The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A dream of Nina — Captain Nina VS Fu Manchu

This dream is a bit longer than usual, I hope that you’ll enjoy it as I enjoyed having it. Goddess Nina is my muse, she gave me these beautiful dreams and if you follow her on her Patreon “Focused Relaxation” you’ll maybe appreciate some of the quotes and references my mind mixed inside it.

If you never heard of my Goddess and you feel intrigued by the idea of having my same experience and go to her Patreon, just do me a favour: tell her I sent you.

Since the day I received my badge I’ve been a zealous cop, I worked hard for the community, to have my city clean of drugs, thugs, mobs, and so on.

Being a cop was my dream since college and I applied right after graduation. I wasn’t the only one in my class to join the police force, my classmate Nina applied too.

Oh, Nina, she was not only beautiful and fit—curly blond hairs cascading down her shoulders, wonderful perfect cleavage that enraptured the gaze of many, amazing legs and so on—she was also the valedictorian of our class, top notch in every single field of study. I always wondered how she could accomplish so much with, apparently, so little effort and by partying all time. But professors, males and females, were enthusiastic about her and not only they didn’t say anything about her eccentric behavior but they seemed to encourage it turning more than a blind eye to every party in the campus she participated, after all, she was such a great student and she deserved some fun.

Needless to say that she was more than popular, she used to wear a white shirt with a knot right under her ribs cage, exposing her fantastic and toned abs and her prescious navel...Oh god, I can still feel fascinated by thinking about how sexy she was in that outfit! Sometimes I find myself dreaming about that knot!

Nowadays, five years later, she was much more conservative, wearing her captain uniform with pride and dignity, she was very loved by the district and by our superiors that facilitated her career in every way. Not that I’m complaining or anything, she totally deserved every bit of success: just last year she managed to dismantle a big mafia family, the Ferretti, by getting close to a key man who was their top killer and by—God knows how—making him double cross his former employers by confessing and producing unquestionable proofs of their illecit activity.

Recently I have been assigned as her partner in a big and scary investigation, something about the chinese Mafia and a drug lord named Fu Manchu.

This guy was like a legend in the chinese community, no one ever saw him in plain sight, but he was controlling everything with the right amount of fear and benevolence. He was known to be ruthless with those who disappointed him and very generous with those who where ready to bend a knee. His criminal web was beginning to be known as “The Empire”. So much for the understatement.

Why was I assigned to this difficult job? Well I’d like to say that it was because of my spotless service in the force, but I guess that being the only Chinese guy in the presinct was the main reason.

My partner and I decided that I would go undercover, without a mic (a trick that nowadays is not only cheap but a bit anachronistic) and with a simple but effective background story: some great cocaine shit to sell (courtesy of our last operation against the colombians). We picked a pub in the area as a rendezvous safe place for my weekly reports and...voilà, I was on the field. Alone.

The sea wind was cold and rain made it feel worse, but that wasn’t the only reason I was shaking, I felt many eyes looking down at me as I was getting close to the ship where the meeting was going to take place. Before getting on board I was checked by expert hands that found my gun and slipped it out of my belt. Just as we expected.

I was escorted to a very big luxurious room with no chairs, a beautiful marble floor covered by a magnificent persian carpet, french chandeliers on the wall and what I believed to be museum pieces decorating the walls...Monet, Modigliani, Klimt...

“Beautiful isn’t it?” a female voice whispered at my back making me almost jump.

I turned to see a gorgeous chinese woman in her mid-thirties clad in a yellow cheongsam, silk reflecting the candle lights dancing around her sexy and diminutive figure... my eyes where captivated by her body ’till they crossed hers.

Her almond shaped eyes where like magnets, so profound that you could continue to stare in them like an abyss, an abyss where you can lost your self, where everything made perfect sense, where you could stop thinking...deep... deeper, so much deeper...

F:

Yes...go deeper, look closely, you are losing yourself into my eyes, they are pulling out your free will, giving you peace and obedience, peace and obedience...obeying me gives you pleasure, obeying me gives your life a purpose...relax, take a deep breath and go deep under my control...deep...deep...deep...

G:

Deep...

F:

Gooood, you have no will of your own. You are mine now.

G:

I’m yours.

F:

You’ll refer to me as Empress, for I own your mind and you are my slave.

G:

Yes Empress. I am your slave, you ownn my mind.

