The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the last chapter of my Goddess adventures as Captain Nina. It took me more than the others because it didn’t feel right to split it into two parts. I hope you’ll enjoy it and most of all I hope it will please my Goddess. If you are already one of Goddess Nina’s followers on Patreon I hope you’ll enjoy the references, if you are not I hope my dreams will inspire you to go to Goddess Nina’s Patreon page (Focused relaxation) and take a look. If so, just do me a favor: tell her I sent you ;).

A dream of Nina — Captain Nina VS The Queen

N:

ok, we need to act, they’ll be here soon.

Captain Nina recovered fast from panic, knowing that her ex-colleagues from the district would have acted quickly, calling from SWAT support to get to the most hated scum of heart: dirty cops...well...us.

The video that the self-proclaimed “Queen” spread on tv, using the codes we stole on our latest mission, pictured us as robbers, and showed the Captain hypnotizing the hostages during the bank robbery and finished with the phrase I used to blackmail her as The Director:"...”

Sergeant Mei Ling was still holding my head while I was deeply entranced, my eyes shut, my senses clouded by her hypnotic touch, completely overwhelmed and safe. The Sergeant saved my life by destroying the wooden amulet shaped like a lioness’ fang that—with some kind of voodoo magic—had turned me into the Queen’s evil-minion known as The Director. At the end, when the Captain busted me, the Queen gave me her last order: she commanded me to commit suicide.

N:

How is he?

M:

Mildly under, he shouldn’t be able to harm anyone, not even himself. We’re facing a ruthless enemy, Captain.

N:

Yes, she is confident and dangerous, she threw me to the press in a blink of an eye, destroying my life with the push of a button. Gian, can you hear me?

G:

Yes Captain.

N:

Good... you are now free from the Queen’s spell, you are my pet again and you’re going to protect me in every possible way. As “the Director” you proved more than capable in elaborate efficient strategies, now I need you to do the same to take down the woman who turned you against me and tried to kill you.

A faint smile appeared on my lips.

G:

I’m ready to do everything I can, Captain.

N:

then go on, the SWAT will be here soon, we need a plan. -SNAP!—

I got up straight and looked my Captain in the eyes, what I had in mind wasn’t simple to say, but, as far as I was concerned, it was the only way to get out of this situation.

G:

first of all you should partially release Mei Ling into Empress mode, we’ll need her criminal connections...

* * *

While Mei Ling and I were running on our operational van, leaving the Captain behind in my apartment my last words to her resonate in my mind.

G:

one last thing Captain: they are gonna get you.”

When I stopped the van nearby China town Mei Ling told me with a stern note in her voice:

N:

you sold her out to escape.

I wasn’t surprised to hear those words. I put my hand on Mei Ling’s shoulder and looked directly into her eyes, trying to sound as confident as I could.

G:

It is the only way to save her and to get to our enemy. Trust me, I’ve planned every...UHhhhhh

M:

Yesss...talking is harder...thinking is harder when you don’t own your mind anymore, isn’t it? Don’t answer, it’s a rhetorical question, I know you’re drowning into my gaze, the Empress gaze...it will be easier this way...I can’t trust those I don’t own... give me your mind and I will trust you...you don’t need your free will anymore don’t you? You can answer by nodding your head...good...I see you submitted...now, let’s get rid of every possible resistance...your mouth is feeling loose as it goes slack...yes, let it hang open as you look at me and you drool away all resistance... drop by drop you’re giving me every bit of yourself... you’re mine.

* * *

The day after I woke up lying on a beautiful Persian carpet, at Mei Ling’s feet. She was wearing again the Empress cheongsam, a yellow and gold Chinese dress that reflected the light of the candles around her in a mesmerizing way.

M:

I gave you back your mind, you proved honest and I shall trust your plan to save my partner, Captain Nina. I already began to probe the criminal underground and I found something interesting about that necklace that you wore. Bring him in -SNAP!-

At Empress Mei Ling’s snap, two Chinese thugs brought a scared black man and they forced him on his knees in front of her.

BM:

ok, Ma’am, I don’t know what’s happening here, but this B-Movie shit is creeping me out...

Mei Ling waved her hand before his eyes in an imperious gesture that made her golden nails shimmer.

M:

SILENCE! You have been brought here to answer my questions not to blabber around and make silly jokes.

