The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Lesson Two—Focusing

‘Learning to focus is your next step towards journeying with the Dream Crystal. You will learn to concentrate, to ignore distraction that might hold you back, to sharpen your attention, to follow my voice in this lesson on focus.

“You will deepen your focus by concentrating on the Dream Crystal. As you perform these focusing exercises, you’ll discover that they become easier and easier. With practice, you’ll find that you can quickly attain the state of deep focus required for working with the Dream Crystal. As with the relaxation exercises, I encourage you to listen to this focus tape often, practicing daily until you can sit down with the Dream Crystal and almost instantly focus deeply and completely.

Now, set up the Dream Crystal in its stand, and position it on a table near your chair. Make sure you can sit in a comfortable, relaxed position, and easily watch the crystal from a distance of one to two feet. Adjust the lighting so that you can see a glow within the Dream Crystal, but no lights are shining into your eyes. When everything is perfect, and you’re ready to start, press “play” to continue ...

“Begin by letting yourself relax, using the techniques you’ve learned. Close your eyes for a moment, focus on your breathing, feel your body let go. Focus on your breathing ... feel your body let go. When you’re completely relaxed ... deeply relaxed, press the button to continue the tape.

“Let’s begin by gazing into the center of the Dream Crystal. Notice the light in the center of the crystal. For the moment, ignore the surface of the crystal, we’ll return to it later. For now, simply watch the center, focusing on the light. You don’t need to stare, simply let your eyes rest comfortably on the center of the Dream Crystal. Blink when you need to, keeping your eyes and your attention on the center of the crystal, and the light it contains.

“Notice that the light is gradually getting brighter, beginning to glow. As you focus your attention, notice how the glow draws your eyes inward, farther into the center of the Dream Crystal. This is natural, and helps you to focus and concentrate. Let your body stay relaxed, as your eyes are drawn inward, and the glow deepens. Notice how lovely the glow is, and allow yourself to enjoy gazing at it. The deeper the glow becomes, the more your eyes are drawn inward, the more you enjoy the experience of focusing, the more completely attuned to the Dream Crystal you become, and the more your mind and spirit are ready for journeying.

“As your focus deepens, as you concentrate more deeply, it is natural for your awareness of the world around you to fade. Let that awareness re-enter for a moment now. Feel the chair beneath you. Notice your feet on the floor. Feel your breath going in and out. Hear the sounds in the room. Notice the light on the surface of the crystal ... the table beneath it ... the wall across the room. Now return your attention to heart of the crystal. Focus your eyes on the glow, let your body relax even more. It becomes easier and easier to let go of other sensations, sounds, sights, and simply focus on the heart of the crystal and on my voice as I guide you.

“You can feel yourself becoming more and more attuned to the crystal as you gaze at the glow and follow my voice. As your focus deepens, you’ll notice it begins to feel as if you’re floating. This tells you that you’re succeeding beautifully. As the lovely sensation of floating grows stronger, you are more and more focused on the glow of the crystal and on my voice. Enjoy these sensations of deep and perfect concentration as they strengthen. Nothing else matters now. The glow, and my voice. Everything else fades away. You’re so focused. My voice, and the glow. Deeply focused. My voice. The glow. Deeply focused. Nothing but my voice ... and the glow. Deeply focused. Floating ... relaxed ... focused ... so easy now ... so natural ... more and more deeply focused ... deeply focused ... deeper and deeper ... so wonderful to relax and focus ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... so wonderful ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... so enjoyable ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... becoming easier and easier ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... each time more enjoyable ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... each time more deeply relaxed ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... each time more deeply focused ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... so easy ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... so natural ... relax and focus ... deeply focused ... relax and focus ... perfect for you ... deeply focused ... relax and focus.

“You’re very, very relaxed and focused now. I want you to close your eyes for a moment now, and continue to see the glow in the crystal. Notice how you still see it, even with eyes closed, and in fact, it’s even easier to relax and focus now. Let your focus deepen. You listen to my voice, focus on it, focus on the glow of the crystal. Deeper and deeper now. So focused now. Focused on my voice. Noticing how easy it is to relax deeply and follow my voice. So enjoyable to follow all my instructions as I teach you to focus more and more deeply, relax more and more deeply. Feeling yourself drifting and floating now. Enjoying the lovely sensations of deep focus as you follow my voice ... as you follow my instructions. Enjoying it so much. Wanting to follow my voice to learn to go deeper. Wanting to follow my instructions to learn deeper focus, deeper relaxation.

“Now in a moment it will be time for our exercise to end. You’ve done so well. Each time you listen to the tape, and follow my voice, this will become easier for you. Continue to repeat the tape, once or twice a day, until you can very, very quickly focus on the crystal and my voice, with nothing distracting you. When you’ve learned to focus very, very deeply, you’ll know you’re ready for the next tape in the series. Until then, continue to work with this tape, following my voice, and learning deep, deep focus. In a moment the tape will end. Take a few moments then to pause and reflect. You can continue to enjoy the relaxation, as your awareness of everything around you slowly returns. When you’re ready, open your eyes, turn off the tape, and enjoy the sensations and experiences of your new lesson.”