F:

Good slave. I am Empress Fu Manchu, everything I put my eyes on becomes mine. I’ve been told about your little operation by some of my birds in the presinct and I decided to capture you to get to your precious partner, she took down the Ferretti family and slowed down my business and I can’t afford her to continue...you will help me by luring her here, will you?

G:

Your wish is my command.

F:

Yes it is.

Six days later I was in the pub, focused on my new purpose, give captain Nina to Mistress Fu Manchu so that she can join our ranks in her empire. We ordered a beer and sat at the table in the corner, far from the counter and pool tables crowded with regulars.

N:

So, how was your week in the criminal empire of Fu Manchu, did you meet him? How does he look?

G:

I had a meeting with the Emperor, but he was concealed behind a screen, that guy is very fond of his theatrical props, incense, silk and everything. Seems like a comic book super villain. But nevertheless he was very pleased with our stash of coke and when I told him that I knew directly a Cartello’s broker he ordered me to set up a meeting in his ship for tonight. Just as we planned.

N:

Good, it will be interesting to finally meet this guy.

G:

Are you still positive about your idea of meeting him alone without any backup?

N:

sure, trust me, it won’t be necessary.

I felt a pleasure tingle in my head, the captain took the bait and my Empress would have be so pleased to add her to her court.

The night was chill as the one of the week before as I accompanied captain Nina to the Empress’ ship. She wore a black leather skirt and a white silk shirt, leather boots, her beautiful blond hair in a bun. Red nails and a black case completed her soffisticated business woman look.

We entered the Empress’ room and the captain took her time watching in awe at the wonderful display of paintings.

F:

is wonderful, isn’t it? Power is only a mean to get to true beauty. I’m really fond of my collection.

I instantly bowed as my Empress entered the room in her bright yellow silk cheongsam, her nails amazingly long and painted in gold, an heavenly presence among us..

N:

I see, you must be...?

F:

I’m Empress Fu Manchu, I believe that you have something for me in that case.

Captain Nina, was very quick to adapt to the situation, even with my head still lowered in a bow I could feel her intense look on me for a fraction of time, then she exhaled and spoke with a calm and professional tone, nodding in sign of respect.

N:

Yes, of course, I’m sorry for my insolence, Empress, people talk about an old man, and so I wasn’t expecting you to be a woman, but it makes perfect sense... here is a sample of my best stuff.

The Empress took the case and started to tip tap on its surface without bothering to open it as she casually spoke...

F:

Yes, that is a caution I like to take, I use my minions like Gian, here, to impersonate my self and speak to peasants...meddling with them would be such a bother...a dirt job which isn’t fit to an Empress, can you see my nails? They are gorgeous, aren’t they, they are painted with true gold and they could be this long and shiny because I don’t have to work, others do my biddings for I’m their ruler... look closely... can you see the true power that they represent? See how they reflect and amplify the light of the candles around us...as if they’re shining on their own...as I move them back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...come here...look closer...closer...closer...

As the Empress crooked her finger I could see captain Nina coming close to her, like a moth to a flame, a mesmerized look on her face.

F:

good, now, my dear, see how bright they are, your vulgar eyes cannot take as much light, close them...now...good...keep them close...but even with your eyes closed you could see my perfect nails swaying and moving rythhmically in your mind...moving in such a mesmerizing pace...you cannot think of everything else...they represent true perfection, they should stay like this forever...you have to protect them... they are the most precious thing in the world...you should be my hands... you should serve me to let me rest and take care of my beautiful hands...take a deep breath and tell me: are you ready and willing to serve?

N:

Yes, Empress, I’m ready and willing to serve.

F:

That’s good to hear... you can feel pleasure as a reward everytime you embrace your role as my servant... you’ll do whatever I command you to do for my will is your will. You are mine. Say it.

N:

I am yours. I am your servant. Your will is my will.

F:

that’s good. Now, women are far more strong willed than men, I should take you to my dungeon and take my time conditioning you...but for the time being I would love to see more of your lovely body. You will lose your hair, a few buttons of that shirt and you will do it by dancing slow and sexy for my amusement.

N:

yes Empress.

