The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Journey Four

“Once again, we’re going to journey to another place, another time, and continue to open doorways into your being—to find hidden parts of yourself.

“We’re traveling to eighteenth century France—the time of Louis XIV. This is the golden age of France. Your name is Giselle, and you’re the most beautiful, most desired courtesan in the city of Paris.

“As a young girl, you were trained in the ways of pleasing men. As a grown woman, you are kept by the richest, most powerful, influential men of your time. Your beauty, your wit, your charm are legendary, and all desire you. Men shower you with gifts—houses, carriages, fine clothing, jewels. Women envy you, knowing that they cannot hope to compete with you. You dine at the finest of establishments. You’re seen at the opera, the ballet, balls and parties frequented only by the elite. Your dress is that of a queen. Look at the beautiful gown that you’re wearing right now—the finest of silk, the hand-embroidered brocade, the exquisite lace trims. The jewels that you wear are a king’s ransom. Your hair is coifed in the latest style, and your features are of such beauty that court painters vie for the privilege of capturing your image for posterity.

“I have engaged your services for the evening. I’m your favorite patron, and you’re delighted to have an evening alone with me. Your position allows you to chose your patrons, accepting only those that you desire. Whenever I request your presence, you always make yourself available, even breaking other engagements to be with me.

“We start the evening with dinner at the finest restaurant in Paris. The food is exquisite, and we tantalize ourselves by feeding each other. It’s so sensual and erotic. You slowly place morsels of food in my mouth, lightly running a finger over my lips. I do the same for you, suggestively licking my own fingers after you’ve taken a tidbit from them. Feel my fingers stroking into your mouth. Feel my tongue on your own fingers. It’s so erotic. It excites you, knowing there’s more to come, but that you’ll have to wait.

“We’re in my carriage now. You can hear the clopping of horse hooves, the cool night air on your flushed skin. I pull you to me for a kiss—a long, slow, deep, tender kiss. Feel how aroused you are. You’re wondering what is in store this evening, and the bit of mystery entices you.

“We arrive at my villa, and the doorman takes your wrap as we enter. I lead you up the long, curving stairway to my quarters. A fire in the fireplace warms the room, and a bottle of champagne chilling in ice awaits us. I pop the cork, and pour two glasses into crystal flutes. Hear how beautifully the crystal rings as we clink glasses. The champagne is so delicious—cool, bubbly, making your throat tingle.

“Again, I pull you to me for a kiss, and then I whisper instructions in your ear. This is part of what you love about me, how I gently but firmly command you. I paint erotic scenes with you at their center. You never know exactly what I have in mind, only that each one excites you, and that you feel a deep desire to comply. My voice tells you what I require. ”Giselle, my little bird, you are to go into the other room, and remove all your underthings—your petticoats, your corset, everything. Restore your dress, your jewels, make sure your hair is perfect, then return to me.” Quickly you leave the room to do my bidding.

“As you undress, alone, you feel how aroused you are. Your breathing is coming quickly now. Your body feels light and tingly. You strip naked, and then put your dress back on. Feel the cool, smooth silk against your bare skin. It is so sensuous. It makes you so aware of your sexuality, your arousal.

“You return now to the parlor, where I am seated, awaiting you. You feel so very odd, so off-balance. You’re wearing the finest of evening gowns, yet no lady would ever appear in public like this. You feel almost naked, although your body is completely hidden. With each step, you feel the silk brushing your most intimate places—stroking, caressing. I pat the couch next to me and you seat yourself.”

“Now, my little bird, my sweet Giselle, we’re going to take a little trip. Close your eyes.” This is part of what I do with you, and you love it. I have you imagine scenes. They’re quite real for you, and they excite you so much. “We’re having dinner at the king’s palace, little one. You’re dressed just as you are now—nothing beneath your dress. We’re seated at the table, and through the fabric of your dress, you feel my hand on your thigh, beneath the table.”

Part of you knows that you’re sitting next to me in my parlor, yet it really feels as if you’re sitting at the king’s table. This is so sexy, it gets you so hot. “How do you feel right now, my sweet little Giselle?” You’re deeply embarrassed, knowing that you’re half-exposed in front of the royal court, and yet you also feel wildly erotic. You tell me of these feelings.

“You feel my hand creeping beneath your dress now, slowly finding its way through the fabric. Just as I touch your naked thigh, the Duke, the king’s brother, asks you a question. Feel yourself struggling to maintain your composure, as I stroke my hand up and down your thigh. The Duke is charmed by your answer, and leans closer to continue the conversation. His eyes are on your face, which feels flushed and hot. He continues to converse, as I stroke even higher, beginning to lightly caress the outer lips of your pussy. I can tell how aroused you are—you’re wet, and open, and your hips are moving just a bit, pressing against my hand.

