The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Crystal

Interlude

A slavegirl. A dancing girl. Never had she imagined that before. She knew that other women had fantasies of that sort, but it had never appealed to her. Until now, that is. And it wasn’t a matter of appeal, or wanting, really. She’d lived it now, experienced it. It was real. And so exciting. So very, very exciting. She wanted more. The journey had aroused her, but left her unsatisfied. Her yearning was so strong, so palpable.

Repeating the journey throughout the week only intensified those desires, leaving them unquenched. A part of her mind was flabbergasted. She actually wanted to be a dancing slavegirl. She couldn’t believe it. What was happening to the toughly independent career girl, the liberal advocate of women’s rights and sexual equality? That was still there, but the pliant, submissive, erotic dancing girl was also there, and very real. Somehow it felt so right, so natural, and strangely not at odds with her earlier beliefs. The conflict really didn’t matter. She wanted to continue with the journeys, continue to explore, to see where it would lead her. It was so exciting ... so exciting.

There was something about this journey that called to her. She listened to it over and over again. Each time, the experience became more intense, more real. She wanted to immerse herself completely in these sensations, become lost in them. And yet ...the fourth journey beckoned, and soon she knew it was time to move on.