The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Reckoning 10

Kimmy Sue looked out into the club curious what all the ruckus was about. She’d come in the back door and while getting ready, she’d heard a lot of boisterous applause and cheering.

On center stage danced the most beautiful woman Kimmy Sue had ever seen. Black and tall, she wore a simple string bikini bottoms and pasties on her breasts. An incongruous platinum blonde wig sat on her head. The newcomer whirled like a dervish, expertly using the pole.

From behind, Darcie, another dancer muttered.

“Can you believe that prick, Joey? I never signed up to share a dressing room with no darky.”

“Jeez, Darcy....it’s almost 1973. Besides, you gotta admit she’s a real looker.”

Darcy pushed pass Kimmy Sue into the club.

“See if you’re so liberal when she sucks up all our customers, dummy.”

Kimmy Sue had to admit Darcy had a point, and went back to finish her make up.

She was about to put on her stockings when the cheering reached a crescendo. After a moment, the new girl came into the dressing room, smiling and catching her breathe. She plopped down next to Kimmy Sue.

“Woa....these Tampa boys are wild bucks. I’m Teela, by the way. Hell, that’s my stupid stage name. Friends call me Ruki.”

Kimmy Sue was torn. Darcie was popular with other dancers, and it didn’t pay to side against her. But, on the other hand, Kimmy Sue was fundamentally a nice person, and she remembered what it was like to be the new girl.

“I’m Kimmy Sue.....Really, just Kim. Nice to meet you.”

“Really nice to meet you, Kim. I’ve been getting the cold shoulder from the other gals. I guess they’re not partial to integration of the workplace.”

“I think its more that they’re scared you’re the new star. It’s hard enough making a buck here, and in walks a chick right out of a Paris fashion show.”

Ruki’s smile was disarming. “Thanks......but you girls got nothing to worry about. I just need to pick up some quick scratch, then I’m out of here. But while I’m here, it’d be nice to have a friend.”

Kimmy Sue changed the subject. “How come you dance with no shoes? That’s one of Joey’s big rules.”

Ruki laughed. “I told that dumb cracker that I do a special Swahili dance that has to be done barefoot....and Sugar, he bought it hook, line and sinker.”

Despite herself, Kimmy laughed. “Yeah.......he’s a dumb ass. But, Ruki, .....that’s exactly what the gals will resent, you getting excused from the rules.”

“Well....maybe I can prove to them I’m nice.....starting with my new friend, Kim.” She got up and went over to her bag. When she came back, she had a fancy green perfume spray bottle.

“I got perfume already.” Despite her words, Kimmy was excited by the prospect of an expensive gift.

“Not like this, Sugar.” Quickly, Rukiya stretched arm out and sprayed a full blast into Kim’s face. The scent of cinnamon filled the room.

“Hey.....” Before Kimmy could say anything else, the psychotropic compound took effect. Her eyes became cloudy and heavy lidded as her body slumped in her chair. She let out a long sigh.

Rukiya waited until the smell faded a bit. Then, she kneeled and liberally sprayed Kimmy Sue’s bare feet. Once that was done, she sat up on her knees to avoid inhaling the compound and so she could speak directly into the other girl’s ear.

PX-78345 was an aerosol agent derived from chemicals used in the Process. In female subjects, it created short periods of hyper suggestibility. You couldn’t use it to make a sleeper agent, nor could you use it to implant complex, detailed instructions. You had to keep the suggestions broadly phrased and based on emotional states. Also, it completely wore off after a week or two. But for a simple, unsophisticated target like Kim, and for this mission, it was perfect.

Rukiya began speaking slowly and distinctly into Kim’s ear, just as she’d been trained.

“Don’t fall asleep, Girl.....it’s so important you hear what I got to say, OK?”

“OK......”. Kim leaned her head closer to Rukiya’s mouth.

“That’s a good girl. It’s so important to have a good friend...a best friend.”

“Yeah.......so important...best friend..”. Kim was heavily slurring.

“Some one you can always trust......someone that always knows what’s best. You want such a best friend, you need such a best friend, don’t you Kimmy Sue?”

