The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Undoing

Chapter Five

Dinner was uneventful and was soonover. While Imelda scurried around and cleared the table, William took Patricia by the hand and led her to the study, carefully closing the door behind them.

“You know you’re one beautiful lookin’ broad,” William told her, looking into her eyes. She smiled at him, her large brown eyes sparkling but cold, like ice.

“Why do you have to state the obvious?” she asked him coyly.

“And pretty smart, too, I reckon,” he continued.

“Again the obvious. I am a doctor, after all.” She smiled at him, contempt filling her eyes. “And I have no idea why I am standing here, wasting my time talking with my housekeeper’s newfound redneck boyfriend.”

William stared back into those brown eyes, studying them intently. “Yeah, you are a smart one all right. Got yourself a nice fancy title and a rich old husband, a big fuckin’ house and your minority maid. All the really important symbols of success, huh?”

The smile faded slowly from Patricia’s face, her features hardening. Her voice was equally hard and devoid of any feeling when she spoke. “I really don’t know who the Hell you are, and I really don’t care. As far as your perceptions of me, they mean as little to me as that slut Imelda’s feelings.” The contempt in her eyes grew even more intense. “But before I throw you out of my big fucking house, there are a few things I’m going to tell you, just to make it so much sweeter when I fire that little bitch, Imelda.” A smile crept back, but it was a wicked smile. “You’re fairly perceptive for an ignorant country bumpkin. I do have most of the status symbols I want at this point in my life, and I have earned each and every one of them. I clawed my way out of that disgusting ghetto in Liverpool after being born and raised there by parents who could do no better, and I have no intentions of ever going back to a life like that. Not ever!” She paused and a look of extreme distaste washed over her face momentarily. “I discovered early on in my existance that being poor was not how I wanted to spend my life. I also discovered almost as early on that I had the means to get away from there forever. I had a brain and I was good looking, and I used both of them to escape from that Hell.”

William chuckled as he spoke. “So you used your assets to get as far away from your roots as you could, huh?” His own smile faded. “And how exactly did you make this great escape from your own past, including your family?”

Patricia’s face reddened slightly. “I did whatever I had to in order to get out of there,” she almost gritted her perfect white teeth. “And believe me, it took a lot!” She almost hissed the last. “I worked my way out of that ghetto, lying when I had to, cheating when it was necessary, fucking anybody I had to, and stepping on anyone else who got in my way.” She paused. “And I never looked back once! I met Edward and married him. He found me irresistable, so he became my insurance policy. I married him knowing that I would never have to worry about money or social status again, just fuck him occasionally and look beautiful on his arm at social gatherings.”

William shook his head. “You really are a piece of work, sweetheart. Were you that ashamed of your parents and your heritage, huh?”

She glared at him. “I had no use for anything or anyone who might keep me from what I knew was rightfully mine! And that includes you, whoever the Hell you may really be! You get out of my house, now, and take that whore Imelda with you.” Her smile became feral. “I’ll give you twenty minutes so she can pack a bag, then I’m calling the police.” As she finished speaking she took a step back and folded her arms across her chest. William nodded his head thoughtfully for a second or two. A smile slowly spread across his face and his expression softened noticeably. Patricia’s smirk faded as she looked at him, uncertainty creeping into her features. She was about to reach for the nearby telephone when William spoke.

“Well, sweetheart, you just confirmed what I had been thinkin’ about you.” His grey eyes opened wider as he stared at Patricia, and she found herself being drawn into them. “I usually mess around with folks just for the pure Hell of it. Usually screw around with ‘em just cuz it’s fun to twist things around and fuck up their relationships.” He shook his head. “But in your case, you genuinely need to taken down. I may be a redneck fuckin’ bumpkin, like you said, but I ain’t ashamed of where I came from. And I sure as Hell don’t put on airs and act like I’m somethin’ I ain’t!” He paused and reached out to take her hand. “Darlin’ what I’m gonna do here in this house is to set some shit right for a change.” He pulled her closer, their eyes locked. “And the changes start right here and now with you, bitch.”

Patricia stared deep into his eyes, her previous contempt transformed to hate. “I think it’s time for you to go.” She reached for the telephone again.

