The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Since my Goddess uploaded one of her Belly dancer hypno videos on her Patreon (Focused relaxation) I felt my obsession for her belly button grow stronger... and I felt compelled to add this chapter to her Captain Nina’s adventures modifying what I was writing. I hope she—and you—will find it entertaining.

Captain Nina VS The Director

Two weeks had passed since the day Captain Nina received the Director’s blackmail recording; she immediately erased the Commissioner’s memory and exited the office quite angry and preoccupied, Mei Ling and me following obediently.

In these two weeks, the Captain deepened Mei Ling’s trance to diminish her proclivity to ruthlessness and her sadistic behavior when using her hypnotic powers.

She spent an equal amount of time interrogating the terrorists of the failed robbery of the national bank. It also took her some time conditioning the leader of the failed heist known as the Professor checking carefully for permanent damages that could have been caused by Sergeant Mei Ling when she turned him in her “feet slug” while she was in “Empress mode”.

Now he still behaved docilely, lingering at Mei Ling’s feet, but at least he stopped drooling and trying to crawl after her.

The three accomplices: the big guy named Ohio and the other two known as Pekin and Shanghai, were still under Captain Nina’s control and were very eager to cooperate.

Needless to say, confessions weren’t an issue: they told us everything about how they got together and how they planned the heist. Unfortunately, none of them has ever met the Director, they just received their “screenplay” by mail together with their uniforms: a red hoodie, a Dalì mask, and a wooden pendant shaped like a fang to recognize each other, and they acted accordingly to their instructions.

The four robbers had nothing to do with one another, just regular street thugs, known to the department for smaller crimes, used to wear handcuffs, so to say.

Right after two weeks, the Captain received her screenplay: a thick pile of sheets carefully written in a typographic font. She read it and said just one word: “shit.".

According to her screenplay, she was supposed to infiltrate into a belly dance school that was known as a “recruiting” center for harem girls for an arms dealer known as “The Emir”; she had to dye her hair black and pretend to be a strip dancer named Raven.

The day after she went to the school where a smiling Arabian instructor named Sharon evaluated her dancing style to put her into the right class.

Captain Nina had always liked to belly dance since high school and made quite an impression on the instructor. Sharon booked her for the “advanced class” on Saturday.

After class, the instructor told her that she had the right outfit for her to wear at the next lesson, and insisted that she tried it right away to take measures. It was a cheap trap, but the Captain was supposed to fall in it, so she took a deep breath and went into the changing room.

While she was changing a cloud of sleeping gas clouded the room and she fell asleep almost instantly. Just as planned.

She awoke in a ship cabin, her wrists, and ankles tied with cable ties but with no gag in her mouth. She pretended to be scared and screamed for help. No one answered.

After a long amount of time, maybe an hour or two, the door in front of her opened and a girl dressed in a blue harem outfit brought her food and water. Hungry as a consequence of the drugs she inhaled the Captain rapidly ate it all. It was of course another trap.

She began to feel dizzy and lightheaded when two more girls moved before her a giant screen and put headphones on her head. While a black and white spiral was captivating her eyes she found herself thinking “god, I hope that everything will follow my screenplay...” it was her last free thought.

A flute was playing lulling and captivating Arabian music in the background, that, together with the drugs she ate and drank with the food made her very suggestible and made her feel soo sleepy while words began to flow into her ears and began to pop on the screen before the spinning spiral...she found herself RELAX deeper, sinking into a deep trance...eager to obey...as she needed to be commanded...CONTROLLED...she was just a HELPLESS good girl that WANTED to serve his MASTER...being his SLAVE...serve...obey...dance...she had NO WILL of her own...she wanted to PLEASE his MASTER...she needed to be his HAREM GIRL...a good harem girl...

When she woke up in the morning, she felt no different from usual: she was the ordinary harem girl named Raven, eager to see her Master and please him, it was her life purpose, the only life purpose she ever had or wanted to have. She put on her emerald green harem outfit; then she carefully applied her makeup.

As soon as she finished preparing herself, the door opened. Raven stood up with her arms crossed on her breasts performing a subservient bow towards her superior: Sharon the Concubine.

S:

I hope you slept well, Nina.

R:

Nina?

