The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

Sally sat quietly for several minutes basking in the pleasurable sensations. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt this completely relaxed. It was almost as if she’d been lying in a warm bubble bath sipping champagne. She felt light, airy, about to float away. Slowly she opened her eyes, and returned to the “real world.”

Throughout the evening her thoughts returned over and over to the voice on the tape—how good she had felt listening to it, how soothing and relaxing it was. Hours later she was still incredibly relaxed. “I wonder what the other tapes are about,” she thought, “although I loved the first one so much, I’m not in any hurry to get to them.”

Indeed, she was in no hurry to move beyond the first tape. The next evening she listened to the tape again, and the following evening as well. Each session left her feeling even more relaxed. It was like she was drifting deeper and deeper into a well of the softest, lightest goosedown imaginable—her whole body seemed to float. It was so marvelous, and she found herself looking forward more and more to repeating the lesson. The weekend arrived, and she listened to the tape twice on Saturday, and three times on Sunday. She discovered that just thinking about the voice was enough to trigger sensations of deep relaxation—sensations that felt so good, so very good.

Monday evening she was preparing to listen to the tape again, when suddenly she realized that she’d mastered the first lesson—she was ready to move on. With a tingle of anticipation, she removed the second tape from the box. She contemplated the title for just a moment, before popping it into the player, and starting the tape.