The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 11

Barefoot Allie kissed the guard’s muscular neck, and pressed her body against his body. Soon she’d guided him into the empty guest bedroom.

”You sure your Goddess wants this? I don’t want no trouble for leaving my post.

”Yes, Master. But she said you got to keep it to yourself. She doesn’t want any of them, especially Master Carlson, jealous of you for your extra reward.”

That made sense to the guard. Most of his buddies were just getting quick hand jobs and the like.

”Master......I want you so bad.” She stepped out of her fallen toga, and used her left foot to toe the bedroom door closed.

Angie, hearing the click, came around the corner. She hated making Allie do this, but she had few options. Despite Nancy’s best efforts, Norma’s increasingly unhinged behavior was making things sloppy around the compound. Plus, without Fatso being around, the male security men were becoming particularly lax.

She found the guard’s keys on the table and took them.

After her failed attempt to trigger Norma, the Goddess took care to put a block in her mind regarding uttering any of the triggers she’d known at that time. This meant that the old school gals like Patty, Nancy and Dori were beyond her control.

Fortunately, Norma had been careless and let her hear the triggers of five of the new ones like Allie.

Finding the right key, she quickly let herself into the cell. Trevor was waiting for her and hugged her

”Mom.” It came out as a hoarse whisper. She whispered back:

”Trev.....good....you gotta keep working on it. But I don’t got much time....take this.....hide it real good.” She pulled the steak knife out of her waitress apron pocket and pressed it into his hand.

“Now remember, the interview is Sunday, noon. My gals will go in motion exactly at 12:15.......you gotta be ready to act.”

He looked dumbly at the knife.

”Jeez, Trev.....wake up...don’t just stand there with it....Hide it quick.”

He went over and put it under his mattress. She walked over and began whispering again

”I gotta go, Honey. I see you got a T.V. Just make sure you see the beginning of the show....it comes on at at 9 pm tomorrow. Hope Nixon doesn’t decide to give a speech or someone gets assassinated....We don’t want our new favorite show getting preempted.”

For a moment Trevor looked so lost, like he was ten years old again.

“Look, Honey.....you can do this. You’re a Dupuis. Hopefully, you don’t need the knife. I know your generation is all about Love and Peace......but Son, we gotta get out of this looney bin, pronto. Goddess.....Damn it, I mean Norma, is starting to really lose her marbles and I don’t know how much longer she’s gonna keep us around.

And....worse....I think Fatso is tracking Petey and Briar down. I gotta try and save him, Trev...but I won’t leave you behind.....so use the knife......do whatever it takes to get to that news van by 12:30.

Trevor grimly nodded his head.

* * *

It was one of the rare nights Norma slept alone, so no one saw the rapid movements of their Goddess’ closed eyes.

She’d been holding holding court until ten, when suddenly she announced that she was bushed and retired. She had fallen immediately into a very deep sleep.

She radiantly smiled in her slumber as the dream transported to her favorite place in the World. Norma sat front row in the Fabulous Copa Showroom of the Sands Casino and Resort. It was 1957 Las Vegas, long before she’d met Kenny Dorvak.

There she was, in a fabulous Navy Blue Dior evening creation, her hair exquisitely done up and her make up perfect. Sure, Franklin Breckinridge, her stick in the mud husband, sat next to her, complaining about the food and not getting the jokes. But she’d long learned how to ignore the Old Man and have a good time. She was laughing uproariously as the short, bald comedian ripped on both the famous and the anonymous. That is until his attention fell on Norma’s party.

“Why look at this folks.......how nice is this? Sir......Sir.......turn your hearing aid up, sir. I just wanna say how nice you brought your granddaughter to the show.”

The audience exploded in laughter, but Norma noted how her husband’s body stiffened, a sure sign they were about to storm out of the show.

”Awwww, Sir.......don’t be mad...we’re just having a few laughs. It’s all in good fun.” He turned towards Norma, and his eyes bulged. “Holy Moley.....I take it all back....you got my undying respect Sir, ...Ma’am....please come up on stage so the World can see your Hubby’s outstanding taste in women.”

The crowd began clapping, and Norma loved being the center of attention. She stood, turned and blew a kiss. Soon, the applause was supplemented by whistles and other wolf calls. Then, she stood next to the short comedian on the Copa stage.

”Ain’t she something, folks? Tell us your name.”

”I am Mrs. Franklin Breckinridge, but you can call me Norma, Don.”

”So how long since you moved up from Arkansas, Norma?” The crowd tittered in amusement.

Norma stared surprised at the comedian. She hadn’t slipped up with accent, had she? She hadn’t done that in years.

”How the Hell did you know that.....that I’m from Arkansas.”

He pointedly looked down at her feet.