“Yesssss...want best friend.”

“I am your best friend. You can always trust me. And you know I always know what’s best for you.”

“You are? But...we just met.......

“Shhhhh, that doesn’t matter, Kimmy....it’s like love at first sight. You know in your heart of hearts, I am your best friend. Say it, and you’ll know it’s true.”

“You...You are my best friend.”

“Say it again, Honey.”

“You are my best friend.”

“And what does that mean, Sugar?”

Kim’s brow’s furrowed as she thought, then smoothed out again.

“I can always trust you......you know what’s best.....always.”

“That’s right....”

Suddenly, Fatso Carlson stuck his head into the dressing area. He hissed:

“Hurry it up, they’re looking for her, and the other broads want in.”

Rukiya stayed on task.

“That’s right.....I always know what’s best. Remember that. You’re best friend is Ruki, and she always knows what’s best.”

Kim smiled dreamily, and slowly nodded her head. “Ruki always knows what’s best.”

Rukiya went to her bag, and got a second perfume bottle. This one was blue. She returned to Kimmy, and sprayed her with the blue.

Kimmy coughed, blinked, then sat up, looking confused.

“Umm...what were you saying, Ruki?”

“It don’t matter, Girlfriend.....you better get out on that stage before Joey comes down on both our asses.”

Kimmy Sue seemed more awake and warmly smiled at her new, best friend. A thought came to her.

“You know best, Ruki.”

She got up and headed for the door. Rukiya saw she’d forgotten to put on her fishnets and pumps. It didn’t matter, Joey wasn’t running the place for now.

* * *

Spender was finishing up the session with Cassie. Her feet was out of the bath, and she luxuriously stretched her legs and arms.

“How do you feel, Luv?”

“So good, Doc......but it’s kind of weird remembering my session.”

“Yeah......I think it helps your mind begin to process the brainwashing.....recognize signs you’re being triggered, or the signs you’ve been triggered. Also, hopefully, now you can warn us if any of the girls who were programmed with you are here about. Especially that Aisha. She sounds like a handful.”

“So......how did you learn how to do this?” She began drying her feet.

“Anton Dorvak and the Dark Count had brainwashing stashes all over the world. Armand Dupuis and Mother found one in Portugal in 1913. It had the complete Protocol, including the Count’s contribution. A Nazi named Volkner found a partially destroyed one in the Bavarian Alps. After the War, he surrendered to the Yanks. That’s how your Big Man got in the mind control business.

“You and Petey talked about using the complete Process.....that it might actually free me and the others.”

Spender hung his head. “And I’ll tell you the same thing. I will never ever perform the complete Process.”

“But why?”

* * *

A disoriented Grayson Spender woke, his cheek on the wooden floor. The smell of sulfur reminded him of his circumstances. He coughed and slowly sat up and looked around all. All of the candles had been blown out, so there was very little light in the attic. He unsteadily got to his feet.

It was easier than the first time. Then, when the floor had shook, and the smoke and evil voice filled the lab, he had pissed himself. This time, he’d only passed out at the end.

He went over to the wall and flipped the light switch. Nothing happened. The energies brought forth by the ceremony had blown the household fuses. That it explained why he didn’t hear the foot bath motor.

The foot bath. Spender remembered he wasn’t alone. He made his way to the wall, and opened the thick curtain, and sunlight poured into the attic.

His parents had recruited him in their crusade to save all the Dorvak women. He gained the knowledge necessary to help their efforts. But that knowledge created overwhelming temptation.

Edith Cooper-Jones sat in the center of the pentagram, clad only in her bra and panties. A tosh Brit, she’d come to Australia escaping some London scandal. They’d met at university, and it’d amused her to flirt with the brilliant young medical student. When he fell utterly in love with her, she hadn’t been particularly kind in her rejection.

Lithe and pale, she’d become his obsession.

Edith’s normally perfect hair was in disarray. The ceremony had been rough for her as well. Spender couldn’t tell if she was still in trance or just unconscious.

“Edith....you all right? You with me?”

She opened her remarkable grey eyes and slowly turned her head.

