The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter of the dream my Goddess inspired me. Remember that you can see her footage on her Patreon page: Focused relaxation. Just tell her I sent you.

A dream of Nina—Captain Nina VS The Director II

N: “Good job Captain, I’m so pleased with your acting, you are going to be my star. Here is your second screenplay, this time I got you a proper role as a villainess...”

As Captain Nina was climbing on the building rooftop clad in her vinyl catsuit she thought back at the new screenplay she received that morning. This time the script arrived with a package with three costumes one for her, one for Sergeant Meiling, and one for me.

N:

“You and your two pets are looking for me, I know that, but don’t worry: I’ll keep you busy, we have a lot to do together”

The Captain thought that that message was creepy, that guy seemed very cautious and yet blunt: he was enjoying himself making his “actors” do his bidding by blackmailing a powerful woman as the Captain to turn her into his puppet.

The costume the Captain received was a sexy Catwoman costume, and with her hair still dyed black from the undercover mission to recruit The Emir, she was perfect for the role. The vinyl costume followed her curves cladding her sexy and toned body, the mask was a simple black one covering just her eyes. The look was complemented by a black headband with two cat ears and a pair of black leather boots with stiletto heels.

It also had some gadgets, a belt with smoke bombs and two long-sleeved gloves with diamonds attached to the fingertips, like cat claws.

“Meow...", said the Captain, enjoying for a moment the awkward situation she was in as her diamond claws were cutting a hole through the building glass windows, allowing her to get inside.

She was penetrating inside the STVN broadcasting network. Her mission was to put a pen drive into the main TV network computer and leave no traces. For that, she had Sergeant Mei Ling and me as backup.

We were entering the building from the road, I was wearing a security uniform and she...well...she was wearing a short black cheongsam with studs bracelets, looking a lot like Chun Li from Street Fighter.

I was very proud of myself, having two powerful manipulating women posing and dressing as I liked, ready to go on every mission I wrote in my screenplays...well, the power I got as “The Director” was inebriating.

I showed my badge at the front desk and went to the elevator, while Chun Li, I mean, Mei Ling was hypnotizing the reception guy to let her pass. It was just a mere formality for her and she joined me in a few seconds.

We entered the security camera room, and I enjoyed my screenplay coming alive before me.

Mei Ling entered first and the three guards inside looked shocked, at first. Then they saw my uniform and they began to chuckle...

G1:

So, it’s someone’s bachelor party? Christmas present?

G2:

It must be for Johnny, this is obviously his thing, he is such a nerd...

G3:

Hey guys, but Johnny isn’t on duty today...

They got a bit tense, but Mei Ling was already in the middle of the room as she began to move her hands before the three baffled men, her golden nails sparkling, reflecting the screen lights as she crooked and swayed rhythmically...it was enrapturing...

M:

Look at my nails, you don’t have to worry about anything, I’m just here to perform my dance...you can look...I don’t bite...yet...see how my fingers are tracing forms in the air...giving life to ephemeral shapes...you have to concentrate because they last only a few seconds...concentrate...pay close attention to them...I know it’s tiring...your eyes are feeling tired...to concentrate this hard is exhausting...but here’s a thing...if you let your eyes rest, you can notice that the shapes last a little longer in the back of your eyelids...your brain is retaining them...you don’t have to force yourself anymore...you can relax as you stare...relax for me...let the beautiful shapes take form in your minds’ eyes...yes...good boys...it feels so good to follow my voice and to do what I tell you to do...obeying is so rewarding... tell me, do you feel pleasure in doing what I say?

G1:

Uh...yes...

G2:

pleasure...

G3:

obey...

M:

Good...since you love so much to obey me, I think you are natural slaves...you should kneel and await your Mistress instructions, NOW.

The three guards fell instantly on their knees as Mei Ling finished the sentence pointing to the floor in front of her. They remained before their new mistress with their eyes closed and their heads bobbing forward.

Mei Ling touched the forehead of the first two and said

M:

You two will stay outside and make sure that no one bothers me.

G1, G2:

Yes, Mistress.

Then she turned to the remaining guard and lifted his chin with her index finger.

M:

You will stay with us and help Gian in controlling the cameras, you’ll do as he says.

G3:

Yes, Mistress.

Mei Ling sat on one of the revolving chairs with a satisfied smile on her face and made a theatrical gesture to show me the control board, I shook my head to clear my mind as I sat before the monitors. If the Captain didn’t pre-hypnotize me to shield me from Mei Ling’s induction I would have fallen in trance as well.

