The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Lesson One—Relaxing the body

“The first step in attuning mind and body to the Dream Crystal is learning techniques of relaxation—of relaxing your body. As your muscles become deeply relaxed, your mind is freed to focus on the Dream Crystal, and journeying with it becomes easy. In this exercise, you will learn techniques for deeply relaxing your body—you will learn to focus on your breathing, and to feel your body let go. As you continue to practice this exercise, you’ll find it becomes easier and easier to quickly reach a state of deep relaxation.

“This exercise will be performed with your eyes closed. Settle yourself in a comfortable chair, one in which you can lean back and relax. You might find this exercise even easier and more pleasant if you’re lying down, on a bed, or a couch. Make sure that your clothing is loose and comfortable, that the temperature in the room is just right, that any music or television is turned off, and that you will be free of distractions for the next hour. When you’re settled and comfortable, press the button to continue the tape.

“Close your eyes now, and settle yourself comfortably. We’ll begin by focusing on your breathing. As you become more and more aware of your breath, you’ll notice how naturally tension simply flows out of your body. Take a deep breath in ... now hold it ... just a bit longer ... and now release it. Notice how relaxing it is to let your breath out. Another deep, deep breath ... filling your lungs completely ... hold it ... hold it ... now slowly release ... feeling the tension flowing out. Each breath more relaxing. Feel relaxation flowing in with each breath in ... tension flowing out with each breath out ... relaxation in ... tension out ... relaxation in ... tension out.

“Notice now, how much more relaxed you are already. Now slowly take a breath in through your nose, and follow the stream of air inward. Feel the air flowing though your nasal passages. It becomes warmer and helps you to relax as it flows downward, through your throat, into the upper portions of your lungs. The air continues to stream downwards, filling your chest, pushing your ribs outward, expanding the cavity above your stomach. Draw the breath down until your lungs are completely full ... and hold ... and hold ... and hold ... now releasing slowly through your mouth. The stale air flows outward, upward so easily and naturally, taking all tension with it. Feel how warm the air is as it flows over your tongue and lips. Feel how much more relaxed you are.

“As you learn to focus on your breathing, it becomes easier and easier to relax. It’s natural to relax more and more as you focus on your breathing. My voice will help guide you in learning to relax. Simply follow my voice, noticing the natural gentle flow of air in and out as you focus on your breathing, and feel yourself relaxing more and more. Enjoy the feeling of continuing to relax ... relaxing deeply ... as you focus on your breathing.

“Let’s take another deep breath now ... focusing on it flowing in ... filling your lungs ... so relaxing ... holding it ... and now slowly releasing ... letting go ... relaxing more deeply. Good. The more you focus on your breathing, the more deeply you’ll be able to relax. You’ll find it very, very enjoyable to focus on your breathing, and to relax even more deeply. Each breath relaxes you ... more. Relaxes you ... deeply. Each breath more and more relaxed as you listen to my voice. Breathe ... and relax ... breathe ... and relax ... each breath ... more relaxing. Focus on your breathing, and feel yourself relax even more ... deeply relaxed.

“Now, let’s turn our attention to your body. Continue to follow my voice, as I help you to deepen your relaxation. As you do, you’ll feel your body let go, and enjoy the deep relaxation as it does.

“Let’s begin with your toes. Curl your toes up, and tense them. Tighten the muscles, and become aware of the sensations. Hold that tension ... even tighter. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Feel your toes relax. Feel the tension flow out of them, leaving them loose and relaxed.

“Tighten your legs now by pulling your calves up against your thighs, and bringing your heels as close to your buttocks as you can manage. A bit tighter now. And hold it. Feel the tension. Tighter. Hold it. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Feel the muscles in your legs become relaxed ... very relaxed. Feel the sensations as all the muscles let go.

“Tighten your buttocks now, pulling them upward. Push them upward as far as you can, and feel how tight and tense the muscles are. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. So soothing as all muscles let go, becoming deeply, deeply relaxed.

“Now your stomach. Tighten the muscles. Pull your stomach in, and tighten it. Feel how the muscles want to relax. Hold them tight. Hold it. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Your muscles become so limp, loose, relaxed. It’s so wonderful to feel your body let go.

“Your chest now. Take in a breath and hold it. As you do, pull your shoulders inward, and use the muscles of your chest to push your breastbone towards your back. Tight. Tense. Hold it. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Warm soothing breaths now. Tension flows out so easily, so naturally. Each muscle is left feeling wonderfully relaxed.

“Tighten your jaw as tight as possible and strain your head upward as far as possible. Feel the tension in your neck. Become aware of all the places in your neck that feel tense. A bit tighter. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. The muscles in your neck become heavy, limp, relaxed. So wonderful to feel that heavy relaxation.

“Form both hands into fists now, and strain outward with them as far as possible ... as far as you can reach. Stretch. Hold it. Feel the arms start to tremble. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Your arms are heavy and relaxed. Notice how delightful it is to feel your body let go.

“Now purse your lips, and scrunch up your face. Feel how tight and tense your lips, your mouth, your cheeks are. Tighten. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Your face becomes smooth ... beautifully relaxed.

“Now press your eyelids tightly shut. As tight as you can. And a bit tighter. Feel those muscles straining. Hold them. Now release ... and relax. Release ... and relax. Your eyes remain closed, feeling so relaxed, so loose, so pleasant. Feel your eyelids resting heavily on your eyeballs. It’s so lovely to feel them completely relaxed. Not wanting to open. Too heavy. Wanting to rest closed. Completely relaxed. Enjoying that sensation. Heavy ... closed ... relaxed ... deeply relaxed ... completely relaxed.

“Your whole body is completely relaxed now. All the muscles are limp and heavy. There’s no need to move. Your body’s at rest, at peace, deeply and completely relaxed. Each time you follow my voice and feel your body let go, your relaxation will deepen. So pleasant and natural to follow my voice, and relax completely. So wonderful to respond to my voice, and feel your body let go.

“Spend a bit of time now enjoying the feeling of deep relaxation. You’ve enjoyed my voice; enjoyed following my voice. Now spend a few quiet minutes becoming even more aware of how deeply, deeply relaxed you are, how much you love that feeling, and how much you want to return to this place of deep relaxation each time you follow my voice. When you’re ready, open your eyes, turn off the tape, and enjoy the sensations and experiences of your new lesson.”