs another dose.”

“Fuck,” Charlie said looking over my naked form once more, “Maybe later. Ok, off the table Dylan. Follow me.”

I got off the table and he led me into the darkness following where the others had gone.

We stopped at a table with ten more plastic bottles on top of it. Nine were empty. He picked up the full one, checked his watch, and handed it to me.

“That ought to get us the rest of the way,” he said, “Drink.”

I was completely under the influence of the juice by this point and there was no hesitation. I immediately drank from the glass until it was completely gone.

Thirty seconds later I was writhing around naked on the cold lab floor. Though it wasn’t nearly as bad as the experience from hours earlier. When I was done with the side effects of the juice, he ordered me to stand and we continued on.

Reaching the other side of the room, eight of the girls were sitting on chairs behind the control center for the MRI. There was a glass window into the room with the machine and I could see feet sticking out of one end of the device.

“Sit down. We will get to you eventually,” Charlie said to me.

The other woman and I sat quietly and waited for our turn to be scanned.

Finally, after everyone else had gone, Charlie took me inside the room and put me in the machine. When the scan was finished, and the table rolled me back out of the MRI, Charlie was waiting.

“Get off. Get off. Get off. Come on.”

He pulled me off the table and as soon as my feet hit the floor, he pulled me out of the room. All the chairs were empty.

He dragged me through the lab until we reached the exam room once again.

“Last one done,” Charlie said to Dr. Lawton, who was working on a laptop at one of the tables.

“Excellent. Get her dressed and walk her out like the others. Then go home yourself. We will run all the tests tomorrow and Tuesday. Make sure you tell her about Wednesday night.”

“Are you sure you want this one?”

“Yes. Miss Tate and the other one I pointed out.”

Charlie made a little whining sound and, as I looked at him, I could see frustration on his face.

“It is just that I was going too…”

The doctor held up his hand and interrupted.

“Do not get attached Charlie. Do not be jealous. We know exactly what will be happening to these girls. We have to be careful with our emotions. Besides, I know that you have selected at least two of them to join you on the same night. Is that not correct?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton,” Charlie said, and he shoved me roughly towards the chair I had been sitting in, “Get dressed Dylan.”

Charlie watched me as I got into my clothes. When I was dressed, he grabbed me by the arm again and walked me out of the lab wing, down the stairs, and out the doors onto Eighth Street.

It was dark and the streetlights were on. I pulled out my phone to check the time.

It was 8:30. We had been in the building over 12 hours. Charlie pulled me closer. His face in front of mine in the dark.

“Listen to me. Are you listening?”

I nodded. He shoved a piece of paper into my hand.

“You had better be. This is important. Wednesday night at 8:00 be at this address. Do not tell anyone. Come alone. Do you understand?”

“Wednesday night. Here,” I said holding up the paper.

“Cool. Got it. Set a reminder on your phone on your phone for 6:00 so you have time to get there. Wear a dress, not t-shirt and jeans like you seem to normally do. Do your makeup. Make sure you look presentable. Go ahead. Put the reminder in.”

He watched as I opened up my phone. There were a couple of text messages from Carol and a voicemail from my Mom. I ignored them for the moment, and I put a note in a calendar reminder for 6:00 PM on Wednesday.

“Who left you the message?”

“My Mom. And my friend Carol sent some texts.”

“You done? The reminder in?”

“Yes, Charlie.”

“Cool. Now, come with me. I don’t have long.”

He took my arm once again and began to drag me along Eighth Street towards the edge of the building. When we got to the edge, he pulled me into a narrow corridor that ran between the Fallon building and a row of smaller buildings that held the Liberal Arts departments.

When we were far enough away from the street that we couldn’t be seen, he threw me against the wall.

“Pull your pants down.”

I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees.

“Panties too. Come on. Hurry up.”

I lowered my panties as well. The cold air made goosebumps prickle over my exposed skin.

“Bend over. Flat. Put your hands on the wall.”

I bent forward as he ordered and put both hands on the wall.

Then he was in me. It was rough and painful without any wetness on my part. He just shoved his cock into my pussy and started to thrust.

“Don’t scream. Don’t even fucking moan. Don’t say a word,” he said into my ear as he grabbed the back of my hair and yanked it painfully towards him.

His cock jammed in and out of me as I braced my body against the wall in the cold Illinois winter air. My body began to respond and I felt my pussy getting moist. He drove himself in and out of me like I was nothing but a toy for him to play with.