“You know that you must show no signs of what you’re experiencing as you chat with the Duke, yet your desire to moan, to press yourself against me, is getting so strong, so insistent. My fingers are stroking up and down your slit now. Your need is getting stronger and stronger. It’s getting more and more difficult to converse with the Duke. As the Duke turns away for a moment to speak with a servant, I whisper in your ear, ‘Cum now, Giselle.’ You feel yourself trembling with your orgasm as the Duke turns back to continue your conversation. Your whole body is lightly shuddering as you struggle to speak. You are cumming so strongly, yet are not allowed to let it show. The Duke gives you a look of concern, and asks you if everything is all right. It’s so hard to force the words out, the pleasure is so intense. You tell him that you felt a brief chill, but that you’re all right now, that you feel fine. Slowly your orgasm fades, and your body begins to quiet, and it becomes easier to converse with the courtiers seated near you.”

“I pause for a long moment, then tell you that we’re back in my parlor now. The king’s dining room fades from your mind. You can feel the dampness between your legs, and brief aftershocks from your orgasm. I ask you about the dinner scene, and you tell me how intense it was for you, how erotic. ”You love how I take you on these little trips, how I make you my sexual creature, don’t you, little one?” You nod in agreement, and give me a kiss.

“I tell you to stand, and you do. Now I tell you to lean over the back of the couch, and eagerly you comply, bending down until your head is against the cushions. Your bottom is thrust upwards, and slowly I ease the fabric of your dress upwards, exposing your naked backside. With the back of your dress gathered at your waist now, I gently caress your bare buttocks. You’re trembling with need and desire. I pause, and you can hear the sounds as I unbutton, but can see nothing from your head-down position.

“You feel my naked thighs against yours now, and my stiffness nestled between your cheeks. You want me inside, but I’m in no hurry. I reach around and cup your breasts, while pressing against you. You can feel the silken fabric gliding over your nipples as I stroke, pinching lightly. I slide a hand downward over your dress, and gently stroke your moist opening through the soft material. You feel my lips against your neck, licking, sucking, kissing.

You’re wanting more—feeling so needy, so desirous. You’re so ready, aren’t you, my little Giselle? I reach down now, and fit myself to your opening. Feel how slowly I slide into you, how my stiffness opens and stretches you. You’re aware of each point of contact as I press deeper and deeper into your body. You’re so willing, so eager. You press back against me, urging me even further into you.

“I wrap an arm around your waist, and pull your hips tightly backwards, against mine. I’m buried so deep inside you, filling you. Notice how you’re panting now, the low moan as you feel the pleasure building. I hold you in place so you can’t move, then begin to instruct you to squeeze rhythmically. I set the pace—each time I say “squeeze,” you tighten your inner muscles, and then relax them. “Squeeze ... squeeze ... squeeze.” With each signal, you feel yourself gripping my length, and then releasing, massaging my hardness within you.

“You’re so aware of the sensations, and you feel your arousal building, even though you’re unable to move in the ways to which you’re accustomed. I gently squeeze your clitoris in synchrony with my commands: “squeeze ... squeeze ... squeeze.” You feel my cock swell within you with each round. You’re so close now, so close, so ready. Continue to squeeze, my Giselle. A firm, steady, even rhythm. That’s right.

“Now you feel a moist fingertip circling your pucker. Slowly, I move the finger inward, applying gentle pressure. You can feel just the tip very slowly sliding inside. It feels so forbidden, so wild and erotic, doesn’t it my little one? Very, very slowly and carefully, I ease the finger into you, gently stroking in and out, arousing you in this new way. I continue to pace your squeezing, and each time both passages tighten, stimulating both of us with your rhythmic contractions.

“You feel me swelling inside you, and you know that I’m very close—on the edge. Another squeeze or two, and you can feel me twitching inside you now, my warm liquid filling you, pumping into your depths. You reach your own release, climaxing so strongly. Feel your passage clenching as waves of pleasure pass through you. Your orgasm goes on and on. You can feel me pressing into you deeply as I cum inside you. I stroke your pussy with one hand, with the other I move back and forth from one tight, stiff nipple to the other, caressing, pinching, massaging. There’s no need to keep quiet now, little one. Let your passion out. Feel the force of your desire, the intensity of your response. The pleasure lasts and lasts and lasts. This is what you’re made for, to give and receive, to dwell in the universe of pleasure.

“At last, you feel me still within you, and your body begins to calm. I raise you up, and draw you into an embrace. I lightly kiss your lips, as I hold you close, whispering your name, “Giselle, my little Giselle, you’re so lovely, so beautiful my sweet little bird.” You can hear the love and affection in my voice as I hug and caress you. You feel so warm, so close, so tender. You know now why I’m your favorite—you feel so wonderful when you’re with me. I please you so, and your desire to please me is so strong.”

“Rest quietly for a few moments now, enjoying this feeling of peace, serenity, closeness. Savor it, and then it will be time for our journey to end. There will be others, and you may return to this lovely place again and again. When you’re ready, open your eyes and return.”