That was the beauty of my plan, I was their puppet as well as their puppeteer.

I put my headphones on and I looked at the screens.

G:

Ok, Captain. We secured the control room, we can see you.

N:

Copy. can you see the hallway to the president’s office? Is it clear?

G:

Yes Captain, you have to pass through the secretaries’ office and then take the corridor on your right. The President’s office is at the end of that hallway, the only other door in the middle is the visitors’ bathroom door. Once you get to the main office you’ll have to attach the little device that should bypass the iris recognition, and then use the fake ID card that was in the package. According to the screenplay, it should take you from five to ten minutes.

N:

Let’s hope that this weirdo’s instructions are accurate as the one he gave me last time...

G:

I’m confident about it (oh, I was pretty sure, indeed)

The Captain passed through the office and was already in the middle of the hallway when something unexpected happened:

a security guy exited from the bathroom door, yawning and scratching his head with the back of his flashlight...when he saw the Captain he let it fall on the ground and took his gun. He was pretty fast, we have to give him that.

Captain Nina rose her hands and put them behind her head with a charming smile.

N:

Calm down, boy, I’m no danger...see? I’m unharmed...prrrrrr

G4:

Who the hell are you? A burglar? A cosplayer? Oh God, I’m pretty sure I’ll make the front page tomorrow! Turn around, I’ll take you to the security room and I’ll call 911.

N:

Ok, big boy, don’t get angry...I’ll do as you say, you are in control...

The Captain turned around, her costume was reflecting the neon lights as she began to walk through the corridor with the gun pointed between her scapula.

The guy, as expected wasn’t able to resist the temptation to look at the captain’s body while they walked...she was smoking hot.

N:

do you like what you’re seeing? Don’t worry, I won’t do anything stupid like resisting...resisting is so stupid...you can tell that you’re in full control...I’ll do as you say...don’t worry I know the way, I’ll walk towards the security room as you follow me with that big gun of yours...

The captain walked slowly, putting one foot in front of the other, she looked like a model on a fashion show. The hapless guy was captivated by the view of her hips swaying rhythmically.

N:

see? You don’t have to be tense...everything is under control, you got the cat...as a good watchdog...you’ll get a reward...

G4:

Uh...yes...I’ll get a raise...

N:

Yes, a raise...that’s a good treat...but don’t think about that now, you have to make sure I don’t run away...look closely...closely...concentrate...focus...look at my hips as they sway back and forth...be a good watchdog and watch...watch closely...

G4:

watch...

N:

Yes, it’s so important to watch closely, because cats can be tricksters and you don’t want me to run away... as a dog, you should be able to run after me...but you can’t do that standing on two legs...you should use your full strength...why don’t you get on all fours? Yes...good...this way you can watch closely at my back and you should be able to catch me...good dog...are you a good dog? Give me a loud bark if you are a good dog, now! -SNAP!—

The big guy who was now crawling after her let out a big bark

G4:

WOF!

N:

Good doggy. Now, when I turn around you’ll realize that the black cat you were chasing is gone, he ran away because you’re such a good watchdog, and that you’re now facing me, your owner...the one whom you are completely loyal to...

The Captain slowly turned around and the helpless guard stopped crawling after her, completely transfixed by her sight. He sat on his back, with his hands between his legs, and let his tongue come out as he was panting frantically.

N:

Good doggy. Give me your paw...good! Rollover...good! You deserve a treat, do you want a treat? Bark if you want a treat!

G4:

Wof!

The Captain took a sleeping gas bomb from her belt and removed the security ring...

N:

Good...fetch it!

She threw the bomb all across the hallway and the guard ran after it on all fours, barking, his eyes full of joy...

The Captain didn’t pay attention to the cloud of sleeping gas surrounding the guard as she turned back towards the president’s office door.

N:

That was close...Ok, I’m applying the device...

G:

He was no match for you Captain.

N:

Yes, but it was unexpected, I guess that even The Director can control a guy’s blatter...

G:

He almost certainly not...eheheh

N:

By the way, this thing worked, I’m in.

The Captain reached for the main computer in the president’s office and placed the pen drive, a loading bar appeared on the screen.

N:

Ok, the trojan has been uploaded, let’s leave...Mei Ling, don’t forget to erase your subjects’ memories... Gian, clear all data from the cameras. I’ll take care of my new dog as well...Let’s meet at the bar in two hours.