“STOP!” William’s voice filled the room and she found herself unable to move. He moved even closer to her, his face mere inches from hers. She could smell the beer on his breath as he spoke. “You ever work as a hooker when you were tryin’ to escape from your old life? Use that great body to raise some cash?” he asked her. She nodded her response slowly. “Good. You really loved being a whore for money, didn’t you?”

“NO!” she answered defiantly.

“Bullshit! You loved being a slut and fuckin’ men for their money,” William continued.

“No, no I didn’t like doing it,” she replied, less forcefully than before.

“That’s a bunch of crap. You know that you loved fuckin’ anybody and everybody who could pony up the cash to pay to stick their big fuckin’ cock in your cunt,” William’s voice droned on.

“I....I....” Patricia hesitated. “I really did like to those fuck men.”

William grinned at her. “No, sweetheart, you loved the feel of a big hard cock inside you and the feel of his money in your hand.”

“I did love it. Especially the men that had very large pricks, and lots of money to spend on me,” she gasped.

“What did you love, Pattycakes?”

“I loved fucking! Fucking all of those strange men for their money,” came out as a statement of fact. “I may have been a whore, but I was becoming a rich fucking whore!”

William backed away slightly. “And you still are a money grubbing whore.” She shook her head.

“No, I do not do that any more, I am a doctor of medicine,” she said in a low voice.

“No, Pattycakes, you are still a money grubbing slut who is just pretending to be a doctor,” he drove on. “Deep down inside of you, you know it’s true. Once a whore always a whore.”

“I am a ...doctor,” she struggled. “I am not a ...whore.”

“You are only a pretend doctor. You have always been a whore and you will always be a whore.”

“I am still a ...whore,” Patricia finally said in a barely audible voice. “I am not really a doctor?”

“Now we’re talkin’” William agreed. “You are a whore and you’re only happy when you’re fuckin’ lots of men for money. Pretending you’re a doctor just makes your head hurt and you get sick to your stomach because you’re afraid you’re gonna get caught.”

“Only happy when I am fucking,” Patricia’s voice grew louder. “Fucking lots of men for their money. I get sick when I pretend I’m a doctor.”

He nodded his head as she spoke. “That’s right baby. And you want to be really happy, don’t you baby?” She nodded wordlessly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and held it in front of her eyes. “How about a quickie, bitch?”

Patricia’s eyes fixated on the money, and she found herself reaching for it. William pulled it back. “Uh-uh, sweetie,” he scolded. “You get this when my cock is in your sweet pussy.” She looked up at him, studying his face. Her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared as she licked her lips.

“Sit down in the chair,” she hissed at him. He sat down and she reached up under her skirt, pulling down her pantyhose. She kicked off her heels and slid them all the way off, tossing the pantyhose into the corner before she approached him. She dropped to her knees and reached to open his big brass belt buckle, then unbutton his jeans. Finally, she grabbed the waist of his jeans and pulled. William lifted his ass up from the cushion so she could get them down around his knees. His under wear followed suit. Still on her knees, she reached for his cock and stroked it gently with one hand, while the other caressed his balls. He moaned at the sensation, and his cock began to stiffen under her expert ministrations.

“How about you suck that thing a little bit?” William asked. She looked up at him.

“You got another twenty?” she asked coyly. When he shook his head she pouted. “Then I guess I can’t take you into my mouth.” William was rock hard by now, and she stood up and straddled him. Reaching down, she held him against the entrance to her pussy. She hesitated for just a moment and then slid down onto him, taking his entire length into her and making him gasp in surprise. When he was fully seated in her, she sat motionless, milking him with her internal muscles.

“Holy shit!” William exclaimed. “Holy shit!” Patricia smiled wickedly at him and stopped contracting her pussy. “Oh baby, don’t stop now,” he begged. She reached out her hand and he looked at her, a smile spreading across his face. “Yeah, okay, another twenty when we get done.” She resumed milking his cock, and he grabbed her ass cheeks. He raised her up slowly and then lowered her down again, fucking his cock in and out of her while she used her well trained pussy muscles. It was only a matter of minutes before William felt himself getting ready to cum.