“You want this. You know you do. You want my fucking cock,” he muttered softly into my ear, “You should be with me Wednesday. Not him. I wish I could cum in your pussy. I wish I could get you pregnant. Fucking nasty whore. I want to knock you up.”

I was pushing back against him. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted to be knocked up with his baby. All to please him.

Charlie is a nice man.

I bent over even further, giving him as much access to my uncovered pussy as I could. He pulled my hair even harder and I was close to cumming.

“Oh, you are a fucking nasty doll. You are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Charlie.”

“I am raping you. I am raping you and you are loving it.”

I was delighted to find that he was right. His pounding was sending little shots of pleasure through my body and I found myself wishing he had his hands on my bouncing tits.

“Ok, almost ready. Get on your knees. Face me.”

He pulled out and I turned around and knelt down in front of him.

“I’m going to put this on your face. And I want you to walk home wearing it. I want you to wear my cum while you walk home. I want you to call your mommy and talk to her with my cum on your fucking face. Keep your eyes open. While you…”

He lost it at that point and a rope of warm jizz flew out the end of his dick and landed on my nose. The next stream hit my left eye lid and my forehead. He shot three more streams, one in my hair, another on my right eye, and a final small one on my lips.

“Fuck! I wish I had you Wednesday. Fuck Dr. Lawton. Fuck him. That egotistical prick. He won’t be in charge too much longer and then I can do what I want. Stand up. Get dressed.”

I stood up and pulled my panties and jeans up.

“Now, none of that happened. Nothing happened today. We studied for three hours and then you spent the rest of the day in the library studying by yourself. You even forgot to eat lunch and dinner. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Charlie.”

“Cool. Ok, answer those texts and call your Mom while you walk home. I want you to go home and go right to bed. Don’t do anything else. You go to sleep tonight with my cum on your face. You won’t notice it, but you will sleep the entire night with it on your face and then rinse it off in the shower tomorrow. Never noticing it. Understand?”

“I understand.”

“When you get home and are in bed you will fall asleep. When you wake up, it will be as if nothing had happened. You just fell asleep. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Go. Now. Walk fast.”

I did as he said and walked quickly back to my apartment.

I texted Carol and told her that I had been studying all day with my phone off and that I would call her the next day and we would make plans.

I called Mom and talked to her as I walked. Charlie’s cum was rapidly dried on my face, but I didn’t even notice.

When I got home, I didn’t bother to change clothes and went to bed in what I was wearing.

Dried cum all over my face.

Chapter 8 — Three Times the Fun

When I woke up on Monday, I was dead tired, but I forced myself to go for a run and then an hour workout at the campus gym before going to my classes. A couple of Stan’s friends were there in the weight room and I had to endure some nasty stares and whispered insults, but I got through it.

I called Carol when I was done, and we made plans for breakfast after her swim practice on Tuesday.

After a shower I got dressed and noticed that my clothes didn’t fit very well. Everything felt a little tight. It was like I was more muscular, and yet had gained weight. My hips seemed wider and, I couldn’t be sure, but it felt like my bra was tighter as well.

I decided to watch my calories and do some more running. Especially since I quit the swim team and lost my primary means of exercise.

That next day I met Carol outside my apartment, and we walked together to the diner.

“So, how was Sunday night with lover boy?” she said with a mouthful of pancakes.

I looked at her quizzically. Did she mean Stan?

“The tutor. Short ugly guy. Charlie,” she said, “Or did you break up with him too?

“Fine,” I said ignoring the jab, “He is a nice man. We went over the formulas again and he looked over my last quiz. I got an 87.”

“Nice!” she said and held up a hand for a high-five, “I guess short-thin-and-creepy is good for something after all.”

“Don’t say that please. He is a nice man.”

“Well, that is the way you described him.”

“Yeah, I know. But let’s not anymore. Make fun, I mean.”

“Ok…”

“I just mean I owe him a lot. I don’t want to make fun,” I said as I finished up my eggs.

“Ok. Whatever you say. Now, next topic: what the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you break up with Stan? Why quit the swim team? Shit, why do both of those without telling me first? I am your best friend; you might want to let me know before you start totally rearranging your life.”

I, of course, had been thinking about both questions over the last several days. I couldn’t think of a good answer to even tell myself. But I had to say something.

“Stan told me he loved me. It was right after we had sex and he just blurted it out. And I… I don’t feel the same. So, I ended it.”

“Yeah, Ok, well that makes sense. But, again, something you might have given me a heads up. And quitting the team?”

“I need to study. I need the time. Plus, I really wasn’t enjoying it anymore. It just stopped being fun.”

