The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

Sally turned off the tape, and sighed. “Oh, that was so wonderful,” she thought, “so intense, so erotic.” She spent a long moment basking in the sensations of the journey, then a mournful thought crossed her mind. “It’s the last one. There aren’t any more journeys.”

As she contemplated that, she vaguely recalled something about additional materials being available. She hunted up the Dream Crystal box, and pulled out the pamphlet. Sure enough, there it was at the end of the brochure:

When you’ve finished the last of the Dream Crystal training tapes, you will be free to journey on your own—to devise your own experiences. You may find yourself wanting additional structured experiences, such as those on the tapes, however. Dream Crystal, Inc. provides individualized instruction in journeying with the crystal, once you have completed the entire taped series.

To explore this possibility, you can call us at 555-1234. We ask that you complete all tapes in the series, before calling. Only when you’ve completed the entire taped program—learned to release and relax by focusing on your breathing and feeling your body let go, learned to deeply focus, learned to keep a relaxed and open mind, and learned to accept the thoughts, ideas, and beliefs required for journeying—only then will it be time to call for additional instruction at 555-1234.

Sally felt a brief rush of excitement. So there was more available beyond the exercises on the tape! She felt like she was floating as she picked up the phone and began to dial.