G/M:

Yes Captain

Needless to say, before erasing the data I took a copy while Sergeant Mei Ling instructed her slave to forget everything about us...

We left from the main door as we entered, completely invisible before the conditioned guard at the front desk.

* * *

After our usual celebration, I went home, ready to do my homework.

I sat before my laptop, took my phone, and made the Emir’s number.

G:

Is it ready?

E:

Yes master, I’m sending it to you right away.

I ended the call right away, answering a puppet was pointless.

The Emir has been programmed to obey me by the Captain, and I ordered him to develop a specific brainwashing program that, thanks to the job we did that night, could be transmitted during the football championship’s opening match.

I opened the email and smiled with satisfaction, sipping my scotch. It was a perfect plan, I was proud of myself.

As I emptied the glass I began to see the images on my screen changing shape...the whole email was swirling in a captivating way...it was so good to look at it...I was feeling enraptured...as I felt very docile...SUBMISSIVE...like a GOOD BOY... a high school student...HELPLESS before the most beautiful girl in my classroom...I just had to turn around and look at her...LOOK NOW.

Helpless to resist I turned around and saw the Captain wearing our high school uniform the way she did at that time, with the white shirt tied over her perfect belly with a sexy knot...I was completely mesmerized.

N:

Good boy, you are my KNOT DREAMER, aren’t you?

My eyes were wide, as I felt my last strain of resistance fade away...the mind control software...the sight of my Captain’s perfect belly button and the trigger she implanted in me since the high school took over the last parts of my mind. I was now her helpless pet.

N:

Good... I see from your look that you have submitted... When Mei Ling told me that the metadata of the recording on the first letter you sent me was matching our tactical van’s computer...the one I ordered you to erase...I was skeptical so I asked Sharon to investigate you by hacking your computer...Yes, Sharon, do you remember the Emir’s Concubine? When I conditioned the Emir for you I discovered that she was the real inventor of the brainwashing software you were after, so I decided to make her my ally. I’ve freed her from the Emir’s mind control and I made her my IT special agent. Needless to say that she turned tables with the Emir as soon as she could, now he is probably worshiping her feet.

.M:

What I didn’t get is...how did you break free from the Captain’s conditioning? I always thought of you as her most loyal servant.

Said Mei Ling, stepping out of the shadows behind the Captain. She was still wearing the black Chun Li costume.

G:

I...

As I began to speak my phone rang.

DRIIIIIN... DRIIIIIN... DRIIIIIN...

The Captain thought for a moment then said:

N:

Ok, Gian, I guess we’ll get more answers if you’ll take this call... you’ll act normal and you’ll be completely oblivious of our presence here. Put on the speaker and answer now -SNAP-

G:

Gian’s here.

Q:

The red sun is rising

The voice who spoke those words was rich and powerful, the voice of a woman used to command and to be obeyed.

As I heard those words, my eyes rolled back and I felt my chest burning, my wooden amulet began to glow with a pulsating red light.

Q:

Who are you?

G:

I’m the Lioness’s fang. My Queen’s loyal subject.

Q:

Good. Tell me, slave, how is the plan going?

My hands began to shake uncontrollably and my head began to move from side to side

G:

They found me, my Queen, they are here and they are listening right now.

Q:

That’s disappointing. I shall switch to the backup plan... But first I should get rid of you. Take the gun you’re hiding under the desk and blow your useless head.

-G:

Yes my Queen

I muttered the answer as my hand was already reaching for the gun, acting quickly to follow my Queen’s last order.

Mei Ling was quicker.

With a gracious spinning kick, the sergeant made the gun fly away from my hands, then with an even faster hand movement, she cut my amulet away from my neck. As the wooden fang-shaped amulet touched the ground it took fire, leaving just a pile of ash.

Meanwhile, the Captain reached for my phone and said with a cold tone:

N:

First you took my precious Gian and turned him into a villain, then you tried to kill him... You crossed the line, I’ll take you down.

Q:

Oh, good luck with that, but I think you’ll have more pressing matters...why don’t you turn on the tv?

-CLICK-

The last thing I saw as Mei Ling was taking me deep asleep by massaging my temples from behind was the Captain becoming rigid as the TV was playing edited footage of the national bank robbery and our incursion at the TV station.

N:

Oh f...

To be continued...