She sat silently for a moment or two, eating her pancakes. I was picking at my eggs and turkey bacon platter. Not really feeling hungry. I knew that she would notice.

“This isn’t like you. Not to make two big decision this quick. Not to mention you look so different. Like you are bulking up or something. You going to eat that or play with it?”

I sighed and started to eat.

“Happy?” I asked.

“Very,” she replied dryly, “So, moving on, have we given any thought to replacing Stan? Because Chris has a brother. A very cute brother.”

She winked at me and I laughed. The tension was broken.

“No. Not yet at least. I need to… recover. I need some time before I jump into anything else.”

“Yeah, Ok, but I mean cute. Really cute! Could be a nice double-date.”

“No. Not yet,” I said as she stuffed some more pancake in her mouth and I, feeling better, started to eat myself.

“Fine,” she said once she swallowed.

Then we talked about classes, and she badgered me a little more about the double date, until we finished eating. We left the diner and hugged.

“I won’t see you at practice anymore. When will I see you again?” she asked.

“I will call you.”

“Ok. Think on the double-date. I am telling you this guy is cute!” she said and then walked off towards campus.

Wednesday’s afternoon in Biochemistry we had a surprise test. It was five pages long, had four essays, and made my head hurt. But when I was done, I felt good about it. Very good. As if my studying was finally paying off. When I walked up to hand in my test, Dr. Lawton was waiting for me.

“How did you do, Miss Tate? Is working with Charlie helping?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton. I believe I did very well.”

“Excellent. I will grade this and let you know. See you soon.”

He pointed at his watch and smiled. Not knowing what that meant, I nervously returned the smile and walked out.

At 6:00 PM, just as I finished a dinner of broccoli and mushroom fried rice, my phone alert went off while I was in the kitchen. I pulled it out and read the notification:

“8:00 PM. 213 Bishop Street.”

By this point in my indoctrination, I did not think to question the reminder and what it meant or even when I had put it in.

Just seeing the calendar reminder was enough to get me a somewhat disconnected, even without the juice. I made sure that everything was turned off in the kitchen and cleaned up my mess from cooking. I did my makeup and changed out of the sweatpants and t-shirt I wore and into my nicest dress. The dress was tight around my mid-section and when I looked in the mirror I could tell it was at least a size too small.

The address was five blocks the opposite direction from me. I crossed campus and was at 213 Bishop twenty minutes before 8:00 PM.

Not knowing if I should be early or not, I waited around the corner at a bus stop. I had been sitting there for about five minutes when another woman walked up and sat down.

“You are Dylan?” she asked in an accent.

I looked over at her and my first thought was of how beautiful she was.

Her ebony skin almost shone in the light of the streetlamps. Her eyes did shine and sparkle and, as I looked at them, I felt a stirring inside of me. My pulse did quicken a little.

“Yes, and you are Ava, right?” I heard myself say, without even realizing it.

How did I know her name?

“Yes, I am. Have we met before?” she asked looking at me quizzically, “Because I do not think we have; however, I know your name.”

I enjoyed hearing her speak. Her accent gave her voice a musical quality.

“I feel the same way, but no I don’t think we have met.”

Just then, for only a second, I had a picture in my head of Ava standing naked in a brightly lit room. Dr. Lawton was standing in front of her with a needle as he withdrew a sample of her blood.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

As soon as the picture came to me, it vanished.

“If you will excuse me, I have to somewhere to be. It was nice to see you, Dylan.”

She stood up and walked away from the bench towards Bishop Street. Suddenly, I knew we were going to the same place.

“Wait up, Ava.”

I stood up and hurried over next to her.

“Going to 213?”

She looked at me and then slowly nodded.

“How did you know?”

“I don’t know, I just did,” I admitted, “It is this way.”

We turned the corner onto Bishop and walked together down to 213. Making our way across the lawn we stepped up onto the porch and Ava rang the doorbell. On the third ring the door opened.

Dr. Lawton, dressed in a white sweater with white cotton slacks, was standing inside.

“Ladies. So nice to see you. Please come in. No need to worry. I am a nice man.”

I had a moment of panic and doubt, but it vanished.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

We both stepped inside, and he closed the door behind us.

“Welcome to my house.”

“Thank you, Dr. Lawton.” Ava said and I quickly repeated it.

“Before we get started with tonight’s activities, you both need some drinks. Follow me to the kitchen.”

The house was, just as his office and hallway at school, built as a monument to Dr. Lawton. Awards. Pictures with celebrities. Framed articles. All around us were examples to remind him of his own power and stardom.

