The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the sequel of my previous dream, it came to my mind when I was writing the first one...I think I might be able to tell the whole story in two or three weeks. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as enjoyed visualising it. My dreams and fantasies belong to Nina, my Goddess, and you can check on her patreon page “Focused Relaxation” if you want to have similar experiences.

A dream of Nina — Captain Nina VS The Professor

The heist at the national bank had been five hours long, there weren’t no casualties yet, but with 50 hostages at stake the police force was very cautious...and every single agent was feeling very nervous.

I was waiting in the mobile unit as the commissioner talked to the mayor herself, reassuring her about his efforts.

C:

“yes Mrs. Jones, don’t worry, I’m waiting for my best agent to replace the current negotiator, she’ll be absolutely the right man, I mean, woman for the job...yes Mayor, I’m perfectly aware...I know, language it’s important...by the way, Captain Nina we’ll be here soon. She will handle the situation, I’m sure.

The guy was barely able to contain his anger, I knew pretty well his temper and his red face was like an open book to me, a book where “all those feminists bullshit” (as he liked to call ’em) and politics didn’t have good roles.

C:

yes Ma’am, I know my career is on the line, but I need to concentrate on the fifty good people that these terrorists have at their mercy right now. Yes, I know, we have just one day more to clean up this mess before the army takes over...listen...I have to go, Captain Nina has arrived. I’ll keep you posted.

Captain Nina entered the van in her motorcycle outfit: a blue leather suit with a zipper slightly open on her chest, revealing just a bit of cleavage, complemented by a black leather belt with two pairs of handcuffs hanging on her hips. She was sexy and confident as she walked toward the commissioner, completely at ease despite the awful situation.

N:

Commisioner, I drove as fast as I could, what do we have here?

C:

A bunch of cosplayers of the Netflix serie “Money heist”, with red hoodies, Dalì masks and everything...they have 50 hostages.

N:

Cosplayers, uh? A bit too far from Comicon, aren’t they?

they chuckled like old buddies in front of a beer and the air felt a little bit less tense than a few minutes before. The Captain had always the right word and knew how to make her colleagues work at their 120%.

N:

ok, Commissioner, I’ll call them right away and I’ll offer a trade: me for Twenty hostages.

C:

I don’t get it, you just came here to become an hostage?

N:

trust me, I’ve planned everything.

C:

No way, Captain, even if you’re my best agent I can’t let you do a thing like that on your own! Not on my watch! It’s just reckless!

I could see the commissioner turning red again, he was a veteran and he knew that these kind of bravado where just risky: robbers aren’t fond of cops, they would’ve likely killed the Captain before leaving, at least to slow us down during the chase.

N:

I see, you’re not trusting me enough, aren’t you? But I think that you’ll come up to see things my way...

C:

the hell I’ll do! Listen Captain, you are the best in this district, maybe in the whole city, none can take you that, but that’s precisely the reason I don’t want to lose you! I called you to talk the shit out if this guys while the SWAT come here, not to do some movie-like gestures like going in there alone and unharmed. Now, recompose your self, take the phone and do your job. That’s an order.

The captain closed her eyes and began to take deep breaths, her chest going rythhmically up and down...up and down...

N:

That’s ok Commissioner, orders are made to be obeyed, let me recompose...You see the first thing necessary in a negotiation is to be perfectly calm, in control...and the first thing you have to control is your breathing, because that’s the key to oxygenation, your brain needs oxygen to function properly so you have to breathe slowly. I use a technique called box breathing which consist in inhaling and exhaling at the rythm of four...let me show you...inhale...1,2,3,4...hold it......1,2,3,4...exhale...1,2,3,4... wait...1,2,3,4...inhale...1,2,3,4...hold it......1,2,3,4...exhale...1,2,3,4... wait...1,2,3,4...

Along with the Commisioner, I found myself captivated by the sight of the Captain’s cleavage going up and down, as I started to breathe according to her instructions...

N:

gooood, are you feeling relaxed now?

C-G:

yes

N:

good, you are letting me control your breathing, so you’re letting me control your brain oxygenation...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4... you can relax while I take care of everything, your breathing...your relaxation...your brain...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...let me think for you as you deep sleep for me now!—SNAP-

Now you two are in a perfect trance, you’ve been already in trance for me in the past and every time I hypnotize you my power over you increases ten times...— SNAP!—

Listen to my instructions: Commissioner, you trust me completely and you will think that my idea it’s just brilliant, if anyone would ever come to protest or make questions about it you’ll back me up. Gian, you’ll take care of the cameras inside the bank, make sure to surveil everything and let me know anything that’s important. Also, make sure to erase every copy of those records.

C/G:

Yes Captain!

N:

good boys...wide awake in 1,2,3,4...—SNAP!—

C:

Your Idea might work Captain, go on, I’ll back you up with the President himself, if necessary.

G:

I’ll take care of surveillance, Captain, I’ll let you know anything.

N:

It’s good to have such a team having my back. Ok, let’s call these cosplayers...

The phone rang and a deep voice answered.