“Oh, baby doll, here it cums!” He lowered her down and she finished him off while she sat in his lap. When she felt his cum erupting inside of her, she experienced a mild orgasm of her own, and a whimper escaped from her lips. She waited until he had finished pumping his load into her and then carefully got off of him. She reached down and placed a hand against her pussy to keep his semen from running out of her and walked to the washroom off the den, closing the door behind her. William heard water running as he pulled his pants back up. Patricia came back out in a few minutes, picked up her panty hose and put her shoes back on. She turned to face William who was now standing by the chair.

“Where’s the rest of my money?” she asked him, holding out her hand. William reached into his pocket and handed her another twenty.

“Baby cakes, you were worth every penny,” he said to her. “This is gonna go even better than I hoped.” He patted her on the ass. “I bet there’s lots of men at that hospital where you work that would pay big bucks to fuck a beautiful looking broad like you.” He looked into her eyes again. “And you’re gonna make it clear that they can have that sweet pussy of yours whenever they want it, long as they got the cash.” He stood back a step. “Now, one more time, Patty baby, what are you?”

She smiled wickedly at him before she spoke. “I’m a whore who loves to fuck for money.” She held up the money in her hand. “Lots and lots of money.”

William patted her on the ass again, squeezing her ass cheek. “You’re gonna do just fine, baby. Now let’s go tell Imelda and your husband what’s goin’ on.” He walked toward the door. “I think they’ll be happy as a pig in shit with the new Patricia.” He held the door open for her as she walked out ahead of him. “And if they ain’t, I’ll just have to make ‘em.” William and Patricia walked out into the dining room where Edward and Imelda were just finishing their coffee. Edward stood as they approached.

“I do hope everything is all right between you two?” he asked with genuine concern.

William smiled at him. “Edward, old boy, things are just about perfect for now, aren’t they Patricia?” She looked at him and smiled, nodding her head.

“Yes, Edward,” she said to her husband. “William has explained a few things to me and helped me to clear up some misconceptions I may have had.” She looked at her watch. “And now, I have had a very long and arduous day, so if you all will excuse me, I believe that I shal retire to my room for the evening.”

Edward stood as she turned to go. “Good night, my dear,” he said to her. “I shall be up in a while.” He couldn’t help but notice a large wet spot in the back of Patricia’s skirt as she walked away.

William saw Edward looking at the spot where his cum had leaked out into the fabric and chuckled as Patricia left the room. “If that’s true, Eddie, If you’re really gonna be “up” later then you better bring your checkbook with you.” William continued to laugh at his own joke and Edward looked at him cryptically. “Sit down,” William said as he dropped into a chair. “Sit down and let me tell the two of you how things are gonna be around here from now on. There’s some changes comin’ that I think you all are really gonna get a kick out of.”

Chapter Six

The next morning, Patrica was sitting in her office at the medical center, trying to read some case files. Every time she would get into one, she would develop a splitting headache, followed by a severe bout of nausea. Finally, she pushed the folders on her desk away, and leaned back in fer chair. Thinking some water might help, she got up and went out into the hallway toward the caferteria. As she passed two of the maintenance men, she could clearly overhear them talking about her.

“There goes Doctor Rich Bitch,” the taller of the two muttered. His companion, an short, older man with a pronounced paunch answered him.

“Yeah, she sure is stuck on herself. But you got to admit she’s got a great ass.”

Patrica kept walking, slowling down slightly.

“Yeah,” the taller man agreed. “I’d even pay to get piece of that action.”

Patricia stopped walking and stood in the middle of the hallway.

“Shit, man,” the shorter man said. “I think the bitch heard you.” The two of them started to move off when Patricia turned to face them.

“Hold it right there, both of you!” she commanded. The two men froze in their tracks. “I want to see you both in my office, right now!” She walked back to her office, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor.

“We are so fucked,” the older man said to his buddy. “And I really need this job.”

His partner looked down at him. “Chill out, man, she’ll yell at us, we’ll apologize, and that will be the end of it.” The two moved down the hallway, following Patricia from a distance. They saaw her go into her office, leaving the door open behind her. They paused at the entrance. “Well,” he said. “Here goes.” The two men walked into the room.

