The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 12

Carlson pulled into the manager spot behind the club. Rukiya, in her bikini bottom, was waiting for him. She’d thrown a windbreaker over her shoulders as she only wore pasties on her breasts.

”About time, Carlson. I got Kimmy Sue giving him the time of his life. But he’s talking about leaving soon.”

Fatso opened his trunk and pulled out what looked like a black doctor bag.

”Do we know which car?”

“Truck. Bouncer says the Ford Courier.....you know...one of them mini pickups. The blue one over there.”

“Do whatever it takes. Go in, yourself.....offer him a three way....anything...but keep him there ten minutes. Fifteen would be better.”

She nodded and went back into the club.

* * *

Spender was indeed having the time of his life, until he looked at his watch.

This was by far his longest stay in the club’s “Champagne Room” with Kim, and no one was pressing him to buy more booze or otherwise pay for the extended visit. Kim was especially randy tonight. There had been very little of their normal conversation, and she didn’t seem interested in any hypno-therapy. Currently, she was on her knees, about to go down on him for a second time.

But it was past 3:30 am, and he had to be home soon. Otherwise there’d have to be an awkward phone call to Mother. If he left now, he just might get home before anyone woke up. Reluctantly, he gently pushed her shoulders back. She looked up at him with adoring eyes. He shook his head.

”Kim......you know I adore you and all, but I got to get on the road now.”

”But.......Grayson, Honey.........you just got here.” Her voice was plaintive.

”Kimmy......I’ve been here since midnight......and if it was up to me and my old fellow.....we’d stay the night. But, sadly, it’s not up to me.”

Kimmy stood.

”But it’s real important we do this......real important....”

Spender looked at her, confused.

”Important? What do you mean important?”

Kimmy’s mouth opened as if she was trying to say something but was unsure what to say.

Spender stood, zipped his fly, and looked her over. He gazed at her face, and noted how dilated her pupils were. She seemed drugged....or......

He smiled nonchalantly and embraced her, and covertly smelled her neck. It was faint but there......the fragrance of cinnamon and lavender.

He was about to restart his interrogation, when the door to the club opened. A gorgeous black woman wearing pasties and a bikini bottom came in with a fresh bottle of champagne.

The new arrival spoke first.

“Hey there, Lovebirds.....hope I’m not interrupting anything.“

Kim sighed and Spender felt the tension drain from her body.

“Grayson, Honey, this is Ruki.....she is my best friend.”

Spender noted how Kim’s attention seemed focused on the black woman. He made his voice sound as natural as he could.

”Nice to meet you, Ruki....what you got there? I didn’t order more champagne....and I got to get on the road.“

Rukiya smiled. She turned to Kim. “You were right, Baby...that groovy accent is to die for.” She turned to him. “The bubbly is on me, Sugar.....you see...I get these migraines and Kimmy tells me you’re a Hypno Doctor.....I thought maybe you could put me under, zap the headaches away.” She put down the bottle and joined their embrace pushing her nearly naked breasts against him. “And....after that...you can put us both under and we all have some fun. Kimmy says it’s unreal doing it in a trance.”

Despite himself, Spender felt himself growing erect.

”That sounds great......but first I gotta shake hands with the unemployed.”

Both American girls stared at him uncomprehending.

”I’m saying I have to visit the Loo......the Mens’ Room.

Ruki laughed. “Well, hurry back, Sugar.”

Spender broke off the three way hug, and in doing so looked down. Ruki’s bare feet confirmed his suspicions. He stepped gingerly around them.

He headed for the restroom. He didn’t see Ruki stick her head out to watch him.

Grayson Spender was skillful enough a doctor to know he had many of the symptoms of a paranoid. But under these circumstances it served him well. His first visit to the club had included an inspection of the property. Spender never spent time someplace he didn’t know all the exits.

Unfortunately, the stall he needed was occupied.

Minutes passed. He looked under the door and saw four feet, two in boots, two in stripper heels. Spender had knocked on the stall door, and was rewarded with a brusque “Fuck off.” He assumed it came from the boot wearer. Finally, the stall door opened, and a biker and dancer emerged. There was white powder under their noses. They paid him no attention as they left. While the door was open, the Mens’ Room filled with loud music. The door closed and it was relatively quiet again.

Spender went in and locked the stall door. He closed the toilet lid. He was about to step on it when the roar of the club again filled the room.

”You OK in there, Sugar?” Ruki’s voice seemed casual.

