The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Live Training, Lesson One

“Hello, Dream Crystals, Incorporated.”

Sally gave a small gasp. It was the voice on the tape. The sensation of floating, almost out of her body, became even stronger. She felt a mild tingling as she replied.

“Hello, this is Sally Jones calling.”

“Hello, Sally, you’re calling about additional training with the Crystal, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good. I’ll be pleased to train you, and we can begin right away, but first I want to ask you some questions, and make sure you’ve fully absorbed the lessons on the tapes. OK?

“OK.” Sally found herself smiling. She was going to get additional lessons, and starting right away! The voice on the phone was making her feel so good, it was almost as if she’d already started on another journey with the crystal.

“How many times have you listened to the tapes, Sally?”

“I listened to the first four about 6 or 8 times each. I followed your instructions about not moving on until I felt I’d really gotten the lesson down on each tape. I listened to each of the journeys 2 or 3 times—some of them more. Well, except for the last one, that is ... I just finished it for the first time, and then I called.”

“That’s perfect, Sally. I can tell that you’re a good student. Which was your favorite of the first four lessons?

“Relaxing and opening my mind. I love how that feels.”

“That’s excellent Sally. I know that you’ll respond very well to our advanced training program. You want more training, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good. Let’s review your lessons now. What is the first lesson?”

“Relaxing my body.”

“How do your relax your body, Sally?”

“Focus on my breathing, feel my body let go.”

“Are you focusing on your breathing, Sally?”

“Yes, I’m relaxing.”

“Can you feel your body letting go?”

“Yes, it’s very relaxed.” Talking while doing her exercises was a different, and rather peculiar experience. Her lips felt large and slow. It was a bit difficult to speak, like being underwater, or falling asleep. Somehow the voice on the line seemed to know that, and reassured her.”

“You’ll find it becomes easier to talk as we continue. What is your second lesson, Sally?”

“Becoming focused.”

“Are you becoming focused right now?”

“Yes. Deeply focused. Relaxed and focused.”

“Very, very good, Sally. What’s your third lesson?”

“Relaxing and opening my mind.”

“Let that happen. When it feels relaxed and open, let’s hear one of your affirmations.”

“I love relaxing and opening my mind.”

Very good. Let’s hear another.”

“I enjoy making your thoughts, ideas, beliefs my own.”

“Is that true for you, Sally?”

“Oh yes. It is true for me.”

“Very, very good. You’re deeply relaxed, deeply focused on my voice, ready to accept all my words into your deeply opened mind, aren’t you.”

“Yes, I am.”

Very good, Sally. Today’s lesson is responsiveness. You want to be responsive to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You want to respond to any suggestion I give you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I want to respond.”

“It feels wonderful when you respond to all my suggestions. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes, it feels so wonderful.”

“You feel pleasure when you respond to any of my suggestions.”

“Yes, I do.”

“You’d like me to teach you to be even more responsive to me, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, please teach me.”

“It will be even easier for you to respond to me, if you undress right now.”

The voice was so easy to listen to, she enjoyed it so much. The thoughts he was suggested seemed so perfect. Yes, she did want to respond to him, she wanted that very, very much. If felt wonderful listening to him, following his thoughts and ideas. When he suggested that undressing would help her respond, she felt a moment’s hesitation. Did she want to undress? And then the journeys rushed into her mind—their erotic power, their sensuality. His voice was opening her, liberating her deep sexual desires, arousing her in ways she’d never before experienced. Undressing for him would be exciting, and it would make her feel more responsive. Yes, it surely would.

“Yes it will be easier to respond if I undress.”

“What are you doing now, Sally?”

“I’m undressing.”

“Why are you doing that?”

“It will be easier for me to respond to you if I’m undressed.”

“Good girl. Let me know when you’ve finished undressing.”

“I’m undressed now.”

“How does being undressed make you feel?”

“Responsive.”

“Good girl. Your body is tingling with pleasure and you feel deeply responsive, don’t you?”

“Yes. It feels so good.”

“The more quickly and deeply you respond to my suggestions, the more sexy and aroused you feel.”

“Yes, so sexy and aroused.”

Each time you talk with me, you’ll feel more responsive. You want that, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to become more and more responsive to you.”

“Good girl. Knowing you’ve pleased me, arouses you even more.”

“Yes, I want to please you. I’m very aroused.”

“You’re feeling deep arousal, soon you will cum for me.”

“Yes, I want to cum for you.”

“Cumming when I tell you will show how very, very responsive you are to my voice.”

“Yes, I’ll be very responsive.”

“The more responsive you become, the more deeply aroused you are.”

“Yes, so aroused.”

“The more aroused you become, the more deeply responsive you are.”

“Yes, so responsive.”

“You’re ready to cum for you.”

“Yes, I’m ready.”

“Cum now, Sally.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Sally couldn’t believe how intense this was. She enjoyed sex and being touched, but reaching orgasm in response to this man’s voice was a new and wildly different experience for her. It felt so good, and she wanted it so much. She wanted more. She wanted to follow the voice, to respond to it, to feel herself swept away by the pleasure.

“Deeply responsive, Sally. Cumming for me.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Deeper and deeper, Sally.”

“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss”

“Stop cumming, relax, and go deeper.”

“Yes.”

“You want to become more and more responsive to me, Sally.”

“Yes, I do.”

“You want lessons that will help you become more deeply responsive.”

“Yes, I want that so much.”

“You want to call tomorrow for another lesson.”

“Yes, I want another lesson.”

“You’ll call at 3PM tomorrow, Sally.”

“Yes. 3PM.”

“When I tell you, you’ll hang up, relax for a few moments with your eyes closed, thinking about how much you loved your lesson, and then awaken.”

“Yes, I loved my lesson.”

“Good girl. Hang up now.”