The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Undoing

Chapter Seven

The Finale

It had been three weeks since Patricia had been fired from her job at the hospital. The administration had desperately tried to cover up the embarrassing situation, and just put her on administrative leave, but somehow the newspapers had gotten hold of the story about the nymphomaniac doctor who was fucking everything in sight. It had been more than convenient that William had made the intimate acquaintance of a female reporter on staff on another of his escapades through this part of the country. He had planted the seed of the story, and let her run with it from there. Once the story had hit the street, the hospital had found it had no recourse but to terminate her from the staff, and so she left the hospital in complete disgrace. For all practical purposes, Patrica’s career in medicine was finished, and she knew it. She became a recluse, staying home and indoors, and ultimately, in too close proximity to Imelda’s boy friend William.

During the time since she had been fired, William had worked carefully with Patricia, gradually erasing all of her medical knowledge, while honing her skills as a slut. He was pleased with his work with her. While she could not remember anything regarding medical procedures, she could suck his cock and bring him off in just a matter of seconds, or tease him for hours, always finishing by swallowing his load and complimenting him on how wonderful it tasted. The only anatomy Patricia cared about now was William’s cock, and how she could pleasure both it and herself. William had her suck him off in every room of the house, and even on the front porch with one of the neighbor ladies watching. Patricia had actually stood up and waved to her neighbor as she wiped his cum from her lips when she finished. For the first time in her life she had experienced anal sex, and developed an appetite for it. She also had developed amazing control of her internal muscles, and could milk his cock with her pussy while lying perfectly still. There wasn’t a night that went by that William wasn’t serviced by his newest slut. He was enjoying life, and was actually thinking of maybe staying here for a while.

Edward and Imelda were both enjoying life also. She had moved into the master bedroom with him, giving the former doctor her old room to live in. William would often hear the sounds of Imelda moaning in passion as Edward fucked her silly at night. He had conditioned Patricia to accept that as normal, and that the two of them were the master and mistress of the house. Patricia now understood that she was just the hired help, that Edward and Imelda had taken her in as an illegal alien with no place to go out of the sheer kindness of their hearts. He had worked on slowly breaking down her vocabulary, and she no longer spoke like an educated woman of the world.

He was pounding her doggie style one night, grabbing at her tits as they flopped around and pinching her nipples. “Oh, fuck my pussy, Meester William, fuck me soo good,” she was moaning loudly. William slammed into her even harder, his balls slapping noisily against her plump ass. “Oooh, oooh, oooh,” she moaned with each stroke, reaching back to finger her clit. “I gonna cum!” she howled like a bitch in heat as she went over the edge, burying her face in the pillow. William pulled his rigid cock out of her sopping pussy and flipped her onto her back, sliding up her sweaty torso and toward her face.

“Open up for a creamy treat, you fuckin’ slut!” he groaned as he stroked his swollen cock. Patricia opened her mouth wide and waggled her tongue at him. William slid forward until the tip of his cock was just touching her tongue and jerked himself furiously. He bellowed as a huge gob of sticky semen flew from the end of his shaft and into her mouth, coating her tongue in white. He roared as a second and third spurt erupted from his cock, following the first into her hungry maw. The last few spurts fell on her lower lip, some running down her chin. Patricia greedily scooped those gobs into her mouth and swallowed the entire gooey load. She quivered in pleasure and smiled up at William.

“I love when you give me your seed,” she almost warbled. “Your cum taste like nectar of the gods.” She kissed the head of his cock and he slid it forward and into her hot mouth.

“How’s about you clean your nasty ass pussy slime off my cock now, babe,” he leered down at her. “You know how much you like the taste of your own cunt juice.” Patricia used her tongue to clean his cock, and she really did enjoy tasting herself. Finally, she felt him softening, and he withdrew. Climbing off the bed, William looked down at her. “Well, don’t just lay there like some high priced hooker, you got dinner to get ready!” He turned and headed into the shower. Patricia sighed. She couldn’t remember ever being so happy. In fact, she frowned momentarily, she couldn’t remember a lot of things any more. She got up off the bed and went back to her room to clean up and get ready to fix dinner. William had requested fried chicken again. William loved fried chicken, almost as much as he loved pussy. Almost.

Dinner was going well. Patricia was busily serving everyone, humming to herself, and had just gone into the kitchen to refill the platter with more chicken. The front door chimes rang as she was bent over the stove.

“I’ll get the door, Patricia,” Imelda called out to her. “You pay attention to serving dinner.” Imelda answered the door and then came back into the dining room, a perplexed look on her face. “William,” she said hesitantly, “There is a strange woman at the door who says she needs very badly to see you right now.”

William put the chicken leg he was gnawing on down onto his plate and wiped his hands on the table cloth. “Did she say who she was?” He asked casually.

Imelda shook her head. “No, she didn’t give her name. But she is very much pregnant.”