Then she put her thumbs on the transfixed man’s eyes and said:

M:

You have no will of your own, you’ll answer to your Empress’ questions truthfully. You are MINE.

The man’s head bobbed back and forward as his shoulders slumped. His mind has been taken by surprise by Mei Ling’s incredible display of hypnotic power.

BM:

I’m yours, Empress.

M:

Tell me, slave, tell me what you heard about the so-called “Queen”.

BM:

Yes Empress. When I was a little kid there was a shaman in our neighborhood, a beautiful lady that was told to be the heir of a tribe royal family. She used her magic powers to heal people, settle fights, and bring peace to those who suffered. She has two daughters about my age, they were twins, almost identical: Janna and Shanna.

The two sisters helped their mother from a young age, and she was proud of them. The Queen had a scepter that was told to be very powerful, the symbol of her right to rule. It was a wooden-shaped lioness head, and the elders in the neighborhood whispered that it had the power to subjugate people and even change their personalities.

One day, Janna snapped at her mother because she wanted to take the scepter to settle an argument with her boyfriend, her mother busted her while she was trying to steal the scepter from her bedroom and Shanna panicked and pushed her from the window. The Queen died that day. Janna was arrested in tears. Even though she confessed, she was condemned with the maximum penalty. She has been in jail for ten years and will still have to stay there a long time...her sister Shanna became a lawyer and then became the Mayor.

G:

What? Mrs. Jones?!? (controller)

M:

I see...so, the Queen is dead, one of her daughters killed her and now she is in prison. The other one has become the mayor...I think we should investigate a bit more before taking action against this Mrs. Jones...

Then Mei Ling motioned to the kneeling black man before her

M:

You pleased your Empress, you may go back to your normal life. I release you. -SNAP-

Not even paying attention to the dazzled man leaving the room, Empress Mei Ling looked down on me

M:

we shall pay this Janna a visit... but first you should have some water, I made you drool a lot last night. Come, Gian, drink.

After saying that she poured some fresh water on her leg, letting it flow down her foot. I eagerly jumped on my knees, licking gratefully from her toes. Between one lick and the other, I said

G:

Thank you, Empress. We should be careful, our enemy is still looking for us and if—as this man told us—Mayor Jones and the Queen are the same person, we should be extremely cautious.

M:

so, what do you suggest, my pet?

G:

I think we should send her a lawyer...

* * *

The day after a taxi stopped in front of the prison leaving in front of the main gate a beautiful woman wearing a professional well-tailored black pantsuit and black stiletto heels.

Sharon, once Sharon the concubine, was posing as a well-educated lawyer, eager to make a name for herself by helping a lost cause like Janna’s.

She passed all the check-ups, having only a briefcase full of papers a pen, and a tablet, then she entered the visitors’ room.

A sad black woman, greet her.

S:

Hello Miss. Jones, I’m here to discuss your penalty and the opportunity to get you out of here...

J:

Please, stop. I don’t want to hear anything like that, I killed my own mother, my flesh and blood, I should never see the outside world again. Please let me atone for my sins, leave me alone! I only accepted this encounter because you told me that my sister sent you a message for me, I never heard of her in these ten years...

Sharon sighed and took out her tablet from her briefcase

S:

Oh, yes, sorry, first things first: your sister is very concerned about your well-being and she wrote you a letter. Here, look.

The tablet showed a long text that began with the words: “my beloved sister, I’ve sent you my personal lawyer to deliver you this message. It’s been too long since the last time we met...”

Janna held the device with two hands as she was eagerly reading the letter, then she found out that reading was becoming difficult because words seemed to move on the page, some of them pulsating rhythmically, focusing her attention and avoiding her from reading the others... “RELAX, sister, TRUST the lawyer, she is there to help you, FOLLOW HER INSTRUCTIONS because she is a pro, you should TRUST HER and TELL HER THE TRUTH. Everyone should LISTEN AND OBEY a good lawyer.”

Sharon waited patiently, as Janna was silently reading the words while the subliminal program was brainwashing her. Ten minutes after, she took the tablet from the obedient woman before her and said

S:

you know what you have to do, don’t you?

J:

Trust you, tell you the truth, obey you.

Answered the beautiful black woman with glassy eyes

S:

Good. I brought you some paper and a pen, now I want you to write exactly what happened from the moment of your mother’s death.

J:

I listen and obey.