”Oh....Yes, I...I guess I’m not used to so much Bubbly...it’s doing a number on the old tummy. Let me just get this done....so I can give you lovelies all my attention.”

”Sure, Sugar.” The club sounds quieted as the door shut.

Spender climbed atop the toilet lid. There was the window, just big enough for his slender frame.

Soon he was in the parking lot. Carefully he approached the small pickup. He looked, and saw the strips of scotch tape tell were all intact. Spender always took the time to put them over the cracks of the doors as well as the trunk and hood lids. If they had been broken, he’d know the car had been breached. It was what saved him from Daisy’s bomb in Vegas.

He looked around, then quickly got in and drove off. He had to get to a pay phone and call Mother to get the crew up and packed. They needed to head to the next safe house in the Smoky Mountains. He sadly looked in the mirror at the Foxes’ Den’s neon sign, wondering if he would ever see Kimmy Sue ever again.

Fatso waited a minute, then pulled his sedan onto the highway from the gas station across from the club. He stopped, and Rukiya, now dressed in tight, black leather coveralls, got into the front passenger seat. A holster hung around her left shoulder. He pointed to the footwell. She looked down and saw the radio tracker. A roll of scotch tape was next to it. She picked up the tracker, which was emitting a pinging sound.

They drove south in silence, except for the beeping tracker.

Fatso stole occasional glances at the beautiful Rukiya. While Norma dominated most of his fantasies, he had to admit it’d be sweet to have this one’s trigger. Rukiya, having not been programmed to go out of her way to interact with Carlson, focused on the tracker.

Fatso tried to make small talk, but she only occasionally called out directions. He persisted, anyway.

”You know, Ruki.....some conversation would be nice, you know...to help me stay awake here.”

Her response was to pull her long, leather clad leg up so that her toes could twist the radio knob. Bland elevator music filled the sedan.

He shook his head. “OK, I get it. Jeez....it wasn’t like I was going to ask your life story.”

She just stared at the tracker.

* * *

Janet Clayton trudged up the stairs of the stairs of the student hostel. She was exhausted, running her fingers through her long straight hair. She’d been there two weeks, dutifully auditing classes, touring museums, and visiting historic sites. That was what the Swiss portion of the itinerary called for, and Janet always did as she was told. Besides, keeping busy kept her mind off her missing friend. The young Swiss were nice enough, but the older ones barely concealed their discomfort around a young Negro American.

Janet truly missed her best friend Rena Silverman.

Rena and she had met nine years earlier, when their fathers had formed their law firm in Cleveland. Janet was a shy girl, shy about her height and shy about her color. Rena saw past all of that and they became fast friends. When someone in school brought up Janet’s race, Rena was the first to stick up for her. When both grew into beauties, Rena always made sure the boys treated Janet with respect.

As they grew older, Rena joined all the movements. The War on Poverty Movement, the Peace Movement. Most of all, the Civil Rights Movement. While Janet read her text books, Rena read James Baldwin and Malcolm X. While Janet filled out law school applications, Rena marched in protest. It wasn’t that Janet didn’t care. But she’d been raised by a father that always preached that the best way to serve one’s race was by being successful. While Rena preached revolution, Janet believed in changing the system from within.

Despite their differences, Rena and Janet remained best friends. That’s why their folks had given them the trip as a joint college graduation present. And it had been a wonderful trip, until Bern. Days ago, Rena had disappeared. She was unpredictable, and often liked to go off with locals who shared her taste in music and weed. But after the second day Janet was ready to go to the authorities.

That’s when Rena had finally called the hostel. She’d said she was on some kind of spiritual quest, but she’d be back in time for the train to Florence. It was just the kind of hippie nonsense Rena was into.

But there was something about her voice that seemed odd to Janet. Maybe she should call Mr. Silverman.

The door to her room was cracked open, and Janet heard a familiar voice. She ran to it, and sure enough, Rena sat cross legged on the floor between the bunk beds. She wore her long brown peasant dress and was barefoot. Standing by the window was a stranger. Lithe and blonde, the young woman wore a white turtleneck and stylish bell bottom jeans. She was also unshod.

“Janey Girl!” Rena rapidly stood and bounded over and hugged Janet tight.

“Rena....where the heck.....I’ve been worried sick about you.”

“I’m sorry.....I dig it’s been a bummer for you......but I had to get my head straight.” She pulled away. “But wait....we’re being rude. Janet Clayton meet my new friend Lorna.....Lorna Kleinst.”