“Yes, Master. I am with you and I am your barefooted servant.”

He was surprised to be disturbed. For all of her callous disregard of other people’s feelings, there’d always been an infectious, mischievous joy in her eyes. The present emptiness in them, far different than her previous times under hypnosis, now seemed so wrong.

A week passed.

One day, Spender came home carrying a sack of groceries. He opened the door and was shocked to see Edith was on the couch pouring tea for a guest.

He tried to keep his voice from shaking.

“Hello, Mum.”

“Hello, son.” His mother wore a turtle neck do to the June chill. But she was still barefoot in her dungarees. Because of the Process, she looked maybe a decade older than Edith. Her voice was decidedly neutral.

Edith, beautiful in her blue house dress, not picking up on the tension in the room, smiled at him.

“Isn’t this a smashing surprise, Darling?”

“Yeah.....smashing. Be a dear, and take the sack here so me and Mum can catch up a bit.”

“Of course, My Love. If you’ll excuse me Mrs. Spender.” She got up and dutifully took the provisions to the kitchen. Once she was gone, Spender broke the awkward silence.

“How’d you find us?”

“You’re a bright one, son, but I’ve been a rather good detective for some seventy years. Finding villains on a lurk is what I do.”

“Lurk.....I’m no criminal, Mum.....and I resent.....”

“Oh, please stop, Grayson. I’ve been to the attic.....I know what you’ve done to this girl.....to yourself. And, what you plan to do to other young women, I suspect.”

Spender was speechless.

“Dorvak’s hypnotism is rooted in evil......corrupting evil. The first time you tried it on a volunteer....we had no idea what it’d do to you. But, now, you’ve done it again to this Edith. Not for science.....not to help me or the other victims. You did it for yourself. Which is why you’re about to do what you’re about to do.”

“I.......I don’t know what you’re on about Mum....”. Despite his words, he felt an overwhelming wave of guilt.

“Oh stop, Grayson. Of course you’re thinking about triggering me. With me on your side, who’s going to stop you. Go ahead....let me help you.....‘Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do......’, You know the words...”.

“No......Mother.......I’d never do that to you.” His voice was now shaking. He looked down, unable to look into her eyes.

Tears were streaming down her face. “Do it, Grayson....Trigger me.....at least I won’t know anymore what you’ve become, and my heart can stop breaking.”

“I’m sorry..I...I...I’m so sorry...” He began to shake from sob. She took him into her arms.

“That’s my good boy. We can fix this.”

“I almost....”

“Shush now, Love......I know you’re true heart. You are a good man, I’ve put too much burden on you. As I said, we can fix all of this.”

Neither heard Edith’s bare feet re-enter the room. She watched their embrace with no discernible awareness. She held a tray of freshly baked cookies. She waited until they finally noticed her.

“Biscuits, anyone ?” Edith asked.

* * *

“With Mum’s help, we got Edith back to her family. I never used her trigger ever again. And, I stayed away from anything to do with the Process for some time. But then Mum learned that it was being practiced here in the States. First, I thought it was just your CIA. Not Mother....she was convinced that a darker force was pulling the strings.

We came and reached out to Peter’s dad and mum. They told us all about how Kenny Dorvak came to Seaside in 1959.....how he brought the complete Process with him. They needed our help taking care of all of Kenny Dorvak’s victims. That meant using the Process. All of it, except, for the Dark Invocation. I’d learned my lesson.....I had evil in me, just waiting for an excuse.”

Cassie put her hand on his. “I won’t judge you, Grayson......not with what I’ve done due to the Process. Besides, you are a good man. You’ve done a lot of good ever since your mistake. I guess your Mom knew you pretty well. She knew the very idea of suggesting you’d ever enslave her would shock you into seeing the light.”

Spender ruefully laughed and withdrew his hand. “She knew me, all right. You see, Cassie, I was thinking about triggering Mother from the second I saw her with Edith. The shock, as you put it, wasn’t the idea of doing it, it was that I’d hurt her so bad that she’d let me do it.”