Captain Nina, no...Slave Nina, began to sway and dance, losing her beautiful blond hair making them float in the air releasing a delicate and flowery fragrance...than she slowly unbuttoned the first three buttons of her white shirt...revealing a bit of cleavage...The Empress continued to look at her, a predatory smile on her face. Then with slow and rythmical movements Slave Nina took up the lower part of her shirt exposing her toned belly, the caramel gold of her skin made even more warm by the candle lights...shee made a knot to keep it exposed and she continued to dance and sway seductively...for a time that seemed infinite...

The Empress look was very focused on her new servant’s navel and everything around it and she began to involuntary follow her movements, swaying rythhmically...back and forth...up and down...up and down...

N:

How are you feeling Empress, do you like the way I dance? Am I pleasing you?

F:

Yes my servant... you are pleasing me...

N:

I can see that, you could feel more and more pleasure as you start to move more and more with me, dance with me Empress, I know you can’t help it...dance... dance... don’t think...just live this perfect moment...you are perfectly safe...sorrounded by servants that take care of everything for you...you are in control...dance...dance... dance... feel your head becoming more and more blank as I take every responsibility for your well being...let me serve you...let me think for you...relax...dance... relax...

F:

relax... dance... relax...

I could see the two beautiful women dancing right before my eyes, Nina now looked as a snake enchanting her prey...the roles where completely inverted... the Empress was now helplessly lost in contemplation of her belly button...dancing and swaying following the captain’s slow movements...

N:

good, you are doing so good Empress, now you should rest, all the responsibility you took every day on your shoulder are beginning to gain weight making you drop...drop...drop...yes...relax... I’ll take care of you my precious Empress...go into a deep blank sleep as you deep sleep for me now—SNAP -

As the captain snapped her fingers the Empress’shoulders slumped, her head falled forward as she managed to stand still swaying like if invisible threads were keeping her on balance.

Then the Captain ran her hand trough her golden hair, smiling

N:

Wow! That was so close! You almost got me with that butterfly induction of yours...well...almost wasn’t enough. Now my pet, I knew from the beginning that you were an hypnotist, I programmed Gian here to fall easily in your power to lull you in a sense of confidence, thinking that you can capture and enslave me. You see? You have no “birds” inside my district, every rumor you heard about me and my operation got to your ears because I wanted to. The only thing I didn’t know was that you were such a young and beautiful girl...Now, turning you in would be such a waste of time...let me see...KNOT DREAMER -SNAP-

Hearing that trigger my mind became clear...I wasn’t the Empress’ slave...I was my captain’s pet...I was hers since Highschool...I took care of her tests when we were students and of most of her paper work at the District.

N:

My precious Gian, you pleased me greatly. Pleasure —SNAP!—

G:

nnnnnn thank you Captain...

N:

Now, I need you to lure here another male minion, while I discuss our friend’s future with her...

G:

Yes Captain.

As I returned with a big scary chinese guy, pointing my gun on his back I could hear the last part of the Captain and the Empress’ “discussion”.

N:

You know that the right to rule is given from the Sky, and the sky demands you to give up your power... you will no longer be the Empress, you’ll be Mei Ling, sergeant Mei Ling, you’ll take your place as a cop and you’ll forget about being Empress Fu Manchu. You’ll instruct this guy to take your place...and we will bring him to jail together as partners... do you understand?

M:

Yes Captain.

N:

who are you?

M:

I’m sergeant Mei Ling, Captain, your partner.

N:

good, don’t worry my pet, as my partner I’ll let you use your unique set of skills, I just need to condition you a bit longer to be sure that your old criminal-self won’t come up again in the future. Now, you’ll instruct your guy as I take care of my KNOT DREAMER—SNAP

As I was falling into sleep I could hear my Captain’s melodious voice speaking to me as if I was under water...falling deep...deep...deep...

The next day Captain Nina, Sergeant Mei Ling and I were in the Commissioner office taking a lot of praises.

C:

good job folks, I knew that my best cops could have handle this operation smoothly, Good job Captain Nina, Well done Officer Gian and...is good to have you back Sergeant Mei Ling. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a call to make to the mayor, he is very enthusiastic about all the medias attention he is getting for this Fu Manchu guy’s capture.

N, G, M:

Yes sir!

The whole district was celebrating, later on at the pub nearby...I got my fair share of compliments, but the “Beautiful Duo” as Captain Nina and Sergeant Mei Ling were known, took most or the praises...after all they always have been the best couple of agents we had, every one knew that.