P:

Hello? I’m talking with the new negotiator?

N:

Hello, I take you are the man who is playing the role of the Professor?

P:

So you’ve seen the serie, and you know there’s a pattern, ahahah that’s good. Every one has to play his role... so, you know what my next question is, do you?

N:

I guess you’re going to ask me what am I wearing, but I’ll save you some time: you’ll see it by yourself if you let me in...so we can talk in person...

P:

that’s a sexy option...a cop at my mercy...and what would be the price of this tempting offer?

N:

twenty hostages.

P:

I’ll give you ten.

N:

and I’ll make sure that the army knows that you’re such a nice guy as soon they get here.

P:

Ohohoh! Are you playing rough, aren’t you? Ok, come, we’ll talk in person and I’ll release twenty hostages.

N:

Goooood... -Click-

The captain left the van and walked through our cars and agents to the bank’s main door which opened as soon as she took the first step of the stairs. Two men with uzis made the hostages walk by, as a big man with a machine gun was aiming directly at the captain...

N:

you must be Helsinki...

Said the Captain entering in the hall were all the hostages were sitting with their hands laced behind their heads.

P:

actually we call him Ohio, you know we tried to make things a bit different from the Netflix serie...yet anyone has his role to play...

N:

I see, but I guess you’re still the Professor, aren’t you?

P:

yes, you can call me that, I like it. I’ll leave you here with my guys, there is no hurry for our negotiation, I have to take care of something right now. Ten of you, with me (said the leader to the hostages), you guys keep an eye on this cop, but don’t harm her. I’ll need her to negotiate later on.

The guy seemed like a sociopath, not only he was trying to copycat a heist from a fiction, but despite his manners you could feel a deep anger in his voice.

As the hostages got together they moved to the second floor with the Professor, leaving Captain Nina alone with three terrorists: the big guy named Ohio, a young male and a female with black hair.

N:

so I should give you my weapons, correct? But, you see, I don’t have any.

The young male licked his lips, and said:

YM:

maybe we should just shot you cop, and then check for weapons

YF:

Shut the fuck up Brooklyn, we aren’t going to be terrorists. I’ll check her right away and the we’ll wait for fhe Professor.

O:

I’ll keep an eye on her either way. (said Ohio, still pointing the machine gun at the captain).

The Captain took out her handcuffs from her belt and left them dangle from the point of her fingers

N:

I just brought these handcuffs, it’s not that I was hoping to arrest someone, I just like to have them with me because they are a good symbol... they represent law and order, they are shining, hard and resistant...and pretty well balanced...see? Even though I’m barely touching them with the tip of my index fingers they are not falling...they are soooobwell balanced...take a look, we have time...

YM:

yeah... whatever... I’ll add ’em to my collection in my bedroom...

N:

I’m pretty sure they’ll look good there as well, as they’re looking good right now...see how they reflect fhe light as they go back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...barely hanging from the tip of my index...back and forth...back and forth...such a precarious balance...looking at them makes you feel unbalanced as wel...you may start to feel your right leg loosing strength as you feel gravity pulling you down...back and forth, back and forth...you can’t take your eyes out of them...back and forth, back and forth... you’re beginning to feel sleepy...

YF:

Hey... wait...what are you doing?

YM:

She thinks...uh...she thinks that she can hypnotize us...

N:

yes, as a matter of fact you are already in a light trance my dear... don’t worry... I’ll take you deeper and you’ll feel way better... see? Your eyes are glued to my handcuffs, and you are starting to feel your left leg loosing strengt as well as you fall on your knees for me...losing balance...the only balance that seems stable is the one of my handcuffs... they’re not going to fall... that’s so reassuring...you are starting to desire such stability...if you’ll just get a pair of handcuffs like this, everything would just stop spinning... spinning...and spinning...you feel your heads spinning...you are on your knees and you’re swaying with my handcuffs, they are now your pivot, everything is running around them...you need to feel safe, to feel my handcuffs on you so that you can feel stable again...at the count of three each of you will feel the wonderful handcuffs on his wrists...this will stop your heads from spinnig and will give you the peace of surrender...at the count of three...1...2...3...—SNAP!— feel my handcuffs locking on your wrists and surrender to me now. -SNAP!—

The three guys fell on their knees with their wrists attached by invisible handcuffs, eyes closed and a peaceful expression on their faces. Captain Nina turned to face the hostages: many of them where deeply under, bound by the same invisible handcuffs, and the others looked pretty dazed, just a step before falling in trance. The Captain took out her ruby pendant from her cleavage and began to swirl it before her fazed audience.

N:

now, every body who isn’t a criminal should watch my crystal and relax... everything is going to be fine...this has been a very troublesome experience, but somehow, as I got inside with the Professor you could take advantage of the situation and run towards the exit...you won’t remember anything else...now, as soon as I leave the room you’ll get to the exit as fast as you can, without harming yourself -SNAP!—

Then, without bothering to watch behind the captain took the stairs as the hostages began to run outside as the alarm was bleeping.