S:

Good girl, here is your pen...

* * *
G:

You got to be kidding me!

After reading the written confession that Sharon brought us from the jail, I couldn’t suppress this comment. Sharon smirked

S:

I know, looks like a B movie plot, a bad one

M:

So, we’re facing an “evil twin” situation: the woman in prison has been hypnotized by her sister to take her place, believing that she killed their mother and taking all the blame for it. That lioness scepter must be a quite powerful artifact if it can rewrite a person’s memory that quickly.

S:

So what shall we do now?

G:

I think our Captain will need her lawyer too.

S:

good, I have the right outfit for the job.

* * *

The day after “Sharon the lawyer” presented herself at the Captain’s prison wearing another black pantsuit with a silk black and white shirt, she got checked and the guard told her to leave the briefcase at the entrance.

G:

I’m sorry ma’am, but we have specific orders from the high floors: no items allowed and every conversation should be fully recorded.

S:

I see. That won’t be an issue. I just have to talk with my client.

The Captain has been tied to a chair, a hood on her face, and was wearing something more similar to a bag than a dress. Every possible seductive sway of her body has been neutralized. They did a nice job neutralizing the number one most seductive and mesmerizing woman on earth. Too bad they just let the number three easily walk in, and she was fully armed.

Sharon sat before the Captain and said

S:

We localized the Queen, Captain. Mei Ling and Gian are waiting for us. Gian planned everything, we’ll be able to get her tonight right at her apartment. It’s the Mayor, Captain.

Under her hood, Captain Nina smiled.

N:

Good. Will you please show me the exit, my pet?

S:

Of course Captain.

Sharon stood up and looked at the incredulous guards as the stripes on her shirt began to move.

The guards’ look was instantly captivated as Sharon began to dance, her belly dancer movements perfectly paced with the shapes moving on her shirt.

S:

yes, you are very perceptive subjects...I can see by the looks in your eyes that your brains are wonderfully susceptible to my Hypno-shirt...I worked on it a lot, you know? As if you could know anything else of what I tell you to know...I can see that your brains have been already brainwashed. You are eager to listen and ready to comply, is it correct?

G1/G2:

YES. Ready to comply.

S:

very good. You’ll release the Captain from her ties and you’ll replace her sitting quietly.

Said Sharon pointing at one of the guards.

G1/G2 Yes Mistress.

Then Sharon looked directly into the camera.

S:

I assume you have fallen as well, my prototypes worked even better on video. Use the interphone to tell me: are you mine?

A female voice came out of the speakers

G3:

I’m yours, Mistress.

S:

Good. You’ll erase every part of what happened from the hard drives as well as from your memory.

G3:

Yes Mistress.

S:

Good.

Then Sharon turned to look at the Captain. She was smiling approvingly.

N:

Much appreciation to you, my pet. You did a wonderful job.

Those words triggered waves of pleasure throughout Sharon’s body.

S:

oooooooohhhhh... Thank you, Mistress.

N:

Just Captain will be fine for now, my pet. Shall we go?

S:

Yes Captain. Mei Ling and Gian are waiting for us in the van.

* * *

...

That night the Mayor, Mrs. Jones, alias the Queen, was standing, her amazing figure emphasized by black satin lingerie, looking with satisfaction at the moon through her penthouse windows. The yellow circle above the rooftop of the building before hers was very big that night.

Q:

it must be a full moon. Well, tonight even the sky itself is celebrating my victory over my enemies.

She took a sip from her champagne flute as she was staring at the wonderful light, then she almost gasped...on the right, she saw another crescent moon!

Q:

this can’t be...

She looked back at the full moon on the left and she noticed something incredible, it was getting bigger and bigger as if it was getting closer...

Q:

Damn! Too close!

The Queen jumped aside just in time when the glass shattered as the Captain’s bike passed through it.

Captain Nina and Sergeant Mei Ling got off the bike with calm and composure. The Captain wore her dark blue motorbike suit, Mei Ling a black one.

The Captain walked towards her enemy as the black beautiful woman was still lying on the floor.

N:

I told ya I was going to find you. But, to be honest, right now I shouldn’t be your biggest concern... Mei Ling?

The beautiful Chinese girl leaped from behind the Captain and grabbed the Queen’s hair forcing her to move around the house.