“Close the door,” Patricia directed from her seat behind her desk. When the door was closed, she sat up and leaned forward, her arms resting on the desk top. “So I’m a bitch, huh?” she looked from one man to the other. “A bitch with a great ass?”

The two men stood motionless, waiting to see where this was headed. She looked at the taller of the pair.

“A great enough ass that you’d even be willing to pay for it?” her voice seemed to soften. “Is that right?”

The tall man looked down at his feet for a second and then back at her before he answered. “Doc, you do have a great ass. I mean like a really great ass.” The shorter man poked him in the ribs and he stopped talking.

Patricia leaned back in the chair and smiled. “Great enough that you’d pay to get a piece of it?” Something in the tone of her voice prompted the tall man.

“Yeah, Doc, I be willing to pay for a piece of that,” he answered slowly and deliberately. The shorter man was shaking visibly at this point.

“How much?” Patricia asked, looking him straight in the eyes. “How much would you be willing to pay for this?” She stood up and turned so her ass was facing the two men. Slowly, she raised her calf length skirt. It crept up above her knees, then up her thighs until it was just below her ass. She stopped, reached around, and smacked herself loudly. She looked back at them, her tongue coming out to glide over her lips lewdly.

The short man looked as if he was ready to pass out, but the taller man took a step forward. “I’d be willing to go fifty bucks to stick my dick in that,” he offered. At this point, his partner turned and ran toward the door. he fumbled with the knob, finally getting it open, and ran down the hallway. The tall man reached back and closed the door.

“Is that all you think I’m worth, baby?” Patricia turned so she was facing him, but kept her skirt pulled up. “Is that the best you can do?”

The tall man watched as she pulled the slirt even higher, exposing the crotch of her pantyhose. He could see it was damp already. On a hunch, he pushed his luck. “Yeah, Doc, that’s the best I can do. I’m just a janitor here, remember? They don’t pay us on the same scale as you.” Particia walked around from behind her desk and stood directly iin front of him. Her free hand reached down and grabbed his crotch. He stiffened at the unexpected groping.

“So like the man said,” she breathed. “Show me the money.”

A smile spread across the man’s dark, rugged features as he fished out his wallet. He took out some bills and held them out toward her. Patricia looked at them for just a moment, then took them from him. She carefull counted the money and then made a show of folding the bills and sliding them into her bra. “Okay, big man,” she smiled wickedly. “That will buy you a quickie.” She reached under her skirt and slid down her pantyhose to her knees. Patricia then turned toward her desk and leaned forward onto it, presenting her ass to him.

Still smiling, the tall man moved up behind Patricia, unbuttoning the fly of his coverall and fishing out his cock. He strtoked himself for a few seconds, until he was erect, and then stepped closer. He placed the knobby head of his cock against her now sopping pussy lips and pushed forward. Slowly, he sank into her, her how wet flesh engulfing him. A sigh of contentment escaped from Patricia as he seated himself fully.

“Fuck me, you big horny stud,” she hissed at him.

Out in the hallway, the tall man’s partner got up the courage to come back to the office. He stood outside the door listening. Unbelieveably, he could hear the doctor moaning loudly, as if she were in pain, and what sounded like a slapping noise. He stood there transfixed, wondering if his buddy was beating up the doctor. When he heard his partner roar “Yeah!” and the doctor’s muffled scream, he was certain of it. Then came silence. He stood there, unsure of what to do, when the door opened and his friend came out, grinning fro ear to ear.

“Y..you okay?” The shorter man stuttered. His friend looked down at him and laughed.

“Charlie, I ain’t never been better.” He looked down at his watch. “Come on, we better get back to work,” and he stepped off down the hallway. Charlie shook his head, thoroughly confused, and then followed.

Back inside the office, Patricia was still leaning forward on the desk, her legs spread. A stream of cum was trckling down the inside of her right thigh, gathering in the pantyhose gathered at her knees. She was still enjoying the warm after glow of her orgasm when there was a knock on her door. Before she could do anything, the door opened, and in walked the Facility Administrator. Still leaning on the desk, she heard him exclaim.

“What in God’s name.......”