The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

Sally was amazed at how clearly she could see the crystal in her mind. Even with eyes closed, it was so real, almost as if she could reach out and touch it. The glow inside the crystal was so lovely ... so captivating. She spent several more minutes gazing at the image of the crystal, noticing how relaxed and focused she felt, before finally opening her eyes.

The lesson on focus had felt so powerful. It was almost as if she were being drawn inside the crystal, into its glowing depths. As her awareness returned, she realized that she’d almost completely tuned out the sounds in the room, the sensations in her body, anything that might distract her. Sally had always found concentrating difficult, and was pleased that the focusing exercise had seemed so easy. “This is great, I’m already really learning to focus,” she thought.

As with the previous lesson, Sally found the effects of the tape lingering long after her session. She spent the evening paying bills and doing paperwork—tasks at which she usually fretted, that often left her feeling muddled. Tonight her thoughts were clear and direct, and she quickly finished her work without her mind drifting as it normally did. “I feel so relaxed, so focused,” she thought, reveling in the sensation.

Sally continued to look forward to daily sessions. Some evenings she listened to the tape twice. She could feel herself responding to the lessons—each time becoming more quickly relaxed and focused. She loved gazing at the crystal, while listening to the tape. The image of the crystal in her mind and the memory of the voice seemed to become stronger and stronger. It was a resource she could call on anytime she wished. Whenever she felt herself becoming tense, or having difficulty in concentrating, she imagined she was listening to the voice, gazed at the inner image of the crystal, and her feelings of focused relaxation returned.

As with the previous lesson, there came an evening when a small voice within her said, “you’re ready to move on.”