M:

you don’t feel so powerful anymore, don’t you? You did your best to avoid confrontation and to eliminate us without risks. You make me sick! You are nothing without that magic scepter, aren’t you? I’ll enjoy myself so much with you!

Said Mei Ling licking her own lips in anticipation. Then she stopped to enjoy the crying and gulping of her victim.

Q:

uhh..uh...uh uh uh uh! ohohohoh! It’s so funny...Magic scepter uh? Yes, here’s a thing you may not know of magical artifacts...they can be summoned! ASHALOK! ASAAaahh!!

A flash of light enveloped the Queen as Mei Ling was pushed away by a mysterious Force.

It was magic indeed: the Queen was now dressed in a Lioness mantle, with the head of the beast on the right shoulder and her black satin lingerie underneath were reflecting the light. She was now holding a wooden staff with the upper part shaped like a lioness head with a dozen wooden fangs attached to leather stripes dangling and clinging underneath it.

Mei Ling recovered pretty fast and she jumped to perform her signature spinning kick while Captain Nina quickly pointed the gun at the beautiful black woman.

Q:

FREEZE!

The two cops immediately froze in place. Mei Ling was in a really awkward position, she looked like a statue with her right leg flexed and all of her weight supported by just the tips of her left toe like she was held by some kind of magical force.

Q:

OhOhOhoH! I know what you’re thinking, there is no magic Force holding you in that position, it is just that your mind CAN NOT disobey me. My orders are absolute and your mind and body are bound to follow them, for I AM THE QUEEN!

Her imperious voice resonated throughout the whole room.

Q:

You thought you could stand a chance? You mistook my little game for a show of weakness, but I was just playing with you. Felines do that to test their strength and to enjoy themselves. Now, let me explain something, this is not some kind of Hypno-mind control trick like yours. You are bound to serve me because your minds are recognizing my dominance, my unquestionable right to rule, so they feel immediately compelled to serve me. If you stop to think about it, it’s not that you are feeling forced to stay still, you just WANT to do so, with every cell of your body, and that’s because your Queen ordered so.

From the look in their eyes, one could tell that the Captain and Mei Ling were not only absorbing the Queen’s words, but they were also recognizing the absolute truth of what she was saying. She was a superior being and serving her was all mere subjects like them could do.

Q:

Well, there is no point in leaving you in those positions. KNEEL before your Queen.

They knelt as fast as they could right in front of the statuesque black woman.

Q:

Now you see what your natural place is don’t you?

N:

We are your loyal subjects, we can’t nor desire to do anything against you.

M:

We are devoted to you and we live to serve you.

The Queen smiled with satisfaction and ripped off two wooden fangs from her scepter.

p

Q:

Good. You shall be my fangs, the Fangs of the Lioness. As soon as I’ll put these amulets around your necks you’ll be bound to me forever. You’ll feel my dominion over you even if you are not in my presence and you’ll live to serve me.

She took a step forward and put the amulet around Mei Ling’s neck, then she walked towards the Captain and slowly passed a hand through her hair, then she lowered to whisper in her ear

Q:

Do you really want this?

N:

Yes, my Queen.

Q:

Are you mine?

N:

I’m yours.

The Queen put the amulet around Captain Nina’s neck

Q:

Here you go, what are you?

N/M:

I’m the Lioness’ Fang.

Q:

I’m very pleased. Now you may go out on your first mission. Your Queen demands the head of Gian the traitor. He failed me and that cannot be forgiven. His sacrifice will be the celebration of your submission.

M:

You will have his head, my Queen.

N:

Your wish is our wish. Gian the traitor shall die tonight.

Q:

Good, show that useless piece of crap what real pain is. Go.

BOOOOOM!

Half a second could be a very significant amount of time. In this case, it was how much it took for the bullet shooted from the roof of the building in front of the Queen’s penthouse to hit the scepter staff, right under the lioness’s head and chop it off.

As soon as the scepter fell, the reign of the Queen fell as well. The Lioness mantle and the amulets turned to ashes

The powerful black woman, wearing only her lingerie was crawling on the floor looking desperately for the powerful artifact when she felt a firm and gentle pressure on both sides of her head.

Mei Ling was holding it with her two hands as her fingers reached for the Queen’s temples and they started to massage it slowly and rhythmically.

The Queen felt her mind go dizzy as she was taken by surprise by the Sergeant’s mesmerizing touch. She immediately felt her shoulders slump and her body relax.