When the three of us got to the kitchen, on the counter next to a cutting board and a knife block were three full glasses. They were filled with the green slush. The juice.

Dr. Lawton picked up one of the glasses and drained it.

“Go ahead and drink. I am a nice man.”

Neither of us hesitated. Ava picked up one of the glasses and started to drink, I followed her example.

“I am curious to see what happens. You both should be very well used to it by now. I can even see the physical changes on your bodies through your clothing. I don’t expect strong side effects.”

I drained the glass and sat it down on the table in front of me. The mint flavor was so strong I only tasted a tiny amount of the bad meat.

In seconds the room went blurry and a pain radiated from the center of my head. I was dizzy and felt myself fall onto my knees. My stomach rumbled and I thought I was going to throw up.

I could feel my muscles contracting and relaxing throughout my body, but I didn’t fall all the way to the ground this time. Next to me, Ava was also on her knees.

“There. That was not too bad, was it? Go ahead and stand up as soon as you feel able to,” Dr. Lawton said from nearby.

When I felt better, I stood and then then helped Ava to her feet. She looked to be a little worse off than I was.

“That dose will hold you for about twenty four hours,” Dr. Lawton was saying, “Your system should be nearly saturated by now and the, let us call them, crudely, mind control effects, are reaching near their peak. Your next dose will, we think, make the effects permanent. I want to remind you that I am a nice man. And you both obey nice men.”

All I could think of was that no matter what he said, I should agree with him.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

I obey nice men.

I was disconnected.

“So, here we are. One of you is going to meet The King on Saturday and the other, well the other is going to go back to their life. For the moment at least. I am not telling you which is which. Tonight, the three of us will spend some time together and have a little adventure. Would you like that?”

We both said “Yes, Dr. Lawton” at the same time.

“Excellent. Follow me please.”

We followed him out a door and up a staircase. We went past the second floor, which looked like a private laboratory, and continued upwards.

When we reached the third floor of his house, Dr. Lawton walked down a long hallway with several rooms leading off of it. He strolled all the way to the end and, after opening a pair of heavy wooden doors, led us into a bedroom.

“Inside girls. The fun is about to begin.”

A king-sized raised platform bed dominated the room. The bedcoverings were a deep red silk. A large silver mirror hung above the bed. Overflowing bookcases lined two of the walls. A large red couch, that matched the color of the sheets, ran all the way along the far wall. A picture window looked out over the top of the house next door and I could see some of the taller buildings on campus in the distance.

Once Ava and I were inside, Dr. Lawton closed the door behind us.

His hands ran down my arms, then onto my hips. I felt him press against me. His erection poking my ass through his pants.

“I think we shall start with the two of you. After all, both of you expressed interest in sapphic activities, according to Charlie. Miss Nkosi, you have not even been with a man before. Is that correct?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton. Never before.”

“Then this is going to be an experience for you. Both of you, please disrobe. I want you to look at each other while you do so,” he said removing his hands from my hips and walking around in front of the two of us.

We both began to get undressed while watching each other. Once we were both naked, I studied her. She was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. I was very turned on and, surprisingly, very comfortable with being turned on by another woman.

“Turn towards me.”

Dr. Lawton was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at us. I could see his erection pushing up through his pants.

“You are both just lovely. Now, as I said, I want to see you two engage each other first. Miss Nkosi, since you have so much more experience with women, you will start. Miss Tate, climb onto the couch, lay on your back.”

I followed his instructions and climbed up onto the couch. It was firm, but deep, wide, and very comfortable. I lay down on my back and waited for what he wanted me to do next.

“Miss Nkosi, I want you to make love to her. Do it just like you would any other woman.”

Ava climbed up on top of the couch and crawled towards me on all fours. When she was over me, our faces inches from each other, she lowered her body down onto mine.

It felt wonderful!

I felt her breasts on mine, our nipples touching. Her smooth skin rubbed against me in a way I had never felt before. She was significantly shorter than me, so I felt her pubic hair on my stomach.

Her lips found mine and I had my first girl-girl kiss. Her tongue glided into my mouth and I eagerly accepted it. Her left arm slid behind me to grab the back of my neck. I don’t know how she knew to caress my neck, but somehow, she did.

Then her right hand was on my breast and I was in heaven. I didn’t know I could feel this good.

Why had I never felt this good with men?

I was enjoying myself so much that I was still trying to kiss her as she lowered herself away from me and down my body. Her lips found first my right nipple, and then my left, and if it was at all possible, the feelings running through me reached even higher.