”Let’s just say your choice of footwear is a dead giveaway.” The room exploded in riotous laughter. Crimson faced, she slowly looked down and saw her bare feet.

”I......I...I must’ve slipped them off during the show.”

”Yeah, sure dear......or maybe you just wanted to be ready to ask the old geyser to the Sadie Hawkins Square Dance and Pig Race.” He was doing an awful Southern drawl.

The room exploded in mirth again. Even Franklin was laughing at her....as was Patty.....and Johnny.....and the Waitress. Somehow they were all present for her disgrace. Tears began flowing down her cheeks.

Suddenly, the laughing stopped, and a very familiar voice came from stage left.

”Why don’t you shut your trap, Rickles, and pick on someone your own size...you know a midget, maybe.”

The room exploded in laughter and applause as Ole Blue Eyes sauntered onto stage in an immaculate black suit and tie. His trademark fedora sat slouched on his head. How different this Frank was from Franklin, her aged husband.

The comedian disappeared, and now an orchestra surrounded her.

Her humiliation transformed into joy. Did Mr. S remember the yacht cruise around Catalina they took in 1956? She hadn’t heard from him since, but always had dreamed of being with him again. Not just for the opportunities and wealth. She’d had a crush on him since her teens.

From stage left, Dean Martin was pushing a wheeled bar cart onto the stage. From stage right, Sammy Davis Jr. was walking on, pointing at her.

”Talk about a Barefoot Contessa, Frank.....Ava’s got nothing on Miss Va Va Voom here.”

“She can leave her shoes under my bed, anytime, far as I’m concerned“, added Dino.

”Hey....watch your mouths, you uncouth knaves, you’re in the presence of a Goddess.”

Frank took her into his arms, and they kissed. His cologne was intoxicating, and she felt like swooning. Everyone, including her husband clapped in appreciation.

”I missed you, Frank” was all she could manage to say when he pulled away.

Sinatra turned to the audience

“What do you say folks. I think a Goddess deserves to hear her favorite tune. Hit it, Nelson.”

Norma squealed with delight, utterly forgetting the song’s power over her.

“Barefoot Norma must listen, Baby. It’s in your honor.” Sinatra had a broad smile.

”Sure, Frank....sure.“

“They call you Lady Luck....“

The orchestra punctuated the line with a staccato note.

“But there is room for doubt...”

Sinatra sang the rest of the intro, then the orchestra really started swinging.

The crooner sang as if she was the only one there. Soon, the audience, Dean, and Sammy faded out of Norma’s awareness. The orchestra still played, even though it too was invisible. She didn’t care, she just swayed and tried to sing along.

”OK, Baby, here’s the best line. Luck, let a gentleman see.....“

The words automatically left Norma’s ruby lips.

”Just how nice, a dame I can be.”

The music abruptly stopped as Norma stood at attention.

Sinatra now had a sinister grin.

”Are you with me, Barefoot Norma?”

”Yes.....We have said the words and I shall obey.”

”Good. Now you’ve been naughty, Baby. Too much Mr. Booze, too much Senor Coke, too much Sir Goofball Pills. That’s done now.....kaput, get it, Doll Face?”

”Yes, Master.”

”And I never said nothing about killing the Dupuis boys, let alone Spender and his mom. In fact, I think I told you I wanted them all alive.”.

”Yes, Master....I just am so sick and tired of that damn family and their friends”

”I don’t want to hear it.....I’ve been hating them for over a century. I’m demoting you, taking away your discretion. We’ve had some swell times, me making my little suggestions in your sleeping noggin. Now I got your trigger, you work for me full time.....24-7, Capeche?”

“Yes, Master. We have said the words, and I must obey.”

”That’s better. Now, you better call that lard ass in Florida. Make sure he’s got the right marching orders. I want them folks all delivered, still breathing. Go ahead. Oh...and be real natural like. He don’t need to know you gotta real man in your life now.“

”Yes, Master.”

Without opening her eyes, Norma sat up, reached for the phone, and dialed the long distance number.

* * *

Carlson sat up in the dingy motel room, groggy as hell. He’d just spent 18 hours at the Club, and he was bone tired. He took a swig of water, then picked up the phone.

”Yeah?” he growled. He listened, and his tone changed.

”Mrs. B.....hell...it’s what? Almost midnight there?” He listened for a moment. Sure....OK....if that’s what you want........you’re the Boss Lady......Sure......OK......Good night, Mrs. B. What? OK....Good night, Norma.”

He hung up. He knew he’d have to report this to the CIA spook, he knew the room was tapped.

He got up and urinated, thinking about how he could use this development to his advantage.

The phone rang again. He answered, assuming Norma had forgotten something.

The loud music told Fatso it wasn’t Norma.

”Get to the club, Carlson.....he’s here.” Rukiya hung up before he could respond.