William grinned from ear to ear. “Hell, darlin’” he almost crowed. “That could be any one of a whole shitload of broads I’ve been with.” He pushed away from the table. “I’ll take care of this. Won’t be but a minute or two.” As he stood up he shook his head and chuckled to himself. “Ain’t no tellin’ how many little bastard Williams there are runnin’ around out there.”

Imelda sat down at the table and her former mistress came out of the kitchen, carrying a full platter. “More cheecken for you, Miss Imelda?” she asked cheerily. “I make a whole bunch, ‘cuz Meester William, he really like it a whole lot.” She raised her bushy eyebrows hopefully as she spoke.

Imelda shook her head slowly. “No, Patricia,” she answered. “I am afraid your cooking still isn’t very good.” Patricia’s face fell.

“But Mister William, he like it,” she offered.

Imelda smiled condescendingly. “Sweetheart, William does not want to hurt your feelings. The truth is, you are a very poor cook, but a very good cocksucker. That is why William has asked us to keep you.” Patricia lowered her head and went back into the kitchen.

Edward smiled at Imelda. “That was truly a wicked thing to do,” he said. “I find her cooking to be very passable.”

Imelda smiled at her lover. “It is, but I will never let that bitch know she is good for anything other than a repository for sperm.”

William got to the door and opened it. Standing on the other side was a woman with spiked red hair and a very distended belly, wearing a dirty T-shirt and a very short pair of Daisy Dukes. She looked up at him silently. “Can I help you, ma’am?” William asked her. A frown spread across her features.

“Don’t you even fucking remember me?” She asked in a low voice. “After all the shit we did together, you don’t even remember who the fuck I am?”

William stood in the doorway, silently trying to remember. The pregnant woman turned and pulled up the bottom of her shorts to expose a tattoo on the cheek of her ass.

“How’s this for jogging your memory, you son of a bitch?” She almost hissed the words.

William’s eyes opened wide and a smile slowly spread across his face. “Easy! Is that really you?” he exclaimed. “Well I’ll be damned.”

The frown relaxed on the woman’s face. “So you do remember after all, huh shit for brains?” She continued before he could speak again. “Well, after you ran out and my fucking husband found out what was going on, he threw my ass out of the house. Guess he didn’t appreciate the fact I’d rather fuck well hung black studs than have his little dick poking me. Seems some son of a bitch had taken my debit card,” she glared at William momentarily, “but I had some mad money stashed away. That didn’t last me too damned long, though. I’ve been living with friends and people who said they were my friends, screwing my damned brains out and havin’ a good old time. Unfortunately, it seems I was just a little too damned drunk one night and one of the boys not only filled me full of sperm, one of his little swiimers connected with my egg. Guess I shoulda got my birth control pills refilled.” She lifted her belly for emphasis and patted it. “Now I ain’t got no medical coverage to speak of, so I thought I’d just see if I couldn’t find my old fuck buddy. I looked high and low for you, asshole, but you move pretty quick. I just happened to be in the area, and heard this story about a doctor who turned into a fucking slut and was banging everything at the hospital where she worked. I may not be the brightest bitch on the block, but I could smell you in this one. Did a little investigating, amazing what some guys will tell you if you suck their cock, and here the Hell I am.” She held her hands out to her sides as she finished.

William laughed. It started as a mild tremor, his body shaking slightly, and grew until he was laughing loudly. Easy turned bright red as she stood there. “Frankly my dear,” William mocked her, “I don’t give a damn!” Tears were running down his face, he was laughing so hard.

Easy looked up at him, her expression completely neutral. “I figured that was what the fuck your answer would be.” She grated the words.

William stopped laughing and wiped his eyes. “So why in the fuck did you even bother lookin’ me up?” he asked with genuine curiosity.

Easy smiled now. “Why William, you big dicked son of a bitch, I just had to bring you this!” she said and pulled the Baretta from the back of her shorts. Before William could react, she reached forward and pressed the pistol into his stomach. She squeezed the trigger and the muffled bark of the shot filled the room. He staggered backward, away from her, and she carefully fired another shot into his gut. As he fell to the carpeted floor of the alcove, she casually tossed the gun on top of him. “I may be Easy, but I ain’t fucking stupid!” She walked deliberately away from the doorway. She slowly climbed into the Cadillac waiting at the curb with the motor running. “Let’s get the fuck out of here!” she said calmly to the large black man in the driver’s seat. The car pulled away from the curb and disappeared down the street.

Back in the foyer, William lay on the floor, clutching his stomach, groaning and cursing loudly. Edward, Imelda and Patricia all came running into the room, stopping short when they saw him on the blood stained carpet. Imelda screamed and dropped to her knees, her hands going to her mouth. Edward quickly turned to his wife and grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her. “Patricia, you’re a doctor! For God’s sake do something! Help him!”

Patricia looked back at him with dull eyes and shrugged her shoulders helplessly. “I am so sorry, Meester Edward, but I no remember the doctor things no more. Maybe I should call the 911?” Edward could only nod at her as he released his grip on her. From her vantage point kneeling on the floor Imelda could have sworn she saw a trace of a smile on Patricia’s face as she turned away from the dying man and slowly went for the phone.