I was gushing between my legs with her every touch. The feel of her skin on mine, her mouth on my breasts, was making me dizzy.

She played with my tits for a little while, smiling up at me as I watched her, then she abandoned them. That drew a disappointed sigh from my mouth. Nothing could ever feel better than this, I thought.

I was wrong.

She was between my legs now and I felt her hands spread me open. Then, in one glorious movement, she licked my clit.

I thought I had been taken care of before, but as the beautiful black woman began to eat me out, I was transported beyond anything I had known.

She was inside me with her fingers, her tongue lapping at my cunt, and I felt myself enter a state of frenzy. A place I had never even dreamt of before this. My hands found her hair and I ran my fingers in between her long braids.

Her tongue, so amazing and dexterous, licked at my clit in quick, but gentle, strikes. Her fingers turned upwards, reached inside me and caressed me from inside. I closed my legs around her, wanting to feel her body on mine as much as I could, and lay back on the couch.

“Ava. Oh god…”

It wasn’t very long before the best orgasm of my life flowed through me and I found myself quivering and calling her name.

“Oh fuck. Ava… Ava! Oh God!

I was there, shuddering, for what seemed like an hour. When the orgasm began to wash away, I lay there breathing heavily and wishing it had lasted forever.

“That was certainly interesting, and arousing, to watch,” said Dr. Lawton from his perch on the bed.

I had forgotten he was there. I had forgotten everything. There was just Ava and me.

“My turn?” I heard her ask from between my legs.

“I do not think so. I am eager to participate. Perhaps later. For now, Miss Tate, please crawl over to me. Sit on your legs in front of me.”

I wanted to touch Ava. I wanted to try to make her feel the way I had felt, though I didn’t really understand how she had done it.

But Dr. Lawton wanted me to come to him and I had to obey.

I rolled off the couch onto my hands and knees. I wasn’t very steady. The effects of Ava’s amazing lovemaking had left me dizzy and weak.

“To me, Miss Tate. Do not make me say it again.”

The carpet below me was soft. I crawled, just as he asked, across the floor until I was in front of him.

“Miss Nkosi play with yourself for now. I will bring you over when I need you.”

Behind me I heard Ava move on the couch and I turned to look. She was laying back against the cushions, her legs spread open to reveal her cunt. She had one hand on her breast and the other between her legs.

I badly wanted to kiss her there between her thighs.

“Pay attention to me, Miss Tate.”

I turned back to Dr. Lawton. He was standing up now and his pants were around his ankles. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his cock was out.

I had another flash just then. Of me, bent over his desk in his office, as he fucked me from behind.

When I came back to reality the head of his penis was pushing through my lips and into my mouth. I welcomed him inside me and closed my lips around him.

After my experience with Ava, touching Dr. Lawton felt odd. Incomplete somehow. But still enjoyable.

“Miss Tate, I expect you to do a very good job for me. Be a good little whore in your rightful place at a man’s feet.”

I began to lick along his cock, sucking and teasing him. Behind me I heard Ava breathing hard and muttering to herself.

“Slow down please, Miss Nkosi. I do not want you to cum. I merely want you turned on.”

There was a disappointed groan from the couch, but I knew she would follow his instructions.

We both would. The substance flowing though us ensured that.

His cock grew in my mouth as I gave the older man my full attention. I loved it. I felt so dirty sucking off a man older than my own father. I began to get aroused again.

“Go in as far as you can, Miss Tate. As far as you can.”

I pressed my face towards him, my hands gripping the back of his thighs, as I forced myself forward. His cock wasn’t big enough to hit the back of my throat, but it did fill my mouth rather well and I enjoyed the feeling of him inside me.

I pulled back until he was just about to pop out, and then forced myself forward once again until I was impaled on his prick. His hands rested on the top of my head. The feeling of his hot skin on mine made me tingle.

“That feels marvelous; however, I think we can do a little better. Miss Nkosi, you can stop that now. Crawl over here and join Miss Tate.”

I didn’t stop my attempts to please the men. But as I licked and sucked him, I heard Ava move off the couch behind me and crawl across the carpet towards where I knelt.

“Miss Tate, I want to you stop sucking me, and start licking my cock on the right side. Miss Nkosi, you do the same on my left.”

Ava’s body touched mine as she moved in next to me. It was electric. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick his cock, just as I was doing. On tongues danced on his prick and touched each other as well. It thrilled me.

The feeling of his hard cock sandwiched between our mouths was remarkable. My body felt alive in a way I had never felt before. It was as if I was fulfilling my purpose somehow by sucking off a much older man while touching another woman.