There were only ten hostages left, the ones that were with the “Professor”.

N:

Ok, Gian, I need the Professor current position and every info you can get me about the hostages that followed him

G:

They are moving towards the panic room Captain, the alarm freaked him out, I think is going to hide in there and try to negotiate.

N:

Copy that. I’m on my way.

I was right. The Professor closed the panic room’s door in the precise moment that the Captain got on the opposite side of the hallway. He was sorrounded by five meters of concrete and steel, practically a bunker.

P:

I underestimated you, apparently you managed to convince my men to betray me...but I won’t go back to jail my dear Captain, I have still some leverage as the hostages lives are in my hands!

The Captain couldn’t suppress a smirk

N:

I guess I can’t reach you there, but maybe someone else could...Mei Ling, do your thing.

At the Captain’s order, one of the hostages, a pretty secretary of asian descent stood up and removed her nerdy glasses, a smug smile on her face.

The Professor was hit by a flying kick before he could realize that a cop was hiding between the hostages. Not just a cop, sergeant Mei Ling, our Captain’s partner.

N:

You see? I was prepared, I knew of your little heist days ago, and I placed my partner undercover, just to be sure...Thanks to you I think that a promotion might be in order...

M:

everything clear Captain, let me open the door for you.

Mei Ling pushed the red button that was supposed to open the door but nothing happened. She tried again, and eventually she punched it in frustration as the criminal reversed on his back started to laugh...

P:

Ahahahahah! That was impressive, I give you that! You are a greedy bitch, Captain...But you see, I had my men hack the room control system, and according to my instructions the door will only open with a safe word only I know...my dear kungfu girl you’re still my prisoner...

The Captain seemed toughful for a moment

N:

mmmm...she still needs some adjustments but I guess that for a short amount of time it should work...

P:

What the hell are you saying bitch? Didn’t you understand what I just sayed, your asian friend here won’t do anything else if she wants to get out from here I’m the only one who knows the keyword! She is still my hostage! And I think you’ll need a lesson!

The Professor had lost his composure and he was now screaming in anger as he was pointing a gun towards the sergeant.

N:

I don’t see any other solution...Mei Ling, EMPRESS mode ON! -SNAP!—

P:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

The sergeant started to walk towards the Professor in a slow seductive way.

M:

it means you should aim very well my pet...look at me and take your best shot. Aim carefully because you just got one chance...yes...only one chance before falling deeply under my control as your body is slowing down and your gun feels so heavy...

P:

Wait, what?...ng...

He shot towards Mei Ling’s feet, his hands were trembling...the sergeant was now very close to him as she reached for his face with her hands, her golden nails gently caressing his cheeks, her thumbs on his eyes making little circular movements.

M:

oooops...you just gave up your only chance, now your eyes are feeling heavy and you are surrendering to my touch... your thoughts are vanishing and your movements are soooo sluggish...actually, that gives me an idea...you can feel yourself turning into a slug...as you are drooling out your free will...drool my slave, drool as you drop on the floor.

The criminal leader was now facing the floor drooling helplessly as Mei Ling continued to speak in her commanding and sultry voice.

M:

you are now my helpless foot slug, you have no thoughts of your own, you are just obsessed with my feet, the sight of my feet makes yoy drool even more, and the more you drool, the more subservient you become, you need to crawl and kiss them more than anything else...

The poor man was now completely helpless, his body twitching on the floor as he tried to crawl towards Mei Lings feet, as she stepped back anytime he got close to her feet.

M:

now, I’ll let you worship my feet if you say that keyword for me... that’s just fair don’t you think... that’s a rethorical question...yoy don’t think...at all...now... say those words for me...

P:

Screenplay

The door opened before the Captain, and Mei Ling walked outside, the helpless man crawling after her feet lavishing kissing them as he was drooling all over the floor.

N:

good job partner... EMPRESS mode off! -SNAP!—

Mei Ling dropped unconscious on the floor as soon as the Captain snapped her finger.

N:

Ok, that’s something I need to fix in our next sections...now, ladies and gentlemen, if you can just watch my pendant I will tell you everything about the exiting procedure...

* * *

The day after the Heist we were celebrating at the District, toasting to our brave Captain and her partner, just as we did months ago, when we took down Fu Manchu’s criminal organization known as The Empire.

Later on, after the party the Captain, Mei Ling amd me got to the Commisioner office, he said he received a package that he wanted us to see.

He closed the door and he revealed a small recorder.

C:

do you see this Captain? I’ve found it on my desk this morning, no one was able to tell me who brought it...but it has your name written on it, so I figured you should be the one to decide what to do with it.

The Captain took the recorder in her hands and pressed the play button.

After a few seconds her voice came out of the speaker...“You see? I was prepared, I knew of your little heist days ago, and I placed my partner undercover, just to be sure...Thanks to you I think that a promotion might be in order...” than a deep male voice chuckled “I thought the Professor already warned you...everyone has his role to play, Captain..and I’m the Director. I’ll send you your screenplay soon...".

To be continued...