The Captain walked towards the helpless black woman in a slow predatory way

N:

See? “That useless piece of crap” is a hell of a shooter. A Queen by herself cannot win the game, you should make good use of all your pawns.

With the point of her boot, the Captain moved the lioness’s head on the floor right before her. She didn’t lift it, though, she let the powerful scepter on the floor as she was staring intensively at the fallen Queen before her.

N:

Here’s what is going to happen, at my signal Mei Ling is going to release you and you’ll be able to move again. You’ll have one chance to get your precious scepter back, you’ll have to be faster than my...how did you call it? “Hypno- mind control trick”... Will you be able to do so?

A faint but vivid flame of anger appeared in the Queen’s eyes as she weakly nodded.

N:

Good. Mei Ling, release her now. -SNAP-

Mei Ling instantly raised her hands and the Queen was free again, just a little... sluggish...she slowly started to crawl towards the Captain.

N:

yes, come on, give all you got! You seem a little out of focus... let me help you...

Captain Nina started to unzip the upper part of her biker suit bit by bit... perfectly timing her movements with the steps of the crawling woman before her.

The Queen was crawling faster and faster and she was almost three meters from the Captain when her gaze involuntary shifted to look up at her enemy.

It was a stupid mistake, she gasped and found herself captivated by the unusual view before her eyes, the zipper was now halfway down and she could see a petrol green bikini top that emphasized the perfectly tanned caramel skin of Captain Nina.

But it wasn’t just the powerful sight of the Captain’s cleavage that transfixed the Queen, the bikini was reflecting the light in a strange mesmerizing way, almost like... was it...

Q:

...a spiral?

N:

Yes...a spiral...my IT Pet, Doctor Sharon made this for me...I call it Hypno bikini. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

Q:

UHhhhhh...

N:

Yes, I know, speaking is hard... thinking is hard... as your eyes are focused on the spiral... the spiral is guiding you...my voice is guiding you... let me help you focus on your objective...you were crawling to me... you love to look at my feminine figure...you want to get closer... come closer my pet you are now ten steps from me...come... come... come ...

As she crooked with her finger, Captain Nina began to count

N:

ONE...you are lured by the spiral, the spiral is your goal...

TWO... come closer...like a moth to a flame...

THREE... you know what is going to happen, but you can’t help yourself...

FOUR... you are enraptured by the vortex, you can’t escape...

FIVE... all you want to do is come closer as you lose yourself more and more...

SIX... deeper and deeper into trance with every step...

SEVEN... my voice is your focus, the spiral is your goal...

EIGHT...you are almost there...come...come...

NINE...STOP!

The hapless black woman froze on her hands and knees, her eyes riveted on the Hypno-bikini, her mouth slightly opened

N:

You have been taken by the spiral and you are falling down...down...down...when my jacket will be completely unzipped you will be able to see the very center of the spiral. In its deeps you’ll find the blissful state of sleepy surrender, your body and mind will be completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of submission...but you need to know one thing: there will be no turning back, you will be mine completely...I want you to think up straight and decide on your own... I’m going to count to three, when I’ll reach the number 3 you will still be under my control, completely frozen in place, but you will be able to think and speak again...1...2...3! -SNAP!—

Q:

what the fuck!

N:

I thought that a Queen would have been more classy ...

Q:

Fuck you, just finish me...

N:

Oh no, that’s not how it works... PLEASURE -SNAP!— ...you are going to beg...PLEASURE -SNAP!—...you will see no other option...PLEASURE -SNAP!—...your only need, will be to surrender completely... PLEASURE -SNAP!—...as you are melting in ecstasy...PLEASURE -SNAP!— is there anything else in this world that you want more? PLEASURE -SNAP!—...look at you, you are supposed to be a queen, to rule...PLEASURE -SNAP!— but you are on your knees, completely in my power...longing for my pleasure snaps...PLEASURE -SNAP!— you know what is the only possible explanation? PLEASURE -SNAP!— a queen would only kneel before a GODDESS! ...PLEASURE -SNAP!— I’m your Goddess...PLEASURE -SNAP!— I want you to say it, SAY IT -SNAP!—

Q:

aaaaahhhh...nHhHHhhHhh...you are my Goddess

Said the queen under her breath as waves of incredible pleasure were washing all over her mind and body

N:

Good! PLEASURE -SNAP!— PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—

The Queen was trembling on her knees, panting with no control... completely shaken by the unbelievable amount of pleasure she was receiving...it was almost painful...