I now know that it was the juice that was doing this. Changing me. Amplifying my natural desires. Increasing them. Turning me from an ordinary woman with ordinary desires into a creature that was not just desirous of sex, but actively craved it.

“Touch each other while you serve me.”

I reached out and ran my hands over Ava’s soft skin while I ran my tongue over and around the fat cock in front of me. I cupped her large breasts in my hands. Her nipples, jutting out from her large areola, were hard and looked delicious. I wanted so badly to kiss them. I felt her hands on my thighs and then run up to play with my breasts.

Even with Dr. Lawton in between us, touching her felt right. So right.

“Stop. Sit back on your heels,” he said from above us, “That felt wonderful, but I want more. Both of you, up on the bed. Sit down.”

Ava and I climbed up onto the bed next to each other and sat down. He looked at us for a long moment. Thinking.

“Miss Nkosi lay on your back with your feet towards me. Miss Tate, I want you to play with her breasts and kiss her.”

Ava lay on her back and I shifted so that I was next to her. She reached down and pulled me to her. Our lips touched once again. I heard myself sigh.

“Miss Nkosi spread your legs,” Dr. Lawton ordered.

Ava and I continued to kiss, and I was once again floating on a cloud of happiness.

“Miss Tate, I said play with her tits.”

Ava was amazing. I wanted nothing more than to keep kissing her, but I broke away and kissed her neck, then her chest, and finally I found myself at her breasts.

Once our mouths were no longer engaged with each other, I could hear her moaning and feel her wriggling beneath me. I looked down towards our feet and found that Dr. Lawton was fucking her. The sight of his prick penetrating her pussy made me jealous.

“How does this feel Miss Nkosi? Having your first cock?”

“Different,” she said from above me, “But good.”

“Just good? I suggest to you that you are loving it. In fact, it is the best thing in the world. The best thing to ever happen to you. Do you not agree?”

With the substance running through her, through both of us, his suggestion was as good as an order.

“I love it,” she moaned, and I felt her began to move her body against his with every thrust, “It’s amazing. The best feeling ever. Please, don’t stop.”

Ava shuddered beneath me as my lips touched her right nipple and drew it into my mouth.

“That is a good girl, Miss Nkosi. Good girl. You had best get used to it. Once The King takes over I doubt He will continue to allow your perversions. Unless a man like me allows it, of course.”

I remember hearing what the old man was saying, but I wasn’t paying much of any attention to Dr. Lawton now. My only focus was the beautiful woman next to me. The feeling and taste of her skin. The wonderful sounds of pleasure she was making.

My own juices were running between my legs like a river. I was lost in a haze of lust and desire.

“Stop. I want you to switch. Miss Tate you lay down on you back with your legs towards me. Miss Nkosi, lay on top of her face-to-face.”

Ava scooted out of the way and I took her place. Then, to my delight, she lay down on top of me and we were once again in an embrace. She kissed me, long and hard, and I kissed her back.

“You two appear to be developing an affection for each other. Too bad you will not be able to continue it after tonight. You may kiss, but otherwise I want you to hold still. I am about to experience a fantasy of mine and I do not want you ruining it.”

I didn’t know what he meant, but I didn’t care. I had Ava.

We continued to kiss, tongues exploring each other. The feeling of touching her, of being touched, was like lightening within me.

Then I felt Dr. Lawton’s cock at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed against my lips for a second or two and then thrust himself inside.

I groaned in pleasure. Not only was I getting off on being with such a beautiful woman, but now I had a thick cock inside me filling me up. It was like heaven.

“There we go,” the older man said, “I remember how good this felt.”

He began fuck me and my arousal swelled. I felt Ava’s hands on my breasts, and I reciprocated. We moaned into each other’s mouths.

His cock meat, stiff and hard, slowly churned in and out of my cunt and I could feel myself getting close to cumming. The bed began to rock as Dr. Lawton’s thrusts became more forceful.

And then, his cock slipped from me. I wanted to cry out and beg him to put it back in. I was so close!

Then I felt Ava stiffen above me and then moan deeply into my mouth.

“There we go Miss Nkosi. Take my cock like a good whore should.”

He is in her now, I thought. I felt envy, though I am not sure if it was because I wanted his cock or if it was because I wanted to be the one fucking her.

Her kisses were tender, but insistent. Probing. Passionate. Her body pushed and squirmed against me as he fucked her.

We lay there, my newfound sapphic lover and I, kissing and playing with each other as our professor switched between fucking first one of us, and then the other.