S:

Yes, this is your name, am I incorrect? Captain Nina, the hero who dismantled the Empire of Fu Manchu and saved fifty hostages from the heist at the national bank without harming a single person...am I wrong?

R:

I don’t know Mistress, I’m not supposed to think too much, but I don’t recall any of it, is that a roleplaying game to entertain our Master?

S:

I see...what’s your name, then?

Raven bowed again and said:

R:

My name is Raven, I’m our Master’s harem girl, his slave, and whatever he orders me to be.

Sharon checked her iPad to look at Raven’s brain scan and echo cardio, then she smiled.

S:

good girl, you pleased your superior.

Raven felt hot blood pumping in her body, giving her a huge amount of pleasure tingles. She giggled.

R:

Thank you, Mistress.

S:

You can follow me to see our master. He would like to watch you dance after breakfast.

The dining room was quite big, with crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and big expensive Arabian carpets on the parquet. There was an insisting yet pleasant incense perfume.

The big fat guy known as The Emir was sitting at a big table, alone, slowly eating grapes with his right hand one grape at a time.

Sharon and Raven entered the room with their eyes lowered on the floor, as they weren’t supposed to look at their Master without permission, and kneeled in the middle of the big room, their hands crossed on their chests.

The Emir didn’t acknowledge them for half an hour, finishing breakfast slowly and methodically, then he lowered his gaze on the two beautiful girls.

E:

Is she ready?

S:

Yes Master, I checked her and her changes are now permanent and consistent.

E:

Excellent. You see...Nina, I mean...Raven... we check carefully every girl that subscribes to our dance school, we don’t want any trouble with spies... so we made sure you’d see things our way. My way.

S/R: Your way is the way, Master—answered Raven and Sharon in unison.

E:

Yes it is...you see, this little mind control program we used on you was developed by Sharon when she used to be Doctor Sharon, a brilliant researcher in neurology. I used to be her assistant, both of Arabian descent we got along quite well as we worked on this conditioning program that was designed to treat post-traumatic stress disorders and psychotic patients. But we had one issue: we needed to boost their receptiveness as the changes were just temporary and didn’t root in their subconscious for more than half an hour. So I proposed to use a combination of drugs, but she was reluctant to use chemicals...So, I decided to use her as a Guinea pig.

The Emir chuckled then continued

E:

As you can see my intuition proved right, and she serves me as my concubine since then. It’s already been five years. Who are you, Sharon?

S:

I’m your Concubine and your slave, Master.

E:

Good girl.

Sharon trembled in ecstasy as powerful waves of pleasure washed all over her body.

S:

Oooooohhhh...Aaaaaahhhh...thank you, Master.

E:

Well, I guess my little evil villain monologue has come to an end, I’ll just skip the part in which I became a powerful criminal, you already know that. Now, I’d like to take you both to my bedroom to properly serve me, but before that, I would like to watch you dance, Raven...Sharon, here, told me you’re quite gifted.

R:

Yes Master, your wish is my command.

As the music started to flow, Raven began to dance from her kneeled position, swaying seductively making slow inviting movements with her hands, then she arched her torso looking backward. From that position, she gracefully rose herself on her hands facing her Master looking at him with desire and lust as she continued to sway rhythmically.

As soon as her gaze met her Master’s eyes she felt her eyes slam shut against her will, as she continued to dance. It was just for a small amount of time, maybe less than a second, but a lot occurred in her mind’s eyes.

* * *

She saw herself in her bedroom in the city, a beautiful Chinese girl massaging her feet while she was reading something like a script, maybe a screenplay... she heard her voice saying out loud:

N:

God, this is insane, it could work but seems very dangerous... I could lose my mind to a fat guy like this, look at this photo Mei Ling, what do you think?

The beautiful Chinese girl rose her head and chuckled.

M:

So, what’s the plan, Captain?

N:

apparently, I have to be brainwashed to get close to him, but as a failsafe, I have to instruct you to hypnotize me to override his control when I see this guy’s face. This could actually work, I trust your conditioning, in these two weeks I think we got rid of your sadistic nature as The Empress, but still...well, I guess this can’t be helped, this Director guy is blackmailing me, and I still haven’t a clue about his identity, so...will you hypnotize me, my pet?

M:

It will be my pleasure, Mistress.