Janet suppressed a tinge of jealousy. She smiled, and said, “Freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen, Fraulein Kleinst.

The blonde smiled. “Nice to meet you, as well. But you must call me Lorna, and I will call you Janet, yes? By the way, your German is excellent. And you’re every bit as beautiful as Rena told me.” She spoke English with barely an accent.

They shook hands.

Despite herself, Janet was charmed. “Thank you, Lorna. So how’d you two meet?”

Rena broke in. “That’s not important right now. We only have a bit of sunlight left. You love old castles. We gotta show you something that will blow your mind, Janey Girl.”

Janet looked confused. Lorna took her hand.

”Janet......have you ever heard of Schoss Spendini?”

* * *

“He’s stopped.”

Carlson was so surprised that Rukiya spoke to him, it took a moment for him to register her words.

”Slow down, Carlson.....we’re almost on top of him.”

Fatso braked, and turned off the headlights. Soon a gas station came into view. The Ford Courier was parked next to a phone booth. Carlson turned off the engine and drifted to the shoulder.

* * *

Briar stood on the cool kitchen tile holding the phone.

”Grayson....calm down.....yes....you made a mistake...now we have to fix it. Are you sure you’re not being followed? Good.....the truck is registered to a fake address, so we should have some time. Just get back.....I’ll get us ready to leave. Get in the truck, and get back here......I love you too, son. It’s going to be alright.” She hung up.

Briar turned and saw Cassie standing behind her, wearing pajamas she borrowed from Grayson.

”Cassie, Dear, I always forget how quiet you can move about.”

”I heard the phone ring. What’s going down, Miss Briar?”

“Grayson thinks your black friend from college was trying to get to him at.....someplace. We need to get ready to leave, and I shall need your assistance with Petey.”

”But...Wouldn’t it be better if I go out and pick out a tactical....”

”Cassie.......listen.”

Briar’s beautiful singing voice filled the kitchen.

* * *

Carlson and Rukiya watched as Spender started his truck and pull back onto the highway. They waited for him to get some distance, then followed. Fatso looked at the brainwashed killer.

”So....what are you doing when we get there?”

“What I’ve been told to do. Just like you.”

This time, Fatso stayed silent.

* * *

“Holy Cow.....what happened here?”

The trio of girls stood on a ridge overlooking the blackened remains of a great castle once carved into the side of the mountain. Janet was dumbfounded by the sight.

”Was it bombed?...but wait, Switzerland was neutral in both Wars....what could cause this?”

The Swiss girl smiled. “It’s a classic tale, my friend. This was the home of a great man....a once in a generation genius. A great man brought down by the treachery of a woman. But you have not even seen the best part, Janet.”

She and Rena stepped towards the edge. Janet warily followed them, glad for the protection of her hiking boots. She was amazed how nonchalant her two barefoot companions were on the rocky terrain.

Looking over the edge, she saw there were stairs leading down to a cave entrance twenty feet below. Before she could say anything, the two started their descent. Janet took a deep breath, and followed.

* * *

Rukiya silently made her way to to the beach house driveway. She knelt in the brush, and saw Spender talking to his mother on the porch. Daisy and the boy were not in sight. Spender then headed to the detached garage and entered. His mother went back inside the house. Soon Spender was carrying out parts of his lab, quickly thrown into cardboard boxes.

She had to move quickly, the sun was starting to rise. She waited until he was back inside, then she sprinted across the driveway, her bare soles slapping the pavement. She positioned herself by the garage’s side door, ready to pounce.

* * *

Lorna Dorvak felt every bit her one hundred and seventeen years as she wheeled herself into the Master’s chambers. The ceremony to complete the enslavement of the negro girl had nearly killed her. As it was, she knew she had little time left. She needed to finish training what few sister Lornas remaining so that the Master would be served after her death. At least the new, Asian Girl seemed ready to take her place at the next ceremony.

The Master’s arrangement with his mentor was based on sacrifice. Generally, this meant giving him the free wills of women. But sometimes, the Voice demanded more. It wanted blood. There had been a horrible toll on the Master’s slaves.

Now, even with the two newcomers, there were only seven Lorna’s serving the Master. But there was no choice. Sacrifice was the only way the Master could continue to survive. That is, until he could make a final, grand sacrifice that would free him to walk the Earth again.