I enjoyed it when he was in me. Filling me up. Making me feel like a woman.

But I was enraptured by Ava.

He alternated between us, shoving his cock first in Ava’s pussy for several strokes, and then pulling out of her and putting himself into me.

“Which one… which one…which one…” I heard Dr. Lawton saying from somewhere in the haze of lust I was experiencing.

I was in ecstasy and nearly ready to erupt once again. I wanted Ava to be the one to do it, but I knew that I wasn’t allowed to make requests. I was here to be compliant and quiet.

“I think… Miss Tate. Miss Nkosi slide off of her to your left. Lay next to her.”

Ava stopped kissing me and maneuvered herself onto her side next to me. She was still touching me, but it wasn’t nearly the same.

I looked between my legs and Dr. Lawton was rubbing his cock and leering at me. He leaned forward and guided his prick into me once again.

It felt good. But I missed Ava.

“Do not worry. I am not going to cum in you. The King would not like that,” Dr. Lawton said as he leaned over me, “However, I am going to let you finish me. Tell me how much you love it Miss Tate. Tell me you want me to be inside you.”

“I love having your cock in me. I love having you on top of me Dr. Lawton. I want you to fuck me. Hard,” I said looking up at him.

I meant it. My body was heaving up and down on the bed as the older man fucked my twenty-one-year-old body with his stiff prick.

Dr. Lawton is a nice man.

His prick felt amazing, not as good as Ava, but amazing as he guided it in and out of me. I could feel him forcing the walls of my wet pussy apart and fucking me deep and hard like I wanted. I moaned and writhed beneath him. Enjoying every second of being fucked and filled.

Eventually he paused and pulled out of me. As I watched, he took his cock in his right hand, gave it five tugs, and then came all over my pussy and lower stomach. His head rolled back, and he sighed a streams of cum erupted from his cock and splashed onto my lower body.

“That, “he said, when he had finished, “Was even better than I imagined it to be. I am unsure which of you I prefer, but I enjoyed it immensely. Miss Nkosi, clean up my cum off of Miss Tate.”

Ava sat up and leaned over me.

I felt her tongue on my skin as she licked and sucked Dr. Lawton’s sperm off of my body. When she had gotten as much as could, she lay back down next to me. My arms encircled her without even thinking about it.

Dr. Lawton shuffled his way backwards until he climbed off the bed.

“Give me some time and I will do that once again. Please lay on top of each other with your faces in between the other’s legs and lick.”

Without hesitation, Ava crawled on top of me once again and spread my legs with her hands. She lifted her right leg above me and then I was staring into the beautiful pussy I had seen a few minutes earlier and had wanted to kiss.

I felt Ava’s tongue inside of me. It was even better the second time and I groaned as she lapped and sucked at my cunt.

“Miss Tate do not disappoint her. She is waiting.”

I didn’t really have a clue what to do, but I knew I wanted to make Ava feel as wonderful as she had made me feel. I lifted my head up and ran my fingers over her mound. Then I reached out with my tongue and took an experimental lick between her lips. She made a moan and squirmed back against me.

The taste of her was astonishing and I couldn’t help but shove my entire face in between her thighs.

She was focusing on my clit and the feeling of her touching me felt so right. So, connected. I was more turned on than I could ever remember being. I wanted to make her feel this way.

I thrust my mouth onto her cunt. I licked from bottom to top, savoring her taste.

“Miss Nkosi, is she doing a good job? If not, tell her what to do.”

“Dylan… slowly… slowly…” she said from between my legs.

I slowed down and started to take my time. My hands grasped her firm thighs as they gripped my head.

“My clit, Dylan. Touch my clit. Softly.”

I shifted my focus to her clit, and she began to moan louder. My own pleasure was growing wild as she ate me out and was driving me closer to a second orgasm.

The weight on the bed shifted. Dr. Lawton was back on it with us. I heard his voice but couldn’t see him.

“Stop it Miss Nkosi. Open your mouth.”

I felt Ava’s tongue leave my cunt and I softly cried out from frustration. I was so close and didn’t want to be denied.

“Silence Miss Tate. I don’t want to hear your whining.”

Above me, Ava stiffened, then relaxed, then stiffened again. He is fucking her mouth, I thought.

“Suck me off woman.” he said, “Be the whore you were born to be. When I come in your mouth, I want to you to cum yourself. Whether you are ready or not.”

Despite losing Ava’s attention, I kept eating her out. Wanting to make her happy. Loving the taste of her on my tongue.