* * *

It was well past midnight when Spender closed up his lab and returned to beach house. He’d finished with Cassie in time for her to see her show, but his conversations with Peter and the girl had unsettled him. He told himself he needed a break.

Every time he processed a beautiful woman like Cassie, he felt tremendous temptation. Just a few simple words, and he’d have a love slave. After Edith, he’d kept his promise to his mother and to himself. But it was a huge psychic strain.

It was time for another visit to the Foxes’ Den. He began coming up with an excuse. He had to admit he was becoming fond of Kimmy Sue. She seemed genuinely sweet. Sure....she did things for him and to him, but they often spent much of their time just talking. He would occasionally hypnotize her, but he hadn’t once taken advantage of her while under. Oddly, he wasn’t tempted to, with Kim.

He began coming up with an excuse to go up to Tampa.

He came in, and was surprised to see his mother in her robe and night gown sitting in her chair, sipping water.

“Mum, why are you still up?”

“Just a bit of trouble sleeping, Dear. Any progress with Cassie?”

“A bit. This ‘Big Man‘ is a real Dunny Rat.....up there with the Count on the Evil Meter. I had to use a lot of the Catalyst.....Probably need to go to Town and get more.” He braced himself for her recriminations.

None came. Cautiously, he continued.

“I have a few things we need to re-stock.....probably need a couple of hundred.”

She got up and padded over to her purse, and took out the cash.

“Two hundred enough?”

Not believing the turn of events, he just nodded his head.

Briar changed the subject.

“Grayson.....you’ve worked quite a bit with this Norma Breckinridge for the Dupuis, haven’t you?”

“Yeah........I guess Angie was right. She always wanted to order the old girl to take a long walk into the Pacific. I sided with John....thought she was safely programmed.

“So.....you know her trigger. Maybe we all should know it, just in case we end up facing her.”

“Yeah, sure. Typical Kenny Dorvak word based trigger pattern. You tell her ‘Barefoot Norma must listen, then you say the words. In her case, the song lyric.”

“Lyric?”

Spender smiled, then sang. “Luck, let a gentleman see...”

Briar smiled. “Sinatra...makes sense. Well, Dear, I guess I better try to get some shut eye. Can I get you anything before I go?”

“No, Mum...’night.”

“Good Night, Dear.”

Briar went up the stairs to the master bedroom. She carefully closed the door.

In her mind, young Armand Dupuis sat on the end of her bed. He was so handsome in his black tuxedo. She whispered.

“You heard Norma Breckinridge’s trigger, Darling?”

“Yes. You did very well, My Love. And I don’t think he ever suspected you were sleeping.”

Briar coquettishly smiled. “Armand, Darling, you know how good an actress I am.”

A strange look passed across his face. “Yes.....I certainly do remember your ability to fool men who love you, I certainly do.”

Briar grew concerned. “Have I somehow offended you, Darling?”

“That does not matter.....not for now, anyway.” He took out a music box, and soon the familiar bicycle tune was playing. “Barefoot Briar, are you with me?”

Briar felt the wonderful wave of submissive compliance take her deeper. She sighed, then said:

“Yes, Darling...I am with you and I am your barefooted servant.”

“Focus on my words now, slave. When I command it, you will go to bed and close your eyes. You will return to your deep, natural sleep. In the morning, you will awake with no memory of this dream. You will remember your conversation with your son, but it will not seem important or noteworthy in any way. You will go about just as you always do, until I next trigger you. Then you will obey me....your true master. Now....kneel.”

Briar slid to her knees, looking up at him.

“Oh....I remember what a conniving little actress you are....and I will give you full measure of just rewards for it, Briar Gasdsen.....I surely will. Thanks to Norma, I grow stronger and stronger. And now, thanks to you and your idiot son, I’ll be more than just a suggestive whisper in her crazed mind. Doesn’t it make you happy you have served me so very well, slave?”

Briar sweetly smiled. “Yes, Master.”

He smiled back at her, without any trace of sweetness.

* * *

Lorna 6748 peered into Master’s tank. She stared at his horrible, half burnt face.

“I was right, Sister......he is smiling.”