Without speaking to the girls, Lorna wheeled herself to the glass cylinder. She reached out her remarkably unwrinkled hand and pressed it against the glass. Lorna’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was submerged into her master’s consciousness.

After a time, her eyes closed, and she took a sharp breath. Her eyes opened.

”Bring the two newcomers, Lorna 3942.

A few moments later, the pretty Chinese girl returned with Rena and Janet. Both had blissful expressions, and the black girl’s bare feet were still damp.

The original Lorna looked them over.

”Lorna 3942, have you made the arrangements?

”Yes, Sister. There will be a rock slide that will send their rented car into the ravine. Two physically appropriate corpses have been procured to occupy the vehicle. A reliable official will make sure the investigation is quickly closed.”

”Well done, Sister.”

”Thank you. I assume these two shall be assigned duties here?”

”No. You can have the white girl. Designate her Lorna 6748. Take her now, begin her orientation.”

Lorna 3942 bowed, and took Rena by the arm. As they left, Lorna Dorvak wheeled herself to Janet.

”Be joyful, My Dear, our Master has quite the task for you.”

Janet looked at her, smiling.

“Anything, Sister.....I’ll do anything for Master. What must I do?”

”You’re going back to America, Child. There are arrogant men there....men who think they know my late husband’s secrets....think they can wear the Master’s crown. You will make them believe you are their slave....you will even believe this yourself.....but in truth you will always belong to him.” Lorna pointed at the glass cylinder.

Janet’s gaze followed the gesture.

”Yes, Sister....I’ll always belong to him.....to Master.....always.”

* * *

Rukiya pulled Spender’s unconscious body to the shadows next to the garage. Fatso, more quiet than she expected, joined her.

”Use your cuffs and gag him, while I make entry into the house.”

”You gonna kill the others now?” Carlson had no sympathy for any of them, he was just calculating how much time he had to execute his plan.

“No, change of plans. Keep him quiet.”

“Change of plans? When did that.....”

Rukiya ignored him and headed for the house.

Carlson kneeled down, and cuffed Spender. He then reached into his coat and pulled out smelling salts. Soon Spender was sputtering and coughing. Fatso stood, and pulled his gun.

”Make a loud sound, I’ll kill you.”

Spender’s eyes focused.

”Who the holy fuck are you?

“My name is Carlson.”

Realization hit Spender.

”So you’re the infamous Fatso Carlson.”

Fatso kicked Spender in the gut, doubling him over.

”Yeah.....I don’t like that name, Fuck Wad.”

Spender sat up. “Now....I’ve lost track. I figure the black chick is Cassie’s CIA pal. But you’re on ‘The Norma Team’.”

“I’m on my own team, Pal. But you and me....we can make a deal. You help me with a small favor, maybe you and the family get to keep breathing.”

”And how can I help you? You got the gun.....Mr. Carlson.”

”Simple. Look... I’m not like all you nut jobs. I don’t want to save the world like you and your mommy. And I don’t want to rule the world like that CIA asshole. I just want a few million, a house on an island, and Norma Breckinridge. I’m pretty sure Secret Agent Man is planning on fucking me. That’s where you come in. Give me Norma, I’ll take care of the rest.”

”You want her trigger. Why do you think I know it?”

”Cut the malarkey. Trevor Dupuis brought her to you. It wasn’t the first time. You’ve been the doctor for all these ladies. You know the trigger as sure as the Sun rises in the East. Give it to me, I’ll let them go....the kid, your mom. You all come with me, in case Norma needs a tune up. I get set up nice and cozy, and I’ll let you all go.“

“How can I possibly trust you?”

”Look...Doc....I’ll need your skills to take over Norma’s empire.....your willing skills. I hurt the boy or your Mom, I know you won’t be so willing. Besides.....what other choice do you have? You don’t take my deal, Rukiya will deliver you to ‘The Man from Uncle’.” And her orders ain’t so gentle for little Petey and your mom. In fact, she’s getting ready to kill them both, as we speak.”

The lie had the desired effect.

Spender felt panic rising. “Stop her, Carlson...stop her and I’ll give you Norma.”

Fatso smiled. “So we got a deal. Now spill.”

“What about Cassie....this Rukiya? They’re not going to just peacefully standby as you betray their master.”

”I guess I’ll have to kill them, Doc.”

Grayson Spender closed his eyes in resignation. “Maybe not, Mr. Carlson....maybe not.”