The bed was shaking and rocking back and forth as Dr. Lawton fucked my new lover’s face. I could hear her gagging and making smacking sounds as he thrust his prick inside her waiting mouth.

My own arousal, which had been so close just moments before, was fading. I wished he would go back to fucking me or letting her eat me out.

“Miss Tate stop that. Lay still.”

I took my mouth off of that lovely pussy and lay my head back down on the bed below me.

“Cum now Miss Nkosi,” said Dr. Lawton and Ava went rigid, then began to moan and twist on top of me.

She was cumming and I was happy for her. I just felt a little disappointed that it was on Dr. Lawton’s orders and not from my efforts.

“Ah…” came Dr. Lawton’s voice again as he came into her mouth.

I felt something dripping down onto my thigh and running down my legs.

“Swallow it Miss Nkosi. Lick it up off of her. Do not miss a drop.”

I felt Ava sucking and licking at my skin as she cleaned the professor’s cum off of me for a second time.

The bed shifted and Dr. Lawton walked around it until I could see him from my position between her legs.

“I would enjoy a third time, but I do not think I am able to. A pity,” he said looking down at the two of us, “Miss Tate, go to the bathroom in the hall and clean yourself up. Miss Nkosi, you do the same in the bathroom that is downstairs on the second floor. Take your clothes with you and, once you are clean, get dressed. Do you both understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton,” Ava said, and I echoed her a second later. She crawled off of me and I felt a deep longing for her touch as soon as her hands left my body.

“When you are both finished cleaning up, meet me at the front door,” he said standing naked with his rapidly softening prick before him.

She collected her clothes and left the room. When Ava was gone, I went and got my things and walked out into the hallway. I found the bathroom easily. I cleaned myself up and got dressed.

When I arrived downstairs, I found Ava and Dr. Lawton waiting. On a table by the door, next to Dr. Lawton’s wallet and keys, was a single glass of the juice. It was huge. At least half of a gallon.

“Miss Nkosi, you are to go home and go to bed. You will feel have no memory of these events. You are not to think about this ever again. As far as you are concerned, for the rest of your life, Charlie is just your tutor and I am just your teacher. Understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“Excellent. Leave now.”

She looked at me. I thought I could see a sadness in her eyes. Maybe I imagined it. I knew that I felt sadness. She turned and walked out the door, closing it behind her. Dr. Lawton looked through the peephole in the door at her as she walked away.

“A pity she had to be born that way. A lesbian whore. And that she experiences such perversions. She would have made an excellent final selection. But you will do nicely.”

Dr. Lawton turned away from the door and looked at me. He pointed to the glass on the table.

“Drink, Miss Tate.”

There was no hesitation. I was completely under the control that the green liquid gave him over me. I drank from the glass until it was dry. When I was done I felt so full that I would nearly burst.

I knew what was going to happen next.

The pain in my head was only a mild headache and my stomach didn’t even gurgle. Only the muscles in my arms and legs spasmed a little.

“So that is two doses tonight and,” he said looking at his watch, “I do not imagine your body could possibly handle anymore until Saturday. At that time, you will have more than enough of it in your system to complete your, well, transformation l think we shall call it. Congratulations Miss Tate, you have passed our tests. You are going to meet The King.”

He put his hands on my shoulders and drew me to him. His arms surrounded me. It felt very strange, but of course, I didn’t resist. When he broke the embrace, I could see a mixture of excitement and, what I thought was maybe a little fear, on his face.

“Go home tonight Miss Tate and continue doing everything just as you normally would. You will have no memory of tonight. On Saturday morning, at 7:00 AM, just like last Sunday, I want you meet Charlie and I in the Quad. Right in front of the cafeteria building. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“Take out your phone and set a calendar reminder for me please. Set if for 5:00 AM.”

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and did as he ordered.

“Do not eat or drink anything,” he continued, “and make sure take a long hot shower before you leave the house. I want you clean. Very clean. Wear loose clothing that is easy to take off and, while you are at it, put a change of clothes in a bag and bring that with you. Everything from shoes and socks, to underwear. Bring only the bag, your phone, and your keys. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dr. Lawton.”

“Excellent. Go home now and go right to sleep. Get a lot of rest tonight and tomorrow night. You are going to need it. The King, well, He can be exhausting. You should be very happy. Very excited.”

I wasn’t excited, but since he told me I should be, I felt excitement bloom within me.

“You may leave now. I will see you Saturday morning Miss Tate.”

He opened the door for me, and I stepped out into the cool night air. It was just after midnight.

I walked home and went to bed.

End Part 2