The beautiful Chinese girl, clad in her black underwear continued to caress the captain’s feet and began to talk in her well-honed, powerful, sultry voice...

M:

you are feeling my touch relaxing you, take a deep breath and let it become your focus...my fingers are gently regulating your blood pressure from your feet, you can feel pleasure throughout your body as you relax under my instructions...you can feel now my touch rising up on your legs, my nails gently scratching away all your resistance...you feel so good...you don’t want me to stop, do you?

N:

nnnnnhhhh, no...please...

M:

Wonderful. I’ll continue... I’ll go up...you can feel now my hands on your neck as you relax more and more... knowing that when I’ll reach your temples the pleasure that my fingers are giving you will flow into your brain, giving me full access of your mind, but it’s too late to oppose any resistance, as my fingers are reaching your head right now...

Mei Ling’s fingers were now tracing circles around the helpless Captain’s head.

M:

you can feel my pleasuring touches reaching your very mind, do you?

N:

Yes...Ohhhhhh...

M:

Yes, obeying me will make you feel very good as I take you deeper and my instructions will root into your subconscious...

* * *

When Raven opened her eyes she was back to her normal self, she was Captain Nina again. She continued to sway and dance seductively, adding slow hands movements at her belly button’s height.

Her navel was so nice and inviting that she has always loved to use it as a focus for her inductions, so she began to use her well-polished fingers to emphasize it as the unaware fat guy was looking, captivated, at her swirly belly button oscillating back and forth, back and forth...

Gyrating and dancing, she started to caress Sharon’s shoulders, and took her hand, inviting her to dance with her.

The beautiful Concubine was surprised by that move, but the rhythm of the dance was so engaging that she found herself captivated by Nina’s movements, as she was dancing, following her pace.

The amazing and seductive Nina looked like a snake toying with a mesmerized prey, after a few seconds she got behind the Concubine and casually said into her ear:

N:

you are mine now...you’ll continue to dance until I’ll stop you.

S:

I...uh...yesssss...dance...

N:

Goodgirl...

Then the captain got closer to The Emir’s table, moving slowly, crooking with her fingers, as the guy was rapidly falling under her spell, captivated by her movements... he didn’t even notice when she began to talk:

N:

good, you are falling into my belly button’s abys, you feel your free will going down, down, down...you are giving yourself to me...continue to relax and fall deeper...deeper...deeper...you can now stand up and join me on the dance floor...sway with me...feel your head getting empty of thoughts...you no longer think for yourself...I think for you... you just obey...obey...obey...you’re mine now—SNAP!-

As Nina snapped her fingers, the Emir’s head bobbed forward and his body went limp on the floor.

N:

Oh my, you don’t even have the strength to stand when in trance... you really are pathetic... well, I’m not the one who values you...I’m here to get you in contact with someone...

The Captain felt a bit of anger, thinking that she was going to act as someone else’s puppet, but she had to play along until she finds out who the Director may be...well it couldn’t be helped, she thought as she began to instruct the Emir

N:

you’ll call this number: 03323422 and you’ll follow every instruction the guy who identifies himself as The Director will give you...after earing his voice for the first time you’ll be forever conditioned to obey him no matter what. You’ll forget about me as soon as I leave the room. Now...sleep my pet, sleep deeply for me...—SNAP!-

* * *

That night we celebrated the Captain’s return, yes it wasn’t a normal mission, but after all, she managed to escape from the clutches of a big scary criminal organization.

G:

I’m very happy to see you, Captain.

N:

Thank you my precious Gian, lucky for me the plan described in my “screenplay” proved efficient. Still, it has been dangerous, and I feel like he won’t let me off the hook anytime soon...we still have to investigate to find this guy before he asks me something else...

G:

Sure Captain, we will get him. Sergeant Mei Ling is following a lead and I’m asking around to all our informers.

After our usual toast, we went home, I stopped by the minimarket near to my apartment and I bought a bottle of scotch, a good drink always clears my mind when I work at night...and that would have been a long night, I had so much to do.

I entered my apartment, removed my jacket, kicked back my shoes, and took a glass from the kitchen. Then I moved to my computer, I poured myself a few fingers of scotch and began to write:

Good job Captain, I’m so pleased with your acting, you are going to be my star. Here is your second screenplay, this time I got you a proper role as a villainess...

...to be continued