N:

PLEASURE -SNAP!— PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—PLEASURE -SNAP!—

Tears were now crossing the Queen’s cheekbones...

Q:

please...

N:

Please what? PLEASURE -SNAP!—

Q:

please Goddess, show me the center of the spiral, I need to release...

N:

As soon as you’ll see the center of the spiral you’ll release into my embrace and give yourself to me completely, do you understand that? PLEASURE -SNAP!—

Q:

OooohAhhhh YES! YES! I’ll be your Goddess, Please! Show me the center! Please! I’m giving myself to you! PLEASE, GODDESS, I BEG YOU!!!

N:

Good...

The captain unzipped her jacket and her swirly bellybutton appeared in front of the transfixed black woman

N:

ONE! -SNAP!— You are now in front of my belly button abyss, the very center of the spiral... RELEASE all of your pleasure into your Goddess embrace -SNAP!—

The beautiful Queen was now an inch from the Captain’s navel, staring helplessly into its deeps as she was sighing in ecstasy.

The Captain took her head between her hands and caressed her hair...

N:

Good pet, you have pleased your Goddess. Now you are ready for the second act.

Q:

I’m here to serve you, Goddess.

N:

Yes you are. Take her in.

At the word of the Captain, Sharon entered the apartment leading a deep entranced Shanna by an invisible leash. The two twins were now reunited after a long time.

S:

Shanna you’ll kneel before Goddess Nina near your sister.

Sh:

Yes Mistress.

The two ebony beauties were now kneeling before Captain Nina, completely in her power.

N:

Here is what is going to happen: you switched places ten years ago, now you’ll do it again. Janna, you’ll be spending your life in prison for the murder of your own mother; Shanna you are going to be Mayor, I’ll instruct you later but you will be a good guide for this city and you will help a lot of people like your mother used to do. Now, switch clothes and switch lives -SNAP-

Sh/J:

Yes Goddess.

As Sharon was leaving with Janna to take her to prison, the Captain looked at the scepter on the ground as if she was seeing it for the first time.

N:

and now the final act...

* * *

The night of the football game finally came, every shop in town, every restaurant, not to mention every screen on the streets and in private houses was showing it and with it, a short video of Goddess Nina was broadcasted during every break.

The Goddess, in her petroleum green Hypno bikini, wore a white lioness mantle on her shoulders and held the lioness scepter, it was an overwhelming vision. Every Citizen, male or female, knelt at the same time as the breathtaking Hypno video enhanced by Sharon’s Subliminals, and the scepter magic was telling them what to do. Even the people who were just listening to the radio or that, passing by, accidentally glimpsed at a screen were completely in the Goddess’ power.

N:

Good evening my pets. I’m Nina, your one and only Goddess. A week ago you have been scared by a video showing pictures of me committing various crimes and getting away with it hypnotizing helpless people. Rest assured: there is no such thing as hypnosis. What you saw was a video carefully edited by a criminal to discredit the police force. That man has been arrested, and Captain Nina, the city hero, is now completely rehabilitated. As a matter of fact, she has been promoted to Commissioner. So you can now indulge in your games and have fun, forgetting everything about what happened and what you just saw and listened to. The police force will protect you.

* * *

The Captain, Mei Ling, Sharon, and I entered the bar while all people were still on their knees, listening to the Goddess. The silence around us was unreal. The ladies sat at our usual booth in the corner as I slipped behind the counter to pour four pints of ale. When I came back Sergeant Mei Ling was saying

M:

So, Commissioner, you decided to give up the power of a Goddess by destroying the scepter...that’s a pity you could have ruled the world.

The Captain took a moment to reach for her pint, then shrugged

N:

Yes, my dear, rule the world or even the city would have been inebriating at first...but I do not doubt that it would have become extremely boring... I rather prefer a good day-by-day fight with crime. It’s more entertaining. And call me Captain, by the way, I won’t leave the field.

M:

Yes Captain.

N:

So, let’s toast to our squad! Cheers!

M/S/G:

To our squad!

As our pints clung, the video stopped and everybody woke up from their trances, it has been a hell of a ride, but this wasn’t the first and won’t be the last at Captain Nina’s side.

...THE END?